The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story — Chapter 3

The next morning I snuck into my mothers room and started digging through her pantyhose drawer. Finding the first pair of pantyhose I ever wore I smiled with the memories that flashed through my mind. Pulling them out of the drawer, I walked back to my room with them making sure the word CONTROL was on the tag. Later on that evening my father came home from work, and headed into the living room to kick back in his easy chair. Sitting down he felt a lump under the spread that was over it and when he reached under it he pulled out the pantyhose I had hidden there for him to find. I watched quietly rubbing my leg through my pants from the other side of the room. At first he acted shocked, getting ready to yell out about there being pantyhose on his chair when a weird look crossed his face. He started rubbing the fabric, gazing at it as the light twinkled off it its surface. Looking around he put his hands back down, and put the pantyhose into his pocket. Smiling I watched him get up and start walking towards the bathroom. As he closed the door I got up and headed to the kitchen to give mom a hand. About 10 minutes later, my dad walks into the kitchen and nervously grabs a drink from the fridge then returns to the living room. Shortly after I walk into the living room, and look at dad as I walk by him. He appears to be lost to the world. Sitting down on the coach I watch my dad intently looking for any kind of sign my plan has started working. Finally my mom calls everyone to dinner, and as we eat I can’t help but notice my dad rubbing his feet together under the table. My mother and sister both also in pantyhose start to notice my fathers strange behavior and glance at each other nervously. Breaking the silence my mother asked my dad how his day was, acting like he just came out of a trance he asked what she said again. And my mom responded with “Ok, what is going on?” A look of fear came over my fathers face and he shook his head saying “Nothing”. My mom looked directly at him and said “To be a good girl I must wear pantyhose ALWAYS” “and I must share it with others” my father finished. “What have you done?” My mother asked my father, and he finally admitted “I found a pair of pantyhose on my chair, and I could not resist trying them on, I had always wondered what was so great about it that you always wore it, and I figured this would be the only way to find out. But when I put them on, I just could not bring myself to take them back off” Scowling my mother looked at him and said, “you need to take them off NOW, and NEVER put them back on!” Getting up from the table dad went into the bathroom, and after about 10 minutes he came back out with his head held low. “I can’t, it won’t let me. I have to be good and always wear my pantyhose.” Upset, my mother got up and went to my father, gave him a hug, and said “I am sorry, I don’t know how this happened but it appears it is too late.” They both sat back down at the table, and my mom said “you and your father both might as well take your socks off now, there is no reason for any hiding of it anymore” My fathers eyes got wide with shock, “you mean he is wearing pantyhose too” Yes, said my mother for a couple of years now he has been wearing it. I reached down and took my socks off, happy to be rid of them. I rubbed my feet across the carpet and then rubbed them together enjoying the feelings and reward the hose gave me. After dinner my mother pulled me aside and asked if this was my doing. I replied “Yes, remember it is always good to share” a glazed look came over my mothers face and she repeated “Yes, it is always good to share”. I went on to my room, pulled off my pants and put on a pair of shorts to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Another year had passed by, my father progressed to the second stage of BLISS and my sister moved on to the final stage of COMMIT. We were finally the perfect family, we all wore our pantyhose ALWAY, and we knew it was good to share with others. My mother showed me where she bought her pantyhose from, and I bought a few pairs for each stage and was eager to share them with others. Life had become quite casual at our house, and everyone wore either shorts or skirts when home, life was good. I started seeing a girl from school, and I was really starting to fall for her. She was a very proper girl and she did wear pantyhose sometimes. And when she did, it just drove me crazy. We started getting closer, and spending more time with each other, so I knew it was time to show her how to be a good girl. I decided to invite her on a formal date, and with my moms help a bought her a nice dress with heels to match. I wrapped them up in a box, and also put a pair of COMMIT pantyhose in with these items. Later that day I gave her the gift, and when she opened it she got a look of confusion “What is this for?” I replied with a smile “I have a special night planned for us, and thought I would be nice with a new dress for the occation.” She gave me a hug, and ran off home to get ready. I smiled and returned back to my house to get ready as well. Everything was set, I was a good boy for sharing.

That night I picked her up, she looked beautiful! We went to an expensive resturant and had a fine meal. Throughout the night I couldn’t help but notice she would seem to be dazing out, and kept staring down at her legs encased in beautiful pantyhose. Later that evening as we walked up the steps to her house I still wasnt sure if she was wearing the hose that I gave her with her gift so I played it safe and didn’t say anything. We made plans to get together after school the next day and said goodnight with a kiss. Arriving home my mother asked how it went, and I told her that we had a great night. Then she asked me if she was a good girl now, and I said I wasn’t sure we would have to wait and see. Smiling at me she gave me a hug and said that she was sure everything would work out fine. I hugged her back, went to my room and spent some time enjoying my pantyhose alone.

The next day at school I looked for my girlfriend and was shocked to see her wearing a pair of shorts, tanktop, and flip flops. Containing my suprise I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, and said hello. She smiled back, but seemed to be in another world. “Are you ok?” I asked, she replied with a “Oh, yeah I am fine. I am just alittle out of it today” I said ok, and we spent some time together before the next class. The day ended, I walked her home, and I found it strange that she was so quiet. Normally she was full of conversation, and questions. Once again I asked her if she was ok, and she smiled at me replying with “Really, I am fine stop worring about me.” We then hugged and parted ways for the day. It was the same situation for the rest of the week, pants or shorts, and a very distant acting person. Finally coming to the conclusion that something had gone wrong I decided I had to figure something else out.

That night I sat in the living room wearing a pair of shorts watching TV and the doorbell rang. I continued sitting there and heard my sister talking to someone in the kitchen. I heard my name being brought up and started listening more carefully. Yeah, I think he is in the living room I heard my sister say so I jumped up and ran to my room to change. Throwing on a pair of sweats and socks, I walked back to the living room in time to see my girlfriend standing there with her arms on her hips wearing a pair of shorts, tanktop, with sneakers. “I finally decided I needed to talk to someone about what was going on with me and when I came into your house seeing your sister in hose, mom in hose, and you running out of the room wearing pantyhose, I have a feeling you may have something to do with it. Knowing I was busted, I replied “I just want to be a good boy ALWAYS wearing my pantyhose, and” my girlfriend finished “to SHARE with others”. “Let me see” she said. Pulling off my socks, I showed her my feet. She then said that we needed to sit down and talk. So we sat down, and she began with “why are you wearing pantyhose?” I told her the entire story, and she listened to me, and as I finished she looked at me and said “What made you think that if you talked to me I wouldn’t understand? Why weren’t you honest with me?” I explained that I knew she would think of me as a freak, and would dump me. She smiled and replied “Actually I kind of find it sexy” Suprised I looked up a her, and was even more shocked when she came over to me and gave me a deep long kiss. Laying back she followed and she rubbed her bare legs against my sweats trying to find a way under them. Pulling back, I said “You don’t want to do that, you don’t understand, it won’t let you go.” She replied “How do you know that isn’t what I already want? How do you know I haven’t already reached the point of wanting so badly to be a good girl?” I sat up and she looked at me longingly. “I came over here because I want you before I become a good girl. It is already getting to hard to fight, and I don’t think I will be able to fight it anymore when I put it back on.” “When you put it back on?” I asked. And she replied “Yes, Everyday when I get home I have been a good girl and wore my pantyhose. However every morning it has gotten harder and harder to take it off. I am tired of fighting it, I just want to be a good girl who always wears her pantyhose and shares with others.” At that point I felt so guilty, I wanted nothing more than to stop it from happening to her. “Why don’t you just give it back to me, and not put it back on?” Smiling at me she replied “Now you know that a good girl does not stop wearing pantyhose, a good girl ALWAYS wears it” Knowing it was too late I agreed with her, and we went to my room where I took off my sweats and shirt. Her eyes lit up as she gazed down at my pantyhosed legs. She pulled her own clothes off and pulled me close. Kissing we fell back on the bed, where she told me that she wanted to feel my hose inside her. Several hours later, we pulled ourselves apart, and got dressed. She gave me a kiss and headed home. Watching her walk down the street I knew it was the last time I would ever see her bare legs, and it made me smile.