The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story Chapter 6;

We backed up towards the door trying to put some distance between us and the teacher, but she slowly kept walking towards us. Bumping into the door, we jumped thinking someone had tried to grab us. However the door started to open, and behind it was the secratary coming to see what the noise was. Smiling she asked if everything was ok, and we said sure, we were just leaving. “Not just yet” said the teacher, and she reached out to touch my girlfriend. Dodging out of the way, the teachers hand fell onto the secratary’s arm, and she started quivering in pleasure. Watching in disbelief the pantyhose seemed to flow off the teachers hand and onto the secratary’s arm slowly moving up and engulfing her head. Seeing a chance for escape we darted out the door in time to hear “I am pantyhose, I live to obey”. Freaked out we kept running and made a break for the side door of the school.

Standing outside the door, we tried to wrap our heads around what just happened. How did she do that? and what could we do now? Looking back inside the door we could see the guidance door, but no one had followed us. We then watched a student walking by the door get grabbed by 4 pantyhosed arms and dragged into the office. Gasping we ran back in, and went to try and help. Getting to the doorway we looked in to see both the secratary, and teacher carressing the students skin and trails of pantyhose coming off their skin onto the student. The student wasn’t fighting, the face was of pure extacy as the pantyhose slowly engulfed their entire body. Finally completely covered in pantyhose from head to toe, the 2 stood back as the student stood back up and said “I am pantyhose, I live to obey”. Turning back away we ran to the main office to talk to the principal, but as we walked in we noticed that the secratary there as well was covered from head to toe in pantyhose. Knowing we would get no help there we turned and left, confused and becoming quite afraid.

Knowing we were in over our heads, we left the school and decided to head to my mothers work. Walking in, she saw us and came to see what was the matter. Explaining what had happened my mother got a very scared look on her face. “Oh my god, it has started, it might already be too late. Do you know how many people have been converted?” I looked at her and said “5 that we know of, but I think there are alot more now, they were still converting when we left” My mother looked around and said “Let me clock out, and we need to get out of here. It is only going to spread like wildfire now. This is why we always follow the stages, because it can get out of control so quick if you try to do it the other way.” And with that she clocked out, and rushed us to her car. Driving down the road I asked where we were going, and she said we were going home to get some things and call dad. Then we were going to pick up her mother and get out of town for a while. Problem was we didn’t make it that far. A mile or so down the road we saw someone laying in the road. Stopping she got out of the car to see if they were ok. Leaning over them she turned the body over. As she did they grabbed her arm and held on to her. That is when I saw the strange look come over my mothers face, and the pantyhose start to spread up her arms from the other persons hands. Jumping out of the car, I ran for my mother but the hose spread to quickly. Before I could reach her the hose covered her head and she stood up saying “I am pantyhose, I live to obey”. Turning to me I could see it wasn’t my mother anymore, and as she reached for me with her pantyhosed hand she said “Join us, become pantyhose!” Turning back around I screamed for my girlfriend and she got out of the car to follow me. We ran for the woods, with the 2 drones right behind us. We ran and we ran, never looking back until we couldn’t run anymore. Finally coming to a stop we sat down on the ground and looked around but we were alone. My girlfriend had tears in her eyes, and I finally lost control as well and cried. Looking at her I said “I don’t know what to do” she agreed with me and said she felt the same. Slowly we began to compose ourselves and I rubbed my pantyhosed leg trying to figure out a solution. Then I remembered the spray bottle I still had in my pocket, and said thats it we can atleast save my mother if we can find her. Getting back up we started heading back the way we came to look for her.

Reaching the spot where my mother was converted we found the car was gone. Figuring she was probably headed home to convert my father we headed that way. Arriving at home the car was in the driveway so we were pretty sure my mom was there. Walking in I held the spray bottle in hand, and started searching the house for my mother. Going into her room I found her laying in bed wearing nothing but her pantyhose covering her entire body. Sneaking up on her, I raised the bottle and she sat up. “I see you came back to join us” she said and rubbed her hosed arm across her chest. “I was wrong, it is amazing, and I want everyone to serve pantyhose as I now do” Finally close enough I started spraying the liquid on her, trying to cover her as much as possible from the waist up. Screaming in pain, she fell back on the bed. Racing to her side my girlfriend and I started pulling on the hose trying to get it off her. Finally it ripped at the waist and we pulled even harder trying to separate it the rest of the way. Still screaming my mother fought us but we finally got it off her upper body. Holding her down we strapped her to the bed, and I grabbed the hose that we pulled off her to get rid of it. Suddenly I didn’t want to get rid of it. Standing there is the doorway I felt the strange desire to put it on. The desire was soooo strong. Snapping out of it as my girlfriend grabbed my arm I looked down at my hand to see the hose trying to attach itself and spread upward. My girlfriend sprayed the last bit of liquid out of the container on my hand and it let go. I threw it in the trash can, and took the can out of the room. Then went back in to keep an eye on my mother.

Several hours later my mother stopped screaming, and begging for us to give her the pantyhose back. Not sure how long we needed to wait, I started talking to her. Answering my questions, she appeared to be back to normal. I asked her what exactly happened when the pantyhose spread onto her. She leaned back, and began “At first fear, then the most extreme state of bliss I have ever felt. I wanted it, I needed it, and there was nothing anyone could have told me that would convince me any different. It was god like, and I still want it soooooooo bad. But I know the truth, and what will happen if I let it happen. It will kill me! There is no desire for anything else, you do not want to eat, drink, anything. The only thing you want is more, and everyone else to be in the same state as you.” I listened and realized she was telling the truth, so I released her bonds and let her up. Sitting up she asked me how we saved her, and I explained about using the spray. She looked at me with a worried look, and asked if we had used it all. Explaining that we had to save her, she got really upset and said that we were gonna have to be extremely careful now because there was no more. She then thanked me for letting her still be a good girl, and that she didn’t know if she could have handled being completely apart from her pantyhose. Smiling at her I told her I understood, and we all went to the kitchen to pack some food for our trip away from town. Walking into the kitchen, I was the first to notice the back door was open. Then I saw what used to be my father sitting in a chair at the table. “NO” screamed my mother, and started to walk towards the drone. Grabbing my mother I pulled her back and the drone that used to be my father said “Someone left a perfectly good pair of pantyhose laying on the floor, and when I picked it up it showed me how much better my life could be serving it, and converting others. The drone stood up and started around the table. My mother was in tears and fell to the floor as she tried to pull away from me. “I can’t let him go” she said and ran to the drone embracing it in a bear hug trying to pull the pantyhose off of it. I watched in horror as the pantyhose stuck to my mothers skin and spread back over her again. She then turned around and said “I am pantyhose, I will obey” and as she started walking towards us the new drone said “You see now, there is no escape, and no need to fight, Come to me, embrace this new life besides you already used your last hope of escape” as she spoke she moved towards us and the other drone that used to be my father followed. Unable to move I stood there, waiting for the moment that would change the rest of my life.

I closed my eyes and waited for the touch. And as I felt the hand touch my arm I realized it was my girlfriends hand, and she pulled me towards her yelling that I was her family now and we needed to leave. Turning to run I saw the drone reaching for me and I dodged out of the way and we both bolted out the front door slamming the door behind me I continued running but was shocked to see other people running in all directions. Both drones and people were running everywhere, I could not believe how quickly this was spreading, and I had no idea what we could do to stop it. Jumping in my mothers car we backed out of the driveway and left for grandmas house hoping she could help. without any more incidents we arrived and we both ran for her front door. We rang the doorbell and waited for a response. Ringing the bell again after no answer we realized she was not home and we could only hope for the best. We walked around the side of the house, and hopped over the fence to get in the back yard. Landing we turn around and there was my sister hiding behind one of the chairs. Running over to her she backed up in fear, but I explained that we had not become the drones, and I was just so happy to see her. Crying she got up, hugged me and said mom was gone, and that she had tried to attack her. I explained that we knew and had tried to save her, but dad had fallen and taken her back. We sat down on the chairs after I went into the house to change into something more comfortable. Enjoying the sun as it warmed my pantyhosed legs we tried to figure out what to do next. Lost in thought we never heard my grandma coming up behind us, and didn’t have a chance when she placed her hands on my girlfriend, and sister’s shoulders. Gasping is all I heard, and turning to look I could see pantyhoe spreading up both my sisters and girlfriends arms. Grabbing my girlfriend I yanked her away from the touch, but the hose kept spreading more and more. still hoping that there was a chance I dragged her with me away from the others hearing my sister say “I am pantyhose, I will obey”. Reaching the car, I still had not heard those horrible words from her so I pushed her in the passenger seat and closed the door. Getting in the other side, grandma and sis came around the house to try to stop us, but I got in, locked the doors and got out of there as quick as possible. Driving back into town, everywhere you looked were drones, everyone had been converted. Looking at my girlfriend I could see she was at the verge of becoming like them. Frome her neckline down she was completely coated in shiny beautiful pantyhose. She had pulled her clothes off and sat there rubbing herself with her hands, and rubbing her feet together. “Are you ok?” I asked, after no response I pulled over, and touched her shoulder intending to ask her again. But as soon as I touched her shoulders I felt the touch of a million tiny fingers carressing my hand working their way to my wrist and up my arm. Pulling my hand back I fell back in the seat and could feel the sensations spreading up through my arm and across my chest. Looking down I could see the pantyhose spreading across me and I didn’t care, all I wanted was more, and the feelings to continue.

A short time later I came back to reality and looked down to see I was also covered in hose from my neck down. My girlfriend was also looking at me, and we both were holding each others hands. We were falling, we knew it, and all it would take is one small mistake to finish us off and we would become drones like everyone else. I took off my clothes and leaned over to my girlfriend kissing her deeply. I looked at her and said, “If today is our last day, I want to have you one last time before it happens.” She agreed, and we crawled into the back seat where we made the sweetest love we have ever made, over and over, and over again. Finally when we could peel ourselves off each other we got dressed and got out of the car. Looking at each other we decided we needed to document everything that had happened to us. To write down our experiences, all about the pantyhose that we had found that changed our lives, and what had actually happened in our town, in case no one was left here to tell the tale for future generations to come.

So here we are, I admitted that I am addicted to pantyhose, and also that it really didn’t help that I admitted to it. My girlfriend and I have been trapped in my moms car for a day now with drones trying to convince us to come out. We tried to get out of town, but ran out of gas, now there is no way to even get out of the car there are so many around us. My girlfriend and I have spend alot of time in the last day exploring our new bodies, and we have come to realize there is no other way out and there is no help coming for us. When my girlfriend is done with her document we are going to get out of the car, and join the others. We will become pantyhose, we will obey!