The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Story Chapter 7

So after my girlfriend finished her account of what had happened, we shared a few more moments together in the car and said our goodbyes. Opening the doors we got out, and were greeted by several drones that instantly started rubbing their hosed hands on us. Closing my eyes, experiencing extasy I had never known before I waited for the change to finish. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and found that the pantyhose had not spread to my head, and I was in fact not a drone. Looking over at my girlfriend I could see that her change had completed, and she had become a complete pantyhose drone. Near complete devastation I ran to her side and grabbed her. I watched as her pantyhose spread on to me, but then back to her. Slowly the hose covering her face started retracting, and once again she was only covered from her neck down. Looking at me she said “The pantyhose has chosen to let me be your queen, my king.” Looking at her I asked her what she was talking about. “Because you are the one the allowed the pantyhose to become strong again and take its rightful place in this world you are now the king, and because of your love for me, and willingness to sacrafice everything to be with me it has decided to let you have a queen. Now it is our duty to continue our work, so all will know the joys of pantyhose, and everyone will become one with it.” Not sure exactly what was expected of me, or how I managed to become this person I accepted it and to test the theory I asked one of the drones to find me a nonconverted subject. Obeying my command it left and the others gathered around me and my girlfriend. All at once they bowed down to their knees in front of us asking what the next command was. Soon the drone returned I had sent out and it led me to an alley where a non convert had been cornered. Walking passed the drones I approached the young girl who cowered in fear of me. Talking softly to her I explained that I was offering her a gift that would always remain with her until the day she died. I could feel my pantyhose quivering with excitement and the need to spread it was overwelming. I still remained calm, and talked softly to the girl and finally got her to come out from behind the trash can where she was hiding. I reached out my hosed hand and crying she took it. Suddenly the rush of the pantyhose was overwelming. I watched as the hose spread off my hand onto hers. She tried to pull away but I held fast, and pulled her closer to me. I continued watching as the hose spread over her body and up her neck, then slowly over her head. Letting go she bowed before me and said “I am pantyhose, I will obey” Smiling I turned around feeling the true power of the pantyhose that had consumed me and my world. “I was also pantyhose now, and I would obey it”. I returned to the car where my queen and other drones waited. I then told the drones that our town was just a small part of this world and that all people had to follow us and bow before me. I then sent them off to spread the pantyhose beyond our town and to teach the world how to obey. And as they turned to leave my queen took my hand and we went home.

That night in my parents home we enjoyed each others company, while some of the drones stood watch outside the house. I had no idea where my parents, or grandma were for they were only drones now, and all the drones looked alike. After a while we went to my parents old room and started making love together, and as we did did we could feel our hose as a life force of its own engulfing us, encasing us together, and only increasing our lust for each other. And as we finished and lay in each others arms our pantyhose continued to pulse and shift over our bodies, like millions of tiny fingers massaging our skin. Finally we broke our embrace, to fix dinner and the pantyhose returned to its normal form. As we ate we smiled at each other and rubbed each others feet under the table to continue feeling the pantyhose that completely owned us. Gone were the thoughts of escape, all that was left was pleasure, and the need to convert everyone else to a life of servitude.

The next morning my queen and I began our plans to complete the masters orders. Our town was converted, if there was anyone left they were in hiding and eventually would make a mistake and be taken like the rest. The next town was less than 5 miles away, and the scouting drones had already been sent ahead. We got in a car and proceeded to the town, where complete utter chaos was in play. The drones were turning other people into drones, and those drones were turning others into drones as well. We walked the streets watching the battle take place knowing there was no need for caution because there was no resisting the power of the pantyhose. One touch and the person would want the conversion more than anything else in the world, reguardless of the end result. Within hours the entire town had fallen, and our numbers had more than tripled. Tingling with excitement my pantyhose rewarded me for my obedience. Gathering the drones we converged in the square where everyone bowed before me and the queen. I spoke out to them all “We are all on the verge of an revolution. A new world order of peace and love. All anyone needs to do is become pantyhose, and obey it. Then the world will become one. Now as your king I ask you to go forth and continue spreading the joys of pantyhose!” and with that the drones stood and walked off to the next town. Looking out I noticed a drone still kneeling, and as I approached it it fell over and lay still on the ground. Watching in disbelief The pantyhose began to pulse and quiver changing shape and moving around over the drones body. Slowly the body began to disolve and soon there was nothing left but a puddle of liquid laying where the body was. Confused, and very shaken I leaned over and studied the liquid on the ground. And as I did what looked like a tentical rose from the liquid and attached to my skin. Instantly all of the liquid leaped up off the ground and attached to me, spreading out over my already hose body, and where the drone had fallen there was nothing but an imprint of where the body had fallen. My queen walked over to me and spoke “The drones have a limited life span, they do not, and can not eat or drink so their life span is rather short. However the pantyhose does make use of their remains, and it uses that nurishment to survive until the next host arrives for it to continue its cause” Confused I looked at her and said “But I don’t understand then, how is this bettering the life of human kind, how are we helping people?” she replied with “We aren’t, we are only serving our master, remember we are pantyhose, and we WILL obey” “The day you put on your pantyhose, is the day you chose this life, and the day you gave me my pantyhose is the day you chose to bring others into the same world as you.” Staring at her in disbelief I knew she was right, and I knew there was no other choice, I had already made it.

That night I spent alot of time in thought about everything. I had no regrets about my choice, I was happy and always embraced by the pantyhose. However after seeing the drone die before me, and learning to true nature of the future of mankind I was quite concerned. How was the human race going to continue? was this the end? Laying next to my queen, I kept thinking about everything, until finally I passed out nervous about our uncertian future.

The next morning my queen and I traveled to the next town to continued our conquest. As we arrived the town was already in complete chaos. The drones were converting the residents, and the drones that fell were converted into puddles of liquid hose that unsuspecting victims would step into and become hosts to its power. Soon the battle was over, and the pantyhose remained victorious. Everyone in town became drones eager to help with the spread of the hoses glory. After sending out the drones again, my queen and I took refuge in an abandoned home for the night, where I was informed that she was pregnant, and would be giving birth to our first child. Excited and afraid I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of fate awaited our child. was it going to be doomed to a life of a drone, or would it be spared and only be given a life like ours of servitude. I had no idea, but the thought of bringing a new life into this world right now was not something I could share only joy about. Falling asleep that night I had dreams of a new world, a world that had begun with my family. everyone was hosed from the neck down, but everyone was happy including our master. Our job was to cleanse the world of non converts, and when the drones finished their work we were the ones that would re populate and create the future. Waking from the dream I smiled to myself, and felt confident that our future would be strong..

Days and nights became a blur, each day started the same, and finished the same. The drones would lead a day in advance, and then the rest of us would arrive the next morning to observe and finish converting the towns. At the end of every battle all the drones new and old would all bow before my queen and I awaiting new orders. I started directing drones back to previous towns, and well as leaving drones in the towns that were just taken. This was to make sure that any non converts that managed to hide through the battle, would still have the opportunity to join whether they wanted to or not. Our numbers were growing at a rapid rate, and I was beginning to feel confident that we could handle larger citys, and possibly even take out the government. I knew that word had started spreading about the pantyhose invasion, but for some reason that didn’t even bother me, or my master. We were reaching a point that it was like a virus spreading out of control. So we set the date, and the plans were made to invade the capital. After all it was a given that the United States would fall once I was in control of everything, and told everyone how great everything is, and would be if they gave themselves to the hose. Sitting back in my chair looking over the map my queen and I finished up the plans. Everything was set, the date was set, no one knew of our plans to overthrow the government, everything was falling into place. Then the full scale invasion could take place. There would be armys of pantyhose drones marching across the United States, and once that was complete then the troops could be shipped overseas and across the world and everyone would know its power.

It was at that point my queen and I retired to sleep. Watching her walk in front of me, I thought once again of the last night I saw her bare legs, and felt a longing to be able to touch her bare skin once more.