The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 13

Witch Trial

Kevin was mentally kicking himself. He had been daydreaming of all the fantastic sex he had gotten the night before and wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings. So he had been completely unprepared when a net of vines fell over the party. The net seemed alive, clinging to him the more he tried to move. The girls seemed to be even worse off, as it seemed that the net followed the typical rules of this world and clung to them in such a manner that it appeared like something out of one of those bondage hentais.

As soon as the net seemed sure of its prize, it began to slide deeper into the Cleft, dragging the party with it. This did not make them happy, especially Caitlin, who as a catgirl did not take confinement well. She hissed and panicked and bit at the rope, bringing out her claws and attempted to shed the plant material. The net reacted by breaking in several strands, one of which shoved itself into her mouth while the rest circled around her legs, hog tying them to her now bound wrists. To add further insult, vines squeezed around her small breasts and rode into the crevice of her sex. She attempted to fight it, but after several minutes, her body seemed to weaken and her eyes took on a glazed sheen, she stopped moving except to wiggle her hips in a rhythmic fashion, the vine between her legs completely saturated in the outpouring of her sexual juices. Her reaction worried Kevin.

Candace and Moonbeam were the only ones not bound, being too small and fast for the net to grab. They hovered over the party as it was dragged away, making futile attempts to dive in and see if they could cut through the vines. They backed off when the vines shoved themselves into Kevin’s pants and threatened to rip the front apart. That worried Kevin even more, because it indicated that the net had a certain degree of intelligence to take advantage of a fairy’s weak point.

He began to consult with Tome, asking about various spells to free them. There were many ways in which it could be done. Unfortunately, most were impractical at best and potentially deadly at worst. He couldn’t set the net on fire and burn their way out of course, especially with his sister so docilely grinding her delicate bits into the material. A freeze spell would be a bit better, but still would put Caitlin in a bad way. He had never done a poisoning spell before, thinking it was a horrible way to kill someone. It would probably work, but Tome advised him that the vines might squeeze the party like grapefruits in their death spasms.

As he was trying to think, he found that his body quickly produced a boner and his mind was getting foggy. It took him a moment of enjoying the sensation mixed with a bit of frustration to realize that the source of this arousal was originating from his ears, in the form of the seductive octave that Dee used to lure her prey. He glanced over with much drool collecting down his chin at the succubus. She was encouraging several strands of the net to violate her body, urging the trap to performing feats of decadence that hentai artists back home would give their left nuts to reproduce. He was only dimly aware of Tome screaming in his mind as he watched the show and attempted to touch himself.

He watched Dee cry out in a multitude of orgasms as she writhed and enticed her captors. His awareness of what was going on around him faded as he focused on her, only noticing briefly that Caitlin was now undergoing similar treatment with much the same reaction. He ignored the calls from within and without his head from Eileen. It didn’t seem to be that important.

Just before he lost all of the blood in his brain as his hormone level increased. He noticed five creatures floating over the orgasmic form of Dee. He could barely see them, as they were translucent and seemed to be made out of air. They were only visible due to small particles of dust and debris that fluttered around them. He was about to say they were women, but despite having noticeable chests, their forms were about as sexless as a Barbie doll.

They flowed with childish laughter around Dee, entering her gasping mouth and emerging from her nose with no difficulty, slipping around her and grasping her to bring greater amounts of sensation. Kevin noticed there was a change in the succubus, she was starting to panic, much in the same way as she had when she was fighting her urge to seduce him in captivity. It was then that he realized that she was having difficulty breathing. The dancing sexless creatures were taking all the air from her. Dee came again, hard, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she passed out. Kevin could not see her chest move. He was about to cry out when one of the creatures floated against her mouth and gave her what seemed like a passionate kiss. Dee’s breasts heaved as she took in air, but she did not wake up.

“Sylphs overcome slaves of fire and passion, for air feeds that fire and can also choke it. You have done well my friends, thank you for helping your sisters, we shall cast much seeds upon the wind as our promise.” A voice came from somewhere behind him. He hadn’t noticed before, but the net had stopped dragging them and they seemed to be in some kind of rustic village.

The near invisible non-women seemed to be filled with joy and flew away from Dee, and swirled around several women just out of the corner of Kevin’s eye. The women cast petals and dandelion seeds that they had collected in bowls into the air. The creatures danced among the debris and teased it higher and away, soon vanishing from sight.

“Poor deluded succubus, attempting to leech off the lust and life of our bondage vines, not realizing that despite the docility inducing function of its binds that the plant has no nerves of its own to succumb to her powers. If not for the aid of the sylphs, her unbridled lust would have permeated the brains of her companions and eventually overloaded their fragile bodies with unrelieved frustration and madness.”

Despite the concern implied in the words of the woman Kevin couldn’t see at the moment; he was able to glance at some of the other women and noted that from the way some of them were breathing and that their toga’s clung to them, that it wasn’t concern over their captives that they had been worried about. While Dee was a succubus and her power was only certain to affect males, he was aware that some women seemed drawn by the seduction octave. She may not have been able to suck the life from their genitals, but she could fill such women with burning lust.

The woman who had spoken walked into his peripheral view as she came to inspect her prize. She had a regal grace, obviously used to command. Her hair was midnight black, long, and woven with white flowers the likes of which Kevin has never seen. Like the other woman, she wore a sort of toga, only brown and green instead of off white, and looked to be made of something akin to, if not, silk. The fabric flowed around her swaying hips, revealing a tantalizing thigh from a slit in the garment. Her chest was not very large; else it would have been spilling out of the loose neckline in her wrap. Something about her demeanor told him that he was in trouble. Or perhaps it was just Tome as she finally managed to break through the fog of lust from Dee’s performance.

The lady seemed a bit wary of the subdued succubus, but pleased. She walked down the net, examining each person caught. She only gave Eileen and Sandy a disinterested glance before moving on. She halted, and stared at Caitlin mewing helplessly and lustfully in her bonds. The lady seemed to want to reach down and pet the catgirl in her disbelief at catching such a prize, but pulled away at the last moment. She turned back with a sparkle of excitement and wonder in her eyes.

She seemed to be about to say something, but then her eyes passed over the girl infant draped comfortably in the net. She glanced at Aerin’s pure white hair and paused at seeing the slight bump sticking from her forehead. The lady gasped and said something in a language that Kevin couldn’t identify. The other ladies made some hand signals of reverence. The way they were fawning over the child, it was unclear as to whether they were going to start worshipping her or eat her for dinner.

With great reluctance, her head turned away from the child staring back at her, and her gaze locked with Kevin. The happy, excited, wondrous, almost innocently worshipful look on her face vanished completely and was replaced by a mixture of disgust, rage, and annoyance. She gestured with a hand and one of the women stepped forward and handed her a nasty looking oaken spear decorated with what looked like dried castrated penises dangling on the non-business end of it. Kevin rightly assumed that perhaps it was not a good thing to be in this camp without having a pair of breasts and with some extra equipment.

“I don’t know how a man has been so fortunate to travel with such an assortment of wonderful examples of female companionship, but I shall be happy to pull the weed out of the garden.” She spoke, raising the spear above her head and about to bring it down upon Kevin’s smaller head.

“Oh crap!” Kevin gulped, and felt a surge of power flow through him as Tome attempted to thrust some shields up.

“Leave him alone!” Sandy screamed out at the same time, clutching the quartz crystal Aerin had given her.

Two things happened at once. When the spear came down, it abruptly hit an invisible barrier that shot sparks on impact. As she was shocked by this, the sylphs came back with a vengeance, in greater numbers, and swirled around the lady. Her toga was buffeted by wind, threatening to tear it off and already showing enough naughty bits that would have stirred Kevin’s interest had he not nearly had his manhood run through. A miniature tornado seemed to rip the spear out of the lady’s hand and flung it up out of sight. Once satisfied that the job was done, the sylphs laughed and breezed over toward Sandy, flowing through her hair and picking at her clothes with childish glee. Sandy, for her part, looked like she was enduring a particularly annoying windstorm.

The leader was shifting her stare of disbelief from Kevin to Sandy and back again. Her face was split between pure rage, confusion, and wonder.

“A wizard!” She spat. “A wizard has dared to set foot in our camp! And traveling with a witch, an inherent witch! Who are you people, you are all too strange a group, I demand to know who you are and why you have trespassed in The Cleft.”

“We are passing through.” Aerin spoke up. “We are aware that Kevin’s presence offends your sensibilities, but this was still the best way toward our destiny.”

“The best way? You must not be a very talented seer if you actually believe we would let a wizard pass through our lands.”

“He is not a mere wizard, he is the D’hrrtv.”

Some of the women stepped back at this proclamation, holding their noses and looking frantic.

“You brought a wizard to our valley, and not just any wizard, but one that is particularly famous for his enticing, virgin hunting scent!” She shrieked.

“Is there a problem?”

“Problem? Males want to fuck us, wizards demand to fuck us! Wizards take our virginity and suck the power from us, forcing us to lose our natural connection to the elements around us. To many of our sisters here have been raped of their gift by overzealous wizards, forced to contact the elementals via clumsy external mechanisms rather than the spirit to spirit summons they were born with. You do not think this is a problem?”

“You don’t smell him now do you?”

“Uppity brat, of course I don’t, I was raped when I was thirteen!” The leader shrieked, some of the other women around her took an involuntary step backward at this outburst. It was obviously a sore subject.

Aerin smiled, not fazed in the least. “That may be, but those that escort you to the edge of your valley are virgins. Safety in numbers be the rule with contact to the outer lands, and yet, not one flared nostril, not one hardened nipple under those thin tunics, not one bead of perspiration that comes from anything but fear. Hmmm.”

The leader paused and inspected her entourage, noting that while some were shaking, none had visible signs of arousal. “So I see, what is your point.”

“His scent can be turned off.”

“Liar, no wizard can turn off their scent, least of all the D’hrrtv!”

“Would you like him to have it turned back on? I’m sure its been bottled up in his glands for so long it has become even more potent. Your sisters will hardly last five minutes.”

“That won’t be a problem, because if he does turn it on, he won’t last more than two.” The leader growled.

“Indeed.”

“Not that any of this matters, wizard or not, he is still male and his presence here is an offense punishable by death. We cannot afford even to have a male slave, with the risk he might be able to take advantage of one of the sisters. Reason all you want about his virtues or supposed harmlessness, it does not change this fact. Why should we listen to the opinions of a harem?”

“Because one of us is an inherent witch.” Aerin smirked.

That brought her up short, and she frowned as she glanced over at Sandy. “So it seems, she is playing a dangerous game with her virginity, but that doesn’t...”

“She is not a virgin.”

There were collective gasps from the sisters, and Sandy blushed red and squeaked at Aerin, who ignored her.

“Impossible, she was able to call elementals for aid using her will. Only inherent witches can do that, and only virgins can be inherent witches!”

Allow me your mouth, Kevin.

Kevin nodded, and felt a blanket cover his body as he lost control over it. His mouth opened and words came out, but not in his voice.

“She was among the first that my chosen had taken. Her power entered his body, which he put to good use. But later, I reached in and grabbed the power signature and returned it to her with a touch. She is no virgin, but she is now an inherent witch from now until she dies.”

There were more gasps from the women; some began to chatter amongst themselves until the leader demanded silence.

“Who are you? How can you return something that has been stolen from our souls!”

“My name is Tome, it is I who chooses to give the D’hrrtv his power, to find someone worthy of wielding me. This one is worthy, he even attempted to discard me and the gifts that come with being chosen, and by doing so, he opened up a path that let me have a more direct method of managing his powers. I can turn his gift on and off, and can reach into his stores and return power back to its source. Kevin is a reluctant master, but a beloved one.” Tome spoke, but his body flushed at her words. “But now that you know who I am, and who my chosen is, I believe it would be a courtesy to tell me your name.”

“I am Madam Telia, overseer of the Cleft and protector of the sisters that seek sanctuary from the greedy attentions of men. If what you say is true, then you are able to have sex with one of my charges and make it possible so that she is immune from losing her natural gift.”

“That is correct.”

“Tome, no!” Eileen shrieked, realizing the danger even as Tome bluntly admitted this.

“Be still, heart mate, Kevin must live, and in order to do that, these witches must see the value of keeping him alive.”

“But, if you can do as you say you did, then what reason would they have in ever letting him go.” Eileen protested.

“That is a problem that will have to be worked out later.” Tome shrugged.

“It is a moot point until the claim can be properly tested. There is a great deal of trust implied in going through with this demonstration. The risk may be worth it, if you lie then we will be without one sister at full strength and your host will be slowly gutted in front of his harem. But if you tell the truth, then your host will enjoy a pleasant life of deflowering nubile girls to keep our colony strong and expandable.” Telia’s words drifted as she pictured inherent sisters spreading from the Cleft and returning pregnant with another generation of witches.

“Gee, how thrilling for me.” Kevin muttered, gaining control of his mouth.

“What are you whining about, man, isn’t this something you’ve fantasized about all the time.” Telia snapped.

“Lady, I’ve had so many people trying to get in my pants since I came here, the novelty has worn off. I just want a simple life with my family and future wife and not have to worry about a bunch of crazy people either trying to fuck or kill me.”

“How noble of you.” She turned to the sisters. “Do I have a volunteer to test out the claim?”

The girls blushed and huddled together with frenzied whispering. Every now and then one would glance over at Kevin as if inspecting a piece of meat. Soon, there was a heated argument, whether it was about disgust at having to do the job or in anticipation of getting to do it, the tone was not clear. His scent was wisely turned off. After a few minutes, the witches began to do some complicated hand gestures that eventually revealed itself to be some kind of game. In moments, there was a collective sigh as the group split apart, some resigned with the outcome as they backed away from a blonde with shoulder length hair, wide hips, and a pair of breasts that barely fit in the tunic.

“I volunteer madam.” She said as humbly as she could while trying to stare at Kevin’s crotch through the net and his clothes.

“Oh great.” Kevin mumbled to himself. “I get a gidget.”

“We appreciate your sacrifice Gidget, are you sure you want to go through with this?”

Kevin fell over, trying to slap his head.

“Oh yeah.” Gidget said, unconsciously licking her lips. “I think I can manage this chore.”

“Oh gee, don’t sound all put out by it.” Eileen said bitterly.

Kevin thought about putting up a fight or a spell once he was released from the net, but thought better of it. As it was, the choice was taken from him, for as Gidget stepped up to him, she raised her hands up to her lips in a complicated gesture and silently prayed. The earth around him began to bubble and melt and swallowed up his arms and legs. He was about to cry out when a big blob of mud jumped and poured into his mouth, it quickly solidified into a hard gritty gag. All in all, it felt very undignified and nasty. Still, it effectively curbed all the spell casting that he could do that did not involve just his mind and will. It was a daunting thought to realize that the vast majority of his spells required some kind of twitch or signal to activate, or mainly to aim.

The net pulled away from him as she bent down and attempted to undress him. She had a bit of difficulty with his pants, not being familiar with their design, but she soon figured it out enough to get the front open. Of course, being bound made it impossible to pull his pants off, but she did manage to disrobe him to the minimum it took to release what she wanted. This was uncomfortable because it pulled the cloth and denim that was still on tighter in certain areas.

Gidget played with his member in her hand for a little bit, not exactly sure what to do with it, as it was still soft. She started yanking on it, a little too harshly for his taste, and his stomach soon began to ache with the stinging against his balls. Through sheer force, his erection began to very slowly form. She smiled at her accomplishment, thinking she must be a natural lover for her success. Kevin couldn’t argue otherwise, and he was thankfully becoming numb from the pain anyway.

Gidget undid the strap to her tunic and kicked it away, showing her nude form underneath. Without any ceremony, she straddled him. A little bit of uncertainty crossed her face as she chewed on her lip, but she volunteered so she had to go through with it. She grabbed the head of his penis and rubbed it against her sex. She couldn’t quite seem to get it to go where it was supposed to go. As it rubbed, she soon found a spot that felt very nice and was starting to feel better. She smiled, she must have found out what to do, so she humped right there, enjoying herself satisfactory.

“Stupid git, you’re supposed to have it INSIDE you!” Telia snapped.

“But, it won’t go!” Gidget protested. Eileen snorted in her binds; the witch’s incompetence made her feel somewhat better about having her man used.

“Do I have to do everything myself.” Telia growled. She knelt before them and roughly grabbed his member and Gidget’s ass and shoved it at her crack. She pried the lips of Gidget’s sex open and pressed it against the head of his dick.

“Ow, stop, its not going to go in.”

“Yes it will, stop being a baby and push back.”

“But it hurts!”

“Of course it does, sex with a man always hurts, now do it and you won’t have to worry about doing it ever again.”

The head probed in and pressed against what was supposed to be its path inside. Kevin moaned in discomfort as the friction began to burn him. The girl was far too dry for easy access, for the tiny amount of foreplay that Telia interrupted was not nearly enough to even moisten, much less lubricate the passage. It was a new and horrifying experience for him, whose sexual encounters to that point had involved virgins acting under an insane dripping lust for him during his time as the D’hrrtv or his beloved when he was normal. Never had he met a woman that was actually dry when he put it in.

Gidget clenched her teeth as the member in Telia’s hands bent and pushed at her. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, there was a tearing sensation and suddenly her hips sank down, lubricated by her blood. She let out a scream of pain, from the physical sensation of having her skin torn through, from the emotional sensation of being used, and from the spiritual sensation of feeling her connection to the elemental world around her get ripped away and sucked into Kevin. She fell onto his chest with great wracking sobs, not even bothering to move her hips to complete what she had started.

Kevin wanted to throw up, from the anguish squeezing around his dick, from the guilt of causing such suffering, and the feeling of being used. He hadn’t really thought it was possible for a woman to rape a man, but he now found he was wrong. Not even the vital feeling of the magic sliding from her into the stores that Tome was keeping eased the sensation of violation from the act.

“Come on, get your act together.” Telia ordered.

“No more, I don’t want anymore.” Gidget cried.

“Too late, you volunteered and you have to see this through, now start moving or so help me...”

“Stop it!” Eileen screamed. “Can’t you see their both in pain? It doesn’t matter if they complete the act, look at the blood, she is no longer a virgin. Wasn’t that the whole point?”

“You be quiet whore! This is none of your business. I’m not going to take advice from...hey, what are you doing?” This last was shouted at Gidget, who had pulled off of Kevin and was now curled in a fetal ball and sobbing. “You’re ruining it, your not supposed to stop in the middle.”

“I don’t want it!” Gidget protested. “It hurts to much, and I can’t feel my magic, it’s so wrong, I don’t want it.”

“Fine, then! YOU!” Telia pointed at Kevin. “Give our sister her power back.”

Kevin muttered something in his gag and tried to wiggle free from his constrictions. This did not make Telia happy.

“I said to give back her power now. Do it or we’ll remove your intestines and string them through the trees before you die.”

Kevin protested and struggled harder in fear. Telia glared and fingered her knife.

“For Christ’s sake,” Sandy screamed. “Remove the gag, he’s trying to say something.”

“I doubt that anything he could say could be anything important.” Telia mumbled. But she pulled an oaken wand from a belt in her tunic. The wand had a crystal embedded into it. She cut herself with the knife and smeared a drop of blood onto the crystal and held the wand into the air. Then she stepped forward and touched the tip against Kevin’s gag and she began to pray in some other language.

The dirt crumbled in Kevin’s mouth and he coughed and spit it up, turning it into nasty gritty mud that crunched in his teeth.

“I’m not going to tell you again, return Gidget’s powers.” Telia said coldly.

Tome took over his mouth. “I will, but I need to touch her, or have her touch me.”

“This had better not be some trick.”

“What am I going to do, you have my host and friends in your possession?”

“Perhaps you would transfer yourself into a new host, like Gidget perhaps, and let us do what we will with your so called friends.”

“I can only be rooted into a male, one that I chose to be suitable for the job, and he has to read me, to burn the symbols of my soul into his mind. I could not make any of you a host even if I wanted to. Now have her touch me again.”

Telia grunted and grabbed Gidget’s hand and flopped it unceremoniously onto Kevin’s chest. Something like a strong static spark shot through both of them, making Kevin and Gidget jump with the brief pain. Gidget was still sobbing, but she gazed up in wonder.

“I can feel it, my connection to nature has been restored.” She sniffled.

Telia’s face broke out in a predatory grin. “So you weren’t lying, this will make things around here very interesting. Tell me, can you restore the power of those who have already been violated.”

“No, I need your energy signature to transfer it back. Find the wizard who raped you and I might, might being the key word, transfer it back to you.” Tome said.

“I was not raped by a wizard.”

“You are out of luck then, if the man who took you could not hold your power, then it has flown free. Who knows what eventually absorbed it.”

“A pity.” Telia turned away, seeming almost wistful. She took the time to look at her other captives. “Now then, what to do with you all. The wizard is obvious, we will keep him chained in our compound until every muscle but one deteriorates and have him initiate our sisters into a permanent commune with the elements. I’m sure it will be like paradise for him.”

“Like hell it will!” Kevin groaned.

“Silence man, unlike you, my sisters will be forced to endure sex with you, unable to enjoy it as much as you obviously do.”

“You think I ENJOYED that!”

“Of course you did, you’re a man.” Telia said in a tone that indicated that she thought he was being really stupid. “Now then, for the rest of you. The witch obviously needs to stay here and be trained and reeducated. The catgirl, when she wakes after that vine treatment she received, we will decide on whether to keep her as a pet or send her back into the wild. I’m guessing the lot of you has tamed her since she is accompanying you? The normal girl we might keep around as a slave, or slit her throat, whichever seems to be more profitable in the long run. The seer, no doubt she will have her uses.”

Telia walked down the net, gesturing at each one. Soon she came to the unconscious form of Dee.

“Now this one, this one is too dangerous, especially for our new prize. We can’t let her go, nor do I want to hack her to pieces, since I’m not sure just how good her recuperative powers are. Instead, we’ll just lock her up in a room for several months and let her starve to death, that should take care of the problem.”

“NO! You can’t do that!” Sandy screamed.

“We can do whatever we like.” Telia snapped, stepping up to Sandy. She put one boot on the girl’s face and shoved her hard backwards. “And if you want any hope of becoming part of this tribe, you had better learn some respect.”

“Please, don’t hurt Dee, don’t make her starve!”

“And why shouldn’t we?”

“Because...because...I love her!”

Telia stepped back in shock, then turned to her tribe, who were glancing at each other in bewilderment. Then, as one, the forest was filled with the sounds of raucous laughter.

“In love! With a DEMON! Ah, you poor addle witted child. It is good you came to us to teach you better. Do you honestly think that thing cares one whit about you? Demon’s have no feelings; they are all about sensation. Lust, hunger, blood thirst; that is the entire capacity of their emotional state.”

“Dee isn’t like that at all.”

“Then you are blind. That creature has some ulterior purpose and no matter how trustworthy or innocent she may seem to you, it is all an act to accomplish it. You will be grateful once we get rid of her, eventually!”

“No!”

“Enough of this, take them away.” Telia turned away as her sister’s ordered the vines to move the captives to their fate.

* * *

“What the hell is wrong with you? The last customer was complaining.” Brian roared, his voice muffled by layers of swaddled clothes that made him look like some kind of desert nomad. His hands were covered with bandages, and his face was concealed in shadows. The locals who saw him considered him to be either eccentric, or a leper, but did not immediately jump to the conclusion that he was a supernatural creature.

Jacey was not listening to him; she was sprawled out on a thin pad in a tent Brian had pilfered. She made no attempt to cover her nudity, or the stains of affection splattered on her hair, her face, leaking from her vagina. Her eyes seemed dead, as though her mind was adrift in a far away place, the rims of them were puffy and sore from hopeless tears long dried. She looked like a worn sex doll, only more pitiful.

“All you did was lay there and let him push it in, he complained of me selling him the use of a corpse!” Brian kicked Jacey’s side, getting no reaction. “Oh, I get it, sulking are you! Think that things can’t get any worse? Believe me, I can make them worse. There are many more profitable avenues I can make use of you, be grateful that I haven’t. If you don’t earn us the money that we need to catch up with Kevin so I can get my body back, I will be forced to show you how profitable you can be.”

Jacey continued to lay still, her arms and legs spread as though making a snow angel, a wad of her previous customers seed oozed out of her exposed sex.

“Okay, that does it, I’m tired of your attitude. Jacey, from now on I wish that you will never escape into the back of your mind during these encounters, you will be aware from start to finish and after. I wish that you will pretend that you are enjoying yourself, to convince your clients that they are the best fuck you have ever had. I also wish for you to get cleaned up to be presentable for your next customer.”

Brian watched in satisfaction as Jacey stood up, the dull stare she had on before vanished as her eyes focused. She still didn’t say anything, but new tears slid down her cheeks, and a flush of deep shame covered her body.

‘My body may suck, but I’m actually beginning to like this world.’ Brian thought as his sister headed for the flap of the tent to go bath in the nearby river.

“Oh Jacey.”

She paused, not looking back at him.

“When you get back from cleaning up, I wish you will beg me to fuck you, and not to stop begging until I cum into your ass.”

He saw her shudder slightly, and then leave with a hopeless shuffle.

Oh yes, he was starting to enjoy himself immensely.

* * *

“What are we going to do?” Candace asked for the tenth time.

“Be quiet, or they’ll find us and wonder.” Moonbeam snapped. The two of them flitted among the trees, taking note of the buildings where the witches separated the captives. The fact that the two of them had the presence of mind to flee out of sight the moment the vines had threatened to expose Kevin kept them from capture.

Candace was all about saving her father first, but Moonbeam informed her that he would be closely watched and most likely used by a series of witches. There was no safe way for the fairies to get in his presence without being caught by the most basic of fairy traps. Moonbeam then suggested that the most critical one in need of saving would be Dee. The succubus was already due for a feeding and the excitement of the day was no doubt accelerating that. The problem was, she was being even more closely guarded, since the witches knew what she was capable of outside captivity.

It was a frustrating situation. Moonbeam would have preferred that they stay there and rot. But she was sure that her master would not appreciate the D’hrrtv living long enough to involuntarily build an army of witches. She had not yet had the opportunity to ask him as Candace was sticking to her like glue, a situation that both annoyed her and at the same time filled her with a yearning thrill that disturbed her.

The others had been taken to a hut that was sunken into the ground, looking more like a bizarre cave than a woman made structure. No doubt it did extend further underground, and was probably used either as a prison or a slave holding enclave, or both. Moonbeam noted that Sandy was not being separated from the group, no doubt being kept prisoner until they found a way to assimilate her into the tribe. Sandy was Moonbeam’s best bet for getting the party out of their situation, although it would be tricky. There had to be a way though, otherwise why did the infant seer lead them to this place to begin with.

“How are we going to get in there?” Candace whispered in her ear, the closeness and hot breath sent shudders through her body. Moonbeam had a brief image of the fairy’s mother in an intimate embrace and quickly squashed it.

“Watch and learn.” Moonbeam fluttered away, searched for a bit, and found what she was looking for, a gooey mud puddle. She dived and fell into it with a thick splorch sound. The stuff covered her, gumming up her wings and oozing everywhere, she made sure to rub it into every intimate crevice, making sure no hint of white remained.

“What are you doing?” Candace asked, wide-eyed.

Instead of answering, Moonbeam grabbed the girl’s ankle and pulled her into the mud with her, causing a surprised squeak which Moonbeam quickly smothered by dunking the fairy’s head into the mud. The two wrestled in the muck, a task that Moonbeam was finding enjoyable as her hands inadvertently got to explore bits of the others body in their struggles. She quickly suppressed this and backed off when it became clear that Candace was fully caked.

“Why did...” Candace shrieked before getting a hand shoved into her mouth.

“Shut up, we’re trying to be stealthy here.” Moonbeam scolded and looked around. She emerged from the puddle looking like a mud ball. She made no attempt to fly as she gestured at Candace to follow.

On foot it took awhile to reach the prison hatch, but not long enough for the ick to dry on them. Once there, Moonbeam pushed herself against the dried mud wall and slowly inched her way around the building to the entrance. Once, one of the guards glanced her direction, but she froze and blended in as yet another disfigured lump on the wall, Candace followed her example. Soon, the guard looked the other way and the fairies slowly continued onward. Once inside, the path angled down into tunnels. The quality of lighting was so poor that they did not have to make much effort to stay hidden.

Occasionally a witch or two passed by them, a few in conversation about the new arrivals that helped point the fairies in the right direction. They found that the door to the prison was guarded by a pair of salamanders, so it left little doubt they were on the right track. The lizards were small, about the size of the fairies themselves, but they were fire elementals so were disastrous to touch or aggravate. If they sounded the alarm, there would quite literally be fireworks.

Moonbeam took a deep breath and stepped forward. Elementals of any sort could be dangerous or hindering as they obeyed the requests asked of them. However, most elementals did not bother taking the initiative and performed only the task assigned them, ignoring the spirit of the task entirely. This was most accurate in the case of air, with fire a close second. Moonbeam wondered why the witches didn’t call an earth elemental for this task.

“Hello.” Moonbeam greeted the salamanders, which glanced at her briefly to inspect her flammability. Their interest waned when it became clear that her hair was the only thing that would easily burn and that it would take effort to keep her ablaze until her bones caught. It was entirely too much work for so little satisfaction.

“What is your purpose here?” Moonbeam asked as the lizards looked away without sounding any alarm.

“The door ssstaysss closssed!”

“The door ssstaysss closssed!”

Moonbeam frowned as the two spoke in synch, she inspected the door, noting a slot in the bottom where a plate of food could be pushed and another near the top where someone could look inside.

“So, if I wanted to enter...?”

“The door ssstaysss closssed!”

“The door ssstaysss closssed!”

“Right.”

Moonbeam grabbed Candace and pulled her forward. The poor girl nearly shrieked as the salamanders turned their attention on the new thing momentarily. Still holding her by the hand, Moonbeam boldly strode forward and walked through the feeding slot of the door. The salamanders did not even flinch, because as far as they were concerned, the fact that the door did not open meant that they were fulfilling their jobs. It was an effective order unless that which you were trying to keep out or prisoner was nearly a foot tall.

Moonbeam was so proud of herself that she almost collided into the knee of Aerin, who was sitting Indian style on the other side.

“It is about time you got here.” Aerin gave her a small knowing smile. Moonbeam blanched, but recovered with a scowl.

“If you know everything, why didn’t you plan your own escape route.” She snapped.

“Everything has its time.” Aerin shrugged, her glance froze Moonbeam in her tracks, penetrating and for the moment, terrifying. “Everything.”

“Who is it...oh, Candace!” Eileen greeted as she came to inspect what Aerin was babbling about.

“And Moonbeam.” Moonbeam said crossly.

“Yes, of course...uh, is Kevin okay?” She asked with a worried look on her face.

“Perhaps, a line hasn’t formed outside his prison, so I doubt their breaking him in yet.” Moonbeam smirked. “After years of being conditioned to fear a man’s embrace and having word spread about how much Gidget enjoyed her inoculation, the others will probably have to be ordered before they put one foot closer to him. If you want a time to rescue him, now is it, before they realize just how enjoyable your boyfriend can be.”

Eileen shuddered. “We need to get out of here.”

“Good luck, you have salamanders making sure the door doesn’t move.”

“Dig.” Aerin suggested.

“Dig? I don’t see any shovels around here.” Moonbeam rolled her eyes.

“We don’t need shovels.” Aerin glanced behind her, where Sandy was cradling Caitlin’s head in her lap. The catgirl was just starting to come around from her exhausting net rape. She purred against the witch’s hand that was stroking behind her ears in an absent-minded fashion.

“Oh yeah. Hey, why haven’t you summoned something to free yourself yet.” Moonbeam yelled at Sandy.

“They found my quartz, they took it away.” Sandy sighed.

“So?”

“I can’t do anything without it.”

“Of course you can, you’re an inherent witch, you don’t need outside tools in order to make your voice heard. The rock only served its purpose in helping you to focus your mind on a single point.”

“But, I don’t know how to use my power, its only really been useful was in acts of desperation!”

“And you aren’t desperate now?”

“You don’t understand!”

“Of course I don’t, just close your eyes and scream for help with every force in your body. The way I’ve understood witches is their ability to beg convincingly.”

“Its worth trying.” Eileen pleads.

“I...I’ll try, but I’m not sure I can...”

“You’ll definitely fail with that attitude.” Moonbeam snapped. “You got to have confidence that it will work. Here’s an incentive, Dee is in a bad way and she needs to be freed before she turns into a monster. She is in dire need of a feed.”

“Dee!”

“Yes, the longer she is held, the looser her grip on sanity will become. You need to free her.”

Sandy shuddered, remembering the time when Dee saved her from being raped by feeding on her attacker. She remembered the feral look on her face, the insane pleasure of the hunt, as well as the horror and shame that came afterward. She imagined just how much worse it could be, forced into starvation and losing what little self one had to the need.

Sandy hadn’t been aware of what she was doing as this passed through her mind. She came back from her daydreaming to feel that her hands were warm and were pressing into the soil of their prison. The earth felt as though it was embracing her touch, encouraging her efforts for communication. She wasn’t sure what it was that she was expecting, was the ground going to open up for them? As it turned out, that wasn’t far from the truth, as after several minutes a mound formed and then burst.

“Okay, okay, we heard your call, now stop it. The pitch is irritating.” A soft feminine voice snapped peevishly.

Sandy backed off and stared at the creature that burst out of the dirt. She watched as it pulled itself into the prison, brushing itself off theatrically. It was obviously female, about half the size of a human, and proportioned generously for her frame. Her skin was mostly brownish, and her hair was green. She turned away from the group to help someone out of the hole she had emerged from, which turned out to be another female that looked almost like her.

“Milta!” Caitlin cried.

The creature turned at the noise and groaned. “Oh no, you again. The kitty can’t seem to stay out of trouble can she.”

“Meep.” Another voice shyly came from the hole, eyes poking out after a second to stare at Caitlin. A wide timid grin appeared on this ones face as recognition set in.

“And Milfe!”

“What did you expect, I won’t go anywhere without her. You know that!” Milta snapped.

“Hi.” Milfe waved briefly, and blushed as she noticed the other people in the room, none of whom she recognized except a faint acquaintance with Moonbeam.

“I had thought the witches of the cleft had enough sense not to call gnomes. We do not like being called like dogs and resent it. We would have ignored yours if the pitch wasn’t so irritating.”

“I’m sorry.” Sandy blubbered. “I’m new at this, I didn’t know that I was...”

Milta cut her of with a gesture. “Yeah, whatever. Don’t make it a habit, even if you feel compelled because you’re hanging with a friend of ours. Now then, what are you bothering us with?”

“We have been capturrred by the witches.” Caitlin squeaked.

“And?” Milta shrugged.

“And they got big brrrother to, and another frrriend of ourrrs imprrrisioned separrratly.”

“And?”

“They want to kill herrr, and rrrape Kevin, and forrrce Sandy to join theirrr coven and make us theirrr slaves maybe!”

“And?”

“Errr, and we don’t want this to happen. Mrr.”

“And I suppose you want us to do something about it. Look Kitty, I like you, I really do, but you and your brother have already used up your share of favors from us and quite frankly, I don’t see how pissing off a coven will benefit us in any way. Our kind has a poor enough relation with the other elemental creatures as it is without them being compelled by a bunch of witches to irritate us even more.”

Milfe grabbed her sisters arm and yanked her close, whispering frantically in her ear. After a fair bit of time, Milta shook her head and stared at her sister in disbelief.

“You’re kidding?”

Milfe rubbed her foot in the dirt, blushing, and shook her head.

“Come on, surely its not worth the risk for that!”

“It’s worth it.” Milfe squeaked.

“But surely...come on he’s a...and you know how it was the last time you had a...aren’t I good enough?”

Milfe nodded her head. “Still...”

“What arrre you two talking about? Rrrorw!” Caitlin snapped.

“Milfe actually wants to help you out, on the condition that she gets to fuck your brother.”

“Meep!”

“Whoops, I mean, experience an intimate relation with him.” Milta snorted.

“It’s only fair!” Milfe barely whispered.

“What? Why?”

“You liked it, with a man, him.” Milfe blushed harder.

Eileen burst out laughing, causing everyone to jump. “Of course she wants to do it with Kevin. His dick is better than currency around here. No need for the third degree Cait, if she has seen our boy in action then there should be no doubt of his skills.”

“Are you saying that you won’t mind lending your fiancée out to a pair of strangers?” Sandy asked.

“Hey, I didn’t say I wanted to fuck him.” Milta protested. “Just because my sister has a little crush doesn’t mean that I’m going to go all moony eyed over a human.”

“I don’t mind sharing Kevin for a good cause, but it is his decision whether or not he will agree to the terms. It certainly sounds a lot better than what the witches have planned for him now.”

“Hmmph, whatever. I guess I’ll go along with this if my stupid sister wants to get involved. But I expect payment too, I’m not a charity case.”

“What do you want.”

“While Milfe is sexing her brother up, I want to do it with Caitlin.”

“Rrow!”

“Don’t tell me you weren’t curious.” Milta folded her arms. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to test out the skills of a catgirl and this seems like my best opportunity. Besides, that seems a lot more fun than sharing a man any day.”

“You want to have sex with me?” Caitlin licked the back of her hand and rubbed it along her ear.

“Didn’t you listen to what I just said. Don’t tell me your not interested in woman, I saw how much you enjoyed Nadia!”

“Prrr, I don’t mind. Even if you didn’t offerrr to help, I would still play with you...mrr...if you had asked.”

“You would?”

“Oh yes, mrow, Eileen and I do it all the time, it is verrry fun.”

“Hmmm, perhaps we were a bit hasty in leaving you after helping your brother rescue you from that dark wizard. Very well, count me in.”

“As much as I hate to interrupt all of the flirting.” Moonbeam said peevishly. “But if you don’t make your escape soon, it will be harder to do so. Discus the rewards later.”

“Yeah, whatever.” Milta shrugged. “What do you want us to do?”

“We need a tunnel out of here and under where they are keeping Kevin. If you dig to the succubus first, Candace and I can free her to make a huge distraction while the rest of you snatch up Kevin and make a run for it.”

“Hold on, did you say succubus?”

“Yes, that’s our other friend that they separated us from.” Sandy said. “She is, very important...”

“You want us to help a demon!”

“Don’t call her that!” Sandy snapped. “She is a good person, and she doesn’t deserve to be locked up.”

“You must all be out of your minds.”

“Backing out of your deal.” Moonbeam smirked.

“Of course not, preventing folly outside of the assigned task is none of our concern. You could travel with Thantos himself for all I care as long as it does not harm my sister or myself, and you honor your part of the bargain.”

“Then we have no problem, here is the plan.”

* * *

Freedom was within her sight, which was what made it so cruel. Dee had awoken to gaze at the open sky, but she could not move. There was an iron collar bound around her neck, its chains buried under the ground, the same went for shackles attached to her arms and feet. To further add humiliation, there was even a pair of shackles clapped to the point where her wings sprouted out of her back, and more chains wrapped several times around her belly and eventually driven into the earth.

She could have snapped the chains, she was certain she still had the strength for that. But it would take time and no doubt the witches would be alerted before she managed two. Especially since there were a pair of guards in the clearing where she was bound. One of them had been watching her the moment she stirred.

God she was so tired, and horny. Dee wished that she had insisted on sharing a little bit of Kevin with his ladies last night. She was getting uncomfortably close to a feral state. She had misjudged her cravings and overexcited herself with all of the activity. She needed something with a cock, but doubted there was much of a supply in this camp. Dee wondered if Kevin was even still alive. Sandy might still be around, if these people recognized her as a witch. A knot of pain curdled in Dee’s stomach at the thought of the girl. She shouldn’t have flown away the previous night, she should have accepted the girl’s affections, she desperately wanted to accept them. The thought of Sandy’s gentle hands lovingly caressing her skin sent shivers of fire through her body, the memory of soft lips pressing against her own filled her with burning lust and longing. She felt like screaming, the memories weren’t doing her any good, if anything it was making her need worse. She would not have the slighted hope of escape if she let herself go feral now.

So she sat back and tried to meditate the cravings to ease focusing on her surroundings. It was through this process that she suddenly felt a shift in the ground, a sort of sinking sensation. She watched with curiosity as the chain attached to her neck seemed to gain slack as the packed dirt on the other end loosened and broke. She spared a glance over at her guards, the one was still watching her suspiciously. That attention would not be on the succubus for much longer, Dee noted as she saw a swiftly moving cloud heading right for them. Her jaw dropped as her superior sight, locked onto the nature of the cloud before the witches even saw it. It wasn’t a cloud, but a swarm, of those same creatures that had attacked them the other day. What was it that Moonbeam called them...the fey!

However cruel the witches had been to them, they did not deserve to be set on by those monsters, she screamed out a warning. This seemed to anger the suspicious guard, who came toward her with a club. But Dee kept yelling and pointing at the cloud as the guard raised the club. She was about to bring it down on her captive’s head when she paused at the sound of high-pitched shrieking. The sylphs that hung around the Cleft lazily floating amidst the air currents were darting all over the place. The guard turned around to see something out of a nightmare descending on her.

The fey burst through the layer of frantic sylphs and attacked the witches out in the open of their encampment. Soon the whole camp was filled with screams as the fey tore into them. Several of the creatures latched onto the bound Dee. She cried out as one sank its needle teeth into her shoulder. She reached up and grabbed it by its neck and tore it away, squeezing it so hard its head popped off. The others, as though angered by her treatment of their sister, bit into her with savagery. She was having trouble fighting back in her chains, until she felt them loosen once more. She barely noticed the phenomenon of the ground opening up around the chain bolts before she took advantage of the situation by jumping into the air.

She managed to break loose of the fey hanging onto her and was tearing at her dangling chains as she glanced at the destruction below. The witches had gotten over their shock and were fighting back. A bunch of those vine nets were sprouting all over the place and trying to grab the offending creatures as they swooped all over the place. The sylphs seemed to be firing miniature arrows at the fey. Every now and then Dee spotted a patch of the fey, gathered together and feeding on a body they brought down, copulating with each other on top of it, and just generally treating it like a light hearted social gathering.

Dee sniffed the air, wrinkling her nose at the smell of blood and sex from the assault. She located Kevin’s scent and circled the enclosure where he was held. But something was off; his scent was being overpowered by dirt, not like any kind of dirt she had encountered before. She had the feeling he wasn’t being held by the witches anymore. She was about to fly down and investigate when a bolt of lightening stuck the shoulder that was still tender from the fey bite. She dropped several feet before she righted herself. Some of the witches were pointing angrily at her, as though all this were her fault. Sylphs broke off from their defense to come intercept her, and a bunch of the fey were on their heels.

She couldn’t help Kevin now; she had to get out. So with a powerful thrust of her wings, she bolted toward the north.

* * *

Fey Kevin, the fey!

“What the hell are they doing here?” Kevin blanched when Tome answered his question about all the screams and sounds of battle coming from outside his hut. He was chained to a pole with an iron collar around his neck.

I don’t know, they are a new species to me, so I don’t have records for past behaviors other than the attack on us back at the fen.

He was about to reply to this when a shadowy movement appeared at the doorway to his prison. Two fey had landed just inside the room, one bent over slightly and receiving sexual ministrations from its sibling. The two maintained as much physical contact as they could during the act, rubbing their cheeks together and using all their hands to caress something. They both sighed and Kevin noticed the penis buried in the snatch of the other was twitching, quickly leaking seed. It was the quickest sexual act he had seen since he had come here.

He wished it had lasted longer, because as soon as they finished shuddering, they opened their eyes and glanced at him. Both of the things hissed, showing their nasty needle teeth, and they quickly spread their wings and charged him.

Fireball!

Kevin nodded and opened his will, thrusting his hands out at Tome supplied him from his reserves. It was just in time for the fey were a mere second away from reaching him when they burst into flames with a couple of high pitched squeals.

“That was close, where the hell are the guards that are supposed to be watching over me?”

Busy I suspect.

“I guess you’re right. I suppose that this is the best time to make an escape. Can you find the others?”

Hmmm, I sense that Dee is above the camp, while the rest are below it.

“Below it, what, like in a caaaaaaave...” Kevin screamed as the earth opened up under him and he plummeted into its depths.

He landed on something soft that make a squeak.

“Ho ho, it looks like someone is eager to give his reward.” A small throaty voice said in his ear. “Although, I believe my sister would appreciate it if you changed positions.”

“Huh, what?” Kevin shook his head, his hand reaching out for purchase to pick himself up and instead grabbing something soft and pliable and familiar.

“Eek!”

His eyes adjusted to the darkness enough to see that his hand was gripping the small breast of Milfe, who he was currently sitting on. She was blushing hotly but making no attempt to disengage.

“Oh shit!” Kevin yanked his hand back and rolled off of her. “I didn’t mean to...wait, Milfe...and Milta, what are you doing here.”

“Oh, there’s gratitude for you, we are saving your ass of course, for a price.”

“Huh?”

“Brrrotherrr!” A voice cried out and Kevin was once again falling over himself as he was plowed into by the full speed rush of an excited catgirl.

“Urk, hug me harder Caitlin, I think I still have a rib or two intact!”

“Okay!” Caitlin squeezed him harder, purring as she rubbed her face against his cheek.

From behind, Milfe started kneading his shoulders until she came to the collar around his neck. Her nimble fingers found the weak points and used her powers over earth to make them come apart. She began to kiss along his neck, shuddering with anticipation.

“Can payment wait until we get to a safer location?” Eileen interrupted.

Milfe paused, blushing, as she nodded to Eileen. Caitlin wasn’t paying the least bit of attention, continuing to snuggle stubbornly. Kevin had to pick her up and carry her as Milta impatiently gestured for everyone to follow.

“Where’s Candace, and Moonbeam?”

“Moonbeam said something about making a distraction, and what a distraction it was.” Milta said, not stopping her path down the tunnel.

“You mean, Moonbeam brought the fey!”

She shrugged. “Don’t know, what are fey?”

“Those creatures up there that are attacking the witches. Those nasty swarming hermaphroditic hairless bloodsuckers from hell!”

“I’ll take your word for it, we’ve been busy down here.”

“I’m going to have a word with Moonbeam the next time I see her. You say that my daughter went with her?”

“The other fairy? Yes, she didn’t want to be around when you offered payment for our services.”

“Payment?”

Eileen coughed. “I, er, sort of pimped you out to Milfe in exchange for them getting us to freedom.

“And considering how much trouble this is, you’ve got the better end of the deal.” Milta griped.

Kevin frowned and sent a wave of irritation toward Eileen, who winced and glanced back at him apologetic and a tad bit guilty.

“I’m sorry honey, but it was all I could think of to offer. Besides, I’m sure you would enjoy it!”

“Fine, let’s just get out of here and I’ll do what I have to do. I don’t like the idea of Candace being outside right now in this.”

“She will be fine.” Aerin spoke up for the first time.

“You sure?”

“Trust me.”

* * *

Candace was horrified, and frightened, and tried not to be noticeable at all as she hid in the foliage in the trees. Moonbeam didn’t seem to care, as she stood on a branch in plain view of whoever happened to look at her. The fey were turning the camp into chaos. There were at least a hundred of the things. For the most part, the sylph and other elementals were pushing them back from the witches. But every now and then, a careless witch would get separated from her sisters and aid and the fey would descend. Candace nearly threw up on one such case where twenty fey tackled a witch that was barely in her teens. She barely let out a scream before her body was torn to shreds as though she was put in a wood chipper.

The witches were holding their own for the most part. Every now and then one of the fey would burn or be ripped apart by vines or crushed by hurled Earth. Every time, at least two fey would keen on the death of their kin and drag the body off before eventually returning for vengeance. It was like a pack of piranhas with a strong communal sense.

Throughout it all, Moonbeam did not seem concerned, watching with a clinical detachment. She merely nodded as they fey made their way deeper into the base, and watched as Dee managed to get free.

“Can’t we stop this?” Candace wailed from her hiding place.

“Why?”

“Surely the others have gotten away by now! Even if the fey leave, I’m sure the witches will be too busy recovering their loses to pay attention to their prisoners.”

“Why should we care what happens to the witches. It’s not as if they treated us nice.”

“I don’t care, they don’t deserve this. Can you make it stop?”

“Maybe, I don’t know. The fey are sensitive to certain sound frequencies, but they may not answer the call to stop as they did to come.”

“How did you know they were near enough to call anyway?”

Moonbeam turned and gave her a piercing glance. “Because they have been following you since the fen, keeping at a distance lest my piercing whistle shatter their eardrums.”

“Then use your whistle, stop this!”

“I will,” Moonbeam grinned. “For a kiss.”

“What?”

“Give me a kiss, and I will attempt to call them off.”

“That’s ridiculous. This isn’t a proper time for that!”

“What, you think me repulsive?” Moonbeam pouted.

“Your attitude is repulsive, people are dying down there and you want to waste time flirting with me?” Candace flushed.

“Wasting time? Oh my dear, my whistle would already have been sounded in the time you wasted trying not to kiss me.” She smirked.

Candace quickly made up her mind and dropped down like a shot. She quickly gave Moonbeam a peck on the lips, but squeaked when the other fairy grabbed her and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Candace tried to protest and pull away, but Moonbeam was too strong and lost in the moment, her tongue exploring and bathing against Candace’s. She eventually let go, causing Candace to bolt backwards in shock.

“Jill!” Moonbeam sighed, her eyes glazed.

“The fey! You promised.” Candace squeaked, wiping off her mouth as she shivered.

“Mmmm, yes, I did.” Moonbeam giggled, and let out a piercing whistle.

* * *

Vlad watched the mirrors, manned now only by a few fey. Kevin was slowly progressing toward the well of souls. Even now, they were at the doorstep to the pathetic encampment of the oppressed. A fairly large group of nonhuman and human sentients gathered to rebel against both the frightened human forces as well as Vlad’s own undead minions. Vlad had been considering many times to turn the very ground around the force into molten slag, but had held off because the amusement value was too great for so simple a solution. Even now, a human army that he had bullied and steered were making their way from the northeast, filled with dread and suspicious of anything supernatural and different from themselves.

He found it ironic that Moonbeam had to use her children to save the very man that she loathed. Vlad would have been annoyed as well if it hadn’t been for the fact that it was better to get him out of the clutches of women that might one day pose a threat to Vlad’s influence if they had lost their one major weakness. The screams of the witches as a few were unlucky enough to be caught by fey was music to his ears, and much more treasured than the wanton moans of one of his lovers. He grinned, finding that self-hating fairy and seducing her into being his lover had been one of the best things he had done.

As he relished this memory, he was caught off guard as all of the mirrors turned black; filling with an oily sludge that made the room stink with rot. Vlad took a step back, his impassive face doing well to hide the fear that suddenly gripped him. The sludge bulged outward from the mirror directly in front of him and flowed onto the ground. It formed into flowing thick robes of blackness until it had the basic shape of a person. A pale hand emerged, as more slime came from its grip and lengthened into a large wicked scythe. Another hand came out and grabbed a hood and pulled it back, revealing a pale man with moon white shoulder length hair and pure black eyes.

“You know how to put in an appearance. I thought you were not supposed to be influencing the events of Mystania directly my lord.” Vlad bowed.

“And so I leave it to you champion.” The figure smirked. “It is not the world of which I am concerned about. This game grows tiring and I would seek conclusion.”

“How so master?”

“Lust and Pervos have found their champion. You are to go to the underworld and wait for him.”

“But, the boy, he rejected them. He has to choose of his own free will.”

“Oh, he will choose, of this I am certain. Now, you need to go.”

“Now? But, I have things to do, the conquest of Earth, the forces moving in Mystania, I can’t abandon them just now!”

“The world does not belong to me yet and I can’t tell you what to do with it, however, I do own YOU and your body will be summoned when I summon it. Now come to the underworld or face the consequences!”

“Yes, Thantos.” Vlad quivered, and found the room once more empty of everything but him and mirrors once he blinked.

* * *

Fresh air and sunlight, two things taken for granted until you missed them, and if Kevin never had to practically crawl through near pitch black tunnel again, he would be happy. He glanced around as soon as his eyes adjusted to the daylight, waiting for an ambush. The valley of the Cleft was open behind them, but no one was watching it. Instead in front was a very large clearing of plains surrounded by a forest. A river came out of the forest and traveled along the outskirts of the plains, cutting across at one point to disappear into the forest at the other side.

The most notable feature was the tents and wagons. The plain was filled with them, as though it were a city built of cloth. There were figures visible, put they were hard to make out from this distance.

“They are friends.” Aerin reassured her uncle.

“Of course their friends.” Milta snapped. “We wouldn’t have brought you here if meant we would have to get you boneheads out of another jam.” She glanced up at Kevin. “Now drop your drawers and lay down, its time to pay up.”

Milfe blushed and glanced away.

“Stop being so shy, this is what you wanted, now claim your reward.”

“Shouldn’t we wait for the others to...” Kevin protested.

“No, I want to get this over with so I can get out of here, Milfe, go mount him.”

Milfe nervously stepped toward Kevin, clearly frightened, yet anticipating. She put out a hand and poked the crotch of his jeans and jerked back as though it was about to bite her. She bit her lip and looked up at him imploringly, her eyes filled with fear and need.

“Come on, what are you waiting for?” Milta yelled.

“Your not helping matters any with your impatience Milta.” Kevin snapped, causing Milfe to jump back a little.

“Don’t worrry big brrrotherrr.” Caitlin purred from behind Milta causing her to jump. The stealthy catgirl wrapped her furry hands around the naked gnome’s breasts, giving them a soft massage. Her rough tongue tickled the girl’s ear. “I’ll keep herrr occupied, purrrr! You don’t mind, mrrr, do you Milta?” Caitlin asked, rubbing her lightly furred breasts against the gnome’s back.

“Uh,” Milta gulped as arousal flared in her. “No, of course not.”

“Mmm, nyew, goody.” Caitlin glanced at Eileen. “Wanna help loverrr?”

“I suppose...sure, why not. Kevin’s going to be busy.” Eileen shrugged and started to remove her clothing.

Sandy could only watch this with wide eyes as she sat beside Aerin. She wasn’t used to the casualness of sex that happened on this world. Not to mention, she was still worried about Dee. Should they be taking the time for this while her fate was still uncertain?

“Your girlfriend is fine and will be joining us soon.” Aerin whispered behind her.

“Girlfriend?”

“Your pet succubus then, she will find us, and she will be hungry. You may have to wait your turn.”

“Kid, you have no idea how creepy it is to hear an infant saying stuff like that.”

Aerin smirked. “I can put it in more vulgar terms if that floats your boat witch girl.”

“No thanks,” Sandy blanched. “You’re going to be a terror when you hit puberty.”

“The boys wouldn’t know what hit them.” Aerin said deadpan.

Kevin watched his two lovers distract the mouthy gnome, and immediately his pants tightened. Milfe gave it a quick glance and blushed and turned away, not without sneaking a few more peeks though. He sighed and disrobed, giving the shy gnome a show when she got up the nerve to watch. When he was naked, he stood still to give Milfe that chance to examine him at her leisure and get used to him. When it seemed that she relaxed a little, he reached out and touched her skin.

She nearly yanked away, trembling and frightened, but forced herself to stand still. So Kevin took it slowly, his fingers slid over her skin, not yet touching intimate parts yet sending tingles through her. Milfe quickly got used to his caresses and leaned into them like a cat, stiffening only for a second when a hand gradually cupped her ass before sliding up along the small of her back. She sighed as the tingles gradually evolved into pleasure, much to her pleasant surprise. The only men she had experienced were slavers, who would have shoved her on her back and would be pushing into her tight hole by now, hurting her and enjoying her tears. None had ever taking this long to get her ready. She gasped as though her skin was on fire, and he hadn’t even touched her special spots yet. Even her sister hadn’t gotten her body this hot so fast.

He kissed her on her forehead, causing her to look up into his eyes, big and friendly and magnified by those large glasses he wore. It almost made her giggle. Then his lips touched hers and she stiffened again, not sure what to do. She let him kiss her as though she were a doll, but gradually relaxed enough to accept this next step of intimacy and her lips became more pliable. She pretended that he was her sister and let her mouth open, accepting his tongue as it extended past her lips. She liked it, she found she was becoming less frightened and more eager for the next step. She was even more surprised when she discovered that while she was focused on the kissing, she hadn’t been paying attention to his hands. For some time they had been kneading her butt, and as soon as she became aware of that, a deeper awareness occurred about the fire between her legs.

Milfe hesitantly reached down between them and touched his erection, ready to jump back lest he be mad. He didn’t react at all, except for a throbbing twitch from his member. This lent her some encouragement as she slowly took him in her hands, marveling at the feel. She had never touched a man’s penis before, never really looked at one either. Her tormenters usually just pushed it into her body or shoved it into her mouth and she tried desperately not to be aware of it. Kevin’s was hard and veiny with droplets of moisture slipping from the crown making her hands slick. It didn’t feel at all like something that would fit inside her body.

Milfe let out an involuntary moan as his hand slid from her butt to between her legs and slid a finger along the moist crack. She bucked against the exploring finger as it touched her clit, almost making her cum on the spot. The thought of pulling away did not occur to her at all as she pushed her pelvis into his hand. She had stopped kissing him and was breathing heavily past his ear; her hands unconsciously began stroking his pecker.

Kevin slid his pinky into her sucking hole as she groaned, his thumb reached up and rotated along her clitoris. He felt her shake and tremble, but not from fear this time. He continued to tease and stroke her body’s erogenous zones until she let out a small cry as she orgasmed. Then he started over again building her up for another one, making sure to switch tactics so as not to over rub her now very sensitive post-orgasmic spots.

He glanced over the small woman’s head to have a peek at what his lovers were doing. He grinned, Caitlin was between Milta’s legs licking with her rough tongue while Eileen was behind his sister dry humping her and letting that tail slide along her crack. Over by a tree, Sandy was watching all of them with discomfort as she rubbed her thighs together, occasionally bringing a hand down to rub at the crotch of her jeans.

Milfe had stopped stroking him and was pressing her body close against his. She didn’t say anything, but her body language was shouting, ‘please!’ Her eyes were hazy and pleading, not focusing on anything but almost trying to find his face. Her mouth was open and practically drooling as she breathed heavily.

‘Ready to adjust my size Tome.’

I’ve been ready to get us in this hot little number for the past ten minutes Kevin, you take too long.

‘She’s been abused, patience is a virtue in this case.’

I’m sorry Kevin; I’m still getting used to the full sensations of a male’s sexual arousal. I can’t wait to do her!

‘Good thing that I am leading this then.’

Kevin sat back and gripped Milfe’s hips, she obediently allowed him to position her. He let her straddle his lap until the tip of his cock probed at her wetness. His dick tingled as it experimented, shrinking and growing and reshaping itself to the contours of this tiny new vagina. His penis literally rooted itself into her opening and expanded to fill the corridors of her insides, growing bumps to fill all of the folds of her uterus and to massage them as he slid around. Milfe let out an orgasmic scream from the first thrust as these new bumps inevitably assaulted her g-spot.

Milfe couldn’t believe how good it felt, better even then Milta’s long tongue or fingers. It was completely different than the filthy cocks that had forced their way in there before. Now she fully understood why Caitlin seemed to love it so much that night her brother had deflowered her on the altar. If the catgirl had experienced even half as much bliss as she was feeling now, then she was one lucky feline.

She had three inches buried in her, filling her to the hilt to her surprise, considering that when she was playing with it she had been sure there would be no way to get the monster all the way inside her. She felt Kevin lift her ass and she nearly screamed again at the sensation as he led her through the up and down motions. It was like every nerve was firing at once, filling her with wave after wave of ecstatic heat. She ground her pubic bone against his belly and breathed against his nipples.

“Fuuuuuuck me!” She gasped. It was the first words she had spoken to him since the rescue. As he thought about it, they may have been the first words she spoke to him ever.

Encouraged by request, he doubled his efforts, causing Milfe to quickly burst into another orgasm.

Yes! She’s so tight, I love this! Fuck her, fuck her harder!

“Not too hard!”

“Fuck meee harder!” Milfe gasped in his ear.

Told you! Oh, oh mother, we’re about to explode!

At this, Milfe wrapped her legs around his back. Kevin took advantage of this by pushing her on her back and began to drill her on the ground. The dirt around her became more pliable, forming the most comfortable of beds. He didn’t care, Tome was right; they were going to explode. He pushed and pounded merciless inside her as Milfe continued to encourage him and refused to let him get away. Her pussy seemed to gobble him up, as though it was fully experienced at the art of lovemaking rather than a shy waif. It shuddered with pleasure, massaging him, demanding to milk him, squeezing him with everything it had.

“Here it comes.” Kevin said through gritted teeth. He pushed hard and paused.

Milfe gasped as hot fluid shot into her belly; she bucked as his cum triggered her own. Her tight pussy absorbed every fluid ounce of it, sucking wildly.

Agggghhh, oh god, oh goddess, I’ll never get used to thissss! I love it, I love it!

‘You might want to tone down the connection a bit.’

Go to hell!

Kevin chuckled as his hips gave a last few jerks, emptying the last of his seed into the gnome’s body. Her legs seemed to turn to jelly as they slipped from around his back, she was panting breathlessly. He stayed within her until he turned soft, his penis slid out as she made an involuntary movement. Beads of his cum oozed out of her tight snatch, fertilizing the dirt bed.

“Thank you.” Milfe squeaked, becoming her shy self once again as the flow of pleasure ebbed. “I can’t say how...” She started to cry.

“Shhh, its okay. You don’t have to say anything.” He smiled, stroking her cheek.

“Thank you for, thank you for...” Her whispers dwindled off as her blush deepened, she turned away.

He was about to say something when he was abruptly cut off by a loud thump behind him. Fearing the worst, that the witches had found them again, or that the fey had made an appearance, he jerked around. Instead, it was a sight even more frightening.

Dee had landed, still fully decked out in demon form. She was watching the sex fest around her. Her attention turned to him, still limp and dripping as he pulled away from Milfe. Her eyes were blazing, glowing a bit red, her skin seemed to be a darker shade, her nipples were almost tearing through the fabric of her top, and her tail was raised so high that the miniskirt did absolutely nothing to hide her dripping slit. Her nostrils were flaring as she took in the strong scent of arousal.

“Dee.” Kevin and Sandy said at the same time.

The succubus ignored this; instead, she pointed right at Kevin’s flaccid member.

“Want!” She said.

And that flaccid member became a raging, blood bursting rod of molten steel in a split second. Sandy cried out and shoved a hand into her jeans, stroking furiously. The threesome went into spasms as a pussy munching frenzy occurred. Milfe passed out and writhed in dreams of exotic bliss.

“Need!” Dee husked.

No, she is in a near feral state. I need to disconnect from your sensations...but, ooh, oh my, this is...Ahhhhhh!

The octave and her pheromones were taking their toll; Kevin was completely ignoring Tome. His mental facilities had all but shut down. There was nothing but him and the pure sex standing in front of him. No, kneeling in front of him, straddling him, enveloping him. So good!

His focus was entirely on the present, there was no past, no future, only now. Only the hot enveloping folds of heaven wrapped around his cock. He was the cock; he had no name, and didn’t care. There was nothing but her and cock! No Eileen, no Caitlin, no fairies or witches or fortune telling infants or Mystania. None of that passed through the blank state that was his mind, for cocks didn’t have a mind. A cock’s entire purpose was to feel good, and he felt great, ecstatic.

Every now and then an interruption of thought did occur, usually a scream of bliss, of warning, of passion. Usually it ended in an orgasmic surrender, only to try again later more feebly.

Dee was not of mind to last. The worry, the escape, the fighting, and the tracking had taken their toll. She had to feed and nothing else mattered. Both her and Kevin were already glowing, signaling an approach to the end.

“Cum for me!” Dee demanded sexily.

Noooooo!

There was a snap in his head as Kevin grew briefly aware for a second, which quickly went away as his body erupted. Blue energy flowed from his body into Dee’s as she shared his massive orgasm. Dee drank her fill, and drank and drank. At first Kevin seemed to be getting weaker, but then a reservoir opened up, and both him and the succubus grew sated.

As Dee’s bliss faded and her intelligence came back, she leapt off of her lover as though he were a hot poker. Kevin groaned, his mouth open and tongue hanging out.

“Oh no! Are you alright!” Dee screamed.

“I feel as though I served the entire cheerleading squad!” Kevin griped.

You damn near did. I should never have connected our sensations this close to her feeding time. I felt so wonderful I could barely think. If I hadn’t gotten enough willpower at that last moment to disconnect, I might not have had time to replenish your life force from your magic storage.

Kevin gulped. “That was a bit close for comfort Dee.”

“I’m sorry, please, forgive me!” Dee cried.

“Hey, it’s not your fault.”

“I hate it, I hate it so much. This is why I came to you, why I want to be human. Isn’t there anything you can do?”

That is a spell that is not written in me, none of your predecessors has ever tried to free a demon before, much less humanize one. My parents will probably know, you should ask them when we meet up in the Well of Souls.

“You’re going to have to wait Dee. I’m afraid that is something that Lust and Pervos are going to have to address.”

Her face dropped, saturated with disappointment and fear at what she had almost did. Usually after these sessions she fell into a depressive state of self pity and mortification. She was well on her way there when a pair of arms circled her midriff and a chin rested on her shoulder.

Sandy held her tight, nestled in between her wings. Dee could smell the faded arousal and sweat on the girl’s body, only recently recovered from the shock of Dee’s feeding.

“I was so worried.” Sandy said, not letting go.

“You shouldn’t be, maybe it would be for the best if someone managed to kill me.” Dee sighed.

“Don’t you dare say that!” Sandy hissed angrily. “I don’t want to ever hear you say something like that again!”

“Sandy?”

The girl let go of her and backed away. “I can’t give my heart to someone who would give up so easily. You’ve endured many hardships to get where you are Dee, and now there is a chance for a cure. Why lose hope now!”

“Yeah, but...”

“I love you.” Sandy blurted. “I know it’s strange and sudden, but it is there all the same. I love you, and I don’t want to lose you. I don’t care if you think it’s artificial, that it’s all about the hormones you excrete. I don’t believe that sex has anything to do with it, that the lust you instill in me has control over my heart. I know what I feel is beyond passion.”

Dee backed away. “You, don’t know what you’re saying.”

“I know exactly what I’m saying, and whether you believe it or not, it is the truth.”

“Truth? No, what is truth? It is only a matter of perception, which can be altered. You have been aroused by our separation and my feeding of the D’hrrtv. You don’t love me, you can’t love me...you, you are only a victim. Because all I can do is hurt people.” Dee turned away. “I am a demon, a monster, a bringer of pain. Even if that pain comes in a desirable package surrounded by pleasure. No one can love me!”

“Is that so, you think your voice and scent are that all powering, so irresistible that my love can only be an illusion?” Sandy said softly.

“Yes.”

“Then seduce me.”

“What?”

“Try and seduce me, give it your best shot. If I can’t resist your nature, then I will be convinced of your theory. But if I do, then you will have to learn that you can be loved for who you are, not what you are.”

Dee stared at her for a long minute, then turned away as though rejecting the challenge.

“Strip.” Dee drawled, putting the full force of her sex octave into that simple command, intending to catch the girl off guard.

Kevin, naked from the waist down and watching the two with interest, suddenly lost focus as his boner shot up. He practically tore his shirt off. Sandy jerked, about to tear her own off, but caught herself. Her eyes were glazed and she was panting, her nipples forced their way through the fabric.

“No.” She whined.

Dee was taken aback. She focused her attention on Sandy. She was dimly aware that the others were watching this confrontation with anticipation.

“Sandy,” Dee said, directing her commands at the girl herself. “Come to me!” She said in her sexiest drawl.

“Anytime,” Sandy closed her eyes, shuddering. “Anywhere,” She sweated, trembling with need. “But not like this!”

Dee stepped closer, her face inches from Sandy’s, her lips full and kissable. “I want you!” She breathed into her face, sending pheromones directly into the witch’s nostrils.

“So do I, so bad!” Sandy gasped, feeling her body overheat from the scent.

“Then give yourself to me.” Dee put her hands around Sandy’s waist, her face came closer, her lips only a paper width from accepting a kiss, but going no further.

“Then tell me that you love me.” Sandy countered, neither pulling back nor pushing forward, anticipating.

“What?” Dee gulped.

“You have followed me around, protecting me, spying on me, trying to be my friend. Is this normal behavior for a monster.”

“This shouldn’t be happening!”

“You love me, don’t you!”

“Demon’s can’t love, we bring pain.”

“You only seem to be willing to receive it.”

“I’m not seducing you, I haven’t given you the full dose! I must be holding back!” Dee reasoned, practically shouting.

“Then you must love me, because you don’t want me to fail!” Sandy smiled.

“No!”

“A brief flinch, and we can seal this with a kiss.”

“I...”

“The first to move forward will lose this challenge, the first to step back will admit a lack of confidence to play. Which is it Dee, compulsion or devotion?” Sandy said hotly, her knees going rubbery yet still holding.

“I don’t...”

“You’re not using your voice anymore.”

“Kiss me!” Dee husked.

“You first!” Sandy begged.

Dee struggled, closed her eyes, but opened them to see Sandy still waiting, obviously in pain from her arousal and need, yet denying herself. Could it be true?

“You first!” Sandy said again quavering.

Almost against their will, Dee’s hands lifted, gently resting against the back of Sandy’s neck. She closed her eyes again, and leaned in, her mouth brushing against lips, which parted willingly. A deep soul kiss occurred, even without the use of tongue, and two bodies sagged under the relief. They hit the ground with not much dignity, but still connected, until Dee reluctantly pulled away.

“You won.” Dee claimed, a tear falling down her cheek.

“No, we both did.” Sandy smiled. “I love you demon woman!”

Dee laughed. “And I you, witch girl.”

Their moment was broken by the sounds of whistles and applauding by their enraptured audience. Both players had the decency to blush.

* * *

The fey had withdrawn, the witches were licking their wounds and tending to their dead and injured. A few glanced bitterly at the hut where Kevin used to be as well as the area where Dee had been held. They silently blamed their previous captives for the attack, but most of their scorn was directed at their leader for allowing them access into the Cleft in the first place. The safety of the sisterhood had to come first before ambitious plans to better themselves.

Moonbeam did not care; her children had come and gone at the sound of her calls. She wanted so badly for them to tear up Kevin, but knew that it was not going to happen. The power of his office would protect him from mere creatures such as fey. He had survived the wrath of a lich after all, at only a fraction of the power he now had in his reserves. Still, it would have been fun to try.

Candace had been quiet since she sent the fey away. Moonbeam could feel the distrust that the other fairy had for her. It kind of hurt, despite the fact that it was more than justified. It was just that Candace reminded her so much of Jill that getting the cold shoulder made her bitter. Surely that kiss had to have meant something to her.

Moonbeam grinned. The kiss, as reluctant as it had been, had about the same feel as those from the mother. If Candace only learned passion, it would be a worthy kiss indeed.

As they neared the far end of the valley, they heard the unmistakable sounds of their party. Candace looked as though she wanted to buzz right to them, to cling to her father and his lovers for comfort and support. However, the reason the fairies could hear them, was because the activities they were engaged in were far from stealthy. Candace froze in obvious frustration, because to go further would mean to commit immediate incest and to bear his child not long afterward.

“Sounds like they’re busy.” Moonbeam laughed, floating down beside the girl.

“Yeah.”

“Couldn’t wait to see if you were safe first.”

Candace glared at here. “That’s not fair. Dee was getting close to going feral, they probably couldn’t wait for us.”

“Or forgot us entirely.” Moonbeam shrugged. “No matter, fairies are often overlooked by the other sentients.”

“What’s your point?”

“Does there have to be a point?”

Candace let this one ride out in silence. Moonbeam smirked, and fluttered just behind her. Candace stiffened as Moonbeam slipped her arms around her shoulders, her hands dangling just over between her breasts without touching.

“So, it looks like we have some time to kill.” She whispered into the blonde fairy’s ear. “You wanna do it!”

“Do what!” Candace gulped.

“It...do it, surely you aren’t so innocent that you have no concept of ‘it.’” Moonbeam giggled. “Should I give you a hint?”

“No!” Candace yanked away. “What is wrong with you?”

“Wrong with me?” Moonbeam said affronted. “Nothing is wrong with me, it is a common thing among fairies to engage in pleasurable encounters with each other. In fact, it is often polite to do so when visiting other territories. Am I not good enough for you?”

“No, I...” Candace faltered. “It just doesn’t feel right.”

“Because I’m a freak!” Moonbeam’s eyes flared, causing Candace to flinch back and nearly fall of the branch she was perched on.

“What?”

“Moonbeam, the freak fairy, much too pale, much too weird, fathered by a ghoul, so something must be wrong with her.” Moonbeam snapped. “Don’t touch her, you might get a disease!”

“I never meant...”

“Of course you didn’t, it was all in fun. Just a bit of teasing. Don’t get so uptight about it.” Moonbeam growled. “Much too sensitive, no wonder no one wants to be friends with you, no wonder no one wants to TOUCH YOU!”

“Moonbeam, please, I...”

“Leave me alone, I don’t want to hear it, not from your lips...so similar to, LEAVE ME ALONE!” Moonbeam took off, darting out of sight.

Candace was frozen, mouth open, unable to move.

* * *

“You’re abandoning me?” Moonbeam screamed.

“No one is abandoning you Moonbeam.” Jill said. “I told you, I have to move to the capital. I’ve been chosen to be an attendant to the Tome of Ascension.”

“You chose that, you were in the list of volunteers, just waiting to be summoned.” Moonbeam cried. “You were just biding your time until you could leave me!”

“Moonbeam, the book only chooses three attendants for a twenty year span. The chances of my getting picked were astronomical.”

“Refuse then. Let some other fairy have their chance.”

“I can’t do that!” Jill said shocked.

“Why not?”

“Because its my responsibility, because I am currently one of the best for the job. I can’t give up this opportunity!”

“But you can give up me.”

“Moonbeam, this has nothing to do with you.”

“Of course it doesn’t, I wasn’t ever a part of the big picture.” She said bitterly.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’m nothing but a toy, a fun diversion for you to pass the time until something greater came along.” Moonbeam sniffled. “I watched you indulge and play with other fairies and never said a word because I thought...I thought you cared for me and would always come back, and you always had.”

“Moonbeam...”

“You are the only one I’ve touched. Did you know that? The others have stopped teasing me because of you, some have even become envious of the attention you waste on me, but none of them have ever offered what you give freely. None of them want to socialize with me, none of them want to play, none of them want to touch. When you are gone, I will be alone again.”

“You can come and visit me anytime sweetie!” Jill shook her head and reached out for her.

“No, you will be locked away for long periods in training and too busy in your spare time to see old lovers.” Moonbeam spat.

“I’m sure I’ll have some time!”

“And in the meantime, I wait like some puppy among strangers, hoping to get a glimpse of you now and then.”

“Oh Moonbeam.”

“Why Jill? Why did you take me under your wing? Why did you protect me from the taunts of the other fairies? Why did you teach me the ways of love? Why did you PRETEND to care!”

“Pretend?” Jill yelled. “Now see here...”

“No, I’m tired of listening to you. Go ahead and leave me! I see now that all you were waiting for was an excuse! This was the best game ever, wasn’t it Jill. The greatest tease, to take a nobody and make her feel special, to make her feel happy, and then tear it all to shreds as though it were no big deal!”

“Moonbeam, it’s not like that at all!”

“No more games, I can’t take it anymore. Just leave, because I never want to see you again! I hate you! I HATE YOU!”

Moonbeam bolted, not listening to Jill’s cries to come back. She had no intention of going back to where she wasn’t wanted. She left the college behind forever.

Moonbeam fled Candace’s cries of concern, a tone that she was well familiar with. She darted through the woods and valley of the Cleft. When she was out of earshot, she flew into the brush and perched on a branch, her knees tucked against her chin.

“Why? Why does this keep happening? Why do I care? Why do I lose control?”

She shuddered, hugging herself hard.

“Jill.” Moonbeam wept, her tears fell, and dripped among the leaves.