The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 4

A Memorable Evening

Kevin put the book up. More accurately, he threw it across the room in exasperation, resolving never to look in the stupid thing again. It gave him a headache reading it, even more than the ones he got during school trying to digest their history books. So far, the volume was incredibly boring, offering overblown explanations on things he wasn’t interested in or extreme vagueness on things that he was. When the book wasn’t boring him, the passages made him uncomfortable. The whole time he read about the creation, he kept on looking over his shoulder, as if expecting the Spanish Inquisition to suddenly jump several hundred years forward in history just to have the opportunity to throw him onto a pile of charcoal.

The book was just creepy, even when it didn’t go out of its way to address him personally. The thing was paperback, and was thin enough he could have folded it into his pocket. Yet when he put this thumb against the pages and did one of those quick flip through jobs, he had to quit after five minutes because the pages kept on buzzing across his thumb with no end in sight. It seemed the contents were larger than was let on.

The most frustrating thing of all about the book was that Kevin couldn’t figure out why someone wanted him to have it. He wasn’t a sorcerer, he wasn’t even the D’hrrtv anymore, and that had been a big enough pain. He fully sympathized with those sorcerers who wanted to retire. Kevin had gotten sick of his limited powers within three months. So he couldn’t imagine unlimited powers for thousands of years.

Kevin got up and went downstairs to look for Eileen. As he passed through the living room, he noticed his parents were watching the news. It seemed to be a rehash of the story about the woman busting up the library trying to escape arrest about two weeks ago. As soon as Kevin heard about it, he made a point to check up on Sandy. Fortunately she was okay and no one was injured, although she had to put in some hefty overtime re-shelving all of the books from the toppled cases.

He thought about asking his parents if the woman had been caught yet, but decided against it. If Sam and Cynthia managed to get hold of a succubus, they would likely tell him. Then again, when he had first heard about the incident, he halfway expected them to come bursting his door down. It was just as well they didn’t, Kevin didn’t know how to deal with a succubus.

He shrugged the thought away and continued his search. Eventually he found her rocking on the porch swing with Caitlin. The two of them were whispering to each other and giggling about something.

“Hello ladies, what’s so funny?” Kevin announced as the two of them nearly jumped out of their skins at his sudden approach.

“Christ Kevin, you startled me.” Eileen mock scolded.

“Sorry. So what were you giggling about?”

“Look next door, through the window. Try not to be obvious about it though.” Caitlin answered with a huge grin and trying to hold back more giggles.

Kevin frowned and used the corner of his eye to spy on the neighbors. It took him awhile, but he found the proper window and glanced inside. Zack was easily visible within, and he was shirtless. The guy was flexing his muscles as he worked with some hand weights. Every now and then he would ‘discreetly’ look out the window toward their porch.

“Oookay.” Kevin commented.

“He started doing that about two minutes after we got out here.” Eileen grinned.

“Yeah, and the freak sometimes pauses to kiss his biceps.” Caitlin laughed. “Oh, there he goes again.” She laughed harder.

“Whoops, he just noticed Kevin, boy if looks could kill you’d be standing in a crater honey. Ah, he’s going away, the circus is over.”

“That’s not very nice.”

“Hey, if we’re going to have a stalker, then we can at least enjoy the times he makes a complete fool out of himself.”

“Stalker? He hasn’t tried anything on you, has he?”

“Relax brother, he just likes to spy. It’s creepy yes, but not dangerous.”

“I hope it doesn’t become so. You never know how much obsession rots the mind until you’re in the middle of it.”

“Boy, you’re all smiles and sunshine today. Is the book really that bad?”

“Don’t get me started, I mean, really.”

“So,” Eileen cut in. “You didn’t come out here to discuss literature or make fun of the neighbor. Is there something you wanted to talk about?”

“Actually, yes. Are you aware that one year ago today, we got back from Mystania?”

She paused and shared a glance with Eileen. “Really? Today? I knew it was coming up, but I didn’t realize...”

“...That today is our first anniversary, of being a couple anyway.”

Eileen’s mouth dropped. “Oh my god, you’re right. How could I have forgot? Its supposed to be the boyfriend who can’t keep track of important dates.” She blushed.

“Hey, don’t worry. Anyway, I just came out here to let you know that I booked a reservation for dinner at La Marilon for six of clock.”

“La Marilon?”

“Yes, at six.”

“LA MARILON!”

“Uh, right.”

“Oh my god, you bastard!”

“What?” Kevin was taken aback.

“You’re taking me to the most expensive, most romantic, and most prestigious restaurant in the entire city and you only gave me...” She looked at her watch. “...FOUR measly hours to get ready! I would kill you if I didn’t feel so much like kissing you.”

“Uh, thanks?”

She grabbed Caitlin’s wrist and practically yanked her out of the swing. “Let’s go Caitlin, I don’t have anything truly appropriate to wear, so we got some major shopping. Not to mention the stylist, and a manicure, and makeup. So much to do.”

Eileen breezed past while Kevin remained frozen in the posture he was in when he made the announcement. He was incapable of uttering a word in, completely flabbergasted, and barely noticed when she planted a wet kiss on his lips for about two seconds before she rushed out of sight. Eventually he turned around and scratched his head. His only plans for preparation was to take a short shower and wear the business casual outfit he got for when he attended a friends wedding.

* * *

Charlie entered the mall. It had been ages since he had visited the place, but he had a gut feeling. This premonition was unfortunately rewarded as he spotted a small group hanging out by a game store. The leader of the group had long slick black hair, was wearing a long slick black trench coat, a pair of slick black sunglasses, and a hat that made the complete ensemble resemble something out of the movie ‘Van Helsing.’ Charlie’s eyes rolled so far back in his skull he probably would have saw his own brain if there had been enough light.

“Hello Steve.” Charlie greeted.

“It’s Xavier Darkslayer.” The man scolded. “How many times do I have to tell you that?”

“Probably until you realize that no one really cares about your real name.”

“You know as well as I, Old Man Portrait, that in our line of work we must remain discrete lest the evil forces use it against our loved ones.”

“Steve, look around you. Your manner of dress stands out like a nudist bursting in on a Catholic mass. You all look like a bunch of freaks, no offense babe.” Charlie said to a hot Goth chick wearing little more than a tiny black leather bikini with black make up applied in interesting places. He wondered if Steve was banging that ass and what slippery words he could use to get a piece himself.

“We are not freaks, we are the hunters of...”

“I don’t care what you’re hunters of, just think for a minute. Don’t you realize that by dressing like this, you are tipping off any potential prey to what you are? If you’re hunting a deer, you don’t dress up like Richard Simmons; so obviously when you’re looking for the supernatural, don’t dress up like a fucking vampire.”

“I thought we would blend in quite well. We are chasing a demon, so we figured if it saw us, it would mistaking take us as comrades.”

“Right.” Charlie reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. He unfolded and showed it to Steve. His eyes, as well as the eyes of the other males were glued to the paper. Charlie could practically hear the panting.

“So then,” He continued. “When you stop looking at her tits long enough, perhaps you would take note of her dress.” He rustled the police sketch.

“It’s a bit revealing.” The bikini Goth chick said approvingly, mentally comparing her breasts to the sketch.

“I suppose so.” Charlie pretended to just notice the fact, as though he hadn’t used the sketch for masturbatory practices over the last couple of weeks. “But do you notice the ABSENCE of black in her outfit, or even leather. Do you see any hint of make up? She looks like a super model!”

“Your point being?”

“Does this look like the type that wants to be seen with Goths?”

“Well...”

“Exactly, so as soon as you can, put on some jeans and T-shirts, take out the piercing, and wipe that crap off your faces.”

The other members of the group were all staring at the floor and shuffling their feet sheepishly.

“Hey old man, we didn’t come here to be lectured by...OWWW!” Steve yelled as Charlie twisted his ear.

“I don’t give a taco fart what you punks came here to do. As it is, I ought to whoop all of your asses for hunting in my territory without permission.”

“We only came because it didn’t seem you were up to the job.” Steve snapped and yanked his ear away from the old man.

“I have my reasons for taking my time. But, seeing as how you all are here anyway, once you change into something that can actually blend in with society, I might let you help me with surveillance. That’s provided you promise not to do something stupid like trying to take down the demon without consulting me first.”

“Gee, what’s the matter Charlie, afraid we’ll hog all of the glory?”

Charlie gave him a wicked grin. “Oh no, I’m just concerned about your well being. Because if you go after her, and she doesn’t kill you for it, then I will. Got that?”

They all stared at the little man and his haunting smile. They did not doubt his capability.

“Good, I’m glad we have this understanding.”

* * *

Caitlin was dragged into a shop featuring formal wear, quite literally. Since she had become human again, she had picked up a habit gazing around her surroundings with curiosity. Twice she had stopped to paw at her faint reflection in the windows of the shops. Eileen had muttered something about being thankful it wasn’t a bathroom mirror.

Eileen had grabbed her hand and was leading her purposely through the mall. It was a good thing, otherwise Caitlin was sure she would have just stopped and stared at a small group of people that looked to be rejects from ‘The Matrix.’ The males of the group seemed to spend just as much time staring at them as they strode by, or more particularly, their swaying asses. Caitlin decided to be naughty and put more emphasis into her sways, probably causing the boys to burst blood vessels.

Once at their destination, Eileen was like a human tornado, flowing from rack to rack, grabbing clothing and discarding it just as quickly. Every now and then an outfit would find its way flung into Caitlin’s arms. After awhile, Eileen looked at the pile with a critical eye and decided it was time for the dressing rooms.

The dressing rooms were rather private and located toward the back of the shop. Caitlin was prepared to wait outside, but yelped when she was suddenly yanked into the room.

“It will be faster to model the clothes in here than having to step out after each change.” Eileen explained, already shedding her street clothing.

“Oh sure.” Caitlin grinned, and then lunged forward, her hands slid up the girl’s bare stomach and slipped under her bra to cup her small breasts. Eileen was pushed back against the wall. “And I’m sure that’s the only reason you wanted me in here, mrrr?”

Eileen’s skin heated up, and Caitlin felt the nipples shoot out like bullets under her touch. However, instead of a truly passionate response that she was hoping for, Eileen just leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead while gently pushing her away.

“You have no idea how tempting that is Caitlin. But we don’t have much time to waste.” She bit her lip thoughtfully, her eyes showing hotness and frustration. “Maybe if there’s some time after we get done shopping...”

This was cut off as Caitlin tossed a wad of clothing into her face.

“Quick, change now! Time is running out.” Caitlin bounced around, suddenly impatient.

Eileen chuckled while struggling into the outfit so rudely offered.

“Horny kitten.”

“You have no idea. Need help with those panties?”

“I can handle it, nice try sneaky.”

“Damn. The guys are right, girls are unbearable teases mrrrr.”

Eileen tried on several of her selections, and Caitlin was torn between her duties as a reliable judge for the modeling and her desire for it to just be over with so she could push the girl against the wall and ravish her. She was able to restrain herself and was glad that she did. Each new selection Eileen put on seemed sexier than the last. Some were too sexy to be tasteful, so were discarded. Other outfits had the elegance that she was looking for, but weren’t sexy enough. She told Caitlin that she was trying to find a look that displayed the powerful charm of being a woman, something that made her look older and more dignified without detracting from her beauty. She wanted something that did not make her look like she was a little girl playing dress up, but complimented her features in every way. She wanted something classy and elegant, yet conveyed the message that when everything was over, she demanded to have her brains royally fucked out.

“He’s sure going to be in for a surprise tonight.” Caitlin said, her eyes hotly examining the latest outfit, restraining herself from reaching out and sliding her hands along the girl’s hips.

“I hope so. Because I intend to give him a wonderful present.”

“And I bet he’ll enjoy opening the package.”

“Actually, Caitlin, the present isn’t me...well, not really.”

“Oh?”

“You know how I promised you I would talk to Kevin about having a threesome. I tried to bring it up, but things kept getting in the way, and it never seemed to right time to tell him.”

“It’s okay lover, I just kind of figured you wanted to keep me for yourself.” Caitlin teased.

“Don’t tempt me.” Eileen licked her lips. “Anyway, tonight, I’m going to spring the question on him. If things work out, tonight both of us are going to enjoy his cock in our pussies.”

“You mean it!”

“Of course.”

Caitlin flung herself at the girl and nearly knocked her into the wall as they embraced. Caitlin showered her face with dozens of small kisses and licks in her delight. She started to regain control of herself as she felt a hand sliding along her bare thigh. Caitlin shuddered at the sensation and let Eileen lift her leg up so that she was half straddling the girl’s hip. The hand continued to explore the underside of her thigh and quickly slid under her skirt. It stopped when it had a firm grip on her ass, the fingers dangerously close to her steaming mound.

“You’re not wearing panties.” Eileen commented.

“Was there a point?”

Caitlin noticed that Eileen was breathing heavily. She let the girl lean forward and give her a scorching kiss that caused her to want to move in even closer to her. To moisten Eileen’s thigh with the juices already threatening to boil out of her sex.

“What about your shopping?” Caitlin nearly kicked herself for asking.

“We deserve a little break. Screw the manicure anyway.”

After that, they became a pile of writhing ecstatic flesh. The only thoughts Caitlin had when she wasn’t succumbing to pleasure was the hope that no one would wonder about or stop what was happening in the dressing room.

* * *

The bull grunted as a glow intensified around it. In its simple primitive mind, all it acknowledged was how much it was enjoying what was happening to it. So it did not pay much attention in the heat of the climax how hard it was to stand. Its last piece of awareness was focused pleasure, and then darkness.

Dee lifted the several hundred pound creature that had collapsed on top of her with ease, setting it gently aside. She wiggled her wings a bit to see if there was any damage by having that huge weight come down on her, but she was lucky. She willed the wings to fold on themselves and sink into her back, a process that was always uncomfortable. Trying to fit herself into a human form was always the comfort equivalent of trying to fit into a tight pair of pants that was one or two sizes too small. As ashamed as she was of her demonic appearance, she still had to let it out when she could just for some breathing room.

She glanced down at the desiccated bull and tried not to feel guilty. She couldn’t afford to feel guilty. If the couldn’t hunt humans, this was her only food. Hunting humans was beginning to become dangerous; even going into the city wasn’t advisable. After her brief scare with the pursuing soldiers, she knew the smart thing she had to do was leave town and find a new hunting spot.

But, she didn’t want to find one. She didn’t come to this city to hunt. She came for answers. She couldn’t leave until she had them and...

Her thoughts trailed to Sandy. Little shivers ran through her body, she didn’t know what was happening to her. It had been stupid to seek the girl out after revealing what she was. Yet even now she could barely resist flying back into town to spy on her. Dee wondered if the girl was mad about the mess she had caused in her getaway. After the initial terror of the moment, she felt incredible embarrassment.

A wave of depression washed over her, eliminating the brief euphoria of just having fed. She had no idea what to do. She was still cowed by the thought of simply confronting the D’hrrtv with her problem, yet in the three months she had stayed within the city she had accomplished nothing but creating a mess for the humans. So she did what she normally did in those situations, she sat and thought. Inevitably, the memories began to intrude.

“Dee! Why are you crying Dee?” A soft voice asked.

Dee felt herself being lifted up in a pair of dainty yet powerful arms. Her head was cradled against a generous bosom. Dee always marveled at the milky white skin, so soft against her own red skin. Dee snuggled closer, seeking comfort in her unhappiness. It was so warm in her arms, so hot, so much hotter than the touch of other people in the castle.

“Mommy!”

“Shhh, calm down sweetie, I’m here for you.”

“Why is daddy so mad mommy? What did I do?”

“Your father?”

“I found a kitty, it was so soft. I wanted to keep it; I wanted to care for it. Why mommy? Why did daddy...” Dee broke into sobs.

“Dee...”

“He killed it! He killed it threw it away. He didn’t even say why.”

“Forget about him child, let him out of your mind. You mustn’t let him poison your precious soul.”

“My poor kitty. All I wanted...all I wanted was a friend.”

“Oh Dee.” Her mom pulled her closer and began to rock. Her tears evaporated quickly on her mothers burning skin. A soft humming filled Dee’s ears, stirring up emotions within her, gradually calming her. Her mothers voice carried into a lullaby

Sweet, sweet baby
Of the flame red skin
Dry up those tears
And smile again
Imagine a place
So far away
Deep in the Earth
There’s no night or day
Your wings catch the heat
From the sparkling pools
Sending you flying...oh flying...
Soar my child,
Let the pleasure build
Over sulfur lakes
And gaseous fields
The shining aura in the air
Tickles as you’re drifting there
In a world of pain,
In a realm of despair
Let your wings free, let them go free.
And take you away.

Dee blinked, her gaze settled on the dead bull. She wondered how long she had been sitting there. The last remnants of a haunting song faded from her consciousness. She had never really understood her mother’s songs, although they did comfort her. It was funny, she had asked about her mother’s old home. There were never any positive things that she could tell about it, except for the beauty of its geography. Dee was coming to find out what that meant.

She stood up and stretched. As she stirred, she felt an itch tingling across her skin, making it crawl. She turned, and gazed into the early moon, beginning its trek into the still bright sky. By midnight it would be fully overhead, shedding its luminance onto the world below. Only this light...this light brought trouble.

“No.” Dee whispered. “It’s too soon...not tonight!”

* * *

The waiter had just got finished taking their order and asked if they would like to see the wine list. Kevin thought for a moment, but shook his head.

“We’re not twenty one yet. Just bring us something nonalcoholic that looks good in a fancy glass and charge me an arm and a leg for it.”

“Excellent choice sir.” The waiter bowed and sauntered off.

“You’re incorrigible.” Eileen giggled.

Kevin smiled at her, lapsing into silence as he stared at her. It had happened several times already that night, but he couldn’t help himself from taking another look. To say that he had been stunned when the girls had emerged from the bathroom and Kevin had got his first glimpse of Eileen would have been an understatement. Her outfit was deceptively simple. It was a silky black dress that came down to her knees. It gave off the impression of hanging loosely on her, yet seemed to hug and emphasize her most enticing features. It draped on her in such a way that it drew the eyes to her curves, yet also in a way that made it not so obvious that she wasn’t wearing underwear. The front of the dress was cut low to display a healthy amount of cleavage, and the back was cut into a gap that stretched down until it was about six or seven inches above her ass. Kevin marveled, who would have thought that the sight of a woman’s bare back could be just as arousing as a display of her more obvious sexual features. On the way to the car and into the restaurant, Kevin couldn’t resist stroking his fingers gently across that smooth bare skin, something the Eileen didn’t mind in the least.

It wasn’t just the dress; she had also had something done to her hair that seemed to give it a playful bounce. He had always thought that her long straight hair was gorgeous, but was stunned by what a little extra effort could produce. Then there was the makeup, which the girls had painstakingly applied to her, successfully producing the result sitting before him. The effect was a woman, leaving nothing girlish in her appearance, who did not even look like she was wearing any makeup. Eileen could have easily passed as a mature woman in her mid-twenties hitting the peak of her beauty.

As he stared at her, he fiddled with a small black box in his coat pocket. The same box that had nearly been pilfered by Eileen’s cousin a few short weeks ago. He was about to say something when he felt a bare foot push and nuzzle its way into his crotch under the table.

“It looks like you have something on your mind.” Eileen said naughtily, leaning forward so that her head rested on her hands while her elbows were on the table. This gave an excellent view down the front of her dress, while at the same time hiding some of the more intriguing bits.

“Uh, I...um, I heard this place served the breast food in town.” Kevin gulped.

“Breast?” Eileen lifted an eyebrow.

“Ah crap, did I just say that?”

“Perhaps I should ease up on you lover, you’re starting to babble.” Eileen pulled her playful foot away. “So, I’ve been wondering. How could you afford this?”

“Well, let’s just say I’m a man of many resources.”

“Resources...right.” Eileen’s foot came back up, this time the heel massaged along his balls.

“Eep, well, if you must know.”

“I do insist.” She said impishly.

“I was keeping it a secret, you know, wanting to surprise you and the others...”

“Come on, spill it.”

“You know that huge mound of rejection letters from all of the stories I’ve been sending out to magazines and collections. Well, a few months ago I actually sold a couple of stories.”

“What! Really! Oh my god, why didn’t you tell me?” Eileen pulled back in shock.

“As I said, I wanted to surprise you. To let you wonder about this...” He gestured with a wide sweep of his arm around the restaurant. His eyes darted briefly toward his jacket pocket. “I thought I might reveal the secret once the stories actually get published so I could see the shock when I open up the magazine and have my name visible.”

“You still should have told me. How much did you sell them for?”

“Not too much, enough to make the effort worthwhile.” He said carefully, not wanting to let her inadvertently guess at his second surprise before he was ready.

From there they talked about the stories that had been sold and when they would appear. During the conversation the food had arrived and had more quickly disappeared. The meal was indeed delicious, but the portions were such that it would give a gerbil hunger cramps. Kevin could see why all those high society rich folks on television always kept so trim if this was the way rich people ate.

As they were waiting for dessert, the conversation drifted away again and Kevin found himself once more fiddling with the box in his coat. He wondered if this was the right time to reveal his secret. He decided to go for it and had just opened his mouth when Eileen cut in with a question of her own.

“Kevin, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you for weeks.”

“Yeah?”

“Why don’t you have sex with Caitlin anymore?”

Kevin’s jaw dropped, it wasn’t a question that he had been prepared for.

“What?”

“As I said, you haven’t been having sex with Caitlin, I was wondering why not?”

“Um, you’re my girlfriend.”

“What does that have to do with you not shacking up with your sister?”

“Well, most girlfriends would be pissed about their boyfriends going out and having sex behind their back, much less with their own family members.” Kevin reasoned.

“And you think I would be pissed?”

“Uh, I...”

“Did you ever think to ask me?”

“Um, I...”

“After all, I was pretty cool when you had those hundreds of necessary affairs in Mystania, did you not think I could handle you playing with Caitlin?”

“But...”

“But what?” She arched her eyebrow and gave him a penetrating stare.

“But, when we got home, I didn’t want to do it with anyone else, only you!” Kevin protested.

“So, the only reason you didn’t have sex with Caitlin was because you lacked interest in her. She doesn’t turn you on?”

“Its not that...”

“So she does turn you on?”

“Well, yes, but that’s not the point.”

“Then what is the point?”

“Its...” Kevin paused, forgetting the point he was trying to make. So instead he tried to get into an assault position rather than a defensive one. “Hold on, are you saying you want me to have sex with Caitlin?”

“Sure.”

“Very well then so why are...wait, what, you do?”

“Of course. And I can’t believe how such a loving brother like you can’t see what suffering you’ve put the poor girl through for the last year.”

“Huh?”

“You are a talented lay Kevin. Oh god, you have no idea just how talented you are. I’ve been receiving your attentions nearly every day and often more ever since we became lovers. So I would know what it would be like to receive those kinds of pleasures on a regular basis and then suddenly have it stripped away from me. Caitlin got a good full taste of the Kevin feast, but now she’s been dumped into a desert without even a drop of water to sate herself. That was very cruel of you.”

“I wasn’t trying to be cruel, I was trying to be faithful.” Kevin protested.

“And I appreciate you trying to be noble. You should have talked with her about your relationship before you cut that aspect of your life with her.”

“Hey, she never told me she wanted to continue that. How do I even know if she’s still interested?” Kevin grabbed his wineglass of mystery fluid and took a big gulp.

“Oh she’s interested all right, she was all excited about the prospect when we were going down on each other in the dressing room this afternoon.”

Kevin spit fluid all over the table. Several pairs of eyes from the rich patron’s zeroed in on the couple as Kevin coughed convulsively. Eileen rushed over and pounded him on his back and whimpered inquiries about his health.

“You did it with Caitlin?” Kevin croaked as he started to get his voice back.

Suddenly it was Eileen’s turn to be on the defensive. “I’m sorry Kevin, I couldn’t help it. She came to me and was in so much pain and I promised that I would talk to you and then it sort of happened I didn’t think it would hurt and she was so happy and it felt good but I...”

“Whoa, slow down.” Kevin sighed. “How long?”

“Only a month, I was as blind to her need as you have been.” Eileen admitted. She spilled out the whole story, which took them through dessert and beyond. When she was done, she looked up into his eyes; her own were filled with fear. What if he was disgusted with her, what if he turned her away? She had been sure of herself, but now that the moment had actually arrived...

“Are you mad at me?” She squeaked.

Kevin tried to think. He looked inside to see if he could find some anger, some sense of feeling betrayed. But every time he closed his eyes, he kept getting images of his girlfriend and his sister making out with each other. Their breasts mashed together, their legs locked and pussies attempting to penetrate, their tongues invading the others mouths, their bodies glistening with sweat and arousal. Kevin had to shift in his seat to adjust his uncomfortable hard on.

“I’m feeling many things right now, confusion mostly, but so far anger is not one of them.” Kevin said. “I guess I have been a bit neglectful of Caitlin when you put it like you have.”

Eileen glanced up hopefully. “So, will you do it with her? We’ve got such a hot threesome planned for your anniversary present.” She said, the naughty confidence quickly returning.

“I don’t know. You’ve dropped a bombshell on me tonight Eileen. I need some time to think.”

Eileen frowned. The most difficult and scary part of the confession was over and hurdled, but it did not bode well for her anniversary and all the fun she and Caitlin had planned if he was going to spend the evening brooding. She had to switch his mood and quickly, to make him a little more playful. She had no doubt that when he had a chance to dive into it, that a free sex arrangement between the three would be quickly accepted.

“I have an idea. Let’s go to the movies.” She said.

“What, after all that, you want to see a show?”

“Come on, it will be fun, trust me.”

“What’s on?”

“Who cares, that’s beside the point.”

“Uh, okay.” Kevin’s confusion mounted. What was it about Eileen that made it so she always caught him off guard?

* * *

Caitlin paced around Kevin’s room; neither for the first nor even the twelfth time wondering how it was going at the restaurant. She was intensely worried that he would not accept the proposal, and then she would be humiliated as well as heartbroken. As she paused in front of her brother’s famous mirror, it was easy to see why.

While they were at the mall, they had stopped at the lingerie store. Caitlin was currently wearing a cat suit, as a sort of joke as well as a reminder of the last time they had experienced sex together. The outfit sort of resembled one of her gymnastics leotards, with a few differences of course. The most obvious changes was that the crotch was cut out of them and that her breasts were merely cupped at the bottom for maximum support and exposure. Also, the whole thing was covered in a light and fuzzy tiger pattern, with a tail glued to the fabric just above her ass. The ensemble was completed with a hair band that supported a couple of fake cat ears. Eileen said that she was hot, but Caitlin only felt silly.

She pouted at the image of herself. She pouted at the goofy costume that was vastly inferior to the ultra sexy look she had as a natural catgirl. Still, she had to admit that her butt looked really good in the outfit, and gave it some experimental shakes, causing the floppy tail to wag. She wondered if Kevin would be turned on by it, that would certainly be worth the silliness of the whole thing.

“Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who’s the hottest kitty of them all?” Caitlin demanded. For a moment she actually thought the mirror was chuckling at her. “Well, you’re no help!” She sniffed and padded toward the bed.

She flopped down into it, naturally assuming a sensuous pose. Her hand absent-mindedly drifted down and began to play with her bare crotch as she thought. Six o’ clock had been pretty early for a dinner date, so Caitlin was sure the two were going to take their time. She had been on pins and needles the entire time. Finally, after an hour she had prepared herself and slipped into her outfit and into her brother’s room. Briefly she wondered if she should have waited until the two got home and she received a signal from Eileen. It was kind of awkward being in the room and waiting for them, not knowing exactly when the two were coming back. It was double awkward when she considered that the rest of the family was downstairs watching television.

Caitlin pulled her hand away from her sex and brought it up to her face. Strings of her juice connected between her fingers and were starting to drip down to her palm. She sighed and licked them clean, then lowered her hand to get more purposeful in her masturbation. As she began to breathe more heavily, she reasoned that it would be a mood setter if she were already wet and aroused with the room reeking heavily of sex. She briefly considered going back to her room to get her special toy from her dresser. It was a wonderful strap on that she had bought when the girls expressed a wish that one of them had a dick. The dildo was even designed to slip out of the holster for those moments when she had to rely on a little solo action.

Caitlin briefly shuddered through a miniature orgasm, her hips bouncing lightly on the bed. She panted and purred a little, but did not stop exploring with her fingers. It had not been satisfying, and she knew there were going to be many more like it before the main event. In her anticipation, she dared not leave the room to retrieve some rubber assistance.

* * *

Zack stared out of his bedroom window, all of the lights in his room turned off. He couldn’t believe his luck. The object of his desire was right across from him, putting on a show, just for him. How could she not? He was certain the girl was just as crazy about him as he was about her, maybe even more so. What other reason could the girl have to come to her brother’s room to get herself off unless she knew that Zack would be there to watch the whole thing?

Teasing whore, that’s what she was! During the day she gave him the cold shoulder as she hung out with her family, but when she had the opportunity she flaunted herself to him. Just like that one memorable evening when she seduced her brother’s girlfriend, just to put on a show for Zack. Maybe it was a hint that she was offering his enemy’s woman to him as a prize when he finally claimed Caitlin. It made sense, if Caitlin was his queen, then surely they needed a slave.

Zack pulled down his pants and took himself in hand, matching the rhythm of his future bride. They were one with the moment, briefly shaken when a momentary anger that her own bedroom was on the other side of the Mage house where he couldn’t spy on her distracted him. It would have been nice to share moments like this with her every day. Soon enough, he would be, and more besides.

The light dawned on him, filling him with understanding. He knew why Caitlin was pleasuring herself for him! It was a signal. It was a sign that she was ready to be owned by him. It was a silent plea that he take her and do as he would. Why couldn’t he see it before?

His cum shot out and sprayed the window in front of him in the euphoria of this revelation. He giggled with glee as he fiddled with his limp toy. He had plans to make, he had to make sure that no one, Kevin, the authorities, got in the way of acquiring what was rightfully his. It was as though he was a dashing hero, about to rescue the winsome maiden from an ogre’s greedy clutches.

“Oh yes my sweet.” Zack giggled, stroking himself back to hardness. “We will have a happy ending.”

* * *

Xavier Darkslayer and his ever hot companion Eve Nightshade (AKA Linda) were sitting in a rented station wagon across the street from the Mage residence. Xavier had grudgingly taken Old Man Portrait’s advice and changed into an outfit with a bit more color. He felt kind of stupid wearing a pair of jeans and an Eskimo Joe T-shirt, although he did admit he blended in fairly well. As he glanced over at Eve, he wasn’t sure which of her styles that he preferred. Gone were the black lipstick, eyeliner, and nail polish, along with all of the tight leather clothing that could have been taken for swimwear. Instead she wore makeup that put color to her skin and wore a very short skirt and a shirt that was tied up just under her breasts. She had gone from someone that looked like she wanted to step on your balls for amusement to a sweet schoolgirl who wanted to try being a little naughty. Either way, she gave Xavier a perpetual boner.

Xavier lifted a pair of goggles the old man was kind enough to procure for them and spied on the house. The heat vision picked up faint traces of people downstairs, the walls interfering with most of the signal so he couldn’t get a proper count. On the other hand, one figure upstairs was putting out a tremendous amount of body heat. From the rhythmic actions the blob of color was taking, he guess that is was a girl. He sighed and put the goggles down.

“This is boring as hell.” Xavier complained.

Eve shrugged. “You thought a stakeout was going to be exciting?”

“Well, yeah. I thought the whole idea of being a hunter was, well, to hunt. Not sticking around and spying on buildings. I joined the Twilight Shadow so I could kick ass, you know what I mean.”

“I have an idea.” She scoffed. “Still, if you would curb your impatience, you can find entertainment in even the most mundane of situations.” She grinned as she lifted her own goggles and glanced at the activity going on upstairs, then shifted to the next house over to locate another prominent heat source. “You’d be amazed at what drama you can stumble across.”

“Find my own entertainment huh? I have an idea how we can stave off some boredom.” Xavier grinned, his hand touched her thigh and slid upward, ready to slip underneath her skirt. He suddenly paused when he felt a prick against his pants, but on the wrong side of them.

“I’ll let you touch mine if you let me touch yours.” Eve said with cold amusement in her voice, her eyes flicking toward her hand, which was holding a switchblade against his pecker.

He cautiously let go of her thigh.

“Aww.” Eve said with disappointment, removing the knife from his meat and potatoes.

They sat in the dark silence for several minutes until Xavier couldn’t take it anymore.

“Great, now this is awkward.”

“And who’s fault is that?” Eve asked cattily.

“Oh come on, here we are, two viral youths stuck for hours in a station wagon. Do you blame a guy for trying score a piece of hotness that has been tempting him all night?”

“Whether you can or cannot control your hormones is your problem, not mine.”

“How can you be so frigid?”

“How can I put this kindly, hmm, you’re a pathetic loser and you don’t turn me on in the least. I think that sums it up nicely.”

“Shit, you probably never get turned on.” Xavier huffed and turned away from her.

She smirked. If only he knew. Poor Steve the poser certainly didn’t do it for her, but that older man Charlie sure sent some tingles to her crotch. He had this certain vibe about him, something that screamed badass. She was almost certain that if she gave him half a chance, he would show her how well he knew his way around the female body. Eve shook her head, no sense getting all hot and bothered. It would only encourage Steve to try again. After all, the horny male seemed to have no sense of pattern recognition.

* * *

Kevin paid for some movie tickets. He wasn’t exactly sure what they were going to be watching since he only purchased tickets for the next available film, as per Eileen’s instructions. As it was, Kevin was moving about in a daze. He was trying to figure Eileen out. After all, first she had dropped a bombshell on him about his sister and then she wanted to see a show. He had been almost certain that she was going to drag him home so they could enjoy a passionate three way.

As he walked into the lobby, his hand nudged the black box in his pocket. Kevin frowned as he remembered it and realized that the opportunity back in the restaurant had been lost. So it was yet another thing to think about. Somehow though, a movie theatre did not seem the right place for it.

He was just about to suggest that they ditch the show and go do something else when Eileen came back with an extra large tub of popcorn. He stared at it, preparing to say something, but shrugged when he figured that the dinner hadn’t been large enough to quench an appetite. The moment of his suggestion to leave had passed as he thought of this, because she grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the theatre. Oddly enough, when they passed by a trashcan, she dumped about two thirds of the popcorn out of the tub.

“What are you doing?”

“Hey, a girl’s got to watch her figure.” She winked.

“Huh, then why did you bu...”

“Are you going to just stand there asking questions, we’re going to miss the show.”

“I don’t really care about...hey wait up.” Kevin rushed over to catch up with his girlfriend who had already disappeared into the theatre.

The previews had already started and Kevin blindly made his way up the aisle using the dim lights from the projections. As he searched for Eileen, a hand reached out and grabbed him, yanking him into a seat near the back. Kevin had nearly tripped and landed face first into Eileen’s heaving cleavage, which she wouldn’t have minded in the least if he had.

A feeling of awkwardness settled over him as he tried to take interest in the coming attractions on screen. He was distracted though as he heard some tearing sounds coming from the seat next to him. After a minute, the sounds stopped and Eileen shoved the popcorn bucket into his hands.

“Here, hold this for a minute.” She whispered.

“You’re acting really strange, what is...” He paused as he felt something light bounce off his legs. “Hold on, this has got a leak in it.”

“That’s the point.” Eileen told him, and like snake striking its prey, she unzipped his fly and yanked out his penis.

“Wait, what?” Kevin tried to stop her, but precious moments were taken up as he tried to figure out what to do with the popcorn as he fended her off. “We can’t do this here!”

“Why not?” Eileen asked reasonably, quickly working his shaft to arousal with one hand while the other gripped the bucket he was holding and plunged it down. His penis penetrated the hole that she had dug out of the bucket for just that purpose. “See, its not as if anyone is going to notice.”

“Is this the only reason we came here?”

“Well, duh.” Eileen dug through the extra, extra, extra buttered popcorn and wrapped her fingers around his dick, taking care not to trap any kernels between their skin. She rubbed him up and down, making him go from half salute to standing ovation in seconds.

“Oh Christ.” Kevin moaned, digging her soft buttery hand sliding along his meat. “If you wanted to play, why didn’t we just go home?”

“Plenty of reasons.” Eileen bent toward his ear, briefly sliding her tongue around its lobe and gently biting it. “For one, I needed you to stop thinking so hard and just relax. You’ll be no fun to us if you’re just going to worry and brood. For another, the idea of doing it in such a public place is making me wet. Wanna feel?”

“Uh...”

Eileen didn’t let him answer; she used her free hand to place his nearest hand on her bare thigh.

“Whenever you feel bold enough tiger.” She said expectantly, stroking him with more emphasis in the bucket.

He glanced around, but no one was paying attention. There were very few people in the theatre and it was so dark he could barely make them out, so he doubted they would notice what they were doing. In retrospect, they hadn’t even needed the bucket at all, although he had to admit it was a fun idea and failsafe if there were anyone close enough to notice their activities.

Emboldened by this, his hand traveled upward, moving the silky fabric of her dress aside as he slid along her thigh. There was a warmth the further he went and eventually he came upon something that seemed to be radiating heat. He slipped a pair of fingers into this source. Eileen gasped.

“Mmm, god! You are feeling bold.” She gulped, clamping her muscles down on his fingers as he massaged her insides.

“You were right, there is some wetness here. This phenomenon needs further study, do you think?”

“If you dare stop, I’ll yank your pecker right out of this tub.”

“Then for the sake of our future children, I must make this sacrifice.” Kevin sighed in mock resignation, and then plunged in as deep as he could go, bending and wiggling his fingers.

Eileen choked back a cry from this invasion, forcing herself to cough to disguise her reaction. The thrill of possibly getting caught was sending her privates on fire. He had barely gotten started and she was already near the verge of orgasm. He hadn’t even found her G-spot yet...oh, wait, there it was! Eileen jerked strongly and released a puddle onto her seat. As she was cumming, she had noticed that she had bunched her dress up around her waist, protecting it from what would no doubt be a very noticeable stain once they left the show. Kevin did not stop his plunging, building up a series of future orgasms. She grinned, knowing that she had sparked Kevin’s free spirit of sexuality. She was certain he would have no objections to their activity with Caitlin later.

Kevin was focused mostly on the sensation that Eileen’s jerking hand sliding along his slick shaft, and focused partly on maintaining his pleasuring digits sliding inside her. So throughout the whole movie, he didn’t pay the least attention to the screen. It could have been a comedy, it could have been a horror, he wouldn’t have been able to tell. He brought her off many times, filling him with that same envy he had every time Eileen became multi-orgasmic. If there was anything he missed about losing his powers it was the ability for him to link up to his lover so they would both share the sensations.

Eileen for her part was a tease. She would stroke hard and fast, bringing him just to the edge and then she would change her pace that prevented an orgasm. He was brought nearly to the point of madness as the pleasurable torture built. When the credits began to roll, she smirked and changed her objective. Almost immediately Kevin fired the hardest wad that he could remember, and he nearly passed out in his release. His fingers popped out of Eileen as he shuddered and held the rim of the bucket for support. After was seemed like forever, he stopped firing his goo into the popcorn and he began to breathe again.

Eileen pulled her hand out of the bucket, along with a palm pull of semen encrusted popcorn. She popped the kernels into her mouth and made loud crunching sounds with much embellishment of enjoyment. She licked her fingers clean and gave him a grin, before she reached into the bucket for more snack.

“Mmmm, I love this new seasoning. Want some Kevin?” She winked.

“I’ll pass.” Kevin assured her.

“Well then, more for me.” Eileen laughed and teased a kernel with her tongue before letting it slip behind her lips.

“Um, if I may make a request. Perhaps I should clean up before my dick smells permanently of Orville Redenbaukers.”

“Oh, we wouldn’t want that to happen, would we?” Eileen said, slipping the bucket carefully out of his lap. For the next several minutes, Kevin wondered just how much hotter that night was going to get.

* * *

Caitlin was a big sweaty mess as she bit down on the pillow so as not to arouse the curiosity of those downstairs as she came yet again. Her kitty ear headband had slipped off during her writhing, and there were some runs in her costume. These were of no concern to her as she ground her pussy against the large pillow trapped between her legs. She cried as she tried to get the soft material to press even harder against herself, it felt so good, but not nearly good enough.

As she frantically humped the pillow to edge toward release, she could spare no attention for anything else. So she did not notice as moonlight crept through the bedroom window. She did not notice as the precious hanging cocoon vibrated in the mystic light. Nor did she feel anything as tendrils of magic began to leak throughout the room.

* * *

Vlad Tepes and his extended family of vampires were once again in the Great Hall. The thread connecting the worlds had gradually strengthened. Vlad had been pleased, every bit of Mystania based power fluctuating on the other world had caused the connection to harden. Even the mirror that Vlad had used to spy on the working of Earth had reconnected earlier than he had expected.

He waited, with his faithful hunter Holly at his side, as the vampire Molesters worked to opening a portal. Tonight, like three months ago, there was an opportunity, a rushing tide of magic. It was not as strong as the first, but it was enough to get the job done. Then, as Holly infiltrated the world and built up an army for him, the connection would obtain enough hold to build a permanent gate.

“Are you ready dear?” Vlad asked.

“Always my lord.” Holly fidgeted, filled with anxiety not from the great task ahead of her, but because her virginity left her weak in the knees before her lord.

Vlad smiled, he had considered deflowering her many times since the events of its usefulness had passed. Yet he found it amusing to keep her in a state of perpetual frustration and lust around him.

“Within the hour, you will hunt to your hearts content.” Vlad promised.

“I cannot wait my lord.”

* * *

Kevin and Eileen took a walk through the park; it was fairly deserted at night, with exception to some of the hard core joggers and those walking pets. Eileen had thought that she had raised Kevin’s mood to a point where he would want to rush home so they could engage in some of the hottest sex imaginable. However, he seemed to balk, and suggested they go to the park. There was something on his mind, Eileen had sensed it for awhile, but she thought it had to do with her revelation of Caitlin.

They stopped at a bench and sat down on it. Kevin stared up at the moon inching higher into the night sky, full and illuminating, as he dug in his jacket pocket. Eileen waited expectantly for him to say something, anything.

“Eileen?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve been waiting for this day for quite a while, our anniversary.”

“Yeah?”

“It seemed appropriate to the occasion, but I just seem to keep getting sidetracked.” Kevin sighed. “I’ve had something that I wanted to ask you today, and if we go home right now, I won’t get a chance to ask it.”

“Go ahead Kevin.”

“It’s about our relationship.”

Eileen tensed up a bit. “What about it?”

“It’s just that, whenever I say or think about you as my girlfriend, something seems wrong. I’ve thought about it long and hard, many times in fact, and I’ve finally come to an understanding of why it makes me uncomfortable to call you that.”

“Are you...are you dumping me?” Eileen felt cold.

Kevin gazed frantically in her eyes, shaking his head.

“No, Eileen. I...the thing is, I don’t want you as a girlfriend, because...I desperately need you as a wife.”

“What?”

“The title of girlfriend has always felt to me as inadequate in expressing how I feel about you. I couldn’t compare our relationship using a word that a pair of children might use to describe their crushes. I love you Eileen; I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want the whole world to know just how much I cherish your existence.”

“Kevin, I...”

Kevin slipped off of the bench and slid onto one knee in front of her. He pulled a small black box out of his pocket. He opened it and presented the contents to her. Eileen gasped, inside the box was a small diamond ring. On closer examination, there was something unique about the ring. Surrounding the stone, made out of silver, were two figures. One was in the shape of a fairy and the other was in the shape of a naga, both of which seemed to be holding the stone as if in offering.

“Eileen Richards, will you marry me?” Kevin asked.

“I...I don’t know. Kiss me, convince me!” Eileen ordered, her eyes clouding up as a block of emotions swelled in her chest.

She didn’t even see him move as she felt herself crushed into him and the warmth of his lips touched hers. The emotions walled up inside burst out and she grabbed him, becoming more forceful and aggressive with her kiss. She wanted this man, wanted him more than anything, would rather die than lose him. As her heart flamed up, she realized he was right, boyfriend was too mild a term. She reluctantly broke away.

“I want you as my husband. Do you truly wish for me to be your wife?”

“Perhaps we should have some more convincing.”

They kissed again, long and passionately, convincing her completely. She felt so happy, all thoughts of anything outside the moment drifted away. He lightly brushed away the warm tears from her face as he kissed her. She realized that she now felt she belonged. As much as she loved Kevin and his family, she had always harbored the feelings that she was a burden. But now, now she knew that she was a part of his family. And as she and Kevin embraced, their minds connected.

They were floating, drifting through a cosmic realm filled with stars and planets, all passing by at an impossible rate. The effect was unnoticed though, as the two only had eyes for each other. They were both naked, but neither paused to wonder at this, because for them there was only want and need. They floated in together, touching, merging; they flowed through one another like water. There was no need for sexual organs, they were the organs as their whole beings erupted in pleasure.

They cried out in love as they experienced sensations unknown to either man or woman. It was the ecstasy of completely abandoning oneself and experiencing the joys and passion of another. It was the physical embrace of an intangible emotion, that of love itself.

“Eileen, oh god, Eileen!”

“Kevin, I want more, I want it forever!”

Their essence quivered and quaked, changing shape and color as they cried out their joy. It was as if they were living in a perpetual orgasm, rendered all the more wonderful as they constantly sent it toward the other to share. The only thought that entered their consciousness that did not involve them was to wonder if they had somehow ended up in heaven.

“I want to be you Eileen, let me deeper inside!”

“I’m already in you Kevin, let us get closer!”

“I cannot bear the pleasure, I feel as though I’m going to die!”

“Then we shall die together my love. Take me! Take us! Oh god!”

A supernova burst through their universe, removing the cosmos in a blinding cataclysm of light. There was only a pleasure so great that thought was incapable of existing.

Outside of the cosmos, outside of their minds, their bodies still remained on the park bench. The female body was sitting in the lap of the male body, locked in a kiss. The dress of the female was draped across them, so that any passerby would not notice that the male body’s fly was undone. They would not notice the erection sticking out of this opening in his pants. They would not notice it buried in the body of the female. However, if the passerby stopped long enough to stare, they would notice that neither body moved, frozen in state as though statues. The only part that was moving was the inner muscles of the female, as well as the occasional burst of fluids from where their sexes met.

But as Kevin and Eileen whorled in and out of each others soul in purest delight, a sudden pain flared through them that sent them screaming back to their own bodies.

The kiss broke as they both screamed, their hands clamped down on the other in agony, it was the only thing that prevented them from toppling apart and exposing themselves to the public. Neither cared at the moment, as they were scared out of their wits. It was like there was some force that was trying to rape their being. All of their concentration went into trying to repel it, to no avail. They thought they would go mad, until mercifully a wall appeared between them and the pain, radiating comfort and love. They still felt the wrongness on the other side, but were no longer threatened by it.

“Kevin, I feel...”

“...magic, connecting to this world...”

“...bringing something terrible, we must...”

“...go home Eileen!”

They shook their heads, ejecting the last remaining bits of the other and sending it back where it belonged. They both felt sadly empty, which was strange when Eileen discovered that her fiancée had somehow slipped inside her body while their minds were away. She reluctantly disengaged and helped him stuff his exposure back into his pants. They had to get home, something was happening, and it wasn’t good.

* * *

The bed was drenched in sweat and cum as Caitlin soaked the pillow with yet another orgasm. Her eyes opened long enough to realize that the room was uncommonly bright with moonlight. It took a moment for her sex-fogged mind to latch onto the idea that something extraordinary was going on. The cocoon in the window was soaking up the light, growing brighter.

However, the oddest thing was that the moonlight drifted even further into the room, until it bathed the surface of Kevin’s mirror. The mirror erupted in light, sending a beam directly at the cocoon and beyond.

Caitlin let out a terrified meow!

* * *

Zack was trying to stroke his shaft into a third erection after staring at the amazing show in the next house. However, as a powerful burst of light blasted through the neighbor’s window, he lost his footing and cracked his head against his bedpost. His last conscious thought was, ‘What the fuck?’

* * *

“Why is Charlie called Old Man Portrait?” Eve asked.

Xavier sighed; his stakeout partner had been asking questions about the guy for the last half-hour. He wished she would focus on a more interesting subject, such as himself, or maybe an informative discussion on why having sex with each other in the middle of a stakeout would be beneficial for all involved.

“The old fart doesn’t seem to like the idea of having membership names. His email address was OldManPortrait, so I started using that as his code name. Don’t ask me why he chose that as a handle, he won’t tell me.”

“You two don’t seem to get along that well.” Eve smirked. “How did you get to know each other anyway?”

“Listen Eve, as much as I’d love to sit here and discuss Charlie all night, perhaps it would be better if we...HOLY SHIT!”

This last statement was in response to the impossibly bright light shooting out of one of the upper windows of the Mage residence.

“Something is going down in that house.” Eve gaped. “What do we do?”

Xavier was out of ideas as he just stared at the beam cleaving into the night.

* * *

The portal flared up as the Molesters chanted. An uprising of magic from Earth connected to Mystania, ripping a fabric of distance between the worlds. Vlad laughed in triumph as Holly bolted forward. The portal swallowed her and blew up with the strain, destroying the connection but for a single strand.

“Go and harvest child. Build a bridge and let us pass!” Vlad cried out as the flux of power faded.

* * *

Dee flew along the outskirts of the city. She could see the reflected beckon of moonlight flaring across the sky. The birth of a fairy needed the magic of Mystania, and the mirror had been only too happy to oblige. Yet in the joy of the first fairy to be born on Earth in hundreds of years, it was dampened with the arrival of something less joyful.

“Send your soldiers father, you shall have neither me nor the D’hrrtv.” She growled as the demon within begged for retribution.

* * *

As quickly as it had come, the light turned off. Caitlin blinked, her vision was blurred by tears and spots as her eyes tried to adjust to a suddenly dark room, or at least one darker in comparison. For a brief moment as she stared at her arm, she thought she saw a thin coat of fur. She was about to yowl with exhilaration when on closer examination it revealed to be her normal skin.

Caitlin sat and wondered about what the light could have been as her sight adjusted, her sexual activities had all but disappeared in the shock of the moment. After a moment, she could have sworn she heard some scratching sounds. Her ears twitched, becoming certain of it. After following the logical conclusion, Caitlin unsteadily made her way over to the cocoon.

The thing was still glowing, but there seemed to be a shadow within. She stared as it wiggled around on its perch. The thing had gotten bigger during the last couple of months, until it was a little over three fist lengths long. Now it seemed enormous in its glowing state. The scratching sounds changed to an almost satisfied seeming rip. The sticky walls of the cocoon parted and a tiny hand explored the air outside of its prison. It seemed to like what it found because it frantically worked toward opening the hole wider. The task was successful as another hand soon joined it outside.

Caitlin watched in fascination of the industrious creature. When the hole widened enough, the hands sank back into the cocoon. Caitlin was wondering what it was going to do and if it was giving up, when something emerged from the hole. It was a pair of gossamer wings, mostly clear but with a tinge of blue. The wings parted and fluttered a bit, drying out from whatever mess resided in its former home. Caitlin could make out the shape of a very well formed butt sitting on the bottom of the rip. After a few minutes of fluttering, the creature resumed its activities of leaving the nest. It seemed to have a much easier time of it now, as the head quickly emerged along with the arms and legs clinging to what remained of the cocoon.

It was a very beautiful fairy, Caitlin thought to herself as she got a glimpse of it for the first time. It had facial features similar to that of its mother, but rather than be green, it took on the coloration of the father. The fairy was white skinned, and the mop of brown hair on its head was very similar to Kevin’s. The body, and killer curves, were definitely Jill’s legacy, although this one’s breasts were a little bigger. Caitlin was just about to focus on the strangeness of it seeming like an already full-grown member of its species when it turned and noticed its company for the first time.

It was startled and lost its hold on the cocoon. Frantically its wings fluttered and succeeded awkwardly in remaining airborne. Soon however, not knowing what to do, it became exhausted. Caitlin quickly raised her hands and the fairy gratefully plunged down into them.

“I’m Candace.” The fairy spoke, surprising itself as well as Caitlin in its introduction. The fairy seemed to taste at the truth of the statement and seemed satisfied with it. Candace seemed to thrill as the sensation of words pouring through her throat to her mouth.

“Uh, hi.” Caitlin greeted.

“Who are you?” Candace tried on the question for size.

“I suppose, I’m your aunt...Caitlin.”

“Aunt? A...a...” She seemed to concentrate, calling upon a library of genetic fairy intellect. “Name given to family members, sister of a father. A family?”

“Er, yes.”

“I have a family?”

“Yes.”

“But...but, we don’t, fairies don’t...we’ve never had families!” Candace pursed her lips, thinking hard as species history throbbed in her untested head.

“You do now.” Caitlin said awkwardly.

Candace burst into a flurry of tears and quickly hugged Caitlin’s finger, refusing to let go.

“Oh boy.” Caitlin muttered, realizing that this night was going to be of more import than a three way.

* * *

The police station was mostly empty. The hustle and bustle of the day shift was over as the officers returned to home and family. The night shift was all out on patrol, leaving the station empty except for Officer Deborah Gibbons, whose job was to remain on call. It was an important job, she had to admit, for it allowed those out in the field to maintain contact with the others, also she could phone up off duty officers if the situation arose for their need. Still, she was bored. She wanted to get out from behind her desk and be in for some action. She wanted to be like Cynthia, a hard core tough nut who didn’t take shit from anybody.

Deborah was just about to doodle onto a notepad when a sudden bang sounded through the station. This was followed by a series of extremely loud crashes that sounded as if they were coming from the equipment locker. A strong scent of ozone stung at her nostrils.

She jumped up, her hand on her revolver. Someone had broke into the police station and was most likely stealing the equipment. Deborah’s eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of finally seeing some action. She glanced only briefly at the radio in front of her. She didn’t want to recall some of the field officers for this; she wanted the glory herself. Besides, she would feel pretty stupid if the noise was the result of some of the equipment shifting and toppling over by itself and not by an intruder. It was just what she needed to bolster her career, to cry wolf over an old screw giving way under the weight of the shelving.

In moments she reached the equipment room and she kicked the door open, pointing her gun through the portal. There was no sign of intrusion yet. She stepped up to the large cage that was the locker and brought up the keys she had grabbed from her desk. She opened the door and stepped inside, looking around with her gun leading the way.

Near the back, she discovered the source of the crash. There were several shelves on the floor, which had spilled out vests and radios. Deborah began to think it was faulty screws, but instantly changed her mind when she heard some rustling. There was a groan coming from behind where the shelves toppled. She could just make out a patch of blond hair stirring.

“On your feet with your hands in the air!” Deborah ordered.

The hair paused as it realized it had been caught, then is smoothly and confidently stood up. Deborah was confronted with a sight straight out of a Playboy magazine. The woman was tall, busty, and blonde with hair reaching past her shoulder blades. Her clothing was a bit odd, seemingly home made if well put together. The woman stood with a haughty demeanor as she stared at Deborah with spooky eyes.

“Where am I?” She asked.

It was not a question Deborah expected. How could you manage to break into a police locker and not know where you were?

“You’re in the Crowley City Police Department. You will put your hands on your head and step forward. When you get past that rubble you will then get on your knees and not move, is this clear?”

“How very rude, we just met and you already presume to give orders.” The woman smirked as she put her hands behind her head and began to walk forward. She did not kneel after she passed through the wreckage. “Police? I was told of police, you are like guards, no?”

“I said, get down on your knees!”

“So this is a guard house, an army of the city?” The woman began to laugh. “Oh my, of all the places where I could have been dumped, I couldn’t think of a better place to start.”

While she was talking, she continued to walk toward Deborah, who threatened her to follow her orders. The woman did pause for a moment. She smiled, revealing a pair of glistening fangs and deep red eyes. She leapt.

Deborah pulled the trigger, twice. The woman’s body jerked in midair and fell with a thud onto the floor, rolling on impact so as to be face up. Deborah was filled with fear, what had she just seen? Had she imagined it? If she had, then she was in even greater trouble because she had just put two rounds into a civilian. Even if the woman had acted threatening the department would still catch flack for it; she might even lose her job over the incident.

She rushed over to the fallen woman, ready to check for a pulse. As she drew closer, she noticed that one bullet had gone through the heart and the other the throat. There couldn’t have been a couple of more fatal shots if she had tried. How was she going to explain this mess?

“What the hell?” Deborah leaned down as she noticed the hole in the neck seemed to be getting smaller.

Like a snake, the woman’s arm shot out and grabbed the hand that was holding the gun. Deborah cried out as her arm felt like it was being ground by a vice. She was forced downward until her face was inches away from the woman’s.

“That hurt, slut!” The woman growled, her fangs were bared.

The station was filled with Deborah’s screams.