The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 6

Hunger

Michael Doncrastor was in the kitchen, fixing up lasagna for himself and his mistresses. If anyone had told him a year ago that he would make a good cook, he would have laughed in their face before punching it in. It was a talent that came as quite a pleasant surprise, and helped him endure the first few months of humiliation under the thumbs of his owners. Since at the time his penis was the size of a thimble, he couldn’t please them sexually. And since his violent impulses had been repressed, he couldn’t protect them, so he had been of little use other than a punching bag for their verbal and sometimes physical abuse. However, when he discovered his talent for cooking, he had found a way to please them.

The feeling of basking in Bethany’s and Tina’s happiness that was aimed toward him was akin to a religious experience. He had to find other ways to make them happy, and therefore he went on a quest of self-improvement. He delved into his studies, struggling to catch up with what he had never given a shit about before. Yet he was determined to become a man that could provide the lifestyle that his mistresses deserved. Most of the studies were barely within his reach of understanding, but he discovered with great shock that computer language came easy to him. Focused on a task, he began to read up on as many programming types as he could. His mistresses were bemused by this intensity. Their humiliations gradually lessened, often replaced with a pat on the head as though he were an obedient dog.

Then he rediscovered his violence. One of his old football chums had cornered some meek nerd that had given him some minor offence and was beating him for it. Michael stepped in to stop it. When his old friend attacked him, Michael found the restriction on violence loosened and he was able to beat the tar out of him. He discovered that he could hurt in the defense of another person. When Bethany had found out, she praised him, filling him with a level of happiness he had never felt before.

His mistresses rewarded him by letting him touch them, rather than just teasing by doing each other in front of him. They taught him the needs of a woman’s body and how to please one, rather than focusing on his own selfish desires. He eagerly accepted the lessons, since his own equipment wasn’t up to the task anyway. At least then it was.

As more time passed, his behavior became more and more civil, the last remnants of his old self shed away. He no longer felt shame at the things he was forced to do and endure, but rather his shame turned to the way he used to be. The more he tried to atone for his pasts, the more the controls over his body seemed to slip away. At one point, he was even convinced that he could leave his mistresses, but by that point, he didn’t want to. He discovered that through the time that he had shared, he had come to fall in love with Bethany, and to think of Tina as like a mother. He had told them this, openly and honestly, with much fear of rejection in his heart. It was the first time he had seen them cry, and he began to cry as well when they took him in their arms and included him in their hearts.

That night, his penis had been aroused, and grew. The last pieces of the spell placed over him flaked away. Within a month, he grew a couple inches over what his original size had been, and his mistresses patiently showed him the proper way to use it. It was the most wonderful night of his life.

Michael nearly flung the lasagna he was working on as he was startled by a hand sliding down his crotch. A pair of large boobs pressed delightfully against his back and he felt the warm air of Bethany’s breath against his ear.

“Almost done love? I’m very hungry.” Bethany rubbed suggestively against him and put much emphasis on her last word.

“One more layer and then an hour in the oven.” Michael turned in her grasp, her face mere inches from him.

“A whole hour, oh my, what shall we do while we wait?” She asked devilishly.

“I might have an idea.” Michael slid his hands down her waist and under her firm buttocks, pulling her pelvis hard against his own.

“Naughty boy, touching your mistress without permission. You’ll have to be punished.” She leaned forward and kissed him, stealing his breath away. When she broke away, he was starting to pant.

“God, how do you do that?”

“I think my good little slave needs more punishment.” Bethany laughed and gave him another kiss, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She then leapt up and wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to grab hold of her butt for support. Neither noticed the handprints of tomato sauce he was leaving on her tight jeans.

Bethany had just slid her hands under his shirt and was pulling at his chest hair when she was interrupted by the front door slamming. She immediately hopped down and pulled away. She knew that her mistress wouldn’t mind their activities and would be amused, but Bethany considered it rude to do it in her presence without invitation. Bethany attempted to compose herself as Michael turned back to the lasagna with resignation. Of course, Tina would know what they had been up to just by the evidence of Bethany’s nipples poking like bullets through her shirt, not to mention the red handprints all over her ass.

Tina did not immediately call out a greeting when she came into the house; instead there was only a shuffling noise. Bethany left the kitchen to give their mistress a proper welcome. Suddenly, she cried out, and within seconds Michael bolted out of the kitchen to see what the trouble was. The big man was prepared to defend their territory. Instead, he was not prepared for what he saw.

Tina had stumbled into the house; she barely had the energy to stand. She was extremely pale, with trickles of dried blood along her neck and arms. Her clothing was torn, as though she had put up with a struggle, bruises were already forming on her breasts from rough handling. Michael and Bethany got to her just in time as her last bit of strength gave way and she toppled. She was quickly sandwiched between the two of them.

“Mmm, you know how to make a girl feel welcome.” She weakly giggled. “Give me some loving stud muffin.” She attempted to explore his muscles but couldn’t quite get her hands to obey her.

“Mistress, what happened to you?” Bethany demanded.

“The details are a bit hazy. Lets have sex.”

“What?”

Tina fell asleep, snoring softly on Michael’s chest.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“How should I know?” Michael grunted. He shifted his weight and managed to pick the girl up in a cradling position. “That’s beside the point right now, we need to get her to the hospital.”

“No hospital.” Tina said sleepily, briefly coming awake as she was jostled around.

“You need help mistress.” Michael reasoned.

“Don’t like hospitals. Don’t want to go, is order.”

“I don’t give a flying fuck about your orders right now. I’m taking you to the hospital and that’s that.”

“So forceful, that’s kinky, I want you so...” She passed out again.

“Is she going to be alright?” Bethany asked.

“I hope so, she’s certainly out of it. Let’s get out of here.”

* * *

“Cynthia, my office, now.” Chief Zenwick yelled the moment she stepped into the building proper.

She frowned and glanced around the room. Most of the officers wore knowing smirks as they watched the show, a few were wincing sympathetically, and a couple were oddly missing from their posts. Cynthia got the feeling that she really didn’t want to be in the Chief’s office; nevertheless it was what she had to do. She wasn’t the type to back down from something just because she was nervous.

When she entered his office, the first thing that she noticed was that Roger was sitting on his desk. She had never seen him do that before. His usual method was to remain firmly seated behind it and force his lackeys to stand in front of it, as a method of intimidation.

“Shut the door.”

Cynthia closed it and stepped forward, noting that the Chief was looking hard at her. It took her a moment to realize that he was trying to catch her eyes with his. She obliged him for a moment and saw a weird reflection she had never noticed before. She turned away, but not before seeing Roger jerk as though surprised.

“What do you want Chief?”

Roger scowled for a moment, then hopped off of his desk and picked up a folder as he walked toward her.

“I came in this morning and found this on my desk. I see that you are requesting a search warrant.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Your job is not to be investigating some panty stealing pervert, Officer Hews. Your job is to track down a murderer, and I have not been happy with the results of that so far.”

“I’m not sure what the big deal is, someone had to look into it, and I was there. If you’re that worried, we can have someone else follow up.”

“That’s beside the point. I will not allow any distractions from bringing down...”

“Whoa, hold on. We haven’t had any more incidents since the suspect managed to escape at the library. What do you want me to do? Our leads are drying up.”

Roger moved closer to her, until he was only a foot away. His eyes bored into hers, and she could swear that she saw something swirling inside them. He glared down at her, as though expecting something.

“Step back Roger, or I’ll move you myself.” She growled.

Roger blinked, shaking his head. He focused his gaze on her in astonishment and inexplicable anger. Then, before she could take a breath, he grabbed her by the shirt and flung her over his shoulder. Cynthia slammed into some filing cabinets with a strong jolt of pain and shock. The surprise was compounded as the Chief leapt and was kneeling before her a split second later.

“You never make things easy for me, you should have submitted to the mesmer.” He spat.

“Submit this.” Cynthia gasped, and jabbed a flattened hand into the soft tissues of his belly. It should have left him weeping on the floor and gasping for breath. Instead, it seemed to piss him off.

He lifted her off the floor and pushed her against the wall, his hands mauling her breasts. She attempted to kick at him, but she found her movements constricted as his body pressed against her. She reached up to search for a pressure point, but Roger swatted her arm and pinned it. He leaned forward; his tongue left a trail of saliva down her face and across her neck, causing her to shudder with revulsion.

“You have no idea how much I have desired this moment. Although, you are sort of spoiling the mood.”

“You need your hands free to rape me asshole, and the moment you give me enough space I’m going to smear you across the carpet.”

“You’ll be singing a different tune in a moment. You will be my slave, nothing more than my personal damned whore.” He chuckled. “I won’t even allow you to convert Sam. I believe I’ll let you watch as some of my other ladies make him their bitch, but not before I show him what an infernal slut that you have become.”

Cynthia spat in his face. The chief only smiled, a pair of fangs sprouted over his lips.

“What the hell?” She stared.

“Oh, I nearly forgot. I’ve got a message for you. Master Vlad sends his regards.”

Cynthia’s eyes widened and she renewed her struggle with more vigor. Her boss simply laughed and continued to lick at her throat, finding a wildly pumping vessel. She felt the tips of his teeth scrap along her skin, and she whimpered.

Just then, there came a loud pounding on his office door. Roger snarled and the next moment she found herself flipped through the air and she landed rather forcefully in the chair behind his desk. Before she could take stock of her new situation and act on it, she felt something hard poke against her back through the slats in the chair. He leaned down to whisper.

“If you say anything or even move in the slightest, the contents of your chest will be spilled over the desk and I will slaughter the idiot who dared to interrupt our precious moment.”

Cynthia nodded. Her boss was acting completely different from normal; she had no doubt that he would be ruthless enough to carry out his threat. Still, there may be an opportunity out of this situation.

“Come in!” Roger yelled.

The door opened, and in stepped Charlie. He was hunched over and was leaning on a cane. His face made a grimace as he stepped further into the office. The man took one look at Cynthia sitting in the chief’s seat and grinned.

“Hey sugar tits, get a promotion?”

Cynthia did not say a word.

“What do you want?” Roger barked. “When my door is closed, I don’t want to be disturbed.”

“I can see that.” Charlie laughed. “Gee Cynthia, I never pictured him as your type. Expanding your options?”

Cynthia turned red but continued to say nothing, causing Charlie to quirk an eyebrow.

“Charlie, if you are wasting my time, by god I will see to it that...” Roger began but was cut off as Charlie raised a hand, which was holding a folder.

“Don’t get your panties in a wad chief. I have a very good reason for coming up here. I was down in the lab having a look at the information on those wasted corpses we had and then it hit me. I have an idea of where our killer might be.”

“Is that so?”

Chief Zenwick seemed genuinely interested, much to Cynthia’s surprise. Although she could not quite grasp his motives. She doubted he cared about the actual murders anymore.

Charlie came up to the desk, and Cynthia felt Roger stiffen for a moment, the gun at her back jabbed painfully. Charlie slapped the folder down on the desk for him to inspect. Roger hesitated for a moment, then leaned forward to open it up. Cynthia searched for an opening to escape. As she searched his face to study his averting attention, she noticed it form a puzzled expression. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the contents of the folder contained blank paper. She then heard a faint click and a sliding noise.

Roger slightly turned toward Charlie, but before he could say anything, there was a swishing noise and suddenly his head plopped on top of the folder, rolled slightly, and looked up at Cynthia with shocked eyes. The gun pressed against her back fell away as the body slid down the desk and hit the floor with an undignified thud. Charlie wiped the blade of his sword against the chief’s shirt before slipping it back into the cane sheath.

“I wonder how many people have fantasized about doing that to the boss.” Charlie chuckled.

“What the hell.” Cynthia stared at the head looking up at her accusingly.

“What, not even a kiss for the hero? One would expect after saving your sexy ass, such daring do would be rewarded with a hand job at the least.”

“Suck penguin shit you disgusting scum rag.”

“Aha, there’s the Cynthia we all know and love. It’s good to see you haven’t been turned. Now come on and stand up, we’ve got a bit of work to do and not much time to do it in. There are going to be a lot of confused officers out there and we had better take advantage of the situation before the other side does.”

“What are you talking about? Just what is going on here?”

“There’s not much time to explain, the bond between master and slave has been severed and many of the first generation converts are going to be shifting back.”

“Huh?”

“Look, just find Sam and round up any employees that you may recall who received Roger’s blessing. Then get out as quickly as you can, this place is going to get turbulent very quickly.”

“I still don’t...”

“Less talk, more action.” He pulled a card out of a pocket and flipped it at her. “Bring the recruits to this address, you’ll learn more then.”

Cynthia frowned down at the card and was about to say something, but was interrupted once more by Charlie.

“Oh yeah, and one more thing.” Charlie grinned, and his hand suddenly arced downward and gave Cynthia a sharp swat on her ass quickly followed by a hefty five-fingered grab. “Keep an eye on this honey tits, wouldn’t want it damaged.”

“Son of a bitch.” Cynthia twisted to the side and sent a head kick aimed for his temple, missing by inches as Charlie leapt away laughing.

He disappeared from the office in seconds.

* * *

Dee was feeling the first pangs of hunger. It was really distressing for her, since only the previous night she had mercifully stumbled upon a bear. The large prey was getting few and far between, and she couldn’t risk raiding cattle all of the time. As for the smaller prey, it seemed she had to continuously be hunting coyotes, stray dogs, foxes, rabbits, and even squirrels just to keep fed. None of them had enough life force to sustain her for long. Even the bear, which should have sated her for at least three days, was wearing off quickly from her poor diet. Her abstinence from intelligent prey was taking its toll.

So for the first time since the incident in the library, she returned to the city, and was perched up on one of the downtown buildings. She shivered; it was dangerous to come back here to hunt. Not only was the city guard still looking for her, but also her father’s minions were no doubt starting to spread. She could already see the signs of it, as the city’s population of homeless had notably dwindled in her absence. No doubt they had been carted off like cattle to feed the nest.

Dee frowned, hoping that the nest hadn’t gotten too large yet. If they had cleaned out human predators as well as the street people, her own food supply would be alarmingly depleted. Technically, she could feed on some of the vampires, but unfortunately they had less of a spark of life than a rabbit. The struggle would not be worth the meal.

She cast a wistful glance in the direction of the library, wondering if Sandy was safe. She considered flying over there to check, but held back. The last time she had done so had led to so much trouble.

You are a monster. You will never bring anything more than death to those you love.

“No.” Dee shuddered, her wings wrapped protectively around herself. “That’s not true.”

Unwanted memories tickled at the back of her mind; haunting, insistent, and mocking. She attempted to push them back, but her resistance had been waning. Her hunger was bringing out a lack of control that was frightening to her.

Her mother slammed into a wall, a froth of black blood dripping from her mouth, the imprint of a hand upon her face as she crumpled and wept.

“You nurture her. You have coddled her too much.” Her father said coldly, nursing the back of his hand.

“She...she deserves to be herself.”

“She is an animal, as are you. She is damned, and a tool. I have been far too lenient with you. I will not have you spoiling her lessons.”

“She is my daughter, and she has a kinder soul than you.” Her mother spat.

Her father laughed and grabbed her mother by the throat, lifting, choking.

“You speak of innocence and kindness. Foolish woman, know you not that I waste the life of an innocent for every month you reside in that body. Who are you to cast judgement when your own existence brings much suffering?”

“You lie.”

“You have long ceased to amuse me, I should have sent you back to hell ages ago.”

“Daddy, stop!” Dee screamed.

“If you had done as you were told, I wouldn’t have had to do this.” Her father glanced at her, and squeezed.

Her mother’s eyes bulged from their sockets. A sickening squishing sound came from her mouth as her throat was crushed in his grip. More blood poured from her lips, her body convulsed as her lungs drowned in the ichor. As her eyes rolled in her sockets, smoke began to drift out of her skin. In moments, the body burst into flame as hell reclaimed its own.

“Mommy!” Dee cried in fury and anguish, her wings split out of her back and she charged her father in rage.

He moved like a dancer, his fist embedded into her stomach, doubling her over. He grabbed her hair and yanked back, punching her in the face. Dee pitifully lifted up her arms to defend herself, the fight leaving her.

“Pathetic. You are a killer, not cowering cattle. Fight me.” He growled, kicking her hard in the side and causing her to lurch back a few feet.

“You killed her.” She sobbed.

“No, you killed her.” He said, kicking her again, and again.

“You exist for one purpose.”

He yanked her up, bringing her ear to his mouth.

“One purpose only.”

He tossed her back to the floor.

“And you fail my defying me, forcing me to punish you like a dog.”

“Please, stop.” She whimpered.

“You are a monster. You will only bring death to those you love. Haven’t you figured that out by now? You exist to hate. You exist to kill. You are my lovely assassin. My most beautiful monster.”

“No!”

“You will learn to stop caring child. You will learn or die trying. HOLLY!”

“Yes, my lord?” Holly stepped out of the shadows like a ghost.

“Take my willful daughter to isolation, put her in with that servant boy from the stables I’ve seen her talking to, Stepan I believe.”

“As you wish, my lord.”

“No, please, father. I can’t, please don’t make me!” Dee screamed as she was limply dragged from her father’s presence, futilely scratching at her captor.

Dee sobbed, enfolded completely by her wings and her shame. A sparkle of rage burned within her. She could not let her father do this. She had to stop him somehow.

She stood up, and looked off of the roof, staring at the busy day traffic below. She spared one more wistful glance at the library.

“You will not bring death to those you love.”

She turned away, sniffing the air.

“You will protect those who can bring protection to that which you care about.”

She stepped up the edge, her wings unfolding.

“You are not a monster.”

And she leapt.

* * *

A knocking on the door pulled Helen Howe’s attention from the television. She knew that her husband would not answer it, as he was working in his home office and would rarely get up for anything. The children were also currently at school and hanging at the mall.

Sighing with annoyance, she got up from the program she had been engrossed in. She was momentarily startled to see a policewoman on her porch. A small tag just above her breast identified her as Deborah. The woman smiled, her teeth glistening and rather sharp.

“Greetings Mrs. Howe.” She nodded. “I’ve been looking through some files and I’ve been led to believe that you have a few problems with the Mage family?”

“We’ve had our differences.” Helen said warily.

“Then perhaps we have an arrangement for your liking.”

* * *

Michael stared helplessly as the nurse hooked up a bag of blood to an IV tube and inserted it into one of Tina’s veins. Bethany was seated in a chair for visitors filling out some forms. The nurse had very few questions about the situation. He thought that odd, wondering how often someone walked into a hospital inexplicably missing a great deal of blood.

After the first bag was finished, she was already looking loads better. The nurse had just finished hooking up a second when the officer arrived. He had rudely bulled his way in and demanded to be alone with the patient. Michael did not like his attitude and the hairs on his arms stood up. He refused to leave Tina alone with the man. All the while the nurse was attempting to usher the officer out of the room under the excuse that the patient must not be bothered with an interrogation at the moment.

The man ignored Michael’s protests, but glanced thoughtfully at the nurse. He asked her if she could spare a few moments to answer a few questions herself. When she reluctantly agreed, the policeman practically dragged her out of the room.

“What was that all about?” Bethany asked, setting the forms aside.

“I’m not sure, but I don’t like it.” Michael frowned. “I think I’m going to follow them.”

“Michael.”

“That man looked as though he knew something about this.”

Bethany bit her lip. “Fine, but be careful.”

“As you command mistress.” He winked.

That earned him a slight smile from his beloved, before he turned away and entered the hall. He had to make a guess as to which direction they had gone. It shouldn’t have been far.

He was about to give up and turn around when he saw some movement in the window on a door leading to a staircase. He discretely looked in and was startled by what he saw. The cop and the nurse were there, and it looked as though he was making out with her. He had her pressed against the wall while her leg was perched up against his thigh, grinding rhythmically. His face was obscured from view as it seemed to be nuzzling her neck, her face was pointed upward, an ‘O’ of passion and/or disbelief was plastered on it.

Then the cop pulled away and Michael’s own mouth dropped. There was a trail of red dripping down the man’s chin. A pair of fangs was plainly visible, as were the puncture marks on the nurse’s neck. They looked very similar to a pair of marks found on Tina’s neck. The cop ran his finger along his own neck, the nail bit into the flesh, and soon a pink substance oozed out. He shoved the nurse’s face into it.

He held her against him as her body began to frantically convulse, then gradually go still, before she suddenly gripped him hard and attacked him. She pulled away for a short enough time to reveal a pair of fangs in her mouth before she sank them into his artery, while he returned the favor.

Michael had seen enough to get the hell out of there. He briskly walked back to the room Tina was kept in and without uttering a word, yanked the IV tube out of her arm and hustled her out of the bed.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Bethany shrieked. Tina simply moaned and nuzzled against his arm.

“We are getting out of here, quickly. Help me carry her.” Michael ordered, attempting to wake Tina up so they could have some cooperation. She complied enough so that she had enough motor skills to qualify as a drunk.

“I hardly think she’s in condition to...”

“Darling, I’m not sure exactly what it is that I saw, but I can definitely assure you that it does not bode good for us. We have to leave.” Michael stared hard at Bethany, who finally grasped the seriousness of the situation by his tone.

She slipped Tina’s arm over her shoulder and helped move her, making it look as though she were making an unsteady walk. There were a few inquiries as soon as they made their way to the hall, which Michael answered with an explanation that they were heading for the rehabilitation gym. The second they got close enough to the hospital’s garage; he picked the girl up and cradled in his arms so they could make haste.

“Going somewhere?”

Michael practically dropped Tina onto the asphalt of the parking garage as he swirled around. There was another cop, this time female leaning against a pillar where she had been watching the exit. He set Tina down to let Bethany take care of her while the female cop stepped forward with a confident swagger.

Before he realized what he was doing and before she could anticipate it, he swung and punched the cop right in the face. She staggered back a few steps in shock while holding her cheek, then she looked up, fangs emerged, and growled. He didn’t even have time to soil himself before she sprung on top of him and sent him sprawling to the ground. He struggled, but the woman was shaking him like a rag doll.

Just as she was about to sink her teeth into him, he heard a loud thud and the weight dropped off of him. The woman rolled out of the way and was clutching her head and groaning. Bethany was standing above her, scared out of her wits, and holding a fire extinguisher. Michael grabbed it from her, and before the woman could recover he hammered it down on her skull. He pounded and pounded, until she lost consciousness and still he brought it down. Her head seemed to cave in, pinkish blood oozed from the wound. He stepped back from the woman and puked, dropping the extinguisher.

“Shit, I killed her, I’ve never...oh god.”

“What was that thing?” Bethany said hysterically.

“I...I, we got to go.” Michael said shakily.

Beth did not put up any more arguments; the two of them picked up Tina and ran as fast as they were able for their car.

* * *

“You going to be alright here Caitlin?” Her coach asked as he was about to leave the gym.

“I’ll be fine, my brother will be coming to pick me up in about twenty minutes. I’ll lock up when we leave.” She waved him off. The man spared one wistful glance at her body and reluctantly left.

Caitlin, in the meantime, was performing her stretches, currently in the middle of doing the splits. She felt the tightness in her crotch as she sank all the way to the floor and lay out on the mat. It felt good to be so limber, especially since she had been holding back on her exercises since that massive pounding her brother had given her in the park bathroom. She had forgotten how sore one could get after a good bout of hardcore screwing. Just thinking about it made her start to dampen, causing the already obscene material of her new gym suit to wedge even deeper into her crack.

All the stretching exercises in her tight outfit always succeeded in stimulating her, if not outright arousing. She often wondered if the other girls in the group thought the same way and if that was not one of the primary reasons that gymnastics was a popular sport. Putting that thought aside she lay her arms forward and shifted her weight, causing her body to lurch up to perform a handstand while her legs were still split. She imagined her brother taking her like this and nearly lost her balance.

She wondered if Kevin would manage to leave the house without Candace in tow. It would be so exciting to toss him and then nail him right there on the mats. She’d never be able to come to practice again without looking at the spot where they had done the nasty and get all hot and bothered. Caitlin blushed, but resolved to do the act anyway if the opportunity was presented.

A pair of hands suddenly gripped her waist, and she shrieked at the contact. The intruder started to nuzzle at the stretched fabric of her crotch.

“Jesus Kevin, you nearly made me piss myself. You’re early.”

“Oh I don’t know, I think I’m just in time.” A mocking voice said above her.

Caitlin immediately went cold and twisted harshly. She made an undignified if effective roll out of his grip and managed to partially stand, her legs cramping from the abrupt alteration of form.

“You!” She spat.

“One would think you aren’t to happy to see me darling.” Zack grinned, inching closer. “Not a very friendly attitude toward your future husband.”

“Husband? What makes you think I would marry some sicko who breaks into my house, steals my clothes, and leaves his nasty scum all over my panties?”

“Surely you must forgive such little quirks as that, after all, you are my destiny.”

“You’re mad.” Caitlin whispered, then she bolted. She had been a good three feet away from him when she did so. She was confident in her speed that she would be able to get away easily.

So it startled her when she was yanked by the arm, nearly wrenching it out of its socket, and she landed flat on her back. His weight was on her, his legs straddling her waist while his hands had let go of her arm and was now mauling her breasts.

“These are so nice, so much softer and wonderful than I imagined. Such tiny treasures to fill my palms.”

Caitlin let out a piercing scream, struggling in his grip. She should have been able to toss him like a doll, but he was much stronger than he looked. He harshly pinched her nipples, forcing her scream to squelch in a yelp of pitiful pain.

“Shut up, I’m doing this for your own good you know. How could you possibly be happy without me in your life?”

“Fuck you.” She wept.

“Oh, I’m planning on it. Don’t be scared, my bride. Relax, look into my eyes, look deeply.”

She didn’t want to, but his hand gripped her chin and she was forced to look. His eyes had a kind of swirling substance that she found quite odd. Against her will, her muscles relaxed, fighting her control over them. She tried to feel worried about it, but she could only stare in awe of the strangeness of his eyes.

“Yes, relax, you don’t want to fight. You know this is right.”

Caitlin sighed; she didn’t know why she was fighting. There had to be some reason, there was a terrible sense of wrong about the whole thing, but all she could do was relax. She was having a terrible time trying to think. It scared her.

“Deeper Caitlin. There are no worries. You will enjoy everything that I do to you.”

That sounded reasonable, surely there was no reason to fear. She would have felt at least a little bit tense if there were. Rather, she was almost kind of giggly, as though she were on some kind of medication. A fleeting though passed through her head, wondering where she was, before it was swept away in the delightful fog of her brain.

Her body was all sensations now, and she tried to focus on that. There was a tongue slithering around on her neck, a sensation she was vaguely familiar with. There were some hard sharp objects poking around the skin.

OH MY GOD!

Caitlin’s body burst into ecstasy, shuddering with arousal as he bit down on her. There was some pain in the sensation, but she was hard pressed to find it in the waves of heat flowing through her blood. She lay there, letting him drink and quivering all the while in absolute bliss, bordering on sexual satisfaction. After a moment or two, she felt fingers pawing at the suit of her crotch, stretching it aside. A second later, something hard poked into it and then slid within her depths.

Caitlin didn’t need to think, she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled down, fucking her body up to his. The spear stabbing into her pussy no way matching the pleasure burning in her neck, but welcoming in the moment nevertheless. She was reaching the height of a massive orgasm, but before she could reach it, the stranger bent over her suddenly yanked away from her neck. He let out a loud grunt and she felt his hips pound forcefully into her, globs of thick cold seed spewed into her vagina, not even reaching the womb due to the tiny amount and the fact that his penis wasn’t all that big.

“Oh fuck, you’re so good.” Zack yelled. “Don’t you see, don’t you see our bodies were made for each other!” He giggled, ignoring the fact that she had yet to get off herself after their thirty seconds of sex play.

Caitlin lay back and pleaded, not having the strength to lift her arms to bring him down again. She needed release, she felt empty except for some distasteful slime running inexplicably down the crack of her ass.

“I know sweet, you want to be mine. I know you can’t bear a minute without me after this small taste. Now our destiny will be complete, and you will be with me for eternity.” He brought a nail up to his throat.

* * *

Dee hovered in the sky, not quite used to flying around in broad daylight. She hoped no humans were paying attention to her, or worse. At first she settled down on a roof next to the Mage residence. After a couple of sniffs, she realized that Kevin was not home. What was alarming was that she smelt the stink of vampire next door. It was the house belonging to that boy spying on the D’hrrtv’s woman and sister. That did not bode well. In fact, it was intolerable.

Unfortunately, no one was home there either. So Dee took to the air and tracked the vampire’s stench. It led her to a gym outside of a high school. She immediately detected the ‘oh so familiar’ scent of arousal and sex, reminding her uncomfortably of how meager her meals had been of late. She dived down and smashed through the double doors that had been locked.

The vampire was hovering over the sister, his little wang dangling out of his pants, obviously spent. The girl just lay on the mat and moaned and pleaded in frustration as a pitiful mess dribbled from her thighs. From her drugged out condition, Dee figured she had been bitten. As for drinking, it was apparent Dee had interrupted the vital part of the procedure.

“What the fuck?” The vampire jerked up, his eyes glued to her spread wings.

Dee didn’t give him time to admire them as she glided like a hawk and plowed a fist into his stomach. The vampire squealed and flew back ten feet and rammed into the inadequate floor mats. He recovered fairly quick with a growl, his fangs extended as he charged. Dee was able to sidestep him and send an elbow into the back of his neck. He grunted in pain as he dropped to his knee’s, allowing her an opportunity to grab his elbow and twist. The bone shattered in her grip, causing him to scream. She ripped his arm off and smacked him with it.

The thrill of battle was upon her, and Dee felt the shamefully exciting heat of bloodlust flow through her. Her demonic side thrilled, urging her to hurt him, to make him suffer before giving him an agonizing death. Her normal side was feeling sick, doing its best to avoid throwing up or screaming to get out of there, neither of which would help the poor bitten girl moaning a few feet away.

She circled the vampire, who was backing away and waving his stump frantically, slinging pinkish blood all over the mats. She had to kill the creature quickly, there was no telling what one of these things could do when desperation hit them. Especially the amateurs like this one sure was.

That was when she heard the gasp, and picked up a strong scent of shock. Dee turned, and her mouth dropped to find the D’hrrtv standing in the broken doorway. His head travelling from the broken vamp, to the girl lying on the floor, to her. She was mortified to be introduced to him this way. He was seeing her all demoned out in a battle frenzy. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

She could smell him as his testosterone kicked in and signaled his anger over the treatment of his sister. She could tell that the anger was being directed toward her. It wasn’t fair!

To compound that, in the moment her attention left the vampire, it bolted straight for the door. Just as she realized her mistake, the vampire had reached Kevin and wrapped its one arm around his neck.

“Keep back bitch, you know I can snap him like a twig.”

“You do and I’ll keep you alive for hours so I can enjoy your long tormenting death.” Dee said coldly.

“What the hell did I ever do to you?”

“Your kind are parasites, we would all be better off without you.” Dee smoldered, judging the distance between them.

“Zack, let go of me.” Kevin ordered, his anger was still present, surprising her.

“Shut up blood bag. You shouldn’t even be here to begin with. You are always ruining my moments.”

“If you hurt Caitlin, I swear I...”

“I said shut up!” The vampire let go of him and knocked him on the back of the head. Kevin dropped like a bag of potatoes.

Dee saw her opportunity and flung herself forward. Zack apparently realized his mistake, and in one fluid motion, scooped up Kevin, flung him over his shoulder, and bolted. Dee was quick to follow, slowing only momentarily for her wings to swing through the door. Although she had the advantage on him in speed as he led her through a merry chase, he was surprisingly nimble at dodging her dives. It didn’t help that she had to be careful to avoid doing damage to his precious cargo.

Zack ducked into an alleyway, a place narrow enough that he wouldn’t be able to avoid her. She closed in for the kill...and had a rock smash into her skull. She toppled into an undignified heap, and squealed as her weight rolled onto one of her wings, no doubt cracking some of the cartilage. She was about to sob her discomfort when she felt a hand gripping her shirt and lifting her up. Dee got one good look at the face of Holly before a fist smashed down into her eye.

Stunned, she couldn’t block the knee coming up into her midsection. She no longer had the breath to yelp as she was swung around and had her wings crushed between her body and a wall. Searing pain flared through her, as fear overtook her mind. She could heal, but her body was already low on energy as it was from poor nutrition. She could die, or worse!

“Kill the bitch mistress!” Zack giggled, waving his stump. “Look what the monster slut did to my arm.”

“If you had simply taken your slave from the start instead of pitifully trying to impress her with your lack of virility, maybe this could have been avoided.” Holly said coldly, aiming another kick at Dee, connecting with her bountiful chest.

“But mistress...”

“If you hadn’t managed to snag the D’hrrtv for us, I would have seriously considered destroying you for your incompetence and idiocy. As it is, you’ve managed to acquire both of the subjects that our lord is interested in.” Holly glared down at Dee. “What’s the matter honey, not so tough now that you’re not facing a baby? Or perhaps you wish you had been less prudish about your food?”

“Whore of Vlad.” Dee wheezed, earning herself another kick, right to the head. Dee weakly caught it with her hand, but then screamed as that hand was crushed under a heel into the concrete.

“Pitiful, I have always failed to see what master finds so intriguing about you. He should have strangled you in the crib before you could prove to be the massive disappointment you no doubt are to him.”

Zack let loose with another bout of giggles.

“Take our guest to the stronghold, pet. We will give him a proper farewell then.”

“Yes, mistress. And you?”

“I’ll follow shortly after cleaning up some trash.”

* * *

Charlie’s place was very large, Sam noted. Large enough to hold about two dozen baffled police officers and about twice that in what looked to be gothic wannabes. Neither of the two groups knew what to make out of the other. No one in the other group appeared to be over twenty-five years of age. Most of them seemed to be fitted uncomfortably in jeans and t-shirts, they looked as though they would be more at home with leather, piercings, and about five pounds of makeup.

Charlie walked around the groups with a swagger that belied his age, seeming spryer than Sam had ever seen him. He was frowning.

“I was hoping we could extract more than this, but at least we have a higher ovaries to balls ratio.” He chuckled. “Alright then, raise you hand if you have no clue what is going on.”

Everyone rose their hand.

“Come on, some of you surely have some clue. Out of all the officers here, only four of you weren’t vampires.”

“There weren’t any other unaffected people at the station?” Cynthia asked.

“None that would believe me, no doubt those have been turned by now after the panic caused by our escape.” He shrugged. “Anyway, those in this room are all we have to hold off the growing horde spreading throughout the city, at least until our reinforcements arrive. You did call for them, right Steve?”

An awkward youth in a trench coat and sunglasses glowered at him. “My name is Xavier Darkslayer, and yes, against my better judgement, I called them. You had better not have made me look like a fool old man.”

“You don’t need my help for that, Captain Matrix. Now then, to get started, some introductions are in order. I’m sure you’re aware of the people in uniform are Crowley’s finest. Well, the pimple fest here are the junior members of the Twilight Shadows. They are a specialized force designed to hunt down the supernatural and terminate it if necessary. Due to a huge gap in the supernatural community, most of the time they sit on their asses and pretend to be cool.”

“Hey!” Steve yelled. “You can’t talk to us like that.”

“Over the next few days, there will be plenty of tests for you pups to raise my respect a few notches. Until then, I’ll talk to you how I god damn please. However, Steve is right in that the organization isn’t all pathetic. There have been periods in the past few years where demon possessions and rouge poltergeists have had to be dealt with, mainly the latter.”

“You’ve got to be joking.” One of the male officers scoffed, he was one of those that hadn’t been turned and came out of curiosity.

“You’ve heard of ghosts pulling things off shelves and smashing stuff. Try dealing with one grabbing people and snapping their necks. Poltergeists are sort of a latent telekinetic energy gone awry from emotionally disturbed people. It is inevitable that every now and then the disturbed person transfers all of their homicidal rage into an outside force. But that is neither here nor there, we came to discuss the current problem, not shop talk.”

“Right.” Sam shook his head. He was having a bit of difficulty taking all of this in, and was sure that his fellow employees were even more out of it, considering they hadn’t had the opportunity to wander around a fantasy world.

“Now then, to get straight to the point, in order to kill a vampire. You have to chop of its head, or at least destroy the brain. Sawed off shotguns and Magnums ought to do the trick if you can pull off a headshot. If any of you are skilled with melee weapons, I’ve got some swords that can to the job as well, although I don’t recommend close contact fighting. Vampires tend to be a lot faster and stronger than humans.”

One of the policewomen raised her hand to signal attention. “Hold on, we don’t want to kill them, these are our old friends and colleagues we’re talking about. I mean, some of us managed to turn back, can’t we do the same for the others?”

“To a certain degree.” Charlie shrugged. “I’ve had an opportunity to study one of their kind recently, and it has explained quite a few things about the vampire phenomenon. One of the major curiosities was their pink blood. As it turns out, the vamp virus is sort of like a mutated white blood cell. It acts in the same way by destroying toxins and bacteria within the body, but also due to the shear numbers of the things, they are also able to heal wounds as well. They reproduce by converting the body’s red blood cells into more of their kind, thus outnumbering the cells and giving their blood that pinkish color. This also explains a vampire’s constant need for the ingestion of blood. Since their own is being continuously converted. As an adaptive nature, a vamp’s stomach shifts its primary purpose of getting the blood they ingest directly into the stream.”

“Now then,” He continued. “You may wonder why they need red blood cells at all. They need it for the same reason humans need it, to transfer oxygen to the brain, the only organ that the virus cells can’t easily fix. Centuries past, and this is where the myth came in, people used to be able to kill a vampire by stabbing them through the heart. This was a semi-effective way to kill them then, and is worthless now. Turns out that the virus has adapted itself to be self mobilizing in the vessels, and it carried the red cells where they need to go out of sheer momentum, so the heart no longer is needed for its primary purpose. The self-mobilizing effect also serves for an ultra-fast conversion into the vamp kind. Back in the old times, it could take days before a conversion was completed.”

“But back to the original question of changing them back to humans, that’s an iffy question. The virus in question seems to have psychic links to parent hosts rooted in its DNA. There seems to be two such links, that connecting the new vampire to its parent, and that connecting it to the source of the contamination, or head vampire. If you kill a vampire, the psychic link will cause the virus in the first generation to go inactive as it is not receiving direct input from the master. The second generation though, the people converted by those of the first generation, will continue their vamp lifestyle, being as how their DNA signatures are different from the master of the first generation vamps. They may feel a slight discomfort when they sense their master’s virus being deactivated, but they do manage to link directly to the head vampire. Not all first generation vamps change back if their direct master is destroyed. If they had been a vampire for a long period of time, their link to the head master will have solidified to the point that they can survive on that. Also, those of you here who have been freed, it is possible for your viruses to be reactivated if the head vampire were to concentrate on it.”

The members of the Twilight Shadow gazed suspiciously upon the cops and took a step back, reaching unconsciously for hidden weapons on their person.

“Uh,” The female cop who asked the question originally raised her hand again. “Is there anything that can be done to prevent that?”

“Oh sure, just have someone kill the virus’ origin, the head vampire. That should deactivate the whole damn thing. Good luck on that though.” Charlie said with a dismissive tone. “Any other questions?”

About that time, Cynthia’s cell phone started to go off.

* * *

Kevin woke up; his head feeling like it got whacked with an iron pipe. As he reached back to feel it, he yelped when his fingers connected with a sore knot. Maybe he had been whacked with an iron pipe.

“Kevin, are you there, Kevin?” Eileen’s voice blared in his mind, causing him to wince.

“Jeez, ease up a little. I haven’t had my Advil.”

“Oh, thank god, I’ve been calling for the last fifteen minutes.”

“Sorry babe, no one was home.”

“What’s going on? I just felt a strong flash of panic and a desire to contact you and you just fell of the face of the Earth. Where are you?”

Kevin glanced around at his surroundings for the first time. He was in a white room with padded walls and a padded floor; brightly lit, with the only distinguishing feature being a door shaped line in the pads before him. He saw no handle on the door to allow use of it on this side.

“Good question, it looks like I’m in some kind of isolated prison cell or insane asylum.”

“WHAT!”

“Ah man, its starting to come back to me. Eileen, listen to me carefully. I want you to call Cynthia and have her and Sam go down to the gymnasium to check on Caitlin. She was being attacked by Zack when that succubus came down and interfered. All I know was that she was lying on the floor before I got knocked out. I want you to make sure she’s safe.”

“What about you?”

“At the moment, I’m fine. We’ll figure my situation out later when I learn something, just take care of Cait.”

“Okay, I’ll call, I’ll try to stay in contact with you. I love you Kevin.”

“Love you with all my soul, now go.” Kevin cut off the contact.

That task completed, he surveyed his surrounding again and came up with the same conclusion. Wherever he was, it wasn’t far from the gym as Eileen said she’d been trying to get hold of him for fifteen minutes. Unless Vampires could fly or had crazy transporter powers. He was sure he hadn’t been taken to Mystania, due to the abundant use of florescent lighting. He tried to think about where the nearest Prison or Asylum was. Unfortunately, he never had to know before and was drawing a blank. Still, he was sure Cynthia would know. The bitch of it was, if that was where he was now located, how had Zack managed to pull it off. That was the scary part.

A series of clatters came from the door outline in the pads, as though some locks were being tampered with. Sure enough, the door swung outward, revealing an attractive blonde woman with large breasts. She was holding the succubus by the back of her neck; all of the fight had gone out of it. There were bruises all over its body, its wings were in tatters, and black blood was leaking out of its mouth and several lacerations. The blonde had a feral smirk on her face, revealing a pair of fangs.

“It’s feeding time, enjoy.” She laughed and tossed the creature into the cell, and then slammed the door shut.

The creature came alive then. It jumped up and pounded on the door, and tore deep nail scratches into the pad. It was hysterical in fear as its head bolted and focused on its surroundings and Kevin.

“No, please, let me out. I swear I’ll be good. Let me out, let me out, LET ME OUT.” The succubus let out a heartrending, soul-terrifying scream.