The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mythic Incorporated Book Three

Gathering Storm Clouds

by Graphic Paul

Chapter One

So Glad To Be Invited

Valerie Frost took a sip of her herbal tea and started keying in the final wrap up of the last sandman capture for the ever mysterious E. She had not heard from her employer’s messenger window for several hours, and she pondered what the sandman named Peter had said about E’s name needing a second letter to it. Clicking on her personal journal she added it to the things-to-look-up list. The Mythic Team was enjoying their day off in Berlin and on last check-in they were on the way out to a dance club.

She turned her computer i-tunes on and looked around the spacious library she’d inhabited since the arrival only ten days ago. It seemed somehow longer, she thought to herself as she looked at the crate in the middle of the room. “Now how had I forgotten to mention that arriving.” She said to herself turning back to the computer to let E know the package had arrived. Her fingers rested on the keys, but she couldn’t seem to think what to type. “That’s strange.” she said raising her hands from the keyboard, “What was I going to message E about again?” She sat back in her chair trying to remember when the doorbell rang. Crossing the room she looked at the crate again and slapped her forehead “I must be loosing it.” She said aloud reaching for the door handle. “The crate was what I was going to tell E about.” She opened the door and looked out to see nobody there.

“Hello.” She said to the cold night air, but there was no reply. She took one last look, closed the door and bolted it . She turned to go back to inform E about the crate, when she was surprised to see a woman sitting on the edge of it lighting up a long thin powdery pink cigarette in a black holder. She was a slender lady about twenty-five years old with long black thick hair wearing only a UPS jacket. Valerie thought she looked familiar. “Where did you come from? I wouldn’t sit there lady, whatever is in that crate could be dangerous.”

“Have you ever traveled in a crate?” The woman blew a puff of light blue grey smoke into the air and leaned back on the box letting the uniform drift open around her full round breasts. “It is by far the wickedest thing a mortal could inflict on a pour hungry girl.” Her eyes seemed to be glowing.

“Your the one!” Valerie Frost felt her heart beating in her chest. “You, you, your the one that was in bed with Bob and John in the dream?” Valerie’s heart was thumping realizing the succubus was loose in the mansion. “How did you get out of the crate?” Valerie edged toward the computer slowly.

The succubus paid her little mind as she inhaled some more of the delicious smoke and let it drift lazily from her lips. “The UPS man was kind enough to let me out and give me a rather remarkably large snack Ms. Frost.” She smiled knowing the woman was now frightened, she could taste the fear in the air. “You know I was starved after you and that idiot sandman ruined my little spirit feedings She looked at the small conservatively dressed Russian woman. “By the way I liked you much better in leather Val.”

Valerie was torn between making a run for the computer or the door. “Yes the leather thing from the dream.”

“Certainly from the dream, the dream you we’re a part of fucking up on me.” A hint of anger was in the succubus’s voice. “Have you any idea how much work it was making a spirit form to travel that distance when you are trapped and ravenous for sustenance.” She smiled again sweetly. “I almost consumed the pour UPS man before he got here.” She blew another cloud of smoke into the air.

“You know I noticed he was rather weak.” Valerie said thinking how she always hated cigarette smoke, but this one had a sweet smell to it she found herself breathing it in to try and figure out the scent. “You wouldn’t consider getting back in the box now would you?” Valerie said trying to think, but finding the situation clouding her judgments.

This brought a loud evil laughter to the lips of the succubus. “No I don’t think I’ll be going back in that.” She crossed her long slender legs and broke eye contact with Valerie for an instant as she stretched. “I think I’ll have a little visit with you Val.”

Valerie decided to make a run for the headset and the computer, but when she tried all she managed was a slow walk toward the crate. “My employer knows you’re here.” She said as she slowly sat next to the woman.

“No I don’t think your Employer knows I’m here at all. I feel the beings power, your E is very powerful, but I think at the moment something is distracting your employer.” She smiled and blew a puff of smoke in a ring toward Valerie. “It’s just you and I little Val.” The succubus smiled positioning her red glowing eyes directly in front of her Valerie. “do you smoke?” She reached in the jacket and produced a long thin gold case.

Valerie coughed breathing in the strange smoke “No, I’ve never cared for cigarette smoke thank you.” she managed trying to make her body work again. “Always considered it a filthy habit.”

“Don’t struggle so dear, there is no use. I’ve been here for several hours placing binding, and other spells on you.” opening the gold case slowly Wanda withdrew a second powdery pink cigarette in a holder. “I was fortunate to have these with me when your bothersome friends captured me. This particular brand is made for me by an old friend in Lower Saxony, she lives in Hildesheimer Börde and takes great pride in the growing and blending.” She placed the tip in Valerie’s lips and lit the end.

Valerie tried to move away, but couldn’t “I’m not inhaling.” Valerie said taking a deep breath and sucking the heady smoke into her lungs. She coughed at first.

“Oh but you are Ms. Frost.” Wanda blew a stream of smoke toward the ceiling. “You and I are going to have a pleasant smoke and a chat together, and than you are going to become my new lover here in the America’s

Valerie tried to stop herself, but found her body imitating that of the beautiful alluring woman. She inhaled and blew her own stream of smoke in the air enjoying the strange buzz the specially blended cigarette were having on her mind. “Why am I doing what you are doing?”

“It’s called a mimic spell.” The succubus reached down with her left hand and slowly placed a finger in her own wet clitoris. “I learned it from a white witch that I turned into a succubus, just after the turn of the century.” She smiled watching Valerie place a finger in her own wet snatch. “You do whatever I do.” She than withdrew the slick dripping finger with her juices on it “You just can’t stop yourself” Valerie did the same, eyes wide looking at the amount of juice on it. “We used this spell to turn a her entire coven into sex crazed lesbians.” Wanda lifted her dripping finger and placed it up to Valerie’s lips. “Come to think of it I learned a great number of black spells from her once she found true evil.” Val did the same licking as the succubus licked and swallowed Val’s juice, Val suckled Wanda’s slick wet finger.

A tear rolled down Val’s cheek. “This isn’t right.” She said feeling the warm semi-sweet juices of the succubus travel down her throat.

“Not right?” Wanda turned sharply with red glowing eyes focused on Val’s. “You think what you and your little band of studs & muffins did to me was right? I had a perfect position at that hotel where I was. There was lots of food moving in and out, no questions asked. Sure I gorged a bit, and consumed a few too much at first, but nobody caught on. No this is so right my prissy little thing, this is payback sweet Val.” She took another deep drag watching her mimic do the same. “You don’t mind me calling you Val? Since we are to be lovers.” Wanda gave Val an evil smile as she mirrored everything she did. Val was now sitting like her and smoking like her, she even returned the same smile.

“You are so evil.” Val said feeling more and more light headed. “We had to stop you, you were killing people.”

Wanda stopped smoking and turned her hypnotic gaze on Val’s dilated eyes “Had to stop me? What are you action heroes? Of course I am evil Val, I’m a succubus, a very powerful, evil, sexy, attractive succubus. I consume sexual energy to live, sucking my victims essence and sometimes sucking life force. You should be glad I ate before I arrived, or I’d have drained you dry by now. I bend the weakness and lust of you pathetic mortals for me against them.” She knocked the ashes onto the crate and exhaled some more smoke. Her eyes seemed to glow brighter threw the haze that was forming around them.

Val shivered hearing her sexy voice say how evil she was. “You don’t have to be evil do you?” She inhaled more of the smoke as the cigarette began to disappear.

“Oh but I do Val. The one that converted me tainted my soul. Mine is black now just as any I turn to be succubi will be tainted. You’re attracted to me even now knowing the dark evil in me.” she smiled watching Val’s head slowly nod. “Of course you are.” She smiled taking another drag on the cigarette. “You know this is rather nice, it’s been a long time since I had time to talk with my victim over a cigarette, you do love my special little aphrodisiac laced cigarettes don’t you my Val?” another silent nod from Val. “You feel the need to smoke for me.” Red glowing eyes brightened as Wanda spoke.

“I never knew smokes could be an aphrodisiac Val said smiling, “I think they’re wonderful, can I have another?” She started to laugh feeling a need to smoke for the attractive woman. She tried to remember why she was scared earlier, but than she looked deeper into Wanda’s eyes and nothing else mattered.

The succubus laughed. “You’re high as a kite on my pink puffers.” She took out two more of the powdery pink cigarettes lighting them “Pink puff, puff, puff little Val. You know in the dream your persona is so much less conservative than the real you?” She handed Val the cigarette and smiled as Val took it to her lips and inhaled deeply on her own. “They do give a great heady feeling don’t they? My pink puffers had that effect on me years ago, but now they just calm me. I was very angry when I first arrived here, but now I’ve put things into perspective and formulated a little revenge on you and your band of Myth Busters.” She blew a stream of smoke toward Val who was now smoking on her own without her influence.

“Yes pink puff, puff, puffers” Val giggled “How did you become a succubus anyway?” Val smiled dreamily at the beautiful woman feeling a warm friendly lethargy.

“Oh I was turned by an incubus, a real horses ass back in the 1800’s.” She laughed watching the desire grow in Val as she inhaled more of the aphrodisiac laced cigarettes. “You know I was thinking of turning you into one, you’d make a fine succubus if you weren’t so goody two shoes with your new friends.” Wanda reached over and started running her fingers back and forth on Val’s leg.

“Really? Me a succubus?” she smiled taking another drag of the sweet smoke.

“You have a great knowledge of the modern magic known as computers.” Wanda continued the stoking of Val’s leg back and forth slowly. She smiled seeing that Val no longer protested her touch, instead there was a look in her eyes. “That form of magic could come in handy for me.”

“I sure know computers.” Val leaned in and was going to kiss Wanda when she hesitated thinking what she was doing was wrong somehow. Wanda met her lips seeing the hesitation and slowly exhaled smoke into he open mouth as they kissed. “Mmmmm you are so sensual.”

“Yes I am aren’t I.” Wanda laughed as she unfastened the small buttons of Val’s sweater. Her eyes started to take on the red hypnotic glow again as she move from button to button. “You can be sensual as well Val.” The glow seemed to grow in Val’s eyes now as Wanda spoke. “You are becoming a very sensually lust filled little sex kitten.”

Val inhaled deeply on her second cigarette, her eyes were no open and lost in the glow of Wanda’s “Yes sex kitten.” she repeated feeling the cool air on her skin now.

“Yes my little Russian sex kitten look deeply into my eyes and relax, melt for me as you sink into my hypnotic power.” Wanda removed Val’s bra and slowly played with her nipples as she entranced her new toy. “You want to help me, you want to do my bidding.”

“Yes I want to... do bidding” Val said in a slow sleepy voice.

Wanda’s eyes glowed softly. “My wants, are your wants. My thoughts, are your thoughts. My desires, your desires.”

Val closed her eyes as she repeated “Wants, thoughts, desires.”

“Deeper still we go, down inside you. Deeper now inside your mind, your soul. Open you eyes now, look deeper into mine, but continue to travel deeper for me,”

Val’s eyes slowly opened looking vacant and blank into those of the succubus. Her lips moved as she whispered the word “deeper.”

“We are going to play a little game Val. In a little while I’m going to wake you from this trance your in. You will remember nothing of me being here, in fact you won’t be able to see me.” Wanda smiled watching her hypnotized messenger nod. “You will go to the computer and arrange a new place for the myth hunters to go. You will arrange airfare, accommodations and currency for your two women in Jamaica at the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall in Monte-go Bay. You will tell them that is where they’ll find the next myth.” Wanda smiled remembering the time she’d barely escaped with her life from the tropical paradise. These four amateurs would not be so lucky. “You’ll tell them E hasn’t told you the myth yet, but will on their arrival.”

“Next myth is in Jamaica.” Val said in her deep trance.

“You will than book the two gentlemen tickets back here to me. That is all E has told you for now. If E should contact you, you’ll simply write down the information and not pass it on to anyone but me. After you have performed all your new chores you will go to your room and have another of my pink powdery cigarettes, you love to smoke them. There will be two on your pillow with a small book of matches, you’ll smoke one, than the other. On your second cigarette you will call my name and the memories of your servitude will return, understand?”

“Yes, smoke than call your name” Val said dreamily.

“Vengeance is so sweet, by the time you do all that I should be very hungry. Now I am going to kiss you, when my lips leave yours you will awaken and forget the crate is even here. You will rise and do my bidding.” Wanda leaned in a her lips pressed against Val’s in a full deep kiss. As her lips parted from her Val went back to her normal routine.

* * *

“We’re going to Jamaica. We’re going to Jamaica. We’re going to Jamaica.” Bethany and Sara were holding hands dancing in a circle singing the phrase over and over while Bob and John stood frowning in the doorway.

“Are you sure E didn’t want all of us going to Jamaica Frost?” John said annoyed at the happy bliss his teammates were in.

“All I have is to book the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall in Monte-go Bay for Bethany and Sara, and get the you and Bob back here to me.” Frost said for the third time as she yawned in their earpieces. “Listen I’ve been up half the night booking flights and hotels and arranging the new luggage that is in transit as we speak.”

“Someone didn’t get enough sleep.” Bethany said quietly.

I heard that, and no I didn’t.” Val said “While you four are globe trotting I’m here living the adventure precariously. By the way I need you to ship me back the old stuff you have there. Actually, Bob and John can bring the luggage back.” Valerie paused trying to remember something important, but couldn’t figure out what it was. “That’s all I have for now team Mythic, sorry I’m being such a bitch, I’m turning in for a nap.” She yawned again. “I’ll get back to you if there is anything else from E” She said looking down to see E hadn’t typed a message, that was strange she thought running her hand over her bare erect nipple.

Sara had a big smile on her face looking at Bob and John “Oh boys, did I mention that We’re going to Jamaica. We’re going to Jamaica. We’re going to Jamaica.”

“Enough!” John said closing the door and returning to his room to pack.

Bob followed behind him “I wonder what kind of mythic monster is in Jamaica?”

“Bob my friend, it could be laying by the pool or beach in Jamaica, I wouldn’t care what the monster E threw at me.” John laughed opening the door to their room.

* * *

Valerie went up the stairs to her room. Something was nagging her, but she couldn’t put a finger on what it was. She sat on the edge of the bed and picked up one of the pink powdery cigarettes from her pillow and lit it. “That’s so much better.” She sighed laying back on the bed. “I just love to smoke.” She said in a dreamy voice as her left hand found the catch to her slacks. She eased them down her hips , exposing the red satin panties that were damp at the crotch.

The succubus stood watching her victim become aroused. She was chanting an incantation to bind her again if she had to, but by the way Val kicked the slacks across the room, she knew she’d have little worries over her devotion to her new role in life.

Val inhaled another deep breath of the intoxicating smoke after discarding her slacks. She was going to remove her panties, but couldn’t wait. Her fingers plunged into her dripping snatch and started masturbating. “Never felt so horny.” She said as she exhaled the last of the thin pink cigarette. The room was now filled with the smoke, and she reached for the second one to light it.

Wanda stopped her chant watching the little sex kitten fumble to light the next cigarette. she went to the bed and laid down beside her play thing. watching as she inhaled the smoke than let it out slowly. It’s aphrodisiac quality was even affecting her now as she breathed it in. Wanda focused on her victims eyes, knowing the illusion would soon break and she would be visible.

“Wanda?” Val’s said out of the blue as her fingers were quickly working her swollen wet slit. She exhaled the smoke as she moaned with pleasure. “Yes that’s it.” She said as her eyes caught a glimpse of something red glowing beside her. She tilted her head to see the two eyes glowing there beside her in the smokey haze.

“Hello my little sex kitten.” Wanda said taking the cigarette from her limp fingers. “That should free up your hands so you can go ahead and keep pleasuring yourself with both of them.” She took a deep pull from the freshly lit cigarette and blew it down along Val’s hot aroused body until she reached the kinky dark hairs between her legs.

“Oh God.” Val said unable to stop fingering herself. “You made me betray the team?” The memories came flooding back to her as she felt a tongue enter her swollen sex. “Please, you don’t need me.” She whimpered as the succubus tongue went deeply inside her and started drawing on her essence. Val had never felt such a heightened sexual experience. It was like she was being consumed and pleasured at the same time. The tongue came slowly out and she could feel the long fingers now in her.

“My sweet Val. I do need you.” The succubus said licking her lips with her long tongue. “I’m staved and you are just the meal I like.” Her tongue seemed to split down the middle as she laughed. “I think it is time to bring the good out of you and make you evil like me in every way.” She said lowering her head between Val’s wide open legs.

“No!” Val screamed feeling the tongue enter her ass and clitoris at the same time. “no, please, no, ah” Val’s back arched as the orgasm sent a shock wave into every muscle of her body. She was stiff and rigid as she felt her energy being siphoned out the two holes. Her mind no longer perceived the danger she was in as she closed her eyes tightly and felt the blissful pleasure of being consumed. “Ohhhh.... myyyyy..... God!” She screamed as

“THAT WILL BE ENOUGH!!!” A booming mans voice spoke from the doorway.

The succubus withdrew her tongue quickly and swirled around the smoke filled room to see a bright dazzling light coming from the doorway. “E?” Val said weakly as her every muscle became like gelatinous and collapsed deeply into the soft mattress.

“I see my play has brought out the master of the house.” Wanda said eyes glowing brightly. “Come to join us?”

“NO!” The air in the room grew very cold as E moved toward the succubus “I’VE COME FOR YOU.”

“Oh God I know who you are now, Eaaaaaa!” Wanda screamed as the being touched her. Than there was silence as the room grew dark and warm.

Val moved slowly for the light, it clicked on, the room was empty. “Well that answers that, defiantly a Mister E.” She flopped back on the bed and went unconscious.