The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mythic Incorporated Book Three

Gathering Storm Clouds

by Graphic Paul

Chapter Two

Flight Into The Storm

“Hey Lucy we’re home.” John shouted in his best Ricky Recardo voice from the door as Bob came in behind him.

“You’d think Frost would have at least left a few lights on.” Bob clicked the switch illuminating the front hall.

“Valerie?” John strode into the empty library. “What was with the flight you booked us? It must have stopped everywhere but...”

Bob went back and forth with the extra luggage until it was all inside the mansion. “I hope she has some food for us, I’m starved.”

John came back into the front hall “Afraid no Bob, seems she’s not there, weirder still the computer isn’t even warm.”

“Oh God, guys? that you?” A weak voice came from the top of the stairs.

“Frost?” John and Bob ran up the stairs to find Valerie Frost trying to make her way to the stairs covered in a bed spread.

“What time is it?” She started to fall and was caught by the two men.

“Almost six a.m. You booked us on the graveyard flight.” Bob said taking one arm as John took the other.

“That had to be the worst connections you’ve ever made. We’ve been in half the airports in Europe for the past thirty eight hours.” John said angrily.

“Wasn’t me, or should I say it was me, but I had no control.” Frost said as they reached the bottom step.

“What happened to you?” The two men seated her in a large comfortable chair at the base of the stairs.

“The succubus got free and put a whammy on me.” she said shaking her head. “So I’ve been out for nearly two days? either of you have a smoke?”

“No but I’ll fix you a coffee.” Bob said hurrying to the kitchen.

“All I have is a cigar.” John said showing her the three thick Cubans he’d gotten on his travels.

Valerie reached in and took one “The girls are in definite danger.” She bit the end off and waited for John to find a match to light the cigar.

“What kind of trouble?” John lit it and watched as Frost pulled on the smoke and let out a relieved sigh as she blew a cloud into the air.

“I’m not sure yet. I just know that our sexy succubus friend had me send them to Jamaica for a reason. She wanted revenge.”

Bob came back with a cup of coffee. “Sorry it’s instant.” He looked at the small blonde russian smoking the thick cigar. “I didn’t know you smoked?”

“I don’t, or at least I didn’t.” Frost said drinking some of the coffee.

“We’ve got to get to Jamaica.” John said

“Give me a few moments to collect myself, I’m going with you. John you go pack some things for you, Bob and I. Bob you go see if you can reach the girls on their headsets, while I chat with Mister E.” Valerie set the coffee down and rose up from the chair letting the bedspread fall to her feat, she ignored the fact that she was naked and went strait to the computer.

John looked at Bob watching the naked women move into action. “Is that the same lady we left here in charge?” Bob asked

“I don’t know Bob, but I can’t wait to hear what happened between her and Wanda.” John hurried upstairs to pack.

* * *

Somewhere over the Caribbean eight hours latter Valerie keyed in the latest updates to Mister E on her laptop. She informed him that Bethany and Sara couldn’t be reached by headset, and they were unable to reach them at the hotel by phone, but a message has been left telling them to get out of the area should they receive it. She had filled the two men in on what had happened with her and the succubus. She had her laptop hooked up to the internet on the plane and was receiving a message from E about what they might be facing when they landed in the tropical paradise.

“Anything yet from E?” John asked Valerie as he came back from the lavatory.

“Just getting something now.” Val said with a smile. “Seems there are four possibilities for the dangerous myth in this area.” she clicked on the browser as Bob and John leaned in to have a look. “first there are two Jinn that E has just received information on. Seems one landed in the area the same time as the girls. The other has been there for a while.”

“What’s a Jinn?” Bob asked

Val opened a browser window about Jinn. “The Jinn are creatures that are half-human and half-demon from pre-Islamic times. Originally, they were spirits of nature that caused madness in humans. They don’t differ much from humans: they reproduce, they have the same bodily needs, and they die, although their life span is much longer. The Arabic word jinn, which means “spirit”, is neutral—some of the jinni serve Allah, while others do not.”

“Like the genie in that old T.V. show?” John said picturing the girl in a harem outfit.

Val sighed. “I guess it could be, there are five orders of genies: the Marid (the most powerful), the Afrit, the Shaitan, the Jinn, and the Jann (the least powerful). Jinni can do good or evil, are mischievous and enjoy punishing humans for wrongs done them, even unintentionally. They are composed of fire or air and they can assume both animal and human form. They exist in air, in flame, under the earth and in inanimate objects, such as rocks, trees and ruins. In the stories of the “Thousand and One Nights” a jinn often inhabits an old, battered oil lamp. After rubbing the lamp three times, it will appear and grants the holder of the lamp three wishes. A forth wish will undo the previous three.”

“Cool, three wishes.” Bob said smiling.

Val ignored Bob and went on “Third there is a nymph infestation. I doubt they could be that dangerous”

“They look like ferries?” Bob said looking at the picture on the computer.

“Some cultures call them that Bob.” Val said “In Greek mythology, nymphs are spirits of nature. They are minor female deities and the protectors of springs, mountains, and rivers. Nymphs are represented as young, pretty girls. Each subtype presides over a certain aspect of nature. Depending of their habitat, there are: Dryads (forests), Naiads (springs and rivers), Nereid (the Mediterranean), Oceanids (the sea) and Oreads (mountains), Limoniads (meadows), Limniads (lakes, marshes and swamps) and Napaea (valleys). They were worshipped in a nymphaeum, a monumental fountain which was raised in the vicinity of a well. The male counterpart of a nymph is the satyr.

“I’ve heard of satyrs, they play those flutes and have goats feat.” John said “I think Pan was one of those.”

“Good brain work John, Pan was depicted as a satyr with a reed pipe, a shepherd’s crook and a branch of pine or crown of pine needles. I grew up hearing stories of him, but in Russia we called him Ljeschi. On his forehead he has two horns and his body is hairy. He’s very fast and agile. Pan was also a god of fertility, unbridled male sexuality and carnal desire. He chased nymphs through the forests and mountains in the shape of a goat. Pan was never very liked by the other Greek gods.”

“What’s the last possibility?” John asked as the flight attendant refilled his scotch and water.

“According to E there is a Nixes living off the coast of Monte-go Bay.” Val pulled up the information. “It’s like a mermaid of the Norse folklore, they are water spirits who try to lure people into the water. The males can assume many different shapes, including that of a human, fish, and snake. The females are beautiful women with the tail of a fish. When they are in human forms they can be recognized by the wet hem of their clothes. The Nixes are considered as malignant in some quarters, but as harmless and friendly in others.”

“That’s it?” Bob asked

“That’s all E has on his end. He’d never intended us to go to Jamaica, his next destination was Italy. According to Mister e there is little on his chart for Jamaica”

“Let’s hope his chart is right. I think we can handle a couple of jinn, a few nymphs and perhaps a nixes.”

* * *

Chapter Three

Putting An End To Monkey Business

48 hours earlier in Jamaica

Ritz Carlton Rose Hall in Monte-go Bay

Bethany and Sara stood with their mouths open in amazement at the luxurious room they had been booked into. Their entrancement was broken by the sound of the bellhop clearing his throat behind them.

“Now this is living.” Sara said clearing the entrance so the bellhop could bring in the bags.

“I would say whatever Ms. Frost wants us to find here in this tropical paradise, it is very wealthy.” Bethany walked over and looked at the note on the bottle of champagne “we have a note at last from her.” She handed the note to Sara who was giving the tall young handsome bellhop a tip.

“If there is anything you ladies might require further...” The bellhop smiled looking at the two beautiful ladies checking in alone. “Just ring and ask for Gabe.” He turned and quickly left.

“Now that is a tempting offer.” Sara said checking out the bellhops ass as she opened the note “Hey girls, hope your trip was good. E hasn’t given anything yet on the myth your after, so just sit tight for a while there, yours Val.”

“That is very strange.” Bethany said opening the bottle with a pop and pouring a drink for each of them. “I’m not sure if I like the idea of going into one of these cases without knowing what we’re after.”

“I know, but since we have no idea and have to wait.” Sara said pulling out a pink bikini from her bag. “At least we can wait on the beach or by the pool and catch some rays.”

“You know Sara, I do love your ideas.” Bethany pulled out a hot red bikini and laughed.

Sara smiled as she unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor, she was admiring Bethany’s perky breasts when she heard a sound in her left ear. It was a small voice that seemed to be chanting something about how sexy she found her friend. Sara shook her head for a moment trying to clear the strange thoughts, but as she eased her leather pants over her hips she noticed a damp spot forming between her legs.

“You could take a picture it would last longer.” Bethany said to the dazed friend. “What’s with the stare?”

Sara blushed “I’m so sorry, I have no idea what came over me.” She quickly resumed dressing as the small voice filled her head with lustful thoughts. Unknown to Sara she had picked up a guest on their last visit, an invisible monkey she had met in Germany (I know it’s been a while between stories, refer to book 2). The empathic creature was casting a spell again, one rich with sexual thoughts, it had been sometime since being trapped in this form had been able to enjoy sex. The creature could sense the glimmer of attraction Sara had for Bethany, it would be easy to deepen it with a little spell.

Bethany looked at the pink bikini in the full length mirror. “One thing about a string bikini Sara. it leaves very little to the imagination.” She smiled back at her friend through the mirror.

“It sure does look good on you Beth.” Sara walked up behind her and whispered it in Bethany’s ear. The arousal spell the monkey had cast was working beautifully, and as Sara came close the small creature leapt from her shoulders onto Bethany’s.

“Um Sara are you all right?” Bethany felt the heat of the woman behind her, than she heard a strange chanting in her ear. It seemed calming, relaxing, hypnotic and wonderful.Bethany couldn’t understand the flowing words that were now arousing her, but she knew deep inside that she needed them, wanted them, she would be lost without the words since they now controlled her thoughts and body.

“I’m fine Beth.” Sara said as her lips started to kiss her friends neck. “I’m just feeling so hot.” Her arms slowly slid around Bethany as her hands found there way around the string bikini to Bethany’s freshly shaved sex.

Bethany started to move away, but than relaxed into Sara’s embrace. “So am I, so fucking hot and horny, like a slut.” Bethany said as her mind was being filled with thoughts from her new controller, the small creature that now sat invisibly on her shoulder. The creatures feminine whispers filled her head with the same sexual lust. Bethany knew it wasn’t right, that some unknown force was causing this, but it was so hard to think with Sara’s fingers slowly circling around her swollen pussy. The small creature giggled as she felt sexual magic energy being cast by the two women, this would surely feed her needs for a few hours. The small monkey leaned in feeling her magical energy being recharged, these two were easy to manipulate to do her bidding “Bethany can you hear me?” It said openly louder now

“Uh huh.” Bethany said to the voice as Sara continued to stimulate her hot dripping sex. “Who, uh. oh... who are you?”

“You don’t care who I am Bethany and Sara. you just want to obey me.” The little creature became visible now on Sara’s shoulder with it’s arms wrapped around her neck. It looked like a small monkey with a most devilish smile and unusual blue glittering eyes.

“Yes, we just want to obey.” Both women said as they slowly moved back and forth against each other in a sexual dance. Bethany fingers were now deep inside of Sara as well bringing her close to orgasmic bliss.

The small creature smiled soaking in the aura of sexuality. “By the Gods I was so famished, I knew you two would make a great meal for me. Bethany you feel a need to lick Sara’s snatch, and Sara you feel the need to do the same to Bethany.” The creature smiled as she watched the two slowly slide down to the floor in a sixty-nine position lapping at each others wet slits. It took little time before each girl in turn came, as they did the creature drank deeply the energy. “That is very good ladies, now lets keep doing this until I’m fully charged up. I’d say another few hundred of those should suffice.” The creature laughed watching the two start anew.

A deep male voice spoke with an eastern accent “Ha Ha HA, Same tricks as before Cassandra?” The small creature was startled to hear a familiar voice from the balcony. She turned her attention from her meal too late to feel a tight grip on the back of her neck. “I always wondered where you went to after I trapped you in this form.” The tall man held the small monkey up with a smile.

“No!” The monkey squealed breaking her spell on the two sex crazed women.

“Oh yes my little sex hungry jann.” The shaitan smiled broadly as the lesser genie squirmed in his hands. Sara and Bethany slowly drew apart from one another looking up a the six foot two man holding the little creature.

“Where the hell did he come from?” Sara said as she shook her head to regain a feeling of reality.

“Ha Ha Ha, so the little sex slaves awaken. I am Alliontra Devo, but you can call me Al, and this little minx is my former companion and lesser genie Cassandra. seems one of you must have freed her, which one was it?

Bethany looked confused licking the salty sweet pussy juice from her lips. “A monkey? Sara, any idea where, wait a minute in Germany you said something about a meeting with a monkey.”

“I did?” Sara Blue was picking up the bikini top and adjusting it to fit over her exposed breasts. “I really don’t remember?”

“Ha Ha HA, of course you don’t remember.” Al waved the hand in the air over the monkey, a blue smoke appeared and as it cleared a beautiful woman with thick long blue curly hair was standing beside him. “Cassandra I think your new mistress is deserving of her memories, after all she did free you.”

Cassandra ran her hands over the human body she now had. “Mmmm pink skin, no fur.” She shook her head forward than back letting the long hair fluff up “Ohhhh hair, I have hair again.”

“You’ll not have it for long little jinn if you don’t put her memories back.” The large man said annoyed.

“But Al, if she remembers freeing me than I am bound to her for the price of three, as a genie yourself you should be more receptive to the problems this causes.” The jinn pouted.

Al frowned and looked angry at the blue haired girl. “After thirty years as a monkey, I’d think you’d have learned to respect the genie code. It is either serve your time, or be turned into something worse than a monkey. I think perhaps an ant might teach you respect.”

Cassandra shuddered at the thought of being transformed again. “All right.” She slowly began a low chant as Sara’s eyes grew wide with the knowledge that was lost.

“You were that fucking monkey from the zoo.” Sara said angrily.

“Guilty as charged, now I’ll just be on my way.” Cassandra lifted her arm in the air in a broad swish, but nothing happened.

“Ha Ha HA! So I take it you remember freeing Cassandra from her cage now Sara?” Al asked with a smile watching the jinn try to vanish. “She had just been granted her jinn thoughts the day you found her, but not her true form. It was a punishment for deceit, after all thirty years is like a four minute time out for us jinn.”

“I do, so let me get this straight, you two are genies, and since I released this monkey, do I get three wishes? or something?”

“Oh fuck me.” Cassandra tried one more time to vanish, than gave up. “I think I’ll just depart by way of the door.” She walked over to the door, but couldn’t seem to open it.

“Ha Ha HA! Too late my little jann, your new mistress has her memories restored, and you are now bound to her will.” With that said the tall man vanished in a puff of green smoke.

“You bastard Al, I had a good thing going here.” Cassandra yelled to the smokey spot where al had been standing. “I would have been free within a week of them slithering around having orgasm after orgasm.”

“I think maybe we found our myth without E, or rather it found us Sara.” Bethany said looking at the angry blue haired jinn.

“I just wish I knew what the fuck was going on?” Sara said aloud.

“BINGO” Cassandra said with a smile casting a strange pattern in the air and chanting. “You might be an easy one to be rid of after all.”

Sara stood perplexed at what she had said when her mind filled with all the knowledge of genies and Cassandra’s past. “Hey I know what’s happening. Oh shit I just used one of my three wishes.”

“Yes you did mistress, and the sooner you use the other two, the sooner I can be free to have fun again.” Cassandra said with an evil smile.

“Oh shit Sara, this is very bad.” Bethany said, “Genies always have a way of turning the wishes sour, and I’ve read they can be quite bad when they are free.”

Sara nodded agreement “This one in particular has a long history of trickery and torture, she’s only been captive once by a master, all the others have suffered horrible endings, damn I wish i knew what to do?” Sara said without thinking.

“No, no no.” Cassandra cursed in a strange language. “You were not to make that wish.” She tried to fight granting it, but could not. The jinn slowly and painfully chanted and filled Sara’s head with the right wish to make.

“Cool, I now know the perfect wish to keep this genie in line. She gave it to me when she granted my second wish” Sara said with a big smile. “It seems that a master made the same wish a thousand years ago didn’t he Cassandra?.”

“Oh no, you wouldn’t do that, listen I’ll make you a deal, don’t make that wish and I’ll be good and leave you alone after your next wish.”

“I don’t think so, you promised that to your last twenty masters, and when each one made their final wish you made each of them your sexual slaves, or pet canaries.”

“They were all very happy canaries.” Cassandra said knowing she had given herself away.

Bethany looked at Sara worried. “I can’t believe we’re having this conversation, but what if you screw the wish up?”

“I can’t, you see the wish is in Arabic, and I know how to pronounce every word perfectly.” Sara looked at the blue haired jinn and smiled. “Once I do you will be bound to do anything I desire for the next ten thousand years.”

“Wait a second if her master made the same wish a thousand years ago, why isn’t he still her master?” Bethany asked.

“He was found in the chamber of the thousand and one virgins dead with a smile on his face at the age of two hundred and seven.” Cassandra said with a smile. “Seems in all the excitement and crushing bodies, he couldn’t utter a wish to stay alive, at least not one I heard.” Cassandra’s face brightened. “Perhaps mistress wishes to experience the same wonderful place for her third wish, but with an extended life?”

Sara frowned, “I know this is harsh, but it’s the only way to guarantee our safety from this jinn’s magic, according to what i now know she can only use her magic to grant my wishes, but once they are done she is free.” Sara said to Bethany “If I don’t bind her and enslave her to me with this final wish, we could be in bird cages tweeting happily the rest of our days.”

“Now now mistress, I should tell you that doing the wish you plan on making will not guarantee your safety.” Cassandra walked slowly around her with a finger twirling her long blue curls. “Why not just wish for world peace?”

Sara Blue closed her eyes and focussed on the words in her head “Drama Bin Volt...”

“No no no, not again.” Cassandra screamed.

“Bin alan sin ret...” Sara continued speaking every word perfectly

“Oh fuck!” Cassandra became rigid as her eyes glazed over, and she fell into silence

“Sin bell hatter dim right,...” Sara felt a serge of power inside her as final words formed on her lips. “...Dim Zone Writ.”

“Yes mistress I hear and obey your every wish.” Cassandra said in a monotone, then a smile cracked her lips and she laughed. “All right mistress your third wish is granted, I’m now bound to do your bidding, never to knowingly harm you, and am totally and hopelessly in love with you.”

“Hey I don’t remember the love part?” Sara said trying to think.

“You forget the last master was a man mistress, he wanted total loyalty and sex as well.” Cassandra smiled. “That is why he made my magic dependent on sexual energy. do not worry I will be an excellent lover mistress.”

Bethany broke out laughing. “Well that was an easy mission, lets go hit the beach.”

* * *

Chapter Four

Beach Blanket Nymphs

24 hours earlier in Jamaica

Ritz Carlton Rose Hall in Monte-go Bay

Bethany Rouge walked from the bar balancing the three tropical drinks with their tiny umbrellas open. She made her way to the loungers where Sara and Cassandra were talking about some of Cassandra’s past adventures as a jinn. “No word from frost or E on the computer.” Beth said setting the drinks on the table between the two women.

“It’s strange not having her at least check in.” Sara took a sip of the strong rum and fruit drink as she said this “Oh that is so good, bet the guys are not having half the time we are.”

Cassandra was drinking hers down in huge gulps, her glass three quarters empty already “These are so sweet.” she giggled as she sucked on the red cherry. “and so warming as well, like a fruity sweet mead.”

“Well they’ll be glad to know we have the myth taken care of.” Bethany smiled as a steel band started to play near the pool as the girls were talking. “Now it’s rest and relaxation, until Frost calls us home.” Beth rested her head on the lounger and closed her eyes.

“Mistress is there anything you desire?” Cassandra said finishing her drink and licking her pink lips.

Sara laughed hearing the genie slurring her words a little “No there is nothing for now, and stop calling me mistress in public. It’s bad enough your blue hair attracts so much attention.” Sara closed her eyes as well and let the steel drums sooth her.

“Sorry mistress, I mean Sara.” Cassandra blinked her eyes and the glass filled back up with a fresh drink. “I’m just not used to living like a harem girl. Such luxurious surroundings.If you want I can change my hair any color, perhaps flame red?”

“No not red, better dead than red.” Bethany laughed “as to the luxurious surroundings, we’re not used to them either Cass, that’s why we’re enjoying it.”

As the three women laid back to relax on the loungers a man emerged from behind the steel band carrying a flute. He was not tall, his long dark hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, and despite the heat he wore long trousers. His eyes wondered about the crowd seeking out something, or someone. thick arched brows rose at the sight of the three relaxing women in the sun. He put his lips to the pipe, his eyes focused on the three an as music came forth it seemed to drift towards only them.

“This is the kind of life I could get used to.” Cassandra said in a slight slur as she downed a fourth drink giggling.

“I don’t think you should let her drink too much Sara, a drunken genie could be a problem.” Bethany said as she sat up listening to the music. “You know I feel like dancing.”

“I was thinking the same thing,” Sara rose from the longer and started to sway her hips to the sound of the music “that music has me wanting to just move.”

Cassandra started to giggle “I’ve not danced since the time of Prince Raja Raw, nearly nine hundred years ago, or was that two thousand years?” Cassandra also rose and did a twirl as her hips moved to the sounds that now surrounded them.

The hot Jamaican shone down as the three women all circled one another as their bodies moved to the music that seemed to speak to them. None of the other guests lounging around the pool seemed to notice the women or the music, it was as if the women had turned invisible the moment the music from the pipes started to play for them alone. Deep inside the notes each dancer heard a voice caressing them.

The small muscular man with the flute smiled watching the three swaying to his tune. Each lady had all the attributes he was looking for: the one in the red bikini slowly moving to his hypnotic tune was about 28 or younger and stood 6′, with sandy brown hair. She was shorter than he desired, but athletic; Next to her was a younger girl in a pink bikini swaying back and forth in total harmony with every note, her golden blonde hair was long and flowed down her tanned back. She was maybe 24, but her body was more sensually curved and at least two inches taller than her friend.; The final one in the blue bikini matched her friends 6′2″ height. She was spinning and swaying, as her hands seemed to tell as tory of their own. She seemed different, she looked 24, but something told him she was older. The long thick blue hair was so unusual as it cascaded around her almost like magic.

The tune quickened as the man slowly moved toward the beach, the dancers followed lost in the music, their feat barely leaving a mark in the hot sand as the floated over it toward the ocean waves. A small flittering blue light appeared and swooped around the musician, than it was joined by a red, than a pink one. The sound of giggling girls blending with the beat of the surf and the flutes notes. As the man entered the salty ocean his long pants fell away revealing the hairy legs that should have belonged to an animal, in place of feet there were hoofs in the hard sand.

The man played a long high pitched note and all three women froze, their feet just covered in water. The small blue light swirling about the musician went in circles around Cassandra, then was gone. The other two mirrored the blue lights dance around the heads of Sara and Bethany before they two were gone. The half man half goat lowered his pipes from his lips and smiled at the three.

Cassandra giggled and twirled as she said “You always find to most delectable hosts for our fellowship meetings Paulo” Her voice was higher pitched than before, and her eyes glowed with a blue inner light.

Sara ran her hands up her over her belly and slowly cupped her breasts in each palm massaging them. “Delightfully sexy Paulo, I think this one was wet before I took control.” Sara giggled in huskier voice as her eyes glowed red.

“mmmmm I’m so tight down here Paulo, I doubt you’ll fit.” Bethany rubbed her sex as she swooned, a pink hue enveloped her eyes.

“I’m sure I will fit nicely inside each of you my Oceanids nymphs. Tonight we will have celebration as we will be joined by Bacchus himself will take form and we will have Bacchanalia, orgies in honor of Dionysus” Paulo laughed

“We’ll need a Eleusinion to store the sacred and secret objects that will be used in the ceremonies, and a pig for sacrifice.” Sara said excited.

“With these bodies I am certain we three can do all the things you need to prepare.” Bethany said with a giggle dancing on the beach. “Look how I leave the ocean and walk on land again sisters.”

As the three transformed nymphs dance in the sand Paulo held a jar up in his hand, inside it were three small figures. “I’m sure these three mortals will not mind you using their bodies.” He laughed as they made their way back to the hotel.

* * *

To be continued....

Final Chapter to follow