The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mythic Incorporated Book Three

Gathering Storm Clouds

by Graphic Paul

Chapter Five

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Sluts

or What Do You Do With a Drunken Nymph?

Sarah, Cassandra and Bethany felt themselves being pulled from their bodies as the music played. One minute they were dancing in the water, the next they were inside some sort of glass house.

“What happened to the music?” Sarah said as she stopped dancing and looked around the strange room made of glass.

“Oh fuck, I’ve been trapped in a bottle again.” Cassandra screamed as their surroundings looked so familiar. “I promised myself two thousand years ago never to stuck in another bottle.” She looked up to see no lid. “There is still a chance to escape.”

“Escape?” Bethany stopped dancing realizing that something was wrong “Escape from where?” She looked around to see that all three of them had no clothing on and were no longer on the beach.

Cassandra started to chant as a booming voice said “I’m sure these three mortals will not mind you using their bodies.” She was almost done when some type of sparkling dust filled the glass room, and she saw the lid close.

“NO!” Cassandra screamed and fell to her knees.

“What, what’s wrong?” Bethany said looking around at all the sparkling blue dust that was like a fog around them.

“He’s sealed the jar, we can’t escape.” Cassandra wept.

“Jar?” Sarah looked around “Oh my God we are in a fucking jar?”

“Yes, and I am powerless when the jar is sealed.” Cassandra said between sniffles, I hate being so weak and powerless.

“What is this blue stuff?” Bethany held out a hand palm up as it filled with the blue powder, she poked it with her finger. “It’s so sparkly, and it tickles my hand.” She held it up to her nose to have a sniff of it.

Sarah frowned “Never mind that blue stuff Beth, I think we found another Myth, and now we are trapped in here while our bodies are being controlled by someone else.”

“Smells so sweet and musky at the same time, almost....ahh.. ahhhh” Bethany sneezed a scrunched up her nose as she caught a full whiff of the strange glittering stuff their captor had put in with them. “Mmmm smells like, ohhhh?” She reached down and scooped up more, inhaling it. “It’s so good.”

“Mmmm it is nice isn’t it?” Cassandra said as she took in deep breaths of the powder near the floor between sobs. “Kind of makes you forget the mess your in and... Oh I know this stuff, it’s fucking nymph dust.” She scooped up and handful and and blew it into the air.

“What fuck is nymph dust?” Sarah started to giggle as she felt very aroused. “Oh I fucking am such a naughty little slut! Hey anyone else here feel a tingle in their fucking pussy.”

Bethany giggled “Why is that little fuck tart cunt Sarah swearing so fucking much?”

“Mmm this God damn stuff is so fucking awesome.” Cassandra scooped up more in both her hands and threw it in the air around them. “Feel so slutty like a little fuck bitch in heat.” Cassandra giggled. “Oh yeah thats what this fucking nymph shit does, makes you talk dirty and sexes you up so you go all like fucking nympho.”

“No fucking way, profanity and fucking slutty attitude all in one?” Bethany said as she spread the sparkling dust all over her large round breasts. “Mmm makes my fucking titties tingle too.”

Cassandra looked shocked at the two women squirming next to her. “Hey this nymph shit should not be making me a little muff munching lesbian slut, I’m fucking magical, I should fucking well be immune?” She quickly spread her legs and plunged her fingers in her snatch. “Oh Jesus I’m such a horny little slut, i so need a good cock in my wet tight pussy!”

“Guess your fucking magic isn’t working cunt licker.” Sarah said as she positioned herself over Cassandra’s head spreading her legs apart. “Now start licking, you fucking slut slave, there are no cocks here, but lots of snatch and tongues. Mistress feels the need to cum all over your pretty face.” Sarah arched her back and took hold of Cassandra’s long hair.

Cassandra lit out a giggle and said “I hear and obey your every fucking command slut mistress.” Cassandra started kissing Sarah’s firm tummy and slowly made her way toward her dripping sweet snatch. “fuck your cunt is so wet.” she licked slowly around it without going in, driving Sarah crazy with heat.

“Jesus Christ bitch fuck me with your damn tongue!” Sarah screamed pulling hard on Cassandra’s hair.

Bethany quickly knelt behind Sarah and used her tongue to probe her ass. She was pumping her own sex as she did so feeling an orgasm fast approaching. “Fuck I need cock so bad.” she moaned.

Cassandra’s tongue went deep inside Sarah, and her mouth filled with Sarah’s juices as an orgasm took her mistress. The three collapsed in the dust on the glass bottles floor and fell helpless into total animalistic fornication.

Outside the bottle Paulo laughed watching the three little women in total arousal.

* * *

Present day Jamaica

Ritz Carlton Rose Hall in Monte-go Bay

“So who is up for a swim?” Bob joked as they threw their bags in the room. Bob, Valerie and John checked into their rooms first before going in to check on their two teammates. The hotel seemed empty, there was a huge party going on down at the beach and the music could be heard clearly in their hotel rooms.

“I say we stick together on this one.” Valerie said as she set up the computer. “we don’t have any idea what myth the succubus had intended for the girls.”

“We’ll start with the room, since Val checked them in it was easy for her to get a spare key.” John said as he waited at the door. “Why not Bob and I go, while you set up.”

“Listen we go together.” Bob said to John. “If we separate we leave one alone, if not two, it never works good in Scooby-Doo.”

“Can’t fight with that logic.” Val laughed. “Besides I’m set to go, no message from E yet.”

The three hurried to the room their friends were staying in, as they opened the door the smell of sex and sweat filled the hall. Around the room were several unconscious men and women.

“Wholly Mother” Bob said looking in the dim room. “How many in here?”

“I’d say over a dozen.” John felt the pulse of the woman closest to the door. “they appear to be alive, just worn out.”

“I don’t see Bethany or Sarah among them.” Val said as the light came to life. a few bodies moved a little, but none moved. She turned the light off and closed the door.

“I have a feeling the girls found the myth.” Bob said as he spotted a blur of bright pink down the hall. “Hey that was Bethany!” There was a giggling sound in the direction they were running in. as they rounded the corner they found the elevator and fire stairs.

“I’ll go down the stairs,” John said quickly. “Bob you go up, and Val cover the elevator.” Without hesitation each one went their separate way.

“Great, what happened to sticking together?” Val said as the chime for the elevator behind her rang. When the doors opened she saw Sarah dressed in red flowing silk neglige. “Well that was easy.” Val said stepping into the elevator. “Where is Bethany?”

Sarah giggled and stepped closer to Val as the doors slid shut. “Hello there, I thought everyone was at the party? we must have missed you?”

Val looked worried as she noticed the smell of sex in the air around them. She looked up up into Sarah’s eyes and found they were glowing an unnatural red “Oh shit.” Val said, before she found herself lost in the glow of her former colleagues eyes.

The creature in Sarah smiled amused, and giggled. “You knew the one called Sarah, the previous host in the body that is mine now?”

Val found she could not move anymore. she heard the question and found her lips responding “Yes.” The eyes were so fascinating, pulsing with her own heart beat.

“I know you will like me more, they call me Vision, because I’m so nice to look at. what is your name precious?” Vision giggled keeping her captive in eye contact. “You will join the celebration soon, and since you knew the previous host, I think we’ll make you a special place there.”

“Valerie.” she said without thought. Inside Val was fighting to look away from the eyes that held her. She desparetly tried to break free.

Vision felt the mental battle within her new friend. “You are strong Valerie, I can almost feel your sweet willpower trying to take back control.” Vision giggled running a warm hand along Val’s cheek. “You know I can’t let that happen since you may do something silly like try and free your friend.” Her eyes shone brighter as she went closer to Val. “Guess I’ll just have to sap your will away, you won’t mind at all once I’m done.”

“No please.” Val heard the door open behind her and squeezed her eyes shut. she dashed out the open doors into the lobby.

“What have we here Vision?” She heard the voice of a man, her eyes flew open as she fell into his arms.

“She is Valerie, Paulo. she is a friend of the previous host.” Vision stepped from the elevator, her silky neglige flowing behind her. “She has an exceptionally strong willpower.”

“So I see.” Paulo said with a laugh helping Val to her feat.

“You are the satyr, than that means she’s a nymph?” Val said looking back at Vision, but not at her face.

“She knows of us Paulo?” Vision said in shock.

“We will know all she knows soon Vision.” Paulo put the pipes to his lips and began to blow a haunting melody.

Val clasped her hands to her ears and turned to run, but found herself staring into Vision eyes again as she turned. “No?” was all she could say as her eyes were once again held by Vision’s.

“Pretty, pretty Valerie.” Vision said as her fingers slid over Val’s hands, sliding them slowly from her ears, and glided them down her body. “You will listen to Paulo play, and hear my song as I sing you into powerless submission to our cause. all your secrets will be ours.” Vision’s words flowed together with the music as she spoke in a sing song voice. It was deep and throaty, filled with sensuality.

Inside Val heard the notes, and as the enchantress Vision sang, her eyes became her world.

“Helpless, falling, slowly, melting.” Vision sang. “deeper and deeper into our powers. You are ours, we are your world. Your mind is melting, forming only the thoughts my words bring you. My voice entrances you.”

Val nodded as the last hope of escape again left her. She would be theirs to command, she would tell all to them.

* * *

John’s decent of the stairs was fast as he took three to four steps at a time. He saw another flash of pink just below him, and knew he’d almost caught Bethany “Bethany stop!” He yelled.

The woman in pink neglige stopped and turned toward him laughing. “Are you attempting to catch me mortal?” Bethany said with a little girl giggle.

John’s eyes took in the sight before him. Bethany looked younger somehow, and very sexy in the skimpy neglige. “Mortal? Listen the others are upstairs Beth, why don’t we join them and discuss things.” he reached over and took Bethany’s hand, but when he did he felt a jolt of pleasure run from his hand, up his arm, and into every part of his body.

The nymph within Bethany’s body laughed seeing the man before her fall to his knees “Silly mortal! I’m not your Bethany, my name is Caress.” she reached out with her other hand as she spoke and lightly stroked John’s cheek.

“Caress?” John said confused as he felt the second hand touching him, his mind went numb as sheer pleasure filled it. He felt his manhood pushing for release from his pants.

“yes Caress is my name, and I see you like my touch.” Caress smiled looking at the huge erection the mortal had for her. “You love my touch.” she went down lower and tilted her head. “Any mortal I kiss becomes my slave, you would like me to kiss you wouldn’t you mortal?”

John tried desperately to think, to say anything but yes. His lips moved on their own as hers warm breath was now on them. “Yes” was all he could say. when her lips touched his he felt all willpower being sucked out of himself. He was kneeling before a Goddess that he would worship forever.

“I knew you would not refuse me, just as you will not refuse me your seed.” her fingers quickly unfastened John’s pants and let louse the throbbing hard manhood. “Mmmm so hot and fresh.” She licked her lips eyeing the tasty organ. “We nymphs need sex to grow stronger, and I know your seed will make me so strong.”

John’s head fell back on the steps as he felt Caress’s lips lock onto his stiff shaft. It was a sensation that was beyond any he had ever had. he moaned and opened his eyes to find her sex was in his face “Ohhhh God.” was all he could say.

“It’s oh Goddess to you mortal, now lick me as I consume your seed.” Caress commanded her more than willing slave.

* * *

Bob was up two flights of stairs when he heard John call out for Bethany to stop. He was about to head down when a flash of blue silk caught his eye going in the door one fight above him. “I think I have her here John.” He yelled down before opening the door to the thirteenth floor. Bob’s eyes looked down each hall, and he was about to go back when he heard a giggle from close to the ice machine. He closed the stairway door and slowly moved toward the sound. as he came closer he smelt something in the air. He’s noticed it in the stairway as well, but there it was more heady and intoxicating. It was like the smell of a musky perfume, one he’d never smelt before. He was still walking toward the giggling, but had closed his eyes breathing in the scent more and more as he walked.

“Hello mortal toy.” A voice broke Bob of his hazy thoughts of perfume for moment. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful young girl wearing soft powder blue neglige with blue hair standing by the ice machine. In her hand was a large piece of ice that she was slowly circling around the aura of her firm exposed nipple.

Bob was dumb struck and stuttered out the question “Who are you?”

“Sweet toy, my name is Breathless, but you can call me mistress if you’d like?” she smiled and blew a perfume filled kiss toward him.

Bob took in a deep breath as her kiss seemed to melt him in place. “yes Mistress.” He found himself saying as he was overcome with a desire to please this lady in any way he could.

Breathless smiled knowing she’d have to take the new slave to the party. “Good toy, I seriously doubted you’d have any desire to do anything but obey me. after all the pheromones that are surrounding you fill tour mind with a need to obey.”

Bob just smiled and nodded his head in agreement to his new mistress. somewhere inside he was trying to put her words together, but than nothing else mattered now but pleasing her.

“I think we should join the orgy on the beach soon, but first I need a little pick-me-up.” Breathless let the ice fall to the floor as she saw Bob’s bulge in his pants. “I think you have just the thing to reenergize me toy.”

“yes Mistress.” Bob said as he felt her hand stroke his manhood.

* * *

Within the bottle that Paulo had placed the three mortals, there was a constant tumbled symphony of sexual positions and profanity. Each woman had explored every sexual position they had ever known, and a few new ones Cassandra had taught them. Bethany was slowly lapping up Sarah’s hundredth orgasm as Sara fingered Cassandra towards her two hundredth one.

“I’m feeling so fucking weak.” Bethany said as she licked the juice of Sarah’s sex from her lips and hands.

“Fucking well the same here you slut sucking bitch.” Sarah panted. “will this fucking shit every damn well wear the fuck off?”

“Oh Jesus I hope not.” Cassandra said as another orgasm rippled threw her body. “I’ve never felt so fucking powerful.” Her body was glowing with blue sex magic.

“If your so damn fucking powerful bitch, why don’t you knock the cock sucking glass stopper from the damn bottle and get us the fuck out of here.” Sarah said falling back on her ass as another puff of blue powder surrounded her. she breathed it in and started playing with herself again.

“OK.” Cassandra giggled. She stood erect thrusting her cum soaked breasts out, and raised both hands above her head chanting “Bipity Boppity Boo”. As she giggled blue light shot from her fingers, and hurled up toward the glass stopper, pushing it free of the bottle. Each of the women were transformed into small balls of light and flew out of the top. They sailed threw the air in search of their bodies.

Sarah felt a tongue deep inside her sex as she pushed the nymph known as Vision out from her resting place. She looked down to see her friend Valerie on her knees suckling her engorged clit, while the satyr that had imprisoned them fucked Val doggie style. He was so busy thrusting that he didn’t notice the shift in personalities. Sarah stepped back from Val and reached around to find a large brass vase. Without a word she bent and picked it up over her head. It was very heavy, and as it crashed down on the satyr’s skull, he fell to the ground behind Valerie.

“Well that takes care of him for a while.” Sarah said looking down at Valerie who was still on her hands and knees. “Earth to Val, do you hear me?”

“Yes Mistress, i hear and obey.” Val said in a dull voice.

“Oh great.” sarah laughed. “Well snap out of it than, go back to normal.”

Valerie blinked. “Sarah is that really you?”

“In the flesh.” Val laughed. “where are the guys?”

“John and Bob are in the stairwell.” They each hurried thru the stairway door. As they ran they noticed the sound of heavy breathing as a bright flash of pink light went past them. As they went up the next flight they stopped to see Bethany and John in a sixty-nine position on the steps.

“Oh no Bethany must not have made it back in!” Sarah said watching John lapping as Bethany’s head bobbed up and down on John’s shaft.

“What do you mean?” Val asked still staring at the two.

“We were possessed by these ocean nymphs, and when I escaped my spirit pushed out the nymph and I found myself inside my willpower return.”

Bethany swallowed the cum in her mouth as she let the manhood slide from her lips. “I’m back here Sarah, just had to have John finish the orgasm he started.” She laughed as she got off John.

“Well that’s everyone but Bob” Val said.

“Would this be Bob?” A blue haired woman said as she descended the stairs above the group.

“I’ll be Bob if it is your desire Mistress.” Bob said behind her wearing a dog collar.

“If he isn’t Bob, can I keep him anyway Mistress, he’s so cute and well hung.” Cassandra said holding a leash.

They all laughed as they went back down to the lobby.

* * *