The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MzDominica’s Rubber Hero Slave

The superhero eyed himself in the mirror. His costume was in desperate need of changing. He had worn the same one for the past ten years, dedicating himself to protecting the fine people of Massachusetts (for you see, the Superhero Alliance agreed many years ago to assign one superhero to each state, so as not to infringe upon each other’s territory, but this narrator digresses). The superhero thought about changing the colors of his traditional spandex, but decided that he needed more than a simple change of colors. Sighing, he changed into his civilian clothes: a pair of jeans and a tight black t-shirt. He’d worry about his new costume later.

Traversing his cape home, he logged onto his computer to check his superhero email to stay up-to-date as to the latest goings-on in Massachusetts. Several subjects scrolled across the screen, mostly spam. He smiled contentedly, knowing that he was lowering the crime rate all across the state. As he prepared to delete his inbox, one subject in particular caught his eye: Superhero costume designer. Curious, he opened the email and read its contents.

“Hello hero, my name is Dominica. I recently moved into the area and am trying to start a business designing costumes for Superheroes. If you have an interest in a new costume, do not hesitate to reply to this email and I will send a custom-designed costume just for you ;) ”

The superhero scrolled down the email and saw the embedded picture—the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. Her Emerald Eyes seemed to draw him deeper into the picture, as if beckoning him to continue staring. It took all his will power to break eye contact as he saw the woman’s powerful-looking frame, complete with elbow-length rubber gloves. The superhero’s cock gave a twitch of excitement at the sight of the rubber clinging to her muscular forearms. Quite simply, she looked exquisite and like the most dominant woman he’d ever seen. He found himself replying to the email, expressing his eagerness to try on one of her costumes.

From behind her computer, Dominica smiled to herself. This new career would definitely have promise, especially with her ability to influence the superhero. She quietly stood up from Her desk and traversed Her house to Her Dungeon. She examined Her collection of rubber suits to find one that would fit the superhero’s fine physique. Settling on one made of thick, black rubber, She smiled to Herself and began preparing to ship the costume to the hero.

* * *

The hero finished his day’s work patrolling various cities before he arrived at his house to see a package waiting for him. Immediately he noticed the sender was Dominica. As quick as a flash he brought the package into his home and locked the door. His clothes were off as quick as could be, and the hero tried on his new costume. It was a snug fit, the tight, thick, black rubber leaving nothing to the imagination. Replacing his normal mask that covered his eyes was a black mask that covered most of his face, leaving his mouth exposed. Surrounded by rubber, engulfed by rubber, his cock strained against its rubber prison. His ears were covered, and he heard and odd buzzing sound but thought nothing of it. Strolling over to the mirror he noticed a slight off black “D” on the chest of his costume. Smiling to himself, he looked at the return address of the package to find Dominica’s home. The costume had looked amazing and wanted to thank Her personally for Her excellent work.

* * *

About an hour later or so, the hero arrived at Dominica’s residence. He put street clothes on over his costume, and held the mask in his hand. After arriving, he rang the doorbell. Dominica opened the door and smiled when She saw the hero. Despite his best efforts, She could tell that he wore the rubber costume underneath his street clothes, as if She could sense the rubber. Still, She wanted to string him along just a little longer.

“Can I help you?” Dominica asked in Her most seductive voice. The hero swallowed, he had not expected Dominica to be THIS divine. His breath hitched before he was able to respond

“Yes, I was in the area and my car broke down,” he said, gesturing to his car. Best not to draw unwanted attention to the area by flying there. “I was hoping I might be able to use your phone.”

“Why sure, the phone is over that way” Dominica replied, pointing to a lone table with an old-fashioned dial phone on it. The hero nodded and walked silently over to the phone and pretended to dial a number. As he did this Dominica pulled on Her long, black rubber gloves. Freshly polished, the light overhead danced off them, the shine sure to attract the attention of even the most self-controlled man. Hanging up the phone, the hero looked over and his eyes were immediately drawn to the tight, latex gloves covering Dominca’s arms up to Her elbows.

“Any luck?” Dominica practically purred, as She slowly closed the distance between herself and the hero.

“Uhhhh...” the hero began to respond, before Dominica silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips. The hero’s mouth immediately closed.

“I know your secret, hero” She whispered seductively. “Strip, let me see your new uniform” The hero, almost unconsciously, began to take off his street clothes to reveal the heavy rubber suit surrounding his muscular frame. Somewhere deep in the back of his mind he registered that Dominica referred to it as a uniform and not a costume, but that part of his mind was silenced when Dominica gently caressed his cheek with her hand.

“You should make it complete, rubberslave” Dominica said casually, watching as the hero put on his new mask. He stood frozen, unable to move. “There, that’s a good rubberslave.” Inside his costume his cock became even harder, straining against its rubber prison. Some deep, far away portion of his mind questioned why he was being referred to as a slave—he was the superhero of the state, not someone’s slave. That part grew weaker as Dominica gently brushed Her hand over his crotch. She smirked as She saw him gasp at the contact—though he could not feel it through the heavy rubber, he knew what it meant deep down.

“So, rubberslave, you came to see me?” Dominica questioned. She had enough of stringing him along.

“Yes, Dominica” the hero responded automatically. “i wanted to thank You for my new uniform” he uttered, the words slipping helplessly from his mouth. he felt small when he spoke, as if Dominica’s mere presence dwarfed all of his super powers.

“Address me as Mistress or Mistress Dominica, rubberslave,” Dominica instructed. The words “Yes Mistress Dominica” were the hero’s automatic reply. The faint buzzing in his head grew louder. It was drowning out all independent thought. Dominica reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out some goggles.

“These will help you see better rubberslave,” Dominica said as she placed the goggles over his eyes. Immediately his vision was swirling with multicolored lights—yellow, green, blue, purple. Somewhere behind the lights a shiny black and white spiral spun, drawing his consciousness deeper. The buzzing overwhelmed him—all thoughts were cut off. He could just stand and do nothing as the lights mesmerized him to no end.

“Let me let you in on a little secret, rubberslave,” Dominica said smiling. “I command all rubber,” She said as She flicked a switch on the goggles. Words appeared flashing before the hero’s eyes. “Obey”, “Rubber”, “Dominica” “Must obey Mistress Dominica” “Must obey Rubber” “Must obey Dominica’s rubber”. His breathing grew rapid, as he lost any remaining sense of self. Dominica smiled as She saw her captive hero, unable to move. She flicked the switch off, but only briefly. “Follow” She instructed the hero. The hero, as if on instinct, immediately fell to his hands and knees and crawled behind Mistress Dominica, following her booted heels as she click-clacked down into Her dungeon. It seemed instantaneous to the hero; one minute he was on his knees and hands and the next he was strapped onto a table. Dominica switched the goggles on as She left the room to go change—the next part would be most crucial in ensuring that her new rubberslave would follow Her forever. Dominica slowly prepared her red rubber catsuit, savoring each moment as the cool rubber slowly warmed up from Her body heat. She needn’t worry about the hero; he was well occupied staring into those goggles. When she returned to the dungeon, She was dressed in a tight, red rubber catsuit with black gloves that went up to Her shoulders and tight, black rubber boots that went all the way up to Her muscular thighs. She switched off the goggles and removed them, looking at the hero’s unfocused eyes. She snapped Her rubber-covered fingers, and the hero’s eye’s immediately focused on the sound. His cock got impossibly harder underneath his uniform, panting as he beheld the most perfect-looking rubber dominatrix he had ever seen.

Dominica placed both of Her hands on either side of the hero’s face, forcing him to look into Her eyes. Her deep, seemingly swirling green eyes.

“Now, rubberslave, I am going to give you some very important instructions”

“Yes Mistress Dominica,” the now rubberslave replied. The hero was gone. His powers were still there, but they were Dominica’s to command, now.

“Whenever I say the words ‘Rubber programming mode’ you will fall into a deep trance. Your mind will be like a computer and I your rubber programmer. Anything I say will be accepted without question. Your mind will know no other truths but what I tell you. Is that understood, rubberslave?”

“Yes Mistress Dominica” rubberslave replied.

“When I say “end rubber programming mode” you will return to a normal trance state—the state you are in now. You will only remember what I allow you to remember—if I allow you to remember anything at all, but you will be irrevocably changed, and the changes will be permanent” The emphasis on “permanent” made rubberslave’s cock twitch again

Smiling, Mistress Dominica whispered “rubber programming mode” into rubberslave’s ear. He heard it as clear as day as he mouthed “Must obey Mistress Dominica.”

“Rubberslave, you will obey me and only me. I am your Goddess and your entire world. My will is your will. Anything I say you will do, is that understood, rubberslave”

“Yes Mistress” came the weak reply.

“Now rubberslave, to seal these commands in your mind forever, I am going to associate them with great pleasure. When my rubber-covered leg brushes against your cock sealed inside your rubber prison, you will cum, knowing that you have been forever changed by Your Mistress Dominica. It will be the most powerful orgasm you have ever felt in your entire life, and feel more pleasurable than any woman. The feel of your own cum will remind you that your cock is now my cock, I command it just as I command every other part of you. You will not consciously remember these commands, but they will be forever embedded in your subconscious”

“Yes Mistress”

“End rubber programming mode”

As if he had been woken up from a deep, neverending sleep, rubberslave’s eyes slowly focused on the rubber of Mistress Dominica. His cock now strained against its rubber prison, creating for the first time a bulge. Dominica smiled, noticing how powerful her rubberslave truly was before he was enslaved.

Mistress Dominica teased the rubberslave, slowly trailing Her rubbercovered hands up the rubberslaves legs, making him gasp and moan at the pleasure of rubber on rubber. She skipped over his crotch and caressed his chest, gently brushing a thumb over each nipple and slowly tracing the D now adoring his rubber-covered chest. Without warning, Mistress Dominica grinded her leg against his crotch. He gasped before chanting “Must Obey Dominica’s Rubber” as his rubber crotch slowly filled with cum. Dominica stepped back and watched the pulsing of his member as it slowly died down. As it died down, his mantra slowly quieted. He did not to say it anymore—rubberslave know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was now rubberslave, completely obedient to his Mistress Dominica.

“Now, what to do with a super-powered slave,” Dominica thought out loud. The possibilities were endless as the wheels turned in Her head.