The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MzDominica’s Zombie

I wasn’t surprised when I received a summons from MzDominica. As a struggling photographer with a fetish for hypnotic submission, we had worked out a barter deal; I would be her photographer in exchange for credit with her various hypnotic mp3’s and services. Well, it wasn’t even that specific. I took her pictures, she dommed me, and it just kind of worked out. But when I found out what the job was, I was a bit worried. I met her in a room at the hotel she frequently used for domination sessions.

“Are you sure this is legal?” I asked. “With a videotape, you can get into a lot of trouble.”

“There’s no problem,” replied MzDominica. “I have covered my bases. Jack has signed a notarized statement that he has provided the substance that he is going to take, and that I have no certain knowledge of what he is actually taking.”

“But are you sure you have prepared the burundanga correctly?” I asked. Burundanga was pretty strong stuff. It hadn’t really been used in the States, much, but in Colombia, it was commonly used by criminals. A natural mixture containing scopolamine, it rendered people completely obedient to commands, and unable to form short-term memories, so they became slaves and have no memory of the experience afterwards. Jack had requested that MzDominica domme him while he was under the influence of the drug. The problem would be that he would have no memory of the experience. That’s where I came in; I was to videotape the whole thing, so that Jack could view himself later.

“You’re such a nice boy, worrying about me,” MzDominca smiled. “Don’t worry. I know exactly what I’m doing.” I felt the familiar charge that went through me whenever MzDominica acted maternal towards me. “Must obey Dominica” I replied, giving the standard mantra she gave all her subs. With many of us, it was programmed into us. It clearly was with Jack, when he came in.

Jack was in a business outfit; he had clearly come from work. He was about 5′10″, a couple of inches shorter than MzDominica’s Amazonian 6′ even. He was in average shape, maybe a few pounds overweight. And he looked VERY nervous.

“Must obey Dominica,” said MzDominica.

“Must obey Dominica,” Jack and I replied, automatically, in unison. I found myself slipping into a hypnotic trance, and saw that Jack was doing the same. MzDominica touched my shoulder.

“Not you,” she said, quietly. “I want you to be wide awake for this.”

Obediently, I came out of trance.

“Now, you don’t need to be nervous,” she told Jack. “You don’t even need a drug to obey MzDominica, do you?”

“No, Mistress,” replied Jack. He had calmed down considerably, and had a look on his face that was familiar enough; I often had the same look of loving obedience on my own face, before MzDominica.

“Start the video, Richard, ordered MzDominica.

“Must obey Dominica,” I replied.

MzDominica took out a glass of milk, and added a powder. “Drink this, Jack. It has the burundanga in it.”

“Must obey Dominica” replied Jack, and drank the liquid. His face turned blank. His eyes were glazed over. His entire body relaxed.

“Let’s test this out,” she said. She pulled out a piece of paper. “This is a power of attorney, giving me control of all your assetts. Now, sign it like a good boy.”

She put the paper on a table, put the pen in Jack’s hand, and helped him bring the pen to the paper. He signed it. I might have been worried, but I knew MzDominica too well. She looked into the camera.

“I’ll bet THAT threw a scare into you,” she said. I knew that she was addressing him, later, and not me. “Don’t worry.” She put the document in a shredder, where it was totally obliterated. “Now, for a little fun.”

She turned to Jack again. “What are you doing in those clothes? Take them off.” Obediently, Jack removed his clothing. I noticed that he hadn’t said the usual, “Must obey Dominica.” I also noticed that he had some trouble, doing so. That was a problem with drugs like this; they tended to make the subject obedient, but also blocked the subject’s mental capabilities.

“Get on your hands and knees,” commanded MzDominica, and Jack obeyed. I was concentrtating on maintaining focus and getting the right angle, which was good, because it kept me from doing the same. She then took a couple of items. I realized what they were. One was a butt plug, with a tail sticking out, and the other was a dog nose, the kind with a rubber band that goes around your head. “Relax your butt,” commanded MzDominca, and inserted the prelubricated butt plug. Then she put the dog nose on Jack’s face. She then took a dog collar with a leash attached, and put it around Jack’s neck.

“Bark, dog!” commanded MzDominica to Jack, and Jack obediently barked. “Follow me,” MzDominica commanded next, and led Jack around the room, on his hands and knees, barking, and following at MzDominica’s heels.

MzDominica took off her skirt, revealing a thong. “Sniff my butt!” commanded MzDominica, and Jack went onto his knees and buried his nose in MzDominica’s beautiful ass, sniffing hard. His dog nose had a gap for his nostrils. MzDominica smiled. “It smells good, doesn’t it?” Jack started sniffing harder, and the look on his face showed pure pleasure. “Suck, slave,” she commanded, and Jack started kissing and licking her ass, the same look of pleasure on his face. MzDominica appeared to be enjoying it as well. Jack licked and sucked for several minutes.

“Now start sucking on this!” MzDominica turned around, revealing an 8-inch strap-on. Jack started sucking away at MzDominica’s large, plastic member. It was all I could do to keep taping, and not join them. But there was one more thing, before MzDominica moved to the next humiliation.

“Turn around!” commanded MzDominica. “Now, confess, slave. Is your asshole a virgin?”

“Yes,” drawled Jack. “Friends in high school tried it out, but I never tried it. I thought about it in college, but didn’t…..”

“Enough!” replied MzDominica. Burundanga is an effective truth serum, to the extent that the subject tends to tell you much more than you want to know. She put Jack in a position, kneeling with his head down, and his ass up. MzDominica removed the butt plug from Jack’s anus, and proceeded to ream it.

“You enjoy this, right slave?”

“Yes” replied Jack, obediently.

“You are a slut!” said MzDominica.

“I am a slut!” agreed Jack, moving his hips along with MzDominica.

“You are a slave!” said MzDominica.

“I am a slave!” replied Jack.

MzDominica continued for several minutes. I was sure to get Jack’s near-animalistic facial expressions; I noticed that the nose had fallen off previously (something which I normally would catch as it happened; I really hoped my taping work didn’t suffer from my distractions). But she had other plans for Jack, and she withdrew, taking off the strap-on.

She pulled out a pair of boots. Nothing special, although I would have loved to have seen her wearing them.

“You’ve told me that boots don’t turn you on. Is that true?” asked MzDominica.

“Yes,” said Jack. “I mean all female clothing is a turn on, but boots have never really been that import….”

“Worship my boots. Obey my boots. Bow down before my boots!”, commanded MzDominica.

“Yes,” replied Jack, staring at the boots. He went down on his knees, and started bowing down before MzDominica’s boots. As one of MzDominica’s boot slaves, I was tempted to do it myself, but I continued taping, watching Jack bow up and down, waiting for a command from MzDominica’s boots. MzDominica laughed, softly, while Jack continued trying his best to obey a pair of boots sitting on the floor. Still, I was truly impressed. I had read about the effects of burundanga, but seeing them was something else entirely. Jack was an obedient, pliable, if not terribly animated, slave. To a certain extent, I was a bit jealous; I wanted to be in that position, myself.

“Stand up,” said MzDominica, and Jack complied. “Let’s get you dressed now. I’ve noticed that you also avoid my feminization mp3’s. Is that because you are afraid of them?”

“No.” said Jack. “Becoming a woman just doesn’t appeal to me that much.”

“Well, then you won’t become a woman,” said MzDominica, with a deliciously evil smile on her face. “You’ll just dress like one.” She pulled out a miniskirt, a top, a pair of nylon socklets, and the boots that Jack had been busy worshipping, and handed them to him to put on. He put them on, with some help from her. “Let’s put a big smile on your face,” said MzDominica, as she pulled out the coup de grace; a full face thin plastic princess mask, held to his head with a rubber band. She took the leash, still attached to the dog collar around his neck. MzDominica put her own skirt back on.

“We’re moving”, she said to me, and I took the camera off the tripod, and, camera in one hand and lamp in the other, followed her and Jack, as she led him through the lobby of the hotel. The hotel staff was used to this display, but a number of guests stared. I avoided getting reaction shots, because I really didn’t want to have to deal with releases; any incidental faces that did appear, I would have to blur out.

It was, in a way, a comical sight, seeing Jack, decked out like a cheerleader, with that princess mask, being led through the crowd by a leash, like a trained animal. His awkwardness in the boots only made it more humiliating. I had a hunch he’d be watching the tape again and again, watching his obedient and willing humiliation.

“Tell them you’re a slave,” said MzDominica, and Jack started telling anybody who would listen, “I am a slave. I am a slave. I am a slave.” When we approached an elderly lady, I expected her to have a fit. Instead, she smiled at MzDominica and asked, “Can I rent him for the night?”

“Want to check out the merchandise?” asked MzDominica. “Give him a squeeze.”

The old lady actually reached under the skirt, and felt around. “Impressive,” she said. “How much.”

“Sorry,” said MzDominica. “Not tonight. But maybe another time.”

We went back into the room. MzDominica gave him another drink. “An antidote,” she said. I was surprised. I didn’t realize there was an antidote, but Jack came out of it. “When is this going to take effect?” he asked.

“We’re finished,” replied MzDominica, clearly amused.

“Impossible!” said Jack.

“Want to see the video?” asked MzDominica.

And we all watched the video. Jack kept on wincing, but I saw his hand rubbing his erect member, and know that, whatever he paid MzDominica, he felt he got his money’s worth.

“We’ll send you a copy of the tape,” said MzDominica. “You’ll get a copy, and I’ll keep a copy for myself, but I will not distribute the copy to the public.” She didn’t mention that I would be making a copy for myself, and I chose to keep my mouth shut. If she really didn’t want me to have a copy, all she would have to do is command me not to do so. Jack walked out.

“What did you think?” MzDominica asked me.

“I thought it was really hot.” I replied. “I’d try it myself, but I’m really afraid of the possible side effects of the drug.”

“Are you diabetic?” asked MzDominica.

“Of course not,” I replied. “You would know if I was.”

“Then there’s no harm,” she replied. “It was just confectioner’s sugar.”

I thought of Jack’s actions, and realized that they really didn’t match what I had read about burundanga.

“I had planted suggestions in advance, and all I needed was to trigger him with a taste of the fake drug. I’m really good.” The last, she said more to herself than to me, but she was absolutely right.

“But all he did. And he has no memory of what happened? That’s amazing.”

“Hey, lots of people can be put under that far, with the right handling,” said MzDominica. Then she said something else to me. The next thing I knew, it was morning. And I was wearing a miniskirt, boots, a tight top, a princess mask, and had a dog collar around my neck.

I really wish that someone had videotaped it.