The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NYLN

Chapter 1;

The year is 2215, and the source of the drug outbreak was in New York city. Within weeks the drug had a firm hold on the entire United States, with no one left standing to fight it. It attacked the pleasure endorphines of the mind, and created such erotic feelings within the body that the user would become unable to fight the feelings. Then as the user comes down the chemical remains blocking the brain from creating its own endorphines, so the user becomes irritable, suicidal, depressed, and devoid of any happiness. The only thing left that the user can process is that when they were using they were happy and could feel, so they become determined to go back to it and will give anything to keep the feelings they once felt.

Day 1; Jessica and Brianna went out to their favorite club “The Crazy 8” and started out the night having a great time dancing, and drinking, then drinking and more dancing. Finally unwound from a crazy day of work they gather their purses and jackets to hit the next club when a mysterious woman approaches them. Looking her over they are awe struck, every curve, and shape are perfect. Completely dressed in black including her leather dress, black hose, and black 6 inch heels it was like she floated as she walked. Walking up to them the woman introduced herself as Mistress Amy, a spokesperson for a company that wish to remain unknown at the present time. Holding out her hand she offered a package to each Jessica and Brianna both explaining that it was a new drug that the company was giving out samples of. Each of them taking a package Mistress Amy explained that they needed to follow the directions to the letter, and afterwords they could call her at the number the was printed on the card also included to complete a survey as to what they thought of it. After they completed the survey, if they liked it there would be another complimentary sample.

Smiling both Jessica and Brianna accepted the gift. They put the packages in their purse, and the mistress moved on to give out more. Leaving the club both of them exchanged strange looks and started laughing about the woman in the club. After a few blocks they arrived at the second club of the night and there they stayed until last call. Stumbling out of the club they hailed a taxi and Jessica offered to let Brianna stay over because she knew it would be a fortune in taxi fare to get her home. Brianna agreed so Jessica had the cab driver take them to her house. Arriving home Jessica paid the driver, and they stumbled inside.

Kicking back in the living room watching tv Jessica looked over a Brianna and noticed that her purse had tipped over and the package that the mistress had given them had fallen out. Slowly getting up she went to her own purse and pulled out her own package. Sitting back down on the couch Brianna saw what Jessica was doing and decided to check out her own package. Opening them up they pulled out the contents and started reading the letter included.

Congratulations, you have been selected to take part in our free sample of the new drug NYLN. This drug has been tested and found to be perfectly safe as long as you follow the directions without changing them at all. The experience you are about to have will be the most amazing you have ever had, and we hope you will call afterwards to share your experience for another free sample. Now for the directions.

  1. Strip down out of your clothes atleast from the waist down.
  2. gently message the green gel into your skin. However DO NOT rub it in above your waist.
  3. After a few minutes your legs will take the appearance of wearing a pair of pantyhose.
  4. Kick back and enjoy the experience

Now along with these simple instructions, there are a few things that you should not do. These include;

  1. DO NOT spread the gel above your waist
  2. DO NOT eat the gel
  3. Avoid all contact with anyone who is not using the gel
  4. DO NOT apply multiple layers of the gel

With all this in mind, enjoy your free sample. Once the NYLN has left your system the pantyhose look will disappear from your legs. We look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica looked up from the letter at Brianna who appeared to have a very hungry look in her eyes. At that point she knew they were going to try it. So without a word they both pulled off their skirts and peeled off their hose. Picking up the packet of green gel they both began spreading it on their legs. reaching their sex they continued up until they got to their waist where they stopped and waited for something to happen.

Brianna was first to react, suddenly she moaned and fell to the floor. Jessica looked over at her and saw what looked like black pantyhose pulsing up and down her legs. Brianna lay there with her eyes rolling up into the back of her head, using both hands to work her sex. Looking down at her own legs Jessica gasped as her legs slowly changed to a dark suntan shade of pantyhose, and tingling started to go through her body. Suddenly it hit her also and she fell to the floor beside Brianna with her own hands working her sex.

Several hours passed, and both Jessica and Brianna were lost to it. When they werent trying to please themselves they were pleasing each other. Rolling around on the floor one couldn’t tell where one of them began, and the other ended. The only way to tell was the different colors of pantyhose. Finally they separated, and lay there on the floor in a heated mess. A little bit more time passed and Jessica looked over at Brianna’s legs to see that the pantyhose was fading from her skin. Looking down at her own legs she could see the same thing happening to herself. Once the pantyhose was gone both Jessica and Brianna got up and realized that 12 hours had passed, and they were a sticky, sweaty mess, with the entire room smelling of sex. Smiling they looked at each other and decided they would call and do the survey so they could have more.

Day 2; Each of them grabbed their cell phone, and called the number on the card. They answered a few questions, and at the end of it the voice on the other end of the line told them to go back to “The Crazy 8” club that night to see the mistress for their second free sample. Feeling a bit down that they had to wait they took showers, and got something to eat, each one of them distracted by the events that happened the night before.

Getting an early start Jessica and Brianna got dressed and headed out to the club early. Both of them very anxious, but slightly unhappy and not understanding why. Arriving at the club, they found a table and decided just to sit with a few drinks. No matter how they tried they just couldnt get excited about the fact of dancing, or trying to meet someone new. Many hours passed, and Jessica started showing signs of irritation. Brianna remained calm, fighting the urge to follow Jessica’s lead and it seemed that time slowed. Then as Jessica’s anger hit the boiling point Brianna pointed out through the crowd that the mistress had arrived. Jumping up from the table knocking a few glasses over they raced over to the mistress to get there next free sample. Smiling at them mistress said that she was happy they enjoyed it so much. Then she pulled out 2 new packets and handed one to each of them. Smiling mistress explained that there was a number to call in the packet when they needed more.

Once they had the packet both Jessica and Brianna left the club in a hurry. Hailing a cab they returned to Jessica’s house and even before Brianna could close the door Jessica was fighting to get her clothes off. Jessica straight lined it for the bedroom, and soon both of them were completely naked. Pulling out the gel packets they rubbed it on their legs up to their waist. Brianna looked over at Jessica and a look of horror came over her face when she watched Jessica rub the gel up across her chest and down each arm. Looking back at Brianna, Jessica explained that if it felt that good when it was on their legs, imagine how good it would feel over their bodies as well. Soon Brianna was following Jessica’s lead and before they realized what they had done they had covered their bodies from the neck down. This time when it hit it was Jessica that fell to the bed and Brianna watched as the gel turned to a beautiful white glossy hose that pulsed and shimmered as it moved. Falling herself as it started with her Brianna looked down to see a beautiful nude glossy shine pulsing on her own body.

Day 3; Jessica rolled over off of Brianna and lay there. She felt truly aweful, and by the sounds of it Brianna did too. Getting up out of bed Jessica felt numb, and felt a complete lack of emotion as she headed to the kitchen without even bothering to put on any clothes. Sitting at the table all Jessica could think about was NYLN and how she really wanted more. Brianna joined Jessica at the table and dropped $200.00 in front of her. Jessica looked up at her and agreed. Digging through her own purse Jessica was able to come up with an additional $300.00, and Brianna made the call. As Brianna talked on the phone Jessica thought about the fact that she had no other money to get through the week. Funny though, she didn’t care, all that mattered was getting as much NYLN as they could. Hanging up the phone Brianna forced a smile, “They will be here in a hour!”

45 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Grabbing up the money from the table Jessica ran to the door still naked. Throwing it open she grabbed the package from the woman standing there and handed her the money. Walking away from the door without even closing it she was already tearing the box open. Following behind her Brianna thanked the lady, and closed the door. Then she went after Jessica who was already opening a gel pack to rub on her body. Grabbing one of her own Brianna quickly followed Jessica’s lead. Once they were covered from neck to toe Brianna lay back on the bed to wait for the feeling to start when she felt Jessica’s hands rubbing over her. Looking at her she saw that Jessica had opened another gel pack and was spreading it over the top of the other layer. Shivering with delight Brianna followed suit and did the same for Jessica. Soon their bodies were covered from the neck down in 2 layers for suntan pantyhose bliss.

Jessica was too far gone to stop, she wanted more! The sensations were so powerful that she grabbed a third gel packet and started spreading it across her neck, face, and running it through her hair. Brianna watched with delight, and quickly followed Jessica’s lead. Still wanting and needing more Jessica picked up the one of the last 2 packets and without knowing what else to do with it she put it to her lips and started sucking the gel out of the packet. Brianna watched as Jessica’s entire body turned into pantyhose with awe. Snatching the last packet for herself she drank it as well. Then standing there looking at each other everything started to get fuzzy, with the last thing either one of them remembering was falling to the floor twitching uncontrollably as the drug took over.

Waking up on the floor Jessica stretched enjoying all the wonderful sensations her body had as she moved. Suddenly wide awake she paniced as she looked at her arm and saw that it was still covered in pantyhose. Jumping up, she looked around for Brianna she gasped at what she saw. Brianna lay on the floor her entire body still completely encased in glossy, oh so shiny and beautiful suntan pantyhose. Suddenly Jessica just had to touch it, and the feeling was so strong she couldn’t fight it. Reaching out Jessica ran her fingers over Brianna’s hose leg and instantly her eye’s rolled back into her head and she threw herself at Brianna with an uncontrollable lust. Brianna just waking up followed suit, and they both lay on the floor trying to pleasure each other any way they could, completely unable to, and not wanting to stop.

Still going at it several hours later there was a knock on the door. Snapping to attention both Jessica and Brianna smiled when they heard a mans voice asking if everything was ok in there. Jumping up they ran to the door and threw it open. Standing outside the door was the neighbor wondering if they were ok as he had heard a lot of noise from them. Before the neighbor could react to the sight before himm he was grabbed and pulled into the apartment. Jessica closed the door and Brianna threw herself on top of him. Jessica followed suit, and before long his resistance stopped and they rubbed their pantyhose bodies and lips on him. Soon the three of them were in a state of animal lust, thrusting, licking, biting, sucking, and feeling. As this took place Jeff the next door neighbors body started to take on a beautiful nude pantyhose color that worked its way around him and over his head.