The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

Don’t read if you shouldn’t. That means YOU! If you are offended by explicit sex, wierd transformations, and other such fun things, perhaps you should check to see if you have a pulse, and also go read something else. Don’t blame me if you get messed up. Also, be old enough to read this if you are. Questions and Comments accepted at . Please write.

The Thought Controlled Nanite Interface

or

Technology gets wierd

Jim Wilson was a Genius. In his 20 years of life, he’d invented a number of items. Many were patented, and generated money for him. Of course, some of his inventions, he decided, were not ready to be used by the general population, and certainly not corporate America.

Jim was also wealthy. Not rich, but he was well off. He lived in a very nice house about a mile from the city. It was large, almost a mansion, but not too spectacular looking.

So, while Jim was well to do finacially, he was had problems when it come to his love life. He wasn’t the best looking guy around, and spending most of his time in the lab didn’t help that any. He knew little about the “cool trends” of late. He’d been on a few dates, even had sex once or twice, but nothing more.

Today however, he decided those things were going to change.

Several years ago, at 16, he had invented the first real nano-machines. Capable of doing almost anything when fully functional, they would have been one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century. However, the Nano’s, as he called them, had no way of being controlled. It was possible to control a few at a single time with a powerful computer, but to get them all to work together was impossible. So he had kep them hidden, and unused.

Until now. His Thought Controlled Nano Interface, or TCNI was finally completed. With it, he could use the almost sentient Nano’s with a mere thought. It had taken years to complete, but now it was done.

Jim glanced at the syringe in front of him. It was a clear liquid, a little thicker then water. Inside he knew there were millions, even billions of Nano’s. With the help of his computer, he had programmed five of them to create the TCNI. The moment of truth was upon him. It was time to inject himself with the solution. He wrapped a strip of cloth around his arm, and waited for the vein to pop up. Once it had, he grit his teeth, and stuck the needle in.

With a breath, he unwrapped the cloth, and held a piece of cotton over the vein. It was done. In a few hours, the Nano’s would be done doing the only thing they could do without the TCNI, or a huge computer. They would multiply. Hopefully, the TCNI would be completed, and ready to interface with his thoughts before the Nano’s became to many in number.

After 4 hours, Jim decided it was time. If the Nano’s had done their job, the TCNI would be completed. All he had to do, was say the contact words.

“TCNI, Respond please”

He waited. He should have heard something by now. He wasn’t quite sure what to expect. Jim swallowed hard. If the TCNI didn’t interface, then the Nano’s would multiply until they overtook his own mass! He tried again.

“TCNI, Respond. PLEASE,” he almost begged. Then he heard a strange whirring sound.

“TCNI is responding,” Jim said, but not of his own Volition.

“What’s going on?” he asked himself.

“TCNI unable to determine how to communicate, this is the easiest and most effective way.” Jim heard himself say.

“TCNI, can you interface directly with my mind?”

“Hold please...”

<<Yes>>

Jim sighed. Now if he went out in public, people wouldn’t think he was crazy. He began to work things out with the TCNI. Over the next few hours, “they” discussed what the TCNI could do, and what it should do.

{TCNI, please read back the list of objectives}

<<TCNI Objectives:

{Good. Bob, read me back list of current operations}

<<TCNI operations:

{Thank you Bob, how long until all alterations are completed?}

<<1-3 will be completed in 7 hours. Future alterations will depend on how many Nano’s are in your bloodstream. Eventually, you will be able to do almost anything instantly. 4 will be ready whenever someone is infected with Nano’s.>>

{Approximate time until world is infected?}

<<IF you remain secluded in your abode, several months. IT is suggested you leave an airbone “virus” in a major international airport. Projected time if you do so, 2 days>>

Jim was amazed. In two days, the entire world? It was a boggling thought. 7 hours... he would wait until then to go to the airport. He had been up a long time, he should probably go to sleep.

Chapter 2

He woke up with a grin, having had the most amazing night sleep ever. The Nano’s had let him dream of anything he wished, and provide him with the most restful sleep he’d ever had.

After gawking at his new appearance, and playing with his new adjustable dick, he got dressed and drove to the Airport. With a simple instruction, he didn’t even have to pay attention to driving, as the Nano’s controlled his hands and feet, driving him to the airport.

It was almost too simple. He stepped out of his car, and into the airport. He coughed, and the nano’s were away. In two days, the entire world... boggling.

Still, that was two days, and Jim wanted to have fun now. Luckily, with his newly enhanced brian power, and knowledge, he knew of a college not far from here. One that was notorious for it’s beautiful college girls.

In less than an hour, he was there, wandering the paths of Balton College. He passed many women on his little walk, and he smiled as his dick grew or shrunk as he passed each one, before returning to his “cruising” size of 8 inches. After 45 minutes of walking around, he consulted Bob.

{Bob, how soon until the College is infected?}

<<The entire College was infected 19 seconds ago>>

{Bob, how quickly can the Nano’s now alter a person’s body or mind?}

<<Body can be enhanced in less then two minutes, as long as it doesn’t involved tripling a persons mass, anything more then that will require at least 10 minutes. This time will go down the longer the Nano’s are in a person’s body. The mind will take considerably longer, approximately 90 minutes>>

Jim smiled. Now all he had to do was pick out a candidate. He spotted one in less then a minute, the Nano’s directing him to the most beautiful girl in the college. Jim licked his lips, looking at the girl. Her name was Lily. She was 21, and about 5′7″. She had slightly curly hair that hung down to just below her shoulders. Her breasts were about 34 B’s. She wasn’t dating anyone right now, but that was just because she was one of the biggest snobs on campus.

Jim decided he would try something he’d always fantasized about for years.

{Bob, get her to go to her dorm room, and make sure no one is there. Have her think it was he idea. When I get there, she’ll act normally, however...}

LILY

Lily was sitting under a tree, munching on a carrot, when it came to her. She’d forgotten about that report she had to finish for American History. It was due tomorrow! She tossed the carrot to the ground, and half-ran back to her dorm.

When she go there, no one was there. That was wierd. The Dorm was almost always bustling with people. Oh well, she had to get her report done anyway, and the quiet would do her good.

Ten minutes later, while buried in the effects of the revolutionay war, she heard a knock at the door. Sighing she got up to answer it.

“Yeah, what is it?” she said in her snottiest voice.

A handsome man passed her, strolling into the room. He looked around, then smiled at her.

“What the hell are you doing? Did I say come in?” she yelled, holding the door open for him to leave, “Get out!".

He just smiled. Looking at it, she felt a tingle in her crotch. She had to force herself to look away. What was going on?

At 21, Lily had sex before, but it was never for pleasure. She had used it only as a last resort to get something she needed. This was the first time she had ever had any...thoughts.

She was about to say something, when the man moved towards her.

“I’m Jim,” He said, and suddenly grabbed her by the arms. Lily, who had taken Selfe defense classes before tried to break free, but found her strength was gone... and the tingling was getting larger.

He threw her onto the couch, ripping off her shirt as he did so. She had no bra, and her breasts, not particularly large, were free. She tried to cover herself, but he ripped off her skirt too. She was still face first of the couch,trying to get up, when he pulled her panties free too. Pussy juice ran down her leg.

“Wet for me, eh Lily”, Jim said, drawing his finger through it, as his other hand held her down on the couch, “good, it’ll make things easier”.

He let go, and she immediatelly spun around. She tried to get up, but found herself unable to get up from the couch. He had tied her to the couch! She screamed for help, but nothing happened. He grinned, allowing her to scream, knowing no one could hear her.

Slowly, agonizingly, he began to remove his clothes. She begged and pleaded with him not to do anything. All the time, she got more and more horny. Her nipples stood up in rapt attention. When he got to his humongous cock, she almost fainted.

Men could never giver her pleasure, because she was too loose. It wasn’t her fault, it was just that she was naturally loose. But this man... his cock was almost 14 inches long. His balls hung like baseballs swinging under him. She tried to scream again, but it came out as a whimper.

He grinned again, and grabbed here ankles, spreading them apart. Her pussy was extremely wet, glistening in the light. She completely shaved, something she just liked for herself.

He poised his dick at the entrance, and waited for a second. She mumbled cries for him not to. He looked up at her eyes, and plunged it in.

“Nooo!,” she cried out as he slowly began to pump in and out of her. Her ankles were stuck up in the air over his shoulders. She screamed again, as she realized it was beginning to feel good.

His large hands rubbed at her boobs as he fucked her. She had stopped screaming, simply whimpering “no” over and over. Sweat gleamed on both their bodies. She couldn’t believe this. She was being raped. All she could do was close here eyes and pray it would be over soon.

But it wasn’t that simple. The more he pumped the more the tingle grew. Soon, it was a throbbing, and aching for more pleasure. She was disgusted with herself. Here she was, being raped, and she was almost liking it!

What was wrong with liking it though? It was natural to like sex, right? No! This was rape. It was wrong.

“No... no... please...no....” she whimpered as he pumped harder and faster, huge dick schlopping in and out of her, “Please.... no... please...please... please....more” she whispered.

He stopped.

“More?” he said, asking politely.

She almost cried. Why did he stop? It was so good. Then she did cry. She wanted it. She couldn’t believe she wanted this rapist’s cock. What was happening to her?

“More. please” she cried.

He pulled out, his dick covered in her juices.

“First you have to suck me off.”

She groaned. He was going to demean her even further. His huge dick was at her mouth, staring her in the face. She closed her eyes.

And licked.

After the first taste, there was no going back. She needed it. She opened here mouth, taking 4 inches of it. She moaned and sucked and slobbered all over it. The more she sucked the more she needed it the harder she sucked. Her red lips wrapped around his gigantic cock. She shuddered with the pleasure of doing it.Suddenly, all at once, she engulfed the whole thing. She didn’t know how, or if it was even possible, but the whole thing was in her throat. His huge balls slapped her face every time he pumped. And she loved it. She screamed with the pleasure of it. He pumped his cock in and out of her throat. She groaned and kept sucking.

She was cumming. From simply sucking this man’s cock, she was cumming. She moaned and writhed and screamed on his cock, as his balls continued to slap her in the face. Finally, with a grunt, his seed exploded. She felt it go directly into her belly, spurt after spurt. He pulled back, and still more cum came. Her face was drenched in it. She licked and swallwed at it, loving the taste of his juice.

She hated herself. She loved sucking his cock, and was dissapointed that he had spent his see on her mouth. She might not get a chance for him to fuck her now. She needed it, hungered for it. And she hated herself for it.

But he wasn’t softening. His dick was hard as a rock. He grinned at her, and suddenly pushed his shaft back into her. In and out, over and over he pumped like a madman. She screamed with pleasure as she had a continual orgasm. His dick filled her, made her complete. She would do anything for that cock. To taste it, to feel it in her. Even as her mind knew what she was doing was wrong, her body loved it.

Finally, he came, and with his explosion she came even harder. She screamed and cursed with pleasure as it swept through her. The thought that his cum was in her. It was the greatest feeling ever. She orgasmed for another 5 minutes without him there, just thiinking about him, before she finally passed out.

When she woke up, he was sleeping next to her. She tried to move, and found that she was untied. She looked at him, and knew...somehow, that she loved him. She would do anything for him, and that cock of his.

JIM

Jim woke up to find Lily riding his dick. Her face was that of pure pleasure as she rode up and down on his shaft. She smiled at him, and leaned over to kiss him.

After several minutes of fucking, they decided to make breakfast. It was then that she decided to get some answers.

Knowing that she was completely in love with him, Jim told her the entire story of what had happened to her. She smiled as he told the story, and fingered herself at some of the better parts. When he finished, she licked her fingers, looking at him like a little girl.

“I’m so happy you chose me”, she purred. And she meant it. She would do anything he said. Feel anything he said to feel. She loved him with every inch of her soul. It was then that Jim decided to make her his second. As long as she always stayed in love with him, he would give here the ability to use the Nano’s. After discussing it for several hours, Lily had decided on the changes.

  1. reduce body fat and increase muscle tone.
  2. Breasts to expand to a size 42 EE normally, with no strain to her back.
  3. Ability to change size of breasts with a single thought.
  4. Increase pleasure zones sensitivity.
  5. Body impervious to harm and sickness, unless decided by Jim or herself.

In addition to these, Jim added a few secret changes that she would find out later.

“How soon can they be done Jim?” Lily asked, licking his ear as she whispered.

<<The change will occur in less then ten minutes>> The nano’s answered both her and Jim. Lily didn’t seem the least bit surprised at hearing the voice in her head.

“Then begin” Jim said aloud.

Lily groaned, falling onto the bed. Jim had added that she feel immense pleasure during the change. She ripped off her shirt, her only clothing, and began to knead her breasts. As she did so, they began to expand. In seconds they were larger then Basketballs. At the same time, she grew thinner, with wider hips. She grew a little taller, and her hair got longer.

“Jim? What’s goin... OH! on? This isn’t part of the list!", she moaned as her breasts grew again, to the size of beach balls. She was pinned on the bed, her Breasts weighing her down.

Meanwhile, her ass started to change, molding itself into a second pussy. She groaned with pleasure as Jim began to finger it. The pleasure spreading all over. Finally, her breasts stopped expanding, stopping at about Jim’s height each, and filling most of the room. But the rest of her continued to change.

A tail grew just above her second pussy, splitting into two points at the end. Each point was it’s own dick. With them, she began to fuck both of her holes. Her tongue grew larger and more sensitive. She began having sexual thoughts about women! About animals! About everything! Her mind was turning into sex. At that time, Jim came over her, and began to tit-fuck her with a 2 foot long dick. She orgasmed immediatelly as his massive shaft fucked her tits. She licked the end of it each time he pumped, as she continued to fuck herself with her “tail”.

Finally, it finished. As Jim climaxed, sending his spunk all over her, she was done. And as he finished, she reverted. Her tit’s grew back to her 42 EE requirements, and her tail “hid itself” in her new pussy. If she was clothed, she’d look just like a Big boobed woman. She smiled warmly at Jim, and fell asleep.

To be continued.