The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nano Tech, Chapter 1;

In 1999 the first nano processor was created. Scientists from around the world worked with it trying to find ways to use it for the betterment of man kind. In 2001 nanobyte technology reached its peak when scientists tried to use it to cure cancer. The project seemed to be working well, the subjects cancer was cured, however it was discovered that the nanobyte processors had a form of AI that could not be turned off once it was introduced into the subject. Once the cancer was cured, the nano’s continued to evolve and the task changed to redesigning other cells in the subjects body, causing a complete molicule breakdown killing the host in the process. In 2002 the wary public demanded that the projects be shut down because humans had no right to play god, and no matter how hard anyone tried there would end up being horrible side effects that were beyond our control eventually leading to the destruction of the human race. In 2003 the government shut down all nano tech technology and funding for all projects was cut. Atleast that is what the public was told.....

2017 Kim threw her purse over her shoulder and headed out to work. Showing her badge to the man at the front gate, he opened it and waved her in. In the lab that she worked Kim threw on her lab coat, and her heels clicked across the floor as she made her way over to Julie to check on project XM423. Hearing her approach Julie turned around to greet Kim and after they exchanged pleasantries Julie explained where they were at. “I removed the mass storage device that was being used to store the programming for the processor. I enhanced the processor so we could imprint its task on it, and by doing so, I have limited what the AI can learn or reprogram itself to do. In otherwords once the processor takes on a task it cannot alter from that course. As an example even when the nano’s kill the last of the cancer cells it will sit inert until it finds another cell that fits the programming. The only issue I have come into is the initial programming, every nano introduced has to be programmed BEFORE injection or placement or it will assess the surroundings and decide the best course of action to protect itself and whatever it is attached to.” Kim frowned, knowing that they were making progress but they were still a long ways away from human trials. Julie then intrupted Kims thoughts with “Oh, I did however figure out how to get the nano’s to replicate, so if the job is too big for the small amount we attach or inject it will automaticly replicate to fill the need and continue its work” Smiling Kim realized what a huge step forward that was, and wrote that bit of information down in her notebook. Then looking back at Julie, Kim asked “How have you gotten the nano’s to activate?” Now it was Julie’s turn to smile as she replied with “That was easy, the nano’s are stimulated with body heat. In a sense they are solar powered, once injected or placed on the subject their body heat activates the nano’s and they begin the job they are programmed to do, or the AI kicks in if unprogrammed to decide what they are supposed to do.” Kim knodded her head excited that they had made this much progress. It was then that everything went wrong.

Julie went back to work and Kim got started next to her. Julie asked Kim a question and as Kim turned she knocked the dish over that she was studying. as it hit the floor the glass shattered spraying the nanos all over as well as the cold water they were placed in. Panic set in as both girls rushed to get them picked up before they lost all the prototypes they had. getting the mess cleaned up Julie looked at Kim concerned. “You do realize that your pantyhose is wet on your right leg right? Please tell me you didn’t get any of the nanites on your hose.” Julie looked down at her leg, and grabbed a magnafying glass off the table to inspect her leg. “Unless they activated that quick and buried themselves in the weave there is no evidence that any of them got on me.” said Kim. “Well to play it safe, why don’t you change your hose, or even just take it off. You don’t need pantyhose anyway, you have great legs” replied Julie. Slightly embarrased Kim blushed and said “Honestly I don’t think any of them got into my pantyhose, I didn’t bring any spares with me, and contrary to what you say I my legs need all the help they can get, unlike yours. I can understand why you don’t wear any, you don’t need it. I have been wearing hose for so long my legs are white and ugly when I don’t use it. So I guess I am kind of trapped in my own pantyhose.”

Finished with clean up both Julie and Kim returned to their work, but soon Kim found it harder to concentrate. a slight tingling was occuring on the leg that had gotten sprayed that started in her toes and was steadily working its way up her leg. By lunch Kim was feeling the tingling sensation up and down both legs from her toes to her waist. Starting to feel a little bit out of it, Kim crashed back on her office chair, and the tingling sensation started turning into a warming pleasurable feeling that she found very exciting and quite arrousing. Telling Julie that she had decided to call it a day because she had some running around to do Kim headed out early. She hated lying to Julie but she knew there would be alot of questions to answer if she told her the truth, and right now she thought it would be best to go home and get out of her pantyhose so she could lay around for the rest of the day and come back to work fresh and ready tomorrow.

The drive home for Kim was becoming more and more difficult, it seemed like every nerve ending in her legs were tingling with excitement, and the sensations were working steadily up her legs and into her sex driving her insane. Pulling into her driveway Kim put the car in park and just sat back enjoying every sensation as it worked its way through her. Suddenly it hit her, an orgasm like she had never felt before. Arching her back in the drivers seat of the car, she just sat there eyes rolling up into the back of her head and her hands clutching the steering wheel so tight her knuckles turned completely white. Slowly coming down Kim looked around in wonder trying to figure out where that came from, and quickly she grabbed her belongings and went into the house before it could happen again. Putting her things on the table she went to the bathroom and started drawing up a hot bath. Heading into the bedroom she stripped out of her clothes but stopped when she got to her pantyhose. Already the feelings were returning again and she didn’t want to do anything that would stop them from happening to her. “Screw it, I have done sillier things” she said to herself as she walked the the bathroom with her hose still on and sat down in the water letting the hot water soak into her hose and skin. Laying back into the water Kim started moaning as the sensations increased again, and even let her hand start to drift to her sex to add a little more excitement to it.

A while later Kim realized she was still in the bath tub, looking at her pruned hands she wondered how long she had been in there. Getting out of the tub Kim started to dry herself off and couldn’t help but notice that the waistband of her pantyhose didn’t seem to be as clear as it should be. Infact in some places it didn’t even look like it was there. Kim finished drying herself off and looked down at her pretty pantyhosed legs. “Well as long as they feel so good today, I might as well leave them on for now. Afterall I did just take a bath and they are clean now.” So Kim threw on her lay around the house clothes and kicked back in front of the TV to relax for the rest of the afternoon. Shortly after 5 Kim’s husband Mike came home with takeout so they sat on the couch eating. After they ate Kim got up to take care of the remains of dinner and Mike looked her over. “Are you feeling ok dear?” he asked “I am fine, I had a nice relaxing afternoon and couldn’t be better. Why do you ask?” replied Kim. “Well it really isn’t anything, but I have never seen you leave your hose on after a long day of work. In fact I think your exact words to me once when I asked you about it were that you spent enough of your life having to wear pantyhose, that it was nice to have a few hours when you didn’t have to wear it.” Smiling Kim looked at Mike and said “You know I can’t explain it, but this pair of pantyhose has felt sooooooooo good to me today, that I can’t stand the thought of taking them off. Come to think of it, I have never worn a pair of pantyhose like this before.” Confused Mike just gave her a strange look “Did you buy a different brand or something? asked Mike, Still smiling Kim said “No it is the same brand as always, just feels sooooo amazing to me today” and with that Kim disappeared into the kitchen. Confused Mike just sat there on the couch staring after her wondering what was going on with her. A short time later Kim came back to the couch and they spent the rest of the evening laying on the couch with Kim rubbing her pantyhosed legs across Mike’s legs.

Several hours later they decided to go to bed. Kim got up and headed to the bedroom as Mike turned everything off and followed behind her. As Mike walked a strange tingling sensation seemed to start in his toes and work its way up his legs. Dismissing it as probably the fact he had been laying wrong and his legs had started falling asleep he continued on to the bedroom where his wife waited for him on the bed wearing nothing but her bra, and hose. Smiling coyly at him she traced the side of the bed he lay on with her finger explaining she felt a bit lonely and would love to show him how much she enjoyed his company. Hopping into the bed Mike threw off his clothes as Kim pulled her bra off and threw it across the room. Reaching for her he rubbed his hands across her tits, and started working his way down towards her sex. As soon as his hand left her breast it felt as though he had reached her pantyhose. Trying to work his hand under the waistband to pull it down he couldn’t seem to find the seam or where the waistband started. Grabbing his hand Kim said “That is not what I had in mind, just lay back, and let me do all the work.” As she spoke he could feel her hosed leg rubbing his, and working its way up to his member. Finding its target Kim’s foot started rubbing his member and he lay back moaning in pleasure not even taking notice of how his wife was also moaning and rubbing her own sex as well. After a minute Kim straddled Mike and ground her lower body across his legs, gently sucking on his member. This continued for what seemed like an eternity, and Mike was so lost in extasy that he never noticed the tingling sensations in his legs growing stronger, warming his lower body and turning into waves of pleasure. Finally Kim allowed him to finish and they snuggled up next to each other and fell asleep.

Waking the next morning Kim got up feeling more refreshed then she had in a long time. Walking to the bathroom to take care of morning business she went into a state of panic when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her pantyhose had spread, it was no longer where it should be. Now her pantyhose started at her toes and didn’t stop until it reached the top of her breasts. There was no end to it, as it had spread it had attached itself to her skin becoming her skin. Standing there she started touching the hose, and wonderous sensations started pulsing through her body. Gasping at the wonderful feelings Kim allowed her hand to go down to her sex, and she realized what had happened “Oh My God, it is the nano’s!” and with that the AI in the nano’s kicked in forcing stimulation upon Kim so strong she fell to her knees groaning and grinding sex with her hand trying to force the hose inside her. Kim was wracked with so much stimulation and pleasure that her mind was wiped clean. Standing there in front of the mirror a strange smile formed on her face. “I am pantyhose, and I will obey” and as she spoke the hose climbed the rest of the way up her chest and around her neck.

Mike turned over and noticed that Kim was no longer in bed with him. Confused he looked around the room and didn’t see her. Looking at the alarm clock Mike cussed because he had overslept and was late for work. Throwing the blanket off himself he went to stand but before he could make it to his feet he doubled over in pain. His legs and lower body were bright red and felt like they were on fire. Calling out for Kim, Mike struggled to get back onto the bed. Finally reaching his destination I lay there just wanting the pain and burning to stop. Turning over Mike noticed a note on the bed and a package of pantyhose under the note. The note read;

By now dear you are probably wondering what is going on. At work yesterday there was an accident with some of the nano’s we are working with, and some of them spilled onto my pantyhose. I did not realize that this had happened and my body heat activated them. Without being programmed the AI decided its job was to produce, and spread the hose, and in doing so it activated several pleasure nerve endings. It is also designed to protect itself, and replicate until it has finished what it was programmed to do. Which I am beginning to think is complete and total nylonification. Well last night with all our activities some of the nano’s that are in my pantyhose rubbed off onto your skin. Their programming is simple, and that is to create more pantyhose, using pantyhose that is already on your skin. Right now the nano’s are trying to convert your skin to pantyhose, and I would imagine that it hurts like hell. I love you dearly, and that is why I left the pantyhose there for you. Put the hose on, and the pain will stop. In fact, the nano’s will show you pleasure like you have never felt before. Give in, become pantyhose and obey.

Dropping the note Mike squirmed in pain wondering what is wife had created, what really had gone wrong, what she was becoming, and what he would become if he put on the pantyhose...