The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“nanoTouch: The Initiation”

Want Add—Westonford Sun-Chronicle (wfsunchronicle.com):

nanoTouch Corp.
Via Department of Military Science: New Technologies Devision
Position: Chief Lab Assistant
Vacancy no. 135226
Salary: $20-30,000/year, with $35,000 upfront retention bonus
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: North Westonford, SC
Duties: Assist chief and staff scientists in present research. Coordinate staff lab assistants on day to day research.
Minimal Requirements: Masters in engineering, microfabrication or related field. General knowledge of biology and organic chemistry. Office and leadership skills.
For more information visit nanotouchcorp.com or contact Dr. Lindsey LeDove at ledovel@nanotouchcorp.com
Qualified applicants please send resume and letter of interest to Dr. Linsey LeDuve at leduvel@nanotouchcorp.com and employmentdevision@dmsnewtech.gov

New Beginnings:

Allie was excited about graduating with a Masters in Engineering in just two weeks. She was even more excited about being hired as Chief Lab Assistant at the government funded nanoTouch Corp. She knew that she would miss the University of Northeastern Carolina, but was looking forward to moving on with her life.

“nanoTouch Corp.” was a company that specialized in nano technologies, hence their name. The company worked to create and sell their present nano machines to the military, government and general public. Allie was told that she would be working on testing version 2.0 of the nano machine software. The current version, 1.1, was capable of a variety of applications within the human body including cosmetics, military intelligence via audio or video recording, and general first aid. Version 2.0 was to be an expansion of those capabilities along with physical and mental enhancement capabilities.

Though she was excited about working for nanoTouch, she was not happy about their employment practices. She would have to live at their facilities, not discuss the majority of the research to those outside her department, and take a special antiviral and antibacterial injection that would protect her from disease within and without the nanoTouch facilities.

She had found the company through a local newspaper’s website, and it peaked her interest. She of course applied to other places, but nanoTouch had the best offer. She was surprised when they hired her as she thought that there were two many other, more qualified applicants. Her new boss Dr. Lindsey DeDuve, who both interviewed and hired her, obviously liked her.

DeDuve seemed rather odd in Allie’s mind. She was a strikingly beautiful woman. She had jet black hair (straight but permed on occasion) and lightly tanned skin. Comparatively, Allie had pasty skin with dull brown hair. Allie looked rather plain as well with her average facial features and A-cup sized breasts (DeDuve had a DD-Cup). Her high school and college friends called her “Plain Allie-Jane” as a joke, while DeDuve must have been called “Lovely Lindsey” by hers. Allie had never seen a “truly-beatiful-female-scientist” like her before, and she felt unnerved by it somehow. There were other aspects about DeDuve that she just could not put her fingers on. DeDuve seemed nice however, and she decided that the unnerving feeling would fade as she worked for her.

Allie’s first day came a week after she received her Masters. The company had paid for all her moving expenses while moving into her designated apartment (full researchers like DeDuve were given small houses near the company’s main building). Though somewhat plain, the three bedroom apartment did come furnished, and she was allowed to redecorate.

Allie had just sat down on the grey fabric couch in the main room when she heard a knock at the door. Behind the door stood the striking Lindsey DeDuve.

“Hello, Allison. I just wanted to see if everything is going well with your move,” she said kindly in her deep voice.

“Oh, everything’s all right so far, Dr. DeDuve. Why don’t you come inside,” she said while leading her to the couch.

“You can call me Lindsey when we’re off duty Allie. Actually, I was hoping to take care of all the final paperwork and medical exam now, if that’s all right.”

“Sure, I’d be happy to. I was wondering when we’d take care of all that anyway.”

As Allie was led to the main building by DeDuve, she started to understand what was different about DeDuve outside of her supermodel body. DeDuve would look at her like a man would. Her eyes would stealthily travel to Allie’s breasts, stomach or legs. Sure Allie was not the most attractive women in the world, but guys looked at her. She knew the look of attraction. DeDuve was a lesbian.

Allie soon found herself at the fifth floor medical facility in the main building. DeDuve gave her all the necessary paper work to fill out, and told her to hand it to the floor’s receptionist when she was finished.

She filled out the relatively short paperwork before she was brought into an exam room by one of the nurses. A young female doctor that was not much older than she was went through the generic motions of the exam. There were questions on prior medical history, eating habits, physical activity, sexual habits, etc. There was nothing about the exam that seemed odd up to that point.

Then the young doctor brought out the special inoculation. The needle was huge. Allie had never had a shot from something that size, and felt uneasy about it. The doctor rolled up her sleeve, sanitized her upper arm, and quickly forced the thick needle into her muscle. The needle was downright uncomfortable, while the liquid that plunged into her skin burned. She felt the fiery liquid pulse through her body in an instant. She fell back onto the exam table. She thought something was horribly wrong as she felt pain coarse throughout her body. The pain penetrated her mind. She could no longer think. Then in an instant, the pain stopped. The doctor told that the exam was over, and that she could leave. She then left the exam room feeling refreshed, and she could hardly remember any prior discomfort.

The rest of the day went as if she were on automatic. The exam was distant memory. She finished moving in, had dinner, went to bed, and sept deeply.

She naturally woke up prior to her alarm the next morning feeling better than she had ever felt in her life. While she had a degree of uncertainty about her career and life in the days prior, none existed when she awoke.

As she walked to her shower, she realized how horny she was. The feeling was not consuming her, but it was stronger than it had been for some time. She also noticed that her feet were oddly tingly, while there was a distinct pressure and sensitivity within her breasts. She shrugged the issues off as she hopped into the shower. With the hot water pouring down her naked body, she decided to pleasure herself. She did masturbate on occasion so this was not out of the ordinary. As she buried her hand into her snatch, she imagined her standard fantasy: a guy seducing her while she played hard to get. She rubbed the back of her neck as she pleasured herself and felt a small mole that was never there before. She ignored the discovery. The fantasy worked well enough for her to scream in orgasm. She had never been so loud before, but loved it.

She dried herself, and threw the towel in the bathroom hamper. She walked into her bedroom naked. Right as she reached to pull out the dresser drawer, an odd realization occurred. This was the first time in her life where she freely walked naked from room to room. Normally she was very self conscious about herself, and she would feel uncomfortable about her own nudity even in private. However, that feeling was no longer present. While standing naked in her bedroom, she felt free, relaxed, and above all, comfortable.

She happily laid out clothes onto her bed. She quickly found that her once form fitting blue bra was oddly tight on her already sensitive breasts. She was not bothered by it as she thought it was the fault of a dryer. She decided to go without wearing a braw for at least the day, and threw the seemingly tight one away.

She met her coworkers throughout the day. Her team of lab assistants were quite obedient, and the research scientists were easy to work with. What concerned her was that she felt a distinct horniness throughout the day. She was able to control the feeling, and even associated it with the clear sense of euphoria she felt as well. Her feet continued to tingle, while there was still discomfort within her breasts, however. She of course ignored the two issues.

She administered the nano machines to five of the test subjects. She was ordered to take notes on their reactions while the other assistants monitored the subjects’ vitals. For the most part, the machines worked well. One patient desired a new eye color: green to blue. Another desired a new hair color: brown to black. One even desired to remove the bunions and vainness from her feet. All succeeded within ten hours.

At the end of the day, DeDuve told her that the machines were very close to production. She even stated the software had virtually been the same since the first nano machines were produced. The only problem was that hardware was incapable fully processing the commands. Most of the testing involved advancing said hardware.

Nothing about the job was as Allie expected. This did not stop the feeling of true enjoyment for working with them, however. By the time she walked back into apartment she knew for sure that she loved her job.

Automatically, she stippled off her clothes. She did not care where the clothes went as long as they were off her body. She loved walking around naked. She never felt so free from inhibition. It was a natural high. The only real issue was that the tingling in her feet was greater than ever as she walked around. Her breasts felt very tight too. The natural high overrode all of that discomfort.

She quickly realized that all her inhibition was gone. She could not explain it, but loved the sense of freedom. The euphoria she felt was greater than she ever thought possible, while her horniness was equally as great. She sat on her couch and masturbated as a means of both celebration and necessity. She pleasured herself for the sake of pleasure. No fantasy was needed. She screamed loudly as she came, and looked as her wet hand. She smiled at it. She sniffed it. She even licked off the delicious juices. She had never felt so good in her life. She closed her eyes and felt sleep come upon her.

She woke up about an hour later feeling refreshed and horny. She pleasured herself again. She did not scream in ecstasy this time, but she was still satisfied. She walked to her kitchen to find some food. She glanced behind her to see the soles of her feet. She may have shed her inhibition, but still wanted to keep her feet clean. They looked clean and soft. The sight of her clean, shapely soles gave her goosebumps. She ate heartily.

She fell asleep that night in the wave of ecstasy she felt after pleasuring herself yet again. Her euphoric ecstasy was still accompanied by her horniness, and it became seemingly infinite. She hopped in the shower and pleasured herself multiple times until she regained composure. She felt truly glorious.

She dressed herself minutes later. She realized her growing revulsion to clothing, and decided to stop wearing underwear. The less clothes the better, she thought. She then threw all her panties and bras out. There were only two things bothering her: her feet and breasts. The tingling of her feet had turned to pain as she walked barefoot, while her breasts felt so tight that they felt like they were about to burst. She slipped on her well padded sneakers instead of her heels, and ignored her breasts. She still felt discomfort, but it helped.

Throughout the rest of the week, she developed her routine. In the morning she would take a shower and pleasure herself until satisfied. During the day she would gather notes on the test subjects. In the evening she would strip naked and pleasure herself on the couch. As her feet hurt when she walked around barefoot, she would wear her flip flops around her apartment. The pain in her breasts slowly faded. She easily put herself automatic.

As she continued her life at nanoTouch, she was very much aware of her personality changes. On top of her loss of inhibition and a new love for being in the nude, her personality went from passive to truly aggressive. She loved telling people what to do, and to actively push them in any way she wanted. While at the same time, she was fully obedient to her superiors. She also learned to appreciate both sexes in a sexual way. She would actively pleasure herself to other women, and love it. These changes physically felt good. It was as if her true self emerged. She was happier with herself than she had been in her entire life.

Without inhibition however, she would sometimes find it difficult to “act normally” while working. She would feel horny during a meeting, but knew it would be inappropriate to squeeze her clit in front of everyone. She would smell a nice perfume, but could not actively smell the person all day. The best she could ever do is sit in a bathroom stall and pleasure quietly herself, or stealthily sniff the nice smelling person whenever they walked by.

Eventually, Allie decided to do something she had never done before to satisfy her inhibition: experiment with another woman. She was not a lesbian or even bi (at least that was what she thought), but her lack of inhibition allowed for such things. She chose Sally, the most attractive lab assistant working under her. She was a redhead with somewhat darkly toned skin, and had blue eyes. She had a very slim figure, but did not look unhealthy.

“Hey, Sally? You wanna help me move some furniture in my apartment?” Allie asked outside an exam room. Her had was on Sally’s bare arm.

“Its kinda sudden, but all right. I’ll help you out. I’ll stop by after work.”

“Thanks a lot!”

As Allie walked to her apartment, she put more thought into what she was about to do. She was not actually attracted to this woman, or really any woman, but wanted try something new. She had only been fucking herself lately, and the prospect of expanding her sexuality excited her. At first she was unsure as to how Sally would react to her future advances, but she had a feeling that it would work out.

Allie stripped naked as usual when walked into her apartment. She only wore her blue work dress that day, so she pulled it right off before throwing it on her couch. She slipped her aching feet out of her heels and into her well padded flip flops. She lay on her couch, and lightly fingered her smooth pussy until Sally arrived.

She soon heard a knock at her door. She threw on her dress, and answered it. It was of course the eager Sally. “You wanna get started?” she asked. Allie answered, “Sure, Come on in!” They sat on the couch and discussed Allie’s fake plan for her furniture. The thrill of what she was about to do with this woman turned her on more than she thought was possible. Allie put her hand on Sally’s bare knee. “You know, Sally, I really appreciate you helping me out. This really is a two person job.” As Allie’s hand lay on the woman’s bare knee, powerful thoughts entered her mind. In these thoughts, Sally had a powerful crush on Allie, and realized her bisexuality as a result.

“Umm … Allie, there’s something I want to talk to you about,” Sally said reservedly.

“What is it?” she asked genuinely bewildered.

“Well, I, err, since meeting you I’ve felt different.”

“What do you mean?” she asked with greater bewilderment.

“Allie, I … I think I love you …”

Sally then leaned over and began to kiss Allie. Allie answered her kiss by forcing her tongue down her throat. Their clothes fell away. They soon rubbed their naked bodies together. Allie was beyond exhilarated. She was not sure how this happened so easily (Allie said virtually nothing!), but did not really care. Sally may have had a crush on her all along, and her strange fantasy of Sally’s crush was her subconscious mind relaying knowledge. Regardless, it did seem convenient for Sally to act the way she was.

Allie took Sally’s hand, and brought her to her bed. With Allie on top, they first rubbed their pussies while they were on top of each other. Allie only saw love in Sally’s eyes. They came passionately with Allie’s juices dripping into her newfound lover’s. They then naturally scissored their bodies. Their wet pussies made out with greater passion than their mouths had just done. The feeling in Allies’s crotch was right and good. The warmth alone almost made Allie cum. They held out for what seemed like an eternity before the warmth was unbearable. They came loudly and with true intensity.

They lay next to each other on the perfectly sized bed. Sweat dripped from their brows. “One more,” Allie proclaimed. “OK …” Sally breathlessly agreed. Allie then crawled to Sally’s wet pussy. She lightly stroked it. She then straddled Sally’s face, and shoved her crotch into her mouth. Sally got the idea, and started to make out with it. Allie responded in kind. The taste of Sally’s pussy juices were as orgasmic as Sally’s mouth and tongue within and without her pussy. Their actions were simple yet passionate; right and perfect. They eventually came, and drank their juices.

They lightly kissed while looking into each other’s eyes. Even though she just fucked another woman, she knew that she was somehow not bi. Yet, she was neither ashamed nor disgusted. It was a strange moment, but fucking Sally made her feel more like a woman than she had ever thought possible.

“Why don’t we just make this a one time thing, Sally,” she said her hands on Sally’s bare back.

“Sure. I doubt we could match what just did again, anyway!” she conveniently proclaimed despite her stating her love for Allie earlier.

“We could still fuck again in the future for the fun of it.”

“Yeah, sure. Sounds great!”

A couple of days later, her regular procedure of shower, masturbate, dress, work, go home, strip naked, masturbate, and so on, had worked well. However that morning she found that she was unable to derive significant pleasure as she masturbated. She knew that her pussy’s sensitivity was somehow lessoning, but strangely ignored it until it was clearly too late. She masturbated up to ten times while in the shower. She came each time, but the pleasure derived was almost null. She sat down in the stall exhausted. The hot water was raining down her body. Her horniness had been a constant since she started at nanoTech, and had no problem indulging in the feeling. However, her crotch was no longer delivering the proper satisfaction. She could not understand it. Her pussy lost most of its sensitivity. After a couple of weeks, her regular procedure came to a clear halt.

She walked out of her shower confused, but tried to continue her established procedures anyway. As she started to dress herself, she found that every blouse she tried on would not fit correctly around her chest. She had ignored the fact that her clothes fit less and less comfortably throughout her time at nanoTech, and she only consciously accepted that fact then. She looked at herself in the full length mirror in the hope that the image would explain what was happening to her body. She quickly realized that she had not actively looked at herself in the mirror for some time, and what she saw made her fall to the floor. Her tits actually were bigger! They impossibly grew from an A to C-cup within a month. On top of that, it looked as if she had been tanning heavily for her whole life, as her skin now had a deep, bronzed tan. Her brown hair was a vibrant brown with natural, lighter streaks, and her face was well structured. She no longer was no longer “Plain-Allie-Jane.” In fact, she looked like a downright supermodel!

Since she no longer had inhibition nor self consciousness, she quickly smiled at herself. She felt her soft hair, her face, large tits, flat stomach, tight ass, and long, well toned legs. She pleasured herself to her new body reflected in the mirror. She came quickly, but not strongly enough. She had a feeling that her crotch was no longer where she would gain true pleasure. It was her feet that held that gift. She picked one up, and rubbed it. She shuddered. The pleasure she derived from the foot was only half of what her pussy once was, but it was certainty more than her pussy would yield now. She shoved the sexy foot deeply into her mouth. She deepthroated it like some cock or dildo. It was pleasurable and delicious. This would not be how she would gain a screaming orgasm, however. Going by instinct alone, she slapped her feet together from heal to toe. She saw the foot-pussy in front of her and knew that this was to be her new, complete pleasure center. She then felt and saw her soles fuse at the toes, balls, and heals, to make a better, tighter pussy. She leaned down and began to lick her new snatch. It was delicious. It felt better than her old pussy.

She licked it until she came. She screamed in orgasm, and felt her new pussy excrete its juices. She rubbed her face all over them, and felt them penetrate her mind. A new identity formed of her being an assassin-spy code named AS29. Her feet unfused. She then felt her soles and hands briefly tingle. She looked at them and knew that she could control others by touch from excreting nano machines through them. She concentrated on them, and saw brown speckles emerge on her palms and soles. These speckles represented the excretion points for the nano machines. These speckles only appeared when she wanted to excrete the nano machines. She knew that the machines flowed through her body, while they would replenish their numbers though her own metabolism. She could use them to control another’s mind, and even change their appearance. They would also ensure her continued perfection, but knew that she could not use them to change her own appearance. She also now knew that the small mole on the back of her neck served as an antenna that connected her to her superiors. This was her new life. She could find no reason question it.

She then saw a large box under her bed that she never saw before. She opened it. Inside lay multiple sets of clothing: commando-esque attire, a dress, bikini, female work clothes, thickly padded shoes, etc. These were to be her primary clothes.

‘Are you ready to serve us, AS29?’ DeDuve’s voice firmly asked in her mind. AS29 out loud answered strongly, “Yes!”

Chap 1