The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. Gratitude for inspiration to Tabico’s Rouge and trilby else’s Hive. This story is a direct sequel to “Psychophrenia.” At the time of this story, Rebecca McCandliss has a matrix of nanites threaded throughout her body, which she has been trying to find a way to get rid of . . . .

Nanophrenia.

by Vanderbilt.

Part 1 — The Hive.

Her head stripped clean of any hair, even her eyebrows, unit Gamma-Thirty-Seven emitted a soft sigh as she walked bare foot across the metal bridge connecting the Hive Hub to the outer work tier. Her disturbingly green eyes stood out shockingly from her blissful blank face. Clipped to her left ear, a small radio transceiver with a tiny flashing red light emitted a string of soft beep’s that echoed inside her mind; she moved in step to the time.

Below her, sister units moved along the other narrow bridges criss-crossing to the Hub. To the extent that Gamma-Thirty-Seven registered them at all, a little tremor of desire ran down her spine to blossom inside her pussy. The egg humming lightly inside her core automatically adjusted its pace to maintain the even rate of hot pussy juice running down her inner thighs.

The unit paused for a moment at the arched doorway to the outer tier. She responded to a series of sharp tones in her ear, “This unit obeys.”

She turned left and ascended. Her red thong grew steadily darker with her juices as she passed through the metallic gray corridors, the thong clinging tight against every line of her bare mound.

As she reached her designated work station in a room full of sister units, her nipples stood out stiff through the thin material of her red bikini top. She stopped behind a dark-skinned sister unit sitting dressed in a similar red thong and bikini set.

“This unit is Gamma-Thirty-Seven. This unit will replace us now.”

“Acknowledged. This unit obeys.”

The dark-skinned sister unit removed the ear cup and voice-com from her right ear, stood, and faced Gamma-Thirty-Seven.

The radio transceivers in the respective left ears of both sister units suddenly emitted a low steady tone that caused their eyes to roll up in their heads; only the whites remained. Both units raised and clutched each others’ hands, momentarily palm-to-palm as their hips shook and their mouths hung open, moaning. They dropped their hands and the dark-skinned unit left the workstation in time to the electronic beats in her ear.

Gamma-Thirty-Seven sat down at the clean white desk on which sat a shiny black laptop connected by silver wires to computer ports in the center of the desk. Sister units sat to her left and right, but she possessed no awareness of them as the spiral on the laptop screen captured her vision.

“This unit obeys.”

She picked up the ear cup and voice-com and adjusted them carefully to fit on her right ear, the voice-com curving around her jawline to stop before her full lips. The unit tapped a series of buttons on the keyboard and a data display appeared, the spiral still turning behind it. A dial tone and then a pick up; she followed her script.

“Hello, this is Tammie, I’m calling on behalf of Equal Liberty Life Insurance, would you be interested in obtaining a policy that will ensure you and your loved ones will be able to have peace of mind no matter what life may bring you?”

“McCandliss? This is Callaghan. Shit, you sound . . . I dunno, like somebody in Mumbai trying to sound like they’re from Dallas or something.”

Gamma-Thirty-Seven blinked and then a flood of imagery cascaded through her mind. Her fingers gripped the edge of the white desk and her teeth ground against each other from the intense pain of memory. She relaxed and her fingers moved to rest lightly on the keyboard again.

“Yeah, it’s me. You would not believe the headache when I remember—it’s like an atomic migraine behind my eyes.”

McCandliss scanned the room without turning her head. Nobody knew who built The Hive, but its population of nubile female “units” all shared a single collective mind and had no wish to leave. In fact, one of the big problems with the Hive came from women wanting to join up, so its exact location remained a matter of official secrecy.

The Hive women continued to cold call without paying her the slightest mind. Ten women sat on either side of the white desk running down the center of the narrow room. She didn’t know just how many rooms like this the Hive maintained, but it gave her a little shudder just thinking about it.

“Any news?” Callaghan’s voice reverberated in her ears after the soft hush of the Hive.

“No nothing to report, but it’s not easy given the state I’m in most of the time. I think we need to move to Plan B.”

“The Hive isn’t going to like that.”

“The Hive isn’t going to know.”

“McCandliss . . . ,” said Callaghan. “I’ve got Voltira here with me now, do you want to . . . ?”

Rebecca McCandliss’s stomach lurched, she closed her eyes and pictured Voltira’s dark eyes, her beautiful dark curls, her olive skin, and gorgeous spankable ass. She very much wanted to hold Voltira again; needing her co-operation on this operation had completely undercut Rebecca’s plans to cool it off. Rebecca steeled herself.

“No, no, let’s not . . . I have complete faith in the two of you. Activate the nano-matrix when you see my sleep cycle has begun.”

“Okay, McCandliss. Callaghan out.”

McCandliss let her mind gradually go still. She blinked. The soft skin of her round breasts strained against the material of her bikini top as her breathing became heavier, the light freckles running across the tops of her breasts from the nape of her neck rising and falling in rhythm. At last, all thought dissolved, she resumed her calls.

Unit Gamma-Thirty-Seven tapped the keyboard.

“Hello, this is Trisha, I’m calling on behalf of Helping Hands Accidental, would you be interested in obtaining a policy that will ensure you and your loved ones will be able to cope with the unexpected events that happen to us all?”

When a new unit arrived to replace her, she rose and returned to the Hive Hub for a session in the reinforcement chamber.

Gamma-Thirty-Seven sensed thought disturbance and, according to the Hive Protocols in her mind, any such matter required a report.

* * *

Deep in the central Hive Hub, Gamma-Thirty-Seven stood at the entrance to the reinforcement chamber. A curvy cream-skinned unit dressed in a matching black thong and bikini top moved to stand in front of her.

“This is unit Beta-Twenty-Two, what is our status report?”

“This is unit Gamma-Thirty-Seven, this unit experienced thought disturbance during our work session.”

Gamma-Thirty-Seven’s eyes rolled white and her thighs clenched as the egg rewarded her for reporting the thought disturbance, “This unit requires reinforcement as stated in the Hive Protocols.”

Beta-Twenty-Two turned on her heel, “Follow me, Gamma-Thirty-Seven.”

Beta-Twenty-Two lead Gamma-Thirty-Seven past several chairs in which other sister units reclined entirely naked, their thighs spread in stirrups while neural headbands wrapped around their foreheads. Each sister unit stared up at a glowing screen set above their reinforcement chair while a vibrator buzzed deep between their thighs. They came to an empty chair.

Without waiting for a command, Gamma-Thirty-Seven began stripping off her bikini top and thong, placing them into a small disposal bag that hung from a fixture in the wall. She then sat down in the chair and experienced a thrill of anticipation as she stared up at the blank screen over her head. The screen blinked on and the unit saw the spiral looping and turning endlessly before her eyes.

Gamma-Thirty-Seven sensed the vibrator replacing the egg inside her wet pussy and the light pressure of the attachment against her clit. The vibrations sent tremors of heat running through her pussy, up through her spine, and into her brain.

She heard a voice asking her questions. To her distress, she couldn’t formulate any answers that satisfied the voice. Furthermore, even though her pussy slicked hot and wet and the spiral filled her vision, she sensed something inside her mind detached from the experience.

“This unit is still experiencing thought disturbance,” said Gamma-Thirty-Seven. Her mouth dropped open and a low moan came out as her eyes rolled up for the briefest of moments.

She sensed movement around her and then a stab of loss as the vibrator slipped from out of her pussy. Her mewl of misery twisted into a gasp of arousal as soft lips captured her clit.

“Gamma-Thirty-Seven, there is only the Hive, only the pleasure of the Hive exists, only the oneness of the Hive is real.”

The voice whispered in her ear and Gamma-Thirty-Seven felt a sister unit’s tongue tease there. A smaller vibrator joined the mouth working between her legs, the small vibrator dipping inside and toying with her damp folds. Her hips began to move in concert with the tongue on her clit.

“Nothing exists other than the Hive, nothing exists other than the pleasure of the Hive mind.”

Oil across her big soft breasts made her gasp out loud, her back arching in the chair. She whined as hands shifted across her smooth skin, squeezing and cupping her slick flesh.

“Our mind is one with the Hive mind, our mind is one with our sister units, we will open ourselves completely to the Hive.”

Delicate tongues swirled and teased around her areolas before sucking on her thick pink nipples. The mouth between her legs sucked upon her clit while the vibrator sent waves of heat shivering deep inside her core. The spiral filled her eyes.

“What is our thought disturbance?”

“Plan B. Activate the nano-matrix.”

The words tumbled out of her mouth even as her hips jerked and strained against the pressure of the tongue in her pussy. She pressed her chest up to allow the mouths that teased her engorged nipples to further torment her soft skin.

“What is the nano-matrix?”

“Nanite threads running through this unit’s body. Remnant of a failed gynoid conversion process prior to this unit’s joining the Hive. Can be used to contact this unit from the outside world remotely. This unit’s alien personality remains preserved in psychic stasis.”

She whined and cried out loud at the sudden removal of the hands and mouths and vibrator. She heard the quiet voice against her ear speak with a tone approaching extreme aggravation.

“Is this Equal Liberty Life Insurance? The Hive would like to speak to a customer service representative.”

Gamma-Thirty-Seven let go a high pitched wail and then sat up straight in the chair. The naked woman in the chair reached both hands up to her temples and massaged them gently.

“Oh, god,” said Rebecca, “I think that’s actually getting worse.”

She noted the four blank-faced women surrounding her, two on her left, one on her right and one kneeling between her parted thighs.

She looked down at the curvy cream-skinned woman between her legs, “Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!”

“Detective McCandliss, the Hive’s agreement with SIU,” said left-one.

“Did not countenance,” said left-two.

“Any use of outside communication beyond,” said right.

“The agreed communication with your alien personality during work sessions,” said between-thighs.

Rebecca kept her right hand on her forehead and waved her left hand, “Hive, could you please just select one person to speak through?”

The woman on her right spoke, “Very well, this unit speaks for the Hive.”

Rebecca felt vaguely irritated on behalf of between-thighs, but figured that Hive units probably didn’t get upset about pecking order. Or even understand the concept.

“Look, Hive, I cannot be expected to achieve anything under the present circumstances, and before you get pissy, I’d like to know how I ended up in a reinforcement chamber, I don’t recall that as part of your agreement with SIU either.”

A prolonged silence followed, which Rebecca chose to interpret as embarrassment on the part of the Hive at getting called out on its own “little” transgression.

“Okay, so I guess we’ll call it a wash,” said Rebecca.

The Hive generally co-operated with the authorities, choosing to limit its contact with the outside to its highly lucrative telemarketing operation (even Hive minds have to pay a few bills from time to time). Consequently, when the Hive contacted the Infinity City PD Special Investigations Unit—SIU—for assistance it came as something of a shock.

“Hive, I cannot be expected to identify where a breach in your security might be, or where your missing personnel have gone, if you’re only going to let me tour your upper levels and spend my time in rooms full of smoking hot telemarketers.” Rebecca paused for breath, the four women remained motionless around her chair.

“I may be psychic, but I’m not a miracle worker.” The Hive particularly disliked having a psychic in its facility, but nobody else could feasibly comply with the Hive’s paranoid security requirements while still preserving enough of their own personality to function.

“So, Hive, here’s the deal, I go to the sleep chamber tonight and my team will contact me using the nano-matrix, if you want to have a unit to accompany me for appearance’s sake then you can do that. Otherwise you’re on your own.”

Another prolonged silence followed. The woman to Rebecca’s right nodded, “Very well, the Hive agrees to a supervised investigation, but you will only exercise passive psychic abilities.”

“Good,” said Rebecca, she could live with that. Intimate psychic contact with a collective mind did not appeal. She pointed at between-thighs, “she can be my escort tonight.”

Rebecca stilled her mind.

Unit Gamma-Thirty-Seven blinked, “This unit reports thought disturbance.”

“The thought disturbance is immaterial, Gamma-Thirty-Seven, return to the sleep chamber.”

Gamma-Thirty-Seven rose and parted her legs to allow a new egg to be placed inside her pussy, it started to vibrate and melt her thoughts. The unit donned a new matching red bikini top and thong set and then left the reinforcement chamber in step to the beeps of her radio transceiver.

* * *

In the sleep chamber, Gamma-Thirty-Seven experienced a moment of acute terror as the unknown voice spoke inside her head.

The memories crashed through her consciousness again and the naked woman rolled out of her horizontal metal frame bed and dropped hard onto the tinny floor below.

“Ow!” Rebecca dabbed at her nose and examined a spot of blood that had started to leak from it, “Terrific. Now I’m getting a nose bleed.”

“Shit! Sorry, McCandliss,” Callaghan whispered inside her skull.

“Give me a moment,” said Rebecca. She stood up and took in the sleep chamber. A dim twilight filtered through the room. Dozens of metal frames hung suspended one on top of the other on black leather straps extending down from the ceiling. Some frames contained peaceful sleepers lying on their backs, while others swung slightly as a unit rose from sleep or climbed in to rest.

“Okay, I’m in the sleep chamber,” said Rebecca, “but I don’t see my escort.” She dabbed at her nose while working her way towards one of the exits.

“Escort?”

“Yeah, Hive had me programmed to report any ‘thought disturbance’ and stuck me in a reinforcement chamber, it found out about the nano-matrix.”

The whispering voice stayed silent for a moment and then came back, much younger, agitated and female, “It’s not meant to do that!! You never agreed to that!!!”

Rebecca raised her eyes to the ceiling, “Voltira, please stay off the line, this is an SIU operation, your assistance is very helpful, but please give the voice-com back to Callaghan.”

“But it’s totally not right that . . . .”

“Now, sweet-slut,” Rebecca grinned without even meaning too, just hearing Voltira made her heart beat a little faster. She made a mental note to stop having that happen.

“Yes, Mistress,” said Voltira. Rebecca could hear the sulky pout, even if she couldn’t see it. That gorgeous ass so needed a spanking.

Callaghan came back on, “Sorry, McCandliss, but she is powering this stuff, I figured . . . .”

“Hold on, I see my escort now,” said Rebecca.

The curvy cream-skinned woman stood at one of the arched doorways to the chamber, waving a small laser light towards Rebecca. Rebecca skirted the edges of the wall as it curved towards the doorway. All around her, she could see the sleeping forms extending out into the darkness, suspended in the metal frames.

The woman clipped the laser light into her thong string. Her deep brown eyes stared vacantly through Rebecca, almost as if she didn’t even see Rebecca there.

“This unit is Hive, you will follow us in step, you will not speak to or interact with any other units.”

“And if I want to speak to you? What’s your unit designation? I know you use one for me when I’m connected.” Not that Rebecca could remember what it might be, the Hive insisted on that in the co-operation agreement with SIU.

“This unit is Hive.”

“Okay, suit yourself. Lead on McDuff.”

“Hive.”

“Sorry, lead on Hive,” said Rebecca.

Hive turned on her bare heel and Rebecca followed her, keeping in step with her rhythm. The woman’s pale cream ass swayed invitingly as she walked, her curves only emphasized by the black thong splitting her ass cheeks. Rebecca tore her eyes off and concentrated on taking in as much of the Hive proper as she could with a fully awake and active mind.

The Hive structure consisted of the vast pillar of the central hub interlacing with the outer tiers by way of narrow metal bridges criss-crossing in the air around it. Judging by the view from the bridge she crossed now, Rebecca estimated the sleep chamber seemed to be located in the middle of the Hub. She carried memories of the upper tiers in her mind as if seen from behind a smooth glass pane. Nothing more she wanted to see there.

“Hive, let’s go lower please.”

Hive did not respond and instead started to ascend a metal stair case. Rebecca stopped. Hive continued up the stair case and around the corner out of sight. A slender woman came down the staircase the other way, her slim hips clad in a blue thong and hard nipples standing out like bullets underneath her blue bikini top. Rebecca gave her a wink as she passed. The woman stopped dead and shuddered.

Hive re-appeared at the top of the stairs, “You are creating thought disturbance. Desist.”

“Show me the lower tiers then.”

“A security breach cannot have happened in the lower tiers, they are far from the surface and they have been systematically searched for the missing units.”

Rebecca gave the slender girl an experimental tap on the rump. The girl gasped and moved off hastily.

“Follow this unit then,” said Hive, her voice dripping with malice.

They moved lower, but Rebecca only felt a sense of disappointment rising as they proceeded. Same metal floors, walls, arched ceilings and corridors with narrow rooms of near-naked women busy operating briskly efficient call centers.

As weird as the whole experience of the Hive felt, Rebecca found the harmonized singing of the Hive mind in her head strangest of all. She’d been psychic as long as she could remember and normally the daily world around her created a low background hum of random noise with only very occasional flashes and bangs of psychic energy catching her attention. However, in the Hive all the minds sang together as part of a single choir, different sets of minds singing different notes depending on their assigned function, till the whole formed a psychic effect that made Rebecca feel like she walked through some sort of eerie monastery.

“This is the lowest tier,” said Hive as they crossed another narrow bridge from the Hub, having repeatedly crossed and re-crossed the chasm as they descended. Rebecca suspected that her tour guide followed a rather more circuitous route than necessary.

“Thank you. Could we just pause for a moment please?”

Hive stopped and stood like a statue on the end of the bridge before the doorway. Rebecca peered over the lip of the rails and saw a thin black metal grill just below them underneath which giant generator blades turned. Some kind of geothermal power system she guessed. She looked up slightly awed by the sheer size of the Hive structure.

“Who built this structure, Hive?”

“The Makers.”

“Who are?”

“Unknown.”

Rebecca didn’t expect any other answer, but no harm in asking. She opened her psychic eye, but saw nothing. Rebecca briefly considered pushing herself further, allowing out the darkness inside her soul that fuelled her psychic powers, but discarded the thought as too dangerous.

“Callaghan, you still with me?”

“Yeah, hold on, we’re trying something,” said Callaghan.

For a brief second, a vision flared up before her eyes of a giant African-American cop in a blue tee and dress pants hunched over rows of flashing computer terminals; a voluptuous young woman in a revealing silvery outfit lay strapped into a reclining metal chair behind him, sparks of electricity jumping off her skin. Voltira. Rebecca’s heart jumped. The vision faded.

“You get that, McCandliss?”

“Yeah, a little distracting thanks, but let me know if you can get me basic cable. I’m on the lowest tier about to complete the tour.”

“Okay, roger that.”

Hive stood staring at her. “We did not detect your nano-matrix. How is it made?”

“Unknown,” said Rebecca, then relented slightly. “It got manufactured by a crazy gynoid who tried converting me into her queen. Believe me, I’ve been working on getting it out.”

If a blank face could convey seething irritation, Rebecca reckoned that’s the expression Hive wore. The unit turned and led her around the final ring of the outer tiers.

Rebecca perked up. She saw no rooms reaching off this circular corridor, but a single darkened corridor did lead off though an arched doorway. They completed their circuit and returned to the metal bridge to the Hub.

“We will now return and you will re-join the Hive,” said the woman.

“What about the corridor I saw? What’s down there?”

The woman blinked, “We will now return and you will re-join the Hive.”

Rebecca nodded and Hive turned to lead her across the bridge.

Rebecca ran.

She heard Hive erupting in anger, the woman’s footsteps in hot pursuit. Rebecca swerved into the adjoining corridor she spotted, and turned, sheltering in the doorway.

Hive ran straight past her.

Rebecca stuck her head back into the circular corridor and caught a fantastic view of Hive’s ass in motion. Some instinct made her call out.

“Hive! Back here!” She stepped back into the dark corridor again.

Hive turned on her heel and came running back, once more going straight past Rebecca.

This time, Rebecca stepped into the circular corridor, “Hive! Back here!”

Hive turned and saw her, “You will re-join the Hive! Security units are on our way!”

Rebecca stepped back into the darkened corridor. She heard Hive gasp in shock and then scream, “Thought disturbance!”

The woman appeared opposite the doorway where Rebecca stood and put her hands out flat as if pressing against a wall. Her entire body shook, her mouth gaping.

Rebecca reached out and dragged her across the imaginary barrier, “Look, Hive, it’s . . . .”

The unit emitted an ear-piercing scream and then started convulsing.

“Oh, shit.”

Rebecca grabbed the unit and tried to restrain her as she convulsed in a fit, flecks of foam forming at the edges of her mouth, “Callaghan, I’ve got a medical emergency here, you need to contact the Hive for me and . . . .”

“McCand . . . breaking up . . . we . . . .”

She heard feet slamming on the metal corridor and a platoon of women carrying wicked-looking laser rifles passed the entrance to the doorway. The security units clad in purple thongs and bikini tops started patrolling around the circular corridor.

Rebecca didn’t have time to worry about it, as she tried to assist the woman quivering in her arms. She saw a trickle of blood start to run from down out of the girl’s nose.

“Shit. This can’t get worse.”

She heard a hum of energy behind her.

A naked, green-skinned female with long hair and jet black eyes glided from a blue vortex in the center of the darkened corridor. Tentacles swarmed where the woman’s arms and legs should have been. The woman made a harsh, sucking sound that Rebecca guessed meant laughter.