The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nanophrenia.

by Vanderbilt.

Part 2 — Sexy Tentacle Amazons From Alpha Centauri

Pale flames licked out from Rebecca’s skin as she let the darkness pour into her mind. The air warped against her, the molecules swarming with an intense prickling heat as blood-red thigh boots, shiny black panties with a silver zipper running across the crotch, and a black corset tied with blood-red laces formed around her body. Her scalp burned as her red hair flamed out from it. A death’s head clip formed to hold it at the back, so that it fell in a long straight ponytail between her shoulder blades.

She lifted the convulsing woman easily and moved to step back into the circular corridor where the Hive’s security units patrolled. She figured she would take her chances.

A solid metal wall confronted her.

The harsh, sucking sound came again. Rebecca turned and announced herself.

—I am The Harbinger. Alien, you will drop the illusion now or die.

The tentacles below the green-skinned woman’s waist slithered across the floor towards Rebecca’s feet. Then withdrew teasingly.

“I can save the human you carry, Harbinger,” said the green-skinned woman. Her voice sounded as if it echoed from beneath water, “but you must surrender her to me.”

Rebecca didn’t see any other choices, “Very well.”

She laid her former guide on the metal floor and watched as the green tentacles slithered to touch her. The tentacles stroked across her face and chest, over her stomach and down between her thighs. The woman’s breathing calmed and the blood stopped running from her nose.

—Drop the illusion. There is no wall there.

“I think not,” said the green-skinned woman.

Pale flame jumped from The Harbinger’s left hand and wrapped around the green-skinned woman’s body.

She laughed.

Rebecca’s brow furrowed. She could sense . . . nothing behind the alien’s eyes. The flames died.

“Our civilization is vastly in advance of anything that you can comprehend, Harbinger,” said the alien, “you don’t even have the linguistic concepts to grasp my mind, let alone use those . . . what does this world call them? Ah, yes, “psychic” abilities against me. . . . There, she’s much improved.”

The tentacles slithered back over the floor, leaving the short, curvy woman staring vacantly at the ceiling. Stripped naked, she rose to her feet and swiveled away from Rebecca to face the alien.

“This drone is Centauri. We are one with the Centauri. We obey the Centauri.” Her hips trembled as her eyes rolled back in her head. The small metal space echoed with the sound of her submission.

Rebecca’s weird green eyes narrowed, “What did you do to her?”

“Repaired the damage you so thoughtlessly inflicted upon her when you pulled her through the illusory wall. She has been returned to a collective mind, a different one from the Hive, but one she is at home in. You know, Hive units do not wish to leave the structure for good reason—do try to be more careful in future.”

The tentacled woman’s jet black eyes regarded Rebecca, her tentacles moving lazily forward and back in the air around her, occasionally slithering lasciviously across the drone’s bare breasts and naked pussy. The drone moaned in longing. Rebecca could see close-set suckers on the flat side of the tips of each tentacle.

—What are your intentions?

The alien’s dark green lips parted revealing small sharp teeth, she ran her black tongue across them, “This is a scientific facility, Harbinger, and you are a most fascinating specimen. We intend to study you. . . . You will find the experience quite pleasurable I can assure you.”

“Lab rats,” Rebecca spat the words out. “This whole place, all these women you’ve enslaved—to you they’re all just lab rats running on wheels.”

“Oh, we’re a lot kinder to our experimental subjects than anything your species does to its lab rats, Harbinger. Now, you will follow me or I’m afraid I may be forced to do something to this human that I will very much regret.”

The pale white flame exploded in a whirlwind through the corridor. It danced around the drone and battered against the alien.

She yawned.

“Tantrum over? Good,” she said. “Follow me, lab rat.”

The blue vortex opened and swallowed them all.

* * *

Rebecca’s eyes widened as the blue vortex faded around them; they stood inside a broad room shrouded in mist, at each of the four compass points a naked woman moaned and gasped in the grip of writhing tentacles. The Hive’s missing personnel.

“Your mind cannot comprehend the true form of our technology, lab rat,” said the alien. “But I think you can see some of the effects we are studying here.”

The tentacles rising out of the mist suspended the woman at the southern compass point in a hog-tie while they played with her pussy and ass. Rebecca shivered at the abandoned sobs the tentacles drew from the woman’s throat. To the west, another woman begged to be fucked while the tentacles spread her legs and wicked suckers teased her clit and nipples.

“Stand next to me,” Rebecca said, drawing the former Hive unit to her side. The drone made no protest.

East of them, the tentacles simply made their prey kneel and writhe her hips against a single vibrating tip pointing up from the floor. To the north, a woman on her back twitched with pleasure as the green tentacles slithered across her flesh leaving behind trails of oozing slime that ran across her lips and breasts.

“You still wish to protect the drone, do you? Excellent, our first behavioral study is a simple one then. If you can survive the tentacles without begging to be permitted your—oh, what is the wretched word, ah! “orgasm”—we will allow these women to be released.”

Rebecca knew the other half of the equation, but she asked anyway, “And if I do not ‘survive’?”

The alien’s jet black eyes blinked at Rebecca, the eyelids opened and shut from the sides, “Then you will join our test program as a fully co-operative subject. As by that stage you most certainly will be.”

Her tentacle arms glided across her green breasts, “I look forward to it.”

The alien gestured and behind her in the center of the room rose a writhing web of tentacles. It stood tall and black and rectangular before them. For a moment, something chimed in the back of Rebecca’s mind, but then she felt the drone break away from her.

“No, don’t . . . ,” said Rebecca. The drone stood beside the alien, its tentacles wrapped around her thighs and slipped upwards to encompass her hips; the drone sighed in bliss.

“Step into the testing web, lab rat.”

Rebecca considered letting The Harbinger loose again, but that had proved fruitless before. She still sensed something just out of her perception.

“My patience is not endless, and the tentacles can inflict pain as well as pleasure. Step into the web now.”

She stepped into the web of tentacles and they shifted around her, binding her arms down by her sides. The cups of her black corset were pulled down to expose her big soft tits. The silver zipper running down her crotch came down until her shiny black panties almost split to show her bare pussy and ass. The tentacles parted her legs and wrapped around her head holding it still. The same chiming came again in Rebecca’s mind.

A tentacle started vibrating against her clit, the smooth warm sucker sliding over it.

“Do you feel that? Tell me, I like to take a few notes while a test subject remains coherent; how does it feel?”

“Good,” Rebecca gasped. She bit her lip.

A second tentacle probed between her toned asscheeks. She felt the slime oozing between them; it sent a wave of heat through her pelvis. She surrendered without thinking and the second tentacle pushed inside. She moaned out loud as it began to vibrate too.

“And how does that feel now? Please be as abject and descriptive as you feel like.”

Rebecca gritted her teeth and shook her head.

“Most impressive! You’re certainly at the upper end of the curve of test subjects. Let’s add a little extra then, shall we?”

New tentacles slithered across her big breasts wrapping around them and squeezing the sensitive flesh. Her breasts became slick with the slime and a wave of heat rolled through her chest and down her spine to pool between her thighs. Suckers settled over her thick pink nipples and began to suckle on them in a slow rhythm that sent hot stabs of pleasure straight to her pussy.

Rebecca couldn’t hold it in any longer and let loose a helpless sob.

“Are you ready to speak to me now? Tell me, how do you feel?”

Rebecca shut her eyes and pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

“Splendid, you really are performing very well, but I think you’re starting to realize just how good it is to be one of our test subjects, aren’t you? Time for a little taster of what’s coming.”

The tentacles suddenly increased their vibrations and Rebecca bucked against the web as her orgasm came. She mewled and then cried out as she felt the tentacles move again. Her juices squirted and splashed around the tentacle moving inside her hot cunt.

“Now let me remind you, if you can avoid begging for orgasm then we will release you and the other test subjects, but it feels so good doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Rebecca sobbed, her hips jerking against the tentacles now; helping them to fuck her.

“You know that the tentacles can bring you to orgasm at any time they want, don’t you?”

“Oh, god, yes.” She pushed her ass back against the tentacle inside it. She gasped as it pulsed inside her, filling her with the sensual slime.

“So let me hear you beg for it, we both know you want it. And it’s for science.”

Rebecca shook her head. She heard a high-pitched noise and looked up as six insect-like stingers rose out of the mist on either side of the web. Something here she couldn’t see. Couldn’t think.

“You know it’s inevitable, look at the way you’re fucking yourself on the tentacles now, they don’t even have to move.”

The tentacles just stayed in place inside her. Vibrating. Against her clit; inside her cunt and her ass; around her hard nipples.

“It’s maddening you, isn’t it? The need to cum, but they won’t let you will they? That’s right, fuck yourself as hard as you like, but you know just what you have to say to me to get what you want, don’t you?”

Rebecca undulated. The hunger ate away inside her mind. Consumed her.

The alien’s voice dropped to a low throaty whisper; it warbled in Rebecca’s ears.

“Let me hear you say it, just a little word, and then they’ll make you cum and I’ll have them keep you cumming in so many ways you can’t even imagine. You’ll be just like the others and they’ll be just like you.”

The word started to form at the back of her throat; her breathless sobbing filled the air.

“Pl . . . .” She bit her lip with a supreme effort of will.

It didn’t help. The tentacles kept vibrating and no matter how she bucked or pressed or pushed or writhed they wouldn’t give her what she hungered for. Her mouth fell open, she sucked air inside in huge fiery breaths, chest heaving.

“Pleas . . . .”

The web and the tentacles disappeared and she saw a voluptuous young woman in a very revealing silver outfit standing in front of her. Voltira. The girl with the world’s most wonderful spankable ass (in Rebecca’s humble, if not entirely unbiased, estimation) screamed, “Mistress! It’s the nano-matri . . . .”

The vision disappeared and the tentacles resumed.

“Well, good enough, I think,” said the alien; sounding a little hurried.

The stingers descended towards Rebecca’s skin.

Rebecca shut her eyes and turned her psychic eye inwards. The nano-matrix lit up inside her like Christmas lights; she turned the force of her power against it and the lights winked out. She opened her eyes again.

Four gynoids stood at banks of blinking computers at the four points of the compass surrounding the metal bondage frame into which Rebecca had been strapped. The former Hive unit who escorted Rebecca—latterly a drone of a sexy tentacled alien amazon—and now apparently entirely her own person, smiled wickedly up at Rebecca.

Six nanite injection arms pierced through Rebecca’s skin.

—Stop.

The gynoids whined and shifted where they stood and the smiling nude looked appalled.

—Night Nurse. I know it’s you. Show yourself.

Trembling fingers reached up and slowly tore the skin from the nude’s body to reveal the voluptuous liquid metal form lying beneath the surface. Only her pretty face remained as flesh framed in metal.

—Release me from the conversion frame.

The six injection arms retracted and with shaking fingers the Night Nurse untied the straps to the frame. Rebecca wrapped an arm around the Night Nurse’s shoulder and allowed her to help her from the frame.

If the gynoid didn’t have insane ideas about unleashing The Harbinger as the gynoid queen of the planet she might have made for a very fun time. Maybe an eight on the Voltira scale. Rebecca wondered when she started grading girls on a Voltira scale.

—Can you order the nano-matrix to deconstruct?

The Night Nurse whined and nodded.

—Do it.

Her psychic eye saw the nanite threads inside her turn in and eat themselves. They reduced to simple debris and filtered out of her system.

—You will obey me and turn yourself into police custody. All of you.

The other four gynoids nodded along with the Night Nurse.

“Okay,” said Rebecca. She collapsed onto a computer chair standing empty on one side of the conversion chamber, “Now we just have to get out of the Hive.”

The Night Nurse co-operated fully with Rebecca’s interrogation. The conversion chamber had been set up deep in the heart of the computer core beneath the lowest tier of the Hive. Once the Night Nurse compromised it, she simply told the Hive units’ radio transceivers to tell every unit to ignore the doorway leading to the computer core and to see a wall instead.

“So why the Hive?”

“I knew you would be sent in here alone to investigate and the Hive’s insistence on your creating a unit persona would help give me an entry to your mind.” The Night Nurse gasped out loud.

“How did you get in here?”

“Simple. The Hive recruited me as a volunteer.”

Rebecca straightened in her chair. The Night Nurse yelped and then shivered delightfully.

“How did the Hive recruit a volunteer?”

“It monitors websites. Posts on them. Plays online computer games. It’s not all telemarketing. When it notices women with . . . certain tastes, it cultivates them. Before they know it, they’re walking around inside the Hive as a new unit.”

Rebecca chewed on her lower lip. That information made her very, very unhappy. Nobody really knew how to deal with the Hive- you couldn’t just shut it down because none of the residents ever wanted to leave – but the authorities certainly didn’t want it gaining new recruits.

The gynoid’s head jerked up and the silver woman let out a low moan before continuing, “I just had to create the right online profile and once I got in, the Hive had no knowledge of my nanites. If I’d wanted too I could have converted the entire place, but you’d have sensed that too quickly. I took a risk even acting as your escort, but . . . .”

The Night Nurse turned her head and looked up coyly through her eyelashes, “I had to see you, Mistress Harbinger.”

The gynoid’s head jerked up again, eyes shut, mouth hanging open.

“Do not call me that,” said Rebecca. “So the alien and the tentacles . . . all projections into my head using the nano-matrix, so I wouldn’t realize what was going on till it was too late?”

“Yes,” the Night Nurse simpered and wiggled her shiny silver ass invitingly. No wonder The Harbinger couldn’t affect them, thought Rebecca, they were never there.

“Okay, cut that out,” said Rebecca. She gave the Night Nurse’s ass a final sharp spank and then ordered the curvy gynoid to stop bending across her lap.

The Night Nurse rose and stifled a giggle before crossing to stand beside her subordinate gynoids. Rebecca ran her tongue under her top lip and contemplated whether the other four gynoids needed a spanking too.

Yes, but she couldn’t find a really good reason to justify it in the line of duty.

Damn.

* * *

Rebecca let the gynoids go in line in front of her. They might be apparently under her control, but she didn’t believe in having them at her back. The Night Nurse lead the way out of the computer core and up the darkened corridor which Rebecca had first spotted before the whole alien tentacles charade kicked in.

The Hive security units ignored them just as Rebecca hoped. The Night Nurse had ordered the radio transceivers to tell all Hive units not to register the presence of five naked gynoids and a towering redhead dominatrix as they made their way up through the Hive structure. They criss-crossed the narrow bridges as they shifted back and forth from outer tiers to Hive Hub. Rebecca recognized it as the reverse of the route she and the Night Nurse took downwards from the sleep chamber.

“Night Nurse? We need to go up and find the exit.”

Rebecca did not recall how she entered the Hive, another irritating part of the co-operation agreement made with SIU, but the Night Nurse had the entire Hive structure blueprint downloaded to her memory banks from the computer core.

The Night Nurse did not respond. The four gynoids behind her moved in step. Rebecca’s hair rose.

“Everybody stop,” she ordered. The gynoids halted.

They all stood in the middle of a narrow bridge hanging over the chasm between the outer tier and the Hive Hub. The arched doorways at either end stood empty. Rebecca peered up and down and saw nobody moving above or below them. She could still hear the eerie song of the Hive in her head, but all else held silence.

“Night Nurse?”

“This unit is Beta-Twenty-Two. Acknowledge unit Gamma-Thirty-Seven.”

A hidden trapdoor opened beneath Rebecca’s mind and she fell straight through.

“This unit is Gamma-Thirty-Seven. Acknowledged.”

“All units will follow to the reinforcement chamber.”

“Acknowledged,” replied Gamma-Thirty-Seven in unison with the four gynoids in line in front of her. She followed in step, her arms hanging at her side. Her disturbingly green eyes stared into space.

The units followed Beta-Twenty-Two to the reinforcement chamber. Several units in matching black thongs and bikini tops waited for them. A tall unit by the entrance spoke as they filed in.

“All units will ready themselves for reinforcement.”

“We obey.” The gynoid units moved to sit in the reinforcement chairs. The screens already showed spirals which captured their eyes.

“This unit is experiencing thought disturbance,” Gamma-Thirty-Seven stood beside her chair, her body shivering lightly.

The tall unit moved behind Gamma-Thirty-Seven, “We are Hive, we embrace the pleasure of the Hive mind, we are open to the pleasure of the Hive mind.”

The tall unit pushed the long red ponytail to one side and pressed her lips to the base of the neck of Gamma-Thirty-Seven.

“This unit is experiencing thought disturbance,” said one of the units placing a vibrator between the thighs of unit Beta-Twenty-Two.

The tall unit stepped back, “Assist . . . Assist . . . This unit is experiencing thought disturbance.”

The redhead smiled and tilted her head back, eyes shut. The units attending the gynoids repeated their new mantra, “This unit is experiencing thought disturbance.”

—Kneel.

The gynoids rose from their chairs and knelt on the floor beside the units that had been attending to them only moments before.

The Harbinger could hear the harmony of the Hive. The units in the reinforcement chamber sang a single note in the midst of the choir. The Harbinger raised her hands above her head and the single note being sung by the units surrounding her rippled outwards through the structure.

Units walking down corridors and across bridges knelt, telemarketers slipped from their chairs aborting their calls, posters on exotic internet websites paused and fell to the floor, subscribers across multiple online worlds suddenly went afk (at least one major gold farming operation shut down entirely).

The Hive mind lit up before her like a sea of glowing night flies moving in concert in the dark. She could feel all of them. Their soft breasts and hard nipples and hot pussies. Waiting for her to tell them what to sing next. She could order them up through the blast doors into the city above. Sweeping through it and enslaving the populace. Making them join the choir. The Harbinger’s choir.

“We are The Harbinger.”

The voices repeated it around her and throughout the structure.

“We are The Harbinger.”

She saw buried inside them intricate psychic relays linked to advanced wetware, all designed to connect a collective of minds together. She laughed.

Pathetic.

Her lips curled back in ecstasy as she heard the Hive mind singing to her touch. Her thighs shuddered as her pussy slicked with the feeling of absolute power.

The light died. For a moment, blackness swallowed them and then the back-up generators kicked in.

—Report Night Nurse.

“We are under attack. The structure is experiencing massive electrical assault from outside.”

The Harbinger paused. She could feel the light at the back of her mind pressing forward. No, she would not relinquish this opportunity. Not this time.

—Night Nurse. You and the other gynoids will follow me to the surface. We will begin conversion of the city.

“Oh, yes, Mistress Harbinger!” The Night Nurse bounced to her feet and clasped her hands together. She made a high-pitched girly noise, “This unit is so silly! This unit thought you needed to be a gynoid to be yourself!”

The lights died again. Then came back on once more, flickering.

Rebecca put her hand on her forehead, “Stand down, Night Nurse. And thanks, that little remark gave me enough of a kick to put a hold on psychic armageddon.”

The Night Nurse pouted and folded her arms.

“Hive, are you yourself again?”

“We are Hive.”

“I’m guessing you programmed both myself and Night Nurse with psychic trapdoors to trigger our Hive personae in the event of an attempted escape. I’m not mad, I’m sure that’s just your SOP, but I think you can see those kinds of doors can be made to swing both ways. So. How do you want this to go then?”

Hive didn’t hesitate, “Would you like us to show you the way out or can you find it yourself?”

“Yeah, I think we’re good. Please tell Voltira to stop trying to fry the structure so we can actually walk out the blast doors. Oh, and no more recruiting or I will come back here and I will drop you down a very deep rabbit hole.”

Rebecca nodded at the Night Nurse who sulkily lead the other gynoids outside the chamber and up the nearest flight of stairs. Rebecca followed them. She noted that the lights in the structure didn’t flicker any more, so apparently the Hive had operated pretty quick to let Callaghan know they were on their way.

She smiled thinking of Callaghan trying to stop Voltira cutting loose. So naughty, she shouldn’t have done that: a co-operating superheroine should obey SIU officers on scene. Yeah, needs a spanking. Maybe in the back of the van, bending over that chair in the vision. Sweet-slut would love it.

Rebecca found she couldn’t wait to see her girlfriend. She didn’t even bother making a mental note to stop doing it.

END.