The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a spinoff of the Lampmaker series. Just because the Lampmaker has enough genies doesn’t mean he doesn’t make more…

A NATURAL STATE

Rick glared over his shoulder at the woman behind him. He was trying to make sure Jewel was okay but the bitch behind him was tearing into a guy and kept bumping him as he knelt down. The third time was a charm and Rick stood up and turned around. He very pointedly poked the woman on the shoulder.

The woman, a real looker by anyone’s estimate spun with a scowl that practically screamed “Don’t fuck with me” and found herself staring directly into Rick’s chest. That threw her off just enough for Rick to speak.

“Do you mind? I’m trying to make sure my wife is okay and your damn bitching session is getting in the way.” Rick stated with a clear air of authority.

The woman looked up at him and gave him an appraising eye. Rick sighed inwardly as he could tell the woman was attracted to him (no wonder there given his magically enhanced body), and was figuring out if she had a chance. Her look turned to a frown a second later as Rick heard his wife Jewel stand up. Given that Jewel was a beauty unmatched on earth, it didn’t take the other woman long to figure out she had no chance. And so she turned on the queen bitch mode.

“Like I fucking care if your “wife” is alive or not! Look at my dress! That deviant ruined it! I’m going to have his ass tossed in jail for assault and destruction of property! See if I don’t!” the woman snarled at him.

Nick glowered at her and she shrank back a bit. He glanced at the man who was simply standing there with a look of resigned depression. He turned his glare back to the woman and said in a firm tone “Like hell you will. He saved my wife’s life, and yours. And you are such an ungrateful bitch that you can’t even thank him for shoving you both out of the way of that truck? Fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on. You try and press charges and I’ll have your ass in a sling faster than you can say “screw off”.”

A police officer had shown up and was taking statements and doing his best to ignore the argument. Rick noted it and figured the ungrateful bitch was a “somebody” in this little resort town up the California coast from LA. Rick shoved past her and walked up to the cop.

“This man saved my wife’s life and that cunt over there as well. If anyone presses any charges, then my lawyers will represent this man and I’ll post bail myself. He should be thanked for what he did and that’s what I am going to do right now.” Rick said in a loud voice. He then walked over and took the man’s hand and shook it.

“Buddy, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. You saved my wife’s life and whatever I can do to repay you, just let me know.”

“Buy up his banknote so I don’t run his ass out of town by Friday maybe?” a snide voice said loudly to several girly snickers. Rick turned around to see the bitch grinning evilly at him, now flanked by several other hotties all striking “we are with the Queen Bee” poses.

“We just might do that little girl.” An incredibly sexy voice said from behind them as Jewel, Rick’s wife, glided past them like they were little girls playing princess. The anger was very visible on their faces as Jewel hugged the man and said “Thank you for saving my life. And my husband is right. Anything we can do we will.”

The man smiled sadly. “Hey, no problem. I was glad to do it. Unlike some, I’m not a mean person and don’t do things just for a reward. Don’t worry about it.”

He turned to go but Rick put his hand on his shoulder. “While I appreciate your modesty, at least let me buy you lunch.” The man turned and smiled sadly again and Rick heard more snickers from the group of bitches. “Thanks, but I am a bit black listed in this town. No place will serve me.” With that he turned and walked up the street.

Rick and Jewel watched him go and both gave a very cold stare to the group of women. The bitchy one sniffed and moved off and the others followed. Rick went over to the cop and gave his statement and then asked him about what was going on.

“That guy who saved your wife is named Jim Hauss. He owns a nice old hotel and resort right over there. He grew up here and his family helped found the town back in 1849. But that woman who gave him the fifth degree is Melody McAnders, only daughter of Lenard McAnders.”

“McAnders Construction? I’ve heard of them, do lots of road work.” Rick stated and the cop nodded.

“That’s them. His daughter is a spoiled brat, but she can do no wrong in her daddy’s eyes. She came back from grad school last year with a bunch of ideas on how to remake the town in her ideal image. Her father is the richest man in the whole county, and he is the power if you follow. Anyone who stood in his daughter’s way was crushed. The sheriff was recalled when he kept pulling her over for speeding and driving while drunk. Then he was run out of town when the bank called his mortgage early. She has deliberately gone after Jim because he won’t sell the best real estate on the coast for a hundred miles up or down. She also thinks he’s a freak because he is, well, he’s a bit odd. Nothing really screwy, but enough that she can drag him in the mud and no one will stand up for him. He owes $25K by Friday, he can’t raise it so a landmark that has been there since 1861 is going to get torn down to build a “unique resort, unlike any other on the planet, just like the one I saw in Nassau.” The cop finished with a grimace.

Rick and Jewel shared a sad look with the cop who thanked them for their time and then went on his way. Rick looked around and frowned. He had taken his wife up the coast on a week-long wandering trip. They had heard a word of mouth that this was a nice spot and it was a nice place. A little town tucked in a small bay overlooking the Pacific. He was puzzled by the split 4 lane highway in, but it made sense now. What was a unique little tourist town was getting a makeover by someone who obviously took all cues from the Hollywood crowd and the latest fads. Rick noted the chain stores going up; displacing the really unique shops with carbon copied national high end chains. The types no local could shop at.

“God, what a bitch.” Jewel said as she saw Melody and her gaggled of halfwits strut out of a store babbling about something. “I wish we could help that guy. He seemed nice.”

Rick thought for a bit and then smiled. “Come on. I got an idea.”

He led his wife to a small grocery store and they purchased some steaks, potatoes, tomatoes, and other ingredients and a couple six packs of Sam Adams. He asked an older man who had a look of an old time local where he could find Jim Hauss’s place. The old man looked around a bit and gave him directions and a comment “Be careful heading over there. There are some folks who wouldn’t like seeing him have any customers.”

Rick thanked him and they loaded their stuff into Rick’s custom SUV and drove down to the point. Rick and Jewel immediately saw why the hotel was prime land. It was on a small peninsula with lots of trees around it. The grand old hotel was really grand, 4 stories tall, and definitely a holdover from the old days. The land curved some so it had a nearly private beach with perfect sand.

“Oh Rick, we need to stay here overnight. This place is simply too lovely.” Jewel said as she looked around.

Rick parked in a nearly empty parking lot right by the door and the man who had saved Jewel earlier came out with a puzzled expression. When he saw who it was he sadly smiled again.

“Sorry, no one will let you dine with me. Sorry you wasted your time coming here.” Jim said.

“I don’t let people tell me what I can and can’t do.” Rick replied. “I figured I owed you a meal at least and I damn well we get you one.” And he pulled out the steaks. Jim’s eyes lit up and he laughed.

“Well, I’ll be damned. Okay then mister, let’s do this proper. Grill is out back.”

Rick, Jewel, Jim proceeded to cook out, taking their time and drinking beers. Rick was somewhat amazed that the man was even able to talk with Jewel around. She was a beauty that was more beautiful than even genies, and given that Rick was a Master to 7 genies, that was saying something.

Rick was able to get Jim to talk after a bit and found out about how his family had owned the property and so on, and the fight with Melody. He didn’t even seem very bitter about it. Rick asked him why he was so laid back about it and then got a surprise.

“Well, part of it is that my grandparents raised me. My dad was killed in a car wreck and my mom died shortly after I was born. My grandparents were true hippies. Smoked weed, peace to all, mellow as all hell. I wasn’t so much into that as they were, but still I’m very laid back and it works well. Melody would love to make me so mad I hit her or do something that she could set the cops on me, but it pisses her off that I usually just ignore her or just smile when she fucks me over. But the biggest thing that pisses her off is the history of this place.”

Jim took a swig of beer and continued. “Melody is one of those Social Justice Warrior types. If she really meant it, I could be cool with it. But she doesn’t, she does it because she gets a power trip out of it. She will throw a gala event to save the environment and hire private jets and helicopters to fly movie stars in from LA and then dump about a ton of food in the dump because she didn’t think to give it to the homeless. She loves to beat up on men, and she spends her daddy’s money freely just to put jaywalkers in jail if they happen to be white males who are too alpha for her. Which is why she truly hates this place. Aside from being a hotel, it was one of the top whore houses in California for decades. Right up until the 1960’s. Then when my grandparents took over they turned it into a nudist resort, and it still is. Back in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s, this place was swinger heaven.”

Rick and Jewel looked at each other with a bit of surprise and Jim laughed. “Yeah, I figured you didn’t know. That is why most folks won’t open their mouths to help me. I’m well enough liked, and have tons of history in the community and help lots of others, but that bit does make me just odd enough that they think twice about it.” Jim shrugged. “Business had been in downturn through the 90’s and into the early 2000’s. Then Melody cranked up her campaign and all my out of town business got driven away when she started posting license plate numbers and photos online about “who’s who at the pervert’s hotel.”

“God what a bitch!” Jewel stated with some heat. Rick nodded. “Indeed. I can’t think of a more apt description. Well, you have customers for tonight anyway. She can post whatever she wants; tonight we are going to stay. And…” Rick stood and started pulling off his shirt. “We are going to enjoy it sans clothes.”

Jewel grinned and Jim had a good belly laugh. Soon all three of them were naked. Rick noted Jim was now making an effort not to stare at Jewel. Jewel smiled at him and said “Please go ahead and stare. Not to sound conceited but I am fully aware of how beautiful I am and that men can’t simply ignore me. Go ahead and look. But I’m in love with my husband so don’t get the wrong idea.”

Jim smiled and said “No problem there and thank you because the view is simply too damn nice NOT to enjoy.” They all laughed at that and proceeded to enjoy the night air.

After eating, Rick and Jewel got a short tour by Jim and were enchanted by how lovely the entire resort was. There were two beaches on the bay and the ocean, a large private pool, several natural hot springs and pools, thick grass and lots of fully grown trees providing shade, cover, and a great ambiance. Jim finally gave in and rented them a room for the night. Rick and Jewel had sex on the beach and in one of the natural pools and finally made it back to their rooms at nearly dawn.

“Rick, this place is simply too nice and Jim is too nice a guy to let that bitch Melody wreck everything. We need to help him. I want to come back here, maybe with everyone and just stay here for a week. I never thought about being a nudist before, but this place. Clothes just seem to be, a hindrance.” Jewel said as she lay down on the bed.

“Yeah, I was thinking that myself. Given what I’ve heard Melody will destroy everything about this place that makes it great and think she is being clever while doing it. But I think I know just exactly what we can do to “help” Jim. You go to sleep; I’ve got a couple of things to take care of, if you follow my meaning.” Rick said as he pulled out a lamp.

Jewel smiled and immediately drifted off. Rick rubbed the lamp and Bridget of the Purple Lamp appeared in a puff of smoke. “Master Rick, I live to serve. How may I assist you or Lady Jewel this morning?”

Rick gave some instructions to his genie slave and she bowed and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Rick joined his wife with a smile and slept until about noon. Nick got up with Jewel and they both joined Jim for lunch on the deck overlooking the bay. Rick excused himself for moment and went back to their room. He found Bridget waiting with a smile.

“Master, I have followed your instructions. Heather has paid Mr. Hauss’s mortgage in full and several other loans as well. You now own his debt. And I have brought the materials you have requested.” She pointed to a large bag on the bed. “The actual forge you needed is hidden in a temporary room you can enter by walking through the mirror there by the dresser. How else may I assist you?”

Rick walked over and kissed Bridget deeply and she returned it with passion. “Nothing now my lovely slave, but when I am done I think you will join us here for some vacation time.”

Bridget giggled and smiled as she turned back into smoke and slipped into the lamp. Rick looked out his window. Jim was cleaning the plates away and Jewel was sunbathing nude by the pool. Rick grinned and picked up the bag. He walked through the mirror into another room that appeared to be something out of metalworker’s shop. He quickly set to work. Being the only mortal on earth who had the power to make a genie lamp did require some special tools and certain skills, but Rick was a master at his craft. He created a new lamp with a few hours of work and took it back into his room to find Jewel talking with Bridget.

“Ah, my husband returns. And with a new lamp I see. I do believe I see where this is going, and I most certainly approve. Jewel said with a smile.

Rick headed downstairs to talk to Jim. He found a note by the front desk saying that he had gone to the beach to do some work. Rick was looked up and heard a car squeal up to the front. Looking around Rick quickly grabbed a robe that was hanging on a hook behind the desk and had just put in on when the door slammed open.

“YOU! Where the fuck is that pervert?!?! Answer up or I’ll have your ass in jail!” Melody screamed as she marched straight at Rick with eyes blazing. She looked mad enough to chew through an iron bar and Rick grinned at her as she headed straight at him. That seemed to enrage her more. She stomped up to him and raised her hand to either slap him or stick a finger in his face, but Rick never did find out as he shoved the lamp into her hand as it came up. As soon as her fingers touched the lamp she froze in place.

Rick carefully pricked her finger and let a little bit of blood drop onto the lamp and he intoned: “As the maker of this lamp, and the opener of the gate, I name thee the gatekeeper. Melody, I bind you heart, soul, and body to this lamp so long as it exists. You control its power, whoever controls it, controls you. You are bound as the genie of this lamp, so sayith the lampmaker!” Rick said with a steady voice.

The lamp pulsed and Melody’s eyes glowed. “I, Melody, am bound to this lamp as its genie. I swear upon my soul to serve whoever owns the lamp as my master until I am freed or a new master takes me.” Melody responded in a monotone voice.

Rick spoke again. “I name thee a free spirit, a kind soul, a gentle lover of nature and natural beauty, a lover of men and women, and a nudist and as a harem slave. You will serve your Master in both respects to the utmost of your abilities.”

“I am a free spirit and a kind soul. A lover of nature and natural beauty, a lover of men and women, a nudist and a harem slave. I will serve my Master in all respects to the utmost of my abilities.” Melody responded.

Rick pressed the blood onto the lamp and Melody melted into a smoke cloud. As her face started to dissipate she frowned and was able to get out a soft “You fuckerrrrrrr.” The smoke was swallowed into the lamp and Rick stood alone.

Rick grinned and began to write a note for Jim on a pad of paper and then he placed the lamp and the paper just under the counter next to Jim’s car keys. He then quietly went upstairs and got his wife and their things and quietly left after leaving a envelop on the counter filled with a $1000 cash and a thank you note.

Rick and Jewel donned their clothes and quickly drove off. “What do you think he is going to do? With his wishes?” Jewel asked.

“I don’t know, but I bet it will be a lot different when we stop by in a month.” Rick replied.

LATER THAT DAY

Jim walked into the main lobby whistling a happy tune. Just having some guests for the final couple of days had cheered him up greatly, even if it didn’t change anything. He looked out the front window and saw sadly that their car was gone. He also noticed Melody’s shiny red BMW convertible parted in the front slot marked for handicapped drivers.

“Oh joy. I guess she is in the bar helping herself to the best booze.” Jim muttered and went to the front desk to grab a robe so she wouldn’t yell over him being nude. There he found the cash and the thank you note. “Damn, they didn’t need to pay that much. Hell, they could have stayed for free for the meal and company.” Jim said with a slight smile.

He reached under the desk for his robe and noticed an odd looking lamp and a note tucked into the handle. He pulled them out and opened the note. It read:

“Jim, Jewel and I wanted to thank you for the lovely evening and again for saving my wife’s life. I can never fully repay you for saving her life, but I think I can come close. The Lamp you have in your hand can be the solution to all of your problems or it can make things worse. I know you are a kind person and an honest one so I believe you will not use this lamp for evil reasons. But you can use it for your reasons. This place is so magical it deserves to be saved and this lamp will help. Think hard before you make your wishes and remember there is no rush.

Nick and Jewel

PS: See my card. I have paid off your mortgage in full, plus your loans to the two other banks, plus the loan shark in SF. You owe that money to me now, but I don’t charge any interest and I have no due date. Pay me back whenever you are able.”

Jim looked at the card and his eyes widened at the business heading “Lampmaker Group”.

“Holy shit. He was THAT Nick?” Jim stood dumbfounded as it clicked. The Lampmaker Group was a combined hedge fund/business group/charity corporation. The CEO was a recluse who lived in the hills above LA with a woman that many regarded as the most beautiful creature in the Hemisphere. They were supposedly married, but in an open relationship and the man was supposed to have a virtual harem of knockouts as well as being one of the richest men on the planet.

“Wow. That’ just, damn. Huh, well I guess being a kind soul does pay off.” Jim said with a smile. He then looked at the lamp. He chuckled for a moment at the thought of it being a genie lamp and then with a snicker picked it up and rubbed it.

Jim froze in place as a stream of green smoke poured out of the opening. He gaped as it took form and he was barely able to keep from dropping it as the figure put her hands together and bowed low.

“Master, I am Melody of the Lamp. I am your humble slave and I will grant you three wishes. After which I will serve you to the best of my ability.”

Jim stared at the lovely creature standing in front of him. He recognized Melody. She had been a looker, nearly 6 foot tall, toned and tanned in the best spas and salons in LA and in town, with a nice 35 inch bust, and a perfect blonde hairdo and manicure. But now, she was in Jim’s eyes even more gorgeous.

Melody was now shorter, maybe about 5 foot 8 inches. Her hair was now a light brown and hung down to her ass in long silky strands. Her eyes were a soft brown, a brown that would melt a man. He body was toned but it was the tone of someone who worked hard outdoors, with more muscle. He tan was also natural looking. She had no makeup on but her face had a glow to it and the sunlight seemed to make her skin shine. And by skin, Jim could see all of it.

Melody was stark naked.

Jim looked her over and Melody turned slowly so Jim could see her body from all angles. She didn’t seem to have much hair, but for a small patch on her pussy. She didn’t even have any jewelry! And while her nails were trimmed they were completely free of any polish or manicure. She was, literally, in a full natural state.

After several minutes Jim was able to speak. “Melody, I’m not complaining but what happened? You are a very different person, how did this happen?”

Melody laughed and to Jim is sounded like a babbling brook. “I am no longer the mortal woman Melody. I was transformed into a genie by the Lampmaker. Specifically, a genie made for you. The mortal woman was a cold, mean, soulless bitch who cared for nothing but her own pleasure. The Lampmaker turned her into me, Melody. A genie with a free spirit, a kind soul, who loves nature and being one with it. One whom enjoys being in a natural state and enjoys a free body and mind. One who loves this place and will do all she can to ensure it remains in this lovely natural state.”

Melody walked toward Jim and he steps seemed light and merry, like she was about to start dancing. She wrapped her arms around Jim’s neck and gave him a soft kiss. Jim was able to break the kiss with a gasp and blinked. “DAMN!” he thought. “Now that was a kiss!”

He took her hand and led her out the front door and led her to the private beach. He let her walk ahead of him and just sat down and watched her. She giggled and laughed as she seemed to dance on the grass and the sand. She laughed and twirled and smelled all the flowers. She picked several and braided a wreath which she placed on her head. She seemed to glow with life and pleasure. She dove into the sea and swam for a few minutes before she came out of the water. Jim had a raging hard on as she slowly glided up out of the water, shining in the sun and dripping water from her hair and nipples. She moved to Jim and gently laid him down and kissed him.

“Master, this is such a beautiful day. A day made for love and enjoyment. Come now; take me on the warm sand. Enjoy.” Melody whispered in his ear.

Jim could no longer hold back and he rolled her on her back and began to kiss her and fondle her tits (now a solid and perfect 36 DD). She gently stroked his cock and gasped with pleasure as he slid into her. There was no rush, but there was passion. Jim increased his pace and Melody gasped and sighed in pleasure while whispering encouragement in his ear. Jim lasted far longer than he figured he ever could have and they both gasped and came. Jim rolled off her and she snuggled up to him and they lay in the sun for several minutes enjoying the afterglow of the greatest sex Jim had ever had.

After a bit Jim stood and took Melody by the hand and he led her on a full tour of the place. She seemed to be made for this place, and Jim fucked her four more times before they arrived back at the hotel after midnight.

Jim sat behind the bar and poured himself a drink and Melody sipped on martini. After a moment Jim looked at her and spoke. “This has been the most amazing day I have ever had. You are a fever dream come to life. You were literally made for this place. But debts being paid off aside, I need to be just about this. I think you being this way is justice after how the mortal Melody treated the town and me. But her friends and family, and maybe others may come here. They may try to take you from me; they may try again to shut us down.”

Jim looked her straight in the eye. “I have my wishes. I wish that everyone who comes here understands this place; its beauty, its magic, its wonder. That they understand it and never will seek to destroy it or harm it, only enjoy it. I wish that this place, which has been in my family for so long, becomes profitable again so that no one can use money against it. And I want it done as this place has been before meaning I don’t want to become rich by finding oil or something that wrecks it. This place a long history as a resort so go from there. And finally, I wish that no one will question why you have changed so much or try and take you from me. I want you to be mine and part of this place forever. You belong here now.”

Melody smiled at him with a look that got him hard again and stood. She bowed her head and clapped her hands. “Master it shall be as you wish. But I need to arrange things first. You first wish is granted. The entire resort will now entrance anyone who comes here and they will understand its beauty. The other two I need a bit of time. But by tomorrow your wishes will be true.”

Melody moved over to Jim and kissed him. As she broke the kiss she blew in his face and Jim fell fast asleep. With a snap of her fingers, Jim was transported to the Master suite and tucked in bed. Melody smiled as she walked into the front lobby. She looked around happily.

“I am so happy to be this way now. I was such an evil witch before, but now I can fix it. Time to make the last two wishes come true.” She said with a slightly evil smile as she found her purse and pulled out her smart phone.

“Ugh, how unnatural. But exactly what I need.” Melody said as she sent out a text to her “posse”.

A HOUR LATER IN THE PARKING LOT

“Well, that’s Karen. That’s all of us.” Amy said as she saw a Lexus SUV pull up.

Amy looked around. She was Melody’s BFF from high school, and had kept the position in college and afterwards. She enjoyed being the number 2 queen bee, lots of power, not too much responsibility other than sucking up to the queen. But one job she did have was making sure the “posse” was on call and ready to go every time Melody called. Amy was a bit thrown when Melody had dropped off the earth for nearly 8 hours starting with a phone call from the bank while they were shopping. She had gotten so mad she had stormed out of the store and left them looking at each other. She hadn’t responded to any texts or calls and just when she was starting to get worried she got a text saying get EVERYONE to the overflow parking lot outside of the deviant’s hotel.

Everyone in this case was a large group of girls and hangers on. Amy, Karen, Tiffany, Gina, Gloria, Deidra, Cindy, Candice (known as Candy), Suzie, and Lisa were the core group who had known Melody since high school or college. There were about 10 other girls, either locals who were younger or later friends from LA who had come out with Melody to help her run her “empire” as she referred to. Amy glanced around and made sure she had them all as Melody had been specific to bring the whole “posse”. Amy had to wake up several of them and drag one out of bed with a guy she was fucking but she got them all there by 2 am.

Amy looked at her phone again and said “Ok, we need to walk up the road to the main hotel as a group and she’ll meet us on the way.” With that she started walking. The others followed behind her.

The group walked up the road a short way when Amy suddenly stopped and gasped. At a slight curve at the narrowest part of the road there was a break in the trees and you got a great view of the ocean. Amy was suddenly overcome by a sense of peace and bliss. The others caught up to her and as each one came up to the view they all would gasp and stop and stare. In a few seconds the whole group was stopped dead and all sighing blissfully at the view.

“It’s so, lovely. And natural.” Amy said as the others nodded. Without a word Amy started to strip off her clothes. She was soon standing naked and she looked at the others who were watching her with mixed expressions from agreement to puzzlement. “This is how it needs to be. Natural.” Amy said softly and the others nodded and started stripping down. Within a few minutes all twenty women were stark naked. Amy sighed again and with a hazy smile motioned the girls forward.

They had not gone more than a few steps when a familiar voice called out “Hi Amy, good job bringing the posse. Come over here.”

Amy strutted over towards the voice and found Melody sitting naked on a bench overlooking the private beach. Melody turned towards Amy with a sweet smile and said “Amy, I have had a change of heart about this place. Developing it would be a crime. It needs to be like this. Natural, calm, peaceful, fun. And to do that I need your help.”

Amy nodded. “I agree. This place is magical. It needs to remain like this. What can we do to help?”

Melody motioned the girls to stand in front of her and they all clustered around. “Girls, you all need a full makeover. Just relax and let Melody take care of everything.”

Melody stood up and began to chant and then waved her hands. After doing this for a few seconds she clapped them together with a loud “Done!”

As one the girls all stiffened and gasped and then all of them sighed and slid to ground in a heap. Melody grinned and waited for a few minutes and they began to stir. Amy stood up with a peaceful smile on her face and softly walked over to Melody. Melody looked up at her and smiled broadly.

Amy, former hipster hottie, fashionista, and all around mean girl was now a child of nature. She had a dreamy look in her soft eyes, and a pleasant smile. Her face and body showed no signs of any makeup or enhancement. Just a natural beauty that seemed to shine in her welcoming smile. Melody motioned for her to turn around and she did with grace. Her nude body was perfect, and she had a small peace symbol tattoo over her shapely ass. Melody placed a wild flower in her hair and they both giggled.

“Do you understand now? Your role in this place?” Melody asked. Amy nodded.

“Yes, it’s so clear now. How could have I ever thought differently. I am here to ensure that guests to this magical place are taken care of and enjoy it to the fullest. I will help them find pleasure with nature, with their bodies, and with my body. I am to assist them in finding the greatest pleasure they can here. It is only natural after all.” Amy replied with a voice that sounded musical and sweet.

Melody looked at the others and they were all smiling and nodding. “Very good come with me. Jim is your master now. You will live here and serve him and this place. And me. Now come, we have much work to do.”

Melody led the 20 slaves to the hotel and set them to work. With her magic they soon had the hotel cleaned, set up, and all repairs were made. Melody took time out to watch the sun rise and make love on the balcony to her master. Then she got right back to work. Several phone calls were made and soon new cooks, maids, barkeeps, assistants and so on had been called in, entranced by the beauty of the place and then entranced by Melody to become Jim’s loyal employees and full on nudists.

Melody made a couple more phone calls and did some other things. Soon the new sheriff, the mayor, head of the Rotary Club, and anyone who had any clout in the little town was firmly behind Jim’s business and proud of it.

Jim knew he was finally set that evening as he walked with Melody on his arm along the poolside. His resort was half full from tourists that had been in the town and “directed” out here for the view and had of course become entranced by the site and had booked a room for the night or longer. Jim’s website was already getting tons of hits and great YELP reviews and it appeared that within a few weeks he would be booked solid for months.

Jim smiled and nodded at the various naked men and women who walked around naked and in a dreamy daze, faced covered in dopey smiles and relaxed looked. Couples held hands and snuggled, made out or even made slow passionate love in the darker corners. Single men and women chatted and made obvious moves on each other that were almost always accepted with smiles and sighs. There were more men there than women due to group of motorcyclists passing through, but the girls of Melody’s clique had them covered, usually two on one. Any single man had become paired with a beautiful woman the second he arrived in the lobby and announced he was alone. The women would take them off for a “tour” that usually lasted several hours and ended with a well fucked, well relaxed man and a giggling happy girl attached to him. These men always left a large “gratuity” with their bill which the girls always donated to Jim saying “Just working here is pay enough”.

At this rate Jim would be in the solid black for the first time in ten years, and if it kept up he would be able to repay his whole debt in a few years. Jim smiled at his genie and then stopped cold.

Melody felt him tense. “Master, what is the matter?”

“It’s your dad. He’s here. What is he doing here?” Jim said with a definite touch of nervousness.

Melody gave her fairy like laugh. “Silly Master, I invited him so I could explain things. He is just fine see?”

Jim looked over to see Melody’s father break into a broad smile as a very young and very hot blonde girl minced up to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed deeply. Giggling, the girl took Mr. Lenard McAnders, the richest man in town, by the hand and led him off down the path towards the private beach.

“It was easy. The mortal Melody’s daddy was so lonely since her mother died, I simply called him to come and see a new project. As soon as he left I called and had his personal secretary come with something that he had forgotten. He was entranced by the view and she joined him a few moments later. I explained that Melody was going to work here, they were always welcome, and maybe they should enjoy each other’s company more. The rest is history. Even when they leave they will be fully in love and care deeply for each other. Mr. McAnders is now your biggest fan.”

Jim smiled as he watched the older man be led off by the giggling girl for a night of passion on the beach and felt himself grow hard again. A gentle caress on his cock let him know his arousal had not gone unnoticed. With a sly smile Melody waved her hands and then looped her arm in Jim’s.

“Come Master, there is a lovely spot on the private beach where the moon reflects on the water just so. I promise we will be all alone to enjoy it.”

Jim smiled even more broadly as he let himself be led off into the warm darkness towards the soft sand and soft flesh.

A MONTH LATER

“Wow, this town has changed up. Lots more traffic. And all the chains have closed.” Jewel said as she and Rick drove down Main Street and turned off towards the resort.

“Jim’s resort is getting billed as one of the top spots on the coast. Every review is 5 stars. I’m surprised we were able to get a room.” Rick said they pulled up to a nearly full parking lot.

A large billboard directed them to “Over Night Guest Parking” versus “Day Guests” and they pulled into a space. Another couple was already walking up the road, and two young professional men were locking a car and heading that way as well.

The large sign also stated that all guest were to leave any luggage other than a purse in the car until after signing in, so Rick left their suitcases. Jewel however did pull out a small backpack with a smile. The backpack carried several lamps. Rick and Jewel were taking a week vacation here and had brought along some of the genies to share in the fun.

Holding his wife’s hand they slowly walked up the trail until they came to a curve in the road. Rick and Jewel stopped and of course took a good look at the lovely view. Then they looked at the others. The four guests who had gone ahead of them stood as if hypnotized staring at the Bay and the Ocean. After a bit the couple stared to strip down and the two men followed after a few moments. Rick grinned at Jewel and they also stripped down. A few steps up the path was a large bin holding bags and a sign that said “Please put your clothes and shoes in here for the rest of your stay.”

Everyone loaded their now unneeded clothing into a small bag and walked on up the road. After a few more feet Rick and Jewel could see naked men and women on the porch having a drink, some were sunbathing, others were moving off to the beaches or pools, some just lay naked on the thick grass sighing in the wind. Rick noted several couple making out and at least one couple (an older man and young hot Asian girl) having passionate sex in a small grove of trees.

Rick and Jewel followed the others up to the Main Desk where a lovely woman greeted them. She took care of the couple first, giving them a key and a map, and a suggestion that a husband and wife would love to have a nice dip in a hot pool. The man and woman left with grins on their faces. The two men checked in and the woman dinged a bell when they announced they were alone. In a moment, two beautiful women, a brunette and a Latina, appeared with broad smiles and giggles. They quickly looped their arms into the men’s arms and led them off with whispers and sighs and the men smiling broadly with rapidly hardening cocks.

When Rick gave his name the woman broke into a even broader smile. She rang the bell twice and in a moment Jim appeared with a beautiful Melody on his arm with flowers in her hair.

“Rick! Jewel! I can’t thank you enough for what you did! You have the best room on the house, anytime you want! Tonight you are dining with Melody and myself at the moon reflection pool. Anything you want, anything, you got it.” Jim said as he shook Rick’s hand and Jewel kissed him on the cheek. Melody kissed Jewel and bowed her head with a knowing smile. Melody then gave Nick a full on kiss.

“Thank you for what you did for me. My life was so empty before, this is pure heaven. Thank you so much!”

Rick smiled as he slid his arm around Jewel’s waist. “Happy to be of service. I must admit, this place is wonderful in its Natural State.”