The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resistor

The Need

Mike and I didn’t fight very often but when we did it was normally a nasty fight. So it was that I found myself walking home from school grumbling about his stubborn pride. I’d chosen the most direct route from Benton High School not caring that I had to walk through a rougher part of town. Both he and I in the school’s Reserve Officer’s Training Corp, as such we’d both worn fatigues and combat boots to school for drills.

“Well lookie that we got here,” a voice called.

“Looks like a G.I. Joe,” said another. I’d been teased enough times in my time in the ROTC program to ignore most taunting but I found my path blocked by a huge man. My eyes traveled up his heavily muscled frame and broad chest to look into stone cold icy blue eyes. He wore black jeans with a black T-Shirt, black buckled boots and a leather jacket with a phoenix surrounded in black and purple flames.

“Look... I’m not looking for trouble,” I said in an even voice. His eyes went wide with amusement, his hand reaching out to snatch my fatigue hat off letting my thick braid of auburn hair fall to my back.

“Look at this... we’ve got us a G.I. Jane,” he said with a laugh. Other bikers were moving to surround me. If I was going to get away I had to act now. Dropping my backpack to the hot pavement, I snatched a knife from my boot sheath to bring it up. I slashed the front of his shirt before he kicked it from my hand then struck me three fast blows sending me to the ground.

“Bitch,” he snarled grabbing my braid. “You tried to slice me... and now you’re going to pay... pay with your cunt and your ass.” The other bikers cheered as I was dragged into the large house.

Once inside, he threw me to the floor at his feet only to be kicked over to my back. With a gesture, two other large bikers dragged me to my feet holding my arms out at my sides. A young woman wearing similar clothing came out of the kitchen looking surprised at me.

“What’s going on, Goliath? Who’s the bitch?”

“This is going to be my personal G.I. Joe doll now, Tiffany,” he said as he was handed my duel-edge dagger. “Your name is now Joe, bitch...”

“Go to Hell, you bastard,” I hissed back ignoring the look of shock on the girl’s face. My outburst earned me a backhand that would’ve knocked me to the ground if I wasn’t being held. The blade came up to my throat as I glared at my captor feeling the razor sharp edge again my skin. With a laugh, he pulled the blade away from me smirking at the look of disappointment that sprang into my emerald green eyes.

“Do you really think I’m going to let you off that easy, Joe?” he growled as the others laughed. He forced me to look into his eyes, my head trapped in his iron grip. “You’ll answer to Joe... one way or another... but I’ll never kill you even if you beg me too. I’ve got something special in mind for you, bitch. Hold her here... I’ll be right back...” I fought the hands holding me with all the strength I could muster but my head felt light from Goliath’s backhand weakening me.

“You should’ve just submitted, Joe,” Tiffany said with a solemn nod of her strawberry blond head. “He’s going to really make you his GI Joe ‘action’ figure...” Trying to shake my head clear only succeeded in making it hurt worse. My ears picked up the heavy footfall of my captor as he returned to the group that’d gathered around where I was held. My eyes locked on the syringe filled with a clear liquid the giant man held in his right hand.

“You need a definite attitude adjustment, Joe,” he growled at me as he approached me tapping the bubbles out in front on my ghost white face. My stomach twisted tight enough to make me want to hurl. With a growl of terror, I started kicking out at Goliath determined he wasn’t going to get that needle anywhere near me, for all the good it did. Several guys jumped forward to catch my legs holding them down and helping the two who’d been holding my arms to restrain me. Grinning at me, the huge biker calmly rolled up the sleeve of my army jacket.

“Please don’t,” I moaned softly at first, the terror of whatever was in that syringe overriding any pride or resistance. “I’ll do anything you want but don’t use that stuff...” Pausing, Goliath leaned forward to kiss me passionately, my lips and tongue responding heatedly in my fear. Goliath stepped back to grin at my tear streaked face before nodding his head.

“You’ll do anything, Joe?” He asked watching me flinch a little at the name.

“Yes,” I answered softly, my eyes dropping to the wood floor.

“Yes, what?” he demanded, yanking my head back to force me to look in his hot, forceful black/brown eyes.

“Yes... s-sir,” I whimpered as the needle grazed my neck.

“Will you be a good little GI Joe doll?” he demanded, still making me stare into his dark eyes.

“Yes, s-sir...”

“Answer me like a good little Army recruit, Joe.” Why was he doing this to me? What could he possibly want from me to demand such a response though it wasn’t like I had much of a choice in the matter.

“Sir, yes, Sir,” I said in a loud tone. That brought laughter from all around. Goliath stepped back, still holding the needle as though he’d use it in a heartbeat so I understood the danger.

“Let the Joe go, boys,” he ordered watching me closely. “Get the camcorder, Tiff. Joe is going to put on a show for us...” A show? My stomach gave a hard jerk at the very idea of what might be coming, much more so as I realized I was willing to humiliate myself if need be to keep that needle away from me. Tiffany hurried back with a fancy little camcorder which she seemed to know exactly how to use.

“Now, Joe... its time for a nice, sexy strip from those bulky clothes,” Goliath growled smiling as my mouth dropped to the floor then snapped shut, nearly biting my tongue when he held up the syringe out of range of the camera. Tears began to trace down my cheeks, my hands shaking as I struggled to take my combat boots off. I let the army jacket slip down my arms when Goliath’s snort of irritation brought my terrified eyes back up to where he stood behind the girl taping me.

“I said ‘sexy’, Joe,” he growled. Swallowing hard, I closed my eyes for a moment trying to imagine how to take off my BDUs in an erotic manner to satisfy this coldhearted man. His step toward me snapped my eyes open, tears now running freely down my pallid cheeks. Quickly I started unbuttoning my pants in a slow manner taking time to rub my hands over my Crotch, down my inner thighs then back up to let the next button be undone. The pants slipped down my thighs to my knees dropping to the floor to be kicked away. Hoots and calls echoed around me from the bikers, some drinking beer, others stroking bulges in their own pants. Slowly, I pulled my olive green army issued T-Shirt pull letting it pop over my large breasts then up over my head to be slung from my arms to the floor. My dog tags caught Goliath’s attention for a moment.

“Toss those babies over to me, Joe,” he ordered which I had no choice but to obey. He looked them over for a moment before putting them in his pocket. My bra was actually a bit small on me as I liked to have my breasts held tight to my chest when I was in fatigues. My eyes went around the room of leering faces looking for some sort of mercy only to find horny sneers and taunts.

“Work your hands over that gorgeous body of yours, Joe,” Goliath ordered laughing at my distress. “Make it good and hot...” The camera came close held steady in Tiffany’s hands panning up and down as my hands traveled over my trembling body in a desperate bid to please the huge biker. Without prompting, I caught the band of my sports bra in my hands and yanked it off making sure my large breasts jiggled for their amusement. The men just about went nuts crowding closer like wolves getting ready to feed. My socks went next leaving me just in my panties. Goliath’s eyes filled with lust as he looked my well shaped body up and down.

“Those fatigues were hiding a hot body, Joe,” he said with a dark grin. “Hold her!” The command took me by surprise, hands catching me by my arms, some grabbing onto my breasts to hold me in an inescapable grip. He checked the syringe before stepping up to my squirming body trying desperately to free myself.

“No, sir! Please!” I cried as the needle came up to my arm but the biker only chuckled.

“I liked the show, Joe,” he said as the needle plunged in my flesh, “but this is going to make you a lot easier to handle and funner to play with.” I watched as the liquid shot into my arm with a burning sensation traveling up from the injection site in a slow, spreading warmth.

“Attention!” he snapped, his eyes locked with my terror filled eyes. I found my body respond to straighten up to the position of attention. “Don’t look away from my eyes for a moment, Bethany.” My head began to feel funny as I stared deep into those forceful, strong eyes staring deep into mine. “Take slow, deep breaths, recruit. Let your mind and body relax.” What was happening to my head? As I stared into his eyes, my breathing deepened, my body slowly relaxing as he ordered. “That’s right, Bethany... Let go of your fear... There’s nothing for you to be afraid of here... You belong here as my action figure... My GI Joe doll...” I tried to deny it, to pull my eyes away from his but couldn’t free myself. Goliath knew he was winning and pressed the point with my clouding mind. “That’s right... You belong here... You are my Joe doll... My Joe... do you understand, Joe?”

“Yes, sir,” I answered crisply bring a smile to his dark face. Some part of my mind tried to fight back as I was released by the other bikers to stand before their leader alone. He saw the fight smiling.

“As I count backwards your mind will become relaxed,” he said holding my chin just to make sure I couldn’t turn my face away. “Your body will be totally relaxed... Your fear totally gone...” He counted down from ten repeating over and over my body should relax, my fear go away, my only desire to obey him. At one the fight was over and he’d won. There was no resistance left in me only a desire to please Goliath in any way he wished. With a laugh, he caught me in a passionate embrace, his mouth conquering mine without a hint of struggle. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew this was wrong, that I should fight him but I couldn’t make myself do more then meekly comply with his questing hands. He tore my panties down to my thighs ordering me to remove them the rest of the way, his hand busy exploring my pubic mound. I parted my thighs without hesitation moaning as his fingers separated my swelling vaginal lips barely grazing my stiffening clit but enough to make my body shudder in pleasure.

“You’re a hot little bitch, Joe,” Goliath husked bending closer to run his tongue over my clit. My hips thrust forward at his tongue grinding a little in his hold. “A creamy little whore...” The others laughed as my moans got louder. He slipped one hand down, continuing to suck on my clit, I could feel his finger probing me but held still as the pleasure became overpowering.

“She’s a virgin,” he laughed bringing hoots from the others, “but not for long...” The group went wild bringing up a sliver of resistance making me stiffen. At once, Goliath glared into my glassy eyes quickly reestablishing his control over me.

“Now, now, Joe... No reason to get upset... You live to serve me and my boys... Down deep inside you want to fuck all of us over and over...” His soft voice held my attention, his eyes held my mind. My head spun around looking deep into his eyes, loosing myself to his words. My body shivered in excitement as his hands moved over me. Goliath tweaked my nipples into stiff little nodes realizing with a grin my nipples were very sensitive. As he gently chewed on them one at a time, his hand brought me to my first wave of orgasms flooding my mind with intense pleasure further reinforcing his control.

“You’re my Joe now,” he said in a soft voice. “My Joe... You belong to me, Joe... You’re mine now... You’ll always be mine...” My head nodded up and down like an obedient puppet. “Have you ever sucked cock before, Joe?”

“No, sir,” I answered with a mild slur in my voice.

“But you love to suck cock, Joe,” Goliath said stroking my neck. “You’re dying to suck cock... You want to suck cock all the time...” The need crept up in my head taking it over as a hunger gripped me.

“I need to suck cock,” I muttered looking down at the bulge in his pants with an uncontrolled groan. “Pl-please... s-sir... I need to suck... I need to suck cock, sir.”

“Do you want to suck my cock, Joe?” he asked rubbing the bulge in his pants.

“Oh yes, sir,” I moaned sinking to my knees in front of him. “Please let me suck your cock, sir... I need to suck your cock, sir.”

“You know where it is, Joe,” the biker said with a laugh. “Get it out for me and I’ll let you suck my cock all you like...” Excitement filled me as I struggled to get his thick black leather belt unhooked then worked his pants open. With a trembling hand I pulled out his thick ten inch cock with a purple plum like cockhead gleaming with a bit of precum on it.

“It’s the best thing you’ve ever seen, Joe,” he said in the same soft but intense tone sinking his hooks in deeper. “You just can’t wait to wrap your lips around my cock... Show me how much you love to suck cock, Joe.” My lips spread open taking just the head into my mouth to gently lick at first but soon I was sucking happily. “Use your hands on my balls, Joe...” My trembling hands went up to gently caress his large, hairy ballsack. I worked my way down his shaft licking and kissing all the way back up. I took his cock back into my mouth then gently pushed my face forward looking at his stomach getting closer and closer to my nose.

“Oh God... she’s going to deep throat me,” Goliath groaned gently holding onto my head but not trying to push me just holding onto me. My nose bumped against his pubic hair as I felt his cock in my throat. I pulled back enough to take a quick breath then pressed my face forward again. To the cheers of his friends, and Goliath’s moans, I started fucking my face with his cock and enjoying every minute of it. It seemed like way to soon I felt his cock get even harder, the first wad of cum shooting straight into my stomach. He pulled out enough to let the rest of his juice land in my mouth which I sucked up greedily making sure to get every drop. Still it wasn’t enough... As he pulled his softening cock away from my drooling mouth, my eyes looked up at him in devastation bringing a deep chuckle from Goliath.

“Don’t worry, Joe,” he said, stroking my wet cheek. “There’s plenty of more cock for you to suck... Aint that right, boys?” The men were already lining up for their turn in my willing mouth. I sucked each with as much lust and need as I had Goliath’s sweet meat, knowing I preferred his.

* * *

My head felt like hell, a dull ache radiating from the back to the front. Opening my eyes, I couldn’t really see anything but a gray haze. My moans got louder with my struggles to clear my foggy brain from whatever held it. In the back of my mind, I felt some sort of need, nothing I could put my finger on at once, something I wanted to do. A strong arm wrapped around my waist to hold me against a broad chest. The touch brought my head up with a moaning jerk to look at the one holding me. Goliath smiled at my pale face, even bending forward to press his lips to mine, which I responded by kissing him back with equal passion.

“Good to see you awake, Joe,” he said smiling. The word ‘Joe’ brought up that need with a wave of desire as my hand brushed against his hardening cock.

“I need to suck cock,” I whispered looking deep into his eyes but my will rose up like a flood of ice cold water. “No!” Quickly he pinned me to the bed forcing me to look into his commanding eyes.

“None of that, Joe,” he said in a firm voice as my eyes met his and held. “You want to suck my cock... You need to suck my cock, Joe... You’re mine, Joe...”

“No-no...” I whimpered trying to force my eyes to close, only to find myself loosing the battle. Holding onto my chin tightly, Goliath reached over to the nightstand to take up a syringe like the first one. With my eyes glued to his, I felt the needle enter my shoulder, the slow warmth drifting over me to take away any resistance. My hands went to his cock gently stroking it but I didn’t want my hands on it.

“Please, sir... may I suck your cock?” I begged looking into his grinning face with open lust.

“Show me how talented your sweet mouth is, Joe,” he said shoving the covers away to reveal his sweet meat. I didn’t hesitate to press my lips against his cockhead and down his shaft, my hands going to his large balls with a gentle caress. “Just like that...” He moaned in pleasure as my face sunk down on his cock once more. “I’ll have to remember to give you the shot before you wake up... In a short time I won’t even need the shot anymore... then your mind will really belong to me, Joe.” His words made it passed the drug induced need to that small part of my mind still not completely under his control. I had to fight back. If I didn’t fight, I knew I’d be his cock slave for the rest of my life. I jerked my head off his cock grabbing a small lamp from the nightstand to lay up beside his head. Startled by my attack, Goliath sank to the bed unconscious. My eyes went down to his moist cock, the need making my legs weak for a moment. Tearing my gaze away, I shoved a wad of socks in his mouth, binding his limp wrists and ankles to the bed. I didn’t know how much longer he’d be out so I hurried from the room, actually making it from the house. Naked, I ran down the street toward an intersection out in front of a police car nearly getting struck. As the cop tried to calm me, calling for back up while he got a blanket from the back of his cruiser to wrap around me, my eyes were drawn to a noticeable bulge in the officer’s pants bringing the need rearing up for a moment, but it lessened as the second police vehicle arrived. I tore my eyes away from where I knew his hard cock was throbbing to stare at the ground, tears running down my dirty cheeks.

* * *

The house where I was held was empty by the time I was able to get out what had happen to me and where. The bikers had disappeared with no evidence that anyone had been living in the rundown old house. My parents arrived at the hospital and tried to comfort me as I told my story of capture and rape for the third or fourth time. The doctor told my parents that a complete blood workup didn’t reveal anything unusual even though I knew I’d been injected twice by Goliath. I didn’t tell them about the suggestions of needing to suck cock. It was to humiliating... I just couldn’t tell my parents about the need Goliath had put in my head. After some discussion, my parents decided to let me stay in the hospital for observation. The news people were clamoring for my story but my parents wouldn’t let anyone else talk to me as I was distraught over my experience. What my parents and the doctor didn’t realize was that most of my distress was caused by the overwhelming need to suck cock. The suggestion Goliath had put in my head ate at my sanity so bad I lay in the hospital bed trembling in need. It was passed midnight when I couldn’t stand it anymore. Silently, I went to the door of my private room to look up and down the hall seeing no one. My bare feet made no sound as a snuck out of my room, down the hall and into the elevator. I had to decide whether I wanted to go up or down, choosing up for no real reason. Two floors up, I barely managed to avoid security, hiding in the ladies room till the two men had passed. Down one semi-dark hall I came across a man slowly mopping the floor with his headset on. After a moment of pain, as I tried to fight the need placed in me, I walked up to the young man, I’d have guessed in his twenties. He stopped mopping to look at me with surprise. On his chest was the name tag Tom.

“Is there something I can do for you, miss?” he asked, my eyes noticing the bulge building in his pants as I was dressed in nothing but a hospital gown with no robe.

“I need...” I said, turning a bright red. “Please... may I... suck your cock?” That request made his jaw drop in shock.

“Wh-what did you say?” Tom asked.

“Your cock... May I please suck your cock?” I begged actually reaching a hand out to touch his crotch. “I can suck cock really good... I need to suck cock... Please... I need to suck your cock... I won’t tell anyone... just let me suck your cock...” He looked up and down the hall suspiciously for several moments then his eyes saw the tears on my cheeks, my eyes full of my need.

“Come on, baby,” he said leading me down the hall to a janitor’s room. He opened the door gesturing me inside first but close behind me. I shuddered as his hand gently squeezed my ass. Quickly, I dropped to my knees before him, reaching up to pull his pants down then got his boxers revealing a meaty cock of seven or eight inches, no where near Goliath’s sweet cock. Shoving that thought aside, my trembling hands reached forward to gently caress his cock and balls. Without prompting, I leaned forward to place a long kiss on his cockhead, rewarded with a low moan from him. I took his cockhead into my mouth to gently suck and chew on.

“God... you really do suck cock good, baby,” he groaned catching my head in his hands. I licked and kissed my way down his shaft to kiss and even suck on his balls for a few moments. I took his cock back into my mouth to slowly push my face forward till I felt him slip into my throat. Instead of letting me do it, Tom began to thrust into my face with strength and speed, his hold on my head tight in his excitement. I did nothing to resist, trying to suck and lick as my hands played with his balls. In a few minutes, he shot his load into my stomach holding himself in my throat for almost a minute or more. As he pulled him softening cock from my mouth, I knew I needed more then just his.

“Please... sir... do you know of any other guy who’d let me suck his cock,” I begged, softly rubbing my face against his spent cock. “I really need to suck cock...” He laughed roughly getting on his walkie-talkie.

“Hey Mike, I need your help on floor eight,” he said stroking my wet cheek. “I’m in Five B... Hurry...” Tears of relief flooded down my cheeks when the burly black man came into the room. It didn’t take long for me to have his cock in my mouth. Tears ran down my pale cheeks in a combination of relief and hopelessness.

* * *

I’d gotten two loads of cum from Tom and another three from Mike. After an hour of sucking cock I felt calm enough to return to my room to get a couple of hours of sleep. The need started growing again the moment I woke up. As my mom and dad came to get me from the hospital, I went into the bathroom to change into regular street clothes. I’d considered telling them about my problem, the stuff I’d been to ashamed to talk about, until I found my eyes going to my father’s crotch. Horrified at the lust that washed over me, I could barely stand to be in the same room with him or my older brother. Seeing my distress, the doctor told my parents I would probably need a counselor to work through the trauma of my experiences. All I wanted was to get home and to my bedroom.

My door locked I refused to talk to my mother, much less my father, about what was upsetting me. I couldn’t bare the thought of wanting to suck my father’s cock. As I held my head in my hands crying softly, my mom knocked on my door.

“You have a phone call, Bethany,” she said. “I think she’s from your ROTC class... She said to tell you she has your fatigues...” My fatigues? My heart seemed to freeze in terror till I thought occurred to me. I did loan a set to my friend Michelle when she got a rip in her pants and we were going to be out in the woods. Taking a deep breath, I steeled my nerves before unlocking my door and going downstairs to the phone.

“Hi... Michelle?”

“Not by a long shot, Joe,” growled a very familiar voice. My stomach twisted as his voice brought a wave of longing that would’ve sent me to my knees if I hadn’t grabbed onto the wall. “I know what you did at the hospital, Joe...”

“How did you get this number?” I hissed in a low voice, my eyes darting to the family room where my parents were watching TV. I heard a jangling noise and remembered he’d taken my dog tags. Like real dog tags, my name, and school ID number were on them. I’d gone so far as to have my home address put on them so they could be mailed back to me were I to loose them.

“Did you enjoy sucking those janitors’ cocks?” Goliath growled, chucking when I moaned softly. How could he know about that, unless he had someone watching me.

“Just leave me alone,” I hissed, starting to pull the phone away from my ear to hang up.

“I wouldn’t hang up, Joe,” he growled in a loud voice, “Unless you’d like to suck your father’s cock then your brother, Mitch’s... I know where you live, bitch...” My hand froze in terror. Slowly I raised the receiver back to my ear, my hand shaking like crazy.

“Please... Just leave me alone...” I whimpered softly.

“You need to suck cock, Joe,” he hissed as the need washed over me. “Unless you’d prefer going out on the street and beg every guy you see, I think you know what you have to do... You’re mine, Joe and its time for you to come back to your owner’s cock.” Tears flooded down my cheeks as I barely managed not to sob out loud and alert my parents. “Get into a set of fatigues and be on the corner of Jamestown and Birch in one hour... If I have to come and get you, your family is going to suffer... have you got that, Joe?”

“Yes, sir,” I said in a soft voice of defeat. I hung up the phone only to see my brother, Mitch staring at me.

“Who was that on the phone, Bethany?” he demanded. My eyes went to his crotch before dropping to the floor.

“No one, Mitch,” I said turning away from him, but my older brother wouldn’t let me go. He reached out to catch my shoulders in a tight grip.

“I’m not letting you go till you tell me who that was, Beth,” he growled as I struggled weakly, “or you can talk to mom and dad about it...”

“No,” I hissed, then took a deep breath. “Come to my room and I’ll explain everything...”

In my room, I told Mitch everything from the shots to the suggestion that I needed to suck cock to the incident at the hospital. My brother was suitably horrified at my confessions, all the more so when he saw where my eyes kept going as the need was getting beyond my control again.

“And if I don’t go to him, Goliath will come here,” I said, laying out my last set of fatigues. “There’s no telling what he’ll do to mom and dad, Mitch... I have to go to him... I can’t live my life begging strangers to let me suck their cocks...”

“We could tell mom and dad everything, Bethany,” my brother said, turning his back to me so I wouldn’t keep staring at his crotch.

“They didn’t find anything in my blood, Mitch,” I growled lightly. “They’d think I’d lost my mind and put in my a hospital psychiatric ward... No... I have to go to Goliath... I don’t want him to hurt mom and dad... or you...” I started changing into my fatigues while my brother’s back was to me. I’d gotten my olive green T-shirt over my head when Mitch turned around in time to get a look at my large breasts. Quickly I yanked my shirt down and my fatigue pants up spinning away from him. Both of us were a bright red. When I turned to face my brother, he’d gone to my bedroom door with his back to me.

“Don’t tell mom and dad, Mitch,” I begged in a soft voice. “Please...”

“I won’t tell them, Bethany,” he said opening my door. “At least not until you’re gone...” He left my room but I didn’t have time to worry. I had only half an hour to get to where Goliath said to meet him and I’d have to really hurry if I was going to make it on time.

* * *

My back pressed against the brick wall as I waited for ‘him’ to arrive. He made me wait for a while, not daring to consider leaving or hope he wouldn’t show. I heard a low rumble heralding the arrival of a Harley Davison motorcycle. Goliath smiled at my tear streaked face as he got off to stand in front of me. My eyes were glued to his crotch, drool actually beginning to show on my trembling lips.

“What do you want, Joe?” he asked. My eyes went up to see his grin then back down to see a bulge building in his jeans. Quickly, I got to my knees before him. When I reached up to his belt, the biker slapped my hands away grabbing me by my hair to force me to look into his eyes. My head felt light, thoughts slowing down as our eyes locked. I watched him take a syringe from his jacket pocket pulling the top off with his teeth. I did nothing to resist as the needle went in my shoulder.

“What do you want, Joe?” His voice rippled over my mind bringing a soft moan from my throat.

“Please... sir,” I whimpered, a blank look coming over my face. “I need... to suck... cock... Please, sir I need to suck your cock.”

“You worship my cock, don’t you, Joe?” His words sank into my mind. “You live to suck my cock...”

“I worship your cock, sir,” I said, my voice growing in strength as the fight drained away. “I live to suck your cock, sir.” His deep booming laughter rang in my ears. The need was getting even stronger as my hands shook in his tight grip.

“You belong to me body and soul now, Joe,” he said smiling down into my glass eyes. “No more shots... No more thoughts... accept how much you love my cock... You live to suck cock... to suck my cock...”

“I love your cock, Sir,” I said, my response earning me a smile and passionate kiss. Of course I loved his cock. I knew I lived to worship his wonderful meat. His cock was the best thing I’d ever known. “I live to suck and worship your cock, Sir” He let go of my hands gently stroking my cheek.

“Lets take this home where you can worship my cock properly,” he said swing his leg over the bike. I pouted a little as I wanted his cock immediately, his kiss enflamed my need so I quickly swung my leg over. I couldn’t wait to get home to suck my owner’s cock.

* * *

The End