The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Needle Dance: Mr. James

Eye of Serpent

Amazing that a man of my abilities and influence could be taken from a five star hotel room in his sleep and wake up strapped in an electric chair gizmo.

The good news was that someone had borrowed a whole load of trouble in taking me from my daily routine. I guessed from the sun coming in the windows and the rounds of discussion I had already had with my captors that I had missed several check calls with my staff. Even though most people knew enough not to try anything with me, apparently I was dealing with something else this time.

I glanced at the acupuncture needles in the backs of my strapped down hands and arms. Some of the things they had tried were slightly painful. Some just seemed to make parts of my body go to sleep with numbness. Whatever it was wasn’t working.

I certainly wasn’t going to tell them I had protection against torture.

The bad news was that I hadn’t made any progress with the fifty straps holding me here.

They all wore stocking hoods of dark green silk, but the one I thought of as Cultured Ass came back into the room. He had an Oxford accent. These folks never left me alone for long.

“Ah, good morning Mr. James.”

“Morning.”

“How did you sleep?” he slipped his hands into his pockets and slipped off the ring he was wearing.

Too late, I had already seen his ring. Some sort of Tong symbol. So they might be a Tong from Singapore or Hong Kong. That wasn’t too far from the Manila hotel I had been in. “Quite well, thank you. Although, if you have one of these chairs in king-size, I’d prefer that.”

“Ah.” He laughed, “I have been led to understand you are quite a humorist. I see you do not disappoint. Today we must ask again, about currency reserves in your corporation.”

“Sorry. Haven’t a clue. Bad memory. Deathly afraid of needles. Perhaps if you took some of these things out I might remember something?”

He laughed again but not as much. “I expect you are pleased that we have made no progress. Thirty-three steps into the Needle Dance and still you do not tell us what we wish to know. My Honored Patron becomes impatient with me. So I must proceed. There will be more needles, not less.” He went back and opened the double doors. Two women in the green coveralls and hoods entered pushing stainless steel carts on black rubber wheels. I saw blocks of silver needles nestled on top, must have been at least thirty-three more.

Didn’t bother me much either way. The longer I got to talk to them, the more chance someone would find me or that I’d learn who these people were. The least I could do for my boss was give him an idea of how and why I’d been taken and by whom.

I knew there were two fellows standing behind me. They came and went in four-hour shifts through some kind of doorway behind the chair I was strapped to. They didn’t talk. Not much to work with there.

Being taken from my bed, I didn’t have the usual complement of tools hidden in my clothes. Then again, this made it more challenging. It had been a while since I had a challenge.

Working for the Salamander tended to scare off challenges.

Cultured Ass fussed with something out of sight, then stepped up close and put another needle into my outside shoulder somewhere. I felt the tiny prick.

Which made me think of a witty line I decided not to use just now.

Ass went about his work for a while. He worked slowly and carefully. I got the impression that selecting where to put the needles was more Art than Science. About half and hour and six more needles, he stepped around in front again, “Mr. James, the cash reserves of Fuermacher Unlimited? What is the figure?”

“Actually, I really don’t know. Be a sport and stop asking, OK?” I tried to look sincere.

His body language told me he wasn’t going to. He went back to the carts and the needles.

* * *

Things got interesting the next day. They finished giving me breakfast, which as usual was a pint of sugared water. They took care of my personal toilet without a word and unfastened the tubing and put it all away for tomorrow. Then I was alone again.

Cultured Ass came in with a tiny woman who didn’t bother with the green hood disguise. She was under five-foot in height, slender, very long white hair, snow-white lashes and brows; her face was an odd mixture of ancient bleached hair and pale smooth skin. She wore an old fashioned green silk robe with dragons threaded over it. There were laugh lines at the eyes and what eyes they were!

Amber colored. Normal pupils, but topaz colored eyes.

If she wasn’t over sixty, I’d be surprised despite the pleasantly smooth face. I saw that in her eyes, too. And I saw how much fear ruled the room now that this petite woman was here. The tray women stood stiffly and Cultured Ass moved as if he had a broomstick up his cultured ass.

“Ah, good morning Mr. James.” Ass gestured slowly to the petite grandma; “I am honored to present Celestial Fu. She is your hostess in this place.” His English was even more cultured than normal.

Never heard of her. Didn’t cost me anything to be charming so I spoke Mandarin, “Good morning. I’m honored you decided not to wear a hood. I am uplifted by the wisdom of your countenance.”

She smiled and replied in the same tongue, “I have heard of your charm and quick thinking. I also anticipated that you might have training to resist my student. I honor you by coming here to ask you questions in person.”

Hmmm. So much for pleasantries. I switched back to English. “You should understand that Mr. Fuermacher will be very unhappy about someone interfering in his business.”

She nodded with a smile and spoke English; “I do understand this quite well. That is why you have been replaced with a man who looks like you and can act the part for a few days. I have a modest respect for Mr. Fuermacher, but I have prepared against his interference.”

He wouldn’t know the right codes or call signs. Good. I’d be missed even sooner. By now a special team was probably moving closer as directed by our satellite mapping system. The Salamander had pocket resources all over the globe. I needed to learn everything I could about this operation and this woman. “That’s quite unfair of you. I hope he’s going to pick up the hotel tabs and cleaning bills for my wardrobe.”

She moved closer and studied me; “I am quite excited by men who have no fear of me.” She smelled of strange herbs and strawberries. It was nice actually. She had class. “Perhaps I should tend to you myself.”

Ass shouldn’t have said a word, I could have told him. “Most Honored, I would be—.” She held up a hand and he stopped like a puppet with his strings cut. He bowed very low and backed up a step.

She looked over my needles then, couldn’t say why; maybe she was inspecting the work of her ‘student’. Based on what I saw in her eyes, he failed. I noticed something else and decided to watch a while to be sure.

“You have survived the Needle Dance through 52 steps, which no man of your age and experience has ever done, Mr. James. I congratulate you.” She seemed pleased.

“Thanks. Clean living.”

She smiled, “Of course, and perhaps special instruction from the Salamander? Yes?”

Oh. Oh. “Who?”

She had a husky chuckle. “Mr. Frederick Fuermacher. Your employer.” She selected a single needle. I noticed that this one seemed to be gold. All the others had been silver. Had it been on the tray before?

More strangely, I had watched her long enough to be sure now. She didn’t blink. Not once. I shrugged as best I was able in the fifty straps, “Yes that’s my boss. Never heard of the Sallymander.”

She chuckled a bit deeper at that. “Yes. I like you, Mr. James. You are too much man for my student. It was my mistake not to realize.” She studied the pattern of needles. “The Needle Dance is a matter of some harmony between the Ghula and the Emperor. I do not suppose this makes much sense to you, Mr. James. Westerners are so superficial in appreciation of Art.”

“On the contrary, your words are like pearls to my ears. I take it that I am the Ghula and you are the Empress.” I hadn’t seen anything ever written about acupuncture that would take in what they were doing, but I didn’t doubt I’d do some research when I got out of here.

I hate being behind the trends.

She smiled and met my eyes, “Quite so.” She removed a needle from my left hand, then another from my neck. “My student has done well, but you are not an ordinary man.” She pulled another needle from my right wrist and tossed it into a tray on a nearby cart. Then in rapid succession, she removed six of them with her off hand. As far as I could tell, not the last ones put in either. Then she slowly slid the gold needle into some part of my right ear.

It smarted, but not any worse than what Cultured Ass had already done.

“Do you sing, Mr. James?” The amber eyes watched me from only inches away.

“Sing?” Nice change of direction that. What was she after now? The scent of strawberries wasn’t strong, but it was elegant. “Sure. Everyone sings a bit.”

“Would you sing ‘God Save the Queen’ for me?” She asked in a very reverent voice.

Hmm. If she was going to be this easy to butter up, I might get out of this myself. “Sure.” I launched into the old refrain. I’ve got a pretty good voice, though singing isn’t my forte.

She nodded slightly keeping time. Her hand went back to my ear, but I felt nothing.

Damn. Things were looking up; she suddenly started to remove all the needles. In the course of a few verses, she had completely taken each of the cursed things out and set them back on the trays. I didn’t see the gold one get put back on the tray. Well, small matter right now.

“What were you doing in Manila, Mr. James?”

Easy. “Sleeping.”

She smiled, “And your mission for Fuermacher was?”

“Shifting assets through several blind companies to adversely pressure the holdings of Corelle D’Amber’s PolyCorp.” Like I was going to tell her that.

She nodded, “Good. Which companies?”

Ha. She just wasn’t going to give up on this. “Vixmax, Harrington Unlimited, PEA Inc. and Sorcec Research.”

“Mr. James, the cash reserves of Fuermacher Unlimited? What is the figure?”

“Thirty-four point three billion last week.” She didn’t seem nearly as easy to frustrate as Cultured Ass.

She nodded, “Are you married, Mr. James?”

“Only to my work.” I smiled. My charm was getting to her.

She smiled back, “No. As of now, you are married to me, Mr. James. Until death do us part.”

I swallowed. I looked around as much as I could move my head. This was a strange tactic. “Sure. Yes, we’re married. Sorry, I didn’t realize it was public knowledge.” I tried to keep any sarcasm out of my voice. What was she up to? Based on body language, Cultured Ass didn’t look too happy. She was playing some game here with her own people. I didn’t understand it, but I was willing to play for time.

She ran a finger down my cheek. “I have complete faith in my husbands, Mr. James. I am going to release you.” She made a tiny motion with one hand. Her hands had long lacquered green nails. Quite elegant.

Cultured Ass moved up with a strange looking pair of wire cutters and snipped something at my ear. I guessed he was cutting off the exposed gold needle she hadn’t taken out. So what? Why was that important? Why not pull it out?

The two hooded women moved in and started releasing the straps. Not bad.

“It is time that we talked about your service to Mr. Fuermacher. You have been there in order to allow me to get information and secrets. You have always been really in my service. Now that part of your service to me is done. Now I want you to kill Mr. Fuermacher.”

“When?” She was quite mad. We had just met. Married, yes, but working for her?

“When is not as important as how. You will contact PolyCorp’s main office. Talk to someone there about a meeting between yourself and D’Amber. Tell them you have information about Mr. Fuermacher. You must make this phone call through the Fuermacher satellite system. Give them substantial secrets, to prove your sincerity.”

Stupid. Digital records are made of each use of the system. “Fine, I can do that. What’s the point?”

“Once you have made the call, then you will kill Fuermacher. You must use a weapon that completely destroys his heart in order to be successful.” Her eyes twinkled for the first time, “You will not ever mention your service to me to others. Call this a test. I wish to see if you can kill him and survive to return to me, Mr. James. If you can, then I have many further uses for you.”

“Also, if you kill Mr. Fuermacher, then I am rid of an insolent puppy that has irritated me. If you are captured, then the Salamander will discover you are working for D’Amber and he will redoubled his efforts to destroy her. You will confess that you were working on instructions from D’Amber to prove to her your willingness to change sides. At that point, I have insured that the D’Amber and Fuermacher will never discuss their Duel agenda and discover that it has no cause but my manipulations.”

“Very well. I’m quite sure I can manage that.” Grandma had stripped a few gears. The straps were off. I eased up slowly, muscles protesting. I gently flexed my fingers to make sure I could do the next couple of moves I had planned. I caught a glimpse of the two silent guards behind the wooden chair I had lived in for three days.

“Good.” She guestured to the door, “You are free to leave. We will return your things.”

I smiled back. No warning, I grabbed stainless steel trays from the cart spilling needles across the floor. I spun around using them over my hands like boxing gloves. The guards were reacting fast, but not fast enough. They went down with three blows. Cultured Ass pulled a knife from some hidden sheath and attacked. Cute. I blocked it with a tray. Once. Twice. I stamped his foot and slammed his head between both tray-covered hands. He crumpled.

The two women in hoods lowered their heads and went down in place on their knees before I got near them. Surrender? Weird.

I turned around.

Fu had unfastened her robes and slipped them back on her shoulders. I stared. Porcelain smooth skin. Pale. Four very slight breasts on her slender torso and their hard pink nipples at attention shocked me. She licked her lips.

“Service me with your tongue, James.” She husked.

She was crazy. Under the robes she wore only short white socks and sandals. Her privates were nude. No hair at all. My guess was that she never had any. I stepped closer; “You are one crazy lady.”

I got down and started licking her snatch. I got the shivers as I felt her skin with my tongue. It wasn’t human. Too smooth. Like I was licking a warm vinyl doll.

“You are hard for me,.James. Take your hard cock in hand and cum on the floor, my fine tool.”

It hit me then. Fuermacher wasn’t human either. This was a contest between several power brokers. Fu was manipulating both D’Amber and my boss. Would she let me go? I grabbed my hard cock and started pulling it. She did want me to kill Fuermacher. I pressed my face into her too smooth sex. Why did that seem so right? Was it because we were husband and wife? Was I indulging her? Mixing business and pleasure? This could get out of hand quickly. I felt like her madness had touched me somehow.

“Oh, James,” she cooed in Mandarin, “I am no lady.”

Yes. I’d agree with that. I’d just trashed her staff and only made her horny. Wasn’t she worried about me? I was only delaying because we weren’t likely to be disturbed and she needed a good tongue lashing. The strawberry smell started to become stronger as I slurped up her wetness.

She rocked her hips against my face. Her tiny hands wrapped around my head. “You will always spill your own seed like this when you service me.”

I nodded. Yeah. Her fantasies were not my concern right now. I pulled faster on my cock. Time to finish this. I swirled my tongue deeply in her cleft. She was responding well.

She raked her nails across my shoulders and banged her hips against me. “Cum toy.”

I groaned and pumped my seed onto the floor.

“Small Blossom. Luck Wind. Go and fetch Mr. James’s personal effects and prepare to have him rejoin his itinerary. Make everything ready.” She kept grinding her slickness into my face.

I heard the padding steps of the women leaving. They closed the door. I licked her rapid style.

“Take the knife and slit the throats of the two guards who performed so miserably on my behalf.” She grabbed my hair, twisting my face towards the knife that Cultured Ass had dropped.

Damn. “You are one crazy—.” Incredible. As if I had forgotten where the knife was.

She yanked my head back around and grabbed my hair behind the ears, driving my mouth into her sex, cutting off my words. I furiously sucked her and she came grinding her clit against my nose.

Then she let me up and I killed the guards for her while she laughed.

Damn, without a doubt, my new bride was definitely not a lady.

END