The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NEIGHBOUR FROM HELL

It’s up to you whether you believe this or not but it happened. Not sure if I am shocked or disgusted by what happened but I have to tell you.

Firstly, my name is Brett and I am 18 years old. I live a basically normal life. Live with my parents and my twin brother Adrian. We are pretty much identical. We even dated twins once, now that was hot. At the moment I am single but Adrian has been seeing a girl called Sharon who is pretty damn nice. I don’t mind being single. I still get what I want when I am out with my mates. Lots of girls find me attractive. I am 5′11, blonde hair, blue eyes, toned and tanned. You could say my brother and I are pretty well blessed in the looks department but don’t want to brag too much.

Back to my story. It happened last weekend. My parents went away on one of those boring conventions they go too. Something to do with selling and pyramid schemes. Adrian and I are had the house to ourselves. We were going to party hard until the new neighbour paid us a visit.

It was Saturday morning and I was getting ready to go for a run when my brother came running down the stairs. “Hey loser, you going out tonight?” Adrian yelled. “Don’t worry bro you will have the place for yourself. You and Sharon can get real cozy” I replied.

“You better Brett!! Tonight Sharon and I are fucking all night” he laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked at the side window and noticed it was the new neighbour. I had noticed him around the neighbourhood. He was in his early fifties; grey hair going slightly bold and he stared a lot. It kind of creeped me out. I had caught him a few times staring at me when I had walked passed his house. I knew he was some kind of scientist but that’s all we really knew about him. To be honest I didn’t want to know anything about him. The guy was a freak.

“Shit, it’s that weirdo neighbour. What shall I do?” I asked Adrian.

“Who cares, just get rid of him. I’m going upstairs to call Sharon”. Adrian ran back upstairs laughing to himself.

That’s fucking great I thought to myself. I have to get rid of this guy then I go for my run. I already had changed into my singlet and running shorts. I answered the door and saw him standing there with this weird grin on his face. “Can I help you?” I asked him.

“You can help me very much young man” he sneered at me.

“Can I? What’s this about” I asked him. He started laughing and couldn’t stop. I was getting real pissed and was about to slam the door in his old fart face when he pulled something out of his pocket.

“Well well, I have got your attention now” he said. “Let me introduce myself. My name is Doctor Devonport and this gadget in my hand is going to change some things around here!!". I looked at him thinking what a fucking loser you are. He continued to mouth off, “I call my invention the Personality Modifier Gun”.

I shook my head and said " What the fuck has this got to do with me?".

“Glad you asked Brett. I’ve noticed you and your brother since I’ve moved on. I’m looking forward to fucking with your straight teen minds” and he started laughing hysterically again.

That was it for me. I started to close the door in his face when he pointed the gadget at me and I heard a humming noise. All of a sudden my mind went blank and I couldn’t think straight. All I could focus on was the Doctors voice.

“That’s better Brett boy. I zapped that nasty attitude straight out of you”. All I could do was listen. “Very soon when I zap you again you will be a changed boy. Do you understand?". I nodded my head. “Actually you are going to fall madly in love with me and be my little sex toy for my pleasure, understand”. I nodded with what he said. I could not fight it even though I knew deep down something was wrong.

The Doctor pointed his gadget again and I heard the humming again. I shook my head like I had been in a deep sleep and was trying to wake up.

“So Brett you going to invite me?” the doctor asked me. I looked at him and thought to myself this guy was fucking hot. I never been interested in guys before but he should have been one of those Calvin Klein models.

“Yeah sure, sorry I didn’t ask you before”. He walked passed me. My cock was so hard I was trying to hide it with my hand but in my running shorts it was so obvious.

“Brett, don’t be shy around me. Why don’t you make yourself comfortable and take all those unnecessary clothes off”.

What he was saying made perfect sense. I removed my singlet and running shorts. I was standing in my jocks with my hard on poking through. I pulled down my jocks and my hard cock stood to attention.

“Sorry about this but I’m so horny” I told him. He smiled at me and started undoing his pants. Next thing he pulls out his cock. It was fucking awesome. It was huge and dripping with precum. My mouth was watering at the sight of it. I had to pleasure that cock of his if it was the last thing I had to do.

“Brett you look like you need my cock” he sneered at me. All I could do was eagerly nod my head. “Well then” he continued, “come over and gave me a nice blow job, like the ones you use to get from your old girlfriends”.

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to him. The doctor’s huge cock was in my face. He was stroking so slowly. It was like his cock was so powerful. I opened my mouth and he pushed his wet cock in. His precum tasted like honey and it give me shivers of excitement as I slide my cock up and down his cock.

“Yes Brett we are going to have so much fun, and that stud brother of yours is going to fall under my magical spell very soon” he started laughing madly, “Aren’t you excited about that Brett boy?". All I could do was nod my head in excitement. Adrian was going to be very lucky like me soon.

To be continued......

Neighbor from Hell Part 2:

Happy Brothers

“Yeah Sharon that is my dickhead brother yelling for me to come downstairs” I said to my girlfriend.

Man she was nagging me again about this party we had to go too. “Ok ok I better go but I will pick you up tonight” I quickly told her. “Love you too”.

I have been seeing Sharon for about six months and things are going real nice. I am a good looking guy but it is hard to get a girl sometimes because I have a twin brother and some people think it is freaky having someone identical but Sharon doesn’t care.

“Adrian, get down here now. We have company” yelled Brett.

Company? Last time I left my brother he was getting rid of that weirdo neighbor we have. I think its Doctor something. I just know he is a strange as he is always staring at me and smirking like he knows something.

“What the fuck you want?” I screamed back. I got no answer. I better check this out. My brother might need my help to get rid of this guy. Brett is not the brightest guy on the block if you know what I mean. I always thought we both got looks but I definitely got the extra brains.

I headed down the stairs. It was eerie, as I could hear nothing. It was like I knew something bad was going to happen.

As I walked down I saw my brother and that Doctor guy sitting on the couch. Brett wasn’t saying anything. Brett looks sort of strange. He had a dazed smile on his face. His hair was all messed and his clothes looked all like he had put them on real quickly. Also I swear it looked like he had something wet and shiny on his face. Like cum but that couldn’t be??

“Um.. what’s happening here guys” I asked the both of them.

“Hello there Adrian. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you” said the neighbor.

“Me? I don’t know you and I don’t want to know you” I hissed at him. “Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you? You look strange”

“I feel great. Never better bro. Doctor Devonport is the best. I love him” he said to me.

“Love him??” I couldn’t stop laughing.

The Doctor looked at me laughing. He looked really pissed off. He pulled out a weird shape object and all of a sudden I heard a buzzing and I could not think straight.

“Looks like you have lost all that attitude with my Personality Modifier Gun, Adrian” he said to me. All I could do was nod. “From now on you are turned on by me. Actually you realize you are madly in love with me and would do anything I ask. Anything I say makes perfect sense. Doesn’t it Adrian”

I nodded and then the buzzing stopped. I shook my head.

“Whoa, what happened” I said

The doctor said “You were telling me how you would love to suck your brother’s cock”

“What the ... fuck yeah I was too” I said.

I looked over at my brother. He was naked. He had the fucking hottest body ever seen until I saw the doctor. Why didn’t I ever realize how fucking gorgeous that man was. They both had their cocks out and were stroking them.

“Yeah.. it has always been a fantasy to go down on my brothers big fat cock and suck him dry” I said all shyly.

“Then you better do it Adrian but first have a striptease dance for us and get naked” said the Doctor.

I stood up and looked at my hot stud brother and the Doctor, the man of my dreams. I started swaying my hips and winking at the guys. I pulled off my t-shirt and threw it over my shoulder. My nipples were so hard. I hard to wet my finger and circle them for the show. I pulled down my jeans and was left standing in my boxer shorts with a massive hard on. I quickly pulled down my boxers in one motion and was standing their naked with my cock hard as rock. They both clapped. I felt so fucking hot.

“Come sit between us Adrian and enjoy yourself,” said the Doctor.

I sat between them. They were both naked. I couldn’t believe that all my fantasies were coming true. I started stroking my brother’s 9″ cock. It felt so hard and wet. It was awesome. I moved my head down and let my tongue taste his precum. I quickly pushed my mouth down his cock and started sucking madly. Brett started groaning in ecstasy.

The doctor got on his knees and started blowing me. It was fucking awesome. Nothing like getting blown by someone you love. We had been out it for what it seems like hours when I felt my bro started to tense. He was going to blow big time. Just as he started to blow I stroked him off in front of my face and he blew the biggest load. My face was dripping wet. My brother’s cum tasted so good. He was so out of breath.

Now it was my turn. The doctor was really sucking madly on my cock. It felt so good I was making him happy. Seeing his head bob up and down on my cock. Just the thought of it made me wanted to cum.

Brett started kissing me when I was about to blow which me cum even harder. The doctor swallowed every drop. It was awesome.

He looked up at us and we both just started smiling knowing he was smiling at us. As he talked to us he played with our still hard cocks.

“Well boys I knew you would see things my way. Lots go up to your room and have some fun before your Dad gets home. I’m sure you will want to give him a blow by blow account of today”

We both agreed and walked up the stairs..