The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tale of the Neo-Mistress’ Disc

Prologue: A couple of years ago, a new island was found in the Mediterranean Sea. An explorer went to uncover the secrets of the temple of the island. However, in doing so, she released the spirit of the Queen of the ancient civilisation of the island. The Queen took the explorer’s body and her five treasures and released them unto the planet. These items had great powers and each one held a piece of her spirit within it. The artefacts were a circlet, a necklace, a ring, a garment, and a disc. This is the story of the disc, which found its way to south-east Britain and hid itself within a teenager’s disc rack…

Master PC: Neo-Mistress

Chapter 1

Eric Walker was 16, and had had next to no girlfriends. In fact, it was to close to none, that you rounded it down to a big fat goose egg. This could have been because of his secondary education at an all-boys school leading to having very little contact with girls, but it was also because of his introvertive personality, which led to him, having a pretty poor social life. This, however, meant that he spent more time on his computer, which led to his grades rising at school and a pretty decent knowledge of computers if he said so himself.

It wasn’t a great life for a teenage boy, but he was content.

However, all of that would change when he arrived home from school. It was a month before the Christmas ball. At the college, Eric had made a friend called Katie Bowman. She fit, smart, and funny, but she never really understood how Eric really felt about her. He had hoped to have asked her to the ball, but the day that he had prepped himself to do so, There was a new boy a the sixth form college he now went to. He had just transferred from Spain, and Eric immediately took a dislike to him. Not only was he tall, dashingly handsome, and buff. Worse than everything else though was that he had clicked with the school jocks and bullies. And, of course, Katie had fallen for him. He was her sole topic of conversation with Eric and he had had enough.

It was 5.00. He entered his room from school. It wasn’t a big room, just a bed, his desk, and a little floor space. He turned on his laptop, to connect to World of Warcraft. He reached for the disc and picked up a disc. He looked at it. ‘Why is this out of its box?’ he though, but after close inspection, he realised that it wasn’t one of his. ‘What the hell?’ He didn’t remember this disc. WoW could wait, he placed the disc into his laptop and ran a virus scan. It came up clean, so he ran the file.

A window appeared on the screen. It read: «Welcome to Master PC – This program has the power to distort reality, use wisely.» Then two buttons appeared saying ‘Advance’ and ‘Quit’. Obviously, the curious Eric clicked Advance thinking that it was some new rip-off of ‘The Sims’. Another window popped up which read «Thank you. Master PC has now installed into your computer. You are now the representative of the Neo-Mistress»

‘Jeez!’ thought Eric, ‘That’s a bit intense!’ He clicked on the new link on his desktop to the program. It opened a full screen program. It was completely black, then a message appeared on the screen. «Welcome. Please enter ‘name of user’. » ‘That’s a very weird way of saying Username’ thought Eric. He typed in Eric29890, which was his usual Username.

The laptop beeped noisily. «Eric29890 does not register as a name of user. Please re-enter»

Eric thought about this for a moment, and wondered whether ‘name of user’ meant just that – his name. He tried that. He typed in Eric Daniel Walker and the laptop accepted it.

«Welcome Eric. Please select option» And then it showed a couple of options: Add Subject, Edit Subject, Settings, User Settings, Help, Exit. But, puzzlingly, there was a window next to these options that showed an exact image of Eric, rotating 360. In his exact clothes!

“Holy shit!” escaped from his mouth, as the guards were in shock. “What the f**king hell is this?” Suddenly, another window popped up. «It is perfectly natural for you to be feeling shocked at this point. Do not worry. Please select a tutorial to help you get to grips with your new powers.» and another set of buttons appeared. They each had different names like ‘God amongst men’, ‘Comic book hero’, and ‘Sports jock’. «Please select option. Please select option.» ‘God! It’s really impatient!’ he thought. Eventually, he decided to choose ‘Sports jock’. If this program was for real, then he’d like a side of life he’d never had before.

The program confirmed his choice and a new window came up. Then an average tutorial video started – (Click this, scroll that, etc.) – then it came to the actual changes. It suggested that Eric should work along with the program, for experience purposes. First, it showed how to edit the body. The image of his rotating body came up, except that this time it was naked. «You are depicted nude to give the maximum accuracy with the finished product.» That seemed reasonable, he supposed. The program then went through the basics – increasing muscle mass, improving agility, boosting cardiovascular. Eric looked at the image on the screen. This was the kind of body that the chicks really digged! Then, oddly, it moved onto mental and emotional settings. ‘What’s it going to do here?’ he wondered to himself. It then showed many settings about his mind: confidence, determination, courage, IQ, sexuality… it went on. Then the program showed how clicking and sliding the gauges would affect the mental state of the subject. It then automatically did the following: moved confidence, determination, courage, and charisma to full, made IQ and social tolerance dramatically lower, and moved sexuality to full on hetro. It then asked how old he was. He typed in 16, so then it gave him the option to activate the advanced option. This sounded good, so he accepted it. It then began to extend the size of his penis to 5 inches as low and 9 at high, it also made his semen like a drug to women – addictive and persuasive, it gave him an aura of attractiveness, and that his very sight would inspire arousal to all he wished it to.

Then it explained that «The changes made will happen the moment you click OK. Though tutorial changes only last for 3 hours, the side effect will be a lockdown of Master PC while they are active and a temporary amnesia of the subject’s previous life. While they are in tutorial mode, they will not remember Master PC. People will not notice that any changes have been made to the subject once they have become within 50 yards of the user, other than the user. Master PC distorts reality so that it seems that they have always been like that.»

‘That doesn’t sound so bad.’ thought Eric, ‘After all, the changes aren’t negative, and no one will question me on it, so why not go ahead with it.’

He clicked OK and the program asked when he wanted the changes to take place. He was getting pretty pissed off with all the red tape of the program, so he just clicked ‘instantly’, and then, suddenly, he felt his arm and leg muscles expanding, his chest and shoulders broadening, and his stomach muscles developing. He jumped up from his chair and looked in the mirror. He had the body of a true jock. But then, why wouldn’t he? As far as he could remember, he was one. In fact, it was time for his workout. He called downstairs, “I’m going to the gym. I’ll be back in a couple of hours!”

He put on his sweats and jogged to the gym. He arrived at reception to find a hot receptionist behind the desk. She looked 5′7, 17, brunette. He decided to turn on the old ‘Jock charm’.

“Hey babe. I’m here for my workout.” He could see the smile in her eyes.

“Okay, sir. Do you have a membership card?”

“Er… no.”

“Never mind, I’m sure that we can come to some…arrangement. If you’d like to follow me, sir, I’ll find something for you to work on.”

Eric followed her into a room in the back, whereupon her motives became clearer. She stripped off her clothes while still maintaining eye contact with Eric. She revealed a pair of high-B cups along with a body which showed how much time she spent at the gym. She practically tore off Eric’s sweats and stared at his muscular, still sweat-glistened body and then at his ample member. She leapt at it, sucking it off in such an experienced way that Eric was sure that this was not an unusual scenario for her. Soon, Eric shot his load into her mouth. She lapped it up.

She looked up. “I’m Rachel, by the way.”

“Eric. Eric Walker.” He replied smiling. The sight of this hottie kneeling at his cock stiffened him up again. She was about to take it once more when Eric said “Wait, why not from the back?” She looked gleeful and then bent over. He took her for another session of glorious sex, over and over again, until there was a knock at the door.

Rachel had just finished blowing Eric, and so quickly gulped it down and called “What is it?”

“Rachel, you whore!” came the reply. It sounded to Eric like another girl. “Its getting crazy out here! What the hell are you doing?” She opened the door. A tall red-headed girl, who Eric recognised from the sixth form college. Mandy Parkers looked to be a total slut, with blonde hair and a tan that looked awesome, (and from what he could recall from school, she was!) and a member of the ‘in-girls’. But now, of course, she was beneath him. She looked at Eric. “Oh my God! It’s Eric Walker!”

Eric recognised this from college. Though an ‘in-girl’, Mandy always idolised the jocks like him. She wasn’t bad looking, so he used this to his advantage. “Hey, Mandy.” He smiled at her, showing off his flawless teeth. “How are you? Want to join in?” He gently pushed Rachel to one side, and made a gesture to Mandy offering his meat.

Mandy’s eyes lit up, she jumped to it and got her lips around his member in next to no time. While she was at it, he couldn’t help but overhear the angry shouts from outside. After he came, he got redressed restricting any further intercourse. Both girls looked down hearted. “Listen girls, you’re both awesome, but I need to work out. Get lost and sort out that crowd outside. Then once I’ve finished working out, you will give me a free year’s membership, and then, with the address I give to you, you can come round whenever you like for a year’s free member. How does that sound?” The girls squealed in approval.

* * *

Chapter 2

After a truly intense work-out, Eric jogged back home for a shower. He got dressed into some jeans and a football shirt, and looked at the clock. It was only half 4. The gym didn’t close until 6.30, so there was still time for some relaxation before he expected his two favourite girls would turn up. He decided to go to the mall, to meet up with some of his mates.

He got on his bike, and cycled to the mall where a large gang of jocks were kicking around a football. They spotted Eric. They all seemed as heavily built and muscle-headed as he was. He walked up and greeted the large group.

“Dude, where have you been? We’ve been waitin’ here for ages.”

“Shut up! I was down at the gym, working out, innit?”

“Fuck off, man!” Came the clever comeback from Chris Clark, the leader of the ‘gang’. “Let’s just go in.”

And they entered the mall, to have a couple of burgers. They were in the McDonalds when they saw a group of geeks leaving a video-game shop. Eric was outraged, how dare they show their faces in his mall? They needed a sorting out…

“Oi! Fucktards! Get over here!” The geeks did their best to ignore them, but Eric decided that he wouldn’t take this from pathetic, gay nerds. He rallied the group, and ran over to them. He recognised them from the college. They were the ones who went to the card game shop on free days, and one looked even more familiar…He pondered this for a moment as only a thick jock can ponder, and then shrugged it off. “Oi! Gaylord! I’m talking to you! What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn’t you all be at home blowing eachother off?”

The geeks mumbled what they considered to be resistance, but this angered Eric and Chris even more. Eric blew it and went for one of them. He punched one of them right in the cheek. The geek fell to the floor.

“Jason! Jesus Christ!” screamed one of the geeks. Eric looked at the body on the floor, it was scrawny, weedy; everything he detested. With his body, he wouldn’t be surprised if that geek had to be put in hospital. But it was nothing he didn’t deserve. He was so angry at the geek for even existing, he could kill him if he wanted, but something about what the geek had screamed – Jason. Why did that name seem so familiar? Something about it stopped him. He turned around and walked off. The others followed.

“Shit, man! Nice one! I bet that geek will think twice before he shows his face again.” Chris said. Eric strode around triumphant, but then he looked at his watch. It was already 7.20! His two sex dolls would be waiting for him if he didn’t hurry up. He wondered for a moment what it was that had made them so attracted to him. Then he thought that it was only right that the girls were throwing themselves at his feet, he was a sexy he-man that the women just couldn’t resist.

* * *

It wasn’t soon after 7.30 that Eric heard a couple of knocks on his front door. He looked out of the window at the front door. Of course, it was Mandy and Rachel. He thought that to save a bit of time foreplay wise, he could give them a treat to get them going. And flowing!

He dropped to the floor and started doing press-ups. He could do it for hours if he wanted, but he just needed to do it until he started sweating. After all, what else could drive his girls wilder than his ‘he-man’ scent? Possibly his ‘he-man’ man-piece, he decided, so stripped off his clothes and strolled, butt-naked, in the most macho fashion imaginable, to the front door.

* * *

Rachel was getting impatient. She had been waiting outside Eric’s front door for a good twenty minutes. She knew that he was in, so why was he keeping her waiting like this? She needed to see him…

And another thing, why was that bitch Mandy here with her? It can’t be because Eric liked her—she was a complete minger compared to her! She would not compete for Eric’s affections against such a cow. After all, where was the competition?

She knocked again at the door.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Rachel nearly blacked out from the sheer desire she felt. There was Eric, totally naked, his muscles glistening and smelling of sweat, with a massive erect penis, in all his glory. My God, she needed him sooooo veeeerrrrryyy baaaaaaaaaaad…

Losing all control of her senses, she leapt for Eric’s member – only to be shoved out of the way by Mandy, who was already tearing off her shirt.

* * *

Mandy had never felt as horny as she did now. She had instantly gone for Eric’s great cock, and was sucking and licking it up a treat. But then she realised that this wasn’t good enough for her, she needed him to be filling a lower hole. She tore off her top, hoping to incent him further, revealing a decent pair of C-cups. She went on blowing Eric, when he shot his load into her mouth, and she downed it immediately. What was it about this guy’s juices that made it so addicting? She blew him again and again and again, for quite some time. Then all of a sudden, he withdrew from her blow-job, and pushed her to the ground.

* * *

Eric knew there was something wrong. All of a sudden, his penis had withdrawn from Mandy’s willing and able mouth. It was like it had suddenly shrunk. He looked down, and saw that it was still fully erect, but it was half the size! He wondered what else had happened, he looked at his arms, to see the muscles on them deflating at a rate of knots! He looked up at the clock and saw that it was 8 o’ clock.

Then it all came flooding back to him. The program was wearing off! Shit! ‘He had to change back,’ he thought as he looked down at the two horny girls he had just thrown to the ground, ‘and fast!’

He ran up stairs into his bedroom, locked the door, and booted up his PC. ‘Come on! Come on! You lousy piece of crap!’ he yelled. He needed to get back onto Master PC, and re-activate the jock tutorial. But then, all of a sudden, he remembered something that had happened earlier:

  1. went to gym
  2. lost virginity
  3. worked out
  4. went to mall and experienced popularity
  5. beat up nerds
  6. came home and…

Wait what was that last one? Beat up… Oh shit! He realised that the geek that he had smashed into a pulp was his best-friend, Jason. He, at the time had no control over his actions, not as Eric the decent human being anyway. He couldn’t take that risk again…

Chapter 3

Eric was in a serious dilemma. He had experienced the life that he could have only dreamed about before: girls, muscles, friends, sex… But it was all fading away and he had to do something about it.

However, if he did via normal means he would run the risk of putting one of his innocent best friends in hospital, or worse… He decided that he would just try and adjust himself manually. It didn’t seem that hard…

He opened up Master PC and selected himself as the subject. Then he got to it. The tutorial gave him enough know how of the methods to use it to his plans. First, he gave himself the same physical shape that he had before: a well formed body all around, the kind of muscles that were halfway between professional footballer and professional bodybuilder. He customised the specifications.

He added:

Then he messed around with his mentality:

Finally, he boosted his sexual attributes to how he thought they should be:

He clicked confirm and the changes took place. Then he heard Rachel and Mandy calling him from downstairs, and he decided to give them a boost.

He typed in both of their names in the subject box and gave them:

He clicked confirm and the noise from downstairs stopped. He smiled, first they would be getting to grips with their new bodies, and then he would make his great appearance. But first, he remembered something:

He typed in Jason Stevenson and made one change. Then he went downstairs to his girls.

He left the computer on, but the keyboard locked. And on the screen was a window saying: «All wounds, bruised, or physical flaws are now completely healed» Confirmed

Chapter 4

Eric’s mother and sister wouldn’t be back from work for another couple of hours, so he assumed it would be pretty safe to go wild. He, Rachel and Mandy started a threesome in the living room, then he took them from the back in turn in the kitchen, and finally a large oral festival in the dining room. After the two girls had milked him for all he was worth, Eric told them to sleep. They soon dozed off, leaving Eric to inspect his fine work. He gazed upon his two sex-slaves and smiled, their long blonde and brown hair complimented their respective skin tones, and their massive tits looked so sexy, especially when covered in his juices.

And then he looked in the mirror and saw that he wasn’t so bad either. He had a hot bod, with athletic talent to match; a great brain in his head full of intelligence, charisma and confidence; and everything else that a woman looked for in a guy. He flexed for a bit until he heard Rachel wake up.

“Hello, sleepy-head.” He said, lovingly, “Did have a nice nap?”

Rachel smiled. “The best!” she said, and giggled at a possible innuendo to that exchange.

Eric looked her up and down, and he decided upon some entertainment. “Rachel, look; you’re still covered in my cum! Why don’t you clean yourself off?” She stood up, and went over to the staircase, on her way to the shower. “That’s not what I meant.” He said grinning. “Wake Mandy up, and get to it. If you do it well enough I may give you some more, if you know what I mean.”

Rachel immediately understood what he meant, and eagerly shook Mandy. Mandy began to get up, but Rachel threw her down, opened her mouth and began to lick her torso clean of all semen. Mandy soon caught on and they went on to lick themselves clean. However, this was so pleasurable that soon they were licking each other’s boobs and pussies, leading to even more mess. This didn’t bother them and they resumed lapping their cum off each other. Eric watched with pride – he had done this to them, he had made them happy – but soon found it hard to resist such antics, and leapt into the middle of it with his massive cock erect.

Then the old grandfather clock in the hall struck nine and Eric heard it. He realised that his family would be home any minute. Quickly, he put an end to the sexual doings with his two girls and ran them upstairs. They got into his bedroom just in time to hear Mrs Walker’s keys in the lock.

“Hi, Eric! I’m home!” she called

Eric called down, “Hi Mum! I’ll be down in a minute!” He signalled urgently for Rachel and Mandy to get dressed, while put on a tight fitting T-shirt and jeans. The two girls looked sorrowful at seeing their favourite toy being packed away, as it were. But they obeyed Eric and put on their clothes, which they had hurriedly brought upstairs. Rachel got dressed with ease, but Mandy was having some trouble. She searched through the pile of her clothes to no avail. “What’s wrong Mandy?” asked Eric.

“I can’t find my panties.” She explained, with mild embarrassment.

An idea struck Eric. “I wouldn’t worry about that. I think it would be better if you didn’t wear them, or your bra, for that matter.”

Mandy looked puzzled. “Why?” she queried.

Eric smiled. He leaned in to Mandy’s ear and whispered, just load enough for Rachel to hear, “Because I think that’s such a sexy thing for someone to do and it would really make me happy.” Mandy smiled as she got dressed without her bra or panties, and Rachel swiftly followed suit, in order to please Eric. They straightened out their tops and their large breasts fitted in them quite nicely.

“Lovely.” He smiled to himself. “Now girls, from now on, in public, you will return to your original personalities so as not to arouse suspicion. However, you will keep you constant devotion to me at all times. Mandy, I know that you attend my school. However, you Rachel, I have never seen before. I know you do not attend my school but you are Mandy’s age, correct?”

“Yes, I am an old friend of Mandy’s. We both used to live in London, but her parents moved to this area five years ago. My parents decided to move here and we arrived last week. I got a job at the gym because I heard Mandy was working there and I hadn’t seen her in years. I am going to start at the sixth form next Monday.”

“Excellent, twice the fun. Well, then girls, from now on, in public you will be my girlfriends. You take delight from merely being at my arms. However, when in private or at any other time I herein after specify, you will return to your Eric-crazed, nymphomaniacal-selves. Do you understand?”

“Yes Eric. We understand.”

“Good girls. Now, go to Rachel’s home and fornicate with eachother like there’s no tomorrow!”

Chapter 5

The next few weeks went by quite smoothly. Eric and his two girlfriends quickly became the envy of the entire school, and he could keep up his life with them with ease, as his academic and physical performance was unbelievable easy to maintain.

However, everything went pear-shaped just one week before the end of term, and the Christmas ball. Due to Eric’s obtaining of his current assets, he had been invited to join the jocks. However, the memory of beating Jason to a living pulp was still engraved in his mind, so through fear of repetition, he declined. Since then, the jocks had been making life increasingly difficult for Eric. It was not the usual bullying that had occurred pre-transformation, but more a slightly violent rivalry. This had proved to be just as bad, perhaps even more so, due to Paul, who before only a sideline jock, starting to turn fully-fledged git, and indeed his biggest rival. Eric hated his guts.

Eric was just sitting down for morning registration, with his two companions, when Katie sat down next to him.

“Morning Katie!” he greeted her with a smile, “Have a good weekend?”

“Oh, it was alright, I suppose. You found a date for the ball yet?”

Rachel and Mandy giggled. Eric didn’t even need to say it. If he did, of course, it would have been along the lines of “Yeah, these two!”

“You?” he added, to his silent reply.

“Me? No, not yet.” Was said, with just a hint of ice.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find someone!” the oblivious Eric replied cheerfully, and then silence fell on the classroom as the teacher entered the room for registration.

Two days later, Eric arrived in his form room and went to sit down next to Katie. However, he found his seat taken by Paul, whose arm was wrapped comfortably around her shoulder. He looked up at Eric with a look of knowing and contempt. Eric was puzzled for a brief moment and opened his mouth to speak, but then the answer hit him.

He realised now that Paul had asked Katie out to the Christmas ball. He felt a pang of jealousy whose origins Eric had never considered the existence of…before now. He liked Katie and, when he thought back through his friendship with Katie, he knew Katie liked him. But still, Katie was enjoying Paul’s company more than she ever did with Eric. He felt a terrible rage welling up inside him, which he used to fill his gaping mouth:

“Asshole.”

Paul smiled, but it wasn’t one of joy. It was that arrogant, seemingly innocent, smile that the jock would use oh-so much. He was annoying Eric and he knew it.

“Hey, buddy. What’s up?”

It took every drop of strength and self-control that Eric had to stop him from punching Paul there on the spot. Instead, he turned around and strode out the door. He would teach Paul a lesson.

It occurred to Eric that he had turned from super-geek to perfect guy, and so obviously there was some sort of void where an ultra-geek should be. Eric had the power to fill that void, and he would use it. Oh boy, how he would use it.

Chapter 6

Eric returned home to his bedroom. His mother was at work so she would not know he was skiving off. He opened Master PC and typed in Paul’s name. The computer came up with the message: «Caution – The subject is currently immune to Master PC’s powers – reason: similar circumstances as User – would you like to work around this?» Eric clicked OK.

Then, suddenly, the screen fizzled and fuzzed, and released a weird noise. This went on for about ten seconds and then it returned to normal. Another message popped up: «Caution – the subject immunity has been lowered to merely physical immunity – psychological changes are now available.»

This pissed Eric off. It meant that turning him into a super-geek had now become next to impossible. However, he could wreck Paul’s life in another way. If psychological changes were now possible, he could use this to his advantage. In his rage, he entered the following:

He pressed enter and decided to turn his attention to Katie. He chose to change Katie as he had changed Rachel and Mandy apart from the following: he maintained Katie’s IQ to be slightly only slightly less than his and he would be the only guy in her life, but would she would not mind that she was not the only girl in his.

Finally, he changed himself. He made it that no one would ever bully or discriminate him again, and he made his temper easily controlled, so that nothing like what just happened would occur again.

So, in the end, there were many happy folks in that sixth form college, and they all lived happily ever after, but many of them had interesting stories to tell, which will be, in time…

The End

Epilogue Part 1

Six months later

The Neo-Mistress sat in her throne room, her many slaves pleasuring her simultaneously in a frenzied orgy of devotion. She suddenly sensed that her treasures were ready to return with brand new, young slaves. She stood up and her slaves stood to attention.