The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nest

Part One

Synopsis

Fay Donovan has a problem. She is a Nest Guardian agent, assigned to protect humans on Earth. Her skills as a hypnotist are about to be tested to the limit.

NEST

We are the Nest, we exist in the Outer Realm, protecting the humans of the Inner Realm, known as Earth. Most of our Guardian agents are grown here in the nest and will be trained here before leaving to live in the Inner Realm and look after the human inhabitants. There are exceptions to this rule. Sometimes one will be hatched who is special and can go straight to Earth to be raised by human parents. This is a story of one of those special agents, known as Fay Donovan.

* * *

FAY

I sighed, it was Saturday morning, The landlord, Richard Blake, would be expecting me to pop down to his apartment on the ground floor to pay the rent.

Only one problem, my bank account was already in the red. I could not draw out enough to cover the rent, again. My only choice was to persuade Richard to wait for another few weeks. My persuasion methods were very basic, but the human males needed little encouragement.

Richard, the landlord, was middle-aged, nice looking with short, dark hair and hazel eyes. Seducing him would be quite enjoyable, for him and me. That would also sort out the problem of unpaid rent, for the moment.

I was twenty seven years old, a slender body, toned by hours spent in karate training. Me vain? Don’t know what you mean. I kept my red hair short for practical purposes. I was also an accomplished hypnotist. This last talent had been particularly useful over the past five years. All Nest born people were good at mind control but I was especially skilful. No vanity this time, I’m just being honest.

I pondered my situation, the Nest hadn’t been able to forward any money to my bank account for two months now. There was a suspected wasp within the organisation on Earth and any activities that might compromise me had been suspended. Activities such as providing me with money. Not a new situation for me, mind you. I’d been forced to rely on my own abilities to survive in places such as Syria, Columbia and the Congo.

For the moment, I needed to keep a low profile. I realised that this could be awkward if I reneged on the rent two months on the trot. The Russians or ISIS had talented cyber operatives who probably had me listed as a possible Nest agent and monitored social media as well as email traffic. But human enemies were the least of my problems. First though, I needed to take care of the rent arrears. I left the apartment and walked down the stairs to my landlord’s apartment. Tapped on the door.

RICHARD

I sensed something was amiss as soon as Fay entered. She sat opposite me, looking at the floor. I said quietly,

“What’s wrong, Fay?”

She looked up at me, her remarkable eyes shiny with tears,

“It’s that bastard ex of mine. He’s frozen our joint account. I don’t have enough in my own account to afford the rent this month.”

I sat back and sighed. Damn, Fay had been renting the apartment for the last year and had always paid her rent on time. I liked her a lot. She was pretty with the most compelling, blue eyes I’d ever seen.

Then she said,

“I just started a new job, but won’t get paid for another two weeks.”

She had unfastened a button on her blouse, then another. My mouth was dry as I watched her fine body gradually becoming exposed. I could already see part of her firm breasts. My God, was she offering me sex as payment? I swallowed, I wanted to let my animal instincts take over, but couldn’t.

She looked at me and murmured,

“Look at my eyes, Richard. I know you want me, you want to take me. I want you to take me.”

I was drowning in her mesmerising gaze, it would be so easy, just to let her seduce me, so easy...

Fay continued to speak gently,

“Relax and give into me. It’s easier not to struggle against your basic needs. Easier to take me without feeling guilty. Let me control you, just say yes. It’s silly to struggle, easier to give in. So easy, just relax and give in.”

The blood was pounding in my ears, my mind was getting fuzzy, confused.

FAY

Richard was falling under my spell and I smiled. He responded to me the way all men did. I could smell the pheromones he was exuding and knew his manhood would be stiff, by now. So, as you can imagine, I was startled when he suddenly broke eye contact and said,

“No, stop, don’t do that.”

I stopped, he stammered

“I couldn’t...that’s not necessary, not like this. I, um, I can afford to wait for the money.”

But I could tell he was still sorry to see me fasten the blouse back up. I said, quietly,

“I didn’t think men like you existed any more.”

He frowned,

“Men like me?”

I nodded,

“Hmm, decent.”

I smiled at him,

“But still a man. You wanted me, then. I would have been happy to let you take me. There would have been no shame.”

Richard was flustered and bright red. I said,

“I promise I’ll pay you as soon as possible.” and stood up,

“I’d best go.” looked at him for a moment,

“You were tempted though, weren’t you?”

Richard just nodded. I bent down and kissed his cheek,

“Some lass is going to be very lucky, one day.”

RICHARD

I watched her leave, miserably. What the hell was I playing at? She would have let me take her. She would have let me, oh hell—I could still smell her perfume, feel the pressure of her lips on my cheek. I could still see those beautiful eyes, hear her gentle voice, inviting me to take her. I went into the bathroom and switched on the shower. My manhood was hard as a rock and needed to be relieved.

FAY

I sat in my lounge, nursing a glass of cheap wine, pondering the situation. My priority was to protect myself against potential danger. Richard was a risk, without even knowing it. He had surprised me with his strength of character. No other human, male or female had been able to resist me. I had always hypnotised them with ease, whether they wanted it or not. The usual seduction technique had failed me this time.

Richard was a decent man who would have to be seduced and enslaved. If I couldn’t do that, both he and I would be in mortal danger. A third alternative was to kill him. I brushed that idea aside angrily. I was very good at seduction, Richard had some feelings for me. This would take working at, but I knew he would surrender in the end. I was also surprised by the thought that I might want him as a lover, not a slave.

Damn it to hell, the last thing I wanted was to fall for some human male. But his strength of will was a challenge. The challenge might have been attracting me, not any feelings of love.

“Fay Donovan,” I told myself sternly, “It’s time to up your game, young lady.”

* * *

RICHARD

What was wrong with me? I wanted Fay in every possible way but couldn’t manage to tell her. She had already tried to seduce me, so why not let her? I was sitting in my lounge, about three hours later. There was tap on the door, I answered,

“Come in.”

Fay entered,

“Richie, I want a word with you...” I looked at her, then quickly looked away,

“About what?”

She sat down and said,

“Okay, I tried to seduce you and I’m so sorry. I realise now that it was much more than wanting to offer you sex in exchange for rent.”

“Muh, muh, more?”

She reached over to touch my face with one finger and murmured,

“A lot more. Your strength is impressive. Men rarely refuse me.”

That single touch had reduced me to jelly. She said,

“I’ll make dinner for about seven this evening. My place, bring wine, ’kay?”

I nodded, stunned by this turn of events. More stunned when she leaned forward kissed my mouth, gently, then started to deepen the kiss. My hand crept around her neck and pulled her to me. Fay broke off the kiss. She was flushed and breathing heavily,

“No, Richie, not yet.” She smiled,

“You’ll be glad I made you wait. I promise.” Tapped my nose, then left the apartment. I sat there forever. Then walked to the fridge to check what I had in the way of wine.

End of part one