The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories — mc fd mf md sf

Nest 2.0

Part One

Synopsis

It is six months since Richard Blake was freed from the spell of Camille. His rescuer, Fay Donovan, a former Nest agent is now living with him. A mysterious woman moves into their apartment building. Fay is unimpressed and suspicious. She has good reason.

NEST 2.0

Part One

RICHARD

For six months after the Camille business, Fay taught me, under hypnosis, fighting skills, seduction/hypnosis techniques and an abridged history of the Nest. Under hypnosis was the quickest and most efficient way of learning. It was also a hell of a turn on and we ended up screwing straight afterwards. She had moved in with me now, keeping our hands off each other was practically impossible, so that made sense. Lovemaking every day was delightful but exhausting. Every so often, we’d take a day off. Fay controlled me, so could stop me whenever she wanted a rest. I found that control incredibly erotic, as well.

A new resident, Kimberly Trent, had moved into Fay’s old apartment recently. Fay didn’t trust her and I sometimes teased her about this distrust. One morning, after breakfast, Fay said, “Richie, I think it’s time for,” I grinned and pulled her bathrobe open. She said, “...get off me, stop doing that.” Pushed at my hands as I nibbled her neck, her protests got weaker and she sighed, “You are very annoying at times.” My hands were occupied inside her bathrobe as she leaned forward to kiss me. We fell slowly to the floor and made love for the second time that morning. More leisurely but just as incredible.

I eventually stood up, legs slightly wobbly and she ordered me into the bathroom to wash and dress or else. I was grinning though, if she had really wanted me to stop, she could have used my post-hypnotic trigger.

FAY

I loved my human beyond belief. He was a total animal at times, which made me want him all the more. However, I knew it was time for him to earn his keep, so to speak. Johnson had contacted me six months ago with a proposal. I would be reinstated as an agent if I could train Richie up to minimum Nest standards. I had agreed without a second thought.

The new tenant, the Trent woman, was a bit odd. My gut instinct was to distrust her. She was also quite attractive, I would admit with reluctance. Grey eyes, quite tall, blonde hair, but a bit too endowed in the boob department, she’d have problems with that in later life, hopefully.

I told Richie that we needed to know more about her. It was time for him to test his newly learned skills.

KIMBERLY

I was sitting in the lounge when there was a knock on the door. I answered it and smiled at the landlord, “Hi, Mr Blake.”

“Please, call me Richard. May I come in?”

“Certainly, Mr...um, Richard.”

He walked in, I watched him. He was rather nice, but that woman, Fay, was his lover. Still, it might be fun to try it on with him.

Richard invited me to sit down and said, “I’m just interested in how you’re settling into your new home?”

I leaned forward, knowing the movement would display more of my cleavage in the low cut shirt. He looked and I smiled–gotcha. God, some men could be so predictable. I said, “I’m settling in fine, Richard. I was about to make a pot of tea. Would you like a cup?”

“That’d be nice, thank you, Kimberly.”

RICHARD

This was going to be easier than I thought. She was attracted to me, which was helpful. The display of cleavage was a bit obvious, but I didn’t mind. Kimberly returned with a tea tray. Set it down on the coffee table, another opportunity to show off what she had. She smiled, “Best let it brew for a moment.”

I looked at her, “Sometimes you see somebody for the first time and a sort of spark passes between you.”

Kimberly moved over to sit beside me, put a hand on mine and said quietly, “I was hoping you felt it too. It’s called chemistry, Richard.”

I placed a hand on her face and she smiled, “That feels nice. You have very strong hands.”

I also had a skill taught to me by Fay. Points on the human anatomy could be pressed and used to gain control over the subject. Fay had remarked that I was unusually good at the technique, better than she, in fact. A good many of the points were clustered around the neck and ears, I placed fingers there on Kimberly and applied gentle pressure.

KIMBERLY

I just gazed at him. He was so attractive, strong but untrustworthy, which somehow made him more attractive. He murmured to me, “If I may say so, you have a very nice smile, lovely eyes too.”

His fingers were touching my neck and ears, I shivered under that delightful contact. It was almost like I couldn’t move or didn’t want to. He kept his hand on my neck and used the other hand to begin unfastening my top. I should have protested, but it was difficult to say anything. He was seducing me and I didn’t mind. His hand slipped inside my open shirt and he gently stroked my breasts, running fingers over the stiffening nipples, I muttered, “Oh my God, that feels wonderful, Richard.”

He gazed at my eyes, “I’m glad about that. Now I just want you to relax.”

I was feeling slightly apprehensive. He was a little too good at this, I tried to resist.

RICHARD

I moved one finger to another point behind her ear as I felt Kimberly fighting. Pressed gently and she calmed down. Her eyes were now half closed

I said, “Look at me, Kimberly. I’d like to see your eyes, they’re so mesmerising.” That seemed to please her. They were nice actually. I continued, ”Let yourself relax and don’t worry if you feel a little sleepy, that’s not a problem, not at all.”

She muttered, “No, not at all.”

I kept murmuring to her and used my fingers to weaken her resistance, until her eyelids drooped, then closed. I took her into a deep trance state, then sat back. I’d just hypnotised my first ever subject. I was so damned clever. I phoned Fay, “Did it, she’s ready to be questioned.”

Fay entered the apartment a couple of minutes later. Glared at Kimberly’s still partly unbuttoned shirt, then at me, “Hope you enjoyed that?”

I spread my hands wide, “I was professional at all times. Why would I bother, anyway, when there’s you?”

She was slightly mollified and said, “Well, all right then, sorry. I get a bit territorial at times.”

FAY

I sat across from Trent and nodded to Richie. He said, “Kimberly, I’m going to leave a trigger in your subconscious mind. The trigger is ‘Kimberly, sapphire blue’ Whenever you hear that phrase, you’ll feel compelled to obey every instruction I give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Very good, Kimberly. I’m going to bring you out of trance now.”

I smiled, I was so proud of him. My man had done really well. Kimberly’s eyes snapped open and she looked at me, “What are you doing here.” turned to Richie, “What’s going on?” he murmured, “Kimberly, sapphire blue.” her face went blank. Richie looked over at me, “Whenever you’re ready.”

I nodded, “You need to tell her to answer me.”

He turned his mouth down at the corners, “Sorry, I forgot. Kimberly, Fay is going to ask you some questions. You can’t lie, you must tell the truth, ok?”

“Okay.” she said.

I began, “Kimberly, why are you here?”

“I’m a messenger.”

“For whom?”

“The Scorpions.”

Richie rubbed his forehead, I said to him, “You okay?”

“Yes, well, sort of. Got that damned headache again, but worse.”

“I can work with Kimberly. You go back to the apartment and have a rest.”

He shook his head, “I’ll be fine.”

I sighed, “Richie, emerald green. Go back to the apartment, lie down and sleep.” He rose to his feet and murmured, “Yes, okay.” I stood, stretched up and kissed him slowly. Broke off before it was too late and whispered, “See you later, lover.”

He left and I sat down with the Trent woman.

RICHARD

When I woke up, Fay was seated on the corner of the bed, she looked worried.

I said, “Hi, gorgeous.”

Fay nearly smiled, “Hi yourself. Richie, do you remember the first time I tried to seduce you?”

I nodded and smiled. She said, “You resisted me. You actually didn’t go under my spell. No human male had ever resisted me before.”

I didn’t like where this conversation was going. She stopped for a moment then carried on, “You’ve learned a lot of skills really quickly. Even under hypnosis, that is unusual for...”

“...for a human male.” I finished, “Fay, is there something I need to know?”

Fay said, “You’re not human.”

End of part one