The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories — mc fd mf md sf

Nest 2.0

Part Two

Synopsis

After Richard is told of his heritage, Fay takes him into deep hypnosis and further unlocks his previously buried abilities.

Once I’d calmed down, Fay was able to explain why I was only part human.

Kimberly was a messenger for an alien race known as the Scorpions. They were allied to the Nest in the Outer Realm. The message was for me, they wanted me to go to their home world. She explained that I had been conceived from a human and Scorpion liaison. A fancy way of saying a one night stand. Probably after an drunken evening in a cheap boozer.

I asked, “What about Kimberly? Why didn’t she just tell us straight away?”

Fay smiled, “Scorpions are very, very paranoid. They gave Kimberly the message, then programmed her to forget everything except a compulsion to stay in this apartment block.”

I frowned, “Where we would wonder about her and try using hypnosis to get the information from her?”

“Hmm, and she could only be put into trance by you.”

“Just me, not you or anyone else? You’re right, they are paranoid.”

“There’s more.”

“Well, there would be.”

She smiled, “I think you’re going to like this, actually.”

“So, tell me, then.”

“Over the last six months training. Without knowing it, I’ve been unlocking knowledge about your Scorpion half, knowledge and abilities. It was suppressed so deeply that you would never have known anything about it, under normal circumstances.”

I sniffed, “So, I’m a superhero, now, with all sorts of powers?” She moved up the bed and snuggled, “You’ve always been my superhero, Richie.”

“Always, as in the last fourteen months?”

Her hand found my partly erect manhood, she murmured, “Absolutely. Anyhow, I’m supposed to start again with you, tomorrow and find out what other skills you got.”

Fay kissed me and said, “Tomorrow’s a long time off. Let’s get wild.”

“Make me.” I said, She grinned, “Oh my goodness, you shouldn’t challenge me, Richie.”

“I know, but it’s fun.”

Next morning, Fay and I went to Kimberly’s apartment. She knew a lot more about the situation but when we sat down with her, it soon became clear that she had forgotten everything that happened the previous day.

“Hell’s bells.” I said, “The Scorpions have made sure their messenger wouldn’t spill to anyone else but me.”

I tried the post hypnotic trigger but it failed. Kimberly was starting to look worried.

KIMBERLY

Richard and Fay were behaving really weird. Kept talking about scorpions and sapphires. Richard asked Fay to go back to their place. That left him and me alone. I felt more comfortable now the other woman had gone. She really didn’t like me. Perhaps she thought I’d lead her man astray, well, maybe I would.

Richard was looking at me and I knew that look. I smiled and invited him to sit closer.

He placed a hand on my neck.

RICHARD

I managed to calm her down then begin the process of hypnotising her. Before long, her eyes closed and she went into trance. It seemed that yesterday’s induction had left her more susceptible to me. I called Fay back to the flat, she grumbled, “Hope you left her tits alone this time?”

I sighed, “I had to respond how she expected me to. She took every opportunity to display her cleavage. Any seducer worth his salt would, given the chance, try to get a look and a touch. If I hadn’t tried that, it would have made her suspicious.”

Fay snapped, “Oh all right. Let’s get on with it.”

I said, “Kimberly, I want you to stay in trance and open your eyes.”

She did this, her eyes were still unfocused, “Okay.”

I smiled, “I want you to tell me as much as you know about me, my heritage and so on.”

She said, “Your mixed parentage meant that the Pit made your parents leave you in the Inner Realm with your human father. It had been agreed that your true heritage would be suppressed, along with your abilities, since nobody knew what might happen. Because Fay has been taking you into deep trances, your buried abilities have begun to emerge. The Pit and the Nest need to examine your progress and would prefer you both to visit them. You can refuse, of course, and continue your training with Fay. The Pit and Nest will simply send someone to observe you.”

I sat back, chewed a lip for a moment then said, “Bloody hell.”

Fay more or less echoed me, “Fucking hell.”

A thought occurred to me, “Kimberly, are you Scorpion?”

“Yes.”

“When you’re not in trance, do you remember that?”

“No.”

Fay murmured, “Dear God. This is taking security and secrecy to a whole new level.”

FAY

Later that day, Richie and I had sex again. Then sat in bed, mulling over the morning’s events. I felt a slight tinge of worry. Scorpions, full blooded ones that is, were very good at a good many things. Nest owed them a lot, since they came to our aid in the two year battle with the Cobras. Just what kind of abilities would I unlock in Richie, when I began to delve into his most deeply buried secrets in his subconscious mind?

I’d guessed why the Nest and Pit were so interested in him and us. As far as I knew, there’d never been a successful mating of human and Nest or Pit.

RICHARD

For the first time since we’d met, I’d lied to Fay. I had felt the temptation to undress Kimberly more than was necessary to maintain the charade. She was very attractive and for the first time in over two years, I could, if I wanted to, have sex with somebody where I was in control. My previous two sexual relationships involved Camille, who enslaved me and made it impossible to fuck anyone else but her, then made me forget and Fay who, bless her heart, helped me to break Camille’s spell. But, then Fay was in control of me and made sure I remembered every ecstatic moment of our sex life.

But she was in control.

My newly discovered skills meant I could potentially control somebody else, rut her and she’d never remember a thing about it. But there was Fay. She was bound to guess what was occurring and I preferred not to imagine her reaction.

I decided to let the matter lie for the moment. I was about to have more of my unconscious mind unlocked. Perhaps an answer to my problems lay in there, somewhere.

I jumped when Fay nudged me, “Oi you, what’s on your mind?”

“Just thinking about us, you and me, what’s going to happen when you dig into my memories, what kind of abilities I might have, whether or not.....”

“Fucking hell, shut up. Wish I’d never asked.”

She grinned at me, taking the sting out of her words, “Didn’t mean it, sweetheart.” She hesitated, “I’m a bit nervous about what we’re going to find, Richie.”

That surprised me, she had always impressed me with her total lack of fear.

I said firmly, “Look, let’s just get on with it. I’m nervous too.”

FAY

I took him into trance and said, “Richie, you’re going to go into a deeper trance than before. There are things locked in there that you need to unlock. Understand?”

“Yes, I understand perfectly.”

I murmured, “I want to guide you down by counting from one to ten, to begin with. Count with me, one, two....

At ten, I stopped him, “Is there anything unusual, anything you never felt before?” He shook his head.

I said, “Let’s go deeper then. Eleven, twelve, thirteen....”

We stopped at twenty, he seemed totally comfortable. I said, “Anything new?”

This time he said, “Hmm, yeah. I’m in a room, there’s a box.”

I held my breath. This might be the jackpot. I said quietly, “I want you to go to the box and see what’s inside.”

He was silent for a moment then said, “It’s a key, a door key. But I can’t see a door, just steps leading down.”

Shit, this was getting worrying. I was about to guide Richie into an area of his mind that might be extremely dangerous for him. I drew a deep breath, my hands were shaking slightly, “Let’s start down the steps, Richie. Twenty one, twenty two....”

At thirty, he said, “I’m in front of the door, now. The key fits the lock. I can open the door.”

He gave a cry and arched his back. He was in pain, I tried to bring him back but he shook his head, “No, no–don’t, don’t interfere....aaaahh!” Then, he subsided. Arched his back again and howled. I sat there, feeling helpless, he didn’t want me to interfere but every instinct was screaming at me to help him.

Then, he opened his eyes, smiled at me, “Wow!”

I hugged him tightly, for a long time. Then punched his arm, “I thought I was going to lose you, you bastard.”

I started to cry.

RICHARD

I held her for a long time. The sobbing slowed to a snuffle, then she wiped her nose on her sleeve and looked at me from red rimmed eyes, I smiled, “Before you ask, yes—you look like shit.”

She glared at me, “Right, you’ve asked for this. Richie emerald green. You feel horny as hell and want to take me.”

I pulled her to me and we made love again.

After a month’s exploration of the deepest areas of my mind, I said, “Fay, I need time out.”

She said, “Oh?”

I nodded, “Yeah, there’s so much to get my head around. I can’t think straight, some days.”

She murmured, “Poor Richie. Okay sweetie, we’ll leave off for a few days. Okay?”

I nodded, “Okay.”

FAY

My hero did look drained, it was true. So we just slobbed around for a week. Occasionally making love, but more often, just lying there, enjoying each others company.