The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories — mc fd mf md sf

Nest 2.0

Part Two

Synopsis

Fay begins to realise just how much Richard has changed and how his new abilities could be used to control her.

FAY

Richie returned with the food and dropped the containers onto the kitchen table while I opened the wine and supplied two warm plates. We ate, messily, but with supreme enjoyment. As Richie finished his drink, he looked at me across the table and I thought, surely not again, we just shagged for two hours. He can’t want more. He rounded the table, kissed me and tugged at my clothing, I thought, then again.

He stripped me, carried me into the bedroom. We stood as I did my best to strip him, he wasn’t helping by constantly touching and kissing my body as I worked.

“Richie!” I moaned, “Stop fucking doing that, let me, at least, get your bloody pants off.” He left me alone for a moment, while I tugged them down. His erect manhood was pushing hard through the cotton material of his shorts. I went on my knees, pulled his shorts down and put the erection in my mouth. He smiled, groaned then said, “Hey, enough already.” I shook my head. He found my shoulders with a hand, pushed at a pressure point I hadn’t shown him. I went limp, my arms dangling helplessly at my sides. He moved the fingers of his other hand to my neck and pressed, I stood up. What the very fuck? I could only watch my limbs respond to his touch. I could hear him speak.

“I did say enough, sweetheart.”

I tried to speak, but couldn’t. This was worrying, but kind of sexy as well. Richie’s abilities were enhanced, now and he was more assertive than ever. Eventually, he let go and I was able to speak, “What the hell was that about?” I managed to gasp.

He sat on the bed, his erection had died, “Not sure—it’s like I’m getting urges to be in control more.”

I said, “Richie, emerald green.”

He went unfocussed and I murmured, “Glad I can still activate your trigger.” I said, then, “Richie, do you want to leave me?”

“No, never.”

RICHIE

I was able to resist some of her demands now. I didn’t want to exactly leave her. Just stray, now and then. I had held back from telling her about the earlier incident with Sophie. At least, she wouldn’t find out about that. Also I was now able to remember this trance state and have some control.

Fay asked, “Richie, why did you make me stop sucking you off?”

“I was going to come and wanted to save it until I was inside you.”

FAY

I softened at that and brought him out of trance. He smiled and said, “Can we carry on, now?”

His erection had returned, I pushed him onto the bed, “Oh all right then.”

Later, while Richie was sleeping, I padded into the lounge, helped myself to a vodka and sat in the armchair. Decided to arrange the points in logical order.

Where did all this logic get me? Well, it was going to be a more enjoyable sex life, I found the idea of, sometimes, being his slave quite erotic.

RICHARD

Next day, we made love, of course, first thing in the morning. Basking in the post-coital glow, I put a hand on Fay’s neck and said, “Later, I’m going for a wander around town, on my own. There’s nothing to worry about, I’ll be back this afternoon.”

She murmured, “Okay, love. Nothing to worry about.”

After a leisurely breakfast, I slipped on my jacket and left the flat.

In my car, I pulled out my mobile and tapped in the number Sophie had given me. A voice said, “Hello, yeah?”

“Morning Sophie, It’s Richard, your friend from yesterday evening.”

“Oh right, hi.”

“I was going for a coffee in about ten minutes time. Coffee Carlo, you’ll join me, yes?”

“Well,”

“My treat.”

“Cool, see you in ten.”

Sophie

I had a quick wash, fluffed up my hair and pulled on a top and short skirt that would show off me goods n chattels best. Boobs and legs in other words. I had the feeling I could get some cash out of this Richard bloke.

Carlo’s was about five minutes from where I lived. I decided to be about five minutes late. Make him wait a bit.

RICHARD

Sophie turned up five minutes later than I’d said. But she was wearing smarter clothes than last evening. A bit more revealing too. I waved her over, I’d already bought cappuccinos for both of us. She actually kissed my cheek before seating herself opposite me. She was watching me, carefully, calculatingly. I smiled, “Penny for your thoughts, Sophie?”

“A piece of carrot cake and I’ll tell you.”

I chuckled, “Thought first, cake afterwards,”

She grinned, then went serious, “I was wondering what you wanted out of me. I don’t work, live off benefits, no qualifications, done a bit of time for thieving. Unless you fancied a bit o rough?”

“I’ll get you that carrot cake.”

Sophie

Blokes who trawled for lasses like me, would’ve been blustering away, by now, about how fucking ungrateful I was and how they’d never do nothing like that to a council estate slag.

Not him, not Richard. Calm as you please, he listened to my thought, then got me that cake. I studied him again as I scoffed the cake. Then I said, “You’re not social or anything like that?”

“No.” he said calmly, “Just attracted to you.”

I looked at him and said, “Why?”

He shook his head, “Because you’re not as bad as you make out. You’re not stupid, not on drugs, probably enjoy a drink. And you’re quite pretty.”

RICHARD

She actually blushed, “Gerrout of it. You think I’m pretty?”

“I do.” I replied.

I reached to touch her hand, “Believe me, you are. Those eyes are really stunning.”

I pressed in the webbing between her finger and thumb. She smiled, “I believe you.”

Of course she did. This pressure point technique was incredibly effective, and I seemed to be improving by the day. Points around the body were more sparse than the neck but once located, nearly anything was possible.

SOPHIE

When he pressed places on me, I knew he was controlling me somehow but I didn’t mind. Last night, it was my neck, this morning, my hand. I always felt comfortable and safe though, which was odd. So when he said, “Do you live alone?” I wasn’t worried about answering him, “Yeah, as it happens.”

“I’d like to see your place.”

“Well, okay.”

We stood, he placed his hand on my back and I had that dreamy, detached feeling again as we left the cafe and started walking back to my place.

RICHARD

We entered her flat on the ground floor of a high rise tower block. I was surprised how clean the living area/kitchen was. We sat on a sofa that had seen better days after Sophie had made coffee for us both. I said, “This flat is really nice.”

She gave me a quirky grin, “Clean, you mean. Surprised?”

I was slightly embarrassed but felt honesty would only be fair.

“Yes, a little. Oh hell, I’m sorry....”

She waved the remark aside, “Forget it. I like to surprise people. I like people to be honest, as well.”

She studied me from her bright, blue eyes, then asked, “Richard, why are you really here?”

I shrugged, “I think you’re attractive and want to get to know you better.”

SOPHIE

He touched my neck. I felt kind of hot, as in horny. He murmured, “Why not show me what you do to turn your guy on?”

Now, this was a big ask from a bloke I barely knew. As for ‘my guy’, Nick, well he was probably around at Lisa’s flat, shagging himself silly. It kept him out of my way. Nick had been too easy to seduce, not exactly a challenge, so I didn’t really care that much about him. He was useful to keep around in case I needed a fuck and couldn’t be arsed to find a decent bloke. Richard was attractive enough and I had a feeling that he was telling me the truth. The instinct that he would be more difficult to control entered my mind. So, why not try him out?

SURVEILLANCE

Sophie smiled and traced a circle around the man’s neck, “Aha, I already found a weakness, hmm?”

He returned the smile, “Yes, you have.”

She sat for a moment then murmured, “And you want to know how I make my man hot for me?”

Richard nodded. Sophie went on her knees, looked him in the eyes and ran hands up his thighs, she placed a hand on the front of his trousers and rubbed the growing bulge, still staring in his eyes.

RICHARD

She stood up again, turned around and began to move herself slowly closer to me. Slipped her top off and rested her buttocks on my thighs, still slowly moving. I reached for her sides and she slapped my hands, “No touching. Yet.”

Sophie placed one hand behind my neck and pulled my head down far enough to see her lovely firm breasts. She whispered, “Like what you see?”

I nodded and kissed her shoulder, she let go of my head and slapped my face, “I said, no touching–now behave.”

As Sophie turned, she leaned forward and her breasts brushed past my face. I was breathing heavily by now. As I moved to touch her, she waved a finger at me, “Not yet, lover. Behave yourself.”

This was quite a remarkable experience. Sophie was very good at teasing, very good indeed. She began to unfasten my shirt, her fingernails scratching me lightly as she moved slowly down. Then she leaned forward pinned my hands down and gently kissed my mouth, rubbing her breasts against my chest. I could understand how Sophie would drive any man mad and her moves were having a similar, if slightly muted, effect on me. Her mouth moved down to my neck, nibbling and licking my weaknesses. Then she sat up and grinned at me, “And that’s how I start. See you later.”

End of part 4