The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Brand Part Two

Ashley

As the secretary for Mr. Brooks I have learned to turn a blind eye or ear in some cases to what goes on in his office. In this case I could have swore I heard moans coming from inside. But, as history proves, the less I hear, the more money and job security I get. Though married to a beautiful woman, he engages in the occasional affair. After the few moans though, not a sound had come from inside the office. I was about to check on my employer when the door opened, it was Stephanie Matthews.

“Hello Mam,” I said, “how did the meeting go?”

“It went quite well Ashley. In fact, I believe this could be a huge client for us. Here is a sample, courtesy of Legacy Legs. It will be a nice break from your regular discount store brand.”

Stephanie lightly tossed a package of pantyhose on to my desk. I was slightly offended at her discount comment, but, she was not wrong. My cheaper hose was always ripping and running. I waited for Ms. Matthews to walk away before ex aiming the package further. The color was a smoky grey and the bit i could feel through the small sample window on the package felt so soft. The only contact I had with Mr. Brooks the rest of the morning was a few requests from him via the intercom to look up some numbers for Hollywood agents. We had used celebrities before to market products, but, the higher end stars he was calling seemed excessive to me for pantyhose.

As soon s noon came I quickly put away my work and pressed the intercom. “Mr. Brooks, I am going to lunch. Do you need me to bring you something?”

“No,” was the reply, “My wife in coming in with something for me. Enjoy your lunch Ashley.”

I was almost out of the building when suddenly I bumped into Stephanie. “Hello Ashley, heading to lunch?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“May I join you?”

I thought for a moment, then agreed. I had a few questions for Stephanie regarding the Legacy account anyway.

We split a cab that took us to a nice diner. After sitting down we ordered, then I spoke up. “I have a question about Legacy. I get why the firm is wanting to do good on this account. It is the first female based product we have had in a long time. To be honest, I don’t think the business was doing to great just servicing half the population. However, why is William calling every A-list actress we have on file. That seems to be a bit much for a hosiery account.”

“Under normal circumstances you would be right,” Stephanie replied, “ But, these hose are game changers. All the durability and comfort claims by Legacy are one hundred percent true. That is why William and I decided to hit the ground running.”

“I see,” was me response, “I am sure tat these hose are way better than most, but, there are other high end brands that do pretty well in the comfort and durability area.”

“You’re not wrong Ashley. There are many brands out there that do well. But the fact remains that Legacy does more than well, they hit a home run.” Ms. Matthews then nudged over in her seat and proceeded to rase her nylon covered leg up toward me beside the table. “Go ahead, try to ruin them. Drag your nails across, pinch, whatever you want. they will not be broken.”

I placed my hand and the silky stem and a slight shudder went up my spine. I shook it off and preceded to do everything I could thing of to run or tear the hose. Nothing worked, and the contestant touching of Stephanie’s encased leg began to turn me on a little. Th crafty business woman saw this and took the opportunity to pounce like a tiger.

“Ashley, you look sort of feverish. are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I just need some fresh air.” I went to get up and as if on cue, my hose caught on a piece of broken plastic from the booth and ripped. “Shit,” I exclaimed, “The damn plastic ruined them.”

“Well,” Stephanie interjected, “You do have a fresh pair.”

She was referring of course to the pair of Legacy from the office. I knew that is what she wanted, me to slide into those soft and silky Legacy hose. Stephanie was up to something, but I was not sure what. I wanted to say no, but something inside me wanted to feel those pantyhose on my legs so badly.

“Tell you what Ashley, my place is just a couple blocks away. You can change there as opposed to a diner bathroom.”

I agreed and after paying the check we left. It did not’t take us long to get to Stephanie’s place and none too soon as the walk from the diner had destroyed the rest of my hose. “Oh crap,” I said as I looked at my watch. “We are going to be late getting back from lunch.”

“It’s okay,” my hostess replied,” I sent a text to William. We are good for another hour.” She then looked down and gasped a bit, “Those things are in shreds, you can use my bedroom to change. It is right through there.”

I thanked Stephanie and entered the room. With the door closed behind me I removed my shoes and took off what was left of my old nylons. I then reached into my purse and retrieved the pair of Legacy. My hand trembled as I removed the smoke grey hose from the package. They felt so amazing on my fingers and the thought of these pantyhose clinging to my shapely legs sent a shudder up my spine. I then made the decision to wear these hose without panties, an act I had never done before.

“How’s it going in there?”

“Fine,” I replied, “I think you and Mr. Brooks may be on to something. These things feel amazing.”

“I know they do. Hey, are you putting them on without panties?”

That seemed like an odd question for her to ask, but without a second thought I answered, “Yeah, I am going without. The nylon feels great against my wet pussy.” Wet pussy? Why the fuck did I just say that out loud to a woman I barley knew?

“Yeah, Stephanie responded, “They make me wet as well. If you open the door I can help you out with that.”

My first reaction to the request was disgust. I was just about to bust out of there and give that dirty bitch a piece of my mind but I stopped. Instead, I reached down and unlocked the bedroom door. At this point I was intoxicated with pleasure emanating from the pantyhose. I knew all this was wrong and that nylons should not have this effect. But, I gave in to the impulse anyway. Stephanie walked in and without a second thought I wrapped her in an embrace and softly pressed my lips to hers. She responded to the kiss and within moments we found our way to the bed where Stephanie proceeded to rub her soft hand against my nylon covered pussy. I did the same to her as we continued our deep kiss.

As she continued to gently caress my silky sex, Stephanie whispered near my ear. “It feels like nothing you have ever experienced. Don’t resist the pleasure Ashley. Let it consume you, body and mind.”

At first I did not know what she meant by the mind part. But, after a short time I suddenly began to see images in my mind of sexy women in pantyhose worshiping an glowing green entity in the distance. The women pleased one another while pledging eternal servitude to the entity. I then saw myself, standing just outside of the sea of women. My eyes began to flicker with a green energy, my body began to shudder, and my hands started to run up and down my near naked form. The eye glow became stronger and I stepped into the mass off women. I allowed them to touch and please me.

Suddenly I heard a whisper. “Do you submit you will to Mistress?” I pop out of my vision state to find myself back in Stephanie’s bed. My eyes were glowing bright green as were Ms. Matthews.

“Yes, I submit to Mistress. I will assist to spread her pleasure to every woman.”

Johnny

It had been a long day at the plant. Six machines in all had broken down and as a result we had to work an extra four hours to make up lost time. The only thing that saved it for me was that I was coming home to my beautiful fiance Ashley. She worked at some agency and had probably been home for a few hours by now. The only thing that worried me was the lack of a text or phone call. I was not allowed to have my phone on the plant floor, but, my girl always left some kind of message for me anyway.

I shrugged the lack of message off and continued towards home. When I finally arrived, Ashley was there to greet me. She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap t-shirt and pink fleece pajama pants with kittens on them. Despite all the pink, my eyes were drawn down to her feet. She was just wearing simple white socks but something in my gut was telling me there was more to it.

“Hello dear,” she said, “how was your day?”

“It was rough,” I replied, “we had six machines go down. That is why I’m late.”

Ashley glanced at the clock at the wall. “Oh, I was so tired from my day that I did not notice. I’m sorry baby.”

“It’s okay Ashley, I am just glad to be home. I feel nasty, I am going to hop in the shower. What is for dinner?”

“Take out from Wangs. I’ll warm it up while you shower.”

As the hot water washed over me in the shower my mind kept running back to Ashley’s socks. Out of all the pink and kitty designs, why was I so focused on those damn socks. “I must be going nuts,” I said aloud to myself. “It’s not like she’s wearing something underneath.”

“Actually,” Ashley’s voice said from the bathroom doorway, “you’re right to think that.”

I opened the shower door to find my fiance leaning in the doorway. She was wearing the same stuff as before expect before. So, why did I think something was different. My eyes shifted down. The white socks were gone. Ashley’s petite feet were now covered by smoky grey nylon. As if on it’s own, my manhood began to grow and throb.

“Dry off and come see what else I am hiding underneath.”

My jaw dropped, Ashley was never this way. So seductive and alluring. Grant it, our sex was always hot, but this was different. I quickly dried myself and made my way into the adjoining bedroom.

My sexy fiance was spread out on the bed with her top already off. I quickly joined her and began to kiss her supple breasts. She leaned back and moaned softly as my kiss turned into light sucking. The feel of Ashley’s fleece pants against my solid cock was amazing but the thing that kept me growing was the thought of what lied beneath the fleece.

“You want my pants off don’t you?”

“Yes,” I replied, “I want to feel everything you’re wearing.”

Ashley let out a soft laugh. “Well, you better slide them off then.”

I rose up from my position and began to do just that. my sexy fiance lifted herself up just enough to allow me to remove the pants all the way. My member went into overdrive as I gazed on what remained. Silky soft smoke grey pantyhose clung to Ashley’s lower body.

“Do you like what you see baby?”

“Yes,” was my reply, “I want you so much right now.”

“I know you do Johnny. I can see how hard my sexy nylon makes you. Take your right hand and grab that raging cock and begin stroking. Good boy, now, put your other hand on my hose covered pussy.”

Ashley then placed her hands flat on the bed as leverage and started to shift and grind her wet nylon sex against my hand. At the same time, I continued to stroke my throbbing shaft. As I neared my breaking point my fiance gave me a new instruction.

“Cum on the hose Johnny.”

With one last hard stroke the dam broke and I did as instructed. My hot sticky cum spattered all over Ashley’s sexy nylon. Exhausted, I slumped over. Before blacking out I saw my cum seemingly dissappear into the pantyhose.

Sleep did not end my ordeal. I saw myself on the edge of a mass of women. They were all pleasing one another while worshiping a glowing green entity in the distance. My fiance suddenly appeared from the crowd. She wore only the smoke grey hose and her eyes glowed bright green.

“There is no escape now for you,” she said, “your hot, juicy cum is now part of my hose. I control you, you will serve and obey both my will and that of Mistress. Now wake up honey, there is work to do.”

My eyes shot open and I sat up. Ashley was now dressed and standing over the bed. Another woman was with her as well.

“Very good,” the other woman said, “his eyes are glowing and his cock is still hard. He will be a wonderful and obedient slave.”

“Thank you Stephanie,” Ashley replied, “what is our next move?”

“Mr. Brooks has booked a photo shoot and commercial for Legacy with a hit singer. Once we get her, the dominoes will begin to fall faster. Everyone does what celebrities tell them to do.”

Ashley nodded but then pointed at me. “I just have one question. I get why you, Mr. Brooks, and I were enslaved. We have key roles at the agency that help the end goal of Mistress. Johnny is just a factory worker, why turn him?”

“The answer is simple,” Stephanie replied. “He is your fiance and lives here. You could have hidden the hose enslavement for e while but not long if he has any brains. It is easier to turn him than to risk exposure of he would have gotten curious. Besides, he can be our bodyguard against any posable threats.”

Ashley, satisfied with the explanation ordered me to dress. It was time to kick the plan into high gear. Mistress will rule, all will obey her.