The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Jenny, a young college journalism intern is assigned to write a background piece on Alicia Murdock, the CEO of New Dawn, a soaring drug company. Jenny is soon caught in Alicia’s web and gets to live the New Dawn experience as Test Subject #1.

FF, FD, MF, MA, MC

He hated summer interns. Not that they were not a necessary evil in the publishing world, but they were a time drain. They all aspired to be the next on air talking head. Few really understood print journalism which remained powerful as it adjusted to the electronic and digital age. Now here he was looking as his boss with a “why me” expression. Sam, the editor and his friend for over 15 years laughed and said “humor me and don’t work her too hard.” He handed him a file as he left and headed back to his office. Jennifer Adams, Northwestern School of Journalism, impressive grades, and he had to admit, not a bad resume, but still an intern. He tossed the file onto his task as his mind went to the next task of the day.

At 4pm, there was a knock on the door. Bruce looked up somewhat upset with the unplanned interruption. Standing in the door was an attractive, young woman with a bright smile. “Mr. Bostick, my name is Jennifer Adams, I have been assigned as your summer intern and I am ready to get started.” Bruce looked at the file and mumbled to himself. “They forgot to mention that you were starting today,” he replied. “I assume you’ve processed in, have your credentials and are ready to start.”

“Yes sir,” she replied. Bruce smiled held out his hand, and simply said “you can call me Bruce, hey you, or anything, but sir.” Laughing, she replied, “please call me Jenny.” After a short 15 minute introduction and orientation, Bruce told Jenny that he would see her in the morning around 8am. As she left his office, he had to chuckle, smart, articulate and good looking, for once Sam may have done him a favor.

At exactly 8am, Jenny was knocking on Bruce’s door. He looked up questioning “are you always so cheerful in the morning?” Without waiting for an answer, he waved her in and waited until she took a seat before starting. By the time he was finished, Jenny understood that she was to write a background piece in Alicia Murdock, the new CEO of New Dawn Pharmaceuticals. Alicia had taken over about 18 months ago and her profits had soared, but for no apparent reason. Although there seemed to be nothing suspicious in the soaring price, it had peaked Bruce’s interest. He was actually working on a larger piece on the industry and thought this background would fit in nicely.

Jenny returned to her cube and was soon deep into research. On a whim, she called New Dawn, explained what she was doing and had an appointment with Ms Murdock set—all before lunch. When Bruce walked by and asked how it was going, she looked up grinning, “I have an appointment with Ms Murdock tomorrow afternoon.” She could see it etched on his face....he was impressed.

Wednesday afternoon could not arrive fast enough. All Jenny could do was focus on her first interview and the questions she was going to ask. She seemed to check her watch every 15 minutes as if staring at the dial would make time move faster. Bruce teased her throughout the day warning her about not screwing up her first big interview. Inwardly, he was again impressed by the amount of effort she seemed to put into her questioning. Scoring the interview was a big deal and Bruce knew it. At 3pm, Jenny left the office for the New Dawn complex.

What stuck Jenny first was the security around the facility. She parked in an outer lot and was escorted into a secure building where her identification was checked and her purse searched. Once cleared, she was escorted to a waiting vehicle and after going through two more manned gates, she made it to the front of the building where she was met by corporate public relations. Escorted into the building, she was provided water, some background materials and escorted to Alicia Murdock’s outer office. The administrative assistant told her that it would only be a few moments before Ms Murdock was free.

Jenny reviewed her notes and background material and did not hear the door open. Her attention was broken by a sharp “Ms. Murdock will see you now.” Getting up, Jenny smoothed her skirt and walked through the wooden double doors just as Alicia Murdock returned to her desk. She stood there waiting to be noticed.

“I am Alicia Murdock, and you are?” Jenny smiled and introduced herself. She continued explaining why she was there and seemed anxious to get on with the interview. Alicia motioned for her to sit across from her and as Jenny sank into the leather covered chair, she realized that although comfortable, it would be hard to sit up straight and take notes. Alicia saw her discomfort and laughed, “I had these imported from Italy, the softest leather I could find. it feels nice against your skin doesn’t it.” Jenny blushed a little and nodded.

For the next 30 minutes, Alicia answered all of Jenny’s questions. She impressed Jenny with her preparation. It seemed that Alicia knew as much about the intern as Jenny knew about Alicia. Excusing herself for a moment, Alicia walked into an inner office and picked up the phone. “Yes, she will do nicely and will be a welcome addition to our stable of testers.” Hanging up the phone, she walked back out and continued her discussions.

“Unfortunately, Jennifer, I am out of time, but I find you both a charming and inquisitive woman.” Continuing, “would you like to accompany on a tour of my facility tomorrow?”

Jenny looked somewhat wide-eyed and nodded her head; “that would be wonderful.” Alicia nodded and made arrangements. Please plan on joining me for dinner after the tour where I can answer any last minute questions. Again, Jenny was surprised by the invitation, but how could she refuse. With that, Alicia’s assistant came in and escorted Jenny from the room. She handed her a piece of paper with a reservation number on it mentioning this was for the car that would pick her up in the morning. Before Jenny could object, she was escorted out of the office and the building reversing her course taken earlier in the day.

Calling Bruce on the way back to her apartment, she outlined what had transpired and tomorrow’s plans. She could tell Bruce was impressed at how quickly she built a rapport with her subject. He cautioned her with a quick phrase “remain objective.”

Sleep was hard to come by that night as Jenny thought about the next day. She could not believe how good things were going or how fast she had gained the trust and acceptance of Alicia. If Jenny only knew that across town in the New Dawn facilities, her arrival was also being anticipated. While in Alicia’s office, her body had been scanned and when sitting in the chair all of her vital statistics had been taken. The water glass she sipped from was processed for DNA and within 12 hours, there was very little New Dawn did not know about Jenny. Alicia closed the file and looked at her team. “It is time to move onto human trials.” Heads nodded around the table. Continuing, she slid the file across the table, “please designate Jennifer Adams as subject #001.

In the morning, Jenny dressed as professional as she could. Her wardrobe was somewhat limited being a college student, but she made do. At exactly 8am, a car pulled up outside and the driver go out waiting for her. As she approached the car, he opened the door and taking her arm, guided her into the dark leather seats. For the second time in two days, Jenny was a little unnerved as to how far she sank back and down into the seats. As they pulled away, the driver mentioned there was a Latte already prepared for her....“compliments of Ms Murdock, she does her homework,” commented the driver before turning his attention back to the road. Jenny took a sip, found it to be the perfect temperature and relaxed into the leather seats thinking, I may as well enjoy the ride.

Arriving at New Dawn, the car pulled to a new part of the complex. Alicia herself greeted Jenny and quickly spirited her into the building where they boarded an elevator and descended about 4 stories underground. Alicia commented that most of the labs were underground. Although this struck Jenny as odd, she just nodded her head and took notes.

Alicia took Jenny into what could best be described as a private, small movie theater where she had her sit back in another soft leather chair. Alicia explained that she was going to be shown a short film on the company and its products before the facility tour started. Jenny was handed another Latte by an attendant and with a nod, the film started. Alicia stepped out promising to return as soon as the film finished. As Jenny’s eyes tried to focus on the darkening room, Alicia was observing her from a darkened booth. Next to her, the team’s medical director was explaining the initial dosage.....10mg in each Latte. “She will be feeling the effects soon.”

As the film began, Jenny hardly felt the fog envelope her mind, her body sink back into the chair, or the screen change from a film to a series of flashing still images. The white noise coming from the speakers contained subliminals that her mind eagerly took in. Those monitoring the scene including Alicia were pleased. Laughing slightly, Alicia commented, “I’ll bet our budding young journalist did not realize she was going to become part of the story.” Continuing, she looked at the team, “get me when she is ready.”

As the house lights came up, Jenny’s eyes snapped open. Damn, she thought, I did not mean to doze off. She could kick herself and wondered what she missed. Alicia stepped through the door and soon had her under her wing. “Any questions,” she asked. Jenny shook her head no.

“Ok, let’s get started with the lab tour”

Jenny grinned and laughingly joked, “I am all yours.” She did not see Alicia smile.

In the first lab, Alicia explained how New Dawn was working on drugs effecting a woman’s quality of life. She explained cutting edge DNA research that would effect everything from fertility, to sexual desire—“think female Viagra,” she laughed, to allowing new mothers who physically found it hard to lactate to breast feed successfully. Jenny took notes as fast as she could write. In lab two, she explained the mixture of psychology and science.....and drugs that could increase physical attractiveness between sexes. This is basic pheromone research taken to a new level. The human species is in the end a mammal and an animal tied to the laws of science. Lab three dealt with behavior modification. Here drugs were being developed to alter behavior. “Think of how it could change our crimminal justice system,” Alicia commented. Jenny took it all in asking few questions and almost overwhelmed by the amount of data being exposed.

In the final lab, Alicia laughed and announced this was nicknamed, “the money maker.” This was the cosmetics lab where new lines of cosmetics were developed and offered to the market—everything from face creams and gels to perfume. “There is no limit to human vanity,” Alicia noted, “I exploit that weakness to fund my other research.” She then added “you may quote me on that, my dear.”

“Would you like to try some of our samples,” Alicia asked. Surprised, Jenny did not know what to say as she was lead to a makeup chair surrounded by mirrors. As she sat, a technician began treating her face and skin. Alicia watched in almost amusement as the college student, turned intern, turned reporter was attended too. Before she could say anything, her face was covered with gel that was gently massaged into her skin. The gel contained a chemical formula specifically keyed to Jenny’s DNA—receptors bonded to receptors and soon Jenny was floating in a pleasant fog. Alicia’s team did its work and within 30 minutes, Jenny looked like a new woman, a little older, much sexier and sporting a bold look. When the fog cleared from her mind, Jenny was shocked at the transformation. Alicia, grinned and asked, “well, what do you think?” All Jenny could whisper was “amazing.” What was amazing is that her mind did not register anything was wrong.

Jenny had no idea of where the time went, but before long Alicia told her that it was almost time to go to dinner as promised. Jenny tried to beg off stating she really was not dressed for the occasion, but Alicia would not hear of it. When Alicia whispered it was time to get ready “now,” something in her mind triggered obedience and she relented. Jenny was escorted to a private wing of the facility as was taken to a private room where gift boxes were arranged. Alicia’s assistant told Jenny to change into the clothes provided and she would be more than appropriately dressed for dinner. Jenny tried to object, but the door closed behind her.

She opened the boxes and was shocked at what she found. Enclosed was a little black dress that highlighted her figure as no dress she had ever worn. She also found lingerie from La Perla and stiletto heels that somehow fit her perfectly. There was a pearl necklace and earrings and when she emerged from the room, she felt like a new woman. Alicia was standing there, smiling, and complimenting her on the look. She handed her a perfume spray with the comment “this was formulated especially for you.” Two pumps on the bottle engulfed Jenny in a fine mist of fragrant air. Light headed, she allowed herself to be taken to the car.

Dinner was a blur or drinks, conversation, and a growing sense of arousal. Jenny could feel her nipples become hard as rocks and sensitive. Her pussy remained wet and almost throbbed with each heartbeat. At first Jenny was uncomfortable as Alicia sat next to her, but she became more and more accustomed to the woman’s closeness as the night wore on. Although Jenny had some experience with sex in college, she had never reacted to a woman like she was reacting to Alicia and try as she might, she could not deny the arousal building in her body. Over dessert, she felt felt her pussy almost gush as Alicia brushed her arm with her fingers. By the time Alicia led her back to the car, Jenny was on fire. As the door closed, Alicia pressed her lips to the young intern and was met with a moan, a warm tongue and a deep sigh. Smiling, Alicia knew it was going to be a long night.

Jenny found it impossible to control her reactions. When Alicia’s hands touched her thighs, her legs parted welcoming the probing fingers. Jenny’s lips pressed to Alicia as Alicia’s fingers penetrated the young intern’s body. The combination of designer drugs and alcohol did its work and any defenses Jenny had crumbled before the skilled woman’s assault. By the time the car got to Alicia’s residence, Jenny was a quivering mass of flesh waiting to be exploited.

Inside the residence, Jenny found herself at the older woman’s mercy. Although she tried to tell herself this was wrong, it seemed so right. When Alicia whispered “mine” into Jenny’s ears, her body quivered in anticipation. Within minutes the programming completed over the last two days kicked in and when Alicia whispered the trigger word, Jenny was on her knees almost begging to serve her new Mistress. Alicia, had Jenny stand, strip and then lay on the bed. Alicia called her medical team declaring success....“she has been totally transformed.” For her part, Alicia kept Jenny naked throughout the night, but did not touch her. Jenny, her arousal building to higher and higher levels, could no longer control herself and was almost begging for release. All of this was of course recorded to document human reaction to the initial drug trials.

In the morning, it was clear that Jenny was in distress—sexual distress. Throughout the night the pheromones released from the perfume she was wearing increased her attraction to Alicia and her arousal. She was helpless against the assault on her senses and body. As Alicia often said, humans were in the end animals and reacted to animal instincts.....her designer chemicals played on that fact. Jenny, the young intern was no longer in control of her body. For the moment, her actions were controlled by physical reactions and the psychological triggers implanted by Alicia and her team. Even if she had the will to fight, it was impossible.

Alicia looked down on the young girl and whispered “cum for me dear.” Without even a touch, Jenny felt a wave of orgasm wash over her body; an orgasm with greater intensity then any she had experienced in her life. As cameras recorded the reaction, her body quivered and her moans filled the room. As Alicia smiled, wave after wave of pleasure rocked the intern’s world until she collapsed back on the bed in exhaustion.

Alicia’s team came into the room at that point and took Jenny into another part of facility where her conditioning was deepened even more. After being fed a drug laced breakfast and more of her favorite Lattes, Jenny’s mind was open to anything Alicia wished to program. She was the perfect test subject for the initial human trials. By the end of the day, Jenny was prepared to return home for the weekend. Almost oblivious to the changes underway, she thanked Alicia for the interviews and tours and promised to return next week for a follow-up interview. Alicia smiled, gave her a quick hug and sent her on her way.

Jenny’s eyes popped open in the growing morning light. It took a moment to focus, but she quickly gained spatial awareness and realized she was in her own room and in her own bed. What bothered her was her inability to remember how she got there. Getting out of bed, she discovered that she had slept naked which again was unlike her. Throwing on a robe, she made it to the kitchen, put on a pot of coffee and looked down and saw her research book. As she waited for the coffee to brew, she reviewed her notes and all seemed in order. Her cell phone showed 4 messages from Bruce and she immediately hit redial. Bruce answered and inquired about her interviews and if she was alright. Remembering the facility was mainly underground, she blamed a lack of cell service on her unresponsiveness. She went over her notes with him and then mentioned that she was having dinner with Alicia on Monday evening to follow-up with any last minute questions. Bruce ended the call with how impressed he was with her progress and that small amount of praise sent a warm sexual flush across Jenny’s body. Embarrassed, she ended the call thinking, what the hell is wrong with me.

As Jenny prepared for a shower, she was somewhat shocked by her image in the mirror. Somehow, her complexion seemed darker and her facial features more prominent. Her hair seemed darker and looked as if it had been recently styled. Opening her robe, Jenny could have sworn her breasts looked and felt larger and more sensitive and her nipples seemed larger and longer then normal. When her fingers brushed against the rigid tips, a moan crossed her lips. All of this confused the intern, but she wrote it off to her monthly cycle. What did not register in her mind was her now smooth pussy. Where before she had hair, now she was smooth, but through conditioning, this seemed totally normal to the young woman and no reason for concern.

Stepping into the shower, Jenny shut her eyes as the warm needle like spray assaulted her body. Her skin receptors came alive under the pulsing spray and when the stream hit her nipples, Jenny’s knees almost buckled. Without thinking, she kept her nipples in the stream and moved her hands between her thighs. Within in minutes and without even thinking, Jenny was on the verge of orgasm. Her next stroke pushed her over the edge where she collapsed to the floor of the shower awash in orgasmic bliss. Recovering, Jenny shook her head wondering where that came from. It was so unlike her and yet she could not deny the intensity of the feeling or the need.

The remainder of the weekend was uneventful except for a continual feeling of sexual arousal and need that seemed to grow with each hour. Jenny remind herself that she rarely thought of sex or eroticism and now, her body constantly reminded Jenny of her need. She made a mental note to see her doctor if things did not flatten out by Monday evening. Unknown to the intern was the growing influence of the drugs and conditioning her body received. When after dressing, Jenny hit her wrists and neck with the perfume spray, a fog of arousal swept over her body and she did not know why. Again, she attributed her feelings to her hormonal cycle. In many ways, she was right, but Alicia had a way of taking a physical response and intensifying it through chemistry. Jenny did not realize it yet, but Alicia was controlling her like a puppet on a string.

If Jenny could of fathomed what was happening to her, she would have known immediately that New Dawn was behind the transformation, but her mind was deliberately foggy when it came to that connection and she innocently thought nothing was out of the ordinary. In the meantime, her breasts continued to grow and firm up with elongated and sensitive nipples. The changes were gradual as to not cause alarm. Jenny’s lips seemed fuller and almost puffy. Her pussy was the same; the outer lips were slightly red and puffy and she constantly lubricated. Jenny was a female in heat....her body was ready for sex.

On Sunday night, Jenny had a erotic dream for the first time in years; when she awoke on Monday morning, she was wet, on edge and confused where the images in her mind had come from. Her pussy throbbed with each pulse of blood and without even thinking of it, Jenny ran her fingers over her engorged clit triggering an instant orgasm. She then lay back in bed, looked at the clock, and realized she still had time, so she began again. A second orgasm quickly followed as did a third during the morning shower.

Dressing smartly, she applied the cosmetics supplied by New Dawn and the perfume Alicia provided. Walking out the door in a haze, she could feel the sexual tension build again. Each step caused a little tremor, each movement of her blouse excited her nipples. It seemed every movement intensified the feelings. Jenny was sure she needed to see her doctor. You need a date bad girl was the thought that floated through her mind.

Jenny remained distracted at work. She could not get her mind off of the growing feeling of sexual arousal. Every time she tried to concentrate, her mind quickly shifted back to sex with the next pulse firing across her clit. During her meeting with Bruce, she literally felt her body lubricating with need and she felt flush. She hoped he did not notice, at one point she caught herself daydreaming wondering how large his cock was and how good it would feel filling her at that moment. She was never so glad a meeting ended. She received a text from Alicia in mid-afternoon with a change of plans. Her car was going to pick her up in 15 minutes. Jenny let Bruce know and was soon in the lobby waiting for her ride.

She recognized the limo immediately. The driver got out, opened the door and let her get in the expansive interior. Alicia was sitting across from her in the middle of a phone call. She nodded her head, smiled, handed her a chilled glass of wine and continue on her call as the car pulled away. The 10 mg of another New Dawn drug was covered completely by the wine and Alicia watched contently as the innocent intern sipped away at her drink.

The limo pulled up outside a spa and Alicia got out motioning for Jenny to follow. “I’ve decided to treat myself and you before dinner.” Jenny protested that she could afford such luxury, but Alicia dismissed her protests. “Did I say anything about you paying dear girl?” When Jenny answered “no ma’am” her pussy spasmed sending a shot of pleasure through her body. The spa was a blur of activity—nails, facial, massage, hairstyle and makeup application all with New Dawn products. What she did not know is they were formulated especially for her. Throughout it all, she was monitored. When receiving her massage, sensors in the table registered how close she was to orgasm from mere skin touch. With this information, the masseuse kept Jenny right there, on the edge, until she could think of nothing else but release. Laying there, Jenny was somewhere between embarrassed and uncontrollably aroused. She was sure her attendant could see her arousal. In fact, Jenny could almost smell the scent of sex in the air.

Finally, the spa treatments ended and back in the limo, Alicia and Jenny headed off to a fashionable boutique where Alicia had some clothes to pick up. Once inside, Alicia got her order, but stopped short of leaving as a dress caught her eye. “Jenny, that dress was made for you.” Jenny looked over where Alicia was standing and saw the dress she was admiring. It was far too revealing for Jenny’s taste with bare shoulders, a long leg slit to her thigh and sheer fabric. One look at the price tag put it out of reach, but Alicia would hear nothing of it and had Jenny try the dress on. Looking at herself in the mirror, Jenny felt transformed. She had never looked or felt so sexy in her life. When Alicia saw her, the deal was settled. However, before she left, the store, Alicia insured Jenny was wearing the proper undergarments and heels. “Now my dear, we are ready for dinner.”

The second dinner with Alicia was much like the first, a blur. Jenny constantly fought arousal unaware that it was a fight she could not win. When in a moment of lucidity, she asked Alicia what she was doing to her, the answer was simple: “why making you mine my dear, all mine.” With those words Jenny’s pussy again spasmed soaking the new thong she was wearing. Alicia went on to explain it all to Jenny, the drugs, the human drug trials, the DNA splicing, and the mental programming. Jenny sat in stunned silence either unaware or unable to speak. “You see Jenny, from the moment I saw you, you were mine.” “You will be the first of many, but will always be the first.” Now drink your wine and enjoy your dinner. “All Jenny could say was ‘yes ma’am” and even that simple remark make her body quiver. “You are in heat my dear, like a dog, cat, or any animal, your body craves to be fucked right now.” Alicia explained why she was feeling the urges and made it clear they were not going to disappear.

At that very moment, Bruce walked into the restaurant shocking Jenny and causing a smile from Alicia. In her mind, he took the bait. Earlier today, Bruce received a random email that told him Alicia and Jenny would be at dinner tonight in this restaurant. The intent was his reporter instinct would take over and he would check on his young intern as he would be curious as to how she was doing. Now here he was looking over at them. Alicia looked at the shocked Jenny questioning her. “My dear, it looks like something has you startled.”

“It is my boss, Bruce, from the newspaper, he just walked in.”

Alicia, calmly but looking directly in Jenny’s eye, commanded, “please wave him over, I would love to have him join us for dinner.” With a surge of excitement triggered for obedience, Jenny waved to Bruce.

Approaching the table, Bruce was stunned. Where before there was a young, bright eyed college intern, now sat a very attractive, some might argue sensual woman. He noted her entire look had changed and the dress she was wearing was designed to turn heads. As he approached, Alicia stood, introduced herself, asked him to join them and quickly complicated him on having such a wonderful intern. She waved to the waitress who quickly filled Bruce’s drink order. Alicia explained that given what Jenny was researching, New Dawn decided to give her the total experience and immerse her in her own research. What you see before you is the New Dawn Jenny, who she added is bright, beautiful and full of confidence.

As Bruce sipped his drink, he had no idea that it was prearranged that 10mg of Alicia’s favorite drug had been slipped into it. Additionally, DNA samples removed earlier by Jenny from his office had been used to create a new perfume, one that would seal the wearer to Bruce in many ways. In effect, he was human subject number 2. In the meantime, Jenny’s body was reacting to Bruce’s presence . Her nipples hardened, her pussy lubricated and the heat grew. Alicia took it all in enjoying the confused look on both subjects.

When Alicia told Bruce that New Dawn even created a new perfume for Jenny., it was only a matter of time before Jenny sprayed some on her wrists and held them out for him to smell. The scent went right to his head. A fog of arousal grew from deep within his body and his cock stirred. Instead of seeing the young intern under his care, he saw a hot woman, a woman in heat, sending all of the signals his body wanted to receive. He knew he wanted to fuck this woman....then his mind corrected that thought, he needed to fuck this woman. For her part, Jenny could almost feel her pussy swell in anticipation. She wanted to fuck Bruce.....there was no caution in this need: it was pure, it was animalistic, and it was growing. Alicia almost giggled, the trial was going so well.

Another drug laced drink followed for both Jenny and Bruce before Alicia ordered her car brought around and all three of them left. Neither guest objected, but neither were capable of true rational thought. Once at Alicia’s estate, they were escorted inside where clandestine filming began. As Bruce sipped a drink, Jenny responded to every command from Alicia and was soon standing naked in front of her Mistress. When Alicia called Bruce over to inspect Jenny, he too obeyed. Alicia quickly pointed out how firm Jenny’s nipples were and how swollen her pussy seemed. As she spoke of Jenny’s pussy, juices flowed freely over the outer lips. Alicia saw the look in Bruce’s eyes and the outline of his cock straining against his pants. “Bruce, welcome to New Dawn, where every product is designed with you in mind. Between the both of you, a fantastic story will be written and my stock will sore.”

With a tap on his shoulders, Bruce was on his knees. His face was literally inches from Jenny’s enflamed pussy. He could smell her arousal. Her pheromones flooded his senses and without thinking, his head pushed forward as he impaled Jenny’s sex on his tongue. The moan escaping the intern’s lips was one of the most erotic things Alicia had heard in years. Her clit was assaulted by the tip of Bruce’s tongue and given her already heated state, it took only moments before she was teetering on the edge of orgasm. When Bruce grabbed her ass cheeks to pull her closer, Jenny lost it and flooded his mouth with her orgasmic juices.

For her part, Alicia just watched as pure animal instinct took over. They said little to each other. Bruce was soon out of his clothes and his cock remained rigid and throbbing. Jenny, fell to her knees and engulfed Bruce’s pulsing member with her warm mouth—“Jesus,” was all that Bruce could moan. Her lips were magical as she stroked him closer to the edge.

Bruce pulled her to the floor, where he put Jenny on her hands and knees. She knew what was coming, but her mind was controlled by lust and need. She was not on birth control, nor did Bruce have a condom. The long term consequences of what was about to happen never registered in her mind; she just wanted that cock in her—now. All of this abandon was recorded and captured for the research team. Bruce got behind Jenny and with two quick thrusts, ran his cock deep into her pulsing pussy. Gripping him tight, Jenny moaned a simple “yes” and thrust her hips back to meet his penetration. The effect was Bruce went deeper and deeper into the young intern’s body until his cock head pressed against her cervix. Then they fucked...hard, in rhythm, and deeply. Jenny was almost incoherent with her sounds and garbled words. Her body opened itself for Bruce and when she finally exploded in orgasm, she sent Bruce over the edge where he shot rope after rope of potent cum inside her fertile body. There orgasms seemed to go on forever and watching them, Alicia felt her own pangs of arousal. Finally collapsing on the floor, Bruce withdrew from Jenny. Looking down, he could see his cum slowly drip from her body and pool between her thighs.

For the longest time, Jenny could not move. Her body still quivered from the extended release fueled by the New Dawn drugs as the programming she received. As Alicia looked down at the beautiful woman curled up on the floor, she could not help but smile. What a perfect subject for a perfect test. All went according to plan. For his part, Bruce was in a semi-fogged state. His programming had not yet started and he was solely under the influence of New Dawn drugs. As their effect weakened, he looked on with almost a detached horror at what he had done. His intern, a young woman assigned to his care, and now this, how was it possible? Bruce never felt the prick of the needle in his shoulder as the room swirled and then faded into darkness.

When he awoke, he was in a white walled hospital room, or what looked like a hospital room. His hands and feet were restrained and he could tell from the coolness of the sheets that he was naked under the covers. He looked around and saw an IV with a slow drip running into his arm. Memories flooded back to him but he could not tell if they were real or imagined. With some flare the door opened and in walked Alicia and her medical team. Reaching the side of his bed, she smiled, patted his shoulders and said “welcome to New Dawn, we will be spending some time together.....”

TO BE CONTINUED.