The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 10

Over the months, New Dawn prospered. But as with anything you try to keep secret, word eventually gets out. Helmut, Chris and Troy were living the good life and continuing researching new formulas, while new projects came and went. All in all, the did 18 conversions in 6 months for almost $55M. The good life also meant more chances to get sloppy and before long, New Dawn was under the government’s microscope. Rumors about what New Dawn was doing were confirmed and plans were developed to bring the New Dawn formula and processes under an intelligence agencies control. “After-all,” the agency director noted, “just think of what we could do with that formula.”

Major Jeanne Witford, was leading one of the assault teams targeting New Dawn. She did not know anything about the formula or the programming, but had been told to treat everything like a biohazard. Major Witford was known as a no nonsense tough cookie who demanded perfection from her team. An avid runner and tri-athlete, she was up for the toughest physical challenges. Her assault team consisted of 16 operators: 8 men and 8 women.

Approaching the target, the team, all in black, quickly breached the outer and inner fences and were ready to enter the main complex when the sprinklers came on. “Damn, she thought, why now,” Major Witford mumbled as she moved to get out of the water and mist. Approaching a side door, she looked at her team and whispered in the radio..“go,go.” A small charge went off on the locking mechanism and the door was kicked in. Immediately, night vision devices were activated as wthe team moved quickly down the hallway and disappeared into the stairway. By the time they reached the lab floor and exited, the first sign that something was wrong took place. Members of her team started slumping down against the wall unable to get up. Jeanne, looked around and to her horror, saw one person after another collapse. Suddenly, her arms and legs felt like lead. She went to call in a warning over her radio, but she could not move her lips. As she slipped into unconsciousness, she knew it was the sprinkler water. They were expected; it was a trap.

Jeanne woke up in a daze. Totally disoriented, she realized that she was still in her uniform but bound. Testing her restraints, she found that she could not move. Suddenly, a bright light was turned on in front of her face. From beyond the curtain of light, a voice simply said “welcome Major Witford, I am sure you will enjoy our hospitality.” With that the light dimmed and Chris, Helmut and Troy stepped out of the shadows.

Chris laughed, “you realize of course that your agency within our government and multiple countries outside of our government, want what we have? Did you think they were going to let you just waltz in here and take it?” Jeanne was stunned, her team had been betrayed by someone in her own government.

“Before you act so surprised, realize that you are being moved to a new facility. The old one had an unfortunate explosion and some unidentified bodies were burned beyond recognition. I am sure your agency will morn your team and you in the appropriate way.”

“My team, what have you done with my team?.”

“Relax Major, your team is fine, well let’s say almost fine. In fact, it has never been closer.” With that, Chris laughed as he pulled back a curtain. In front of her and through a glass wall, Jeanne saw her team, or what had been her team. In front of her were eight highly aroused women being fucked by eight highly aroused men.....her team.

“As you see, they seem to be enjoying themselves.” Before you ask any questions, while unconscious, each was given massive doses of the New Dawn formula. The effects are irreversible. For the men, their cocks have grown, their IQ dropped, and they live to fuck. For the women on your team, they are in constant heat and want nothing more then to orgasm...one after the other. They are perfect fucking bookends.” All of your team now acts on basic animal instincts, they have no inhibitions and are totally submissive to our programming.

As she watched, almost mesmerized by the scene, Jeanne saw rope after rope of thick, potent cum fly across the room as one after another of the men on her team came and came again. The women seemed to be captured in a state of pure bliss—fucking and sucking with smiles on their faces. Jeanne, reacted with hate. “what have you done to them, what have you done to my team?” As she watched, Helga, one of her favorites, was being fucked from behind, while she was sucking a cock. Her body had multiple deposits of semen on it showing she had been active for awhile. Her face showed no pain, no disgust, just pure estacy.

“Your team is no more, they were defeated by their own sexual desires.” Chris continued, " tomorrow, each will be sold to the highest bidder. I already know that Helga will be purchased by a Japanese club. This time next week, she will be dancing and turning tricks for VIPs in Tokyo.” As Jeanne shook her head, Chris stated, “and now, we have to decide what to do with you.”

As he spoke, four technicians came to Jeanne and stripped the black uniform from her body. Chris admired what he saw as did Helmut and Troy. “Although I do appreciate a hard body, I suggest we soften her up a bit, what do you think?” The others nodded in agreement. Jeanne thought they were about to beat her senseless clearly showing her lack of understanding of their methodology. When three syringes were stuck into her body, Jeanne was ill prepared for the effects. Falling to the floor, she cried out in pain as her DNA was sequenced and altered. Her mind flashed colors and she could not focus. From deep within her, it felt like her body was on fire, especially her pussy, ass and breasts. She went to cup her breasts to relieve the discomfort, but when she brushed against her nipples she moaned, not in pain, but in pleasure. Chris looked at the others, “I do love to watch the transformations, and especially love it when they fight.” With that, Jeanne screamed “no” and struggled to get up. Unsuccessful, she collapsed back on the floor as the drugs did their work.

Jeanne awoke two weeks later. She was alone in a hospital room, but the room had no windows, and only one door. As she moved to stand up, she realized that she was naked under the sheets. Sitting up, she felt an unfamiliar weight on her chest and tossing back the covers, she looked down and saw breasts much larger then she had before. Whereas she had been a 32B, she was now at least a 36C. Her mind questioned, “what have they done to me?” Looking down at her body, one word came to mind....soft. Where there had been toned muscle, now there was soft curves. Her pubic region was bare, smooth and it looked as if all body hair had been removed. When she turned her head, she felt hair brush her shoulders. Stunned, she grasp the ends. Her short hair was now somehow shoulder length and blonde. At least her mind was still intact, or so she thought.

Jeanne was snapped out of her thought by the sound of the lock turning in the door. In walked Chris and the medical staff. Jeanne wanted to throw herself at the team, but realized, it would do no good. Her body was not the same and fighting would be useless. “Well Major, I see you are awake and about this morning,” Chris commented. “It was too bad that you were not here to say goodbye to your team.” Those words brought memories flooding back. “However, you do have some information we need moving forward about your organization, its head and of course access to classified files. We have to know who we are facing.” Jeanne laughed, “after all you have done to my team, do you really think I will cooperate with you?”

Chris laughed, “I was hoping you’d take that attitude, it makes everything more fun when they fight.” Chris nodded to the team, who placed Jeanne on a gurney and quickly moved her to a new area in the facility. Once there, Jeanne was bound to what looked like a square frame placed over a bed. Once bound spread eagle, Jeanne was fitted with the familiar chastity device. She noticeably gasped when the gel coated dildo and anal plug slipped into her body. At the same time, small clamps were attached to her larger nipples making her cry out in discomfort.

Chris looked to the staff and said, “start the sequencing, when she is softened up and ready to talk, let me know.” Looking at Jeanne, “it is so much fun when your own body turns into our instrument of torture.” With that, the staff hit some key strokes on a computer, dimmed the lights and left the room.

At first, Jeanne felt nothing. However, soon the room was flooded with sexual images being projected on the walls, ceiling and even the floor. It was 360 degree sex. Accompanying the images was a musical score heavy on the base that pulsed throughout Jeanne’s body.

The initial sensations were subtle, and they seemed to ebb and flow with the music. Jeanne felt the vibrations deep in her pussy, on her clit and nipples and in her ass. They were timed, they were building and try as she might, they were arousing. Jeanne heard a door open and a technician walk over to where her IV was hanging and injected some drug into the line. Before Jeanne could say “no,” the drug hit her intensifying the sensations tenfold. Jeanne could feel her hips begin to move on their own in time it’s the music and the sensations. She tried to fight the movements, but it just felt too good.

Over the course of the next 40 minutes, the Major’s body was stimulated to the brink of orgasm, but the program knew just how far to push her. Each time she was close, the program backed off and brought her back down only to repeat the cycle again. Before long, pleasure turned into frustration and Jeanne’s mind focused on only one thing....orgasm; an orgasm she was denied. She tried to focus on other things, anything to keep her mind from the erotic feelings in her body, but it was useless. The drugs flowing through her body magnified each sensation and she was left with tears in her eyes.

At the end of 40 minutes, Chris came back into the room to check on the progress. He asked Jeanne one question, “are you ready to tell us what we want.” Jeanne found it hard to resist, but managed to shake her head no. With that, Chris said “set the controls for two hours and up the intensity level. Like before, the images returned to 360 degrees, while music intensified as did the vibrations. Within minutes, Jeanne’s arousal level was peaking again, but the program saw the spike and again dialed back the intensity keeping Jeanne on a sexual roller coaster. The room was filled with her moans and pleas. She had never been so aroused or so frustrated in her life. Jeanne’s entire body was on the very edge of orgasm, but she could not manage to get herself off. Sweat dripped slowly down her naked skin as pussy juices flowed from her very core. Her nipples ached, but that ache increased the need inside her pussy. The room had a heavy scent of sex.

After 2 hours, Chris returned again to find a much more compliant Jeanne. When he asked if she was ready to talk, she just nodded. For the next 30 min, Chris asked the questions and Jeanne provided the answers. When he gathered his notes, he nodded and the sequence started again, but this time Jeanne was allowed to plunge into the depths of orgasm. As her body was wrapped in pleasure, tears rolled down her cheeks; they had broken her, used her for information, and worst of all turned her own body against her. As these thoughts rolled through her mind, a second orgasm ripped through her body. And so it went, one after the other and another......Jeanne orgasmed 10 times before the cycle ended and she collapsed into the arms of her handlers. Taken back to her room, she was bound to the bed and another IV was started.

Chris went back to the office and conversed with Helmut and Troy. Darlene Schmidt had been identified as the head of the agency trying to acquire New Dawn technology. All three immediately decided that Darlene had to be eliminated or converted. According to Jeanne, no one above her or in other agencies knew of New Dawn. She was the threat. Given the information Jeanne provided, they also knew Darlene’s home address, the location of the agency’s offices and her routines. A plan was set into motion.

Jeanne, woke with a start. Her body was on fire and she could not move. Her mind screamed “I need to fuck, I need to fuck,” but there was no one to pleasure her. She cried out, she screamed, she was consumed with lust. She had never felt so hot in her life. “I need a cock, damn, I need a cock.” The inside of her mind was screaming, “no”, but like those before her, she found the New Dawn formulas impossible to resist. When the staff finally came to get her and release her from the frame, all she could do is think about fucking. When Bruce came into the room and his pheromones hit her, the cameras caught all of the action. Major Jeanne Witford was truly a bitch in heat and literally impaled herself on Bruce’s huge cock. For almost ten minutes he pounded her pussy. The rougher he fucked her, the more she seemed to like it. When he slipped one and then a second finger in her ass, she howled and pressed back harder. Finally, Bruce could take no more and with a grunt, exploded deep in the Major’s body. Immediately a knot formed locking them together and pushing Jeanne over the edge.

Watching it all, Chis muttered “perfect, she will not be a problem moving forward; in fact offer her for sale, but I want her moved out of the country.” Jeanne was moved back to her room where she stood in front of a full length mirror examining her new body. Staring back was a tall, soft blonde with firm, large breasts, wide hips, and full lips. Gone was the bright, inquisitive and aggressive Major Witford. Now, Jeanne was interested in only one thing, pleasing others through sex.....she was a perfect submissive. When later the team collared her and began her formal submissive training, Jeanne was in heaven. When she was paddled or lashed, she almost orgasmed on the spot. When the team pierced her nipples and clit connecting them with a silver chain, she smiled admiring her new look. Her ass felt empty without an anal plug and she soon viewed its insertion as a reward. By the end of the week, she had no inhibitions. There were multiple buyers lined up, but the men decided Jeanne would help with Darlene’s transformation before heading overseas.

Darlene’s capture mirrored earlier procurements. She lived in a condo, so gaining access to the complex’s mechanical and plumbing systems was not hard. While she was at work, monitors were placed in her condo and a regulator on her water system. Attached to the regulator was a small container of The New Dawn formula along with some genetic recoding materials. All of these were adsorbed through the skin or taken internally by drinking a glass of water. Now the team waited in an unmarked van across the street.

By 8pm that evening, Darlene was home and her security detail was gone. Given it was a Friday evening, Darlene had a few glasses of wine before taking a shower. Once in the shower, a wireless signal was sent to the regulator and the container released its contents into the water stream. Once the contents were released, the canister was removed and the team drove away. It’s work was done.

Darlene fell asleep around 10 pm and while sleeping the formula and genetic materials did their work. By 8 am, she was awake, but sensed a change. She awoke aroused, more aroused then she had been in years. Jumping out of bed, she went to the bathroom and did not recognize the woman staring back at her. Whereas, she went to bed as a 42 year old agency head, the woman staring back was at most 25, blonde and incredibly sexy looking. Pulling off her night gown, Darlene found much larger and firmer breasts staring back at her. Not only were they larger, but they ached. When she touched them, she felt pleasure. When she squeezed them, she felt intense pleasure and noticed a droplet form on each nipple. Her mind screamed ‘it could not be,’ but one more squeeze confirmed her worst fears. She was lactating and a steady stream of milk flowed from each breast as she squeezed. Darlene immediately knew she was in trouble and tried to walk to her cell phone, but each step caused her clit to rub against her thighs and she was soon on her knees overwhelmed by passion and eroticism. As her hand drifted between her thighs, she did not hear the lock on her door turn, nor the people enter her condo. When she looked up, she saw men, men had cocks, and she whispered “please, fuck me.” Instead of the men fucking her, Jeanne stepped forward, stripped and put on a large strap-on. For the next 30 min, Darlene had orgasm after orgasm under Jeanne’s attention. When finished, Chris gave her an injection, had her dress and walk with the team to a waiting limo. When the door to her condo were shut, Darlene was never seen again.

Six months later — Bahama Islands

Chris reached over and stroked Darlene’s arm. “Get me another drink,” immediately Darlene got up and walked naked to the bar where she made a drink and brought it back. Looking over across the pool, he saw the former Major Witford, on her knees, pleasuring the head of Bahamian Customs. New Dawn was now off shore and under the protection of friends. “Look at how Jeanne has mastered oral sex,” Chris commented to Darlene, “surely you can do better.” With a smile, Darlene knelt, pulled down Chris’ swim suit and began a long and professional blow job. Chris leaned back enjoying the firm lips and the sights of a bobbing head.....his only thought was “life could not get any better.” Darlene had gotten so good that Chris decided to keep her for himself. She, like Jeanne, had become the perfect submissive and Chris’ life along with New Dawn profits had never been better.