The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 3

While Bruce and Jenny were making their way to the New Dawn compound, Alicia was still flush with the evening’s success. She was enjoying a drink with some colleagues when her phone rang. Stepping outside, she was surprised as it was a potential investor claiming that he was totally impressed with the effects and treatment and was interested in becoming the sole investor and funding 100% of the research. In actuality, Alicia assumed that he wanted to eliminate others from a stake in New Dawn. However, to make such a large investment, New Dawn would have to demonstrate additional effectiveness beyond what the potential investor saw tonight. He then outlined the specifics and the timeline for Alicia. In the end, both agreed to the terms of the deal. Alicia had 30 days to transform Bruce and Jenny as the investor desired. If she was successful, New Dawn would receive 100% financial backing and be able to expand it research and production facilities.

After completing the call, Alicia called the head of both her technical, medical and research team and explained what the investor needed to see within the 30 day timeline. All immediately knew what was at stake. Tomorrow would bring a new meaning of ‘human test subject’ for Jenny and Bruce. To argue they would be transformed would have been an understatement; their lives were about to change forever.

After arriving at the compound, Jenny and Bruce were both put in their respective rooms. They were intentionally kept apart. Both were stripped naked, placed in a bed with restraints, and hooked to the now familiar IVs and sensors. When the rubber tubing used to expose good veins was released, the flood of drugs hitting Bruce’s body made him moan in ecstasy. Those drugs combined with the visor images and the subliminal messages delivered through ear buds overwhelmed his senses. Sensors recorded the growing arousal which was also documented with video. Any observer could easily see Bruce’s growing erection. Jenny faced the same fate and the hard nipples she now sported along with her lubricating pussy betrayed the effectiveness of the treatment.

Throughout the night, their minds were continually assaulted with new and more provocative images. Each set brought new pleasures to both of Alicia’s victims. At exactly midnight, probes were slid into both virgin asses. For the first time, Jenny and Bruce experienced anal penetration and pleasure. The probe in Bruce’s ass rested against his prostate and its vibration soon caused an uncontrolled release of semen as he was virtually milked of his seed. Before the night was over, both journalists experienced their first anal fucking as the probes were eventually moving in and out of their ass at speeds controlled by the computer. The video captured the moment when Jenny and then Bruce exploded in orgasm. Alicia could only smile as her subjects took to the new pleasures being offered.

In the morning, both awoke with faint memories of the night before. Showering, Jenny could not believe how sore her ass was and could not understand why. Bruce in his room, had the same sensations and questions. After being fed a drug laced breakfast, both were called to Alicia’s conference room. Although the drug made him docile, Bruce still expressed open intellectual hostility toward his captor; however, he just could not act on his thoughts. Jenny was more scared then hostile. She understood that things had spun out of control.

Alicia sat at the head of the table and Jenny sat to one side with Bruce directly across from her. Smiling at Jenny, she simply motioned for her to stand . “Jenny, why did you come to breakfast in just a bra and panty? Is that the way a ‘good girl’ behaves?” Jenny looked down and memories flooded back, she saw her body exposed and started blushing red. “As punishment, please remove the remainder of your clothing.” As Alicia finished the sentence, Jenny’s fingers were already reaching around her body to unclasp the hooks on her bra. Once her breasts sprang free, Jenny slid her panties down over her hips where they fell into a pool on the floor.

Bruce watched the strip unfold in front of him and did not realize that he again was playing with his cock and getting hard. Alicia pointed this out to Jenny and then had Bruce stand, strip but continue to pleasure himself. Despite blushing red, Bruce was unable to keep his hand from stroking his growing cock, or his eyes and mind from lusting over Jenny. Alicia, looked at Bruce’s cock and realized it had grown in both length and girth. The same could be said of his nipples and Jenny’s too. Stroking brought increased sensations shooting through Bruce’s body and he was soon on the verge of losing control. Almost by instinct, Jenny moved over and knelt in front of her benefactor.....and with a groan, Bruce exploded. Stream after stream of thick white cum erupted from the tip of his cock and splattered against Jenny’s cheeks, nose, forehead and lips. As he continued to explode, the remaining ropes fell decorating her breasts. Jenny remained kneeling as the cum dripped from her body. When Alicia told her to clean up the mess, she dutifully used her fingers to scrape the ejaculate from her body and place it in her mouth where she gleefully swallowed like it was a special treat. Alicia smiled realizing that Jenny was changing before her eyes. Inwardly, Jenny’s mind screamed, but it was a silent scream as she no longer controlled her own destiny.

Bruce was told to sit back down and soon both were given visors and ear buds to wear. They placed them on by themselves becoming accomplices in their own surrender. As Alicia watched, both were handed syringes filled with a new cocktail and on command, they injected each other—again showing how far Alicia’s control now reached into their minds.

The drugs hit them like a freight train. Their minds exploded in colors and when the images started, it was like virtual reality; both were immersed in their own world of sexuality and pleasure. For the remainder of the morning, they sat immersed in their own worlds as Alicia tended to business. By 11am, both bodies were quivering in excitement. Bruce’s cock was hard and had grown to 7in while Jenny’s nipples were now almost an inch long. At noon, pumps were attached to their bodies for 30 min—Bruce on his cock and nipples and Jenny on her clit and nipples. The suction caused increased blood flow, swelling and eventually growth. An added benefit was an increase in sexual pleasure noted by the technical staff as soon as suction was applied. By 2pm, both Bruce and Jenny were in some physical distress as their moans and quivering bodies almost thrashed in pleasure. The staff transferred them to gurneys and be moved both subjects back into the lab. Alicia looked to her staff, “will we make the 30 day deadline?” To a person, they all agreed they would.

Throughout the afternoon and evening, the programming continued. Both journalists were brought to the brink of orgasm, kept there and then slowly allowed to retreat before the process started again. It led to increased tension, want, and frustration. The images became more and more intense and when Bruce’s display showed him kneeling in front of another man, taking a cock in his mouth while a woman pegged his ass with a dildo, he was finally allowed to cum.....this image was imprinted as pleasure. Jenny had a similar image as she saw herself locked in a 69 embrace with another woman while a man fucked her in the ass. She too was allowed to cum with this image now imprinted on her brain as pleasure.

Technicians removed the ear buds and visors; bodily measurements were taken. Alicia reviewed the charts and smiled noting an increase in breast and nipple size along with a growing clit. Bruce, she commented, was showing nice size growth in his penis and balls which were notably larger and fuller. His semen production was also notably higher over the last 48 hrs. His nipples had doubled in size and sensitivity.

When Jenny finally woke, she was allowed to walk around her room which now had multiple mirrors. Still naked, she examined herself for minutes. At that point, she seemed to pout and that expression got the attention of the staff. Alicia was called and soon walked into the room. When she questioned Jenny about her displeasure, Jenny only commented on her looks and appearance. That she was a virtual prisoner at New Dawn did not enter into the conversation. Alicia noticed some books and journals on the bed stand that remained unread. When she questioned the young intern about them, she was told “they were boring and had very hard words.” Alicia chuckled to herself thinking “perfect.” She then told Jenny that they wanted to make her happy at New Dawn and if she could find a picture of what she wanted to look like, they would make it happen. Alicia then had a series of fashion and fetish magazines brought into the room. That evening, over a drink laced with special drugs, Jenny explored her new look finally settling on her new image.

For his part, Bruce was kept naked too. After he awoke, he was taken to a treatment room where all of his body hair was removed. A special New Dawn formula was used that guaranteed there would be no more body hair. His body was coated with a smooth oil-like substance that not only softened his skin but gave it a shiny appearance. Back in his room, two things happened to Bruce before he was strapped down in his bed for the night. A small anal probe was placed in his ass which he almost willingly accepted and suction cups were placed on his nipples. When both devices were in place, Bruce’s visor activated as did his ear buds and he again drifted into sleep joined by images and messages gradually programming his mind to accept his new reality.

For the next week, neither captive saw each other. Both were now totally under Alicia’s control. Jenny was gradually transformed into her ideal body image and look. Without finger printing her, no one would even recognize her. Where her hair had been dark, it was now platinum blonde, her lips were fuller and had that bee sting look. Most noticeable was the size of her breasts. Where she was a 34B, she was now a 38D with enhanced nipples. Her hips were rounder and her legs longer and firmer. If she had a goddess like appearance after her first transformation, the newest Jenny was just what the investor ordered, blonde and a sex bomb. Her skin was adorned with multiple tattoos to include one right over her pubic area that simply said “enjoy me.” The most noticeable change in Jenny came when she opened her mouth. Where before there had been an articulate and educated young woman, now stood a beautiful, but not to bright sex pistol. Jenny had been dumbed down and given totally new tastes. Her idea of a good newspaper was the National Enquirer and magazines she liked included Us and People. She even found those hard to read, but liked the pictures.

Bruce became much more timid as his treatment deepened. He spent time in the gym keeping his muscles tone, and loved to pose in the mirror admiring his new look. When he lay in bed at night, his fingers would play with his enlarging nipples and immediately he would get an erection. Technicians observing this behavior would then activate the anal stimulator and he would fall asleep with a deep ache in his ass. Over the week, the size of the stimulator was increased as were the suction devices on his nipples. Under the influence of the drug cocktails he was fed, his cock continued to grow and his balls enlarge. Given his hairless state, Bruce was able to admire his new look any time he desired. On Friday morning, Bruce also got his first tattoo....it was a simple slogan also over his pubic region stating “I Obey.” After receiving the ink, Bruce was put in a chair where both of his enlarged nipples were pierced with gold rings connected by a chain. Then the needles slipped through the sensitive skin, no one could help but notice how his cock grew. Alicia, observing the progress commented, “he is almost ready.”

After dinner that evening, Alicia had both Bruce and Jenny brought to her room. Both were naked and neither seemed to recognize the other for a second. Alicia had Bruce kneel next to her as Jenny was put on display. For the next 15 minutes, Jenny sat and lay in front of the small audience trying desperately to make herself cum. She loved being on display and people watching. However, she could not, or would not cum until Alicia allowed it. When finally given permission, she screamed in passion. For his part, Bruce seemed unmoved. His huge cock never stirred nor did he show any signs of arousal. However, when Alicia had Jenny replaced with another man, arousal was almost instant. By the five minute mark, Bruce was as hard as a rock and almost whimpering. When Alicia asked him if he wanted to taste the strange cock, Bruce nodded his head and then proceeded to give a sensual and sexy blow job like a professional. When the stranger showed signs of orgasm approaching, Bruce did not stop. When cum finally flew, it flew into Bruce’s waiting mouth. As he swallowed, his own cock erupted in orgasm.

Alicia picked up the phone and announced to her team....“they are ready.” Continuing, “their responses were perfect; their reaction to stimulation is just as the client desires.”

When she put down the phone, Alicia walked over to Bruce patted his head and whispered “good boy” in his ears. At those words, his cock began to spring to life. Alicia noted the effects of her drug regime....rapid recovery. She the put a leather collar fitted with steel rings around his neck. Bruce almost whimpered in excitement, but remained kneeling.

Looking to Jenny, Alicia stated, “well, we don’t want to leave you out of the fun do we my dear?” Walking over, she fitted Jenny with her own collar as she knelt on the floor. When finished, she attached a leash to both and then proceeded to walk her pets down the hallway. Both Jenny and Bruce quivered with excitement as they were displayed for all to see. Bruce’s cock was soon erect while Jenny could feel her pussy almost dripping excitement.

Alicia continued walking her new pets down to a play room deep within the New Dawn facility. Surrounding the play area were stadium seats where Alicia’s team was already seated. They new what was coming.

Once Alicia entered the room, she looked around. “I’d like to thank all of you for your hand work over the last few weeks. As you can see from my pets here, we have been successful in transforming our inquisitive journalists into the exact specimens requested by our investor.” Applause broke out. Neither Bruce nor Jenny moved. Continuing, “I will now turn the demonstration over to our technical director who will demonstrate the changes for all of you.” With that, Alicia moved to sit down at the head table. Before she did, she unsnapped the leashes connected to Bruce and Jenny.

Immediately the tech director hit a remote button, both subjects fell to their knees in a submissive mode. “As you can see, the implanted chips, the neural programming and the drugs have combined to produce the perfect subjects. They respond to both voice command, when the control voice is imprinted, work to remote command, like the one I have in my hand here.” He touched a few more commands and dutifully, both subjects responded, from rubbing their nipples to wiggling their asses. It was clear the New Dawn approach had worked.

He then had Jenny stand and as she did, he commented, “there is even a ‘normal button’ that returns the subject to original mental state where they are fully aware of the situation they are in.” He added, “it is always interesting g to see how they will react.” With that, his fingers touched the normal keypad.

Immediately, Jenny’s eyes cleared and a fog lifted from her mind. “Where am I? What have you done to me?” These questions and more poured from Jenny’s lips. The audience seemed to enjoy her total discomfort as she realized her body was naked and on display. When a mirror was rolled in front of her and she saw her new image, tears rolled down her face and she whispered “no.” When Jenny looked over at Bruce, she screamed. She saw Bruce as he had become and the size of his cock and the birth of his balls frightened her.

“Jenny, doesn’t that cock attract you in any way?” The question rattled around in her head. What had the done to her former boss? Why was he just standing there? What Jenny did not know is the remote controlling Bruce had been activated and his body was now secreting pheromones into the air. Within seconds, Jenny’s body reacted in its most primal nature. Her nipples hardened and her pussy grew increasingly wet. Jenny tried to ignore the sensations.

“Please, just let us go.” She pleaded with the technician over and over to no avail.

“Jenny, you were a smart woman, surely you can tell you are attracted to Bruce, why fight the feeling.” Her reply was a simple “no.” The technical hit a few more keystrokes and Jenny found herself on her hands and knees with legs spread wide apart. A light was directed toward her sex and all in attendance could see how swollen and wet it was. It was clear that Jenny was “in heat”. When another series of buttons were pushed, she lowered her shoulders and slowly wiggled her ass. “Please no,” she begged as a moan escaped her lips.

“Bruce, please take care of Jenny’s need,” were the next words heard. As Jenny tried to call out, she suddenly found it impossible to talk—thanks to another button. She turned her head and saw Bruce approach, cock larger then ever, balls hanging and swollen with lust in his eyes. Jenny was frozen in place and within minutes, Bruce’s cock was buried in her from behind. With the press of a few buttons, they were fucking like animals. The “normal” button was switched off and the transformed Jenny psyche ruled. She not only loved getting fucked, but pressed her hips back to get more. Her pussy gripped Bruce’s cock tighter and tighter, but still he did not empty his balls. It was only when another man the couple in the room quickly fucking Bruce’s ass from behind, that he exploded inside of Jenny. His explosion triggered the cock buried in his ass to explode. It was all to much for Jenny as her body went over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

Alicia simply applauded and picked up the phone.....“call our investor and tell him the product is ready.”

To Be Continued.