The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 6

Mallory’s mind was screaming, what in the hell have they done to me? Why is my body reacting like this? As she continued to kneel on her hands and knees, the breast pumps did their work and she was emptied. The orgasm that accompanied the milking drained her leaving her mind foggy. Mallory felt the plug holding the tail in her ass and when she moved, she did not feel pain, just pleasure. Finally, Mallory felt wet, very wet. Her pussy dripped need and the thought of being fucked always crept into her mind. As much as she tried to ignore the feeling, she could not.

Alicia had the detective taken back to the lab, where both her nipples and clit were again pumped to increase size and sensitivity. This stimulation along with the various drug cocktails would insure the temporary changes caused by pumping would become permanent. Mallory looked over from the bed she had been put in and watched the IV line slowly drip the New Dawn mixture into her arm. Although there was an internal scream, to the rest of the world, she seemed calm and collected. There was no longer a need to restrain her during treatments, she was not a threat. Given the physical changes her body underwent, her new softness where there had been muscle, meant physically, she could not challenge her keepers.

Arrangements were being made within New Dawn for the arrival of the investor and his party. He had been kept abreast of the successes, but he wanted to see first hand the effects. Part of the arrangement was that the treatment, when proven successful, could be used on potential business rivals. Alicia knew that it was a pivotal moment for her company and could afford no mistakes.

“Please insure that Bruce and Jenny’s conditioning and responses are reinforced daily, I don’t want room for error.” Alicia’s medical director nodded his head. He added, “we have adjusted the hormones in the food to keep her in a constant state of heat.” Once the investors take possession of her, we will finalize their desires and readjust her dosage accordingly.

Alicia nodded, “and what of Bruce.”

“His penis has now reached maximum size for both length and girth. Also, the knot has formed at the base nicely.”

“We’ll all seems on track then,” Alicia noted. “How about his sperm volume?”

The director checked some notes and provided the figures showing the volume had almost tripled over the last few weeks. He added, “and the pre cum is almost addicting in itself.” Continuing, “we discovered that when we noticed Jenny’s reaction to it. We were not expecting that result or effect and really want to do some more research on the effect.”

Alicia nodded and smiled, “please do, that effect could be useful downstream.”

Back in Bruce’s room, sensors were stimulating his prostate. When the clear fluid appeared at the tip on his engorged cock, it was carefully collected for future use. Female technicians working with him, now needed to be wearing respirators as the pheromones released during this process could quickly overwhelm them creating desires they might never recover from. Later in the day, Jenny was brought to Bruce’s room and leashed to the opposite wall. She inhaled the pheromone laced air and within minutes showed the classic signs of a bitch in heat.

“Keep her like that for the next few hours before you let them mingle,” the medical director ordered. “I want the young girl’s level of frustration and need to peak.”

The director then went back to his office and picked up a cell phone from inside his briefcase. He dialed a number he had committed to memory and left a simple message. “Everything is going according to plan; she suspects nothing.”

On Saturday, all was ready for the visit. Staff knew their roles and when the black limos pulled in front of the facility, everyone was in place. Exiting the limo was Chris Wells, one of the richest corporate raiders in the world and his beautiful wife of 7 years Paula. Following a few steps behind was Otto, their personal bodyguard. Alica and her Troy Gabbart, her medical director walked out to meet them. After introductions, the party enters the main complex and headed straight to the conference room.

After being seated, coffee was served and the meeting quickly got into results and financials. The Wells’ party viewed tapes of Bruce, Jenny and Mallory with silent admiration. The New Dawn process seemed to be a total success. Then Chris asked to see Bruce, it was explained that he could go see Bruce, but bringing him into the conference room would be unwise do to the amount of pheromones he would release into the air. It would require both Alicia and Paula Wells to wear a respirator. Everyone laughed and then dismissed the idea.

About 30 minutes into the meeting, Alicia felt her skin flush. Suddenly warm, she looked around and called a staff member over. When asked if everything was alright, she said it had grown warm in the room and she was going to have the temperature adjusted. Paula immediately agreed commenting, “I thought it was just me.” No one noticed Otto leave his standing position by the door and take a seat against the wall where his eyelids fluttered. Chris continued to drone on about the investment and questioned Troy more about the drugs and their effects.

Alicia looked across the table at Troy, but found it hard to focus on what he was saying. Still warm, she asked for a glass of water noticing that Paula did the same. She did not catch the repeated glances both Chris and Troy sent her way.

Her medical director then made the statement, “and of course, the live demonstration you requested is already underway and you will soon see the results.”

“What live demonstration,?” Alicia asked. “We have all of the test data and will show them the results of the work, that was the arrangement.”

Troy looked over, “well, that was the old arrangement, but Chris offered to sweeten the deal if we could provide him with a live demonstration.”

Alicia found it hard to contain her anger and attempted to get up from her chair only to collapse back into its arms. Troy noticed the movement and the confused look on Alicia’s face. “Your look is priceless, Alicia, have you figured out who the new test subjects are for New Dawn?” About that time, Paula slumped down in her chair mumbling “what is happening to me?” She then called to Otto for help. Unfortunately, Otto, was in a drug induced sleep and was slumped forward in his chair. Only Chris and Troy were smiling.

Troy continued, “Alicia, Chris and I decided we could have a win—win here. He gets rid of Paula, I get rid of you and we both put New Dawn under new management.” Alicia tried to respond, but found it increasingly hard to talk. “How are you feeling,” Troy chided, “I developed that dosage especially for you.” With that, he nodded to an assistant and Bruce was led into the room.

Alicia’s eyes opened in horror. She understood the effect of the drugs combined with Bruce’s pheromones would have on both her and Paula. “No,” she called out, but could do little as Bruce was positioned between the two women as they sat unable to get out of their seats. As Alicia sat there staring at Paula, Jenny and Mallory were brought into the room. Both had smiles on their faces as they were introduced to Chris. When Chris told them to kneel, they both did. Alicia could feel the effect of the pheromones almost as soon as Bruce entered the room. She felt her nipples harden against the fabric of her bra, felt her face and skin flush, her breathing increase and her pussy moisten. In fact, within minutes, it seemed to be dripping.

Looking to Bruce, the medical director commented, " he is very much running on primal instincts now, much like Alicia and your wife will be in a few hours.” Chris laughed, “it seems Alicia never saw this coming, too bad, but at least she will remain a company asset.” Jenny meanwhile was quickly unleashed and she fell to the floor on all fours wiggling her tail in an attempt to attract Bruce’s attention.

A handler approached Bruce and led him over to the waiting Jenny. At the sight of her on all fours, his cock hardened to its new length and girth. Alicia found she could not keep her eyes off of it; neither could Paula. As Bruce’s arousal grew, so did his pheromone production and the room was soon flooded. As people watched, the tip of his cock glistened with pre-cum. Instead of letting it drip to the floor, it was collected on a tongue depressor which was handed to Tory. He walked over to Alicia and quickly forced her mouth open. Despite a brief struggle, the cum coated depressor soon found its way between her lips and rested on her tongue. Chris did the same to Paula. The effects were immediate.

As the depressor hit her tongue, Alicia’s world exploded in a sensation of colors and pleasure. A moan escaped from her lips. She had never tasted anything so wonderful in her life. Her body spasmed in pleasure and her pussy literally gushed sweet juices. As Alicia watched, Paula suffered a similar fate under Chris’ hand. She was overwhelmed and literally orgasmed in the chair. “Perfect” was all that the two men said.

As they watched, Bruce crawled behind Jenny and with a practiced movement, mounted his bitch. There were no words spoken and the only sound was one of grunts and moans mixed with the sounds of wetness as his cock pressed against her very womb. Within minutes, they were fucking like animals in heat. It did not take Bruce long to erupt in Jenny’s body as he fired rope after rope of thick cum against her womb. As he did, his knot emerged locking the spurting cock deep inside Jenny’s pussy. As she felt the knot fill her, Jenny literally howled in passion. She had never felt so full in her life. They stayed connected until the knot disappeared. Only then could Bruce pull out of his partner.

Immediately, Alicia and Paula were brought forward and pushed to their knees. As Troy and Chris watched while sipping a scotch, Alicia was forced to use her tongue to clean Bruce’s cock. Meanwhile, Paula’s face was buried in Penny’s pussy lapping away at the nectar Bruce left behind. Immediately, the cum had its intended effect as neither woman could get enough and the taste fueled one orgasm after another. The entire display was filmed as the pheromone crazed women surrendered to their basest desires lapping the seed that Bruce left behind.

When the women were finished, they were put back in their chairs. Troy looked at Alicia commenting, “it will be interesting to see how you adapt to your new position at New Dawn. Alicia, you just got too greedy and did not share the wealth with those who did the work; therefore, it was time for a change.” He nodded and a staff member came forward and quickly snapped a pink leather collar around the former CEO’s neck. Once collared, Alicia was ordered to strip. Of course she refused mounting one last piece of resistance. Both men laughed as a technician grabbed Alicia’s arm and found a vein. Slowly, with a showmanship flair, Troy produced a syringe with the altered New Dawn formula. “Just for you, Alicia, this is made just for you.” As she tried to cry no and pull away, Troy depressed the plunger and a horrified Alicia could only watch as the drug entered her body.

Almost immediately, Alicia seemed to relax. When Troy asked her to stand, she did. When he told her to strip, she did and was soon standing naked in front of the group. When told to kneel, she knelt. In front of her, they openly discussed the changes the team would make to her body and psyche. As she watched in detached horror, an IV was started in her left arm. She watched the steady drip and knew from previous experience that nothing good would come from the drip, but she was hopeless to stop what had been her own creation from entering her body.

Now Chris stepped forward with Paula. He looked down and with almost hate in his eyes spoke with contempt. “Paula, I gave you everything and yet you betrayed me.” Continuing, “your affair with Otto was no secret, but I wanted my revenge to be perfect. Now with New Dawn, I have the perfect punishment arranged for you and for poor lover—Otto.”

Paula pleaded for forgiveness, but Chris would have none of it.

“Stand up Paula.” Paula stood.

“Now strip as your new friend Alicia stripped, if you refuse, you will suffer a similar fate.”

As tears rolled down her face, Paula removed her clothes until she stood naked and embarrassed in front of the crowd. “Kneel” was all Chris said, and Paula knelt. Otto was brought over, still under the influence of the drug cocktail put in his water. Paula and Otto’s eyes met, but they said nothing.

Chris continued, “Paula, you will soon be Otto’s bitch; his bitch in heat. By the time we finish with you, your animal instincts will rule the day as will Otto’s.” Turning to Otto, “I misplaced my trust in you, so I will now treat you as a loyal guard dog, you will do my bidding, service my bitch and slowly but surely transform into a shell of your former self. Best of all, you have already been introduced to a formula that will make you attracted to cum.....male cum”. Otto’s eyes recoiled in horror. “Yes Otto, you will service both men and women moving forward, and always with a smile on your face.”

With a nod of his head a staff member walked forward and injected Paula in her hip. With a yelp, Paula knew her world was about to change. At the same time, Otto received the first of his injections. Paula’s world exploded. She felt like she was on fire and the center of her fire was in her pussy. She heard herself moan and felt herself drip. Looking at Otto, she saw his cock grow hard and lust fill his eyes. This was not the Otto she had come to know and love. Paula was pushed onto all fours and felt her hips in the air. She knew what was coming. She, however, was not prepared for Chris’s next statement. “Paula, just so you know, your birth control pills were replaced by placebos over the last 45 days, you are now fertile, unprotected, and oh so ready for my guard dog—Otto.”

With those words, Otto was positioned behind Paula and when released did what any animal would do when presented with a bitch in heat, he fucked her. The staff filmed everything, especially when Paula’s cries went from “noooo” to “yessss” as the drugs took hold. She felt his cock deep within her, pressing against her womb. Squeezing tight, she did not want the feeling of fullness to end. Otto, for his part, was driven by pure animal lust and when he finally erupted deep in Paula’s body, he was spent. “Soon, you too will have a knot, but not quite yet.” Chris commented as both he and Troy touched glasses in celebration. Tears ran down Paula’s face as she turned to look into the eyes of her secret lover. Otto, did not see the tears, nor did her cries effect him. He was already changing and was ruled by his most basic instincts.

Paula and Alicia were taken by the staff to their respective rooms. Alicia’s IV bag was hung on a pole while Paula’s was started. Then the ear buds and visors came out and were placed on their respective bodies. Paula was surprised, but Alicia knew what was coming next as the subliminal messages and images began flashing and playing. She tried to turn her head and dislodge the equipment, but it was hopeless. When the suction was applied to her nipples and clit, there was barely a moan from Alicia’s mouth. Resistance had drained from her body.

As Paula drifted off into her trance and conditioning session the staff entered and placed a pillow under her hips changing the angle of her pelvis. “This will keep Otto’s spree against her womb,” a nurse commented. “Chris insisted we do this with his wife.”

Simultaneously, suction clamps were placed over both woman’s nipples and clit and engaged. With the hum of the machine, the pressure of the suction shifted from light, to moderate to hard in coordination with the images and stimulation being flashed across their minds. To those listening and watching, it was obvious Alicia and Paula were highly aroused as there hips were moving and moans escaped their lips. With little warning, both women orgasmed. The machines did not care and they just recycled the stimulation over and over again. Throughout the night, orgasm after orgasm ripped through their bodies deepening the programming of both Paula and Alicia. By the time morning came, both were ready for their next rounds of conditioning.

Alicia was brought in first. Gone from her face was yesterday’s look of defiance. It was replaced with a look of dejection, acceptance of her fate, but resolve was gone. She was already naked and Troy noted the puffy look both her nipples and clit seemed to have developed given the previous night’s stimulation. Alica looked at Troy and pleaded. “Whatever he promised you, I will double,” she cried out. Troy looked down on her and commented, “Alicia, how soon you forget, once the process starts, it cannot be reversed. The changes unleashed in your body continue.” He smiled, “plus, you were always such a greedy bitch, I cannot wait to see the new you when we are done.”

With a nod, Alicia again received injections that enveloped her mind in a thick fog. Troy had made the decision to alter her mind, body and intelligence. The fog in her mind would lift some, but not all the way as the genius CEO had her mental facilities dulled. As for her body, Troy thought that given Alicia seemed fixated on Mallory’s breast transformation, that she should suffer the same fate. The Progesterone added to the second syringe began that process. Finally, she was fitted with a chastity belt containing both a butt plug and a dildo. The belt was locked in place and the stimulation was controlled by a wireless remote held by Troy. He smiled thinking of the fun he would have with his ex-boss.

After Alicia was returned to her room, Paula was brought in and her transformation continued per Chris’ instructions. Like Alicia earlier, her intellect was dulled while her submissive tendencies were heightened. Programming would now reinforce a bi-sexual nature and her sex life would be highlighted by a lack of inhibitions. Paula’s was also scheduled for an artificial breast enhancement as well as clit endowment. When complete, Chris was unsure if he would auction his wife on the open market, or keep her as a servant in his new house. One thing he knew: no one would recognize her.

TO BE CONTINUED