The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: New Dawn

Part 7

Chris and Troy met privately and were of one mind. They had a couple of issues to deal with in the immediate future: what to do with Bruce, Jenny and Mallory and then what to do with the newest experimental subjects Alicia and Paula. All in all, they had five test subjects to deal with. They laughed at being plagued with such “problems” as they both knew any of the five would get a good price on the open market.

There was a knock on the door and both looked up as a young programmer walked in. “I am ready to advertise New Dawn on the Dark Web as soon as you are ready.” Both men nodded. He added a word of caution, “just be sure what we offer is good to go as people dealing there have zero tolerance for error.” It was a warning that both men took seriously. The underground market for their product would be huge, but the buyers had a reputation for being ruthless when disappointed or crossed.

Later in the morning, Paula was brought into the conference room, this time wrapped in a robe. Her eyes were still glassy and she walked with an IV pole next to her supplying a steady dose of the New Dawn drugs. When she sat down, there was a stack of papers awaiting her signature. The top document was a sworn statement about her affair with Otto that outlined in detail her infidelity. The following papers were divorce decrees where she granted Chris an uncontested divorce receiving nothing in return. It was clear to anyone watching that Paula had no idea what she was signing, but she was obeying, and she had already learned that obedience equaled pleasure. Under her robe was the same chastity belt Alicia wore. Every time she signed, the dual plugs vibrated shooting pleasure into her body. Obedience did equal pleasure in her mind. With the wireless remote in his hand, Chris could not help but play with his former trophy wife gone bad. What gave him great pleasure was knowing deep inside her mind, Paula understood what was happening to her, but she was unable to stop her actions or cry for help.

Chris looked to the medical staff and told them that enhancements on Paula could begin at any time. Before she was taken away, however, Otto was brought into the room. Fresh from almost 36 hours of programming and drugs, it was evident that they were having an effect. He stood there naked, all body hair removed, and his head was shaved. His cock hung low and already showed signs of growth both in length and girth while his balls also showed an increase in size. What struck everyone about Otto was the glazed look across his eyes. Where there was once a determined and strong willed body guard, now stood a weak willed shell of a man incapable of making decisions. Otto also knew obedience was pleasure and the vibrating device touching his prostate constantly reminded him of that fact. If one looked carefully, one could see a clear drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip of his cock.

As Chris and Troy watched, Paula was bent over the conference table and held tightly as Otto walked up behind her. With a silent command from Chris, Otto plunged his cock into Paula’s waiting pussy quickly filling her body with his rigid flesh. It did not take long for Paula to begin moaning as the tip of his cock hit her very womb. The suction applied over the hours in programming had left her clit engorged with blood. Each new stroke stimulated her like never before. Paula’s mind was screaming “no” as her body was reacting with moans and hip thrusts. She knew that having Otto in her was dangerous as she had been removed from the pill, but she was also resigned that she had no control over what was happening. Chris walked behind Otto and with a crop began to beat his ass with each thrust into his former wife. The pain of the crop just drove Otto deeper and harder and before long he was ready to explode. With a giant grunt he unleashed a torrent of fertile sperm into Paula’s womb causing her to spasm and cum hard over Otto’s cock. “Good Boy,” Chris said encouragingly to Otto, “Good Boy.” With that, he took out a large butt plug and inserted it deep into the bodyguard’s ass that was now filled multiple ways.

Paula had her chastity belt put back on and locked before she was taken back to her room. Troy laughed, “it will almost be fun to see your trophy wife heavy with child,” Chris added “she always seemed to take care of her body and obsess with being thin, now that will change as she will change.” Both knew that Otto’s seed would eventually impregnate Paula.

Before Otto was allowed to return to his room, he was put in a kneeling position where he was made to wait. He turned his head as the door opened and standing in front of him was Bruce. Looking up, all Otto could see was Bruce’s cock and balls. At that sight,his conditioning kicked in. His need and desire grew until he could not keep his lips from surrounding the tip of Bruce’s cock. When the first drop of pre-cum coated his lips, Otto lost all control and was soon deep throating his fellow captive like a pro. Otto was rewarded with rope after rope of thick cum shooting down his throat from a satisfied Bruce. Deep in his mind, Otto was appalled. He was not gay, but here he was sucking cock like a pro. What had they done to him. Swallowing deeply, a smile spread across his face. He felt satisfied, filled and his need satiated. Both men were returned to their rooms.

The following morning dawned as any other. As the sun crept through the curtains, Alicia woke up, but this time in her own bed. Confusion gripped her mind. She looked at her watch and the calendar and everything seemed normal. As she showered, she noticed her pussy was bare but then remembered she had gone for a waxing. As she dressed in office attire, she wrote off all of her thoughts to a bad dream; afterall, Chris and his wife Paula were coming today for a demonstration. As she sipped coffee before heading out the door, images of her dream came back to her, vivid images. Her mind wandered for a moment and she thought of being in such a situation; surprisingly, her pussy got wet. “Jesus, Alicia, where is your mind these days?” she thought. As she slipped into a pair of heals and fastened her ear rings, she tried to focus on her talking points for the upcoming investor discussions before walking out the door.

Driving to the office was uneventful and even the security guards greeted her cheerfully as she drove into her usual parking place. She managed to dismiss the fleeting images of last night’s dream and focus on the meetings ahead. Arriving, she met Troy who seemed flustered.

“Alicia, thank god you are here. The investors showed up early and are already in the conference room.” Looking at her watch, Alicia commented, “what, here, now? We were supposed to have another 90 minutes.”

“I know, but they are here and are anxious to get started.” Alicia nodded her head and walked into the building heading straight to her office before moving to the conference room. In her office, she checked her image in the mirror and noticed how tight her blouse felt. In fact, her bra felt tight causing some excess cleavage. I must be putting on weight she thought; time for the gym as she walked into the conference room.

Her investors were already there sipping coffee. Chris rose and shook her hand while is wife, Paula remained seated. Alicia looked at Paula and had a flashback to her dreams; the woman looked so familiar. Unfortunately, although impeccably dressed, Paula’s eyes had a far away stare to them and she did not seem to be focused on the discussion. It was clear that Chris was calling the shots. Before starting, Chris introduced Helmut, a European partner investor, who would split the investment with Chris.

Alicia was keenly aware of the eye contact between Chris, Troy and Helmut throughout the opening remarks. She could not understand the connection, nor why Paula was being so silent. When Chris looked down at Paula and said “why don’t you be a good girl and bring me some coffee,” she was shocked by two things: the way he addressed his wife and the shot of arousal and pussy juice that flowed from her own body. Alicia squirmed in her chair aware that she was wet. She hoped her dress was not stained. Throughout the presentation both Chris and Troy used the “good girl” term on multiple occasions. Each time, Alicia felt her body react causing confusion in her face as she did not understand what was going on. If anyone looked at Paula, they would see the repeated phrase had left her in a state of sexual bliss.

Finally, Troy looked to Helmut asking, “would you like to see a demonstration?” Helmut nodded and Troy looked to Alicia, asking her to stand and move closer for the discussion. As she stood, Troy nodded his head and music started playing. Not realizing what she was doing, Alicia began swaying her hips to the music and as the intensity and beat increased, so did her body movements. Then to her shock, she began to seductively move her hands up and down over her clothed body and without thinking, lowering the zipper on her dress. Within seconds, she was dancing in a bra panties and heels. As the men smiled at each other, Alicia continued to dance. Instead of horror, she felt arousal as the audience around the table looked at her. She was on display; she wanted to be on display. Wanting more, she undid her bra and slipped out of her panties. She danced nude as the music continued.

Helmut patted the conference table in front of him and Alicia seemed to know what to do. As he pushed back from the table, Alicia slid her ass onto the surface and laying back, gave Helmut an up close display of her naked pussy, a pussy now dripping with sweet juices. Alicia’s hands went to her growing breasts and nipples where she touched, stroked and pinched until she was moaning to the music. Inside her mind, she was screaming “noooo” but again, her body responded. As she orgasmed, the music stopped and Helmut nodded his satisfaction. She heard Troy explain that Alicia’s conditioning was so deep now, that she was sent home last night and awoke this morning thinking it was a normal day. Her conditioning was merely a dream; a dream right up until the part where he triggered conditioned responses. Looking at the naked Alicia, he muttered: “sorry dear for your few hours of lucidity, but it was the only way to show Helmut how successful we have been; besides, you are one hell of a dancer.”

Alicia felt nothing but arousal laying there displayed. She did not try to move, but accepted her role in this session. Looking to her left, she saw Paula standing and stripping. Then with eyes locked on her, Paula approached and positioned herself between Alicia’s two open thighs, lowered her lips, and enjoyed the sweet juices flowing from Her body. Over the next 30 minutes, Paula caused orgasm after orgasm explode in the former CEO until she could take no more. Alicia fainted.

When she regained awareness, Alicia was back in her room. This time, there was no IV, no drugs and she was lucid, or as lucid as she could be under the circumstances. She thought back to what she had done to Jenny and Bruce and then again what she had done to Mallory. She realized with horror that the same things were being done to her. She also knew what was happening was irreversible. She could fight the changes, but in the end, resistance was futile. Thankfully, she was dressed in a robe, but she also knew that her every movement was being filmed. She thought of flipping her middle finger to the camera, but then thought better about it.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. In walked Chris with a smug look on his face.

“How are you feeling Alicia? I hope the programming sessions have not been too hard on you.”

Alicia glared at her former partner. “How could you do this to me, we were partners, I treated you as an equal, I trusted you.”

“Alicia, Alicia, Alicia....” Chris chuckled. “I never trusted you and knew in time you would turn on me. So let’s just say I made the first move and now here we are. The question is what do we do with you?”

“Haven’t you done enough already?” Argued Alicia. “You have ruined my live, taken my company and who knows what you have done to my body.” A small tear formed in the corner of her eye.

“Well Alicia, We’ve done nothing to you that you haven’t done to other people, as you advertised, New Dawn treatments are safe and effective. You are in no danger, but your life will be somewhat different.”

“What are you going to do with me?” Alicia asked anxiously.

“We have not decided, but we will keep the core of your intellect intact, but suppressed. You will always remember who you were and how this happened, but you will not be able to act on it.” Chris continued, “I remember you loved to do that to people, trap them in their own mental prison.”

Chris continued looking at her, “Alicia, I promise you one thing, although we have 5 test subjects now, you will remain my special project. I will take personal interest in what happens to you. After watching that performance upstairs, maybe you have a dancing career ahead of you.” Laughing, the former partner continued, " I hope you noticed the exhibitionist streak programmed into you, showing off that body turned you on my good girl.”

At the sounds of those words, Alicia sucked in her breath as a shot of pleasure rippled through her body accompanied by a gush of pussy juice. Chris watched the effect. “Of course, other triggers and responses have been added to your brain, but then, you should know all about that.”

Alicia sat there dejected. All she could whisper was “you bastard.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Chris whispered as more of the treatment staff entered the room. “We will keep you lucid for the next round, I want you to feel and experience everything we are doing to you.” With that, Alicia was led down the hallway and into a room she had not visited before.

Meanwhile, Jenny, Mallory and Bruce continued to have their conditioning deepened. Mallory’s breasts were now producing milk at high levels. Given the sensitivity of her enhanced nipples, each milking was accompanied by multiple orgasms. Bruce and Jenny fucked routinely and were referred to by the staff as mating animals. They were routinely left together in the same room where Bruce’s pheromones would trigger Jenny’s need and within minutes he would be mounting the young intern from behind. After each encounter, Jenny completely cleaned Bruce’s cock with her tongue enjoying the combination of her juice with his cum. Jenny’s IQ had been lowered to the point where she would barely pass a 10th grade vocabulary test. However, she did not care, she now lived for sexual satisfaction.

Alicia had been left alone in the treatment room for what seemed like hours. There was no clock in the room; she had no way of measuring the passage of time. It disoriented her and this is exactly the response the captors were looking for out of the former CEO. Again, Alicia was broken out of the train of thought by the sound of the door opening. She recognized the medical staff, but they said nothing to her; in fact, as the talked, they ignored her as if she no longer existed.

The medical team leader looked down and commented, " remove her robe, attach the sensors and then secure her to the gurney.” The team went to work and within minutes, Alicia was naked, wired up and secure. Her attempt to cry out was muffled by the penis gag that was attached to her mouth. Staff members laughed at the former CEO commenting “the look becomes her.”

As Alicia lay there helpless, she felt a large dildo penetrate her pussy. Instead of fighting it, her pussy almost embraced it as she felt her muscles clamp tightly on the penetrating object holding it tight. The same could be said of her ass as the butt plug fell quickly into place. Suction cups were placed on both nipples and her clit and then suction was applied; blood rushed into the three highly sensitive areas. Finally, when all was ready and measurements were taken, the program was turned on. Alicia instinctively knew that she had to fight it, but deep in her gut, she realized resistance was impossible. As she watched, a tube was threaded through the penis gag. Any sucking she did would draw fluid from the tube. The amber nature of the fluid quickly identified it as the New Dawn drug to Alicia. The staff saw her make the connection. “Any time you have had enough, just suck on the penis, Alicia. Once you do, your troubles will be taken away.”

While she was laying there immobile, a skin artist famous to tattoos arrived with a drawing of what was to be transferred to Alicia’s skin. He began slowly and commented he had days of work in front of him. While he started his work, a body modification artist entered the room. She announced that Helmut had decided on some piercings for Alicia and Chris had agreed. Her head was held tightly and her septum penetrated by a large gauge needle.....Alicia screamed into the penis gag and bit down on the gag forcing some liquid to dribble into her mouth. Horrified, she tried to spit it out, but could not. As she was fighting with the fluid, the artist inserted and sealed a metal ring that now hung from her nose.

Tears ran from Alicia’s eyes. Small quantities of the formula had seeped into her throat and system. She could feel the fuzziness grow, but was determined to not intake any additional drug. That lasted until the dual vibrators teased the first orgasm from her body. Alicia tried to fight it, but when the team observer whispered, “fight it like a good girl,” she explode in orgasm. The orgasm forced more drug from the penis gag and in turn Alicia became less coordinated and more unsure of herself.

She knew she was losing and she knew Chris was enjoying her torture. When the suction was removed from her left nipple, it was immediately pierced and adorned with a gold ring; the same thing happened to her right. When the suction on her clit was removed, Alicia shook her head violently, but could only scream into the gag as her clit was pierced. Searing pain shot into her body and before the ring and chain were attached, Alicia was eagerly sucking on the artificial penis in her mouth. Almost instantly she relaxed and floated away.

To Be Continued