The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Day Dawns for Susan part 3

By T.MaskedWriter

“And she was looking at herself.
And things were looking like a movie.
She had a pleasant elevation.
She’s moving out in all directions, oh, oh, oh.”
—Talking Heads, “And She Was”

Troy was enthralled. Not by the trance Julie had brought him out of moments ago, but by me. He’d turned to face me on the cloud we were both on and now had his leg propped up on it with one foot still in space. In the back of my mind, I knew we were in That Place where they’ve taken me before; where nothing matters but the two, sometimes three, of us. I had an idea from experience that the cloud in space that we were floating on was probably really their bed and we were still in their bedroom. The thought quickly went away because it wasn’t Troy and he and the things I had to tell him were all that mattered to me.

I leaned forward, squeezing my tits together and showing him the cleavage that had welcomed his tongue and other parts of him so often before. “Now, Troy,” I cocked my head and let my hair hang down, ignoring Suzy-Ho’s insistent cries of “Jump him now! Gimme that cock! I’m so fucking wet!” I was, too, but she needed to learn patience. “I know you’ve had a lot on your mind since getting back from your honeymoon. Catching up on your schoolwork, dealing with Julie’s new car, and whatever happened with you and Helen over there. She did something, didn’t she?”

Troy nodded. He was himself again, and his response no longer had the distant, dreamy tone it had before.

“She took a young woman, a member of her new family, and corrupted the girl into her maid and sex slave. I think I convinced Helen to do right by her.”

Suzy-Q said to ask if she was hiring as I leaned forward further, my hands on the bed as if I might crawl over and jump him like Suzy-Ho wanted any second. I hoped the look on my face was as predatory as I was feeling just then.

“Is that Maria?” He nodded. “I saw her on the news. It looks like she’s doing right by her just fine, and the only one who has any problems right now is you. Why don’t you tell me about it, Lover?”

He crawled all the way onto the cloud. I shifted position so I could give him a view of my ass, but still lie back and look him in the eyes.

“Just concerned about things that… don’t matter here. Not when it’s just you and me.”

Troy saying that had made me realize that I was starting to forget that I had things to tell him as well. It would be so easy to just hand control over to Suzy-Ho and let her…

“No,” Sue reminded me from inside my skull. “Relaxing and forgetting the outside world and fucking Troy’s brains out WOULD be wonderful now, but we’ve got to assert ourselves if we’re going to get through to him. Hell, this could all be a test to see if you’re strong enough to overcome this feeling and say what’s on your mind!” Sue can a bit paranoid, I don’t think Julie would do something like that; but that doesn’t mean she was wrong either. I shook my head a little, hoping it came off as trying to show how long my hair was for Troy.

Time to test how well Julie’s instructions worked. “Troy, darling, if you have a concern, then I have a concern. Aren’t we supposed to be completely free with each other in this place?” I sat back up and turned to face him, stretching to display the curves of my breasts beneath the teddy. I spread my legs a bit wider to give him a glimpse of the small, black, frilly silk barrier that was the only thing standing between us and what we both really wanted. “Tell me what’s on your mind, Love, so we can move on to things that matter more.”

“Helen, Susan dear,” he said, as if anyone in the universe or right outside it moaning at the edge of Awareness didn’t know was going to be the answer. “How much she’s done, the things she did to get it. Life fucked her. We taught her our thing all those years ago to protect her, and she’s used it to beat the shit out of life for what it did to her. And it’s been making me think…” I cut him off.

“It’s been making you think about how life fucked me too before we met, and now you’ve got a nagging doubt that if you teach me, I’ll do…what? Go get my own little Nobody’s-Heard-Of-It-istan and have a war with her?” He laughed at that and lay down on the bed, his eyes unable to decide between staring into my eyes or the growing wetness hungry for him behind the strip of silk between my legs.

“Not at all, Dearest One,” he said as he reached a hand out to touch my stockinged shin. God, he calls her that. A shiver ran through me. “If anyone I know deserves to learn this, it’s you, Susan. I know you’ll do good things like we try to. I just worry that it might be too much for you.”

I sidled to the edge of the bed. “Oh yes. What was it that Helen called me? ‘One of Troy’s little wounded birds?’” He nodded. I got up from the bed, stood as tall as I could, and slowly ran my fingers through my hair before fixing him with a smoldering look. I heard a louder moan than before as I leaned over to give Troy a good view of my tits hanging in front of him.

“Do I look like a little wounded bird to you, Troy?” His cock was standing straight up as he shook his head no. I sat back down, closer to him now, my hand coming to rest on his knee. “Maybe I was when you met me, but you certainly wouldn’t say that now, would you?” I leaned in and gave him a little smooch on the lips before leaning back. I ran my free hand through my hair again and thrust out my breasts again, my nipples crying for liberation from the tyranny of the fabric oppressing them; scooting forward so that the top of my slit was visible through the teddy. “No, I wasn’t a child on your doorstep, Troy, I was the woman you see now; I was just waiting for you and Julie to show me the way here.

“You rescued me,” I said, reaching behind me to remove the teddy and let the straps fall free. “My knight in shining armor saved me from the dragon and brought me to his castle to live with him and his queen. And he’s made me feel like a princess ever since.” I leaned back on my left hand, allowing the straps to slide down my arms and my tits to spring free. He moved up alongside me and gazed at them appreciably, then slid his hands around me and gave me a longer, deeper kiss than before.

“You deserve to feel like a princess, Susan. I love you and I love making you feel that way.”

“You’ve given me so much, Troy,” I said as my hands cupped my breasts and slowly slipped down my body to hook my thumbs into my panties and slowly pull them off. I raised my legs up into the air to remove them, giving Troy a good look at my bare, dripping pussy before him. “And I love rewarding my handsome knight for all that he gives me. I know you have SO many things you can teach me, Troy. Not just the thing, but other stuff too.”

My hands slid back down my legs as I opened them. My left hand held out my breast to offer to his waiting mouth as my right sild between my legs and stroked the wetness below. “We agreed that you’d teach me when all of us were certain I was ready.” I pulled my hand away from my eager cunt and replaced the nipple in Troy’s mouth with two wet fingers, pushing him onto his back, and crawling on top of him.

“Troy,” I whispered, my wet snatch hovering over his cock, rubbing it slowly over the length of my slit, lightly kissing it with my nether lips. “Do you think I’m ready?”

Many times in the past, Troy had gotten me too worked up to speak, leaving me unable to answer him in any way but a passionate kiss. He reached for the back of my neck and pulled my lips down to his to do the same for me. I slowly thrust my hips down onto him, taking his length deep inside me.

He was still giving me the look that had always been reserved for Julie, and added a contented sigh as our hips began to move automatically. The moans from outside the universe had become a constant now, and carried on them, I could barely make out the words “Oh, fuck yeah. Ride him, Susan.” Even though I was already doing it, the thought of fucking him suddenly became an even better idea. Like I’d been enjoying one of the sundaes they make on special occasions and raised the bowl up to my lips to drink the melted ice cream and syrup mix at the bottom when another, bigger sundae appeared right under the first. I happily obliged the voice.

“Oh God, I fucking love you, Susan,” he cried out from under me.

“Fuck, I love you so much, Troy,” I responded, increasing my pace. Not only did he feel amazing, but the expressions on his face were ones I’d seen from the side many times. No matter how long or intense or how many friends we all had in bed with us, the “last dance of the night” was always the same: Julie riding Troy to a screaming orgasm while me and everyone else watched. It was always beautiful, always a monument to their true love that they always had that last fuck of the night saved for each other. And now that was the fuck we were sharing with each other.

I’d often wondered how they managed to come together every time. (Well, not TOO much; usually about when I remember “Oh yeah, they’re mind controllers who trust each other enough to share control,” the wondering stops.) There was more to it than that, as I was seeing now, experiencing another look on Troy’s face that I hadn’t seen from this angle before. A look that said “I’m about to shoot a lifetime of love into you.” From below me, I heard whispered “Cum with me, Susan,” and my orgasm exploded. From outside the universe, that other voice said “Cum with him, Susan,” and both voices joined together in my mind as my orgasm went on; irresistible, uncontrollable, again and again until I was beyond thought and the women in my head came and came with me in agreement until the four of us collapsed onto Troy’s chest.

I don’t know how long we lay there kissing and touching before I noticed we were no longer alone in the universe. Our cloud had shifted and someone was here with us and oh hey, it’s Julie; hey there, babe; thanks for sharing this with me and I rolled off of Troy to kiss her too; and the look on his face matched the gratitude in my heart for Julie, and I crawled over her to take a spot on the other side of her as Troy moved himself to where I’d been laying on the cloud; and we started showing our gratitude to her with our mouths…

* * *

I don’t remember this part. According to Julie, I won’t, and I won’t remember writing it once I’ve finished, but she felt it should go here. Once I’m done writing this bit, I am instructed to gloss over and scroll past this part of the story whenever I come to it until a time that Troy will let me know. (Apparently, he can’t read it until the right time either.) I’ll know that it’s important and has to be kept in the story, but I won’t think about why or bother to read it. So I figure I’d better apologize now for any typos.

After we’d shown Julie our gratitude, she sat up at the end of the bed and smiled at both of us.

“Troy, Susan; that was everything I’d hoped for. And I’ll definitely want to see it again, however, I’ve got a last bit of air-clearing to do; and I hope you won’t begrudge me giving you some special instructions.

I nodded. Troy said “I trust my best friend with all that I am.” He wasn’t in that trance this time, he just said it. Julie smiled again before continuing.

“First off, yes, that was incredibly hot. I want to be able to bring you back here again, so I’ll give you both a trigger to feel this feeling again when I tell you. Susan, I love you and I’m happy to share my man’s love with you. But I get to choose when; I claim that right as his wife.” We both agreed.

“Second, I certainly don’t want you two to think you can’t have that much fun without me. If I’m staying somewhere, say, more than one night, I give you two permission to take our love out for a spin if you want. I’ll leave you some triggers for that as well.” She paused for almost a minute before getting to the last one.

“Lastly, I have a special command for both of you: If anything ever happens to me, I want the two of you to share this feeling again. And I want you to keep it forever.” She got up and walked over to Troy’s side of the bed, sitting next to him. She bent down to kiss him, his face sadder than I’d ever seen it.

“Don’t worry, my dearest, bestest friend. I’m not sick and I certainly wouldn’t go anywhere without you. Susan’s a good person and so are you, and we’ve both told her how she deserves a love like ours. I would trust her with the other half of my soul.”

She got up and walked over to my side. “Susan, hon; if something happens to me and I know that his love for me will live on in you, I can’t ever really die.” I sat up and kissed her.

“Better not, bitch,” I said, giving her a little punch on the arm. “I still need you to show me how to drive a Ferrari.”

She kissed me again and began to speak words we could not understand…

* * *

I crawled out of bed. When I was off of his arm, Troy rolled onto his side to hug Julie as they slept on. Rather than hunt for the teddy on the floor in the dark, I stepped into Julie’s bathroom and borrowed a robe, wrapping it around myself as I crept out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

Once their door was closed, there was no further need for stealth. I sat on the couch that Julie and I had been on this afternoon and turned on her laptop. (Don’t worry, I have permission to use it.)

I loaded Skype and checked the clock on the laptop: 1:38 AM. I did some math in my head. It was either just turning lunchtime there or everyone would be coming back from it.

The call connected. A woman a few years younger than me answered. She was wearing an impressive business suit with skirt that had to have been hand-tailored by elves.

“Si,” the girl’s voice called at the computer. “Troy, Julie? Sei tu?”

“I’m sorry,” I said, hoping I wasn’t raising my voice like a stupid American tourist in the movies. “I don’t speak Italian. I think we saw you on the news. Maria?”

“Oh, si,” she replied. “Don’t worry, I know English. And you are Susan, si?”

“Yeah, uh, si. I’d definitely like to talk to you sometime, however, I called for her, and er… how DO you get an ‘audience’ or whatever with a Contessa, anyway? Are there forms? Someone you bribe?”

Maria laughed at that. “No. I tell Great-Grandmama you call. Is big castle, may take her a minute to come to computer.”

She sent a text and I chatted with Maria for a few minutes, exchanged Facebook pages, and learned about the weather in San Finzione and how their team was doing in the semi-finals in some sport I still can’t tell you the name of before Maria bid me good day and left the room.

She was replaced on the screen by the other woman I’d seen on the news. She had short black hair and looked like an actress from the 50s or 60s whose name I know I’m going to remember later and hate myself for not being able to remember it now. The smile on her face was of someone holding a big party and expecting a certain guest, only to open the door and find someone she didn’t know standing there, but was still trying to play the role of gracious hostess.

“Susan, is it,” Helen asked. “I can tell what Troy sees in you.” She picked up a cigarette and lit it. “Are they all right?”

“Oh yes,” I replied. There was still enough wine in the bottle from that afternoon for another glass, so I poured myself one. It was room temperature by now, but I wasn’t proud. “You know those two: Off having Cotton-Candy-Land-Smurfy-Best-Friend dreams together. No, I called to talk to you.”

“Is this about the bag? Really, it’s nothing, dear.”

“You’re right about that,” I said, taking a drink. “It IS nothing.”

She tried to hide the shock on her face. She got it out as a curious “Oh?”

“You see, Helen,” she opened her mouth to correct me and I cut her off. “I know, it’s Contessa Helena something. I owe you an ass-kicking, bitch, not extra letters.”

She took a long drag of her cigarette. “Was the ‘bitch’ meant to insult me, dear? That’s cute. Do you know what they call me in Zambia? ‘The She-Demon Who Birthed All Witches.’ That one’s my favorite.”

“What I call you is one of only two people in this world who have ever made me feel truly powerless. One’s bagging organic groceries somewhere in the Rockies right now, the other thinks she can buy me off with a $30,000 watch, some tech toys, and some fancy chocolates and stuff from companies I’ve only heard about in rap songs.”

“But be fair, those chocolates almost swayed you, didn’t they?” She set the cigarette in an ash tray, reached past the laptop, and produced one of those same chocolates, popping it into her mouth. Ok, yeah, they did, but fuck if I was going to admit it to her.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about it happening again, Susan, dear. I AM sorry, and I promised Troy it wouldn’t happen again. You’re safe from me. Even if I hadn’t, I’m sure they’ve already told you that our thing doesn’t work over Skype.”

“And see, if I’d ALSO grown up with the three of you and shared all the stuff you’ve done and lived in a world where me and my pals give each other fancy sports cars for a joke, I’d have that hope deep down in my heart that they do. That ‘this time, Helen’s changed for real’ one. But from what they’ve told me, you know as well as I do what bullshit ‘I’ve really changed this time’ and ‘I promise I won’t do it again’ is. People don’t step on you once and then never do it again.”

“Oh, are we going to lay our tragedy cards out on the table and see whose life’s been worse? I’ll open with ‘Daddy was an abusive drunk who beat Mommy to death’ if that’s really what you called about.”

“No. You’re right,” I responded with another sip. “The point is that I accept the gifts because Troy would say not to…” She cut me off and finished it.

“Punish a genuine effort to be nice,’ yes, I know.”

“I don’t accept the apology, though. You’ll do it again; everything I’ve learned about you tells me that. Oh, you’ll have a perfectly good reason for doing it, I’m sure. And another the time after that. After the third, you won’t even pretend anymore.”

“Spoken like someone else who learned about concealer before lipstick.”

“Yeah, but you don’t see me toppling governments over it. So, if you’re sincere, your actions will bear that out, and maybe in time, I’ll be able to accept it. If not, well, Troy says he’s going to start teaching me your thing in the morning. Either way, I expect our next meeting to be interesting enough to stay awake through.”

“And I’ll try to do the same. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have Countessing stuff to do. Pick up this lovely conversation another time?”

“Count on it,” I said, and ended the call.

* * *

The next morning, Troy texted Sharon, a girl in his class, saying he wouldn’t make it today and asking if he could use her notes. She said yes. Sweet girl, Sharon. She’s spent a couple nights here too.

I called Claire and asked if I could take a sick day today. I didn’t want to lie to her so told her I was spending the day with Troy. We negotiated it down to a “We’ll call it a surprise day off if I get to join you all Friday night.” Julie had to meet a new client and couldn’t stay home with us today, but wanted to hear all about it when she got home.

Troy took me into the storage room that had been filled with bookshelves and a reading desk and turned into a small library. When Julie was gone, he told me he was also looking into expanding this room into a proper library, and that he was looking forward to the resulting “fight” that was sure to follow.

The current room was more of a library of all the hypnosis and mind-control sources they’d been able to track down over the years. Lots of books with “control,” “mental,” or “power” in the title. Some old comics, and fiction by a few authors whose names I recognized from living here and talking to them; a VHS movie with a faded label reading “Slaves of the Snake Goddess,” sandwiched between an episode of “Pokémon” and another video simply marked “The Tape” next to DVDs of various hypnosis-themed adult films. Troy showed me the spinning wheel that Helen had gotten him as a wedding gift and told me it was the real prop from the film “Our Man Flint.”

“Am I going to be reading or watching all of these,” I asked him.

Troy smiled. “A good number, but not all of them. The two shelves closest to the door are the things we collected while studying how to do what we do, but those might not be the right things for you.” He picked up a book by someone named Lireal Something, then patted it and gestured around the room.

“Let’s say that every item here, every movie or book or TV show or comic you might’ve seen on this subject contains one letter of The Truth; or one letter of A Truth, anyway. You’re going to be researching these things to find the Truth that fits you, and we’ll be here to help you along the journey.” He set the book back on the shelf, looked at another near it, then tossed it in the garbage. “Hopefully, your truth will be closer to ours than to Helen’s.”

I looked at the two shelves of material that they’d gathered and pored over when I would’ve been reading Goosebumps. Then looked around at the other 12 bookshelves they’d acquired since. Finally, I turned to Troy.

“This is going to be really long and difficult, but also really sexy and intense, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Troy said, putting his arm around my waist. “And we’ll be here to help you with that part of things too.” He turned me to face him and then kissed me.

All four of us kissed back.