The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Deal

Run faster, its all Susan could think. She wasn’t sure where she was, how she got there, or why she had to run, but she had to run, and get these pantyhose off. Confused she looked down, all she was wearing was a t-shirt and a pair of shiny tan nylons. Stopping she stared at her nylon clad toes shimmering in the moonlight. Why would she be out like this? Was this normal? What was her name? Susan, yes, no, yes, Susan, Sue to her friends. Her mind was so cloudy, have to run, have to get these tights off, yes tights, like cheerleaders, no pantyhose, no, whatever, got to get them off.

Sue reached down and slid her hand down her trim stomach. No seam, only soft and sheer nylon meeting flesh, smooth as silk. What? Why couldn’t she get these off? Sliding her hands down her soft tan thighs and a shudder ran up her spine. Wow, so nice, so soft, why would she ever want to remove them, couldn’t, must always be nylon, so soft, so....

No, have to run, have to get these pantyhose off. Sue began to charge on, driven by a base survival instinct. Lights ahead, she ran, padding away on nylon covered feet. That’s when it hit. Like a thousand volts of energy, it surged all around her. The tingling ran up her legs, wherever the nylon covered her trim body, she felt wonderful, so wonderful. Dropping to her knees she began to sob, must run, must get these pantyho... Sue fell back, running her hands up and down her soft, silky legs. She raised her nylon covered ass up and felt its firm and soft roundness. Must, must, must obey the nylon.

“There, there Sue. Weren’t sure where we would find you.” A man in a black business suit approached, “glad to see the inhibitor finally was in range.” He held up a small remote control and smiled pressing a button. Sue slumped down. “Don’t worry, I know you’re confused. Soon you won’t be, ever again.”

Sue flattened out on the ground and two others who had come the man picked her up by her shoulders and smooth, shiny ankles. As she blacked out she thought must run, must, pantyhose..........

“Godamnit John, we made a deal and this wasn’t part of it.”

“Look, I’m holding up my end, but I had to leave work early to pick you up and I worked through lunch. I just need a bite to eat.”

“Why there, you know I hate that place.”

“Look its on the way, it will only be a minute, they have good wings, and I want a beer. We still get to go to your gallery opening.” Don’t blow it John, he thought. Almost there, just a little longer.

“Fine, but I am all dressed up, part of the deal remember. Does it have to be Hooters?”

John smiled and looked over at Karen. His eyes glanced up and down her twenty two year old body. White blouse, short black skirt and shiny tan nylon covered legs. Same tights she had worn as a cheerleader in college, part of the deal. Karen still had her cheerleader shape, firm and thin, and the legs, boy she still had the legs. That’s what had gotten him in this trouble in the first place.

Flashback to college, one short year ago. Him a drunken frat boy at a house party, her, the petite cheerleader across the room. Blond, a little over five feet and legs, long legs covered in shiny nylon, little ankle socks and sneakers. John nearly lost it right there. He had always been a leg man, but hers were nice, and the nylons and ankle socks, that put the cherry on the sundae. Caught in a stare, she gave a flirty little drunken look back. John raised his eyebrows and began to float across the room.

“Hey”

“Hey”

“Love the cheerleading uniform”

“Especially my legs in it.” She raised her knee rubbing the sheer nylon fabric on her thigh across his crotch. “Got something down there for me?”

John smiled, wow, he was more than ready now. Motioning towards the stairs she followed him up to his room. Karen, he had remembered to ask her name, grabbed him and planted a hard kiss on his lips. Grain alcohol, she must have been heavy in to the punch. She threw him on to the bed and slid around behind him. Kisses on his neck, he felt her hands in his lap. Unsnap the button, lower the zipper and his pants were at his ankles. He felt her soft, small hands on his already alert member. Then the most wonderful thing, two feet in white ankle socks came around his body and began to massage his little friend. “Oh my god!!” John moaned as Karen nibbled at his ear. Only one thing could make this better. Reaching down her pulled off the socks revealing two tiny nylon feet. Red toe nails through nearly opaque tan nylon gauze, it was the softest thing that he had ever felt. It was also the best. The two feet clamped around his manhood, up and down, back and forth. John was trying hard to contain himself. Her feet, so soft, so nice, so, stopping?

Karen had slumped back,, unconscious. Yup, she had gotten in to the punch. John couldn’t resist, he finished the job himself pumping away against her nylon soles, but it wasn’t the same.

The next day John and Karen, a bit more sober, got to know each other. As it turned out Karen was nice girl who never drank. John liked her, she liked him, they began to date. It also turned out that Karen, with the exception of her cheerleading outfit, was a jeans and sneakers kind of girl. John never gave up though. The thought of that first night haunted him, he had to consummate the act for real. That was part of the deal.

John had agreed to go with Karen to her little event, but only if she wore her cheerleading tights. Karen gave him a whole bunch of crap, but she had agreed. John wasn’t even sure he liked this girl anymore, but he hadn’t experienced anything like that first night. He had to have her, at any cost, that was part of the real deal.

He smiled and looked her over. God, those stems of hers in those shiny tan nylons, he could sense them where he was. She shifted in her seat sliding one leg against the other. He felt himself more than a bit aroused. “I never agreed to anything but wearing the tights, don’t expect much more.” Yeah right bitch, he would fix her soon enough. “Table for two.” The bubbly blond smiled. She began to lead them to the back. John couldn’t help but check her out. Nice little midriff, tight ass, and legs, yahoo, long tan shiny legs. He would have a set of those all his own real soon.

The blond led on, further and further back towards the kitchen. “Hey Karen” Karen swung her head in surprise that anyone here would know her. That’s when the powder hit her in the face. Her body slumped and John caught her by the shoulders.

“Good to see you John, lets get her in the back and we can get started.” John drug Karen back in to the kitchen, her black flats falling off nylon heels dragging on the floor. The bubbly blond turned, still smiling, and returned to the front as if nothing had ever happened. The man in black picked up the shoes and threw them in the garbage. " Won’t be needing those anymore.”

The man motioned to a panel in the kitchen wall and a door opened. Two men in lab coats ran over and grabbed Karen from John swinging her up on to a metallic table. Quickly they disrobed her, removing her blouse, bra and skirt. Soon Karen lay still clad only in the shiny tan gauze of her cheerleading tights.

“Now John, you understand the arrangement?”

“Yes sir, mine to use when she is not on duty here at the restaurant plus her scheduled maintenance. I did manage to get her in the nylons of my choice, but I am not sure I understand the process totally.”

“Well, you came at a good time,” the man smiled” a former employee of mine was skimming the books. We had begun to process her, had her bonded and partially complete, when there was a power surge and she got out. Would you like to see her completed.”

“Oh yes, please.” John followed the man out of this room in to the main facility. All around him stood hooter’s waitresses, the familiar uniform, blank stare. Some were encased in clear tubes of liquid. John assumed this was the nutrient bath required as part of the maintenance schedule. In the center of the room on a table similar to the one Karen had been placed on was a thin brunette in her late twenties. She was wearing only a hooters t-shirt and the shiniest, smoothest tan nylons John had ever seen.

“Hi there Sue, glad to be back? This is John, he is a client, he is going to observe your final enslavement.”

“Please no, Mr smith, it was only five hundred dollars, I don’t want to be a slave, a waitress, a nylon unit. Please...” But Sue was week after her escape. She had already been partially converted, the tan nylon on her legs a part of her forever, now her very soul would be drained and her mind purged. She had seen it done but never would have expected herself on the table. “Sorry Sue, you know what we do here and you still stole from me, now you must be enslaved forever my nylon clad beauty.” The man waived a hand and Sue’s table moved toward a large sheer cube in the center of the room. Her sheer nylon feet flattened against the object and her toes spread apart a gauze mesh between them. A low rumbling and a light came over her body. Sue shook and struggled to break free, but was held tight against the surface of the table. Waves of energy surged over her nylon clad legs. The fabric became more and more shiny until it seemed to glow. Sue stopped her struggle and stared ahead, it was no use. Sue opened her mouth and energy seemed to flow from her. Sue’s life essence, all that made her Sue flowed out of her. At the base of the device liquid collected in to a small cup. The energy flow ceased and Sue stared motionless, a big smile on her face. Mr.Smith walked over and picked up the cup. Drinking it back he shuddered, " you belong to me now and forever.” Two technicians approached Sue and, lifting her shiny legs, placed two metal bands around her small and smooth ankles. Locking in to place, they pulled on a pair of ankle socks covering the metal bands.

“You see John the process converts our product in to a nylon slave, but we need more precise control here in the restaurant. Thus the computerized control bands. Activate unit 12828.” Sue bolted up jumping to her nylon feet.

“Yes sir master, Hi my name is Sue and I will be your server. How can I serve you.”

“Get dressed, you on the late shift, then come to my office.”

“Yes sir,” Sue, or number 12828, padded away to work her tables. John smiled on hungrily.

“Karen’s turn” Mr. Smith smiled. Karen was wheeled in on her table. John could hardly contain himself. Karen’s lithe body clad only in shiny tan nylon, that shiny tan nylon. Karen groggily looked around, the effects of the sedative powder wearing off.

“John, please help me, I don’t know what’s going on.”

“You being my slave, and working in your favorite restaurant, forever and ever.” Karen looked at him, fear in her eyes. Her table was in position as her tiny tan feet approached the cube. Her nylon clad soles flattened against its cool surface and Karen’s body surged against her bonds.

“Oh, somebody, please help me, I won’t be a slave, I..” Karen thrashed her head. Slowly energy began to work itself up her nylon covered legs. “I won’t, slave, nylon, Hooters, obey, I...” As the energy reached her waistband Karen began to writhe. Now her legs were becoming more and more shiny. Her toes wriggling against the fabric as it became more and more a part of her. Energy pulsed up and down her legs, shiny and tan. The quicker the energy pulses the more she shook until she suddenly stopped, her mouth dropped open and energy surged out in to the cube. John looked on in excitement as the cup at the base of the cube filled. Karen’s legs were shinier and softer than ever, he was at the point of explosion. The light ceased and Karen’s mouth shut, a big smile across her face. Mr Smith approached the cube and removed the cup of fluid from its base.

“Once you drink this, Karen, as you knew her, will be no more. She will be permanently a mindless nylon slave unit.” John took the cup from him and glanced over Karen’s slim body half covered in shiny nylon. Karen stared back, almost totally enslaved, the former cheerleader looked out at her last hope, the last bit of her humanity. The nylon was overwhelming, controlling, her master. John looked, smiled and drank the essence back. Karen shuddered once more as the transformation became complete. She was John’s nylon slave, now and forever. “Sorry dear, new deal.”

Two technicians approached Karen. Now a blank slate, they attached the ankle bands around her nylon encased ankles. Sliding a pair of ankle socks over her sheer and shiny nylon feet, the bands would be hidden from view. Karen shuddered to life, reaching down she began to slide on her orange shorts, the short t-shirt, her sneakers. Running to John she put a big sloppy kiss his cheek and he felt her leg run up against pelvic area. “See you after work hon, customers waiting.” She bounced out to the kitchen, ready to serve, the ankle bands controlling her every thought, the perfect Hooters waitress, in sync with every other waitress, all nylon slaves, all controlled by the ankle bands under their white slouch socks.

“Well John, thanks for coming to Hooters. Karen will be home after her shift tonight and every night. I picked up a cheerleader outfit for the ride home, thought you might need it. You have any friends need help, you let us know.” Winking, Mr smith smiled over at two technicians and a short balding man carrying a thin, tall redhead in her late twenties, soft nylon feet poking out from beneath her jeans. As they removed her jeans revealing two long and silky tan legs John smiled, Hooters would have another new server tonight.