The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employees

Foreword

This particular account is a good example of what I do when I get to work with a large group of people. They provide great variety and I prefer to set them up with unique traps and devices so that they themselves are usually the cause of their own predicament. Not only do they provide greater variety for what I can do to them but the variation in personalities often leads to me finding rare individuals who share the same outlook on life as myself. Also there is a unique challenge for me depending on the personality since each person usually has a particular personality fault that I can prey on so the more people I have to work with the more fun I can have. Hotel Ambrosia in particular presents a multitude of these opportunities as guests come and go for most of the year. This group surprised me however since they arrived without me expecting it and provided me with the opportunity for some winter entertainment. As always I judged them fairly and they only ended up where they deserved to be and, in some cases, wanted to be. Suffice to say my staffing problems were solved very early that year.

Arrival

About a month before they were due to go on break from college two friends decided to organise a trip up north. It started out with just Pita and Josie but after Pita’s boyfriend Darren found out he wanted to come then he invite his friend Ben. It got too expensive so Ben suggested invited a fifth, Anne, the college queen bee and rich kid whose parents had a house where they wanted to go. After that the entire trip had blown out to quite a large group. They’d ended up hiring a bus and even invited a teacher along to drive so they could call it a school trip.

The bus was a good choice and was now a buzz with conversations about the good time everyone had on the trip and all the students were full of praise for the good job Josie and Pita did of organising everyone. Friends had been made, relationships formed and there were now several new couples in the group. All good things come to an end though and now the bus was winding its way through the snow topped mountains taking them all back to the real world.

Pita was gazing out of the windows while Josie happily chattered away about some new game she was looking forward to getting. The two girls could not be more opposite than each other. Josie was three years younger than Pita but they were both in their second year since Josie finished high school early. Josie focused on her studies during high school since her love of video games and movies made her a black sheep amongst the other girl in her year. She didn’t date because she was short for her age and a little on the plump side and this coupled with her high IQ led to her being something of a genius and she was already well on her way to her first PHD.

Pita on the other hand was not very smart but what she lacked in knowledge and common sense she more than made up for in athletic ability. During high school Pita excelled in any sport she attempted, from track and field events to team sport like basketball. She was held back in her senior year because of her grades but once Pita graduated she was approach for a scholarship in sports and had already been to the Olympics and came back with a silver medal.

The two girls met during their first year when Pita needed help to maintain her grades and Josie’s teacher had suggested tutoring as a social outlet. They hit it off immediately due to their love of foreign films and a secret desire to be musical superstars, although Josie took it a little more seriously than Pita with voice coaching classes and the like. It wasn’t long after that when Pita met Darren at a film festival. Darren was the same age as Pita but didn’t go to their college. He worked as a stage hand at a local theatre and snuck them both in to a show more than once. Ben worked at the theatre with Darren and they had both been friends since before they could walk.

The scenery hadn’t changed much in the last couple of hours and despite My Greers assurances Pita was pretty sure they were lost. But Darren wasn’t worried so she just attributed the unfamiliar terrain to her own bad memory. Josie got Pita’s attention when she mentioned a film that was coming out soon and that’s when there was a loud bang and the bus lurched before skidding to a stop. After calming down everyone piled out of the bus.

‘Everyone move off the road while I check out what’s wrong.’ Mr Greers went around back to check the engine with a few of the more mechanically minded students.

Everyone else stood in the ankle deep snow and huddled together to keep warm.

‘Hey Darren. What’s wrong with Ben?’ Josie asked as he wrapped his arms around Pita.

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well he’s looked bummed out every since we got on the bus and he hasn’t talked to anyone.’ Josie replied.

‘Yeah, he kind pf made a move on Anne but she shot him down by calling him a low class loser.’

‘Bitch.’ Pita said shooting Anne an angry look. ‘Someone needs to take her down a peg.’

‘Yeah well I can understand why she did it. I remember when we first started dating Ben could come on a bit strong.’ Josie said.

‘That’s no right to talk to someone like that though.’ Pita mumbled.

‘I suppose.’ Josie said nodding. ‘He does have one of the biggest hearts, always putting others before himself. Too bad he chose to like the only person I know without a heart.’

Mr Greer walked back over to the group. ‘Listen up everyone. Eddie says the spark plugs have blown and we need new jumper leads.’ He really had no idea what he was talking about. ‘We need to call someone to come out and get us.’

‘Good luck. I haven’t had reception up here for hours.’ Another student shouted.

‘Does anyone have a working phone?’

There was a murmur of no’s. They were still pretty deep in the mountains and hours from any town.

‘Hey Kel. What about this.’ Ben shouted from in front of a small sign.

They walked over and read it:

Hotel Ambrosia

Where you’ll get everything you deserve.

Next exit 5 km

‘Do you remember seeing a hotel on the way there?’ Josie asked.

‘The two men shook their heads.

I told you we were lost.’ Pita said.

‘I guess you were right.’ Ben said. ‘Doesn’t really matter now though does it.’

‘Hey. There’s a hotel about an hours walk from here maybe we should try that.’ Darren shouted.

‘That’s too far.’ Someone complained.

‘And we don’t even know if it’s open.’ Another one said

As he said it the wind picked up and it started snowing.

‘I don’t think we’ll last too long if a storm builds up.’ Darren said. ‘Everyone grab enough to keep you warm and let’s go.’ Everyone mumbled their unhappiness.

‘Do it now or you can freeze in the bus!’ Ben shouted.

Everyone jumped, startled by Ben assertiveness but all grabbed their jackets and a bag before walking in the direction of the hotel. It took them a little over an hour to reach the hotel and by the time they spotted the lights a heavy snow storm had set in and they were all chilled to the bone. Ben had run ahead to keep himself warm and find out if anyone was there and as the group approached the entrance Darren spotted Ben talking with someone in the door. Darren jogged up to them.

‘Hey Daz this is Adam.’ Ben said gesturing to the man who looked to be in his fifties.

Darren took Adam hand and shook it.

‘Looks like you kids got here just in time.’ Adam said gesturing to the whirling storm.

‘We’re in luck. He’s the owner and said it’s the hotels off season so there’s plenty of room for us.’ Ben said.

‘Thank you so much. I don’t know what we would’ve done if this place wasn’t here.’

‘No thanks needed lad. Now get everyone into the foyer and I’ll see about getting you all into rooms.’

They all filed inside and it wasn’t long before Adam had them all assigned to rooms. Darren and Josie asked about the phone but apparently the lines were down so they would just have to wait the storm out. Fortunately there was plenty of food and Adam was an excellent cook so they all sat in the restaurant for a hot meal. Adam sat down to join them and spoke to everyone who all seemed to enjoy the conversation since he listen and had a lot to add to most topics. They all learned that he looked after the hotel by himself for three months of the year while it closed for the winter. The hotel itself was little known except to the people who used it but it had a five star rating regardless. Adam said it was mostly because of the high level of service he expected from the staff who were more than willing to help out since he reimbursed them appropriately.

After the meal everyone either went to their rooms or left to explore the hotel. Josie, Ben and a couple of the others stayed to help Adam clean up before leaving the man to lock up. Josie was the last to leave and complemented Adam on how in this light he looked younger than he was. The man watched as she disappeared up the stairs and he smiled.

‘This is going to be fun.’ He said with a laugh.

Room Service

Pita and Darren were the first to leave dinner and head up to their rooms. While walking up they saw Ben and Anne head off to explore and exchanged concerned glances. There was only momentary however as they had other things on her mind. They entered their room and were very impressed by the quality of the accommodation. Adam said he had put them in one of the standard rooms but this looked more like a sweet. The two students looked at each other and then Pita dumped her bags and ran and jumped onto the bed. Darren went strait to the mini bar and had a look inside for something to drink.

‘All empty.’ He said with a frown. ‘He Pita.’

‘Yeah.’ She said between jumps.

‘I’m gonna head downstairs to see if there’s anything in the main bar. You want to come?’

‘I’m fine here. You’re the only one that wants to drink anyway.’ The tall girl didn’t stop jumping.

‘Fair enough. I’ll be back soon.’ Darren walked to the door. ‘Don’t start without me.’ He shouted back before leaving.

Pita kept on jumping for a while before falling onto her back onto the thick quilt cover which wrapped around her half obscuring her from view. She’d done some traveling with her sporting teams but she’d never stayed in a place like this before. Pita rolled off the bed to take a better look around the room.

Other than the size it was pretty standard with a king sized bed, large ensuite, its own kitchen and wardrobe. There was a large flat screen TV and a standard greeting note on a dining table. Pita noticed a slip of fabric out of place though and picked it up. Turing it around she realised it was a maid’s bonnet. Someone must’ve left it there before the hotel closed for the season. The head piece tingled slightly as she twisted in her hands and Pita decided to try it on for a bit of fun. The red head walked over to the mirror on the wardrobe doors and placed the bonnet on her head and looked left and right to see how it looked.

‘May I clean your room sir?’ She said with a giggle. ‘Oh no sir we don’t provide that kind of service.’

Pita chuckled to herself and looked at her bags dumped next to the door. She decided to hang up some of her clothes in the wardrobe no one had any idea how long they’d be here and she might get the chance to wear some of them. Pita picked up her bags the slid open the wardrobe door to see how much room she had to work with.

It was a large walk in so there was more than enough room but there were still a few things in it like spare blankets and pillows. There was also a grey dress hanging in there, another forgotten item. Pita pulled the dress down and looked at it and could see it was a plain grey maids uniform.

‘Gee the workers here must be pretty slack with their uniforms.’

A cheeky thought crossed her mind, one she would have never considered a couple of hours ago. The young athlete pulled off her sweater and shirt before unzipping her jeans and sliding them off along with her wooly winter stockings. Standing there in nothing but her panties and sport bra Pita opened the top of the one piece outfit and stepped one foot in then the other. Pita felt a shiver of nerves as she slid the uniform up her legs and over her hips. Darren had a secret uniform fetish but Pita had never been game enough to do it for him, her conservative upbringing holding true. The tall girl half considered dropping the dress to the ground and forgetting about it but decided she would give it a try and if it didn’t feel right, put the uniform away and forget about it. Pita slid her arms through the sleeves and did up the buttons that went along the front of the dress. She tied the sewn in white belt into a bow and checked herself out in the mirror. The uniform was a casual, conservative thing with a high neckline, white collar, puffy grey sleeves, and low hem line on the skirt to just below the knees with the hotel logo sitting on her left breast.

As Pita looked at herself she kept thinking something was missing so she went back to searching the wardrobe and it wasn’t long before she found a pair of black Mary Jane shoes with and some frilly white ankle socks. She slipped the sock on and then buckled on the shoes before taking one last look in the mirror. Despite the conservative nature of the uniform Pita found she looked quite sexy. The belt hugged her waist just enough for the skirt to flare out nicely and the puffy sleeves seemed to make her arms more demure. The slight heel of the shoes seemed to accentuate her calf muscles without making them seem as large as they normally did in heels. Pita thought it was a nice change from her usually Amazonian appearance that she had been picked or for on more than one occasion.

Pita spent another couple of minutes posing and watching herself in the mirror before deciding to change into her PJ’s before Darren got back and caught her in the outfit. She fumbled with buttons to undo the top of the dress for a couple of seconds but couldn’t get her fingers under them.

‘Weird, they didn’t seem that tight.’ Pita said.

The tall girl shrugged and decided to undo the belt and pull the whole thing over her head. This met with equal failure though since she had tied the bow way too tight and it was now stuck.

‘Great.’ Pita said frustrated.

She decided to get some scissors and cut it off since the clothes weren’t hers anyway. Pita took a step forward and then fell down like a ton of bricks and almost twisted her ankle.

‘Shit.’ Pita said, rolling onto her back and nursing a bruised knee.

Pita hadn’t fallen in that way since the last time she wore heels but there was no way the small heels she had on would’ve made her fall like that. The young student glanced over her knee to look at the plain Mary Janes and found a pair of black 2 inch platform high heels on her feet.

‘What the hell!’ Pita reached down and yanked on the buckles of the shoes but they were just as stuck as the rest of her clothing. ‘How do you these damn things off?’

While Pita was struggling with the buckles the frilly white socks began to ripple. The distraught girl stopped and watched as the socks began to flow up her legs like water and then slowly shifted colour for white to grey to black. Pita started shouting and tried to brush the socks back with her hands but as soon as she lifted them away the socks renewed their growth up her calf and over her knee. As the edge of the socks disappeared under the skirt the change seemed to flow into the dress too changing it colour to black and then it began to shrink up past her knees. White lace frills sprouted from the hem line and the skirt suddenly puffed out as several layer of white lace petty coats grew out from underneath the skirt. Pita could now see that the sock had become sheer and looked like black silk stockings.

The ripple effect had not stopped yet though and the colour change flowed up the dress to Pita’s hips where the dress began to tighten and constrict up her body. Pita gasped as the tightening continued from her hips up her stomach forcing her waist into and hourglass figure. The changes reached the base of her breasts and began faster as they flowed into her bra which squeezed and pushed her breasts up and out making them much more pronounced under the tightening dress. The colour change finished as it reached the dresses neck line which dropped down dramatically exposing the top of Pita’s breasts and showing a hint of nipple under the now white lacey bra which barely contained them.

The changes stopped with the puffy sleeps becoming lacey and white and Pita tried to take stock of what had just happened. She gingerly stood and walked over to the mirror to get a better look at what changes had been forced on her. Where the dress was originally casual and conservative the thing Pita wore now oozed sex appeal. Pita’s cleavage was exposed by the low neckline and the tightness of the now lacey bra and dress had pushed her breast up and forward to make them seem as if they were about to pop out of the top. The tightness of her dress had also given her an hourglass figure which was even more accentuated by the now poofy skirt which flared out over her hips and ended above her knees. Her legs now looked much more defined and taught on the higher heels and encased in the sheer silk stockings. On top of her head sat the white lace bonnet

‘I look like a damn porn star.’ Pita said.

Pita grabbed the bonnet and tried to wrench it off of her head put only succeeded in pulling her own hair with it. She rushed over to the kitchen, as best she could on the platform shoes, and rifled through the draws and found a pair of scissors and tried cut the uniform of her. Just as Pita was about to make the first cut her hand froze and then dropped the scissors onto the floor.

‘Oh no no no.’ Pita heard herself say. ‘Oui mustn’t make mess for our guests.’

Was that a French accent? Pita thought.

Pita’s hand reached and picked up the scissors and put them back in the draw before closing it and walking back in to the wardrobe. Pita tried to shout out but her body wasn’t responding. She placed her hands on her hips and shook her head.

‘Siss will not do.’ Pita heard herself say with the ridiculous French accent.

Pita’s body began to tidy up the wardrobe, folding all her clothes, putting them on shelves and then unpacking her bags and doing the same with them. After that her body walked back into the kitchen and opened a cupboard to pull out a box of cleaning products. Pita then proceeded to clean every inch of the sweet, straitening the bed sheets out, dusting and washing all the surfaces. It took about a half an hour to finish and all the while Pita was shout and cursing on the inside as her body moved of it own accord. When all the cleaning was finished Pita’s body walked over to the sweet door and stood with her feet together and her hands clasped behind her back pushing her breasts out even further.

After a while Pita could hear someone at the door and hoped it was Darren so he could help her. A much younger looking Adam walked in the door and smiled as he closed walked up to stand in front of her. Pita was forced to bow slightly.

‘Zee room is room is ready for inspection monsieur.’ The French accent said with Pita’s voice.

Adams eyes didn’t leave hers. ‘I’m sure everything is in order miss… Wait I never got your last name did I Pita?’

‘No monsieur.’

‘I guess we’ll have to make one up then.’

Adam feigned thinking while Pita just stood there fuming on the inside. Whatever was going on this psycho obviously had something to do with it.

‘I like Bellamy. What do you think?’

‘I love it monsieur.’

‘Very well but your first name doesn’t suit it. Do you like your first name?’

‘No not really.’ Pita replied and realised she had said it. Pita tried to say something else but nothing happened.

Adam smirked. ‘I guess that’s the truth then’

It sounds like a boy’s name. Even with the different spelling. As much as Pita wanted to shout at him she did hate that name.

‘Ok so I guess we’ll call you Juliette Belamy. Is that girly enough for you Juliette.’

How did he know what I was thinking? Juliette thought.

‘You’d be amazed at what I know Juliette. Reading minds is one of my ordinary tricks. But I don’t need to tell you that.’ He said looking her up and down.

After what had just happened Juliette didn’t think she could get more freaked out, but here it was.

‘I was worried I was going over the top with your uniform. Do you like it?’

No you son of a bitch! ‘Oh qui monsieur. It is quite functional.’ It is in some ways I guess.

Wait that’s not what I was just thinking. Kelly thought. Or was it?

‘Well what do you say we give it an endurance test?’

Not on your life. ‘Qui monsieur. I would like that very much’ I suppose it could be fun.

Adam chuckled. ‘I have to admit that I’m having a lot of fun with you. But we’re only just starting.’

Juliette couldn’t decide was whether she was feeling scared or excited by that comment. As time went by she was leaning toward the latter.