The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Chapter 4, Roberta

The factory owner then instructed Robert to undress and placed all the clothes he had taken off into one of the boxes. She then opened the door and said, “You can come in now girls.” Two young women walked into the room one was the sales assistant at the sex shop and the other was a severely dress woman in black latex. The sales woman said, “Let me, introduce myself and my two sisters, I am Rachel and this is Jenifer who you know, and this is Monica who is a latex dominatrix. They pulled a makeup chair in and instructed Robert to sit in it. The dominatrix spread a hair remover gel over his face and smoothed it in before saying, “Robert your name is now Roberta and you are a committed cross dresser. You will only be permitted to wear Female clothes when you are not at your wedding which will be your last opportunity to wear male clothing. In your female mode you will be the most submissive female possible. You will perform any deed instructed and you will never consider it is an instruction you will do it as if it were your idea. As a man you will be as you were except you can no longer command any woman. I am going to make up your face as a woman. This was your idea after you saw the white mackintosh it was then that you decided to become a cross dresser. Jenifer will you please fetch my tattooing gun and makeup.

Jenifer returned with two boxes and placed them beside Jessica. She then plucked his eye brows and tattooed eye liner and blush around his eyes. She then gave him highlighted cheeks and bright red lips using the tattoo gun. She then pierced his ears and fitted two loop earrings.

Jenifer then handed over padded bra and one of the bondage cat suits and Jessica had him put them on before fitting the mask. When the mask was on and closed, she locked the two zip pulls together. When the suit was fastened Roberta looked like a woman with massive breasts and Jessica then pulled on one of the white mackintoshes in her size. Roberta now looked like a big breasted female.

Jessica then instructed him to dress as a female and to wear what he had on for the remainder of the weekend. She told him whenever he saw herself in a mirror she would see how pretty she was and it would now become her fetish.

Jessica then asked Jenny to take Roberta for a walk around the factory so she could get used to the heels and Jessica instructed Jenny to give her instructions never to wear shoes with lower heels that the ones he had on but on no circumstances was she to wake him up. Jenny led Roberta out into the Factory and she walked him around, telling her that she loved wearing high heels and she would wear them always.

Jessica, moved to Caroline and asked her why they had come to the Factory. Caroline told her that Robert had bought a cat suite and mackintosh for Frank’s wife and wanted to get one for her. Jessica then asked what Roberta had done to her and anyone else. Caroline answered that she did not know about anyone else but she gave a full account of what Robert had done to her and she mentioned the trigger and password he used to clear other peoples rules and instructions. Jessica replied, “You are now the most submissive woman on the planet except Roberta, she is more submissive than you. From now on you will have the mental capacity of your secretary self at all times. When I change your mask you will find that with the exhaust filter out, you can only breathe normally for five minutes then it needs to be put back for ten minutes at least. If the mask comes off to wash it or for you to have a shower then you have thirty minutes before you need to put it back in place.

Rachel then had Caroline change into a bondage cat suit with built–in mask and locked it on she then added a white mackintosh and a pair of hand cuffs locking her wrists behind her back. The woman instructed Caroline that she loved being bound and would never ask to be released.

Meanwhile Jenny was walking Roberta around the factory, she had got fed up telling her about the shoes and decided to do something else. Robert’s cock and balls were outside the cat suit through the hole for the pussy access and Jenny was getting randy. She said, “As the mackintosh touches your cock it will grow hard and stick out. As the latex of your perfect mackintosh continued to touch your expanded cock you will be unable to do anything with it, you cannot mention it but if a woman sees it and indicates that she would like to use it, you will .make love to her is if it were Caroline. They only walked on for a further two minutes and the tent in front Roberta’s mackintosh was becoming obvious. Jenny said, “What is that lump in your mackintosh, if it what I think it is, I need some of that.” Roberta turned and approached Jenny and Jenny opened the front of Roberta’s mackintosh and pulled out her cock. This belongs to me now only I can use it. She lifted her dress and pushed it into her sopping pussy. “Now pretend I am Caroline and you will make love.”

Back in the display room Caroline was still listening to Jessica who was saying, “You will never be able to assist Roberta except to help her become a better female. If you do not have a wig, get her to buy one. Then call me and I will fix it to her head. Now the two triggers that Robert gave you, I would like you to delete both of these. From now on these will not work and I will give you a new one that will return you to this very deep trance.” Jessica gave her a trigger that would work for her Rachel and Jenny but no one else. When Jessica was finished with Caroline she turned to Rachel and asked, “Can you go and find Jenny and Roberta, I need to finish her programming and I would like to see her other enslaved people. Rachel walked out of the room and found Jenny and Roberta having sex in the factory.

Rachel shouted “Jenny what are you doing?” Jenny replied, “Having lots of orgasms. Caroline was a lucky woman.” Rachel asked, “Why the past tense?” Jenny replied, “She is mine now.” Rachel said, “Well don’t let Jessica know. She wants Roberta now.” Jenny told Robert to stop and go back to the Display room. By the time she got back to the room her cock was once again hard and sticking out.” As he entered Jessica said, “Sit here next to Caroline, I have a few questions. First you will give me all the triggers you have embedded in people’s minds.” Roberta gave her the names of the enslaved and then the trigger and Jessica wrote them down in her little note book.” When Roberta had finished Jessica said, “Now you will forget all these triggers as if they never existed. If you have them written down at home you will destroy this without looking at it, when you get back.” Jessica then noticed the bulge in the front of the white mackintosh, and asked what it was. Roberta told her of Jenny’s instructions and what they did.

Jessica said, “Ok that sounds like a good idea, you will continue to feel the arousal from the latex mackintosh sliding over your cock. However you can never touch it yourself or appeal to anyone else to help relieve it. Caroline if you ever see this bulge in Roberta’s mackintosh you will disregard it completely and continue as if it was not there.” Now I am going to follow you back to Cambridge and Jenny will drive your car, Caroline you will sit in the front and Roberta will sit in the back. Rachel has put together some latex work outfits for Roberta so you will put these in the trunk before you go.” Jenny said, “Ok pick up these boxes and carry them out to your car.” It four of them, to carry all the boxes out and Caroline’s trunk was no big enough to take them. Jenny started unpacking each box and throwing the clothes into the trunk. Jenny got in behind the wheel leaving the boxes in the car park.

As Roberta got into the back seat, Jessica said, “Navigate Jenny to Frank’s house. I will be right behind you. Both you and Caroline will not hear anything Jenny says on the way there.” Jenny huffed as Jessica closes the door. Jenny drove in silence back to Cambridge and arrived after a journey time of two hours. She stopped outside Franks house and Jessica pulled up behind. She opened the back door of Caroline’s car and asked Roberta to get out. She then told Caroline and Jenny to stay in the car and for Caroline to continue to not hear Jenny talk.”

Jessica took Roberta to the front door and rang the bell. There was no response so she rang the bell again. From behind the door a muffled voice of Charlotte said, “Who is it.” Jessica whispered an instruction to Roberta who said, “It is me Robert, open the door.”

The door opened slowly and Charlotte stood there dressed as Roberta was. Jessica said Charlotte’s trigger and watched her sink into trance. She then said, “Roberta, go and put the kettle on in the kitchen and stay there, while I speak to Charlotte.

As Roberta walked away, Jessica took Charlotte to the sitting room and closes the door. She sat Charlotte down and the asked, “Tell me what Robert did to you.” Charlotte described everything Robert had done and all his instructions. Jessica then said, “So everything Robert said finished on Sunday evening.” Charlotte confirmed this and Jessica went on to say, “These clothes you are wearing can be removed on Sunday evening to be washed and then you will put them back on. You can repeat that each evening after that but you must sleep in these clothes and continue to wear them throughout the day.” Jessica then deleted her trigger and established a new one. She was about to wake Charlotte when she heard a man’s voice in the hall.

She looked in her note book and then opened the door before uttering Frank’s trigger. Frank stood still and Jessica led him into the room and sat him next to Charlotte. She asked him what Robert had done to him and Frank replied, “He took away my wife and gave me Charlotte.” Jessica said, “Well let me tell you, that Robert has now decided to become women in her dress and behaviour, you will ensure that her position at work in maintained and she is free to be what she wants. You will also delete the trigger that Robert placed in your mind it no longer exits.” Jessica gave him a new trigger and then continued, “You will keep Charlotte in these clothes she is wearing although you will allow her to wash every evening starting from Sunday. From Monday you will start to wear latex at work and at home. Your love of latex will then grow so that you will be unable to wear anything else. You will also become a client of mine; you will take this card and contact me on Monday to make an appointment to see me. Now Charlotte you will also become a client of mine, Frank has my card. You will both wake up when Roberta and I leave the house and forget that we were here.” Jessica stood and walked to the kitchen to collect Roberta and led her out of the house. As she closed the front door Frank and Charlotte woke up and Frank said, “I am thirsty, let’s have a cup of tea.”

Jessica instructed Jenny to drive them home and she followed in her car. As Jenny parked outside Caroline’s home and got out Jessica opened the two passenger doors and said, “OK children out you get, and you are now one hundred percent submissive to all females. Go inside and wake up. When you wake up you will both work on making Roberta look and feel like a girl? You will wake you with no memory of being entranced or drugged. You will also forget going to Frank’s house, what you are now is due to Robert’s attraction to that photograph.” Had Jessica know the effect of the drug in the dose given by Rachel she would not have bothered? They were both submissive to anyone. Jenny moved to Jessica’s car and they drove away. They had not transferred the contents of Robert’s pockets to Roberta but the key to the front door was on the car keys so Roberta walked back and retrieved them form the ignition. She locked the car and then opened the front door. As they stepped into the house they both felt strange and sat down in the sitting room. Roberta closed her eyes and relaxed, several minutes later she opened them feeling much better. She looked across at Caroline who was fast asleep. Roberta stood on her high heels and walked to the hall where there was a full length mirror on the wall. She stood in front of the mirror and Roberta looked at the vision of the picture that she had seen on the back cover of that magazine. That was when everything fell into place and she knew she had been programmed.

She stood in the hall for a very long time looking at her reflection and eventually Caroline joined her and said, “You look gorgeous in that outfit. Do you like mine?” Robert turned to look at Caroline and said, “You are a picture of loveliness.” Caroline said, “The car is full of merchandise we need to unload it and bring it in.” They walked out to the car and Roberta unlocked the trunk. Caroline said, “You bring everything in and I will put it away.” Caroline walked back into the house and Roberta ferried the merchandise from the car into the hall. As she picked up the last item she saw all the contents from his pockets lying on the trunk floor. She picked up the pen torch and found that it was bent in the middle, he unscrewed the bulb holder and bits of wet shards of glass were visible. She swore and then picked up the remainder of his personal effects. Before he got to the door, a car, dew up and parked behind Caroline’s and he turned to see a woman getting out. He did not recognise Jessica having never known that they had met.

Jessica approached Roberta and said, “Is this the home of Miss Caroline McDonald and are you her.” Roberta replied, “No I am Roberta Wilson, Caroline is inside. Just ring the bell.” Jessica said, “Well could you help me, I need someone to clean my car while I talk to Caroline.” Roberta felt a sudden need to clean the car.” She walked to the Garage to get a bucket and sponge and then to the kitchen to fill up the bucket. Jessica had gone straight up stairs and was in the bedroom with Caroline. Caroline had taken all Robert’s clothing out of the wardrobe and had placed all Roberta’s clothes in their place. Jessica was please Robert was being minimised and said, “What are you doing to the clothes you have taken out?” Caroline replied, “I just put them in the spare room.” Jessica said, “Have you got a roll of rubbish bags.” Caroline replied, “Yes in the kitchen.” Jessica continued, “Go and fetch them.” Caroline disappeared and Jessica opened all the drawers in the room. She was looking to see if there were any more small glass bottles. She found Caroline’s large vibrator and laid it on the bed. When Caroline returned, Jessica asked, “What is this for?” Caroline replied, “I used to use it, thinking of Robert, before he left University and came here.” Jessica said, “So you knew him before he came here?” Caroline replied, “Yes he attempted to date me when I was in my final year.” Jessica replied, “Are there any men at work who have tried to date you.” Caroline replied, “”Yes, Geoffrey Wainwright.” Before Jessica could continue, the phone starting ringing. Jessica said, “Go and answer that.”

Caroline walked into the small bedroom and picked up the handset. “When she gave her name Jenny said, “Where is Roberta?” Caroline replied, “Outside washing Jessica’s car.” Jenny asked, “Where is Jessica now.” “Waiting in the master bedroom.” Jenny continued, “Have you got anything heavy handy.” Caroline replied, “Yes I have a doorstop.” Jenny instructed, “I want you to take the door stop and strike Jessica over the head, not hard enough to kill her but hard enough to knock her out. When you have done that come back and talk to me.” Caroline picked up the door stop and opened the bedroom door. Roberta was standing outside the master bedroom and she indicated that Caroline should be quiet. Caroline was still holding the doorstop and Roberta walked into the room and applied the rapid hypnosis move.

Jessica was compromised and Roberta talked her down into a very deep trance. Caroline followed him and waited until she was satisfied that Jessica was in a deep sleep when she struck her head with the doorstop. Caroline turned and walked back to the small bedroom, she was just about to pick up the hand set when Roberta unplugged the telephone. Roberta asked “Why did you strike her?” Caroline replied, “Because the woman on the phone told me to.” Roberta then went back to Jessica and started to remove her leather suit she dressed her in latex and then broke both her arms. She then strapped both broken limbs behind her back and then her ankles. She then pushed a gag into her mouth. The last things Roberta did was to glue Caroline’s gas mask onto Jessica’s head and pull the white cape over her head. She then lifted her up and carried her down the stairs, she opened the interconnecting door to the garage and laid unceremoniously in the garage floor, locking the door and she re-entered the house.

Caroline stood at the bottom of the stairs and said, “We had better get out of here, perhaps that woman on the phone will come. We could drive up the Fens, I will make us some sandwiches.” Caroline walked off towards the kitchen and Roberta felt a bubble burst in her mind. All though her training as a hypnotherapist and then as a sage hypnotist, she had been able to put people in deep trances fairly easily. After she recovered from this bubble exploding in her mind, she could sense pain emanating from the garage. She stepped towards the door and the sensation got worse. She moved away from the door and the sensation eased. As she started to move towards the kitchen, Caroline screamed, Robert ran to her and she said, “I can feel that woman’s emotions coming from the garage. She is in severe pain.” Robert replied, “I am not surprised, her wrists are tied behind her back and both her arms are broken. It must be excruciating.”

Caroline continued making the sandwiches and said, “Do you not feel obliged to help her.” Roberta said, “No I do not, but I would like to get out of these clothes.” Caroline replied, “I was instructed not to let you, you are now a woman and must dress as such.” Roberta could feel the strength of Caroline’s words as they entered her mind.” She now had no desire to change clothing and she thought, “That drug must have another side effect.” She walked up to where Caroline was standing at one of the worktops and said, in as forceful way as possible, “Never tell me what to do again.” Caroline felt her mind wilt under Roberta forceful sentence and replied, “You should watch that, you now have a strong affect behind your voice. Perhaps you should use that on Jessica, the woman in the garage.” Roberta walked into the garage and looked at the waste of a life huddled on the floor. She pushed her mind as forcefully as she could and removed all Jessica’s pain. Jessica sighed and her mind moved into a tight shell devoid of her body. After a few moments she stopped breathing and her heart stopped.

Roberta opened the garage door and reversed the car in. She loaded the dead body into the trunk and closed the lid. She moved the car back onto the drive. She got into Jessica’s car and moved it into the next street, leaving it with the keys in the ignition. She walked back to the house and closed the garage door, going back into the house through the connecting door. Caroline walked out of the kitchen carrying a basket of sandwiches, crisps and nibbles with can of drink, she said, “That is better. I can’t sense her now.” Robert replied, “I’ll take that, are you ready to go.” Roberta took the basket and walked out to the car, placing the basket on the back seat. Caroline got in the passenger side and Roberta took the driver’s seat. As Roberts drove out of the street and towards the A14 to Huntington, Caroline asked, “Where did Jessica’s car go.” Roberta replied, “I moved into the next street outside those two tare-a-ways and left it with the keys in the ignition. They should be joy riding before diner time. As Roberta was turning around a round-a-bout, she saw Jenny heading towards their home. Caroline asked, “Do you think she saw us?” Roberta replied, “I don’t think so, she has not turned around.”

Roberta put her foot down and then turned off the main road a few hundred yards further on. She followed the back roads for several miles before returning to the A14. They turned off the A14 at Huntingdon onto the A141 heading into the fens. At March they turned onto the byways and followed the sixteen foot drain to Upwell. Again Robert found the back roads and started circling back to Cambridge. Just outside the village of Downham Roberta noted a pickup truck fly tipping by one of the waterways. Robert slowed and stopped a mile down the road. She waited for the pickup truck to pass her and then she turned around and went back to the site of the illegal dump site. There was an old carpet among the rubble and Robert rolled the body of Jessica up in the carpet and buried it under the rubble. She then carried on their journey back to the A10 and Cambridge. They arrived back at home two hours after they had departed and there was no one there.

All the time Roberta was moving rubble and driving the mackintosh was in contact with her cock and it was standing up pushing the front of the mackintosh out. Robert could not believe that Caroline would not notice it so she pushed her mind and without knowing lifted the block Jessica had placed in Caroline’s mind. After they got inside, Caroline leaned down opened the zip from the bottom of Roberta’s mackintosh and said, “I want that inside me.” They were standing in the kitchen and Roberta plunged forward embedding her cock in Caroline’s pussy. Roberta maintained a steady rhythm until Caroline orgasmed for the second time, she was just about to orgasm herself, when there was banging on the front door.

Roberta’s cock slipped out and Caroline closed the zips on both their mackintoshes before moving to the door. She returned a few moments later with Jenny and Rachel. Jenny asked, “What have you done with Jessica?” Robert felt obliged to answer but as she held off, the commands wrapped around her mind disintegrated and she replied, as forcefully as she could, “You are no longer interested in Jessica, why are you here.” Rachel shook her head and said, “We came to see if you were all right.” Roberta replied, with the same forceful voice, “Of course we are all right it is you who are not whole, you are not wearing latex and you both need a gas mask. You have all the restrictions your sister gave us.”

Rachel gasped and said, “Jenny there are four boxes in the back of my car would get them.” Jenny walked towards the front door. After Jenny had left the room, Roberta said, “I will make Jenny obey you and you will get her dressed in latex, you will never allow her to remove her mask and you will wear yours all the time also. Rachel asked, “How are you doing this.” Roberta replied, “Who broke my pen torch and how must drug were we administered, you must answer all questions truthfully.” Rachel replied, “Jessica broke your pen torch after she filled it with water, but it was I who administered the drug, you had half of what was left each.”

Jenny returned with four boxes and when she opened them they contained two cat suits and two white mackintoshes in their respective sizes. As they both removed their clothing and dressed in the cat suit and white mackintosh, Roberta locked on the mask and told them both they were only able to remove the cat suits every forty eight hours to wash yourselves and clean the latex. Now you will completely forget about your sister Jessica, she is not coming back here ever; in fact she will never be seen by anyone ever again.”

Jenny replied, “Ok, but the real reason I came here was to get a repeat of what happened earlier today in Rachel’s Factory, I think Caroline it a lucky person, but I need your cock in my body and a repeat of what you did this morning. Roberta replied, “You need to ask Caroline, My cock belongs to her.” Jenny was not wearing the cat suit and white mackintosh and Caroline answered, “Seeing as you asked so nicely and you look so lovely in that cat suit and mackintosh, yes you can borrow my cock. Caroline said, Take Jenny upstairs, while I talk to Rachel and help her finish dressing. Jenny and Roberta left the room and Caroline asked, “How far have you preceded with my wedding dress and who paid for the items of merchandise we came away with this morning. Rachel replied, “Your wedding dress will be ready for a trial fitting on Thursday and the woman who paid, was the other woman who was there, but I cannot remember her name.” Caroline replied, “Never mind you will never see her again. Now I would like you to eat my pussy and you will become addicted to it.”

Rachel found herself unable to disobey Caroline as she did Roberta. She got down between Caroline’s legs and under the mackintosh. As she was lapping at Caroline’s pussy, Caroline was pushing her mind into Rachel and clearing all the references to Jessica from her memories. As Caroline orgasmed, she said, “Now you will become addicted to my sexual juices and you will need to get a fix at least once a week. However as you will never be permitted to remove your mask except for washing, you had better come here for that privilege every Friday evening and you can bring Jenny so she can get her fix of Roberta.”

Caroline helping Rachel to finish dressing and locked the two zip pulls together. She handed Rachel the key saying, “When you get home you will store this key in your bathroom and then forget it, when it is time to wash or Friday evening you will remember where it is and how to use it. You are limited to take these clothes off on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings between nine and ten in the evening. Fridays you are limited to take it off unless you are here between those times.” Rachel replied, “Mistress please stop you are affecting my reality.” Caroline continued as she strapped up the hood saying, “You are forbidden to touch either belt except when in the period stated for washing, neither should you touch the six buttons down the front of this mackintosh. If anyone asked why you are wearing this outfit you will tell them you have a latex fetish and you love the smell and feel of latex. You will also attempt to sell them a similar outfit.” As Caroline finished speaking Roberta walked back into the room wearing a black wig over her mask saying I found this in a shopping bag in the bedroom with some medical apparatus and glue, Jenny stuck it on the top of the mask. She said, “Someone bought it this afternoon and was going to stick it on over the zip, but I made Jenny leave the zip operational.

Jenny walked in behind her wearing the white mackintosh over her bondage suit with the hood up and fastened with the neck strap. Caroline said, “Have you arranged for jenny to come here for a fix on Friday after work.” Roberta replied, “Yes I was listening to you when you gave Rachel that instruction so I gave the same to Jenny.” Jenny asked, “What is it about you that makes me believe everything you tell me.” Caroline replied, “You need to forget your concerns and just carry on doing and believing what we say.”

Rachel said, “Mistress, do you see any changes in Master after he become a cross dresser.” Caroline replied, “When I first met him it was his eyes that first grabbed my attention. Since he had his makeup around his eyes feminized, his eyes are even better and I love him more.”

Roberta said, “Now that Rachel and Jenny are dressed are they are going to be for a very long time, they should go, and allow me to have sex with Caroline.”

After Rachel and Jenny had departed, Roberta took Caroline to the master bedroom and they made love until one o’clock in the morning.

End of chapter 4