The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Chapter 6. Robert’s accident

The letter apologised for Susan’s actions and went on to explain the side effects of the drug. James suggested that Robert took 5 millilitres of the drug in a quiet place where he could be free from others for five hours. James hoped that this would give Robert psychic powers greater than Susan’s so he could take Susan down and help Him.

Roberta felt an urgent need to phone someone and tried to fight it. She pulled the RJ45 plug out of its socket as she picked up the handset. Her body went through the motion of making the call but with the phone disconnected nothing happened. After struggling with herself for several minutes, things started to calm down. She reread the note and then looked at the time. There were six hours left until home time so she went out to Caroline and said, “I am going to start next year’s Marketing Strategy can you make sure I am not disturbed, I will disconnect the phone, also.

Caroline said “Ok” and Roberta went back into her office locking the door and looked for something that was 5 millilitres. She remembered that a tea spoon was approximately 5 millilitres. She found a large tea spoon and thought this is close enough. She took a beaker of water from the water cooler and placed a level tea spoon of the drug in it.

Drinking down the evil tasting liquid she thought, “I hope Susan did not send this.” By then it was too late and she felt her mind getting warm. The pain in her head grew stronger until she laid down on the floor and slipped into unconsciousness. She woke after sixty minutes and the pain was gone, in its place was a lot of noise. She should hear ever thought in the office building and in the surrounding buildings. It took many minutes for her to learn how to shut this out. She created a block to shut it out and then changed this to be a filter so she could open her mind to read a particular one. She open the filter so she could hear Caroline’s thought and then started to drill down into her mind. At first she could not interpret what was there but slowly she began to read the memories. She replayed all the events from the previous night and from the time they got up. Her anger rose as she discovered what Susan had done to both her and Caroline. She removed the blocks from Caroline’s mind and made her skin reject the clothes she was wearing. She jumped back to hear Caroline’s live thoughts and Caroline was thinking of Susan as her clothes started making her skin itch. Caroline thought, “What has she done now, I need to go home and change clothes, Roberta will not know if I go quickly.” She walked out to the car and drove home.

Roberta did not know the limit of her mental connection so she stayed in Caroline’s mind. Roberta was still in Caroline’s mind when she ran up the stairs in their home and started to shed her clothes. When Caroline was naked she reached for the latex cat suit and Roberta waited for her to pull it on before she made it so her skin could not tolerate any other fabric against it. After Caroline locked the two zip pulls together she pulled on the white latex mackintosh. Roberta removed the block on her Psychic abilities and Caroline projected an image of her wearing everyday clothing.

Roberta left Caroline to return back to work and looked in her own mind. She removed all of Susan’s programming and what was left of the block on her mental abilities. As the programming was deleted Roberta’s mental image was restored to everyone. While she was there, she removed Jessica’s remaining commands and was free to become a man. Then she found another of Susan’s instructions causing her hamstring to shrink making it impossible to wear any other shoes. Roberta attempted to reverse this change but she was not successful. She thought of ways to revenge Susan when she goes to the address in James’s letter.

Caroline walked back into the office and Roberta heard her live thoughts. Roberta looked at the clock on the wall and thought, “Three hours forty five minutes to go.”

Roberta got down, to work, on the Marketing Strategy. With no breaks on her intelligence Roberta was on a mission to finish the strategy before five o’clock and she was well on the way. She wrote the last paragraph at four forty and saved the document. It had been over five hours since she took the drug so she opened the door and said, “All finished, how are, you feeling. I see you have changed clothes.” Caroline replied, “I feel fine, I think all the nasty things that woman did to me have evaporated except I cannot wear normal clothing.” Roberta said, “Seeing as you do not do cleaning tonight, let’s go and get some suitable revenge on Susan and rescue James.”

Caroline said, “We could go now, you have done three day’s work this afternoon.” Roberta replied, “Ok come then.” Caroline stood and orgasmed, before she took a step.” Roberta saw her eyes grow to saucers behind the lenses in the mask. Robert reached the elevator and turned, saying, “Are you coming.” Caroline came again and her body quivered under the strain of a large orgasm. Roberta said, “Stop mucking about and come on.” Caroline slipped to her knees as the largest orgasm of her life so far ripped through her.

They reached the car six minutes later and Caroline was almost legless. She slumped into the passenger seat and Roberta drove to Susan’s home.” Roberta parked two houses away and they walked to the home.

Outside, Roberta removed all Susan’s instructions from James’s mind and then jumped into Susan. She first found the protection she had placed around her mind and Roberta copied it into her own mind before deleting it in Susan’s. She then caused Susan to drop to sleep before adding many rafts of programming. The last thing she did was put a block on her mental abilities and being able to see inside her own mind. Roberta rang the doorbell and James wearing a maid’s dress answered the door.

Roberta said, “James, go and change your clothing, your package worked as you wanted.” James jumped for glee and gave Roberta a high five before running up the stairs. Roberta and Caroline walked to where Susan was laid out on the floor. Roberta said, “See if you can remove her clothing.” Caroline ripped off the blouse and pulled down the skirt and then tore off her knickers and bra. Roberta then caused Susan to awake and she screamed as she found no clothing on her body.

James returned wearing normal clothing and said, “Susan go and put some clothes on.” Susan jumped up and walked to the stairs ascending to her bedroom. After ten minutes she returned saying, “I cannot get any clothes on they are all painful. Roberta replied, “Your skin will only tolerate latex and it will need to be the bondage cat suit with the gas mask attached for the first month or three.” James asked, “How long will she have to wear that.” Roberta whispered back, “Forever, and the longer she is without it, she will lose the ability to think and talk like a human.” Roberta phoned Penny and asked “Do you have a bondage cat suit and mackintosh in a Size 10.” Jenny replied, “The only one in that size has ballet boots attached.” Roberta replied, “That will do, can you bring the dress and apron of the manikin in the shop window and bring them to this address,” Roberta gave Susan’s address and then asked, “Do you know a tattooist like Jessica that you could persuade to come here with you.” Jenny confirmed that she knew the person who trained Jessica and would be there in fifteen minutes.

Susan pushed her mind into Roberta but nothing happened. She then said, “What have you done to me and how did you overcome my blocks on your mental abilities.” Robert replied, “As a woman, you should know you cannot beat a man, you are now the property of James.” Caroline asked, “While we wait for Jenny, will she do as I direct.” Roberta replied, “Of course she will, we were the ones compromised by her and so we come before James.” Caroline turned to Susan and said, “You are a very handsome woman especially when you smile so from now on you will pretend to be happy all the time, smiling and with a happy glint in your eyes. When you dress in latex you will love what it does to your skin and it will make you smile all the more.”

James asked, “Can I take her up stairs before you encase her in rubber.” Robert replied, “Yes but she cannot wear any clothes until I dress her in latex.” James did now know that he could not disobey Roberta. They went up to the bedroom and James made love to Susan. Susan was bowled over by James as he comforted Susan and made passionate love to her.

Down stairs, Caroline said, “Are you letting her off too lightly.” Roberta replied, “What would you do?” Caroline replied, “If you could, I would suggest you limit her ability to think clearly.” Before Roberta could reply, the door bell sounded. Caroline said, “I’ll go and answer that.”

Moment later Caroline returned with Jenny. When Jenny saw Roberta she said, “I brought two sets of clothes, you did not give me the height of the intended person. These two are for different heights. The second one is slightly different, it is new in. Instead of holes around the ass and pussy this one had zipped flaps. The mackintosh on the larger one is made of white rubberized satin. Roberta replied, “Susan is as tall at you. Try the rubberised coat on for me.” Jenny took off the latex coat she was wearing and slipped her arms into the sleeves of the rubberised coat. As she pulled the coat around her and fastened it. Roberta said, “That looks good on you, keep it on.” The doorbell sounded again and Jenny said, “That will be Jacqueline.” Caroline said, “I will go.”

Caroline returned, with a woman carrying two tool boxes.” Roberta said, “You must be Jacqueline tattooist extraordinaire.” Jacqueline replied, “At your service” Roberta dropped into her mind and made it so she would be 100% subservient to her and Charlotte. She would do what every Roberta or Caroline requested, thinking it was her own idea.” Roberta said, “There is a woman upstairs that needs permanent makeup around her eyes, and I would like to ask, could my makeup be removed.”

Jacqueline replied, “I will first do the work on the woman upstairs and then I will take a look at your problem.” Moments later James and Susan returned and Susan asked, “Who are these people?” The smile on Susan’s face looked natural and could have been the sex she had just received or Caroline’s instruction. Roberta replied, “Your makeup artist and dresser, but first you need a shower, so go and get clean.”

Susan walked to the stairs and started to climb, James asked, “Could you explain what is going on here.” Robert said, “Sit down first and I will explain.” James sat down on the settee and Roberta put him to sleep. The sound of the shower could be heard upstairs and Jacqueline said, “I’ll set up my stall in the kitchen, send her in when she returns.” Susan returned several minutes later wrapped in a towel. Roberta said, “Lose the towel and go into the kitchen your makeup artist awaits. You will not feel anything wrong and you will do as she directs.”

The towel dropped to the floor and Susan walked into the kitchen. Caroline followed intending to keep an eye on her. Roberta said, “Caroline come here and let Jacqueline do her stuff.” Roberta was inside Jacqueline’s mind and would ensure she did what she wanted. Jacqueline tattooed Susan as Jessica had tattooed Roberta; only the eye makeup was a lot brighter in colour.

When Jacqueline was finished she sent Susan back to Roberta and Roberta said, “Jenny, it is your turn now. The cat suit first, then the dress and then your mackintosh last.” Jenny asked, “Which extra would you like.” Roberta asked, “What are the options.” Jenny produced two pieces of rubber, the first was a pad with rubber fingers attached and the second was a large rubber butt plug.” Roberta replied, “I think she needs both.” Jenny said, “With the butt plug attached, she will have to take the cat suit off to go to the toilet. Roberta continued, “That’s ok, put them both in.” Jenny attached the fingers to the flap corresponding to the pussy and the butt plug to the flap corresponding to her ass. The attachment mechanism was a one-time affair meaning they could never be removed.” When the two attachments were fitted, Jenny started pulling the cat suit onto Susan. When the butt plug reached her ass Jenny lubricated it and pushed it in and the crutch came up it pushed the plug in and held it tightly. Susan could not feel anything and was helping Jenny. As the back zip was closed to the neck the crutch fitted tighter and the fingers were against her pussy. Jenny then fitted the gas mask and locked the two zip pulls together.

Next she pulled the dress with the built-in apron over Susan’s head and fed her arms into the sleeves. The wrists of the sleeves were shirt cuffs and were very tight. Susan zipped up the neck and then reached for the mackintosh. Roberta dropped into Susan’s mind and planted her rules for living. She would never leave the house whist wearing the apron unless in the company of James and she would never go to the toilet anywhere, without asking James’s permission first. Lastly she could never undress herself and always do as James directs.

Jenny pulled the cuffs on the end of the sleeves over Susan’s hands with a lot of effort the cuffs were very tight on her wrists and covered the cuffs on the dress completely. She then zipped up the mackintosh, closed the six buttons and then fastened the three inch belt. Lastly she pulled the hood up over the mask and fastened the neck strap. As jenny finished, Roberta gave Susan back her feelings and she felt the butt plug, boots and fingers for the first time. Susan was building up a scream and Roberta moved the base line for her normality to her current status.

She then added rules that would make her sad and disheartened whenever, any item of her new norm was not present. When Susan was finished, Caroline said, “Susan whenever you see latex on your body you will believe you are seeing your skin. Your shoes will look and feel of leather and you will never attempt to take anything off. James is the only person permitted to undress or dress you. Now pay Jenny and Jacqueline for their serviced.”

As Susan settled her accounts, Jacqueline said, “Enough of this Roberta please remove the mask so I can see your dilemma.” Robert asked Caroline to unlock the mask and take it off.

Moments later Roberta was without the mask and Jacqueline was examining each tattoo. After looking closely at each one she said, “I could remove these but it will take several visits to my tattoo parlour. Here is my card, give me a ring tomorrow and I will make an arrangements for you to come.” With that Jacqueline departed the house and was soon followed by Jenny, Roberta and Caroline.

Back at their home Caroline asked, “What happens to me, I heard Susan say that it was her that sent the package to you. If you had taken the dose she prescribed you would have been looked into the previous mind set forever. Roberta replied, “I did not have anything that would measure accurately, so I guessed.” Caroline replied, “That was very lucky, was it you who cleared out my mind of all that crap?” Roberta said, “Yes it was, and hopefully we can live normal lives once I get these tattoos off and I get back in my own clothes.” Caroline said, “I don’t mind you being dressing as a woman, as long as I get the use of your cock, let’s go to bed.”

In the morning Caroline was at the toilet being sick. When she had retched everything up, she refitted the filter and walked back to Roberta, she still looked green around the gills and Roberta asked, “Are you Pregnant?” Caroline said, “I think I could be.” Robert said, “Ok, after Breakfast we will go and see Charlotte. Go and take off the cat suit and put some latex clothes on before you put the mackintosh on again.” Caroline did and she was directed and returned in the mackintosh but with no mask under the hood.

They sat down to breakfast and Roberta placed scrambled eggs on toast on the table. Caroline gingerly ate her eggs and drank two mugs of tea. She began to urge but held the food down.

Roberta phoned the office and told them that he was taking Caroline to the Doctor’s. They arrived at Charlotte’s surgery at five to nine and the receptionist seeing Roberta, swooned and sent them in straight away. Roberta was curious, so she looking into her mind and found that not only did she love the rubberised clothes she was wearing but she also loved Roberta more than life itself. What she did notice was the fact that these instructions, that created this reality, did not look like Roberta’s.” Roberta did not have time to examine her further as she was now in Charlottes consulting room. Charlotte looked up and said, “Why have you come, I had a visit from Susan Granger yesterday and she did something to both Cynthia and me. When I went home last night I could not let Frank touch me.” Roberta replied, “You examine Caroline, She thinks she is pregnant, while I see to Cynthia and then come back and help you.”

Roberta left the consulting room and walked over to Cynthia. She projected an image to the two patients waiting and Cynthia that she was not there. Roberta stood directly behind Cynthia and dropped into her mind. She found a raft of programming placed there by Susan and her anger started to climb, Susan had been evil and had made Cynthia so she could only love Roberta and would seek her out. Taking her away from Caroline and dominating her. She would also dominate Charlotte and take her away from Frank. Roberta removed all Susan’s embedded programme and restored the programming of Robert’s instructions. Cynthia would now love Roberta but not exclusively and she would obey both Roberta and Caroline. When Roberta was happy with Cynthia, she walked back into the consulting room as, Charlotte was telling Caroline to refrain from sex.

Roberta said, “That goes for both of us then.” Charlotte replied, “No, you have got me and Cynthia.” Roberta looked inside Charlotte’s mind and found many changes. She was no longer Frank’s she was 100% Roberta’s. Roberta started unpicking all Susan’s evil manipulations and restoring all her own programme. Charlotte still loved Roberta until she got to Frank’s house each night. Roberta changed this so she would love Frank whenever she was close to him.” Roberta then said, “I assume the pregnancy has been confirmed, are both mother and baby are healthy.” Charlotte relied, “Yes they are both in perfect health, and you should help keep them there, no more cleaning for Caroline.” Roberta replied, “Ok I need to find someone else to clean the offices. Come Caroline we should go. I’ll see you tonight Charlotte.”

When they reached the car, Caroline asked, “Why are you seeing Charlotte this evening?” Roberta replied, “When you see her dressed like you and I, you will see.” Robert drove via Howard Road, to work and when they passed the sex shop a young girl came storming out. Roberta stopped the car and asked the girl what was wrong. The girl replied, “That slut in there, will not sell me a re-breather mask.” Robert asked, “Why do you need a re-breather mask?” The girl replied, “My master insisted I get one and if I go beck without one he will do something terrible.”

Roberta said, “Come back into the shop with me, and I will see why Jenny will not sell you one.” They walked into the shop and Roberta said, “Why did you not sell the item this young girl wanted.” Jenny replied, “We only have two re-breathers and they are both faulty and have to be returned to the manufacturer.” Roberta replied, “Ok is there nothing else, you could sell her.”

Jenny replied, “We have a small bondage suit that would fit her.” Roberta said, “Go into the changing room and remove all your clothes, Jenny will bring you something to wear.” The girl walked into the changing room and Jenny soon followed carrying a bondage suit. Roberta had looked in her mind and discovered her master was a hypnotist, who had been hypnotising her for four years. She removed her dependence on her Master and made the girl subservient to herself. As Jenny walked into the changing room a man walked into the store and shouted, “Where is she, it does not take this long to buy a re-breathing mask.” Robert looked into his mind and saw his evil intensions. She caused his mind to change, making him forget all about Hypnosis and to forget the girl. The man shook his head and said, “Why did I come into this shop.” Roberta replied, “To buy a gas mask and a rubber mackintosh that you will wear all the time, and never take off.” Roberta passed the man a gas mask and a rubber lined SBR mackintosh. The man threw off his clothes and put the mask and coat on. He then removed his wallet from his jeans pocket, paid for the items, and left.

A few minutes later, Jenny and the young girl came out of the changing room. Roberta changed Jenny so she loved this young girl and said, “She can work with you in the day time but on Mondays, Today and Fridays, she is to clean our offices.” Roberta gave a business card to the girl and said, “You must be at this address at five o’clock this evening, and return here when you are finished. Robert walked back to Caroline in the car and drove to the offices. When they reached their office, Caroline asked, “That document you generated yesterday, Could I read it before you publish.” Roberta replied, “Of course you can, I will sent it to you.”

Roberta sat at her desk and emailed the document to Caroline. While Caroline read the document during the morning Robert used the business card and called Jacqueline. She made a number of appointments; the first one was tomorrow lunch time. When Caroline finished reading the marketing strategy, she came into the office and said, “This is the best marketing strategy this company has ever had, and you are definitely the right man for this job.”

Roberta asked, “Do you like your job?” Caroline replied, “Yes it has much less stress, than my old one.” Frank walked in having overheard that part of the conversation, he said, “I am glad you two are happy, what was the medical emergency and is everything all right. Caroline jumped for joy and replied, “Yes everything is fine, and I am pregnant.” Frank replied, “Congratulations, all we need now is the get Charlotte pregnant. How are you going to cover Caroline’s maternity leave?” Roberta replied, “All in hand, we have a new cleaner starting tonight and I will then see if she can take up the secretarial role.” Frank said, “Good, keep me informed as to how that goes.” He then left the room and Caroline went back to her desk to publish the marketing strategy.”

The remainder of the day went very quick there were lots of positive comments regarding the published strategy and only one negative remark. This was soon resolved without the need for mind control; Caroline updated the document and re-published it with a covering note. At five o’clock Jenny brought the young girl to the office and asked for Roberta. Caroline went down to the reception and brought them up to Roberta’s office.

When they arrived, Roberta said to the young girl, “What is your name and did you enjoy working with Jenny this afternoon.” The girl replied, “Yes I did enjoy working with Jenny, and my name is Dorothy Smith.” Well Dorothy, Caroline here was defined as, with child today so she needs someone to take over from her while she is on Maternity leave and the heavy duties she has now. Tonight she will stay with you and guide you to her evening duties. These take place on Monday Wednesday and Friday evenings. Later on, if we believe you are able, you will take over her secretarial duties.” Dorothy replied, “That will be easy, I was the personal Assistant to Raymond before he hypnotised me and enslaved me. Thank you for rescuing me.” Roberta said, “You will do as Caroline directs and clean as well as she did. Caroline, Jenny will return for Dorothy at half past seven and I will come back for you.”

Roberta and Jenny walked out together and Robert waited until they got outside and said, “You will come back for Dorothy at half past seven and she will live with you for the time being, working in the shop during the day.” Jenny replied, “I only have one bed.” Roberta said, “As long as it’s a double she will not mind, after being with Caroline for an evening she will become addicted to female pussy.”

Jenny replied, “But we are both locked into our cat suits.” Roberta said, “You and Dorothy may remove the cat suit before bed if you put the mackintosh straight on after taking the cat suit off.” Roberta left Jenny staring at her. Once in the car park she entered the car and drove home. She arrived four minutes before Charlotte and when Charlotte entered the house, Roberta led her to the bedroom. Releasing both zips on each mackintosh Roberta freed her cock and Charlotte’s pussy before mounting her. Robert used her mind to play her body and Charlotte had five orgasms and became pregnant also. Charlotte was in heaven, she was with her lover and no one provided sex like him. Charlottes snuggled into Roberta side and fell asleep. Roberta slipped into her mind and made it so her love for Frank was back and that she also loved having sex with Robert. After fifteen minutes Roberta woke Charlotte and sent her back to Frank.

End of chapter 6