The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Chapter 7 Yvonne Hargreaves

Roberta removed all the female clothing and replaced it with latex male clothing. Once he removed the bra he found he no longer wanted to be a woman. The makeup and hair looked odd but tomorrow would start to take all that away. Robert attempted to project an image of a male but the result was the same as his early female projection. He also had a growing desire to change his clothes and put the bra back on. He looked into his own mind to find the cause of this but did not find anything. The desire grew until he was forced to change his clothes. As he put each item back on his desire was satisfied and when he locked the mask closed, she once more became a woman. She looked into a full length mirror and saw her favourite view a large breasted woman in a gas mask and while mackintosh. Her gloved hand stoked the latex mackintosh and she completely forgets being a man. She stood there for a very long time and then noticed the clock on the wall. She came to her senses and ran out to the car.

Half way to the office, when she became aware of what she had done, her anger rose to the roof. She was fuming when a woman in a sports car shot out of a side road and crashed into the nearside front wing of Caroline’s car. The wing crumpled and the wheel was buckled and pushed into the engine block. Caroline’s car came to a grinding stop and the air bags in both cars went off. Roberta was not affected by the bag but her back was jarred as the car stopped. The woman in the sports car moved before Roberta, Roberta had changed her image to show a badly damaged female.

The very attractive woman with the body of a catwalk model walked around to Robert’s door and opened it, she said, “I am awfully sorry, my brakes did not work.” Roberta was already in her mind and replaying the moments before the crash. She confirmed that the woman was pumping the brakes with nothing happening. Roberta remade the woman’s history so she would be unable to pass the failure of her car to anyone else. She also made her subservient to all other females.

The traffic around then was at a standstill and several people came to assist. A Police man came along and joined the throng. The woman helped Roberta out of her car and stood her against the undamaged side. The police man came up to them both and asked, “What happened to cause this and is anyone hurt?” The woman from the sports car said, “My breaks did not work and this lady is hurt, she had not spoken since I got her out.” The Police man used his radio to call for an ambulance and for someone to check over the sports car.” Roberta started to move away from the car as the other woman moved with the Policeman towards her sports car.” Roberta changed her projected image and then walked slowly towards the office block which was only a few hundred yards away.

Caroline was waiting in the reception area talking to the security guard. Roberta apologised saying the car has been involved in an accident and asked the guard to call for a taxi. While they were waiting for the Taxi, Caroline asked, “Are you sure you are all right.” Roberta replied, “I think I may have whip lash but I did not want to go to hospital dressed like this.”

Back at the crash the woman wanted to explain that her sister’s boyfriend serviced the car but she said, “I have just done a service on this vehicle and I changed the back disk pads. The policeman looked closely at the back wheels and said, “This calliper is leaking brake fluid all over this tire. You should have got a professional car mechanic to do this.” The woman replied, “I could not afford that, my sister and her boyfriend have moved in to my home, and they are not helping with the costs.”

Roberta was passing the crash site in a taxi and she linked with the Model’s mind at that point and decided to change the owners, from every woman, to her sister, her Sister’s boyfriend and her secretary. He also made it so, the woman could complain about his workmanship when she got home. Author’s note this tangent story will be told in another tale. Robert told the driver to take a detour and they went around to the woman’s home. Roberta sat in the taxi linked with a young man. She left instructions for how he would treat the house owner. The young man shook his head and then closed the door, forgetting that he had opened it. Roberta left the same instructions in the female mind in the house and then gave his address to the taxi driver.

The Taxi took Robert and Caroline home and Caroline phoned the police while Roberta was upstairs changing. Caroline explained that her girlfriend was involved in an accident and in a state of shock walked to my office. I brought her home in a taxi, but I think she needs to see a doctor. So I will take her to the hospital now.” Roberta had changed her clothes, to a professional woman’s outfit, and staggered out to a waiting Taxi, with Caroline.”

At the Accident and Emergency Department, Roberta was x-rayed and given an MRI scan and was told that she had severely jarred two vertebras in her back and that she would have to rest for the foreseeable future. The Doctor moved Roberta into a ward where she would be monitored. Caroline followed the porter as he pushed Roberta and when she was settled in a bed asked, “Could you spare me some money for a taxi home.” Robert gave four twenties to Caroline and told her to be careful where she spent it. A ward nurse came along and gave Roberta an injection of morphine as a pain killer and Caroline departed. The Morphine made Roberta’s psychic noisier, it lifted the block she had placed on her mind and she could hear every mind in the hospital. Some of the staff were callous of the way the treated the patients. Roberta changed them all, to be more attentive to the patients and gave them all a latex fetish. He found a male and female nurse necking and cuddling in a store room who were not married, so he made them so they could not orgasm unless dressed in latex and made the man subservient to all the female nurses, one of which was his wife.

Roberta looked in her own mind and found the rules that made him a woman and to wear female clothing. He removed these and felt better already. He laid his head on the pillow and closed his eyes and was soon fast asleep. Two nurses fussed around his bed but did not wake him although they still considered him a female; his mental image was still intact.

When Caroline got home she phoned the police and told them that Roberta was detained in hospital and asked if they could give her the insurance details of the culprit. The Police said, “You will need to speak to the other party. She works across the road from you in the Franklin building, her name is Yvonne Hargreaves.”

After Caroline put the phone down it rang again so she picked up and it was Roberta. They chatted for half an hour and when Roberta closed the conversation, the two nurses fussed after her and gave another injection of morphine. One of the nurses was feeling Roberta’s latex clothes in the bedside locker. Roberta asked, “Why she was doing that” and she replied, “I do not know. Something about you has affected my chosen clothes material.” Roberta replied, “Why don’t you try it all on, you will not believe what it does to you.” The nurse picked up all Roberta’s clothes and walked to a store room. When she changed her nurses uniform for the latex outfit. Roberta moved into her mind and made her fetish, unstoppable. Mary emerged from the storeroom after a timely delay and said, “I cannot take these off, please help me Cynthia.” Before Cynthia could reply, Roberta made Mary one hundred percent obedient to Cynthia. Then Cynthia said, “You look fantastic in latex, take it off and we will buy some on the way home after our shift.” Mary went back into the store room and returned a few minutes later in her nurses uniform carrying Roberta’s clothing.” Mary had felt so much pleasure obeying Cynthia. She could not believe her luck.” Roberta was almost pain free but the opium made the pain forgettable and she relaxed into a mild sleep.

Caroline had phoned Frank and Charlotte rang the ward for an update on her patient. The sister told Charlotte that Roberta was doing fine; she was on Morphine for the pain and just needed bed rest in order to relax the spine. The car collision had caused two vertebras to spasm and twist. As soon as these relaxed back to where they were, she would be allowed home to rest for seven days. Charlotte said, “I will be in to see her tomorrow, she is one of my favourite patients.” The ward sister walked along to Roberta’s bed to apprise her of the phone call but Roberta was asleep. The nurse attending said, “She is sleeping a lot, so her body must be working on its revival process.” The sister replied, “That is good, keep an eye out on her, we must put on a good show tomorrow her G.P. is coming to see her.” As the sister moved away, Roberta slipped into her mind and made her subservient, to all of the nurses on the ward together with her usual latex fetish. Cindy was the nurse fussing over her and Roberta was pleased a pretty nurse was around. They brought her a drink of tea and then she settled down to sleep properly.

In the morning Caroline ordered a taxi to take her to work and as soon as she got there she phoned Yvonne Hargreaves in the Franklin building. She was put through to Yvonne’s PA who gave her name as Megan Jackson and said that Yvonne was taking the day off to sort out her insurance and to recover from the collision. Caroline asked if she knew Yvonne’s insurance details and the young girl gave her the company name and the policy number. While Caroline was talking to the Secretary, Roberta was talking to Jacqueline and rearranging her appointment. After those calls were terminated Caroline phoned her insurance company and explained about the accident. She gave all the pertinent information and the insurance company arranged for a hire car to be provided.

The hire car was delivered to Caroline’s, work address at eleven thirty and as soon as Caroline had the keys she drove to the hospital where Roberta was housed. Walking up to the ward she met Charlotte and they walked on together. Caroline went straight to Roberta and Charlotte stopped off at the nurse’s station to talk to the ward sister. While Charlotte was talking to the sister, one of her nurses asked her to see to a problematic patient. The sister stopped talking and walked to the patient and solved the problem. Charlotte thought, “Roberta has been here,” and walked to her bed. As Caroline reached the bedside, Roberta asked the hovering nurse to make a mug of tea for all the patients and guests. The Nurse disappeared as Charlotte walked into view.

Upon reaching the bedside, Charlotte said, “That must have been one hell of a crash; you have displaced T2 and T3 in your thoracic region.” Roberta replied, “The car did come to a stop very quickly.” The staff is concerned because they did not find any burns from the air bags.” Roberta replied, “I was wearing the cat suit and mask with the white mackintosh.” Charlotte continued, “I will inform them you were wearing protective clothing,” and walked away. Caroline said, “So these clothes have their benefits then.” The chatted until the nurse arrived with the tea and Caroline asked, “Have you enslaved all the nurses.” Roberta replied, “Of course, I want a perfect service.” Caroline went on to tell him about the police and Yvonne Hargreaves not being at work. Roberta said, “She is probably doing some menial task at home.” Caroline asked, “What have you done to her, she is the president of a modelling agency.” Roberta replied, “Nothing that will impact her work ethics.”

Charlotte returned and asked if Caroline wanted a lift back to work. They soon walked out together leaving Roberta with his nurses. Roberta had enslaved all the day staff in a similar to the night staff. Even the day time ward sister would be obedient to all the daytime nurses. Roberta was board so she opened her mind to find the woman who caused the accident. After several minutes she found her at work listening to her mind Roberta discovered she was shouting at someone. Roberta was angry so she made Yvonne the lowest rung on the company ladder. Roberta then re-applied the rules Yvonne’s sister’s boyfriend had created and she was pleased he had done as instructed. Yvonne had stopped shouting and was now incapable of shouting, complaining or commanding any member of her company. Yvonne apologised to Megan Roberta jumped into the mind of the young Megan and gave her similar instructions she gave the boyfriend. He then made everyone in Yvonne’s agency obedient to Megan and then made Peter and Sarah obedient to her as well.

Megan moved her hands to Yvonne’s breasts and started to rub the latex across them. Roberta watched Yvonne’s arousal climb and knew she would not be able to do anything about it. Robert backed off and returned to the here and now as a nurse came along with another injection of morphine. After the Nurse gave the injection Roberta’s mind went very quiet, she could not hear the thoughts of others.

The next day Roberta was given physiotherapy and the vertebra were moved back into place. When they stopped giving Morphine Roberta’s Psychic hearing came back and it was much stronger. She was able to listen to minds hundreds of mile away. She used the mind of Megan to find all the clients names and ensured that they would continue to use Yvonne’s company but would not mind dealing with Megan, Yvonne’s PA. Roberta slept for the afternoon as the nurses continued to fuse around her.

The next few days were much the same and Roberta was allowed to go home on Monday.

Caroline came home after work and was soon followed by Charlotte. Dorothy was cleaning the offices and was doing as good job as Caroline had achieved. Roberta gave Charlotte a letter from the hospital and Charlotte tore open the envelope and removed the type written note. She read the note and then said, “You are to rest at home for the next seven days and you need to come to my surgery every second day for Physiotherapy. I have one attached to the surgery; I will get her to come here if you will promise to stop her berating my clothes.” Roberta agreed so Charlotte departed. After Charlotte had left Caroline said, “I called Jacqueline and told her you would be home tonight, and she agreed to come here.” Robert asked “What time.” Caroline replied, “About now.” Robert was very stiff and hobbled to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Before the bottle boiled the doorbell rang and Caroline went to answer it. She returned with Jacqueline carrying all her paraphernalia.

Jacqueline set up in the kitchen and was soon working on Robert. She started on his lips and using a dye reduced the bright red to a natural pink colour. Although the lips still looked shinny as if they were covered in a lip balm they were his normal colour. Caroline said, “That is much better can you do anything about the shine?” Jacqueline replied, “Not on the first session. The eyes will take four and the lips three. He will be as right as rain, by Friday.” Jacqueline worked on the eyes for a few minutes and then said, “That is all I can do for today, this compound will have to work on the dye for twelve hours try not to wash your face before then. Robert’s eyes were stinging so after Jacqueline had departed; he turned up his pain threshold and turned down the pain.

Caroline sat with him throughout the evening watching the TV and they went to bed at ten o’clock. Next Morning Caroline made breakfast and then before she went to work she asked Robert for some money for fuel. Robert handed over three twenty pound notes and Caroline departed.

End of Chapter 7