The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Chapter 8 Robert’s return

Robert lounged about, waiting for the Physiotherapist, who did not arrive until ten thirty. When she rang the doorbell, Robert was in the toilet and he took four minutes before he answered it. The young female Physiotherapist stated making spiteful comments before saying, “My name is Mercedes Dawson and I am a Physiotherapist, I am here at the request of that slut of a Doctor to check on the improvements in your spine.” Robert leapt into her mind and laid down rules and then said, “What gave you the right to call Charlotte a slut?” The young girl opened her mouth but no sound came out. Robert moved to the makeshift bench he had created and lay down on his stomach. The young girl took up the position beside him and started to manipulate each vertebra in his upper region. When she reached the two misaligned vertebras, she paused and said, “I am sorry I did not know you were as bad as this, I thought that Doctor Hammond was getting me here so you could mind control me.” Robert’s interest was sparked by this statement and he looked though her memories to find the event where she was giving this information.

He searched through her memories until he found the day Susan visited the surgery and it was her who mind controlled Charlotte and Cynthia before telling Mercedes that it was Roberta who had undertaken this action. Robert changed this memory to be Susan as the antagonist. He then caused her hand to slide down his latex trousers and she found she could not lift is away from the latex.

Mercedes slid her hand up and down the latex of Robert’s jeans and cried, “My hand is stuck to your pants.” Robert replied, I think your body is telling you, that you have a latex fetish.” Mercedes replied, “No it cannot be, I hate those disgusting clothes.”

Robert said, “I do not think so, get undresses and I will find what your body wants.” Robert very slowly crawled off the makeshift table and started walking away, Mercedes walked with him with her hand on his trousers until he batted it away. As soon as her hand became free she started to undress. She tried as hard as she could to stop but her body continued until she was naked. She then stood at attention to wait for Robert to return. Robert considered that Mercedes was the same size as him but with smaller breasts. He concentrated on her mind and caused her breasts to grow. He took a long time to climb the stairs and return with the cat suit and mackintosh but by the time he did Mercedes was the right size.

Mercedes had felt her breasts but could not look down and raise her hands to check what was wrong. As Robert entered the room he handed over the cat suit, and said, “That is better, here put this on.” Mercedes found her body could move but only to put the cat suit on. As the latex slid over her body, she felt and overwhelming sense of pleasure and happiness. Robert helped with the zip and to pull the hood and mask on. When he locked to two zip pulls together he said, “Latex now covers the whole of your body although you will forget this fact and put this dress on. He handed her the white mackintosh and she put it on as instructed. He then moved back to the makeshift table and lay down. Mercedes moved to his side and continued her manipulations. She spent twenty minutes working gently on the two vertebras that were out of alignment and made some real progress. Robert felt much better and said, “Thank you, this is much better, you can go home now and return tomorrow. You will not remove your latex dress until then.”

Mercedes wanted to reply but she found she could not. She left the house knowing that she would return the next day.

Robert hobbled upstairs again and lay down on the bed. The work out Mercedes had done had tired him out. He was soon asleep and slept until three o’clock in the afternoon.

When he got up, his back was feeling much better. He opened his mind to find Mercedes Dawson and found her giving a work out to another male patient. He dropped into her mind to check if she was still wearing the latex and found that she was. This patient was blind and she was working on his strained back. Robert made her look at his crutch and then caused her to stroke it. The man moaned and said, “You can take it out if you like.” Mercedes opened the zip and pulled out the man’s cock. She leaned over his body and took it in her fist, without any thought of what she was doing; she began the best masturbation this male patient had ever experienced with her gloved hand. As he came all over her hand, her mind returned but she could not stop until she finished him off. As he came down to earth he said, “Mercedes, you are one hell of a physiotherapist. I will now expect this, level of service every time you come. Mercedes unscrewed the filter in the mask with her left hand and cleaned the right glove with her tongue. As the sexual goo entered her stomach, Robert changed it to be addictive like heroin.

Mercedes became aware that her life was forever changed and she said, “I will see you on Thursday for a repeat.” Screwing the filter back in her mask she cleared up and departed. Being the last patient of the day she went home. Robert slowly descended the stairs and made himself a drink. He then sat in the sitting room and let his mind wonder. It settled on Yvonne Hargreaves and he found her on her hands and knees in her office toilet. He made it so she would not stand until six o’clock that evening and then jumped into Megan, He made her remove her tights and knickers and then to move into Yvonne’s chair.

Yvonne crawled out of the bathroom and seeing Megan in her seat crawled to her and put her head underneath her skirt and stroked her tongue in her pussy. As Megan was having her first orgasm the phone rang on Yvonne’s desk she reached forward and lifted the handset. She greeted the caller with her professional greeting and the man said, “Megan how are you, this is Herman, I would like five models for a fashion shoot on Tuesday next at my factory. We have our spring fashions ready.” Megan replied, “I will find five of our best and let you know.” Herman thanked her and then closed the call.

Yvonne kept on sucking and licking without pause. Megan turned on Yvonne’s computer and asked Yvonne for her user name and password. Yvonne interrupted her pussy licking to reply and then went back to her new role in life.

Megan logged on and looked through her index to find models she could assign to Monday’s work.

She selected five models and allocated them in the work schedule which automatically sent out emails to the selected five. After she had finished allocating and scheduling, the phone went again. Megan picked it up and found herself talking to a new client. She gave the company spiel and asked for his details. Jamie explained that she wanted models for a BSDM fetish shoot on Saturday. Megan replied, “I have one model who would love to do that, how many more do you require.” Jamie replied, “Three if you could find them.” Frances replied, “Leave it to me; I will call you back when I have selected the three and got their agreement.” Jamie gave hers number and then closed the call. Robert decided to stay in Megan’s mind for a while, “This could be fun” he thought.

Megan had a thought of who she would pick. Two of Yvonne’s first Models to join her company were two who gave Megan the worst trouble. She phoned the first and when the call was answered she said, “Hello Melanie this is Megan, I have an assignment for you on Saturday. You will need to come here and pick up Yvonne, she is coming with you.” Melanie replied, “At what time?” Megan said, “Be here at nine thirty.”

After that call was terminated, Megan called Hazel and said, “I have an assignment on Saturday that you must attend, be here at the office at nine thirty.” Hazel replied, “I told Yvonne I was not available on Saturday.” Robert leapt into the minds of Hazel then Melanie and made them one hundred percent obedient to Megan and any photographer in change of a fashion shoot. Megan said, “Cancel what you were going to be doing, and be at this office Saturday, nine thirty sharp.” Hazel asked to speak to Yvonne and Megan said, “She is busy. She will be here on Saturday.”

Robert decided to see what Hazel was going to do and found that she was attending court with her husband. He had solicited an undercover Police Woman. Robert found her husband to find out why.” He was surprised to find that her husband had a latex fetish and the undercover Police woman was dressed from head to toe in latex.” Robert made him love this Police Woman and took his love for his wife away.

When he returned to Megan she was talking to Yvonne, “Your hair spray is scratching my thighs, put your mackintosh on with its hood up and then resume.”

Yvonne crawled to the coat stand and pulled it over so she could take her coat and put it on. She had difficulty crawling back to her Mistress. The hood between Megan’s legs was much better and Robert gave Megan a latex fetish.

After thirteen orgasms Megan told Yvonne to stop. She had taken five more phone calls and scheduled twenty two more models.

She called the fetish and BSDM woman back and gave her the names of the three models. Jamie was very pleased and told her that the lead photographer could expect total obedience from them, although she did not remember saying it.

Robert left them at five o’clock and Megan went home at five thirty. Yvonne however could not stand and continued to crawl around her office until six o’clock when she stood, and walking out she caught the bus home. She did not drop the hood on the way home and several people questioned her on her choice of clothing.

Robert was lying on the settee watching TV when Caroline returned and she kissed him before moving to the kitchen to make tea. Robert had been back to Hazel and he left programming in her mind that would ensure she would buy latex clothing to be worn away from home and she would only wear normal clothing at home, ensuring her husband would go for the Policewoman.

Caroline made dinner and the helped Robert to the table; he was very stiff after the manipulations from Mercedes. After they had eaten, Caroline cleared away and washed up while Robert hobbled up the stairs to bed. Caroline watched TV for a while and then joined him finding that he was already asleep.

Next morning Caroline gave Robert, breakfast in bed and then after throwing up in the bathroom went to work. Robert slept until Mercedes rang the doorbell and he slowly descended the stairs and opened the door. As she entered he said, “Before you torture my back, give me a blowjob.”

Mercedes was about to complain but she found herself kneeling in front of Robert. She removed the filter out of the mask and dropped her mouth onto Roberts cock. Robert waited for the mask to strike his body but Mercedes maintained a half inch gap between the mask and his body. Robert was intrigued and looked through her memories to find out where she learnt this. He found that her boyfriend was a control freak and he had trained her the previous night after he failed to get her to take off the latex clothing. He had quizzed her for some time in order to find out who had done this. Robert quickly opened his mind and found someone in his garage about to burst into the hall. Robert caused this mind to close down into a very deep trance and he caused the body to slowly enter the house and walk towards him. He sat the body down in an arm chair and Mercedes shrieked, seeing her boyfriend.

Robert caused Mercedes to go into a trance while he decided what to do with them both. He considered his position for several minutes and then moved in to the man’s mind and remade his memories. He created a memory of Daniel going to Jenny’s shop and buying the bra, cat suit and Macintosh. He created memories of him obeying Jenny and it would happen again when he saw her next. He then created a chain of memories where he dressed Mercedes in the clothes he had purchased and instructed her never to take them off unless he instructed her to do so. He also made it so Daniel could not make love unless Mercedes was dressed as she was now. He then caused a corresponding chain of memories in Mercedes mind. Robert found that Mercedes did not mind following Daniel’s commands, she was a natural submissive and she loved Daniel. Robert changed her so she would obey Daniel in every way and then added memories in both to make it so Daniel had rang the doorbell and Mercedes had invited him in.

Robert put the filter back into Mercedes mask and then lay on the makeshift table and then woke them both up. Mercedes said, “There, I told you he would not mind.” Daniel replied, “I am sorry sir, I just wanted to make sure Mercedes would be OK.” Robert replied, “If she is your dress up doll, you should dress her up, wind her up and send her out. You should not be concerned what other people think; she is doing your bidding. I see you are not wearing latex yourself, perhaps it would be better if you went back to the shop and bought some clothing for yourself.” Robert made all his words what Daniel wanted, so He stood and walked towards the front door and before her departed, he said, ”Ok thank you Sir, and I’ll see you tonight Mercedes.”

After Daniel had driven away, Robert said, “Remove the filter and get back and finish your blowjob.” Robert turned on to his back and his cock stood up like a tent pole. Mercedes unscrewed the filter and dropped her face onto the raised appendage. She moved up and down as she licked and tongued his cock. He did not last long and she brought him to a finish. After she lifted off she said, “What did you do to Daniel, and what are your intensions for me.” Robert replied, “For the remainder of this week, you will come her each morning and give me a blowjob before you commence you’re, healing process. You are also forbidden from talking of this to anyone, especially Daniel.” Mercedes continued to give the manipulations to Roberts back to ease the stiff vertebra. She continued for forty five minutes and when she was done Robert felt a little better. After Mercedes had departed Robert went back to bed and as he lay there trying to sleep, he looked in on Yvonne and Megan.

Yvonne was wearing a different dress than yesterday but the same style, and Megan was once again at Yvonne’s desk. Yvonne was standing by the coat stand in the corner and Robert decided that was not embarrassing enough. He caused Yvonne to move to Megan’s desk and sit down. He then took away her ability to read and write and then removed her understanding on how the phone and other mechanical equipment operated. He stayed in her mind while she attempted to accomplish anything and her embarrassment climbed as she failed. Robert was feeling tired so he broke the connection and slept.

Robert slept for five hours and when he awoke, he completely forgot about changing Yvonne. He attempted to walk down stairs properly but he only got half way before he had to take extra care of his spine. When he reached the sitting room he sat on the settee panting. He swore before linking with Mercedes and instructing her to return to his home. He stayed with her for a few minutes and learnt that she was with a new client so he changed his instruction to come as soon as she was finished.

Robert stayed in the sitting room to wait for Mercedes. His back was very painful and to take his mind away from the pain he opened his mind and searched for someone new. He found himself in Hazel’s mind and found her arguing with her husband. Hazel shouted, “I will not dress in fetish clothing to satisfy your lust for latex. If this girl, fuels your fantasies, then invite her out again, only don’t take her to a restaurant, bring her here and I will cook a meal for you both. If you seduce her into your bed, I will move into the servant’s quarters and become the house keeper.” Robert chuckled, this situation was inevitable. To make sure, Robert moved to the Judge who was presiding over this case, and left instructions on how the court case would be conducted. When he returned to the here and now, the pain in his back had eased a little.

He lay on the settee unable to move for some time while waiting for Mercedes but Caroline arrived first. She fussed over him and made him a drink before Mercedes arrived. Caroline answered the door and said, “I can see you are serving Robert. Do come in.” Mercedes walked into the house and into the sitting room and as she reached the side of Robert, she said, “What have you been doing.” Robert explained that he lay on the bed for a while and then on the way down stair something slipped and the pain was excruciating. Mercedes asked if he could move to the makeshift table and Caroline helped him move but it was very difficult. As Caroline was settling him on the table, the doorbell sounded again and she stopped to go and answer it. Mercedes assisted Robert to get comfortable and Caroline returned with Charlotte. Charlotte took one look at Mercedes and said, “You will not be making rude remarks about my choice of clothing now, will you.” Mercedes replied, “Why are you wearing a mask over your head underneath your hood.” Robert winced and said; “Now ladies, I suggest you refrain from striking blows against your colleague.” After Mercedes had examined Robert she had a conference with Charlotte and within seconds Charlotte was on the phone demanding and ambulance to take Robert back to hospital.

Charlotte had words with Mercedes for not doing her job properly and then talked to Caroline. The Ambulance arrived and Robert was wheeled to it on a gurney. Charlotte phoned Frank and then followed the Ambulance to the hospital. On the way in the ambulance Robert thought about the loss of his mental prowess when he was given pain killers he opened his mind at far as it would go and gave everyone instruction that they would follow Roberts spoken words. He searched specifically for Yvonne and found her at the bus station searching for her bus without success; Robert restored her rudimentary reading and numeracy skills. Yvonne then saw her bus getting ready to depart and she ran to catch it. When she took her seat she realized her mistake the latex had slipped over her skin as she ran and her arousal had taken another hit.

Robert was taken to the x-ray department and was given another MRI scan. He was given a large dose of morphine and the Consultant Surgeon came to talk to him and explained that they were going to operate. He explained that they would remove the cartilage between T1 and T2 and between T3 and T4 and then joint the T1 and T2 plus T3 and T4 thus taking away the pain. Caroline talked to one of the nurses and asked if there was a chapel in the hospital. When she explained why the Nurse said, “Ok we will go and see if it can be used on Saturday.” They walked to the accommodation suit and talked to the girl in the office. Caroline explained her situation and the girl said, “No one had booked the chapel on Saturday, what time would you like it?” Caroline replied, “We have the registrar booked for eleven so let’s say from Half Ten to Mid-day. The administrator wrote that booking in the book and said, “Ok you have the chapel booked.

Caroline and the Nurse walked back to the ward and the Nurse asked, “Where do you buy your clothing, I need to get some, I have developed a fetish that is taking over my life.” Caroline replied, “I am sure you have,” and gave her Jenny’s address.

Back in the ward, Caroline asked what news there was of Robert and the Nurse went to find out. She returned several minutes later and said, “He is making good progress but is likely to be under the knife for several hours yet.” Caroline said, “Ok I will go home and come back in the morning.”

When Robert was returned to the ward from the recovery room, he was still very sleepy and he slept soundly until the morning. The Surgeon came around at ten and explained what they had to do. The two misplaced vertebra have been fused to the one above and the one below so now you will be a little stiff around that position and half an inch shorter but they are now locked in place so there will be no more difficulties.” Robert thanked the surgeon before he walked away. The day nurses fussed around Robert as he had breakfast and the one who helped Caroline was particularly attentive. After he had finished his meal he opened his mind to see if he could still hear minds. He heard a lot of voices and found it was everyone he had already programmed. He settled on Yvonne and found her in her office on her hands and knees. He noticed that her embarrassment was very pronounced so he looked in her memory to find out why. He trawled through her memories and found that when he restored her rudimentary vocabulary. She could only use words in this limited group. When she had arrived home her master had noticed the change and had dressed her accordingly as a small school girl with plats and this morning he had sent her to work dressed the same only with a short latex mackintosh. She had ridden on the bus and Megan had only allowed permitted her to take off the Mackintosh. She was livid that she was been maintained in this very embarrassing outfit. Her arousal was as high as it could get. Robert thought about her condition and then he made her orgasm so she could reset her arousal at the bottom. At the same time he made it so she stopped caring about her outfit while she was in her office. Robert arranged for her to be embarrassed if she stepped outside her office and then jumped into Megan’s mind and made her fall in love with Yvonne’s mackintosh.

Returning to the hospital he found Charlotte and Caroline walking towards his bed. Caroline said, “It’s all arranged we are getting married here in the hospital on Saturday. Charlotte and Frank will be our witnesses. The nurse who helped Caroline whose name was Jenifer said, “I will be there too.” Robert said, “Have you received your wedding dress yet.” Caroline replied, “Jenny is bringing it to the house on Friday together with your wedding suit.” Charlotte interrupted and said, “Robert will be in a wheel chair so I don’t know if he will be allowed to wear a suit. Caroline replied, “I’m sure these nurses will make sure he a dressed for the occasion.”

Robert was given pain killers for the next two days and his mental prowess was very limited, he could hear the Nurses but could not project his mind outside the hospital. Saturday morning came around and the ward where Robert was accommodated was buzzing. Caroline arrived at ten pulling a wheeled suitcase behind her.

Caroline took Roberts clothes out of the case and then accompanied one of the nurses to a store room where she could change her clothes. The nurses helped Robert into his cream latex shirt, and silver latex tie and his blue pin striped latex jacket. They did not put his pants on, but sat him in a wheel chair with a blanket over his lower half. Charlotte and Frank arrived with Jenny and Dorothy at quarter to eleven. Caroline dress in along white latex wedding dress had gone straight to the chapel and was talking to the registrar. She hid when she heard Robert approaching and the Registrar told Robert and his guests what would happen.

As the Registrar arranged everyone and was ready to start, Caroline re-entered the chapel and Robert was bowled over, she looked stunning in the wedding dress. The registrar did her work and soon Robert and Caroline were married. Charlotte and Frank witnessed their signatures in the register and the Registrar made out the marriage certificate. After the service and documentation was completed, Caroline invited everyone except her husband to a local restaurant for a meal. The nurses pushed Robert back to the ward and they all kissed him

Robert was just getting comfortable when James and Susan walked up to his bedside. James said, “Hi Cousin I hear you had an accident.” Robert explained what had happened and then he felt someone pushing into his mind.” He attempted to push the invasion back but the Morphine made him weak. Just then another woman walked up to the bed and James said, “Can I introduce Susan’s PA. She came round three nights ago and has been working on restoring Susan.” Robert said, “Stop what you are doing all of you. Now Miss PA you will concentrate on returning Susan and James to how you found them and then my mind to what is was before you came. When you have finished that, indicate you are complete and I will give you more instructions.”

Ten minutes later the PA said, “Done. Robert replied, “Ok. now you will go home with James and he will find you a cat suit in latex and when you put it on you will take on all the mannerisms and attributes of a Kitten you will also reduce your vocabulary to one word from that moment onwards, it will be the only work you can utter and the only work you can think, That word is Meow.”

James asked, “How did you do that?” Robert replied, “I knew that morphine would affect my mental powers so I protected myself before I came into hospital. It would appear that my protection worked”

After James, Susan and the PA departed, the Nurses fussed over Robert. He found he could listen in and manipulate those next to him but could not open his mind beyond that.

Robert was kept in Hospital for a further four days and was released to go home on Wednesday. He was taken home by ambulance after the ward sister gave him two letters and a course of Drugs namely Tagamet an opium derivative pain killer. The letters were for His GP and the practice Physiotherapist.

He called Charlotte using his mobile from the ambulance and told Cynthia that he was on the way home with two letters for the practice. Cynthia asked who the second one was for and he replied, “It’s for Mercedes.” Cynthia continued, “Ok, I will tell Charlotte.”

End of chapter 8