The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Housemaid

(OK, so this another story inspired by a couple of Sue Chan’s pics, but why not, she’s proving a great source of inspiration for me, and as long as I give her credit it should be fine. First chapter is light on MC, and lighter on sex but the next Chapter will make up for lost time!)

Well, she wasnt sure about her domestic skills being good enough for the position, and certainly couldnt understand why it was a long term commitment job, as surely domestic workers werent that hard to come by. But with the lease running out on her flat, and the landlord not willing to extend it, she had to find somewhere new to live, and her current office job was a bit dull. And besides, the advert did say that previous experience and good domestic skills werent as vital as the willingness to try something exciting and different, and being happy to sign a 5 year contract. The 5 year contract she could live without, but something exciting and different in the role of a maid, well she just had to find out all about this. And she wouldnt have to worry about somewhere to live for 5 years which sounded a good idea at present.

‘ Housemaid required for large house in ..........., duties will be in all household roles assisting the ‘Lord and Lady’ of the house in their daily lives. As both are highly positioned workers within the Scientific field discretion and reliability rank above current domestic skills in importance. Commitment is vital as we dont have time to hunt for new staff, so the contract for the position is for a 5 year fixed term, so unless you are willing to agree to this long term situation please do not apply. Applicants need only to have basic domestic skills as full in house training will be given. Due to the nature of this position the salary is graded accordingly, higher than the normal rate for this position. Staff interested in helping in the field of technical developments in the Cybernetic industry would be appreciated. Applications by post, email or by calling ........................’

And Stephanie had to admit the salary was good for a housemaid, far more than normal, especially as it was for a live in role. So despite her wondering why a humble housemaid needed interest in Cybernetics, and wondering if it was wise for a twenty five year old to be giving up 5 of the best years of her life, she applied, sending off her CV by email. She assumed there would be better candidates than herself, so she began flat hunting all the same.

* * *

Karen Johnston was doing some research on her computer at Futura Development Industries when her computer ‘chimed’ to tell her that she had mail. The complex system there even told her which account it was on, so she knew even before she looked that it was a job application for the Housemaid position that she and her partner Gavin had advertised for. They had suspected the 5 year contract might put off many applicants, but even so the replies so far had been minimal. Alright, there had been 2, both far older in years than they really wanted, whom they suspected, probably quite rightly wouldnt go along with the ‘nature’ of the position. But this 1 sounded promising, OK her domestic skills sounded pretty limited, but on the other hand with the training she would be given that barely mattered. The minimum 5 year term didnt worry her, and due to the nature of her housing situation she was readily available. Whether she understood how she would be involved in Cybernetic Technology was another matter, though she claimed to have some interest in this field.

She picked up the phone and rang Gavin’s extension, “Have you read the email from Stephanie Bell yet, sounds quite good for the position, even if at this stage she doesnt know what she’s letting herself in for? And certainly young enough to appeal to us both as a companion.”

Gavin laughed, “Just reading her CV now, yes she seems ideal, and the fact there is seemingly no family to concern themselves about her only makes it more perfect. Of course we dont know her looks, but yes with a little ‘convincing’ she may well be perfect as a companion for us both, as well as her normal maid duties. And I’m sure we can always ‘enhance’ her looks a little if we need to with the aid of something from work! Will you drop her a line and make an appointment for us to see her?”

Karen replied, “Yes I’ll do that. Just 1 thing, are we going to give her a choice in becoming our live in maid, or are we just going to consider the position filled?”

He laughed, “Let me think on that one............... I think we will offer her the job of her own accord, but if she says no I might decide to change her mind. But its easier if she ties up her personal life on her own, rather than having to get the ‘higher ups’ to do it for us.”

“Agreed. And do we let her see, or even try on her er.........new uniform at the interview?”

“We will see about that one. It might come as a bit of a shock to her though!”

Karen giggled, “Or give her a shock, one or the other!” and she put down the phone.

* * *

Stephanie was stunned, but delighted when she logged onto her email a couple of hours later to find a reply inviting her to an interview for the position. They asked her if the following evening would be OK, 8pm at their house, they knew it was short notice, but given they were keen to find a maid, and Stephanie had ‘housing problems’ it seemed the perfect way to do it if she was free. She was, and sent an email back confirming she would be there. In truth she lacked a boyfriend at present, was quite shy in nature so her social life was very limited currently. And to find a new job so quickly that provided her with somewhere to stay was almost too good to be true. She quickly made a call to the hairdressers to get her unruly blonde locks tidied up for her big moment, and managed to get an appointment for later that day.

The next evening after work she made herself presentable and made her way to the interview, she looked in amazement at the house where she was meant to be going, it was huge! How could one maid possibly cope with all that work? She hit the buzzer on the security gate, and when a voice answered she said who she was, and why she was there, a man’s voice replied,

“Well enter my dear.” and the gates swang open for her, and she walked up the driveway wondering how she could possibly cope with the job, given her limited talents. Still, it was up to her to impress. She could see someone open the door, and stand waiting for her, she wasnt quite sure if it was her ‘Master’ to be or another servant, she half hoped it was another servant, as that would mean she didnt have to look after the house all on her own! However when she got closer she could see he was dressed in fine clothes, which suggested he was probably her potential employer.

Gavin Johnston could see the concerned look on the young girl’s face as she walked towards him, he guessed she’d seen the size of the house and was wondering what she had let herself in for. Of course at this stage she didnt know what assistance she would be receiving! As she approached more he eyed her over, medium height, blonde hair, plain looking, but at the same time quite fetching to the eye. As she went to shake his hand he saw she had big blue eyes.

“Hi there Stephanie, I’m Gavin, so called ‘Lord of the Manor’ here, you will meet my wife Karen shortly, she’s looking forward to meeting you.”

Stephanie smiled back at him, “Thank you Sir, I’m Stephanie, as you know I’ve applied for the position of housemaid here.” then added nervously, “Am I going to be the only servant here, because err.........the house is rather large!”

He laughed, “No Stephanie, we have a small team of servants here to help us, ladies from nearby who come in and help during the day. But we’ve got some important work coming up, and indeed 1 or 2 interesting experiments to run, and we’ve decided we need a full time live in housemaid to basically run the house for us, and to cover our requirements outside of normal working hours, and thats why we placed the advert. And the reason its a 5 year contract is quite simply because we will be too busy to go through regular bouts of interviews. But it seems a home for 5 years will suit you perfectly?”

Stephanie nodded, sighing inwardly with relief that she didnt have to look after the whole household single handed. But could she run a large house like this, she hoped so. The ‘standard’ side of the Interview went fine, Stephanie was relieved to hear that most of the day to day management would be computer based, for which she would be more than suited. There would be more domesticated duties for her as well, but most of the more complex ones were handled by the other staff. Then the interview took a strange twist,

“Stephanie, our field of work involves the top secret development of human cybernetic enhancement, and we do carry out experimental work at home. how would you feel about being closely involved with this kind of work?” Karen asked her.

Stephanie thought for a few moments, trying to come up with the right ‘diplomatic’ answer, “Well I cant claim to understand whats involved in this work, or know anything much about it, but I guess as long as the experiments are all voluntary, then its fine. It sounds fascinating.”

“So for example, we came up with some sort of enhancement that would help you run the household better, would you be prepared to use it? Say something that helped you do the household accounts in a fraction of the time it would take your human mind alone to do it. And might be the reason why we were able to advertise this position as suitable for someone with less than perfect credentials?”

OK, Stephanie had admitted to herself that she’d been pleasantly surprised that someone of her less than complete talents was being considered for such a role, and she did need somewhere to live, but being cybernetically enhanced? Was that wise? And what would it involve, it wasnt hard to assume that if it was going to help with the job it probably meant some form of control over her body...........and maybe her mind, was that too big a price just to have somewhere nice to live? She decided to play cool, and try and find out more,

“Well yes, I guess something that helps me run the household would be nice, if it gives me a better chance of getting the position then its OK I guess. As long..........as long as its safe of course.” then adding as an afterthought, “And of course assuming that its nothing permanent that will assist, or I guess in a sense control me having used it while I work here.”

Gavin could see that maybe resistance would be limited, but how much was it safe to tell, or even more critically show her at this stage. It would be alright if she accepted the new lifestyle as ‘Robot Maid’ but if she didnt, then they either had to at least erase all memory of it from her mind before letting her go. They had the facility to do just that at the house, but then there would be the time gap in her memories to explain. He decided to let her know the basics at least,

“The 1 thing I can safely promise you Stephanie is that the uniform you would wear while working would not have long term permanent effects on your mind or body. Short term while wearing it, then yes it would interface with your mind and body, controlling you to a great degree, but we would like to think of it more as assisting you to carry out your duties. But at the end of your contract, within a matter of days your body would return totally to normal, and its special effects would no longer function, well not unless you wore it again. This is of course 1 reason why the salary for the position has been increased so much, to reflect the nature of the assistance that the person will be giving us. Your mind and body will be cybernetically enhanced and controlled, but only for the length of your service here. So the choice is now yours as we would like to offer you the position, if you dont want to go forward with this ‘project’ then feel free at this point to walk away, I havent as yet told you, or shown you anything top secret. But if we go any further, there would be papers you would need to sign, as once we talk about or show you more, then memory erasure of this interview would be necessary. Just saying yes doesnt mean you have to take the position once you see what will happen to you, it just means you accept a visit to the Memory Eraser machine to remove all details of this evening from your mind would be compulsory before you left here.”

She gulped loudly, the idea of being the ‘perfect housemaid’ did appeal to her, and she had to admit it was a nice place to live, and they seemed like a nice couple to work for. But having her mind and body controlled by some machine for 5 years was a pretty dramatic step to take. OK, she could go further without committing herself to the job, but it meant agreeing to put her mind through this ‘Memory Eraser machine’ they were talking about, and though they promised to only erase her memories of this evening, who was to say they wouldnt erase more.......... and she’d end up as a Robot Maid anyway, maybe for longer than 5 years! They seemed nice, but if she was so perfect for the job, would they really give her a choice?

Plucking up all her courage, and trusting to the honesty of the Johnston’s she nodded her agreement to go on. Karen hastily found the necessary forms, and Stephanie signed them hoping she was doing the right thing. They then signalled her to stand up and follow them, which she naturally did. Out in the main passageway Gavin stopped by what appeared to Stephanie to just be part of the wall and flicked open a panel. He tapped a series of buttons, and a door sized panel slid open, and all 3 entered, the panel sliding shut behind them afterwards.

Stephanie gasped at all this, but Karen just laughed, “Dont worry my dear, its just that we dont want visitors to know what goes on down here in the labs. Once you are employed here you will be given a code just in case you need to contact us while we are down here.", then added laughing, “Mind when you are in Robot-Maid mode which will be most of the time you are working here your interface system will automatically operate it anyway, you just wont be too aware of it.”

Finally after about 5 minutes walking, and 2 more sets of entry panels they stopped and turned to her,

“Hope you are ready for this?” Gavin said to her. Stephanie nodded, hoping she was!

As Karen punched in the code on the door panel she said, " Now you dont have to go through with this if you dont want to, but we are hoping you will agree to it. But if you dont like the idea for any reason all you need to do is undergo a short session in the Memory Eraser and walk away, OK?”

As Stephanie said “Yes” she punched the final number and the door slid open, Stephanie let out a squeal, partly of panic, partly of stunned amazement at the sight that greeted her. It wasnt just the sight of the actual robot maid that shocked her, it was all the wires that were currently linked up to her body from banks of computers. And all the various electrical gadgetry crackling away as well with sparks and electrical waveforms working within them. And given that the room wasnt that huge she guessed most of them related to her being interfaced with the Maid body. The only other thing she could see were 2 lay down table/beds that had headband/headphone combination straps where she assumed her head would go on 1 table, and lots of electrodes laid on the table as well, presumably to be attached to her body. What the second table was for wasnt clear, but she assumed that the maids body would be laid there in time. For a moment she had a temptation to turn and run, but being practical she knew that the first entry panel would stop her in her tracks, so she didnt. Instead she let out a gulp.

So she gave the ‘Metal Suit’ a more full consideration. It looked about 5′8″ tall, an incredibly slim waist compared to her own, with quite large breasts. Currently she was wearing quite a sexy maid’s outfit, showing quite a lot of her metal cleavage, and even more of her metal legs. The maid already appeared to be wearing high heeled shoes, about 4 inches high if she wasnt mistaken, which she couldnt see how they made the job easier. Then she noticed the feet of the maid were so designed as to be comfortable wearing these heels. She had silvery blonde hair tucked under her cap, and quite realistic looking eyes, and a pretty little mouth. She’d assumed it was some sort of suit she would enter for her days work, but clearly there was no way she, or most other women would squeeze into that. So presumably she interfaced in another way, presumably using all that electricity and the computers, were they really going to play with her mind like that?

Karen and Gavin gave her a minute or 2 to take it all in before speaking again,

“So what do you think, she’s quite a piece of work isnt she?” Gavin asked her.

Stephanie nodded, that much she couldnt deny, then decided to speak, “Err, how do I enter her, she’s a couple of inches shorter than me, and that waist is about 4 inches narrower than mine! Or do I err....interface with her in some other way?". Somehow she knew the answer to this, but felt she had to ask.

Karen was the one who actually told her, “You dont actually enter her as much as she enters you my dear, well bodily wise anyway. let me give you a brief explanation of the process. You see the 2 tables over there?” and Stephanie nodded, “Well firstly you lay on the table with all the straps and electrodes, and we strap you down and wire you up to the interfacing units. Then we cybernetically download your mind into the Robot Maid unit using a specially designed electro-pulsar thought induction and transfer system. Its quite safe, though you wont be aware of the transfer till its all over. Once your mind is securely linked within the processors of the robot maid it will be enhanced by the programming of the Maid unit to make you the perfect maid to run the whole household. Then to put it quite simply the Robot Maid will be laid on the second table, the chamber over the 2 tables will be pulled down tight and a powerful electro magnetic field will simply meld the 2 bodies into 1. Full interface is then completed and you will become a Robot Maid in both mind and body, and will stay that way for 5 years.”

“So why do you need someone to interface with her, surely she could run the household anyway?”

“If modern technology was capable of that much AI then we wouldnt! But basically modern limitations would only give her very basic functions unless a human mind was linked into her systems to cope with most details of her life.Also she will be so much more realistic looking like this, which is of course the aim.”

“I guess so. Err, isnt she going to be a bit ‘metal looking’ for the other servants to work under her?” Stephanie asked unsure she wanted to do this.

Karen laughed, and smiled at her, “No my dear, when the Maid Unit interfaces with your body its as an endo skeleton, not as your outer shell. You will look like flesh and blood, but only your outer layer of skin will be so, underneath you will be perfect robot machinery. So the servants will see you no different to them, though obviously your mind and being will be very different to them.”

“So if only my top layer of skin is human, how will I change back at the end of 5 years?” Stephanie asked.

“Because all your vital organs will be encased within the robot unit in perfect condition, they just wont be functioning while you are in there, well other than your controlled mind anyway. And at the end of the 5 years when we reverse the process they will all reactivate and you can go on to live a perfectly normal life. Well assuming you want us to do so at that stage.” Gavin told her.

“What do you mean?” Stephanie asked him.

“Well shortly before the end of the 5 year contract we will disconnect the interface temporarily and ask you about your desires for the future. You will be free to carry on with your duties, return to a normal human life, or indeed keep your new enhanced robot body while having your mind freed from control. But thats all a long way into the future. I hate to have to press you for an instant decision my dear, but unless you are able to say yes tonight I’m going to need to do a little mind erasing on you before you leave, the whole evenings events if you want to say no, or just the vital details if you wish to think more about it. We can give you 15 minutes or so to think it over, but beyond that I will need you to join me in the mind eraser room before leaving here.”

“But if I say yes?”

“Then ideally I would still like to clear your mind of the top secret details until the day you begin work here, just for the sake of security. We would need you to give notice immediately at work so that you could start as soon as possible. How do you feel about that?” he told her.

She thought about her dull office job, the thought about flat hunting, and weighed it up against being interfaced with a cybernetic robot unit for 5 years of her life. The latter prospect was exciting, and supposedly safe, and they seemed nice people....................

“I’ll do it.” she said, hoping this was the right answer, “I need to give a weeks notice at work, and they can have the flat back a week early anyway. But after that I’ll start my new life. So lets get on and erase what you need to remove from my mind for now.”

Karen hugged her tightly, “Thank you, you wont regret this decision.”

“I do hope not!” Stephanie said quietly under her breath.

They led her into a nearby room, Stephanie lay on a table, they strapped her down and then raised her into a standing position. A metal helmet with lots of wires, and a thick metal central unit was strapped onto her head, and they carefully removed just the thoughts concerning the design of the Robot Maid. They didnt tell Stephanie that this machine could erase every thought in her head if they wanted it to! And might have done so if she’d said no to her new life!

She walked out the house contentedly, and the next morning dropped in her notice at work. The next week couldnt pass quickly enough for her. At the end of the week the storage people called in by the Johnston’s employers came to take away her belongings and put them in safe storage for 5 years.

Stephanie headed to the Johnston’s house and her new job.