The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Invention, or....

by Just Joe

I was in the university library doing some research on the effects of rf energy on the human brain. So, while I was pulling one book from the shelf another fell out and when it landed it opened to a page. As I lifted the book my eye caught some words that interested me.

The word mesmerize jumped out. I’ve always been sort of an amateur hypnotist and have studied the history and methods of hypnotism. I began to read and as I did I almost came with excitement. In 1937 this Russian scientist happened upon a way to mesmerize, as he called it, a person using a rf generator set to a very specific frequency. He said this was very dangerous because one could cause others to become very suggestive to the point of taking control of that person and they would do what ever was suggested.

It was published in this book of different uses for rf energy in 1941 and I suppose forgotten because it sounded so strange. I think it was forgotten because this was a very obsure book that very few, if any others, ever looked at after its publication.

Well I never did continue my original research but made a copy of this paper and began to study it very carefully. My interest in hypnosis came forward and I wanted to see if this really worked.

The author had a very clear description of what he called a mesmer gun. He said he wanted to direct the rf energy to the person and not have it effect either himself or others around. Radio waves can be directed like light in a flashlight, focused to a narrow beam. Of course this was needed, he said, because you did not want to be effected, only the person you pointed it at. You can see that makes sense, it did to me also.

The frequency he found was very high and I’m supprised he came upon it since in 1937 radio waves and how to generate them was still very new to sicentists. But, as it turns out he never built a unit for that very reason, no one knew how to generate radio waves in that frequency range. So what I discovered was that his paper was all theory. Only a conjecture fabricated from his mind and from information he put together into this theory, that our brain sent electrical impulses to the body and responded to them from the body and that one could mesmerize another using similar electrical impulses which he thought could be radio waves. So that is his theory, sort of.

I set out to try and prove his theory. He did specify a frequency range in the Ultra High range. He stated that this was where he felt the brain’s electrical pattern could be impressed and made very suggestible. He felt it would work.

I knew a person who could build a transmitter within the frequeicny range I needed. All I had to do was build a unit to focus the energy then find that specific wave length that would impress that part of the brain.

It took about six months for him to build the unit and a few more for me to research and build the focusing antenna. It could be tuned so I could find the exact frequency. The unit I built was small enough to hand hold, and was black so it was not to noticeable.

Now all I had to do was find that special frequency.

If this worked I could picture all sorts of uses, of course none that were morally correct. I knew if the govenment ever found it, who knows what it would be used for. So I kept this to myself.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I’m a single male in his early fifties, never married, not to comfortable with women, but extremely attracted to them. I’ve had a few short term relationships but usually the women found me no fun and not that sexually experieced, since I like to read and do my research all the time. I work in a university, but do not teach, spending my time in a lab. As I move around the campus I see all these lovely, sexy women. It drives me crazy so I learned how to keep under control by pleasuring myself.

I am attracted to women with brown hair, brown eyes, petit breasts and legs, oh, legs. They must have shapely legs, not to slender, not to heavy. I watch Friends because I think Jennifer Aniston has the sexist legs. Also Mary Hart, but her’s are almost impossible to see. So that’s my image. I see lots of young women on campus who share Jennifer’s legs and it drives me to self pleasure.

It took almost a year to have a working model to test. Where do you think I did my testing? Correct, on the students at this university.

I was very nervous and self-conscious. Would I stand out carrying this device around the campus? I was so nervous that I carried it with me for a month so everyone who saw me or knew me thought it was almost natural to see me with it. When anyone asked I said it was something I was working on to rid pests from corn fields using radio waves. That worked and not one asked any questions. The unit was about the size of a shoe box, so it wasn’t that big.

I had spent many hours thinking about how I would use this and came back to the same place each and every time. I wanted a girl friend and I was willing to have this friend any way I could. Even if it was sort of against her will.

But I am going to fast, I must share some of my testing first. I did not want to use it on females at first. I would set my device to a frequency and point it at men. Nothing. I kept changing frequencies. Still nothing. Was I to far away? Was the signal to weak? I tried all the variables. For over a month I walked pointing it at almost every male on the campus. Nothing.

I remember the day I first noticed something. It was a warm spring day in April of 1997. When I pointed it and triggered the device the young man in its path stopped for a moment, shook his head and went on. Then this happened with everyone I pointed it at.

Had I found the right frequency? I turned up the power, no change just this brief reaction.

You may be wondering how suggestions would be given once I found it worked. Well I had my friend make it so I could use a microphone to send my message with the signal. Not unlike a walkie talkie or today like a cell phone. I fact some cell phones operate close to the frequency I found.

Once I had that reaction I knew was close. I discovered if I gave a command before the person moved on I could briefly have them follow my suggestion. I could say sit and they would sit wherever they were. Or I could say stiffen and they would, but within 10 seconds they would shake it off and be on their way.

Remember, I only choose men in this part of the research. I tried for a few months more but it was always the same. A brief exchange and they were on their way.

Then one day I aiming my beam at this guy, a woman wanting to get buy him entered the beam. She froze and as long as she was in the beam she stayed that way. When I told her to sit she did and did not move until I turned the beam off. This never happened with the male subjects. Even with the beam on them it only worked for 10 seconds then nothing.

Had I found a frequency that only worked on women? Of course that was what I originally wanted, to control a women to be my girl friend. So I was very pleased. But, was she special, the only one it would work on?

I turned the beam off and she went on her way. I knew at least it worked on her. I could make a simple suggestion, sit, that she would follow and it seemed she had no othe effects. To make sure I followed her for a while and saw their were no side effects. I did this the first time it worked on a man. There were no bad effects as far as I could see.

Before I tried it on another woman I wanted to make sure it didn’t work with men. The results were the same. 10 seconds of some suggestibility then nothing. If I tried to say run, they would until either 10 seconds passed or they ran out of my beam. I tried running with them to keep the beam close enough, but after 10 seconds, the same results, like they never were in the beam. And something else. Once they were exposed to the beam it would not work on them again. It was like their brain could counteract the effect of the beam.

I was sure now that it had limited effect on men.

Would it work on another women? I was very nervous, but at the same time very excited. As I had done with all the men I tried it on, I found a less used sidewalk and waited until a woman came buy.

As it turned out she was a professor at the school. That was good. An older woman. A more developed brain, an excellent test, a good challenge. I was sitting on a bench along the sidewalk and if she noticed me she did not acknowledge me. I had the device pointed so when passed buy me and was almost past me I triggered it. She stopped in her tracks. I almost fainted. Although I though it would work, I did not know until then that it would.

As long as I held the beam on her she stood there. Now the beam had to be pointed at the head and I found a person had to be within 5-8 feet from the transmitter or it would not have any effect. But for what ever reason once a person was in that range they stopped what ever they were doing and were still.

She was still. I spoke, my voice shaky, turn around. She did so with no compunction. As far as I could tell she was responding. I continued my test. She told me her name. I knew it, she was in the english department. I asked her age, 37 she said. Was she married, no was her response. I asked her to sit next to me and cross her legs. There was a pause then she followed my suggestion.

I asked her why she paused. She told me she did not know me and since this was a quiet, almost deserted part of the campus she had second thoughts. But she had a need to follow my request and sat, she said. Her skirt was so long that even whe she crossed her legs they were still covered. I was curious and asked her why she wore such a long skirt. She told me she felt they were no one’s business to look at.

I had seen her once before at a university wide meeting and remembered her because I saw she had very nice legs. Her skirt then came to mid calf. Other wise she had a regular face, one you would look at and maybe not remember. Also I noted I barely could tell she had breasts.

I was very nervous but wanted to see how this suggestability worked. I told her we were sitting in the sun and I was getting very warm, did she feel warm too? She said she was getting warm. I asked her if she though the long skirt was making her legs warm. She said it was. I told her I was getting warmer, was she? I could see she was perspiring, I told her it was ok to let some air get to her legs and pull her skirt up to cool them. She said I’m really hot and with out any more to say she stood and hiked her skirt up to her knees and sat down.

The device was working. She was taking my suggestions. I was so excited I almost came in my pants.

Let me tell you. I was truly surprised when she pulled her skirt up, she has the most shapely pair of legs. They made Jennifer’s look skinny and dull. She was wearing some kind of colorless pantyhose and very low heels. Her legs were spectacular. It had been over 10 minutes and she was just as suggestible now as when she was first in the beam. I did a few other tests. Stiffened one leg. Made one arm float up, etc. All happened.

The moment of truth was at hand. I turned the beam off but kept my finger on the switch. The second it was off she was under her own control again. She looked at me, at her legs. A questioning look came over her face and she spoke to me. Who are you and why am I sitting next to you with my skirt up? Before she could say more or get up, I turned the device on. What do you think happened? Remember with men it did not work after the first exposure.

I was in big trouble but I had to know. If did not work, my job at this or any other university was over. But it did work. She was just about to stand when I turned it back on. She froze, I told her to sit back down, close her eyes and relax. She did as I suggested. I wanted to see if a suggestion would work after the device was turned off. I told her when I counted to ten she would stand, fix her skirt and walk off thinking she was more relaxed after sitting for a while on that nice bench, and she would not pay any attention to me sitting there, other than to nod a hello. She would not remember anything other than that from this experience.

I turned the device off, she stood, and did as directed, nodding hello as she walked off. I was impressed. A year plus of research, time, and hardons. It worked.

I had a plan and it included the English professor.

But before I did anything more though, I wanted to do further testing on some of the young women around the campus. Over the next week I waited on the same bench using the device on many woman. It worked perfectly on each. Each was entranced and became very susceptible to my suggestions. I tested them by having their arms rise, stiffened their bodies, and made them laugh or cry at a single suggestion. I asked them all sorts of questions about their lives. I even found that about 65% of the woman I used the device on had had sex within the last 3 days. Some with women most with men. I gathered lots of interesting facts.

But now I wanted to see if the suggestions or a suggestion would work over time.

I chose one young woman who had the look I liked, short dark brown hair, brown eyes, petit figure and great, shapely, sexy, fantastic legs. I knew she did because she had on a nice short skirt and athletic shoes, no socks. Her legs were tanned, had a nice line with a gentle musculerness to them. I had her sit, cross her legs and let them bounce every so often. Then I asked her when she had sex last and she said she never had sex. Well did she ever feel sexually frustrated? Well sometimes, she told me. What do you do then, I asked. She would try to get it out of her mind and when she couldn’t she would masturbate. Once she came she would feel better.

Now like I said, this was an isolated place and since it was early in the morning, be fore classes started, I knew no one would be by. So I suggested tomorrow morning she would come to this bench and want to set down. Once there......well let see.

Her name is Donna and she is 20 and a junior at the university. The next day I waited in the bushes to she if the planted suggestion would work.

Sure enough she came by dressed as I suggested with the same clothes but with white bobby socks. They accentuated the suppleness of her legs. She sat down, looking flushed. I knew why. As soon as she sat I told her she would become extremely sexually excited. I could tell she was.

One hand began to slide under her shirt and cup her perfectly small breast. I could see her squeezing her nipple while the other hand made its way under her skirt. I could see her hand moving over her clit. Her eyes closed as her legs spread open. I could see her hips pushing up to keep in touch with her eager fingers. As her stacotto bet spead up I knews she was very close to coming. In a few moments her sounds were telling me she was about to orgasm. Then all of a sudden she stiffened, her head went up, her back arched and her legs, those sexy gams shot stright out and up as she let out a silent scream of sexual release. She collapsed, then collected herself, stood up and went on her way as if nothing happened.

It worked. A suggestion placed, worked a day later, just as I told it to her. Now she would forget it and go on with her life. She was used to masturbating so it was not difficult to convince she could do it out side if she was excited enough and she was.

I was now confient the device worked. Now I needed to think about how I could make it work for me, and still feel I was not a weird person, if that was possible.

To be continued.