The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Job…

By LatexDude ()

Part II – Trying it on

Steven starts, well the first problem is the interface with the user to the suit, there are a few different areas we could try, one is sensors in the suit also could be control points, where the users brain can connect to the systems computer. Here the user would be able to access the different programs without saying a word, on the lens that are part of the suit would need to be switched out to be see-thru LCD screens. Tyler jumped in and said they are now, but there was no way of supplying power to video source to them. Oh, well that is easy to fix, Steven said. The human body can supply the power that is needed, as long as the user keep his energy levels up by eating and staying active it would supply all you need to run low voltage systems. We can make special contacts in the right areas on the users body that would supply the right about of voltage to change small batteries that we can place on the suit in special areas. There are some new batteries out there that are as thin as the suit and I’m sure Tyler can find a place on the suit that does not cause problems to the user. Tyler piped in and said that’s not a problem give me the batteries and give me 24 hours and you’ll have them. At that moment Steven handed Tyler his suit that Dr. Lanning had dropped off to him last night, here is the suit and the batteries will be here in about an hour, I ordered them last night.

Question Steven, Zach asked. Sure Zach, what is it as Steven wicks at him; Zach was not sure what that was but asked the question. As for the program of the robotics, how can we store this information and how can we fix the problem of when the user removes the suit we do not lose the data. Steven started to smile again, you are not going to believe this, one of the system I developed was a small computer core that can be stored in the human body, and it’s a total of 6 units that get placed in the body. They are no bigger then a cell, they run off the voltage that the human body has and their life time is greater then the oldest human around. They have wireless access to a host system, which could be the suit and or if the user is close to a main system that has wireless access we could download items into the system for the user from there also. No we would have to work on the main programming before putting the system online in someone, so we would have to make sure the main OS is download and running before putting them in someone.

David then piped up and asked, but how do we interface with those little systems as far as a user point of view. Well, the way the 6 units work are as following, when they are put into the body, normally via an IV, they will go to set programmed locations in the body. Two in the area of the ears, two in the area of the crest and two in the netherlands, the reason for the netherlands is that is where the most power is besides the brain. They then hook onto the side of the body via a small hook keeping them in place, they will not let go unless told to and the user does not fell a thing when they do place the hook in to the body. Now we would have to make sure the suit has sensors right over them giving us the best direct connection we could get, if they are close that should work with out problems. Now the nice part about the current suits you have are that if I recall Dr. Lanning said they are DNA matched to the user, well this gives us a great map of the body and of the suit design, so we can place them right at the sensors are with no problem at all.

Will we be able to upload new programming or updates to the OS once they are in the user, Zach asked. Yes Sir, that’s the reason they are wireless, we can send information to them without delay. My current model is running Bluetooth which is slow, so I would like to talk to someone about better wireless service. Ryan jumped in and said that would be me. Cool, we’ll have to talk.

Steven, said Dr. Lanning, this all sounds great but I believe one of the largest problems that you have not talked about yet is the robotics themselves, how in the world do you plan on making them working with the human body? Well Dr. Lanning Steven said, that’s the cool part about this complete project, right before I left MIT, I was working on a new micro computer system, Nanites and I want you all to be the first, I have made them reality. My nanites have artificial technology and I believe wit the right programming I can make them transform some of the human body into living robotics. I know what you are think, turning a man into a machine, but no, let me put it this way, what we do is take a vat of freshly created nanites and program them for a specified task, lets say increase the strength in the legs. Once the nanites are in place they will build up the strength in the legs via nanite technology, which in hand then is controlled via the suit. When the user does not have the suit on the nanites are in a storage mode and do nothing, we build that in to the safety systems of the program.

So by using my nanite technology, we change increase the performance of every part of the human body and in time, be able to heal the body at the same time, because the nanites replication process automatically kicks in when older nanites die off or become damaged. The resources available will determine the speed at which the nanites replicate, so if we know they need iron, we give the user iron in his diet and bingo, new nanites.

Dr. Lanning stood up and ask the team, so what do you think? Well, everyone started to talk to each other with what could be done and how it could be done. Dr. Lanning pulled Steven away from the table for a moment and asked him, one question Steven and this most stay between you and I and not one else, understood? Yes Dr. Lanning, what is the question. Would it be possible with one of these suits 100% completely working to reprogram someone? I’m not sure what you are asking Sir. Can you make someone do something they normally would not do with the suit? Oh, yes Sir, with the system I have designed, lets say someone has lost part of their brain, we could do two things, one reprogram the other sections of the brain to work like the missing part or have the nanites replication the missing part of the brain. Does that answer your question sir? Oh yes it does Steven, said Dr. Lanning.

At that moment Tyler walked into the room and walked over to Steven and Dr. Lanning, and handed Steven his suit. All in place and working great, I put a small change in the batteries before I put them in the suit and hooked them into the system to make sure the system would come online and man did it every. I place my head in your hood and I displays looked right.

Thanks Tyler Steven said, now I have to look at going to the next level. At that point everyone was looking at Steven, Tyler and Dr. Lanning. Out of the blue Dr. Lanning said “CONTROL” and everyone but the Doctor stopped moving including Steven. This put a smile on the Doctor’s face, he was not sure if the wrapping from the package had worked completely, but he was hoping it had because Steven was now bald. The Doctor walked over to each member of the team and said something to them, they all walked away and then he came to Steven. Steven I want you to get undress completely and put on the suit, I believe the lube for the suit is in the box you had with you this morning. Steven walked over to the table and grabbed the bottle from the box and started to get undress. Then Dr. Lanning said “STOP”, Steven stopped right where he was pulling his shirt off, the Doctor walked over to Steven and said, you are very hot and that is why you were taking off your shirt, I’m sorry and you will put it back on. The complete team was now back in the meeting room standing, then Dr. Lanning said “CONTROL” They all blinked a few times and then looked at Steven and he said out loud, “I’m sorry I was very hot, I’m sorry” and he puts his shirt back on.

Dr. Lanning was glad that the wrapping worked, they had been working on getting it to work fast then it did on the other members of the team, but he wanted to know why it did work faster on Steven then it did on the others. Well, that is for a different time.

Ok, team lets get to work on getting all of Steven ideals working, what needs to be done first? Well, first we need to get my micro core system working in the right place in me to match my suit, said Steven. Well that stop the room, everyone looked over to Steven and then Dr. Lanning and then Ryan piped up, now wait a second, I do not believe we are ready for human testing just yet, I mean we need to do some research on your systems first. Dr. Lanning stepped up and said “CONTROL”, he spoke soft but loud, “ we have done all the research we need to do and we are at the next level which is test on humans, Steven is the beta tester”, then Dr. Lanning said “CONTROL”. Everyone blinked a few times and then Ryan said, ok sounds good to me Steven, lets get your mapping of your body done so we can align those systems of yours to the right sensors.

As Ryan started the mapping process, Steven started working on the blank nanites and the micro core systems to be place in his body, as they where working on this David and Zach were working on getting the OS and programs ready to be installed into the core and the nanites. They were not sure what type of programs right now would be place in the nanites so they where building a install program that would be able to download the programs right to them and allow them to select the number of nanites needed for each job. Tyler was working away on making sure that all the teams suits had the new batteries installing and that all the sensors were online and working. He worked very close with Steven and Ryan to make sure the map of Stevens suit and body were 100% right.

They all stopped for about an hour or so for lunch and then they all started right back what the were working on, Dr. Lanning told him he wanted Steven in the suit by 3 o’clock this afternoon and to see a test run, so need to say, they where all working at 100%. Dr. Lanning came over to Steven and asked a lot of questions about the nanites and the core system and what was the number of nanites needed per person and if Steven had more then one core system.

Steven said he had a total of 12 core systems built and that the labeled number 1 was the master and it would never be used because it controlled the development and design of the rest of the systems. Plus it was the only blueprint there was. As for the nanites, around 10,000 per person would be needed to start, the nanites would development more in the body as they where needed, but if more are needed, then that person would no longer have control over himself and the last answer was the one the good Doctor was looking for, I have over 1,000,000 blank nanites made and ready for programming.

Well it was close to 3 o’clock and Dr. Lanning came to the lab and asked what the status was. Ryan, the lead tech, said we are about ready to have the core system and the nanites into his system and up on the suit. Good, good the Doctor said, call me in my office when Steven is in the suit and ready for testing. Yes Sir will do. With that the Doctor left the lab.

Jim, Alex here, can you believe it, Steven has been here a week and we are getting ready to do a complete test, I’ll give you a call one things are in place.

Steven and the rest of team where going over all the numbers and programs one more time before the big moment. Ryan asked Steven if he was still willing to be the beta tester. I’m ready for this, I know my nanites and core system works great, so I’m not worried.

Ok, lets do it, get that IV over here and get it ready. Steven put the needle to the IV bag and place his 10,000 nanites and the 6 core system units in. He asked David and Ryan to double check the connection and it was green across the board. With that Steven set down in the chair and had Tyler put in the IV into his arm. Steven told everyone it will take about 5 minutes for them to work their way into his system from the IV. So in the mean time can you all help me get undress here and get that lube on for the suit? It was like no one was thinking that wasn’t a strange request so they started helping him get undress, he had already removed his shirt before he had them put the IV in. So his nice fresh shaven clean crest was out there for everyone to see, Tyler was like breathing very hard and Ryan told him, down boy time to play later. Within moments Steven was standing there completely naked and the odd thing no was thinking this was strange. Zach received the bottle of body lube that was sent with the suit and walked over to where Steven was standing, he place a good amount of lube in his hand and then handed the bottle over to David. Zach then started to place the lube on Steven starting with this left foot, slowing move up his leg to make sure that 100% of the his body is covered. David starts with Steven’s head and then works slowly down his back. Ryan and Tyler are getting the suit ready, Steven is starting to get turned on by these two good-looking men touching him and he likes how it feels. Steven starts to think again and as Tyler how in the world will with suit fit him and how will it close because it does not have a zipper on the opening. Tyler informs Steven that the suit is designed to mold to his body and it needs to be a littler smaller then him because it is like latex, it expands to mold to your body and as for the opening that you will enter the suit by, well that’s the cool part about the suit, it will close by itself and will not reopen until the suit is told too.

Steven was thinking out loud now, well that’s cool but what if I have to take a shit? Everyone stopped for a second and started to think and then Steven asked a new question, Tyler, can the suit open up in different areas if programmed? Tyler stood there for a moment and then came back with, yes it can, good thinking, we’ll work on that program as soon as we get you in the suit.

Ryan asked David and Zach if they where done coving Steven in the lube and they where done with it but for two areas, his ass and his goods. Steven just smiled and told Tyler to have fun. Tyler had the biggest smile we have every seen.

Steven asked Ryan to check to make sure that all the core system units and the nanites had exited the IV bag before removing the IV from him. Which Ryan did as he was asked and all units had exited the HV bag. Steven then had them remove the IV from his arm and David finished covering that arm in the lube. Tyler had the suit ready for Steven; they helped Steven get into the suit. He liked how the suit felt against his hairless body, the suit felt cold when he put it on but it was rapidly warming up as he moved around the lab. He noticed that the self-sealing mechanism engages and the opening that he entered the suit was not sealed. He also noticed that the suit seems to be getting tighter as he walked around the lab. Before long he realizes that it is getting much tighter and it was compressing his body everywhere. He tried to ask Tyler what was going on, but with the suit getting tighter he no long could move his month. So he goes over to the table where Tyler was sitting and types the question on the computer next to Tyler, Why is the suit getting tighter and why can’t I talk?

Tyler just smiled and said, oh, forgot to tell you that part, the suit has to mold and adjust to you body and then it will relax its tightest on you, more heat you make in the suit the tighter the suit will get, but the tighter the suit faster it will adjust to your body. Steven shakes his head up and down and then types back, ok well the heat is good for the batteries also, they will change up to full level because with me walking around, I have the worlds biggest hard-on I have every had. Tyler smiles and looks in the direction and then says, yes we can see and it does feel great, yes? Steven shakes his head up and down.

Dr. Lanning walks in to get a status of how things are going, he sees Steven in the suit and he has to take a double take and he looks right at his package, because man is big and big. Well, I see we are moving forward, can you talk yet Steven, and Steven shakes his head no. Ryan, are the sensors online? Yes sir and working great, better then they have every worked before, the new software Steven put in is 1000% better. Good, good to hear that. What about the programming? Well we where waiting for Steven to be able to talk before moving forward, because they are his toys and he knows the program better then us. Sounds right to me, let me know when you are ready to move forward. Yes Sir Ryan said.