The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Job…

By LatexDude ()

Part IV – Testing

It was now Saturday morning and Jim was walking into the lab and seen Alex was already there, when you get here Alex, just walked in the door. So, Alex what’s the plan? Well, first I want to check their status via the control system, to see how they did last night. Alex did a little bit of typing and all 5 systems came back with “ENERGY LEVEL 3 – RECHANGE NOW” in big red flashing letters. Oh NO, I forgot about that, they are human and they do need to eat. Jim, don’t you have a friend over at the hospital that we could call and see what they feed coma sufferers? Yup, let me call him. As Jim was doing that Alex started to run some more test to see the time frame they had to work with, and the system displayed 6.5 hours left before shut down. Alex check to see how much time was left on the sleep mood and that was 15 minutes. Jim came back into the lab and said he would be gone for about an hour he was going to and get the supplement from the hospital. Jim when you are there, ask him what we can add to the supplement for extra energy.

All 5 of the MaleBots pickup their heads all at the same time and looked straight ahead. Alex asked MaleBot Steven, MaleBot Steven, what is your status? Master, MaleBot Steven is Ready and Online, but energy levels are at a 3 which is low, need to recharge. MaleBot Steven, what is your normal energy level? Master, best performance level is 10, but can run normally between 5 & 6. MaleBot Steven, how do you recharge? Master, MaleBots can recharge a via one of the three Feeding programs:

FP1—Food intake, but this does have the problem of waste. FP2—Energy supplement via a penis gag, and the IV would be sucked in, sucking will stop when maximum level is reached. FP3—A is giving blowjobs, we can get energy and food from Men’s cum or Women’s cum, Men’s cum works better for MaleBots, Master also must say who the blowjob will be given to.

Well, those are nice options, MaleBot Steven with you energy level at a 3, can you use feeding program #3? Yes Master but all other programs but program 4 must be set to OFF. MaleBot Steven, “Open Program 99 and FP3 on me and in that order, Execute” Yes Master. MaleBot Steven walked over to Dr. Lanning and got on his knees and unzipped his pants. He then starting to play with the Doctors cock and it began to get hard, as it got to a nice size, MaleBot Steven placed it in his mouth and starting to give the worlds best blowjob, the Doctor started to get weak in the knees so MaleBot Steven placed his arms around the Doctor to hold him up, (A reminder Steven had told his nanites to make him stronger), Dr. Lanning was able to sit in MaleBot Steven’s hands, arms has he was sitting on a bar stool. As the Doctor came, MaleBot Steven did not miss a drop he took it all in. Right at the moment of climax, Jim walked in and seen what was going one and yelled, across the lab, hey you started without me. MaleBot Steven helped the Doctor to a chair and then returned to where the others where standing.

Wow, that was great, the best blowjob I have had, WOW! Why would you do that Alex, you know the system said they where low on energy? I asked Steven how do the recharge and you will not believe this, but look, I wrote it down. Jim read the feeding programs and could not believe what he read. Wow, that number 3 is a very nice option. MaleBot Steven, what is your energy level now? Master, MaleBot Steven’s energy levels are now at 4.5. MaleBot Steven, tell me the amount of cum needed to get to normal and maximum levels? Master, to reach normal levels which is between 5 & 6 I need two cum feedings, for reach maximum levels I need a total of 5 cum feedings. MaleBot Steven, how long does the cum feedings last? Master, if maximum levels are reached via cum feedings, energy levels will stay at that level and drop to normal in 2 days.

MaleBot Steven, what is the best way to recharge? Master, the best way to recharge MaleBots is Energy IV and cum feedings. Well, Jim said that fits right into what we where looking for. Alex you have out did yourself. Jim, sit down over there, MaleBot Steven, Open FP3 on Master Jim, execute. Steven walks over to Jim sitting on the sofa and Steven kneels down and unzipped Jim’s pants and starts to play with his cock, as it gets hard, Steven starts to play with it with is tongue and then places it in the hot mouth of his. He has Jim to the climax and not a drop is lost. Steven gets up and returns with the others.

MaleBot Steven, what is your energy level? Master, it is at a 7 now. Cool, Jim you ok, Jim! Oh, yes I’m fine, wow that was, WOW! Well need to more forward here, where is that supplement you got from the hospital? On the table, plus I picked up the energy additives for it also, Kevin told me that that is what they put in the IV’s of race car drives, football players when they are running out of energy. Great, did he say how much to put in? Yup, he said add one table spoon to get bag of supplement. Cool, lets get these made up and given to the boys.

Jim and Alex got the supplement with the extra energy supplement ready and walked over to where the new MaleBots stood. MaleBots, Open Program 99, execute, Alex said. MaleBots, Open Program FP2, execute. All 5 of their mouths started to look full, and all of them started to suck on whatever was now filling their mouths. Alex walked over to Ryan, MaleBot Ryan, hold this above your head from this point on the bag. Because his mouth was full, he could not talk but his right hand grabbed the bag and held it up above his head. Alex then took the tube that came out of the bag and placed the end of it into a hole that was in the gag that was in Ryan’s mouth. As soon as he did that the supplement started to flow into Ryan’s mouth. Alex did this with David, Zach, Tyler and Steven. By the time Alex had finished with Steven, Ryan and David bags where empty but they continued to suck. Alex turned to Jim and Jim was ahead of Alex he had already started getting the other bags ready. Jim walked over and had Ryan release his bag and replaced it with the new one and Alex did the same with David. When they where done there Zach and Tyler where at the same point, sucking on an empty bag, so they replaced those also. When they where done doing that, Steven had stopped sucking, his bag was also empty, but was still holding the bag over his head with the tube running to his mouth.

Alex took the bag and removed the tub and had Steven put his arm down. As soon as the tube was removed from Stevens’ mouth, the gag removed itself from Stevens’ mouth. MaleBot Steven, Status report. Yes Master, MaleBot Steven is running at 100%, and is online and ready. MaleBot Steven what is your energy level? Master, MaleBot Steven’s energy level is at 10 the maximum level. MaleBot Steven how long before recharge? Master, recharge should not be needed for 96 hours.

By this time the other 4 had stopped sucking and Jim had taken their bags and had them lower their arms. MaleBots, Open Program 4, execute. The first one to come around was Steven, he looked around and then said, I can’t move. That’s right Steven, you are now a part of the USPR program, you are now a USPR MaleBot 1000, which is a Pleasure Robot, you have been programmed to pleasure men not women. Steven started to yell, what the fuck, what do you mean I’m a, what the hell did you call it? A MaleBot Steven. The FUCK I AM, now get me … MaleBot Steven, Open Program 25 – full mouth ball, execute and Steven stopped talking right in the middle of his word because his mouth was now complete full with a gag.

Ryan was the next one awake and all he did was start by calling everyone names. MaleBot Ryan, Open Program 5 but keep Ryan aware, execute. Ryan stopped talking in the middle of his word and said, Yes Master, MaleBot Ryan, Online and ready to take orders and Ryan is aware.

Then David, Zach and Tyler all where a wake now, but they had seen what happen to Ryan so they did not start yelling, Tyler was the first to ask a question and it was very to the point, Dr. Lanning, what the fuck is going on? Well Tyler, that was not nice, but I understand why you are feeling that way. MaleBot Ryan, Open Program 4 only if he says he will be quiet, execute. Master, the person Ryan said to fuck you and he would not keep quiet. Ok, MaleBot Ryan, Open program 20, execute, now open program 25, penis extra large, execute and now open program 22 level 10, execute. Ryan starting to yell in his mind because his cock, his ass and his mouth where all getting stimulated at the maximum level, MaleBot Ryan, Open program 4, execute. Ryan’s head started to move back and forth and up and down and all over but he could not say a word or make a sound because he was giving the penis in his mouth a blowjob.

Now to Tyler’s question, for sometime now I have dreamed about robots being sex partners and being able to do other things around the house. The problem I ran into all the time was that they where always too big to build or I had to lay down in them so they could have their way with me. So, after Jim and I started USR, I told him one day I was going to build the MaleBots, FemBots project, also I was going to start with the MaleBots side of the program because Jim and I where gay. I know all you are looking at us like you can not believe this, well no one knows, Jim is married and has two wonderful kids and I was married, but I could put my wife thru living a life without having a sex partner that loved her completely. So here we are and here you are.

Steven starts to shake his head and moving his mouth, but nothing comes out. Steven, can you be quiet if I remove your gag, asked Dr. Lanning. Steven nodded yes. MaleBot Steven, Open program 26, execute, the gag removed itself from Stevens mouth. Thank you Doctor, may I ask a question. Yes Steven, said Dr. Lanning. I would like to know and I’m sure the others would like to know also what is happening to Ryan. Well, a few things are happening to Ryan and the reason is he was not very friendly. A few programs are in control of him right now and they are as following, his climax circuits are OFF, there is a penis gag in his mouth and the internal stimulators are ON and set at the maximum level which is 10. Now the stimulators stimulate your cock, your ass and if there is a penis gag in your mouth, then you will give it a blowjob. With the climax circuits turned off, no amount of stimulation will cause him to have an orgasm; the sexual pressure will just build and build and build. I’m sure if there was no gag in his mouth right now he would be yelling for release, you see, it feels great for a time but after a amount of time it turns to pain and it will continue until he has an orgasm.

All four of them where looking at each other with a look on their face of, Oh My GOD! David, piped in and asked if he could ask a question. Yes David this is why I’m doing this to allow you to ask all the questions you want. Thank you Master, as he heard himself say that he stopped for a moment, and the others looked at him with question on their face, as if why did he say that and then started to ask the question. Why us, I mean why us five?

Well, I have to say, You, Ryan, Zach and Tyler, I hand picked for your skills, minds and well for you bodies. I mean you are some of the best looking men. But as for Steven, you dear sir just feel into my lap, when Dr. Cates called me and asked if I need someone that was bright, highly skilled, full of energy and was the best he every seen on nanites and micro technology. Well, I asked him to send over your information right away and I’ll take a look at it and if you could send a picture of him that would be great also.

Well, after I read your transcripts and then read what you where working and seen that picture of yours, well I knew I had to get you on the project. I mean, your studies on nanites and micro control system units where light years past ours here at USR. I mean, why would I want to pass up on making my dream come true. Plus the benefits of getting 5 unbelievable good looking men in from 24 to 32 years of age, I mean, where could I get a better good of guys.

Zach, piped up and said, Master may I ask a question, again the rest of the guys looked at him with the look on their face as why in the hell is he saying Master. Yes Zach, ask away. How in the world did you get us, David, Ryan, Tyler and myself into the suits with out us recalling it, I mean, at less I do not recall it. David and Tyler said, nope we do not recall that also. Dr. Lanning started to smile, well if Ryan could talk he say the same, but looks like he has passed out from the pain. One second Doc, is he still be stimulated? Yes, yes he is Zach, the look or horror came over all four of their faces.

Now to Zach’s question, do you all recall when I gave you the suits, that they came in a wrapping? They are shook their head yes, all in fear of getting the same done to them that was happening to Ryan. Well the wrapping was a special paper that was designed to be melt into your skin; it was a drug that put coding into your brain that I could active when I needed to. All of you took about two weeks to come under my power, but for some reason Steven you took one day. Can you please tell me what happen with the package I sent you? Yes Master, again everyone stopped and looked at Steven like, why are you saying that, when I got home that night, I found the box at my front door, I took it and placed it on the table and then took a shower. I only put my bath robe on and nothing else, I walked out to the table and looked thru my mail and started to read the lab notes, then I seen the box and remembers that there was no return address on it and I better open it. When I opened it I found you letter and then took out the suit, well the wrapping I know felt very nice on my hands an found myself moving it all around my hands and told myself if the suit felt half as good as this shipping wrapping paper, man oh man. Well, I wanted to get a good view of the suit, so I clean off the table and laid it in the center, take my time unfolding it because the wrapping paper felt so nice. After I was done looking at the front I started to flip the suit over to look at the back, well the wrapping paper started to fall to the floor and as a normal reaction I push my body up to the table to trap the wrapping between me and the table. Well, when I graded the suit and started to flip it over my robe opened so I was standing there naked and when I pushed my body forward to trap the wrapping, it covered me from the lower crest to my feet. Well it came in contact with my dick, balls, and legs. Oh my, did it feel great, so for some reason I walked over to the sofa with it and removed my cotton robe and wrapped myself up in it, about an hour later I wake up with feeling wonderful, but I know I had to get some reading done. So I get up and walk back over to the table, put the suit back in the box and start read the lab notes, well a few hours later I’m almost a sleep so I get up and take a new shower before going to bed, because from that hour earlier I was all hot and sweaty.

Well when I got out of the shower, I did not have my cotton robe in the bathroom like normal so I grabbed the wrapping and wrapped myself up with that, now I was still had water on me so, the wrapping stuck to me and I could not remove it where I was wet, so I said the hell with it, I’ll take it off in the morning when I’m all dry, so I went to bed with it wrapped around me. When I got up in the morning the wrapping was gone, I looked for it for a very short time because I was going to be late, but now that you told us it melts into the body, well now I know where it is.

Thank you Steven. Yes Master, I’m here to serve and pleasure my Master. Steven said out loud, where that come from. Never mind that Steven, well gentlemen, it’s time for some testing. MaleBot Ryan, open program 5, execute. MaleBot Ryan is Ready and Online. MaleBot Ryan, what is the status of Ryan? Master, Ryan has passed out, would you like me to wake him? Yes, I would and open program 4 and execute it when you do wake him. Yes Master, Ryan is awake, executing program 4.

Well Ryan, welcome back to the living, I see you are still in pain by the way you are moving your head. MaleBot Ryan, open program 26, execute. Oh, God, Doctor please let me have release, please let me have release, I need release. What do you call me and what do you say when you want something from me. Master, may I please have release Master? That’s better said Alex. MaleBot Ryan, Open Program 21, execute. Ryan started to morn and making strange noises and his whole body start to shake, then right before he climaxed, something covered his mouth and a tube formed between his mouth and the end of his cock. As he climaxed he sucked his own cum to his mouth and all he did was morn and morn, this lasted about 5 minutes. After he was done cumming, the tube and gag disappeared and Ryan said, Oh Thank you Master, Thank You Master, you are the best Master MaleBot Ryan could ask for.

That worked better then I thought it would, but I did not program the gag and tube from him to take his own cum, MaleBot Ryan, why did the you drink your own cum? Master my system can store energy by taking in cum, there was no one at my dick to take the cum so my system would not allow it to be wasted so it feed it back to me. MaleBot Ryan, what is your energy level. Master my level is a 7.

MaleBots, Open program 5 but keep personalizes aware, execute. All five of them heads turned and faced forward and the lens now covered their eyes again, but this time they could see everything, hear everything, and feel everything but with no control. MaleBots, on your cocks, reinstall the 5 gates of hell at the size before the enlarged dick, execute. With that command, all of they started to yell in their minds, the pain and the pleasure they where feeling was out standing. MaleBots, open program 20, execute. This time the did not feel a thing, it was like nothing happened. Zach being the programmer tried to access the programming, which he was able to do but only to see what they where, he could not execute or control them. He found out that program 20 was to turn the climax circuits off. The other 4 all found out how to access what the program was, but like Zach found out they could not change it or execute a program.

MaleBots, Open Program 25, penis, extra large, execute. With this command, all five of their mouths where opened as wide as they could be opened and filled to the max with this over sized penis gag. MaleBots, Open Program 22 level 5 and level 2 for MaleBot Ryan, execute. With this command all of them started to morn and yell into the minds because of the feeling was out of world, they all started to suck and tongue fuck the penis gag in their mouth. The butt plug was starting to move in and in out and change size, it would go faster and the super slow and then change size and start all over. Something was trying to jack off their penis’s, it would go fast and then slow, get hot and then warm and wet, the grip of the 5 gates of hell would get larger and then smaller adding to the simulation. And all this time, all they could do is stand there and take it, because they had no control over their bodies.

MaleBot Ryan, Open program 23, execute, the stimulation stopped but Ryan was still right at the point of climax and needed release. MaleBot Ryan, Open program 4 and 26, execute. Master please let me cum, please. No Ryan, if I give you control of your body will you do what I tell you to do, if so I will let you cum then. Yes Master, I’m here to serve and bring you pleasure Master. MaleBot Ryan, Open program 6, execute.

Ryan had full control of his body again, but all he waited to do was bring pleasure and serve his Master. Ryan, I want you to give Jim a hand job as you fuck him up the rear. Jim looked over at Alex with a look of really. Alex knew that Ryan was the one Jim like the best; he helped pick Ryan for the project. Ryan, make sure you do it extra slow and make Master Jim very pleased with you, and when he says he is pleased you may cum, but you must cum in him and you can not cum for at less two hours, execute program. Ryan goes over to Jim picks him up and walks over to the sofa and lays him down, and slowly starts to undress him.

MaleBots, all but Ryan, Open Program 22, execute. The remaining 4 are all in a lala world, because they have been stimulated for the pass hour without being able to have an orgasm. Alex knowing that David hated gays to the point where he would get sick just hearing about two men kissing Alex did the following: MaleBot David, I want you to make love to MaleBot Tyler, I want you to kiss him, fuck him and give him a blowjob, hand job, do what every it takes to please MaleBot Tyler, then after an hour of doing that I want MaleBot Tyler to do the same. MaleBot David do you understand these orders? Yes Master, I’m to service and pleasure MaleBot Tyler for an hour by, kissing him, fucking him, giving him a blowjob and a hand job. When the hour is up, MaleBot Tyler will do the same to me for an hour. MaleBot Tyler and David, Open Program 26, execute. MaleBot Tyler, Open Program 6, execute.

Tyler you have full control over your body, please enjoy David, one more thing, MaleBot David, at the end of the MaleBot Tyler’s hour, you will be in a 69 procession and you will both eat each others cum. Execute program.

Tyler just about jumped on David, David and Tyler was kissing all over the placed. David was screaming in his mind say, NO NO NO, I’m note gay, NO!!!! Well when Tyler started to play with David dick and pushing on the butt plug he start to like this man on man thing, he started to think, wow he knows ahhhhhh all the right ahhhhhh places to ahhhhhh play with.

Now we had Ryan and Jim taken care of for about two hours, David and Tyler was starting their two hours of fun, well it was fun for Tyler right now, but David will come around. Lets see we have Zach and Steven and myself left, what are we going to do. Oh a little side note to remind you, all 5 MaleBots still had their climax circuits turned off.

At this point Zach and Steven are just stand there want to cum, but they can not, they can’t move to stimulate themselves they can ask to be stimulated, they only can dream about cumming. I’m not sure what I wanted to try next, but one thing I have never done was the three way before, so why not, I personal believe Zach and Steven are two hottest looking guys in the group and I know for a fact that Steven gives the best blowjobs I have every had.

MaleBots Zach and Steven, open program 26 and 22 level 2, execute. The gags are removed and Zach and Steven start morning in their minds, because program 5 is still running. Alex stands there and starts just looking over their bodies, the suits are a darker gray color that changes shades as it molded around their bodies. You can see every little section of their bodies, the belly button is plan as day, their ears, the lines of their muscles, I mean you can see everything, it was like they where dipped in a bucket of gray latex. When you first look at them with the suits is this form, all you can think is wow, and just looking at them is making me so aroused and hard. You can see their body move with the stimulators on, hmm they are set a level 2 I wonder, would I be able to see more movement at high levels. MaleBots Zach and Steven move to Level 10 on program 22, execute. Well, Alex could not hear them but Zach and Steven where now yelling no longer morning. Well he was right you can see how they would go nuts with it at level 10 for a long time, look at that cock and ass, I mean the suit is working the hell out of them. Well, Alex was getting more and more aroused so it got him thinking, what if I had them fuck and blow me with them at 22 and then open the gates right when I was ready to cum myself. Why not, lets try it. MaleBots Zach and Steven, Yes Master they said together. I want you two to pleasure me in the following ways: Steven I want you to start giving me a blow job, and MaleBot Zach will give you a blow job at the same time and MaleBot Zach I what you to fuck me in the ass and as you give MaleBot Steven a blowjob. Do you two understand? Yes, Master, again they said it at the same time. MaleBot Steven the sensors in your mouth, can they tell you when I’m about to cum and when I do? Yes, Master. Good, MaleBot Steven, when you since I’m cumming, I want Program 23 and 21 to execute, which will allow you to come and when I come and when MaleBot Steven cums you cum inside me MaleBot Zach. Now execute.

As soon as Alex said execute, Steven moves to the floor, and Zach lays Alex down on Stevens face with his cock in Steven’s mouth, then Zach makes sure that Alex’s head is facing Steven’s feet. Zach then mounts Alex and starts fucking him with that extra large cock with the 5 gates of hell and the stimulator program running, then Zach takes Steven in to his mouth. Well need to say because of all the stimulators and movement, Alex cum so hard and so long that it is almost over welling. Steven lets go and starts to cum, Zach lets go and starts to cum and Alex is cumming and getting it up the ass at the same time and the cum is extra hot coming from Zach which pushes Alex to a second climax in seconds of the first one. At that moment, Alex says MaleBots Zach and Steven Open Program 6, execute. And all you hear is Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, thank you Master, thank you Master thank you Master.

MaleBot Zach, since you are the closes to my ass, please clean me out, I do not need cum like you do. Yes, Master. Zach heads to Alex’s ass and starts suck up all the cum and tongue fucking his ass to get all the cum out, well this made Alex start to get hard again, Steven notices this and with out being told to he dropped right now to Alex’s cock and started giving him a blowjob. About 5 minutes of this and Alex was blowing his fourth load of the day into Steven’s mouth.

Right after that Alex said, MaleBot Zach and Steven, Open Program 5, execute. As soon as he said that they both stood walk to the wall where they stood all night. It was right close to two hours and Alex walked over to Jim and asked how things where going, Oh God, I need to cum but Ryan is too good, you told him two hours and he’s staying to two hours, MaleBot Ryan, Open Program 22 level 10, as soon as Jim climaxs open program 23. Enjoy Jim, execute. It was like someone was shoot, Jim started to yell, fuck me fuck me harder, harder harder, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and both of the came at the same time and it was a wonderful site to see. MaleBot Ryan, Open Program 5, execute. As Zach and Steven Ryan stood and walked to the staging wall.

Alex walked over to David and Tyler and told Tyler to get in 69 position. Yes Master, Tyler moved and mounted David’s dick and David did the same to Tyler’s. MaleBots David and Tyler Open Program 22, Level 10, execute, with that both where being stimulated at maximum levels, MaleBots David and Tyler, Open Program 21, execute. They both start to shake and sucked hard on each others dicks and drank up every last drop of cum. MaleBots David and Tyler, Open Program 5, execute. Like the others the stood and walked to the staging wall.

Hey Jim, you ok over there? Yes Sir… Man that was the best fun I have ever had, how about you, you doing ok. Oh yes, that was the first time I have ever had two men at the same time on me and I’m telling you right now it’s not the last time.

Ok there is one more program I want to try today, I want to see how this hard metal robot body looks like. MaleBots, Open Program 4, execute. They are yelled for a second and then got quiet and all about the same time said, Thank you Masters, we are here to serve and pleasure our Master Alex and Master Jim. That put a smile on Jim and Alex’s faces, because this is the original personalizes talking so that mean they are now 100% truly programmed.

Ok boys Alex said, how has today been so far for you all, well they are said Wonderful Master, thank you us allow to serve our Masters. Good, good Alex said, one more thing we need to test that we have not tested and I’m going to let you stay aware and then I let you talk after we are done. Thank you Master they all said. MaleBots Open Program 10 and allow the users to stay aware, execute.

Jim and Alex just stood there looking as the change started to happen, as for the guys the where screaming like made men, the suits where getting tighter again but they also where getting hard, the 5 gates of hell changed into a tight like metal condom that did not allow room for the dick to get hard, so if it did, it was going to very painful. As the suit finished changing to a Hard Metal Robot Suit, the guys stop screaming because they had adjusted to the tightest of the suits, they no longer could feel, their could see their Masters touching them but they could not feel a thing.

Wow Alex, they look great, like real robots, the lines, the feel of the suit, I mean it’s metal, its real metal. Man Tyler out did his self on this, Alex said. Tyler heard that and way trying to tell his Master that he was glad he was pleased and he was happy that he pleased his Masters.

MaleBots, Open Program 6, execute. Hey Guys, walk around in the new you, I want to see how you look when you walk. Yes Master, they all said as they started to walk around, they all walked in a stiff way, like their bodies only moved back and fore or side to side, all in very straight lines. Tyler you out did yourself here, Thank you Master, I am glad that I have pleased my Master. Steven what are you thinking, Well Master, this is truly wonderful feeling, I can not feel the outside world but every step I make it arouses me, which also causes pain. Steven give me more details. Yes Master, the plug that is up my ass, it is now metal and has very straight lines on it and it feels good but also painful to walk and my penis, well it is locked in a small and tight metal box, so with each step I get arouses I try to get hard and the pain keeps me from doing so.

Wow, let me know how this feels, MaleBots open program 22 level 1 and program 20. Oh Master please NO execute. All five of them stop in place and start to scream in pain but pleasure. Level 2 execute. They now are starting to rock back and forward and I’m worried they may fall over, MaleBots open program 5 and 4, execute. They all stop moving but they are still asking for their Master to stop the pain, please Master stop the pain. Level 5 execute, as soon as Alex said Execute they all pass out. MaleBots Open program 23 and 11, execute. The stimulation stops and the suits return to the tight soft bodysuits.

Steven is the first to wake, and he Thanks his Master for stopping the pain and said he was sorry. Why are you sorry MaleBot Steven Master for you to give us pain we must have not severed or pleased our Masters.

MaleBots, give status starting with MaleBot Steven.

Masters, MaleBot Steven unit is Online and ready to service his Masters; Energy level is at a 7.

Masters, MaleBot Tyler unit is Online and ready to service his Masters; Energy level is at a 6.

Masters, MaleBot David unit is Online and ready to service his Masters; Energy level is at a 7.5.

Masters, MaleBot Zach unit is Online and ready to service his Masters; Energy level is at a 7.

Masters, MaleBot Ryan unit is Online and ready to service his Masters; Energy level is at a 7.