The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New look, new life (Part 2)

A good friend

By Robert Towers

“Oh, shit,” Susan slurred “My appointment with Mat was at 9!”

Looking at her watch, she calculated that she had just enough time. Now she was late, because she stopped at her house first to get a few things. If she was going to spend a few days with Mat, she would need some personal items. She tossed a pile of her sexiest underwear and dresses on her bed and folded them quickly into a suitcase. She added some pumps, cosmetics, and toiletries. “That ought to do.”

For her entire life, Susan had been punctual. But not in this last week. Since her visit to her boyfriend and stylist last friday, she had had a strange week. She spent most of it very excited. She had a fascination with Mat and always fantisized about he working in her hair at the salon and making her more and beautiful and sexy. Sam had enjoyed that kind of dreams in her nights.

Susan looked in a mirror to check her makeup. She had been feeling hot since the last appointment. The stink brought a subtle smile to her lips. In the mirror she saw her, the sexiest Mat platinum blonde girl, and her smile turn into a mischievous grin. Looking right into her own eyes, she formed a mental image of Mat. Her orgasm was abrupt and short lived, and she calmed down quickly. She felt a lonely longing for Mat, and wished he was here right now.

But he wasn’t and she was late to meet him. She locked up her house and left. Then she got in her car and sped to the salon.

As she entered the Tropez salon the receptionist asked how she could help her.

“I over slept”. Susan said “Long week with wet dreams. Can Mat still see me?”

“Let me check.” the young blonde receptionist picked up her phone and called Mat. “Mat, Susy is here. Yes. Yes. I’ll let her know.”

Then she told her that Mat soon will be free and they could start. So she had a seat in the waiting area.

Next to her, Faye was sitting reading a magazine. With her bleached blonde hair and rather heavily made-up, she looked like a picture of sin.

“Hi Faye!”

“Oh! You startled me! I didn’t see you come over!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Oh, my, no. I’m sorry, how rude of me. Excuse me, please, ok?.

“Not problem, “How was your week as single woman?”.

“Pretty rough,” Faye replied.

“Sorry”

Faye smiled and laughed slightly. “Mmmm. Somethings were much better,” she replied.

“Oh”

“I was still a touch apprehensive with men and needed some support. So.....my last appointment asked Mat about it and he said I should get out more and meet more people in the city and socialize. He suggested I go out and get some new clothes and pamper myself a little bit. Gosh, your boyfriend has been real nice help”.

“Yes, I can see that” Susan responded with a wide smile. Faye had taken her new found freedom and decided to dress up a bit. Now she wore high heels, her dress was a light blue one piece affair that showed off her thin frame.

Moments later, Mat appeared through the door behind Susan. “Hello, Faye. Good to see you. Susan, you look wonderful. Shall we get started?”

Susan fought the urge to display her jealousy and smiled, thanking him for the compliment. Then she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a wet, open mouthed kiss. Mona felt as if she hadn’t seen him for days, and she missed him terribly.

“Thanks, Mat,” Sam said. “I’m so sorry.”

“No worries, Susan. Let’s go.”

He led her back to where Mat had his special room.

“How are you today, Susan? Everything comfy?”

“Yeah, I guess. What are we doing today?”

“It is a surprice”

Susan was becoming very uneasy in the chair as he fastened a fresh plastic cape around her neck. She felt an unmistakable stirring between her legs and wanted more than anything else to please him, to be exactly what he wanted.

Then Mat led her to the basin and gave her a quick shampoo. “My ... your hair is clean. You washed it this morning? Good girl.”

He sat her back down and rolled up a trolley loaded with plastic bowls, brushes, botles and various rods.

Mat picked a little pink roller kind of rod from the trolley and began to wrap the ends of Susan´s hair very tightly around it, all the way down to her scalp. When it was flat against her head, he slipped a little clip over it to hold it all together and picked up another little rod. She sectioned off another strip of her hair and again rolled it tightly around the rod and down against Susan´s head. Again and again her hair was sectioned off and tightly wrapped around these little pink pencil rods. Susan wondered how she would look. It felt like all of her hair was being pulled straight out of her head at once. But Maty wasn’t done. He brought a plastic bottle to her head and began to squeeze another thick viscous liquid along the length of each and every row of the rods. The odor was overwhelming. It took him a while and he absolutely drenched them all. Mat then covered her head with all the rods with a stringy net cap. When that was all in place, he tucked little cloth pads up under the net covering, against her ears. Susan‘s scalp was starting to tingle a little bit. The smell was so strong Susan’s eyes filled with tears. It almost made her dizzy.

“Ok Dear, let’s move you over to a dryer”

She was giddy when Mat guided her bumpy head under the chrome helmet of the dryer and then lowered the amber visor. Susan tried to resist her desire to close her eyes and sleep, but soon she started to float away, and then fell into a deep and restful sleep.

“Susan, Susan.”

It was Faye. She was softly calling her name.

“Susan, It’s ok.”

She looked over toward her. She was smiling at Susan. She looked so sweet. Her hair was all up in curlers now, compacted against her head beneath a tight hairnet, with those little cotton pads covering her ears. Just like Susan. Faye leaned in her direction, as she started to get up and out of her seat.

Susan mistook her unconsciousness as sleep. She did not know that a special cassette tape had been played for her while she slept and it completely opened her mind to suggestion.

In between Faye’s hair was coverd by quite a collection of curlers and her head was “covered” by new ideas and thoughts for her to absorb.

The whole process had been done so songlessly, that they would never suspect it.

“Susan, I’m going over to sit under the dryers now. Maybe when we’re both finished, we can go back to our place for some coffe. My goodness, Susan, your hair really looks so nice. It makes you look so lovely. I can’t wait to see mine. I’m so excited. Mat promise the same look for me”

Faye headed off to the dryers. Susan didn’t know what to make of it. She was enjoying this? She thinks Susan look nice?

“Let’s get this off and finish you up. Head foreword, please.”

Mat had returned. Now he comes over to Susan and turns off the dryer the visor lifts and it was off to the sink. She was not sorry to feel the cap being removed and the cotton wool peeled away, the luke warm water was a welcome relief from the burning of the lotion and he was spraying it over the rods. Another solutions being applied and this feels ice cold, she lay back here for a wile the cold on her scalp now feels quite a relief.

“Lets see what we’ve got then”, he announces and the rods are being pulled from her hair, he was soon got them all out in to the sink and now there´s a lot of rinsing going on, “Sit your self up then” and she get my self up as quickly as her girdle will allow, a fresh towel was wrapped round her hair and the old one removed from her shoulders.

“Let’s have you back over here dear.”

And she was back to the cutting chair. Once Susan was snuggled back down into the seat, Mat spun her chair around, so that she was now facing a mirrored wall. Susan giggled at her reflection. This is so much fun! She can’t wait to see what she’s going to do next.

She haven’t seen her curls yet as Susan was looking at her head covered in a towel, the towels removed and she gasp at what I see, this was a real shock, her face looked completely different it was exposed and she had no fringe just really tight curls at the top of her forehead, they was small and tight just like a poodles they skim the top of her ears and pull back exposing her temples.

Oh, her hair was so curly. The top of her head is just covered in tiny tight little curls. She loved it. Mat quickly brought a pic and a comb to her head and began to spread the tight curls apart a bit and lift and blend and smooth the top together. Susan was in heaven as Mat pampered her new curls.

Also, she was fascinating to watch her transformation. She just sat there, fascinated by her new appearance.

Faye had returned from the dryers and she was behind her with her damp hair wrapped in a towel. Susan caught her reflection in the mirror. She looked so happy, Susan though she would burst out crying in any second. Then Susy moved the mirror around her head.

“OH, I just love it!” Faye said.

Susan watched as she gracefully slid into her seat. They sat in side by side chairs

Mat waited for her to settle in, then removed her towel. Her hair lay about her head in short gentle curls. Faye seemed genuinely happy, as she and Mat continued their conversation. Mat worked quickly, lifting and urging the curls into a tight, yet subdued bouffant shape, rising perhaps three inches at her crown. Her curls seemed softer. They lightly caressed the tops of her ears, just slightly covering them. Hellen now formed gentle, curling waves along each side of her forehead. As her vision was revealed, a precise, highly sculpted bubble slowly encapsulated the top of her head. The image was true artistry. It was breathtaking.

Trance like, Susan have lost all track of time. She remained perched on the edge of her seat, knees together, unable or unwilling to fully relax. She simply sat and watched Faye.

She held her breath, time seemed to have stopped. Mat seemed to be moving in slow motion now. He lifted an aerosol can in her right hand. Faye slowly raised a thin stemmed mask to her face. A thin mist then began to envelop her head. The nozzle slowly circled about her, moving up and down and then to the side and then to the other side. The mist grew thicker with each successive pass, speckles of light danced throughout it. The unmistakable scent of lacquer reached her nostrils and still it did not stop. That glorious crown that was now Faye’s hair sparkled and gleamed like chrome! Yes! YES! OH, YES! Cover it! Coat it! Thicker! Heavier! More! MORE! YES! YES!

Suddenly she was wet. She just had a secret orgasm right here in Mat’s Salon.

Mat was starring at her. He smiled. Though she did not know anything about the mind programming Mat had subjected her to, she was now confused and very, very embarassment .

Also, she was ready for a next step.