The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbors

M/F, M/M, F/F, f/MF, m/MF, MC, Humiliation

This is written by me, and can be reproduced for your enjoyment, however not if it is reproduced on a internet pay site, without compensation for me—the writer.

This story is fiction. It is meant to be read by adults. Children under the age of 18, please leave. All the characters in this story are of my own imagination, and not real in any sense of the word. Any similarities to that of living people is pure coincidence.

This story involves a man & wife (and later their daughter) being used by a set of new neighbors. It includes hypnotism, male/female sex, male/male sex, and female/female sex. Comments are always appreciated, but please limit those to ideas & not to just give grief. At this moment, the story has a few parts and is not complete, so asking how it will end—well, we will just have to wait & see.

And now—on with the story. I hope you will enjoy.

Chapter 2

It was later in the afternoon, when the phone rang. Sue got it, and called for me to pick it up. I answered and Ann’s voice was on the other end. As soon as she knew that Susan had hung up the phone she asked if I had enjoyed last night. I answered that I had.

“Well dear, perhaps we can have fun again tonight. I really enjoyed fucking you.” She said.

I got cold feet right away. “I don’t think that is a good idea.”

“Why not? I kinda like you.” She replied.

“Its Sue, I wouldn’t want to make her nervous or suspect anything,” I reasoned with her.

“Did she suspect you were out all night getting fucked?” Ann asked.

“No, she thought I fell asleep in front of the TV and didn’t come to bed”

Ann giggled, “Oh, I thought that would be such a nice touch.”

“What do you mean? I don’t remember leaving your place. I don’t think I was drinking too much, but I feel like a zombie today.”

“My nice touch—well at 6 in the morning, I used your key to get you into your house. Rather than wake your pretty little wife and have a strange woman bringing her hubby home to her, I plopped you on the couch, turned on the TV to a dead station, and then left.” She giggled again as she was pleased with her quick thinking.

“You have a nice family. Why didn’t you say that you had a daughter? And such a cute little wifey” She went on.

Sara, oh my I forgot about Sara. She is our 16-year-old daughter who was away at camp. “You never asked if I had any kids.... Besides, how did you know I had a daughter?”

“Call me dangerous, but when I took you home this morning, I looked in your bedroom to see your little wife sleeping in your bed, and then I looked in the other bedroom and saw that it was turned into a den. I saw the picture on the desk of your daughter... she looks so much like her mother. Then I went into the other bedroom and saw it was empty. There are lots of pictures of her there.”

I was uneasy over the conversation.

“Where was she at 6 in the morning?” The voice rang in my ears from the other end of the phone.

“Camp. She will be gone for another 3 weeks. Well, actually 3 ½ weeks. She is acting as a second tier counselor.”

“mmmm, Yummy, So I can have you and your pretty little wife to myself?” Ann questioned.

I got real nervous now. “No, Leave her out of this. We had a nice night. I am sure we did things that can’t be explained to her. It would be best to just keep her out of this.” I was being as forceful as I dared.

“Oh, I don’t think so. I think it would be good to add a bit of spice to your life. I know your wife would enjoy it. Be a sport. I will invite you both over to my house for a get acquainted party.” Ann was pleased with herself.

“Ann, please, this is all happening so fast. You are very beautiful (from what I could remember) but you are kinda pushy right now. I think it is best if we take it slow and easy.” I heard silence on the other end.

Then I continued. “I mean bringing me home was nice, but checking out the place is unusual.”

When Ann finally spoke I could hear a bit of anger in her voice. “It is not your job to think. You are to OBEY”

When she said the word obey my memory saw a flash of last night. Huge cock. Hard cock. Powerful thrust. Gobs of cum. But why? Why these sights. Why not her pretty face. Her large breasts, or her pussy. Hmmm, come to think of it.... I again remember her wearing the pretty blue panties. I could smell the wetness of her crotch. But I couldn’t remember how it looked when she pulled them down.

When I came out of my daydream, the phone was beeping from the other end, which she had hung up already.

Later that day I went out to get some shopping done, and Sue stayed at home to lay out and get a tan on the deck. I was only gone for an hour or so, and when I got back I found a surprise waiting for me in my living room. Sue was entertaining Ann and a man.

My face went completely white and my mouth was very dry. I couldn’t really say a word. I looked quizzically at my wife and she knew I wondered about the people in our house. Ann just smiled at me and I sort of ignored the man. I wondered what Ann had already said to my wife.

Sue started out by introducing Ann and Bob.

“Hello Joe” Ann said as she shook my hand and grinned at me.

“Hi there Boy” Bob Said.

“What is going on?” I asked.

Sue answered that they were new to the neighborhood and found out that she was on the welcoming committee and so they wanted to come by and introduce themselves. Things looked ever so innocent.

We talked idle chat for maybe 2 minutes (not knowing how long they had been there since I had left) when Bob started making rude comments to me and my wife.

Looking at Sue in her bikini swimsuit, Bob asked her “You look good in that color. I noticed that your bottoms don’t bulge out very much under that suit. Is it because it is thick material, or do you shave your public area?”

Sue blushed a little and blinked her eyes at me as if asking what in the world kind of question is that?

Ann chirped in “Well, since I have met Joe already at the pool, he doesn’t have much of a bulge in his shorts either....perhaps they are made for one another.”

“Still think of the fun a young woman her size would be....stretched across the horse. Smacking that cute little rump Mmmmm” Bob continued.

Sue started getting annoyed. I was also, yet was afraid to say too much in case Ann pulled out photos or some proof of last night.

“It’s OK darling,” Bob said to Sue " We are just getting to know who the swingers are in the neighborhood. We always want to make sure that the entertainment is worthy of our time and effort.”

“Does this little boy satisfy you in sex?” he went on to ask Susan while pointing to me.

“That is none of your business.” Sue told them both. “Now, I wouldn’t want to be rude to our new neighbors but I am afraid you have worn out your welcome here.”

I chirped in “Yes Please LEAVE our house”

Bob was laughing as Sue showed determination to remove them from our house, but turned to me with a bit of contempt. “Don’t get me mad boy”

Ann broke in between where Bob was standing and where Sue was standing. She told Sue “Oh, don’t get your panties in a wad, we are just trying our new toy and seeing what other toys we can experience.” She was just inches from Sue and was staring straight down at her. She towered over her, and while she was looking down pointed at Sue’s tits and smirked “Are those real honey?”

I was still engaged in heated conversation with Bob. “Look, you don’t come into my house and try to push me around.”

Sue was intent on answering Ann but heard my comment to Bob as well. “They are real. Leave before my husband throws you out.”

Bob replied, “Your husband can suck my cock!!”

I saw red. I am mad now.... I take the last 2 or 3 steps toward Bob with my fist clenched and started to say “Get the Fuck out of ....”

But before I could finish my statement Bob Stopped me “PET, SHUT UP!”

I didn’t finish saying my comment.

Then he pointed to the chair in the corner of the room. “Pet SIT!!”

I went right over to the chair and sat down. I didn’t know why. I couldn’t say a word. I wanted to yell. I wanted to get up and force them out of our house. I just sat there.

Sue was stunned. She looked at me, and didn’t know what to say.

Ann calmly asked Sue “Why don’t you sit over there, and let’s start all over. Perhaps I can explain.”

Sue looked at the large woman and back at me—I was motionless.

“Joe!!!! Don’t just sit there. Do something.”

Ann brushed her hand against Sue’s breast and remarked “Hey—they might be real”

Sue knocked her hand away and ran over to me. “JOE DO SOMETHING!!”

“He can’t. We haven’t released him” Ann gloated.

“What in the blazes are you babbling about?” Sue asked Ann.

Bob pipes in “Ann wants to see your breasts, and I want to see your pussy. If we can prove to you that you have no control over your wimpy husband and his boy sized dick. Will you take off your top for Ann and your bottoms for me?”

Sue spat back at him “My husbands dick is not your concern. AND IT IS NOT small.” Her voice sounded assured, but her heart was pounding at the starting turn of events.

Ann asked Sue “Has he ever given you an orgasm with his dickey buried deep inside your snatch?”

“Why are you doing this?” Sue stammered.

“Answer the question—bitch. Has he ever given you an orgasm with that little dick he has between his legs?” Ann forced again.

Sue looked back at me. I was trying to move. I was trying to protect her. I was trying to stop them. I had no idea why I couldn’t move or speak. Sue started to cry. “What is wrong with him?”

Bob said “Your husband is a PUSSY. His only use is a good place to put my cock. He is good at licking the cum from a real pussy after a real cock has deposited its load”

Sue yelled back at him “Joe is not a pussy—something is wrong—this is not right!”

Ann asked “Is Joe gay?”

Sue answered her “Of course not, we have a daughter!”

Bob called out from the center of the room. “Pet crawl to me”

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled past Sue and over to Bob.

When I was on my knees in front of Bob he leered down at me and slowly unzipped his pants. Reaching in he hauled out one massive size cock. It had to be 9 or 10 inches soft, and yet thick too. This was the cock I had seen last night. I knew it. I was drooling over it. My eyes were glued to his shaft. I knew there must be something wrong since he was able to make me do this.

Bob laughed and taunted me “What do you want Pet?”

“Master, I want your cock sir” I replied

He pulled it free from his shorts and held it out for me to inspect. “Take a good look at this cock—Tell me what you see.”

“Master I see your huge cock before me. I see its veins running down the shaft. I see the head and the little mushroom shaped cup that attracts me.” I meekly replied

“Louder pet—so everyone can hear you. Now, in simple terms, what do you see before you?”

“I see a MAN SIZE COCK” I blurted out.

Looking at my shocked wife, Bob held the shaft of his immense tool with one hand and aiming it at my face said, “Do you think this is a MAN SIZE COCK?”

“Yes, Master. Your cock is a man-size cock. It is what I live for” I replied obediently.

“I wasn’t talking to you pussy, I was asking your wife if she thought this is a MAN SIZE COCK?” Bob retorted.

Sue stared at the awesome sight before her. Her once proud husband was on his knees, Bob’s cock was dangling before his lips, the length stretched from the top of his head to below his chin. Bob was cupping it and slightly stroking it making it even bigger. To Susan’s left stood Ann, her arms crossed on her chest, her stance was wide and proud, one of pure glee. She knew that she and Bob had Joe...and soon they would have Sue.

“Sue, take off your top so Ann can see if your tits are real.” Bob commanded.

Sue looked over at Ann again.... Her smile was wicked. She looked back toward Bob and her husband and said “I can’t”

Bob began teasing “Sue—do you see your hubby here?”

She nodded affirmative

Bob continued “What do you say I make him strip right now for our amusement.” She didn’t answer I guess Sue was still a bit in shock. “Pet, your clothes look bad on your body... don’t you want to remove them?”

His teasing was different. He didn’t command me—Somehow I could answer slightly of my own free will. I said “No, please don’t make me”

“Pet look at my cock. Stare at it. You want it. You OBEY it. This cock wants you to obey. Seeing my cock makes you know who has the POWER here. If your little dick isn’t as big as mine, then that makes you submissive to me. Do you feel how submissive you are. OBEY the cock. My cock rules you. It is huge, and powerful. Yours is small and weak. Strip for me PET and show everyone here how weak you really are.”

I tried to resist before...but after his mind-altering words reminding me of his hypnotic work last night...and I was helpless to resist any further. I yanked off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and socks, and while trying to remain kneeling before him, I pulled down my pants. IF I could just keep a little of my dignity maybe I could break this spell I am under... I tried to keep my underwear on but it was no use. It was like he was mind reading me.

“Pet, you want to please this cock right?” Bob tormented.

“Yes Master” was my answer.

“What do you want to do with this huge cock to please it?”

I was repeating what had been drummed into my brain last night. “I want to—to touch it—I want to stroke it—I want to watch it grow big and strong—I want to kiss it—I want to lick it—I want to suck it.”

“Take off your underwear Pet” was his reply. I obeyed.

“Now, with one hand hold your dick..... and with your other hand hold my cock” he commanded.

I eagerly obeyed.

“Explain to your wife how yours compares with mine.”

“My Master’s cock is big and powerful, eleven inches when erect. Master’s cock is more than double of mine. It feels so good to stroke it. I can run my hand up and down the shaft and lots of cock is still exposed. I would only be able to use 2 fingers to do that with my cock.” I explained to Ann & my wife.

“Don’t you want to kiss it pet?” Bob probed

“Oh Yes Master, Please.” I responded

“I won’t give you permission yet. Do you want to please my cock pet?” he said.

“Yes sir, I do want to please it.”

“You get a lot of pleasure when you stroke, kiss, lick or suck it don’t you pet?”

“Oh Yes SIR, Master. I love how it makes me feel” I eagerly admitted.

“Obey me, and you receive pleasure. DISOBEY me and you feel pain, don’t you Pet?” He enjoyed showing me the difference of what happens when I obey, and what will happen if I refuse or disobey him.

I paused for a moment without answering.

“Do you remember the pain of not obeying me?” Do you remember how much it hurt when I refuse to allow you my cock?” he warned.

I shuddered and responded with fear. “Yes sir.”

“Pet you want to be allowed to please my cock because it makes you feel so good doesn’t it?” he went on.

“Oh yes SIR, Master.” I again responded eagerly

Meanwhile, while Sue is watching this unbelievable spectacle, many questions are going through her head and she asked some out loud that Ann answered. “How is this all possible?”

“Joe & I had sex last night. With a little help from some scientific experiments Bob has the ability to hypnotize a subject. Last night, after I screwed your little hubby there, Bob and I had some fun with him under hypnosis.”

“There is no way you can make someone do all that under hypnosis. Especially against their will.” Sue rationalized.

“In a way, you are right. Under the surface of your marriage Joe has a hidden Homosexual tendency. We can realize it and encourage it. At the same time we can exploit someone’s weakness and use it to our advantage.” Ann calmly explained.

“What weakness could Joe possibly have?” Sue argued.

“His cock size for one” Ann sneered. “It bothers him that he is not even 6″ in length when erect. He feels inferior.”

“Oh my!” Sue exclaimed.

“Bob is—rather a fine specimen of a man don’t you agree?” Ann asked. “Wouldn’t you like to feel that hunk of meat inside you?”

“I—I—Oh, I couldn’t possibly—Oh no, I am married” Sue stammered

“Pet I am going to put this cock away. Do you know what happens if I deny you this cock?” Bob asked his kneeling subject.

“Don’t do that Master. Don’t cause me the pain” I begged. I was practically humping his leg.... begging him not to put his tool away from my sight. I received such pleasure from just looking at his cock.

“I will give you 3 minutes before the pain starts.” he warned.

“Pet, I want you to go convince Sue to take this cock inside her.” Bob explained “I am going to put my cock away from your touch, away from your reach, inside my pants and out of contact with your mouth. You have exactly 3 minutes to get your wife naked and ready for me” With that, he yanked his cock from my hand, and stuffed the huge tool back inside his shorts.

I tried to fight it. This was something that I didn’t want to do. After all, Sue was such a petite woman. I liked how tight her pussy was for my cock. I didn’t want that pussy stretched to the limit to accept his massive dick. Besides that, I loved my wife. I didn’t want her fooling around. I continued to kneel there in front of Bob as my mind worked over my dilemma.

“You want to obey me” Bob reiterated.

I made up my mind to allow him the opportunity of having my wife and crawled over to her and started to pull down her bikini bottoms, when she stopped me.

“Joe, NO please don’t do this.” Sue pleaded with my sense of morals.

“I must please him” I answered.

Sue struggled to pull back up her bottoms and argue with me at the same time. “No Joe. Don’t do this to me”

“2 minutes remain Pet” Bob stated as he followed the second hand on his watch.

“Sue, please do this for me.” I tried reasoning with her.

“Snap out of it Damn you.” Sue exclaimed. Then looking at Ann, “How do you make him stop?”

Ann just smiled at the sight that we both presented her.

I was struggling to get Sue out of her bikini bottoms, and starting to worry about running out of time.

“Please Sue, I am so very afraid of getting hurt. Please obey him.” I tried to reason with her.

“How will you get hurt?” She asked me.

“My balls. My stomach. Oh god the pain.” I answered.

“What is he talking about? What in gods name did you do to him?” Sue pleaded with Ann & Bob.

Ann looked over at Bob as if asking should she tell Sue what the problem would be, and he shook his head to signal no. They both watched us struggle.

“1 minutes remains Pet” Bob continued counting down.

I continue struggling with Sue until Bob reached 30 seconds left and then I rushed to his side to beg for more time. “Please Sir, give me more time. Don’t keep your cock from me. I promise to make it all good for you” I begged.

“Your had the time I gave you Pet, your punishment is at hand” He admonished me. “10 seconds”

“Sue” I called out, “Please Sue do what he says. He has a big cock for you”

“5 seconds”

“Please let me have your cock” I begged while he counted to one.

“3 ... 2 ... 1” Bob counted down.

I went immediately to the ground, rolling in a ball, I could hardly breathe. I clutched my balls. I was feeling the pain. Such awful pain.

Susan’s eyes got very big as she watched me in agony when no one had done a single thing to me.

“What pain is he feeling?” She asked the others.

“He feels like he has been kicked in the balls. Not only once but twice in a row.” Ann finally explained.

“But it is not real. No one did a thing to him just now.” She tried to understand.

“True,” Ann admitted, “But last night we conditioned him to believe this pain would happen when Bob told Joe he could NOT have his cock and put it out of his view. He is conditioned to feel this sort of pain ONLY when Bob reminds him that he can NOT have his cock.” While Sue stared in awe, I was crying in pain on the floor. “To make it a good effect, last night when we took Bob’s cock from your husband, I kicked him in the balls and we told him to remember how this feels. If he disobeys Bob, then Bob won’t let him have or even see his cock.” Ann smiled at Sue as she proudly enjoyed her victory over the couple. “Joe feels submissive to Bob because he has a tiny dick. Seeing, touching, Licking or sucking a BIGGER cock gives him pleasure. Obedience is rewarded, and disobedience has this effect. His mind is doing it all. He is not in ANY pain ... but he THINKS he is. To him, this pain in his balls is VERY REAL.”

Sue could watch no more. “Make it stop. I will do what you want. You can have me.”

Ann smiled at Bob, and nodded her consent to make it quit. Bob told Sue “Take off your bikini and I will end his misery.”

Sue hesitated for a moment, then looked at me on the floor—tears running down my cheeks, my hands lodged between my legs, my whole body curled up in a fetal position. Then she reached behind her back and undid the top of her bikini. As the top came off, and she let it fall from her chest, Ann remarked that she looked good. Then she hooked her fingers inside the bottoms and pulled them down over her hips, past her knees and let them drop at her feet.

“Come over here” Bob commanded her.

“I told you I will let you have me—I took off my suit. Now make it stop. Stop HURTING HIM!” She cried out.

“Very well” Bob agreed unzipping his fly he reached back inside and hauled out his cock. Then he kneeled down right next to my face. “Pet, it is OK. The pain will stop. LOOK. Here is my cock. Open your eyes and look at it.”

I tried to open my eyes, and there was his huge prick staring me in the face...but the pain in my balls was not quite gone.

Bob could sense this. “Here my Pet, SUCK on my cock. As you suck on my cock, the pain will go away. Obey me always, and you will never have to have this pain again. Do you understand?”

The moment he told me to suck his cock, my mouth was as wide open as I could possibly get it to accommodate his pole. When asked if I understood, I took my mouth off his shaft, and answered “Yes, Master, I will obey you.” Then went back to sucking and licking him for all it was worth.

“That is enough Pet, you have pleased your master’s cock, therefor you have pleased me.” He stood up and his cock was standing at attention, straight out from his body, waiting to be stuffed into Sue’s tiny pussy.

End of Chapter 2