The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW NEIGHBORS UPSTAIRS

Synopsis: Tara is hypnotized and seduced by the lesbian couple upstairs.

Tara sighed happily as she settled into her favorite chair in her favorite robe, drinking a cup of her favorite herbal tea. She was quietly celebrating her recent accomplishment that afternoon at work, having completed her magazine article under deadline. As a emerging young writer, she had quickly impressed everyone with her quick wit and writing style, and her editor had hinted that a promotion would soon be forthcoming if she kept up the good work.

Tara smiled again and sipped her tea. Then she heard the pounding upstairs again.

For the seventh night in a row, her ceiling began to shake f rom the action above, the muffled sounds of pleasure echoing through her small but cozy living room.

Tara looked up and cursed under her breath. Ever since the new couple had moved in upstairs this had happened, and it went on all night for hours. She had never met her new neighbors, but she had noticed that several women had helped them move in, their high heels clicking in the stairway as they moved furniture.

Tara had mostly kept to herself in the two years that she had been living there, and had never had any complaints, but this was unfair. When she had brought it up to the landlord, he had merely replied that there was nothing wrong with a young couple making love.

“Maybe not,” she said aloud to herself, “but do they have to be at it every night?”

Her face flushed as she confronted another thought, that maybe she was jealous. She herself had had no action of any kind since dumping Tom three months earlier, and the sounds only emphasized her solitude.

Tara looked at the clock, then at the ceiling. The sound of a woman giggling, then crying out in pleasure made up her mind for her.

Slipping into her slippers, she grabbed her keys off of the mantlepiece and left the apartment.

Tara paused as she stood before Apt.4S. What would she say? What should be her approach? “I will be civil,” she thought to herself. “I will just ask them to chill a little.”

She inhaled deeply, then rang the bell.

In an instant, the door open, and Tara’s eyes widened in surprise.

Before her stood a young Chinese woman. She had blonde hair cut in a boyish looking fade, and both of her arms with tattooed with two large green dragons.

She was also completely naked.

Tara’s eyes scanned this young beauty, taking note of her casual pose, her casual nudity, her.... shaved pussy?

“Take a picture, it lasts longer,” the girl said dryly.

Tara’s face flushed in embarrasment as she shook her head. “Um...hi, I’m Tara, your downstairs neighbor. I wanted to talk to you about your ...um, noise.”

The Chinese girl cocked an eyebrow. “Oh, I see. Well, come in.”

Tara hesitated. This was not what she was expecting, but she wanted to be polite. “Well, alright, but I can only stay a minute,” she replied.

“That will be long enough,” the Chinese girl smiled. “I’m Jackie.”

Tara’s eyes widened again as they scanned the interior, not noticing that Jackie had locked the door behind them. There were several paintings on the walls, all of them nudes, all of them women, some in portraits, some in groups. One in particular held her attention. It depicted a young blonde woman, much resembling herself, lying prone on a huge velvet bed, eyes closed, mouth open in silent orgasm, as two beautiful women pleasured her, one with her head between the blonde’s legs, the other sucking on the blonde’s breasts. The painting was entitled, “Surrendering to Pleasure.”

Jackie suddenly called out from behind her. “Monique, we have company.”

Another woman emerged from the back room, also naked, also beautiful. She was tall, with long black curly hair, her ebony skin shining with oil, sweat, and sex. Tara assumed that the woman was black, but when she spoke she detected a slight French accent.

Monique smiled and offered her hand. “Welcome, my pretty neighbor. I am Monique.”

“T..Tara, your downstairs neighbor,” Tara stammered, feeling uncomfortable and uncertain in the prescence of the two naked and confident women. “I wanted to talk to you about...”

Monique smiled. “Of course, please sit down.”

She took Tara’s hand and led her to the couch, Jackie quickly sitting on the other side so that Tara was between them.

Tara decided to focus on Monique, but felt Jackie’s eyes burning into her back, as if she was seeing through her.

“Jackie and I were just enjoying each other’s company when you rang,” Monique smiled. “We really like it here, and are happy to meet another sister.”

“Sister? I’m sorry, I’m not ....” Tara paused, painfully uncomfortable.

“ A lesbian?” Monique asked. “Mmmm... perhaps not. But I see that you are uncomfortable. Let us help to relax you. We can better understand each other if you are relaxed and comfortable. Jackie, fix Tara a drink, and play that new CD we recently acquired.”

Jackie grinned and winked, then strutted off to the kitchen, clicking a button on the stereo as she left the room.

In a moment, a saxophone played a long, low note, accompanied by heavy breathing, sighs, and murmurs.

Monique smiled. “There, that’s better. A friend of ours makes mood music for us. It helps to relax you, get you in the mood.”

“In the mood for what?” Tara asked cautiously, feeling the music

began to fill the room, the sounds of the sexy sax reaching her ears, echoing through her mind.

“Whatever!” Monique laughed.

Jackie re-entered the room, carrying a tray with a tall blue glass. She offered it to Tara.

“What is this?” Tara asked, sniffing the strange brew.

“Just an herbal concoction, filled with vitamins and nutrients,” Monique said. “Jackie is a nutritionist, and concocts the most delicious drinks.”

Not wishing to offend, Tara quickly downed the drink, pausing to note that it tasted like a diet protein shake.

Monique smiled again. “Now, what was it that you wanted to speak to us about?” she asked kindly.

“Well,” Tara began, “I don’t want us to get off on the wrong foot, but I thought that you should know that I hear you guys every night, and it’s really loud, and I can’t .. I can’t... sleep, and ...”

Her voice trailed off into silence. For some reason she was finding it hard to complete her sentences. The music seemed to settling on her, like a fog, and the drink was spreading through her stomach, a warm, pleasant glow that was filling her inside.

“Can’t what? Can’t believe what you hear?”

“No,” Tara began again, “It keeps me awake, and...”

“Awake with desire?” Jackie’s voice chimed in, her eyes meeting Tara’s as she turned her head to hear. “Does it excite you to hear us fucking?”

“NO!” Tara shouted. “I’m not a lesbian, I..”

“You just get excited when you hear two women pleasuring each other,” Monique said, her eyes meeting Tara’s, boring into her, filling her vision. We can understand that. It excites you, arouses you, just as this music is arousing you, just as the mild hypnotic you drank is arousing you.”

“You..you drugged me...” Tara said weakly, her head swimming, her body burning. “What have you done to me?”

“Just some aphrodisiacs, mixed with juice of our pussies,” Jackie said, reaching over to suddenly undo the belt to Tara’s robe. She pulled it open, revealing Tara’s full, heaving bosom, her flat stomach, and her now dripping cunt. “It helps to get you in the mood.”

“In the...mood...for...what?” Tara mumbled weakly, vainly attempting to push away Monique’s hands, yet finding herself being slowly eased backwards on the sofa by Jackie, who pulled the robe down Tara’s arms and held them over Tara’s head.

“In the mood for this,” Monique said, quickly kissing Tara’s quivering cunt.

“OH!” Tara cried out in surprise and pleasure. She struggled to move, but Jackie held her tight, and Monique held her legs in place while lustily licking and sucking.

Jackie leaned over and began whispering in Tara’s ears, her words filling her being. “Relax, Tara, relax. Relax and surrender. Feel the pleasure, know the pleasure, surrender to pleasure. Surrender to pleasure Tara, surrender to pleasure. Surrender to pleasure. You can’t resist; there is no escape. Surrender to pleasure. Surrender,surrender, surrender.”

Over and over Jackie repeated this mantra, the words burrowing into Tara’s dazed and confused mind.

Further south, Monique continued her cunning lingus, her eyes occasionally meeting Tara’s, winking knowlingly.

Gradually, the sensation of this beautiful woman licking her better than any man ever had, and the constant, impossible whispers of Jackie began to have their way with Tara. Her feeble attempts at resistance faded entirely, and she found herself mouthing the same words, first slowly, almost inaudibly, then gradually louder.

“Surrender to pleasure, surrender to unnnnnnnh! Pleasure...surrender...to...pleasure...surrender....surrender.....oh..oh..comi ng,coming, AHHHHHHHH! AHH! AHHHHHH!”

Barely having time to draw a breath, Tara opened her eyes to find Jackie manuevering herself over her on the edge of the sofa, slowly lowering her dripping snatch over Tara’s face, her juices dropping like rainwater into the dazed neophytes waiting and hungry mouth.

Monique smiled broadly, then climbed aboard as well, grinding her mound into Tara’s.

With a new found strength that arose from her Sapphic awakening, Tara grabbed Jackie’s buttocks, squeezing them as the sexy Asian began humping her mouth. It was only a moment before Jackie came as well, her tribute running out of the sides of Tara’s mouth, down her throat and neck.

An instant later, Monique came as well, and then Tara again, then Jackie once more.

The energy of the moment was overwhelming, and Tara’s head slumped to the side as her body slid from the couch.

“OW!” Tara exclaimed as her mug flew from her lap, spilling its contents over the floor. “WHAT THE!....”

She quickly looked around. She was in her chair, in her apartment. She had not moved, yet she still heard the sounds of pleasure from overhead.

“A dream,” she reassured herself. “It was all a dream.”

Then she paused, and giggled to herself. " A pretty hot dream, too. Wow, would that be what it would be like?”

She stood up, her robe soaked with spilt tea, and, admittedly, spilt honey.

Tara looked up again at the ceiling, then suddenly dashed into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, in apartment 4S, Maeve and Marjorie were just climaxing again.

The two women held each other in their arms, Maeve pushing the grey hairs from her lover’s head.

And lovers they had been, ever since they had met at the Bobby Riggs-Billie Jean King match. Had it been so long? In all of that time, they had never fought or cheated on the other. Their relationship was the envy of most of their friends.

Then they heard a knock on their door.

“I’ll get it love,” Maeve said, stretching as she stood. “Maybe it’s a neighbor with a welcoming gift.”

“Or a neighbor with a welcome,” Marjorie said.

“Maybe,” Maeve said, walking to the front door.

She returned in a moment, with a piece of paper in her hand and a puzzled look on her face.

“Who was it?” Marjorie asked.

“ I don’t know, all I saw was a blonde in a stained bathrobe running down the stairs. She smelled like chamomile,” Maeve said.

“What’s that in your hand?” Marjorie asked.

“ A newspaper clipping. A discount for extra thick carpet at Kaufmann’s.”

The women looked at each other, slightly perplexed, then Marjorie spoke.

“Do you think she’s trying to tell us something?”

THE END