The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Purpose

Chapter 1:

The tram car was arguably heated, but the windows were little more then sheets of clear plastic loosely held on by bungee cords. Sarah felt a bit of heat drift by her, followed by a cold gust. At least it was better then the unheated tram she had taken that morning to get to work.

She got off at her stop and walked the three blocks to her apartment. Entering the building was a welcome experience on this cold November afternoon. Up two flights of stairs to her apartment. Now it was lazy time. TV dinner went in the microwave, followed by a cup of instant cocoa.

Her plans for the rest of the evening were simple. Turn on the TV and channel surf for awhile. If nothing good was on, grab her tablet and browse YouTube, maybe chat with somebody, then maybe browse for funny pictures. Then she’d pass out on the couch around 10:30, wake up around 7 and get ready for another wonderful day at the call center.

Well it was a living anyway. She couldn’t say it’s exactly where she wanted to be three months shy of her 25th birthday, but it was better then living with her parents. Those dishes in her sink weren’t going to do themselves, as her mother used to say. So what? When she needed one, she’d clean it, use it, then throw it back into the sink after using it.

She stripped down to her underwear and threw on an oversized shirt. The microwave beeped, signaling that her dinner of semi solid mush in its plastic container was ready to eat. She took it out and put in the cocoa, making note of the barren state of her cupboards.

“Gonna have to drag my ass to the grocery store tomorrow.”

Well that was tomorrow’s problem. She grabbed her dinner and her cocoa and laid down on the old couch that sometimes served as her bed and turned on the TV. On the program guide she spotted a movie that she had seen a few times before. Cycling through the program guide brought up no other interesting choices, so she settled on the movie. She selected it, then snuggled up against the old soft pillow and sipped her cocoa.

It wasn’t even 8 o’clock yet, and she was already getting tired? She yawned and brought up the program guide. This movie had another hour to go, and she had just enough interest in it to try and stay awake. For some reason she was really tired though. Eh, maybe a little catnap was in order. She shifted her head on the pillow, finding that comfortable spot for sleeping and drifted away.

This wasn’t her apartment. Where was she? Better yet, why was she lying on a table completely naked? Perhaps she should get up.

She didn’t really want to get up however. This table was pretty warm and comfortable, and she didn’t feel like she was in danger or anything like that. It was sure weird though. She had been in her apartment, fallen asleep, and, ah, this was a dream.

Someone was in the room with her. A tall woman, clothed in nothing but a pair of black panties, with long flowing raven hair and, wow, such brilliant green eyes. Her eyes were almost like a neon green. They didn’t look entirely natural, but Sarah didn’t care about that. Her heart sped up just from looking at them.

The woman walked over to her, though from Sarah’s angle she appeared to glide. She felt some kind of warm oil spreading across her chest. She tensed slightly as this woman’s hands touched her breasts, but soon found the rhythmic motions to be quite pleasant and relaxing.

“That feels good.”

The hands moved down to her stomach and began kneading the soft flesh there.

“Hm, you should really exercise more.”

A shudder went down Sarah’s spine. Her voice. That was the voice of someone powerful, perhaps a goddess. Yes, yes she did need to exercise more. But she always grew bored with exercising and gave it up, and...

The woman’s oil covered fingers moved from her stomach to her head. She began massaging Sarah’s temples. Sarah’s thinking briefly stopped.

She became aware of something small and round entering her vagina. She thought about protesting, but didn’t have the motivation to bother with that. Whatever it was certainly didn’t hurt.

Then another small round thing pushed its way into her ass.

“What are you doing?”

A hand caressing the back of her head was the only answer, followed by a faint tingle from the two orbs now inside her.

“Tell me about yourself Sarah.”

Her mouth opened and she began to ramble. Her brain went through its memories, and her mouth described them. She talked about everything she could think of, even if it was personal and embarrassing. She talked about her first crush, her first boyfriend; She talked about her first time having sex and how awkward she felt afterwards. The tingling gradually increased as she talked. It felt like the orbs were emitting waves of sensation, and it felt really good. The woman was now massaging her breasts which also felt really good.

She must have rambled on for a good hour or more. Moans interspersed her dialogue and her breathing had become heavy. Eventually she ran out of things to say. Her mind now thought about pornography and sex.

“You’re doing very well Sarah. You may cum now.”

Her body shook as a powerful orgasm flooded her with pleasure. Not even her best vibrator could compare with this! Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss kept hitting her. Her eyes lost their focus and her head dropped down as she passed out.

Sarah woke up in her bed. That was odd as she clearly remembered falling asleep on her couch. What time was it? Almost 5 AM. For being so early in the morning, she didn’t feel the least bit tired.

She felt something else however...

When was the last time she masturbated? She didn’t know, but her body was telling her she was long overdue. She had no specific fantasy in mind, she just needed to cum. Her fingers went into her moist and hungry pussy. She hadn’t been this horny in a long time, not since her college days when she experimented with a threesome, after drinking quite a bit of alcohol.

She soon came and felt instant relief. Well she was up now, so she might as well do something. A shower was in order but that would leave a good hour before she had to get ready for work.

She looked at the mess of clothes on her bedroom floor.

“Eh, fuck it. Let’s do this.”

She began picking up the clothes and folding them. She had a dresser, which normally had clothing just heaped onto it. She began to go through the pile, sorting and folding everything. It took her only about 20 minutes to clean and organize her clothing when she would have sworn up and down that it would have taken much longer. Her bedroom looked so much better for it.

She might as well take advantage of her motivation. She went into the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes. She had to eventually force herself to stop because the dish drainer was now full. What else could she do? Well she hadn’t vacuumed in months. She almost pulled out the vacuum before remembering that the walls in her apartment weren’t too good at sound insulation, and her neighbors might not appreciate her vacuuming so early in the morning.

That was okay. She’d come home from work and vacuum. For now she might as well grab her shower and head on out. She could use the extra time to stop off somewhere and have breakfast.

Sarah’s mood was pretty upbeat throughout the day. She wished she knew why, but even the idiot callers she dealt with weren’t enough to bring her down. While lunch normally consisted of whatever doughnuts were left over in the break room, today she walked across the street and picked up a sub sandwich and some sweet tea. The workday went by quickly. Soon 5 PM rolled around and she took a tram back home.

Once she was home, she took out the vacuum and began vacuuming. This was a surprise in itself as she usually wanted to do as little as possible after a day at work.

“God I have so much energy today. I’m gonna need to work it off somehow.”

She could always dig out her yoga pants and get in some exercise. Was she really considering that? She hated exercising! However the more she thought about it, the more she kept looking at her stomach with its unattractive spare tire. No, her extra fat didn’t settle in her breasts or her ass, it chose her stomach and made her look 4 months pregnant as a result. Yeah, she really needed to exercise more. Also she needed to quit eating all that frozen crap and actually use her cooking skills more often. She should probably start now. The grocery store was only half a mile away, and she had energy to burn.

She returned from her shopping trip with all the ingredients needed to make honey mustard grilled chicken. She pulled out her grill pan and set it on the stove. She hadn’t made this in almost two years, but still remembered exactly how to do it. Whatever had gotten into her, she hoped it stayed around for awhile. Her life had gotten rather stagnant as of late, and this boost of motivation was exactly what she needed.

After dinner and a short workout just to get her reacquainted with exercising, she took a nice hot shower and went to bed in a nice and clean bedroom. Sleep came surprisingly quickly.