The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Purpose

Chapter 2:

Sarah, clad in her yoga pants and a sport bra, was finishing up her daily 30 minute workout. Two months had passed, and the motivation hadn’t worn off yet. However she had found the source of that motivation, and, well that was a bit embarrassing.

Exercising was helping to get her off.

She ended each workout session by pulling up some pornography from her expanding collection and going to town with either her fingers or her vibrator. A long shower followed, and she emerged feeling quite satisfied.

Weird as it was, it was working. She had lost 15 pounds and was well on her way to a flat and sexy stomach. Not only that, but her days had become better, more meaningful.

For the past couple months she had been looking at porn on the internet, mainly just to see what would get her off. Porn was something she used to just view on occasion. She liked looking at both men and women and had ascertained in college that she was bisexual. That was about as far as it ever got and she had given up on dating. She still had no desire to date, even with her slimmer, sexier body. She was looking for something else, though what it was eluded her grasp.

She did find that she was downloading more pictures of women then men, specifically women with long black hair in what could be called dominant poses. Looking at those could get her off quickly.

She had also looked into getting a better vibrator, and perhaps a few other things, though she didn’t know what. Due to her increased job performance, she was getting a bonus soon. She might spend it on a few new toys.

But for now... for now she actually felt pretty tired. It was only 8 o’clock. Maybe she overdid it today. This sleepiness came on pretty quickly though, and she had been full of energy just an hour ago. She put it out of her mind and headed for her bedroom. She slid into bed, under her freshly laundered sheets that smelled faintly of fabric softener and soon drifted away.

She found herself in a room with shiny marble flooring. She was nude and chained spread eagle. A woman was walking around her, her high heels clicking on the floor. Sarah knew this woman from somewhere. Like blinds being lifted, memories returned to her mind. She was the woman who had given her that wonderful massage...

She felt something stirring inside her as the woman walked around her. It was like she wanted this woman’s approval. She needed it. She had been exercising just for her. She had to see the difference! She had worked so hard!! Sarah looked at her with pleading eyes. She couldn’t work up the courage to speak.

The woman stopped in front of her and smiled, her raven colored hair flowing behind her nearly nude form.

“You’re coming along very nicely, Sarah.”

Praise from the goddess. Relief flooded through her, and her heart sped up.

“But you still have a long way to go.”

Yes, she did have a long way to go. She could kick herself for not realizing that. She could—

“Tonight you will take another step down this path I’ve set you on. Open your mouth.”

She immediately obeyed. A ball gag was delicately placed inside her mouth, the straps secured behind her head. She caught a glimpse of the goddess’ red fingernails and shuddered as a leather collar was fastened around her neck. As it clicked shut, she felt a soothing calm spreading through her. She had been collared... Even thinking of the term collared was soothing to her.

Something thick and hard slid into her needy pussy. Her ass tingled in anticipation, and it too found something entering it.

“You’re helpless right now Sarah, and you’re enjoying it aren’t you?”

There was no point in denying it, so she docily nodded her head.

“That’s what I thought. I’ve been thinking about the things you told me the last time I visited you. You were just drifting aimlessly, weren’t you?”

Sarah nodded again, taking in the beauty that stood before her, getting lost in those brilliant green eyes. Yes, she had been drifting. She needed a guide.

She needed a mistress.

That realization was like a beam of rational light shining in her mind. She needed a mistress, but...

“You’re not ready to have me as a mistress, Sarah.”

Those words crushed her. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She was ready to start sobbing. The goddess placed her fingertip on Sarah’s forehead, and all her emotions drained away.

“You can become ready for me, if that’s what you choose. I’ve started you down this path, but it will be up to you to venture further. This is just a small taste for you. Be aware that devotion to me is permanent and unending. I would completely own and consume you, both body and soul.”

5 AM and Sarah was up. It was becoming common for her to wake up early. Having that extra time meant she didn’t have to rush in the mornings and could cook herself a good, healthy breakfast. But still, 5 AM was pretty damn early in the morning. She didn’t feel tired enough to go back to sleep. That meant it was time for a nice long shower.

Standing in the shower, the warm water misting over her, her head filled with naughty thoughts. She had seen some bondage pornography and hadn’t thought much of it at the time. Now she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She began masturbating and it wasn’t long before she reached a satisfying orgasm.

That evening she found herself primarily looking at S&M websites. It wasn’t just the images that attracted her, it was the items that were for sale on some of them. Some of them were pretty expensive, but she would have the money for them in time for her credit card payment. She ended up purchasing a leather slave’s outfit, latex bondage pants with openings for toys, and several different toys in a couple different sizes. When it came to collars, there was a wide variety to choose from. However something stopped her from purchasing a collar. It wasn’t the price. It was the feeling that she wasn’t supposed to purchase that item. Someone else had to give her a collar to wear, and when they did...

“I’ll become their slave.” she said out loud.

Far from frightening, she felt a pleasant, soothing tingle in her nethers at the thought. What if she was being groomed, like right now? Being covertly groomed by someone, slowly turning her into a s—

She needed to stop thinking about that or she’d need to masturbate again. She could masturbate later, right now she needed to focus on what she wanted to buy, and who had it the cheapest.

She spent the rest of the week patiently waiting for her items to arrive, and how she managed such patience was beyond her. When Friday night arrived, it came with some of the items she had ordered. Among the items were the ball gag, the harness, and the larger of the two sizes of butt plugs she had ordered. Holding that huge thing in her hands, it was hard to believe such a thing was designed to go in her ass. She had read that she’d need the smaller one to help her get used to it, then she could move onto the larger one.

The more she looked it over, the more confident she became. If she went nice and slow with it, she’d be okay.

Following the instructions, she applied a generous amount of lubricant then knelt down over her bed and spread her legs. The tip of it touched her sensitive flesh. She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this. Slowly, gently, she began to push it in. A sharp pain and she immediately stopped. She considered forgetting about it for now. However the pain faded and her courage soon returned. She tried again, this time making it in a bit deeper.

After several tries, the widest part of the plug slipped past her sphincter, and she gasped in surprise as the rest of it was sucked in. It was inside!!

Awkwardly, she walked over to the mirror and bent over to examine it. Its base was barely visible, but she could definitely feel it in there. She imagined her mistress telling her that she was a good girl for taking it all and not complaining. The thought of that made her even hornier.

She needed to masturbate now. Her fingers wouldn’t be enough, she needed something substantial in her pussy. Her dildo hadn’t arrived yet, so she settled for her little vibrator. She then put on the harness, securing one of the straps over the vibrator and butt plug. They wouldn’t come out until the harness was removed, and she would only remove the harness after watching the movie she had ordered. The ball gag completed the outfit. Her pretend mistress had ordered her to watch the movie about one woman dominating another, and she couldn’t remove the toys until the movie was over.

She came barely 5 minutes in. The action hadn’t even started yet. The gag muffled her moans. Feeling so filled, so helpless, so controlled! She imagined her pretend mistress silently praising her for watching the movie while quietly squirming in her chair like a good girl.

What did her pretend mistress look like? Black hair and green eyes, those were the only things she was sure of. She hadn’t found a face to go with those features yet, but something in her mind assured her that such a face existed.

The movie ended, and Sarah shakily got to her feet. She had to clean up, but she barely had the energy to remove the harness. The vibrator fell out of her tired pussy. She made it to her bed, laid down and fell asleep almost instantly.