The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Purpose

Chapter 3:

She was a submissive. There was no doubt about that now. The things she read on the subject matched her own feelings. Wanting the guidance of a domme, the praise resulting from obedience, the spark that for her, only being with a domme could provide. Her ideal domme had long black hair, green eyes, and her fingernails were painted scarlet. The image of this domme would almost fully appear in her mind, but never quite manifested itself.

A naughty perversion, originally reserved only for when she was super horny, the bondage gear she had bought was now becoming daily wear when she was at home. Sometimes she also wore it out in public, hidden under clothing such as her baggy jeans. She had worked up the courage to go out in public wearing a pair of latex shorts with dildos molded into them, hidden by her jeans. This eventually progressed to the harness and the butt plug. She had tried both a dildo and the plug, but found it too difficult to walk normally.

A collar though. She still hadn’t ordered one. She wanted one so badly, but every time she went to order one, something in her mind discouraged her from doing so. No one was going to just give her one, so why couldn’t she just knuckle down and order the damn thing? It wasn’t like she had a real mistress who would be disappointed in her, as it wasn’t her place to collar herself...

If someone else had to collar her, then why not try seeking out a domme? Again, something in her mind prevented her from doing so. She couldn’t even seek out a mistress?! What was the point of doing all this?! What was the point of exploring bondage? Why was she even bothering with all this pretending?!

One night in her apartment, the frustration became too much for her to bear. She laid down on the floor and began to masturbate while crying. She couldn’t take it anymore! Something had to give! She either had to buy a collar and be her own mistress, or she needed to find a mistress.

At some point she became aware of a presence standing near her. Trembling and sobbing, she looked up at the stranger. It was her! Memories flooded into her mind as she stared at this woman. She ran the emotional gauntlet from bewilderment to ecstasy.

The woman bent down and held out her hand. Timidly, Sarah reached out and grabbed it. Once on her feet, she looked over this woman, no, this goddess. She opened her mouth, but couldn’t form coherent words. She stood there uttering gibberish, until the goddess raised a hand to silence her. She then stood there meekly, staring at the floor.

“Look at me, Sarah.”

She lifted her head and saw those brilliant green eyes staring into her own. Behind the raven haired goddess, a glowing door appeared. She motioned for Sarah to follow. Almost unconsciously, she followed her through the glowing door.

She emerged totally nude in a familiar looking room. The goddess stood in front of her. She raised her hand and gently caressed Sarah’s cheek.

“I’m sorry I had to keep you in the dark for so long, but I wanted to be sure that you were the right type of girl. Seeing as you took all my suggestions to heart, I think I was correct in choosing you.”

She walked around Sarah, running her fingernails gently over her sensitive skin.

“Such a difference from before. Before I came along, you were lonely, bored, and depressed. Does that sound right?”

“Y-yes...”

“I can give you a new purpose Sarah, but you have to want it. I think you do want it, but only you can decide whether you do or not.”

A flash of white light, and a black, diamond studded leather collar appeared in Sarah’s hand.

“If you wish for me to become your mistress, place the collar around your neck. Be aware however that if you do so, there will be no going back. Your mind, body, and soul will become my property, to do with as I wish.”

Sarah stared at the collar, the goddess’ words echoing in her mind. The collar itself didn’t appear to be anything special, but she didn’t doubt for one moment that once she put it on, everything would change. This goddess, this being, this whatever she was, had been clandestinely training her for months. She could have just enslaved her right away, but she was benevolent enough to give her this one choice.

Perhaps she already knew what Sarah’s choice was.

Hands trembling, Sarah unlocked the collar and raised it to her neck. She was a sub, and she’d never ever find a domme like this again. The collar locked into place around her neck with a tiny metallic click. It fit snugly, as if it were made just for her. Her hands fell to her sides. It was done.

Now what?

“Now come with me.”

Sarah followed her into another room. Her new mistress gestured to her to lie down on what looked like a marble slab. The stone was surprisingly warm against her back. Once she was on it, she found herself unable to move as if her arms and legs had been bound. The goddess, her mistress, approached her carrying a tray with some strange instruments on it.

“First thing’s first, we need to make some changes to that temperamental system that causes you such misery every month.”

Sarah’s eyes widened as the goddess took two long thin needles from the tray. They looked like acupuncture needles, but their ends had red jewels on them. She trembled in horror as the first needle drew close to her skin.

There was no pain. The needle went deep inside her, all the way to the jewel handle, yet there was no pain. Sarah could feel it inside her, it just didn’t hurt. The second needle was inserted. There was no pain from that insertion either. She looked at the two needles sticking out of her stomach, then looked at her mistress with curiosity. Her mistress picked up another device from the tray. This device was big, maybe 18 inches long and a good three inches wide. It looked like it was made of some sort of black crystal.

“Spread your legs.”

Sarah somehow complied, as if the magical bonds were moved. There was no way that thing was going in her vagina, right? Yes it was! Sarah braced for pain, but felt none. Instead she felt a mild pleasure and a pleasing sense of fullness as it effortlessly entered her body.

“Now you’ll need to lay here until the work is complete.”

She wanted to ask what those things inside her were, and what were they doing, but she figured it wasn’t her place to ask. She’d find out if and when her mistress told her. Whatever they were doing, she felt a bit of heat building up around them. Far from worrying her, it felt very pleasant. She felt fingers massaging her temples, and a strange sort of contentment soaking into her mind.

“That heat you’re feeling is being generated by the cellular alterations going on inside your body. When they’re done, you’ll no longer have to deal with that pesky uterus of yours, and your ovaries will only produce estrogen. You’ll become more horny and docile, just how I want you to be.”

“Mmm...” Sarah closed her eyes and drifted away.

Time passed. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. Eventually she opened her eyes to find her mistress removing the needles. There was no blood, and no sign that her skin had even been punctured. Then she began to remove that big device. Sarah nearly came as it was pulled out.

“Now my slave, another taste of what’s to come.”

She stood before Sarah wearing the largest strap on dildo she had ever seen. All she could do was watch in amazement as this goddess climbed on top of her. She cried out in pleasure as it pushed its way inside her. That empty space inside her was filled again, and it was wonderful! Her mistress’ hips moved slowly, retracting the dildo, then another slow push inward, and Sarah came.

The orgasm felt different, as if the muscles involved had enlarged. She felt her vagina and the empty space inside her contracting tightly around the dildo. It wasn’t stopping. The orgasm kept going! Sarah was soon beyond forming words to speak. Her head tilted back and only incoherent moans escaped her lips.

“Oh my, I’ve barely even gotten started. Sometimes I forget how overwhelming this can be for new slaves. Tsk tsk, poor girl. I’ll let you rest, but first...”

She produced a golden needle and slowly inserted it into Sarah’s chest. Again there was no pain. Sarah watched as it was removed, and watched as her mistress licked the needle.

“You still have a ways to go, but I think you’re going to turn out perfectly...”

Those were the last words Sarah heard before she passed out.