The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW SHOWER

By Robotmaster

Brad watched with excitement as the last screws and bolts went into the new shower. To his eyes, it looked exactly like any modern bathroom fixture, although not much bigger than the person who would be occupying it. With the smaller dimensions of the overall cabin, this was easily understandable.

“OK, Mr. Jones, if you can just sign here, we’ll be on our way. Are you sure you don’t need a runthrough?” “No thanks, Rob,” Brad said to the smiling technician, “ I think I have a pretty good understanding already.” “Sounds good. Enjoy yourself, sir!” Rob turned to pick up his many tools, his assistants cleaning up the last of the packing materials and debris. Brad watched as the technicians filed out, impressed once again by the efficiency and professionalism the lab coated team had demonstrated.

After they departed, Brad turned his attention to the shower. Opening the door and looking around inside, there was clearly nothing to make it out of the ordinary, aside from a couple of circular and square cutouts that could easily be explained for use if the shower had been installed in a different configuration. “Can’t wait to see what they really do!,” Brad thought.

Some time later, his wife Holly drove up to the cabin. As she got out, Brad hurried outside to help her with the bags of groceries and few pieces of luggage. Holly had decided to come up later in the day since she needed to help their daughter get situated staying with Brad’s Mom for the weekend. Brad had come up early to meet the “plumber” for the new shower.

Inside, Holly chatted away, cheerfully putting away groceries and looking out the window at the beautiful lake and scenery beyond. “So, do you like it?” “Yeah, can’t wait for you to see it. It certainly is an upgrade over the old shower head and curtain over the drain in the floor,” said Brad. “Great. I think I’ll break it in after I get everything put away. It’s been a long day, and I feel gross.” Brad smiled gleefully as she looked away, “Yes, just perfect,” he thought.

As she put the last of her clothes into the dresser, Holly stretched and started removing her garments. Brad lay casually across the bed. “Oh, hey, the plumber said it would be best if you didn’t wear any jewelry when you are in the shower. Something about the water around here can tarnish the metals.” “That’s funny,” said Holly, “I never noticed that before, but I guess they have looked a little dull after we have been up here in the past.” Fully naked, she turned and pulled her earrings, necklace, bracelet and rings off, putting them in a tray on the dresser.

Brad looked at her nude body and quietly sighed. She had really let herself go in the last several years, which, combined with her age, had resulted in sagging breasts and a fat ass and legs. This, combined with the numerous fat puckers, wrinkles and general skin blemishes presented a most unappealing sight. Brad faked a smile, “Let me see how it works for you, K?” “Suit yourself,” Holly said, “it’s just a shower, right.” Brad laughed inwardly as she rolled her eyes in nonchalance. “If you only knew,” he thought.

Holly walked into the bathroom, pulled the shower door open and started the water. After a moment, she gingerly stepped in, testing the water. As the frosted door closed behind her, Brad turned and reached into the drawer by the bathroom sink. He pulled out what looked like a large iPad, and hit a button that made the screen start to glow. Confident he had made all the settings properly, he hit the “execute” button that was at the middle of the screen.

A low hum started to emanate from the area above the shower. “Do you hear that,” Holly shouted above the sound of the water. “Hear what?” Brad said. Suddenly, he heard the flow of water stop in the shower. “What the hell?” he heard Holly say, then she screamed, “Ouch! Oh my god!” She started banging on the door, “Brad, something’s wrong, the doors locked and there are things coming out of the wall. What is going on? Help, Help!!!”

Too late, Brad thought, you can’t stop it now. As he watched the screen display, a number of readouts and graphs came up. A status bar saying, “pacifying” came up. As it did, Holly’s frantic shouts and banging began to subside. “Brad, oh my god, I feel funny. So sleepy, what’s happennninnnggg……” As her words slurred off, Brad was glad to hear only the humming of the equipment inside. “Wow, glad that didn’t last long. Now for the fun part!”

A rough 3-dimensional image popped up on the screen of the device. As the resolution improved, Brad’s eyes widened as he saw Holly’s current form slowly spinning around. The image showed her at complete attention, legs together, hands at her side, eyes staring straight ahead. He knew from the instructions for the device that this was what she actually was doing. What the image didn’t show were the numerous wires and implants that were now plugged into various points on her body. Just to be sure, Brad hit the “Camera View” button on the screen. Sure enough, the video Holly standing at abject attention facing the door, her body and hair wet from the shower, her eyes vacantly staring straight ahead. Brad winced as he realized why. Two large silver cables were firmly implanted in each of Holly’s temples. She was ready for the next step.

After a moment, the camera view began to darken, and the image returned to the virtual 3-dimensional representation of Holly. A popup appeared on the screen stating “reconfiguring.” As he watched, Holly’s image slowly started to change. The image’s flabby body began to tighten up, the breasts began to rise up and out, just as they had been when they first met. Keeping an eye on the fascinating changes in the image, Brad looked at the list of options to the right of the screen. Each option had a label like, “Secretary”, “Nurse”, “Fembot”, “Policewoman”, and so on. He didn’t want to make the decision on this until this moment. Since they were out in the woods, Brad finally settled on the “Hiker” button. An “option confirmed” popped up after he tapped the button.

As the equipment inside the device continued to whir and hum, Brad walked out of the room, carrying the remote device. He set it on the counter in the kitchen, watching intently as the screen continued to show the changes. The image now looked like an even-sexier version of Holly as she had been when they met at age 23. As his cock began to stir, Brad made himself a sandwich and grabbed a beer, plopping down on the couch to eat. He was famished, and wanted to be ready for the next step.

Brad didn’t notice that the screen had popped up, “processing complete.” He heard a slight noise behind him as he engulfed the last of the sandwich. Surprised, Brad turned quickly toward the sound . His mouth dropped open as he looked toward the doorway. The woman who stood there certainly resembled Holly, but her appearance had completely changed. Her hair was still short and spiky, as she had always worn it. Her face had been subtly sculpted and changed to that of a beautiful young woman. She was wearing a flannel shirt, loosely tied at the front over her obviously large breasts. The cutoff jeans she wore showed off her fantastic, heart shaped ass, her shapely legs leading down to a pair of hiking boots.

As she stared back at him with a smoldering look of desire, Brad slowly stood to his feet, barely able to keep his balance from the excitement. He walked around the couch to come up to her. Holly finally spoke, “It was really nice of you to let me use your shower, sir. I’ve been hiking all day, and that really was refreshing.” The look of conviction and desire in Holly’s eyes showed she was not faking it. She was completely reprogrammed as the character he had specified.

“I don’t think I told you, but my name is Kendra. What’s yours?” “Brad,” he stammered, unable to look away. “So, did I hear you say you are a professional hypnotist?” she said. “I…I….well, yes, I am,” Brad said. “That is so interesting,” Kendra said. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be hypnotized.” “Well, it can certainly help you to relax and relieve stress,” Brad said, finally regaining his composure. “Ummm….well….you know, I am really worn out after hiking, so maybe a little relaxation would be helpful. Do you think you could help?” Kendra said. “Absolutely,” Brad beamed. “This is perfect. She is following the script exactly as I programmed,” Brad thought.

“Why don’t you have a seat in this chair?” Brad said. Kendra sauntered over to the chair, making sure Brad got a good look at her perfect ass swaying on the way. “Hey, you aren’t going to try anything funny, are you?” she said with a twinkle in her eye. “Why, no, Kendra, I am a professional. Now, just relax.” Brad smirked as he pulled a crystal on a long string from his pocket. As the sexy vision of his wife settled into the chair, Brad put the crystal in front of her eyes and began swinging it. “Just relax, relax, and watch the swinging crystal. You are getting sleepy, veerrryyy sleepy.” As he had specified in her programming, Kendra’s eyes began to droop almost immediately. “Mmm….yessss….relaaaxxxx…” she said.

As Brad continued to put her deeper into her inevitable surrender, Kendra’s eyes fluttered shut, her head finally tipping forward in complete relaxation. “In a moment, I am going to tell you to open your eyes, you will do so, but you will remain completely, deeply asleep. Open your eyes…” Kendra’s eyes popped open abruptly. As they came back into focus, they drifted toward Brad’s eyes and locked on. “Listen to me carefully, Kendra. You are now completely under my control. You will think, believe and do exactly as I instruct you.” “Yeeessss,” Kendra said, her eyes widening as the commands activated her programming. Brad was shaking with excitement. He knew he never could have reached this level of control with Holly under normal circumstances, but she was now his sculpted and programmed toy.

“Stand up,” Brad said. Kendra unsteadily rose before him, never taking her eyes off his. Her body stiffened to attention, her chest thrust out to best display her newly remade breasts. “Look deeper and deeper into my eyes, Kendra. You are now my slave. You will do whatever I command. What does that make me?” “M…m…my Massstttterrrr….” As Kendra uttered these words, her submission became complete. She was now completely under his hypnotic control.

“Remove everything but your boots, slave.” Kendra’s hands automatically drifted up to untie the knot on her shirt. As her shirt fell open and away, Brad gasped at the fantastic, perfect tits that met his view. Exactly like the image. As the shorts dropped to her boots, Brad admired her smooth shaven pussy, then walked around to gaze at her perfect ass. Brad noted with appreciation the enhancements that had been made to her pussy, her lips popping from between her legs as he pushed her forward slightly.

Brad’s hands slipped under Kendra’s arms and began to massage and knead her breasts. “Wow, these are definitely not implants,” he said aloud. Kendra’s only reaction was to shift herself slightly to offer better access to her Master, her eyes staring vacantly into space as his hands drifted down to her ass and pussy. “You are now my toy and plaything, Kendra. Your only thought and desire is to serve and please me. “ “Yes…Master…” Kendra intoned in a monotone. “Now turn and suck my cock.”

Without a word, Kendra turned to Brad, dropped to her knees, and began to undo his buckle and zipper. Brad’s now rock-hard cock popped out into her face. With an expert precision Holly had never had, she guided his cock into her mouth. As he had specified, her arms remained limp at her side, her only contact with his cock using her lips and tongue. Unbelievably, as his cock slipped into her mouth, Kendra took him all the way in to the base, deepthroating his cock, then keeping it nestled in her throat, calmly breathing through her nose.

Brad groaned with excitement. This was perfect! Kendra’s head slowly drew back and began to bob up and down on Brad’s cock, occasionally deepthroating. Kendra’s deliberate, slow actions showed she was not hurrying in any way, evidence she had been fully reprogrammed. Holly would never have lingered this long blowing him, only going as long as needed to get him excited. Now that she had all of Brad’s preferences programmed in, she did everything precisely as he wanted.

Brad watched as Kendra’s perfect body knelt before him, all of her attention on his cock. The sight of her completely naked except for the hiking boots was incredibly exciting. His cock throbbed in his slave’s mouth, and she responded by increasing her speed. Brad could feel his excitement building. As he reached his peak, he reached down to pull Kendra’s head all the way in, then came with a groan. As his spunk filled her throat, Brad watched in amazement as Kendra’s facial expression did not change even slightly. After she had calmly swallowed every drop, Brad pushed her head back until his cock popped out again.

As Kendra continued to kneel , Brad walked over to the couch in a fog of satisfaction. He watched with pleasure as Kendra stared straight ahead where he had been, awaiting her next command. After a bit, Brad reached over and grabbed the control device once again. Scrolling over, he toggled the “reconfigure” button. Watching with fascination, Kendra mechanically stood to her feet, picked up her clothes, then walked like an automaton back toward the bedroom. Brad got to his feet, hurriedly buckling his pants as he followed her. Kendra marched into the bathroom, turned toward the shower, then stepped inside, the door closing behind her.

As the equipment again hummed to life, Brad decided he was ready to experience his ultimate fantasy. He scrolled the options to “Fembot”, then selected it. Looking at the display, Brad saw no noticeable change in Holly’s image. He couldn’t wait to see.

After several minutes, the humming began to subside, and Brad saw the remote again display “processing complete.” The door to the shower swung open. The first thing Brad saw emerging from the shower was a perfectly silver foot. With slow, perfectly mechanical movements, a completely silver woman emerged from the unit and walked over to stand before him. Brad could not believe his eyes. The being before him was certainly still his wife, but just as certainly a fembot. “How is this possible,” Brad wondered out loud.

Covering various points on his wife’s silverized body, small lights blinked on and off. A control panel was embedded in her chest, clearly now part of her body. Extending from the control panel, circuitry lines criss-crossed her body. As he walked around her unmoving form, he noted an additional control panel embedded in her back. Returning to her front, he finally noticed her eyes. They were completely silver, no pupils or iris apparent at all. It finally dawned on Brad that this was truly a robot now standing before him.

As he looked his fembot over, he noticed there was a smallish device that looked like a remote seemingly taped to her chest between her perfect breasts. As he reached to pull it away, it snapped off as though it had been magnetically attached. Brad startled as his fembot suddenly spoke, “This…unit…is…de..sig…nat..ed… as…sev..en…three…six. This…unit…is…a…sex…ma…chine. This…unit…will…obey.” The electronic echo in her mechanical voice added additional support that his wife had indeed been completely converted.

Stepping back a moment, Brad looked the remote over. There were several icons on buttons depicting various sex acts. He pressed a button labeled voice commands, then said, “736, follow me.” As he turned toward the bedroom, his silver toy swiveled to follow him, coming to a stop at the foot of the bed. Brad stripped his clothes off, then climbed on the bed, his erection again throbbing. His fembot stared ahead impassively, awaiting command.

Brad pressed a button depicting a woman over a man in the cowgirl position. His fembot wife immediately turned to the bed, climbed up on top of him, positioned her silverized pussy above his cock, then smoothly dropped down over it until he was buried deep inside. As she pistoned up and down, Brad marveled at the precision and perfect rhythm she maintained. 736’s arms were bent at the elbow, fingers together, her silver eyes still staring impassively ahead.

“Oh my god!” Brad groaned as his sexbot’s pussy continued to slip over his cock. Her canal was so much tighter and smooth than it had ever been. Noting a button showing a pussy with wavy lines next to it, Brad pushed it. He gasped as a slight vibration developed within his sexbot’s groin. Slightly toggled a bar with +/— on it, and the vibration increased. As he toggled the “speed” button upward, his robotized wife smoothly increased her pace, fucking him like the machine she now was.

After a bit, Brad pressed the button showing a woman on all fours. His sexbot smoothly lifted herself off his cock, then placed herself on her hands and knees, her perfect silver pussy pushed out and upward awaiting use. Brad knelt behind her, placed his cockhead against her pussy, then drove deeply into her still vibrating sex box. Brad pumped in and out of his sexbot, savoring the control and absolute perfection of her body and controlled, electronic mind.

Brad looked at the blinking control panel on his wife’s back. Uncertain what would happen, he pressed a button. His sexbot jerked, then began to repeat, “I…am…a…plea…sure…u…nit” over and over. Pushing another button, she began to repeat, “you…are…my…master.” Each additional button elicited another delightful affirmation of total submission and obedience. In short order, Brad exploded deep within his unit’s pussy, sure he had filled her completely.

Laying back in exhaustion, Brad again admired his motionless sexbot. Reaching again for the tablet, he toggled to a button titled “Restore” then clicked it. As he did, 736 mechanically reached over to take the small remote, clicked it back between her breasts, then stood and stiffly walked back into the bathroom. Brad was too exhausted to watch, pulling on his shorts and t-shirt, then rolling over to drift off into sleep.

A bit later, Brad awakened to hear the sound of pots and pans gently clanging in the kitchen. Rising from the bed, he walked into the next room to find Holly, by all appearances returned to normal, busily preparing dinner. “Well, hello sleepyhead! Did you have a nice nap?” “Yeah, great,” Brad smiled. “That shower was really great, I’ve never been so refreshed!” Holly said. “Well, then, I think you should use it often,” Brad chuckled. “I think I will,” Holly said, an odd, faraway look coming over her face. “I think I will.”